Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7925 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I don't think so? I honestly don't remember.

...although now you're making me doubt myself. I remember many games where I had pegged Titus as scum, though now I can't remember if she were actually scum or not. The point remains, though, that I have also played a lot with Titus. You're not the only one who has played with her before.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7926 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7273, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7261, shos wrote:
In post 4323, Oversoul wrote:Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.
I see the angle you're trying to push and it isn't going to work.

along with the supposed scumslip that Kagami looked at, this looks like another SK-slip. remember how I was a strongman-but-probably-not-enough-for-Naraku?
why would he assume scum have a strongman?
now we know that town do not have any protection powers..

so I'm guessing that OS is the SK and knows that hsi barrier is strong enough to prevent even strongman kills, and that explains that page.

VOTE: oversoul

Mmm nope. Never been SK. I want to. I would not waste my first time playing SK by slowly drifting away like this.

In post 7262, zMuffinMan wrote:id like oversoul to full claim, as well as describing what his role pm says about kikyo

Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.

Why does Kikyo matter at all on your read of me?
You *really* think that I would say my teammate's fakeclaim? Yeah. Okay, Muffin. You've gone off the deep end.

Kikyo is mentioned twice in my role PM. I thought that was a lot for a character that I didn't have a role connection with.

I have already been abundantly clear about my opinions re: undead + demon given my stance on game design.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7927 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

@Squirrel Girl

I have looked over the new evidence that you have provided, and sadly none of them reach the standards of the first original post that you quoted that had caught my attention.

This is your first piece of evidence:
In post 3218, Abomination wrote:
vote BoP

moonlogic=scum!titus

check streetracers and how you want to die

how you want to die:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=51356

street racers:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34551

both games had moonlogic and thats how she got outed as scum

It is a very poor piece of evidence and does not point to Titus town in any way. May I remind you that the action of calling Titus scum is not necessarily scumvstown interactions, but might be a scumvsscum interaction in the form of distancing. Since this post was made in Day 1, all the more that distancing would have occurred. The fact that you have chosen this piece of evidence to defend Titus, only shows that distance attempts, no matter how minor or small or how long ago, can still have an impact on the game.

This piece of evidence is poor because: The post by Abomination itself is half-hearted and non-committal. A vote on BoP does not a Town BoP make. It could certainly be perceived as them both being scumpartners, and thus a half-hearted push on Day 1 would not lead to a lynch, although they both knew the answers as to who was scum.

The second piece of evidence that you have linked:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6013030

As the above, this reveals nothing about Titus alignment. I believe the main point that you were looking at was:
In post 1908, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 968, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 966, Egg wrote:
In post 950, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 835, beastcharizard wrote:Rhaego is scummy because they are doing nothing at all that is helpful to the town. Their posts are just dumb questions with zero content what so ever. Their claim of scum hunting is not actually that. It feels like they are going more for making noise than anything else.

This is why I think Rhaego is scum.

Why is Rhaego the worst offender of this?

If Rhaego is scum, so is Egg for this post. It subtly says only the worst offender at a particular transgression can be scum and searches for another player to make worse than Rhaego.

- Venus Fly Trap -

This is a scum post attempting to connect a Rhaego scum flip to Egg.

I'll continue this after I wake up and take care of a few more pressing issues. I'd rather not do any more of these when I'm this tired.

On to page 40.

-Bulba

This post is very interesting, notably the sentence "This is a scum post attempting to connect a Rhaego scum flip to Egg.". Knowing that Rhaego scum flip is actually true, and also Egg is town as far as we can see (although this isn't confirmed, it can be safely assumed), it is not a stretch to say that BulbaFenix might have been telling the truth. There is no reason to believe that it is
NOT
a scum post to connect a Rhaego scum flip to Egg. In fact, I feel that this post points towards BoP scum rather than BoP town... your choice of evidence is not very helpful to your case. I can infer that you are not a Literature student.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6072137

I don't think that this post means anything.

- - - - - - - -
As much as I appreciate your efforts in finding three relevant posts to help us shed some light on BoP's alignment, I did mention that they should be three
good and convincing
piece of evidence. The posts that you have found were not convincing, and I am unable to give them the credit as I have for the first original piece of evidence that you have found in an earlier post.

Sorry, but you might have to find three (actually, two more, since you have already found one)
solid
pieces of evidence to convince me that BoP is town, because at the moment, you only have one, and from the above efforts, it appears that you are unable to find any more relevant ones.

I still think that BoP is scum.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7928 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:19 pm

In post 7925, Lord Mhork wrote:I remember many games where I had pegged Titus as scum, though now I can't remember if she were actually scum or not.

How does this even happen? Did you die all the time before she had flipped? Did you always replace out before you could see her flip?

