The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by The Goat »

Note to self: Cross-reference this Shroomish stall with off-voters/late voters on the Lemniscate lynch.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by notscience »

Goat did you ever answer what about my play yesterday (which was blatantly to my scum meta, btw)

Has made you think I'm town
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 4451, notscience wrote:Goat did you ever answer what about my play yesterday (which was blatantly to my scum meta, btw)

Has made you think I'm town

Yes. Yes I did. ISO me.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by The Goat »

or...just read this.

In post 4372, The Goat wrote:
In post 4343, Nero Cain wrote:Why is NS town?

The tirade in his ISO from posts 3832-3901. It screams town to me.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4441, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4440, Birds of Prey wrote:I'm a Bird of Prey, I don't eat bread. I eat meat.

Crumbs are for Angry Pidgeons.

This isn't actually a reply to Nero's raised issue.

Yes it is. He said that Nero was lying bc he crumbed vig. I was indicating I had no idea where Nero crumbed vig and to actually show that if he wants to claim Nero lied.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4450, The Goat wrote:Note to self: Cross-reference this Shroomish stall with off-voters/late voters on the Lemniscate lynch.

This gives me the creeps if Shroomish is town.

If Shroomish is scum, I'd be pretty content with you being town.

There were three major wagons at the end of yesterday, not just two though.

All three should be looked at later.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by notscience »

That's so easily fakable

how the fuck does that read town
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yes I'm undead town :roll:
In case that's not fucking obvious. I'm sure there's undead and demon town, just as I'm sure there's undead and demon scum

As for xof, she thought she was gonna get shot. Emboldened by that, she decided to try something else. She's just trying to help. I don't care what the flavor her abilities is. I think she's town, so I take it on good faith she's using her abilities that she has
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 4456, notscience wrote:That's so easily fakable

how the fuck does that read town

Well, then, I guess you're a better faker than me. How about...if you don't like me town-reading you, you can kiss my fuzzy white butt? Does that work better?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote:It affects what you said above 'cause I never said ANYTHING about "well he has to be scum 'cause this case is so cray cray"

What WAS said is that shos said that Neil should claim a guilty if he has one and I said that I agreed that he should so you guys can lynch him when I flip town. Its your 4439 that doesn't make any sense in the conversation.

:neutral:

In post 4446, Oversoul wrote:SG I don't know why you think NC is scum.

I've linked it before, I'll link it again. No one ever talks about me with it after asking for it, so I'm starting to think the town thing to do is to request cases and then not talk about them. I must play a pretty anti-town game, i suppose.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6004788

In post 4454, Birds of Prey wrote:Yes it is. He said that Nero was lying bc he crumbed vig. I was indicating I had no idea where Nero crumbed vig and to actually show that if he wants to claim Nero lied.

So...you're claiming "haven't read anything" then?
Because...if you've been reading then either you are playing dumb for some reason or...I dunno...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NS, have you ever played with Goat?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4454, Birds of Prey wrote:Yes it is. He said that Nero was lying bc he crumbed vig. I was indicating I had no idea where Nero crumbed vig and to actually show that if he wants to claim Nero lied.

:igmeou:

In post 4446, Oversoul wrote:SG I don't know why you think NC is scum.

You should listen to scum here, SG. I fail to understand how OS is caught up but doesn't know why SG "suspects" me.

In post 4459, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote:It affects what you said above 'cause I never said ANYTHING about "well he has to be scum 'cause this case is so cray cray"

What WAS said is that shos said that Neil should claim a guilty if he has one and I said that I agreed that he should so you guys can lynch him when I flip town. Its your 4439 that doesn't make any sense in the conversation.

*shrugz*

Am I giving you to much credit here? I would have thought you'd be able to follow the actual conversation so my only assumption is that this is fake derp.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 4457, Lord Mhork wrote:
As for xof, she thought she was gonna get shot. Emboldened by that, she decided to try something else. She's just trying to help. I don't care what the flavor her abilities is. I think she's town, so I take it on good faith she's using her abilities that she has

This would explain why you vanished after lemon claimed. You must have thought lemniscate was town, and thus didn't care that she claimed impossible rubbish.

