Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 4136, Majiffy wrote:Although the unvote is worth looking into.

The unvote is everything to look at. "Oh, hey, he was my top scumread at SOME point! But the shitty claim did everything to persuAde me to get off oh no!"
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Fuck.

I did not realize deadline was so close.

Ceph, would it be too much to ask for a 24 hour extension?
:(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Will try to finish as much as I can of my reread tonight.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 4149, Birds of Prey wrote:We are not immune to "killing actions". The mod isn't being clearer than that. I'm not sure if being clearer than that isn't just a boon for scum at this point anyway.

I'm sure you don't give a rat's ass...but I find this random need to explain this to be the towniest thing in the history of town.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by The Goat »

All of those on Neil and Shroomish should trust my gut. Really. Move to Mist. I pinky swear I'm town, and have the best interests of town at heart.

If I'm wrong...you can hold my gut personally responsible.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

We have 7 on Mist. 6 on Shroomish. 3 on Neil, 3 on me. If you aren't voting one of those four, time to move. If you are voting one of the bottom two, need to have a good reason.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I'm doing multiple of those things, I'm an overachiever!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4156, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'm doing multiple of those things, I'm an overachiever!

No. You're just naturally gifted. No matter how hard we try, we can't get two votes. :P
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4157, Titus wrote:
In post 4156, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'm doing multiple of those things, I'm an overachiever!

No. You're just naturally gifted. No matter how hard we try, we can't get two votes. :P

Drunk Titus posting.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4155, Birds of Prey wrote:We have 7 on Mist. 6 on Shroomish. 3 on Neil, 3 on me. If you aren't voting one of those four, time to move. If you are voting one of the bottom two, need to have a good reason.

FTFY:
We have 7 on Mist. 6 on Shroomish. If you aren't voting one of those two, time to move.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Just remembered something.
Why is there a 24 hour delay on flips? Seems unwieldy and annoying.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my guess is a reviver but why does it matter?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Why the fuck would you guess a reviver? Wouldn't that violate all the rules of mafia?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Just wondering Nero.
It seems annoying to have the flips delayed a day. Maybe Ceph is playing around with the mechanic to see how it would change scum's interactions with people who don't immediately have the flip knowledge.

Why would a reviver violate the rules of Mafia? Non-spoiled dead QTs exist, and he could give the dead players an order not to interact with anyone about the game.

On page 129. ;_; I can see the light but I grow weak from exhaustion.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't know if I have ever been more happy to see a mod post. Whenever I see Ceph post bump it's like "yes! two posts I don't have to read" every couple of pages.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I have a strong opinion about why the flip mechanic is why it is.
I don't see any particular value to debating or divining it though.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by geists »

In post 4162, Birds of Prey wrote:Why the fuck would you guess a reviver? Wouldn't that violate all the rules of mafia?

It would not.

QTs with dead players are a fairly well established thing in mafia. So are treestumps. Fully revived players are a rare mechanic but not unheard of.

I once played a game where every dead player in the game (on day...4? 5?) was revived (though voteless) for a day. The game also featured a dead player who could establish a one-gameday QT with a living player.

I probably shouldn't refer to the game because it still pains Oversoul.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

God damn it.

My catchup post has too many smilies in it. Now I need to find them all.

This is so tedious.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Channeled too much Thor with his damn :? face
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2159, The Goat wrote:I'm also getting strong town reads on SG, Nero and Mastin; their interactions read like "I'm smarter than you" town on town action.

What do you mean by this?

In post 2171, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been
scum reading elf and shos all day and now I'm currently voting probscum lemi
so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that
my vote on him
is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

So you've been scum reading two of the main wagons all day, and as soon as I become a possible main wagon, you jump on board? Also, what exactly transpired in that time when both of your scum reads were the two main wagons with the most votes (before your vote tied me with another one); that you thought I would be a better wagon then them and placed a vote on me (who at the time, was not currently one of the top two wagons being discussed)? Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

I'm a woman. I've said this twice now. For someone who is so certain I'm "probscum"... you're not paying much attention to my actual posts.

Hm. This post ripples the water on my Nero townread. Was that the point of this type of post?

In post 2174, Abomination wrote:
In post 2128, The Goat wrote:I totally missed the Beast claim when it happened...how many votes were there at the time? It looked odd.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a claim to save himself, it was a claim to give us more information in case something really weird happened later wrt the poison kill. The claim felt town to me.

-Axxle

I agree. I think the claim is town. His earlier play left me suspicious given how Rhaego flipped.

Can I get some opinions on this post, please.
Specifically from AD, HS, Geits, Mhork, MDT, Axxle (Abomination), and BBmolla?

