Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 4572, Majiffy wrote:Oh youre the sherlock huh well find another watson BUDDY

TRYING.

Brb I need to shower and brush my teeth. Garlic bread is a nogo for me.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4575, Malakittens wrote:Garlic bread is a nogo for me.

it would never work between us, darling.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4561, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:As for oversoul, BB's action makes things fall into place there.

BB blocked me, and naraku prob had me perform the kill. I hadn't thought of that possibility, and I bet naraku didn't either. One of the missing kills was likely naraku's last night.

With at least one failed kill coming from naraku, oversoul's looks like a pretty glaring scumslip. Conveniently, it's other players I suspect who wanted to call it otherwise. Couple that with , where he hopes Y&B is the SK? That makes no sense, no SK in the world would fakeclaim something that's impossible to maintain for an entire 28 player game. It comes from the mindset of someone who knows Y&B is not groupscum, but maybe actually thinks they're scum.

???

You take everything way too literally.

That's not a scum slip. You might be new to mafia but legitimate genuine scum slips, like Yates' picture scum claim, are very rare and not as common as people seem to think they are.

Yes, I thought the SK's kill was likely blocked. What of it? You and your other puppets CLAIMED to be agents of the SK who kill for him in a Ninja-esque way.

No way in the world does the SK have Ninja AND Strongman abilities.
No way in the world do town blocking powers NOT target you three to try to block the SK kill.

I don't understand why that is so hard for you to grasp. But it is. And you're stringing it into some complicated ass read that is dependent on A LOT of factors.

It is also comical that you think I would read 160 pages upon replacing in and try to play the game. There's a reason I like replacing into games. It is so I have a higher chance to "choose" my alignment. See a generally pro town player replace out? Nab that spot. See a person who I think is playing to their town meta replace out? Nab that spot. By the way, Kata replacing out and the type of play he did here is like 100% his town meta. But he replaced out of a bunch of games I think so it may not be completely 100%.

I lurk as scum. I hate playing as scum. None of my play here is scum motivated. None of it is to my scum meta.
Cry foul on that all you want, Vig me, IDC.
But if you're going to lynch me? You'll regret it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Hey Chucklefuck

If you have the audacity to call me a vig target you better hope to heaven your shot on me goes through.

If I'm still here tomorrow you're getting strung up.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4563, shos wrote:re: Mhork: I dunno; I think that the fact that he *actually* prepared for a long time, in a way, the claim that there is an undead non-scum makes me sorta believe him. I don't think he should be our lynch or vig target. Mhork, if you're town, you should step up your game.

Why should I add SG to my viglist? she's a confirmed doublevoter, right?

I can add oversoul easily
no reason to do that with xof though, it's like BoP, this will be taken care of as the game evolves and progresses.
I can also add abomination very easily with that stupid 4544 and general lack of anything.

re: counterwagon to lemni: I dunno, honestly. if he was my partner, double-bussing is obviously a legit move for distancing. if I am town and he is scum, which is the case, then I absolutely see no reason for him not to vote me. so no idea; on both shos-alignments I would buss my partner if they were my cw if I were him. probably derped or something?

Dat Flavor part in the Xof case is intriguing, actually. in fact the whole case sounds good.
I like. but still I think this should be addressed later.
What if Xof claimed all his abilities? I mean he's a JOAT, he surely will be killed eventually if he's truly town, and as long as we're tons of people, we can make sure he is protected and help directing his abilities.

pedit: pshh, hot damn, that does look like a scumslip. MDT be town if he flips scum. I'ma go for it. VOTE: Oversoul and wonder what to do with shroomish somewhen later/

pedit2: leave these slots alone for the while, they are not relevant

Yeah, no. I'm not scum and you're a fool to add me to a Vig list for that but be my guest.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by shos »

my kill can only be blocked by Naraku. that's my guess at least, lolz

@OS: don't worry, there are lots of scumfucks here that compete for my kill tonight. I wish it was more than 1s :(
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by notscience »

Hey Majiffy

I'm scum and Shos threatened to vig me tonight

I'm a really important PR though. You mind helping me lynch him so I don't get vig'd?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Chucklefuck lol im using that one later.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

And no shos isnt for today. We should give him a pool to kill out of before lynch though.

||
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by notscience »

Do you really think he's going to listen to a kill pool?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4540, Nero Cain wrote:.
In post 4523, notscience wrote:No Nero, I haven't.