:shifty:

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7929 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 7926, Oversoul wrote:You *really* think that I would say my teammate's fakeclaim?

no

i doubt you even knew what aronis's fake-claim was, given discussing fake-claim flavour isn't exactly high priority for any scum team (virtually never happens ime)

i wanted to know what the context behind the kikyo mentions in your role PM are

In post 7926, Oversoul wrote:I have already been abundantly clear about my opinions re: undead + demon given my stance on game design.

yeah but you're supposedly a flavour-miller

a
flavour
miller

if you investigate as undead, and you're a flavour miller, how does this not tell you what to expect about scum in this setup?

(also still doubt katsuki says "im negative utility" instead of just claiming flavour miller but that's not really something you can say anything about)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7930 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No YB I just have an insanely poor memory and a lot of games I've played. Shit blurs together.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7931 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@Y&B - why didn't you discuss my stated reasoning for finding the posts townish? Like, you ignore that the one case, half-arsed it may be, was still tied as the biggest case Abomination made all game. It is in *context* not in isolation that it suggests an issue with BoP being a buddy.

Also, literature student or no - please explain why a scum player would call out another scum player for trying to tie a town player to a scumbuddy. What, were they hedging their bets on how bad that one would go down or something? Explain to me the scum strategy there please.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7932 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Btw oversoul

What is your full role name?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7933 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm honestly over this game and I will self hammer given the chance so either make that happen or lynch BoP like you all seem to be aiming towards. You've all talked this way and that, time to put your money where your mouth is.

Being a miller is stupid and I have hated every minute of it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7934 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 7828, zMuffinMan wrote:
Spoiler:
Saki wrote:
Robin
: "I'd never assume that! What kind of monster would curse their friend..."
Tharja
: "...Oh. Right. That would be crazy! Heh heh."

Welcome to Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia, Saki. You are
Tharja, Neutral Female Childbearer Hexmage Inquisitive Serial Killer

Abilities:
Proposee
(passive): As a female, during the day you may receive proposals from male players. If you do, I will notify you of this and tell you the screen name (not rolename) of the proposer. You will have the rest of the day, plus the first 24 hours of night, to decide whether to accept. If you do, the two of you become a neighborhood.

Childbearer
(passive): If you successfully marry another player, your child, Noire, will enter the game the following day and join your family neighborhood. Unlike most children in the game, you know that Noire will by default enter the game as a Neutral player and will join you to become a miniature mafia. However, you also know that she is only guaranteed to share your alignment if your husband is Town. As such, marrying a town-aligned player is likely in your best interests.

Inquisitive
(semi-active, 1-shot): To help ensure you can find a town-aligned husband, you have a one-shot ability to investigate a player proposing to you (you may do this during the Day or during the first 24 hours of Night). You will learn whether or not your target was Town, and can then choose whether to marry him.

Hexmage
(active, night): You are a master of the dark arts and have learned a wide variety of curses you can lay on others for a variety of different effects. As such, at night, you may use any of the following powers in addition to your nightkill. You may use only one of them per night, and may not choose the same power two consecutive nights (you don't want to get bored, mixing things up is more fun).
Target takes one less vote to lynch tomorrow (can't use this if 6 or fewer players are living)
Target can't be protected tonight (may not also kill said player)
Target becomes an Ascetic tonight and tomorrow, so non-killing abilities targetting them will fail (yes, this prevents proposals)
Target cannot make proposals tomorrow
You become a Ninja tonight
Voyeur
Silence target for first 24 hours of real-time tomorrow
Target can't vote tomorrow (can't be used later than N4)
Roleblock (you may only choose this power once)

If you don't know what any of those abilities does feel free to ask.

Serial Killer
(active, night): Apparently Robin, with whom you are infatuated, is “straight”. Well, if you can't have her, then no one can! You never cared much about these Ylisseans and their “morals” anyways. Each night you may kill another player. You do not have a particular kill method (they will simply turn up as “killed”). If you die and Noire shares your alignment, she will inherit this ability.

You win when your faction (whether Noire is in it or not) comprises half the game (you explicitly know that you win all ties so long as you are alive).

You may confirm via PM now or via thread once I unlock it.

i wonder how likely it is ceph included a SK with unique modifiers here!?

That sounds an aweful more like Shos' role claim than mine don'tcha think?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7935 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Also, what the fuck is a flavor miller? Like seriously Muffin what in the fucking hell are you even trying to prove? I do not understand any point you're trying to make here.

If I am a flavor miller so is Mhork apparently but you're giving him a pass for god knows what reason even though he LITERALLY CLAIMED scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7936 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 7876, zMuffinMan wrote:so youre clearing him because you dont think scum would distance from each other with
to lynch D1?

This times 1,000,000,000.

Birds, why are you conveniently forgetting that Katsuki/Le Cupcake said they had role info clearing Lemniscate, which was subsequently ignored when questioned on and later resulted in a peace-out-replacement?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

My role is Town Demon Undead Vanilla.
Both of my abilities are passives. The first one is that I am a demon. There is no flavor justification given for this.
The second is that I count for the undead. There is a flavor justification given for this and it is basically because I am always around the graveyard and dead shit.

