Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7075 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Lol. Caught backtracking. You have said LM claimed scum as an objection to me townreading him. Now he's a miller who might be scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by shos »

where have I said that? quote me please.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by shos »

also, holy shit, I just passed 25 pages of content ON MY OWN

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7037, shos wrote:

pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win.
I also LOVE IT how
you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums
.[/b]

Take a look at that. You bitching LM is scum. You left them out of you vig pool. I call you out. You dance and say Miller for demon cop. Lol. Just stop.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7069, shos wrote:I don't understand what you don't understand.
he claimed to be TOWN renkoutsu, as in, the character AFTER IT BETRAYS Bo7.
I have no reason to push him because I possibly believe the claim. Lord Mhork has crumbed repeatedly that he is undead town waaaaaay earlier. His roleclaim and action is a titbit odd, but if he is scum, we'll deal with that later. better fish to fry now. and I *do* imply that there are six scum, and mhork is town. if we have six dead scum and mhork is alive - he dies. it's that easy.

I don't know the flavor at all, Shos.
I also think that your reasoning for waiting is weak.
I was already worried that there were two millers in the game and gave him a pass for his play being mostly protown, but with him outright claiming Bo7, I don't think LM is town anymore.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Oversoul read my last post.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 7078, Birds of Prey wrote:

pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win.
I also LOVE IT how
.[/b]

Take a look at that. You bitching LM is scum. You left them out of you vig pool. I call you out. You dance and say Miller for demon cop. Lol. Just stop.

...??

"I love it how you" does not mean "I agree with you on". it means, "I laugh at how stupid you can be when you say that.."

I honestly can't believe you thought I was supporting this
In post 7079, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7069, shos wrote:I don't understand what you don't understand.
he claimed to be TOWN renkoutsu, as in, the character AFTER IT BETRAYS Bo7.
I have no reason to push him because I possibly believe the claim. Lord Mhork has crumbed repeatedly that he is undead town waaaaaay earlier. His roleclaim and action is a titbit odd, but if he is scum, we'll deal with that later. better fish to fry now. and I *do* imply that there are six scum, and mhork is town. if we have six dead scum and mhork is alive - he dies. it's that easy.

I don't know the flavor at all, Shos.
I also think that your reasoning for waiting is weak.
I was already worried that there were two millers in the game and gave him a pass for his play being mostly protown, but with him outright claiming Bo7, I don't think LM is town anymore.

for waiting on mhork? why is it weak? it is basically confirmable. we need to find three
other
scums regardless of his alignment, so let's focus on them. lytnching him now will only take away town's power when it tries to find the other three. if we lynch three and the SK and we haven't won yet - then we autolynch him, and no harm done.

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Fucking exactly. You said you couldn't believe I townread LM. By that measure you scumread him insanely strongly. Yet your vig pool is me OS and Majiffy. If you objected so strongly to my townread, why wasn't LM in your vig pool? You picked me OS and Jiffy. You put LM in your pool. Then you say he's town miller.

Your right to life shall be revoked. At this point I am done trying to stop town from voting itself when it should be readily apparent who scum are. I don't care if I am sheeping a scum suspect. You die.

VOTE: shos
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

There is only so many times I can say stop voting town before I get really pissed off and start calling everyone idiots.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

How would town power be better off with leaving Mhork alive, Shos?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7081, shos wrote:
In post 7078, Birds of Prey wrote:

I also LOVE IT how
.[/b]

...??

"I love it how you" does not mean "I agree with you on". it means, "I laugh at how stupid you can be when you say that.."

I honestly can't believe you thought I was supporting this
In post 7079, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7069, shos wrote:regardless of his alignment, so let's focus on them.
lytnching him (Lord Mhok) now will only take away town's power
when it tries to find the other three. if we lynch three and the SK and we haven't won yet - then we autolynch him, and no harm done.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7084, Oversoul wrote:How would town power be better off with leaving Mhork alive, Shos?

Read the bolded again. He is saying Lynching Mhok makes town less powerful. That means Mhok is TOWN!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:49 am

Post by shos »

????
I'll set it simply for you.
I laughed at you because:
1. you kept saying that there are 7 scums as per "band of seven mafia", confirmed by the mod on p1
2. you said that you think mhork is town, so, one of the membets of the band of seven is actually town
3. contradiction! lol! gotta love it!

how on earth does that mean that I scumread mhork insanely strong? I did not object so strongly to your townread, I just don't townread him. he may be either scum fakeclaiming or a town miller. and read the game - LM *is* in the vigpool. I believe I've said that twice now.

sure. I die.

pedit: in a sec

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oversoul I'm really disappointed in you. :/
You read me as town until you start flavor gaming and assume that ceph would be stupid enough to design a game where scum is all who the obvious flavor says. I've been playing town all game, crumbling my shit, and doing my thing, and you're disregarding all I've actually done just for a claim?

Also how does a one shot watcher make perfect sense as a scum power? We have a fucking ninja flipped!
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7086, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7084, Oversoul wrote:How would town power be better off with leaving Mhork alive, Shos?