Others can give their opinion on that if they would like! :]

In post 2193, neil1113 wrote:So between Xof, Lem, and Shos?

UNVOTE: Nero
VOTE: Shos

The idea of Shos being scum is much more appealing to me, then Lem flipping scum (though she'd be my second vote... sorry babe!) or Xof (which I don't see the case against, at all.)

Blinded by love.

Although looking at the wagons now, it would be poetic if we sent Neil to the grave the day after his amour.

In post 2198, Young and Beautiful wrote:We must lynch Birds Of Prey.

I'm 100% confident they are a member of an anti town faction, aka scum.

This is not hyperbole.

- b -

I would like this explained please.

In post 2204, Young and Beautiful wrote:But really. Xofelf claimed JOAT.

Is that a town claim?

- b -

?

In post 2208, BBmolla wrote:Think xof is scum, especially with my role.

Explain please. It is 28 players.

In post 2245, notscience wrote:fwiw I hate my company on this wagon

but I want my chat

so

Quickly, what is the difference between your play here and in Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban?

In post 2264, notscience wrote:Right now I'm back and forth in my head about the right move

it's games like this I wish I had a neighborhood

hint

hint

That's my turf.

:(

In post 2268, Young and Beautiful wrote:Exactly what I was thinking. Self watcher with role absorber; vigilante is likely a lie.

I can't tell if xof or shos has a dodgier claim.

Seeing as roles seem to be at least more than strenuously tied with source flavor, who would fill this "self watching role absorber" in the flavor. I only say this because my role seems fairly attached to flavor for its own justification.

In post 2277, geists wrote:
In post 2230, notscience wrote:Because ffery won't talk to me until I commit a read on their slot

Sven's welcome to talk but I don't thikn he's been following anything.

I want to talk to mala but she has to actually read the game before I can do that.

That's bullshit. I've been talking to you.

You seem more angry this game than I remember from your other games.
Why?

At this point I don't really see the towniness behind Squirrel Girl's posts. Maybe it is something that is an acquired taste. Like olives.

In post 2361, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Maybe I'm biased by my own PM, but everything about my role is quite appropriate to the flavor.

Eh, mine has a questionable logical jump. :\

In post 2373, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2372, AngryIcerink wrote:My god, if I acknowledge your case will you stop being a whiny little bitch about it?

I regret being this pointed, please forgive my being caustic.

Yeah, that was a little unlike you. Same thing with fferylt and her saying bullshit a lot. I actually looked forward a lot to playing with AP and Iec as well as the Geists hydra.

I wanted to join this game from the beginning but I don't feel like I do particularly well in games where I play from the beginning. I think I am going to solely replace into later stage games now.

Rambling aside, the brief outbursts are questionable. Hmm.

In post 2384, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2383, Nero Cain wrote:Ap is so scumy, wish we could have lynched that todAY

You still suck at reading me and have never actually read me as anything other than scum. Im not going to count WWE because I was barely in that whatsoever.

Welcome to my hell featuring Nero Cain.

In post 2430, notscience wrote:I like Lemni's iso tbh

I didn't care for her predecessor

But this sounds like newbtown frustration/uncertainty

And I think the reaction to natifery sums it up pretty well

Some pretty hardcore defense of Lemi from NS. Not sure if I like it for town or not.

In post 2464, notscience wrote:Okay 1 other interaction. HS is from PO I believe.

and yes ffery, that post

And to answer your question, origin changes my read.

Compare her to 3dicerolling.

Big difference.

We should get the qualified and competent people from Smogon over here.

In post 2471, Majiffy wrote:So is Marquis.

Eh...

In post 2488, Lord Mhork wrote:Shut up Venmar. It's a legit thing that happens

Iece, I've been privately thinking it because I would rather not be bitched out for it. However it's a legit concern. Also I'm gonna point out how defensive your response is. How outraged and indignant

Sounds like the thoughts I have that Neil may have recruited his girlfriend into the game knowing the slot she would take would be scum so they could talk about it openly and share a common experience.

Was that outloud? :shifty:

In post 2504, AngryIcerink wrote:Mastin has 0 gravitas at mafia. No one even reads her posts until they have to. I am less than 0% threatened by mastin of all people scumreading me.

I think this so much that I was annoyed when AP entered the game and attempted to engage with her.

-Iec

lol

In post 2512, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 2501, Iecerint wrote:I also find BoP/Shroomish kinda scummy, but they are not the sort of wagon I am as comfortable flashing as I suspect they will have some kind of elaborate claim if scum.

Well, I suspect BoP will.