I don't know why Katsuki made any comments he did but if I had to guess it would be due to being both a demon and undead, which has obvious connections to some sort of race cop type role. If Katsuki did know that Demon = town (which I still don't believe is a 100% certainty) a two different race cops could technically prove that I am what I say I am. So yes, I am not technically a miller but I am negative utility.

Was that really so hard for you to parse or are you being obtuse on purpose?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7938 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

/rant
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7939 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

In post 7931, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Y&B - why didn't you discuss my stated reasoning for finding the posts townish? Like, you ignore that the one case, half-arsed it may be, was still tied as the biggest case Abomination made all game. It is in *context* not in isolation that it suggests an issue with BoP being a buddy.

I don't understand. Can you please rephrase?

And no, that isn't a case. Abomination played poorly, and that 'case' was obviously written in lesser time that I had taken to respond to your post.

In post 7931, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Also, literature student or no - please explain why a scum player would call out another scum player for trying to tie a town player to a scumbuddy. What, were they hedging their bets on how bad that one would go down or something? Explain to me the scum strategy there please.

Distancing. BulbaFenix was obviously not interested in playing the game, or playing a scum role. He was obviously expecting to go down some time in the future; it would be better to distance from BoP, assuming she is scum, as Titus has more willpower to play the game and carry it for the team. Plus, there was also an added intention to paint Egg as scum as well.

- b -
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7940 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Katsuki flaking being a lurker = town Katsuki.

Learn to Meta. Thank me later for any and all future games you have with Katsuki.

Thank you and good night.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7941 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:03 pm

In post 7940, Oversoul wrote:Learn to Meta.

That's why BoP is #1 lynch target! :lol:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7942 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Meta changes. I am not being obtuse, I just really think your slot is scum.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7943 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:07 pm

In post 7900, shos wrote:
NameFlavorRaceRole/AbilitiesActionsCommentsAlignment
Lord MhorkRenkotsu
Undead
1-shot Watcher
shosInuYasha
Demon
Scenter Empathic Vigilante
ProHawkTsubaki
Human
Shard Thief
OversoulUrasue
Demon
Race Miller
Squirrel GirlDoublevoter
BeastCharizrdSango
Human
Poison Immune
notscienceKohaku
Human
Faustian Pupper
Birds of PreyHakudoshi
Demon
Ascetic
ActionDan
Human
Poison Doctor
KagamiPrincess Abi
Demon
Faustian Puppet
MajiffyRyujin
Demon
Faustian Puppet
Neil1113
Demon
Neighbour
Young and BeautifulJijenji
Demon
Friendly Neighbour
TheGoatKagome
Human
Shard Cop
Penguin_AlienGinta
Demon
Neighbour
BBMollaMidoriko
Human
JoaT
Egg2-shot Tracker
zMuffinMan
Demon
VT
LemniscateJakotsu
Undead
2-shot nonconsecutive Ninja
SCUM
AngryIceRinkRyukotsusei
Demon
VT
TOWN
Mist7676Miroku
Human
Demon Cop
TOWN
geistsRin
Human
VT
TOWN
XofelfShippo
Demon
JoaT
TOWN
AbominationBankotsu
Undead
Even night Jewel Cop / 1-shot Jewel Thief
SCUM
The Chamber of KittensHakkaku
Demon
Neighbour
TOWN
Serene2Hosenki
Demon
Shard Holder
TOWN
AronisSuikotsu
Undead
1-shot Odd-night Poison Doctor
SCUM
Nero CainSota Higurashi
Human
VT
TOWN

Someone complete this. I have no time or will and this is much easier to navigate and read.

Right, I just thought of something very important.

Not all the claims that have been given are truthful.

There is still a Reviver, and they are obviously keeping their role and identity a secret.

It goes without saying that there are other claims that are either blatant lies or lying by omission.
- - - - - -

There might be a chance that BoP is town.

Birds of Prey, are you the Reviver?

Think carefully before you answer this question.

It is a critical moment.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7944 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:10 pm

I know, B! This game is so big and it's so exciting but that's also why from here on I'm just going to cheer for B from the sidelines.

As for the rest of you children, no trashtalking B! You guys just need to all take a step back and watch B put her scumhunting SHINE on! She is always right! Always!

I believe in you, B! Keep it up!

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7945 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:14 pm

I love you too Y! :*

I missed you so much! Your scum-pushing skills are magnificent, and it is difficult for a beautiful lady like myself to push heavy wagons...

I do wish you can join us on Day 6 though, and I'll catch you up! You can pretend that the first 5 days didn't happen and start afresh on a new day!

We're going to make history!~

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7946 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:22 pm

OK B, but please first check your main! I just sent you a PM containing content!~ :*

Kiss! Kiss! Fall in Love!,

- y -
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7947 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What the fuck are you even talking about YB? What is the history? How are you making it? When will you actually go for real scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7948 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:36 pm

We're going to be part of a record-breaking game in Mafiascum! Aren't you excited?

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7949 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Shut your pie hole and leave B alone Lord Mhork! She is doing just fine without you yelling at her... :evil:

- y -

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”