Read the bolded again. He is saying Lynching Mhok makes town less powerful. That means Mhok is TOWN!

Ummm, hold that thought Titus.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 am

Post by shos »

we have two options:
1. there are seven scums, one of them is mhork.
2. there are six scums, and mhork is town.
if we go on with the game we can kill
1. mhork
2. SK
3. other scum
4. town.

we want to compare lynching mhork now and then our lynch choice, OR lynching lynch choice and THEN mhork.
if our lynch choice is SK, then him first and then mhork will result in more townies alive than first mhork and then SK.
if our lynch choice is scum or town, it doesn't matter.

so regardless of mhork's alignment, lynching *anyone* and then mhork is better.

the same maths can be done tomorrow, and the next day, etc etc, until we lynch the SK. THEN, we see two options:
1. if mhork is scum, lynching mhork first is better, because a townie will die at night, and so, finding the rest of the scum gives us a smaller pool.
2. if mhork is town, obviously not lynching him is better.

so as long as SK is alive, we better keep mhork alive. after SK is dead, we have 50% chance that it's better to leave him alive, and 50% chance otherwise. so we'll consider it then.

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

LM, vote shos with me. Majiffy won't move. SG should double vote here and Molla

Shos, I forgot claimed scum means weak scumread and weak scumreads are worth attacking townblocks over.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

:eyeroll: I cannot get to the comedy club on bedrest but your posts are the first things to make me laugh for awhile this game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 7091, Birds of Prey wrote:LM, vote shos with me. Majiffy won't move. SG should double vote here and Molla

Shos, I forgot claimed scum means weak scumread and weak scumreads are worth attacking townblocks over.
I keep throwing questionmarks at your posts, you make no sense.

NOBODY CLAIMED SCUM. mhork claimed FLAVOR. YOU DO NOT LYNCH SOMEONE ONLY FOR THEIR FLAVOR. you can speculate, but that's it.

and last I checked, the only townblock here is the one you are attacking, being Kagami, BBMolla and YnB.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7088, Lord Mhork wrote:Oversoul I'm really disappointed in you. :/
You read me as town until you start flavor gaming and assume that ceph would be stupid enough to design a game where scum is all who the obvious flavor says. I've been playing town all game, crumbling my shit, and doing my thing, and you're disregarding all I've actually done just for a claim?

Also how does a one shot watcher make perfect sense as a scum power? We have a fucking ninja flipped!

Umm, few things.

You were towning it up until about Day 3 when your play dropped off.
I don't know what Ceph would do as a designer, that is why I want to lynch you. This point is also faulty because it isn't
Ceph
being dumb to make all the Bo7 scum
if
he gave fakeclaims to the scum (which I believe he did).
You
would be dumb for true claiming
if
you're scum.
I think you were crumbing up to a point. I would actually like it if you pointed those out to me again.
I'm not disregarding what you've done "just for a claim". I was a very early supporter of Town Mhork when I replaced into the game. Then your play stopped being what it was when I supported you for being town.

Ninja + Watcher fakeclaim is good mod design, in my opinion.

The exclamation mark at the end of that sentence makes me feel it is entirely contrived.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 7092, Birds of Prey wrote::eyeroll: I cannot get to the comedy club on bedrest but your posts are the first things to make me laugh for awhile this game.

stop mudslinging; think I'm wrong? explain.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7090, shos wrote:we have two options:
1. there are seven scums, one of them is mhork.
2. there are six scums, and mhork is town.
if we go on with the game we can kill
1. mhork
2. SK
3. other scum
4. town.

we want to compare lynching mhork now and then our lynch choice, OR lynching lynch choice and THEN mhork.
if our lynch choice is SK, then him first and then mhork will result in more townies alive than first mhork and then SK.
if our lynch choice is scum or town, it doesn't matter.

so regardless of mhork's alignment, lynching *anyone* and then mhork is better.

the same maths can be done tomorrow, and the next day, etc etc, until we lynch the SK. THEN, we see two options:
1. if mhork is scum, lynching mhork first is better, because a townie will die at night, and so, finding the rest of the scum gives us a smaller pool.
2. if mhork is town, obviously not lynching him is better.

so as long as SK is alive, we better keep mhork alive. after SK is dead, we have 50% chance that it's better to leave him alive, and 50% chance otherwise. so we'll consider it then.

I'm not sure this is the case at all but I am so horribly inept at math I'm not going to even try to counter it. I think your whole premise is based less on the fact that Mhork is town and more that Mhork *isn't* the SK, which I guess I can see.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7089, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7086, Birds of Prey wrote:

Ummm, hold that thought Titus.

So yeah, what Shos posted is what I thought he was going to post and I think he is town for it. Please kindly remove your vote from him and put it on Mhork or Majiffy.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 am

Post by shos »

that is correct. this is all based on the assumption that LM is not the SK. if he is the SK, claiming a Bo7 betrayer is ballsy as fuck. AS FUCK.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why are you voting ProHawk and not Majiffy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”