-Iec

I was debating going for a really awesome gambit that would've had an elaborate claim, but then I falsely realized I was a miller...

Town Demon is not miller. :?

In post 2522, Majiffy wrote:@2517

I dislike your play a lot you sometimes.

In post 2535, Nero Cain wrote:I was also confused why ap and ice were even allowed to hydra after the game started.

???

Why would you think that?

In post 2547, notscience wrote:How upset are you that your role pm has red letters?

hmm...

, yeah, I guess Mist can die.

In post 2656, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

Bad experiment.

- Iec

Aw. :( I thought your own honest commentary about AP's actions was highly town. I think you two should do this again though. Maybe we both can actually interact with one another. :]

In post 2741, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2740, Iecerint wrote:AP has characterized my feelings about the current situation accurately.

In terms of course of action, I like what Dan just posted:
In post 2725, ActionDan wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Lemi until another mason (of which there are at least 3) claims.

I think this pretty much also applies to us, except that we aren't actually voting Lemni atm.

Which is relevant to a proper interpretation of Titus's previous post about Lemni's wagon being full of scum => AIR scum.

- Iec

~ AP
also:
In post 2737, Birds of Prey wrote:Your vote isn't doing anything on Goat.

In post 2669, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2656, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

I have no intention of playing this slot alone, I only joined so I could have an activity to do/discuss with Iec. We are texting each other..I offered to stepdown and we ended up just talking about the game reasonably. So I don't know what this means for this slot, I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

In post 2710, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm not voting until tonight since I lost contact with Iec

Detachment is a trait of scum Pere. He loses focus of details on aspects of the game he is discussing. I think these last three quotes show Pere's detachment from the game. I feel like the claim [BoP] is town though. :|

In post 2776, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Kikyo masonry? Seems possible, but nobody batted an eye at the undead stuff, iirc. You'd think someone would have said that undead are town.

Thinking about it now, I actually think Demon and Undead are likely going to be interchangeable among the Bo7 mafia team. It makes sense from a design standpoint.

In post 2843, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I know that something she's said almost certainly isn't true.

Hmm?

In post 2857, Birds of Prey wrote:The mist wagon is so town on someone who refuses to claim. Lynch him.

We don't lynch the mason. Scum will have to kill a mason soon enough or there will be proof Lemi is lying.

Also who the fuck is Shannon?

- VFT

Why so aggressive here?

In post 2941, Venmar wrote:STOP

FUCKING

SPAWNING

12 PAGES

EVERYTIME

I LEAVE

THE THREAD

Venmar, are you even town this game?

just gonna break it into two
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I felt this post was especially townie of Egg considering the crumb stuff relating to the mason claim.
This is good because I was keeping Egg as pocket lurker scum.

In post 3014, Majiffy wrote:What kind of fucking scum actually claims... scum?

The balls. The gigantic, throbbing fucking balls.

I think I have an answer! The one where undead probably isn't a de facto scum claim. I think there is probably a demon or two, maybe even a human on Leminiscate's team. That would have confused her. It would also make sense design wise. Not entirely sure how much it makes sense flavor wise though. Bo7 all at one time were alive, though, right? Is it possible that one can be a demon?

In post 3021, Nero Cain wrote:so anyways...the reason why I suggested doing a limited mass claim is 'cause well my role pm says "you count as a human". I think its sort of silly to tell me that I'm a human and then tell me that I count as a human, its kinda like duh. So it makes me think there's some purpose its there, like this game has maybe specific race counts or something...idk. Or it could just mean nothing and I'm reading in to much. Discuss.

Reading into it too much.

In post 3069, Always wrote:Oh since Mastin's VLA I'm going to take full adv and vote:

VOTE: Abom

I actually decided to fully read who's in your hydra. I'm not seeing the ones I know some meta on to be following town meta I'd expect out of them.

Mastin will likely change the vote, but I posted a reads list last night and she agreed on most of them besides a few and this one didn't clash.

So grawr. (:

~Mala

I liked this post. Mala taking initiative. Felt town to me.

In post 3089, xofelf wrote:I transformed into a balloon and disappeared for the night. The way I understood it, I was untargettable.

Are your abilities not plainly explained?

In post 3139, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I don't think BB's counterclaim is wildly relevant here, since anything I can imagine BB having that would make him think the claim is false existing twice in a 28 player game.

I do think the claimed commute is bizarre, and that the claimed abilities don't make flavor-sense.

If BB actually thought his role could not exist with Xo's he would be doing a lot more than he did/currently is doing.

In post 3190, BulbaFenix wrote:Check out Event Card Mafia. Apparently he really wants to claim Friendly Neighbor as scum.