It's lucky for us too, maybe she would have avoided being lynched had you supported her with your claim that undead could be town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

2 things Nero.

1. Do you remember every little detail in the game?
2. Do you read every little detail in the game?

I remember the case now. You fought a long time on that point from what I remember. Not that I would read that one, SG. I hate having to open up different windows to understand a point. Quotes would probably have been better in my opinion.
I don't agree. Nero does this tunnel vision without a second thought to the logic all the damn time. Read Azkaban, Mainstream Mafia, and my other suicide games with Nero to understand. That is just how Nero plays.

Mhork is undead town!? There's hope for game balance.
I'm not alone.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@Nero - no, he didn't claim a guilty on you, and you acted like him buying the Vig claim and then being annoyed at it not being true = a scum case. Your point was cray-cray whether you are aware of it or not. You not being aware of it just means you're unaware of your own craziness.

@Oversoul - I am sorry I made you click a link to understand something I have repeated often and in many forms when you asked me to get you to understand it?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No, I was fine with your link to your case. I was not fine with your case comprised of links. I did read your case when I first came upon it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I see that I forgot some words in the original post. Sorry SG.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4464, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Nero - no, he didn't claim a guilty on you,
and you acted like him buying the Vig claim and then being annoyed at it not being true = a scum case.
Your point was cray-cray whether you are aware of it or not. You not being aware of it just means you're unaware of your own craziness.

oh bullshit. Yes, I think Neil is p scummy, yes I think its possible that he's derp town. The conversation was literally

Shos: If you (Neil) have a guilty then you should claim it.
Nero: I agree that he should claim guilty b/c if he does he'll be lynched
SG: You calling Neil scum 'cause he's pushing a bad case on you is bad
Nero: I never actually said that...

I really don't see this coming from town. What it looks like is you ignoring the gamestate and defending Neil for town cred or he's your buddy.

So I'd like you to answer this for me: If you think that I'm scummy for wanting to lynch Neil if he claims a guilty on me, why would you also want to lynch Neil for claiming a guilty on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4463, Oversoul wrote:Nero does this tunnel vision without a second thought to the logic all the damn time. Read Azkaban, Mainstream Mafia, and my other suicide games with Nero to understand.

Just keep trying to discredit me little scum.

TBF, I think you say and do stupid things ALOT. Your reactions to me in Azkaban were stupid, you DEFENDED scum in mainstream.

So you think I should just be like "ok! She said that she forgot her town read on Abomination, no way she's lying about that."?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nero why didn't you use your vig?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mhork, why are you scum?

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 4301, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: shos

the killing rate of this game sucks. we will be here all year.

Personally, I see the few kills as an increased chance of winning the game.

In post 4305, shos wrote:
The shroomish wagon was larger than mist, and yet the mist counterwagon sped up so quickly, it reaaaaally gives me the feels that shroom is scum. VOTE: Shroom.

now here's my VCA for the time when he flips scum:
In post 4125, Cephrir wrote:

HighShroomish 6 (Always, ProHawk, shos, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Birds of Prey)

Mist7676 5 (geists, Moogle Dance Troupe, neil1113, The Goat, Squirrel Girl)
neil1113 4 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, HighShroomish, Mist7676)
Birds of Prey 3 (Young and Beautiful, Nero Cain, Abomination)
xofelf 2 (ActionDan, BBmolla)

Oversoul 1 (Egg)
Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Svenskt Stal 1 (Venmar)
notscience 1 (notscience)
Venmar 1 (Svenskt Stal)

Not Voting 2 (Oversoul, xofelf)

14 to lynch. Deadline: August 3, 3 PM EST.
This is in less than 24 hours.

In post 4206, Cephrir wrote:
Mist7676 11 (geists, Moogle Dance Troupe, neil1113, The Goat, Squirrel Girl, xofelf, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, Oversoul, notscience, BulbaFenix)

HighShroomish 6 (Always, ProHawk, shos, Majiffy, Abomination, ActionDan)
neil1113 3 (beastcharizard, HighShroomish, Mist7676)
Birds of Prey 2 (Young and Beautiful, Nero Cain)

xofelf 1 (BBmolla)
Oversoul 1 (Egg)
Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Svenskt Stal 1 (Venmar)
Venmar 1 (Svenskt Stal)

14 to lynch. Deadline: August 3, 3 PM EST.
This is in less than 24 hours and this may well be the last VC before then.

This is where the wagons have turned. in the first, shroom is stronger, and suddenly, a barrage of votes happen on mist.

these votes are:
xofelf, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, Oversoul, notscience, BulbaFenix
and from the shroomish wagon, bulba and BoP changed to mist, and Abomination, ActionDan came instead of them. NOBODY left the mist wagon.

I can live with these lynches today:
{Shroom, Bulba, Sven}.

I love the opportunism here. Shos is using VCA as a means of justifying his current push, while purposely ignoring several important factors that render the VCA moot. First, it should be noted that all the VCs presented here are from near deadline, with the words
Deadline is in less than 24 hours
posted on each and every one of them. Now consider that the Shroomish and Mist wagons were in a dead heat and that it didn't look like a consensus would be made in time. Shos says that this is not the case and that the Shroomish wagon was stronger, but when you look back at the VC, you see that this is false, as Shroomish only had 1 more vote than Mist and was not gaining any traction. The barrage of votes on Mist make sense, since there was stronger and more active support for a Mist wagon, and people were seeing the deadline and were rushing to get a lynch. It is due to the latter that deadline wagons skew even the best VCAs, rendering them essentially useless by themselves. The fact of the matter is that at the end, the Mist wagon was simply more viable than Shroomish and had the better supporters. All that Shos is doing is VC manipulation to justify his Shroomish jump.

In post 4305, shos wrote:
I left BoP out due to claim(I'm in the right game rite?)

What about BoP's claim of ascetic made you decide to leave them out of your analysis?

In post 4308, HighShroomish wrote:Something is fucked up because didn't Nero say he had bullets or was he just joking and isn't shos supposed to be a vig or something.

Nero always says he has bullets.

In post 4321, shos wrote:
Lord Mhork wrote:Or demon scum with undead or human fake claims?
don't you think that by now a townie undead would have claimed that he is undead and get this story over with?

Why?

In post 4324, shos wrote:btw, I reread the PM I got and I'm *pretty darn sure* that naraku is the SK, and he is super-BP. as in, NOTHING can penetrate his defenses, just like in the series

In post 4325, shos wrote:
scum have a roleblocker, and there are many kinds of kill-prevention things this game.

But yet if your kill doesn't go through you're going to shout that it's the SK?

In post 4332, BBmolla wrote:
shos is a scumfuck too.

You're just now figuring this out?

In post 4384, Oversoul wrote:
Because scum would openly talk about their kills. Yes, that makes sense.

It happens more often than you think.

In post 4390, shos wrote:
~~~
Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Shos, can you elaborate on the "super killproof SK" theory? That's giving me some srs biz pricklies.
well, no.
in short, I'll say that I *think* scum have a strongman, and even if the strongman targets naraku, naraku will not be hurt.

once again this is all speculations. I'm pretty sure that naraku is killproof, though. I'll give 90%+ sure for this one.

In post 4423, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
Also explain why she's a hexmage who doesn't hex.

Hexmage has to do with how many abilities she has. The role also appeared in FE:A.

Vote Shos

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Must be my color blindness and dyslexia

Nero. Why didn't you use your vig?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you parroting Neil here?

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4472, Lord Mhork wrote:Must be my color blindness and dyslexia

Nero. Why didn't you use your vig?

He's not a vig, he's a liar. And he tried to role fish, albeit terribly, and seemed like he was attempting to out other power roles with his fake claim.

He needs to be lynched. Prompto.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”