So why should Goat have a scum read on you for playing to your scum meta but not knowing your scum meta?

OS, why are you town reading Neil?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4584, notscience wrote:Do you really think he's going to listen to a kill pool?

If he wants to live.

||
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh.

Because who the fuck townreads someone for ignoring the thread most of the day and just beetlejucing

pedit-

Again
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm p sure he was town reading you for some genuine frustration crap or something.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by notscience »

That's stupid.

What do I have to be frustrated about after I avoid the whole day

what would make him think that's genuine

the fuck
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 4577, Oversoul wrote:
That's not a scum slip. You might be new to mafia but legitimate genuine scum slips, like Yates' picture scum claim, are very rare and not as common as people seem to think they are.

Scumslips are exceedingly common.

Yes, I thought the SK's kill was likely blocked. What of it? You and your other puppets CLAIMED to be agents of the SK who kill for him in a Ninja-esque way.

No way in the world do town blocking powers NOT target you three to try to block the SK kill.

And here you confirm it's not a case of derp or mistaken thinking. This is a pretty amazing thing to casually think up, why didn't you suggest that the town blockers block us yesterday, or at least point out the possibility? Why did you think that the SK failed to kill night 1?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4589, notscience wrote:What do I have to be frustrated about after I avoid the whole day

ummmm you were pissed that you were being scumread. Your question is like really really silly.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4590, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 4577, Oversoul wrote:

Scumslips are exceedingly common.

And here you confirm it's not a case of derp or mistaken thinking. This is a pretty amazing thing to casually think up, why didn't you suggest that the town blockers block us yesterday, or at least point out the possibility? Why did you think that the SK failed to kill night 1?

Because I think it was exceedingly obvious that town blockers should target you three? I didn't think it needed any explaining that is how obvious I thought it was.

I don't think I ever said I thought the SK failed N1? I am pretty sure I said for a while that I thought SK Mastin killed AI given the fact that they were not universally townread at all yet they were killed. AP is also a Mastin specific player that pointed towards a slot who had more freedom with their kill and could afford to kill people that can read them well.

After your three claims, I would be surprised if any SK kill gets to go through.
Now that you have pointed out how apparently it isn't obvious, I think we should coordinate what potential PRs should do. I only wish I had a computer to do this.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4568, shos wrote:Hey mod, can you update first post?

I don't have a replacement yet.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I almost want to kill one of you three just so he has less options to use as agents of death, but I am pretty sure that would give him more abilities. Like I definitely see that as the balancing mechanic for your roles. As you three die, he either gains bits of being a Ninja or maybe even becomes a Strongman.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:OS

Why are you town reading Neil?

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4585, Nero Cain wrote:

So why should Goat have a scum read on you for playing to your scum meta but not knowing your scum meta?

Honestly I don't even care anymore because it is like people aren't even reading this game and the scum are bad if they haven't noticed this anyway.

It is pretty clear that Always + Neil are soft claiming masons with each other (at least). Mastin's assurance that some people are town I thought was him TRYING to fake claim mason early on as a crumb technique (which lol Lem foiled) but then Neil came to Always's defense when you were suggesting you would kill one of them.
I haven't had a look back at how either Neil or Always acted with Lem's claim, but I am not even sure that matters. I know I wouldn't have had a knee jerk vote reaction to kill Lem if I was a mason for fear that I was outting myself as a mason.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Like Jesus Nero I am on my phone for the next two weeks. I am sorry if I don't catch everything at first glance.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Sorry Mastin, I didn't purposefully use him there. My mistake
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok,

In post 4596, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4585, Nero Cain wrote:

Honestly I don't even care anymore because it is like people aren't even reading this game and the scum are bad if they haven't noticed this anyway.

It is pretty clear that Always + Neil are soft claiming masons with each other (at least). Mastin's assurance that some people are town I thought was him TRYING to fake claim mason early on as a crumb technique (which lol Lem foiled) but then Neil came to Always's defense when you were suggesting you would kill one of them.
I haven't had a look back at how either Neil or Always acted with Lem's claim, but I am not even sure that matters. I know I wouldn't have had a knee jerk vote reaction to kill Lem if I was a mason for fear that I was outting myself as a mason.

I've seen it but I'm not going to actually care unless they claim masons and even then? Scum fake claiming masons is still a possibility.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”