-Bulba

Thought the same thing too :giggle:

Too many Friendly Neighbors going around as of recently

In post 3210, neil1113 wrote:
In post 3209, Nero Cain wrote:*yawn* your scum team along with shit players like AP couldn't mislynch me yesterday, it won't happen today.

Lol this is great. I can't wait to see your look when you're lynched and flip scum. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is, why are you so scummy? I figured you'd at least try to pretend you're town...

Wow. Did not like this post. At all. That last sentence feels incredibly forced.

In post 3275, Birds of Prey wrote:Are you claiming a guilty on me? That would make my year. :)

Don't really see this type of post coming from scum.

In post 3280, BBmolla wrote:k

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Birds of Prey

In post 3281, BBmolla wrote:I don't even think we're gonna need to scumhunt this game, the setup seems to be winning it for us

Completely forgotten about Xo?

In post 3284, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3276, neil1113 wrote:I have a guilty on Birds of Prey.

Ok.

I grant BB the kiss of death. Appropriate parties, make it happen.

In post 3317, Birds of Prey wrote:No Y and B did not. That would make this too easy.

Y and B's neighbor message to Always failed. So either scum have a roleblocker and picked them or Y and B is scum. Those are the options. If Y and B HAD picked me, then it would have been a meaningless night action because I can't receive their message. Hence why I had to crumb.

I claimed because a) there's a wagon on me and b) I couldn't explain the cop thing without claiming

Don't really understand the need for you to claim, but I guess I can live with it since it look town now that I think about it.

In post 3318, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 3300, Cephrir wrote:Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Majiffy 1 (Squirrel Girl)

Both of these are still happening.

Why is this slot being townread again?

In post 3324, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:neil is not a bad vote either

I don't know anymore. His confession about the fake guilty looked townish to me.
Why people thought it was real in the first place... well... Lurkers.

In post 3348, Birds of Prey wrote:Everytime I mentioned how pretty I was was also a crumb.

People who work at salons are ascethicans

Something nice to look at is ascetically pleasing

Oh my god.

:facepalm:

MDT and Geits commenting on that restores my faith in humanity.

For shame, Titus.
For
Shame.

Aren't you a lawyer? :?

In post 3356, geists wrote:lol and they don't sound alike.

I knew you were crumbing *something*, but I wouldn't have guessed ascetic.

They don't...?

*quickly googles*

WOW. I have been pronouncing aesthetic wrong my entire life.

In post 3397, xofelf wrote:Uh, the reason I commuted was because I fully expected to be targeted last night.

I think you probably were targeted last night.

The more I read of the game the more it seems that AngryIecrink was probably vig-killed (for shame) unless their reads were on point. It seemed like they had a fair number of people who thought they were scummy and a few people who thought they were town but didn't explicitly say so.

In post 3467, ActionDan wrote:If there is an SK, Iec/AP were the SK kill.

pedit: Um.

This post really influenced me thinking that Mastin is Naraku. I'm not sure that this is a good assumption anymore. Please explain, Dan. :]

Mhork has really fallen off the early game he had. :(

In post 3510, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:It's entirely possible that a Bo7 person could have it, though. I can't think of great flavor for that, but maybe.
[/quote]

Isn't Naraku the one who allows the Bo7 to be revived? I could easily see at least one of them being a puppet since, well, they technically were.

Did we ever have confirmation that NS is a puppet and has no other abilities other than being a pawn?

Hmm.. I will begin formulating my reads list.
I probably should have replaced later into the game with more flips and shit to analyze.

But I have caught up with reading! Huzzah! Only took a week.
Last edited by Cephrir on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Cephrir, could you fix that fail /quote tag error in the above post? Thank you
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Shos, did the ability you targeted Majiffy with tell you what race is he or did it just tell you whether or not he is a demon? There is a technical difference there so please answer this as accurately as you can.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4150, Venmar wrote:
In post 4136, Majiffy wrote:Although the unvote is worth looking into.

The unvote is everything to look at. "Oh, hey, he was my top scumread at SOME point! But the shitty claim did everything to persuAde me to get off oh no!"

Agree with this- below is the reason for my Sven suspicion. :down:

was the Sven post to vote Lemin, with their last post being VLA ()
- Lmein claims masons
Lack of unovte with Mason acknowledgement
In post 2666, Svenskt Stål wrote:so you claim mason?

thats confirmable

also, is it confirmed that we have 2 scum teams?

Lemin wagon at 12 () when Sven unvotes it to vote for Mist.

This is the part I find scummy, the timing of the wagon dismount when the wagon mounintg was unexplained for about 2000 posts. Lemin mentions=0.

~P
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »