Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also what is the difference between what Xofelf did and what Clyton did?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Always »

In post 452, BulbaFenix wrote:You are dismissing a lot of wagons and reads as boring, which is a new tactic for you, which seems to avoid your more logical take. I understand how you begin the game with wild gut reads and the like, but usually by now you are moving into more developed reads where you are able to explain them. So why aren't you explaining as much and relying on gut reasoning?
If a wagon formed on basically any other player than shos or Abomination, believe me, I would not call it boring. It'd be quite interesting, in fact. I already have partially moved onto the developing-reads stage, but it's too soon to have anything well and truly solidified for sure, just some generalities that I can feel. As for explaining, as said, it's a choice, not an inability.

I don't feel like me explaining my reads would accomplish anything. If I did, I would do so. But right now, I don't feel that it would. So because I'm lazy, I'm not going to right now. The time will come where I explain. That time just isn't quite yet.
In post 459, T S O wrote:So, mastin's got a read which no-one agrees with.
I ask her to explain it.
She flat-out says no.
Yes, and will continue to do so. Dealwithit.

You'd make better progress asking me about lesser reads. Someone asking me about one specific read rather than all my reads in general is far more likely to get a response. (e.g. player asks about my shos read and I talk about my shos read.)
In post 465, Young and Beautiful wrote:If shos flips scum, mastin is his partner.
Reasoning: Soft defense of shos, attempting to dispel the wagon as a third-party. Now take into account that shos "claimed" sesshomaru. This is obviously fake, probably to bait and counterclaim the real sesshomaru, or to seem town to fakeclaim a power role in future. No real sesshomaru, considering the flavor+power involved, would ever claim. This lets me infer that shos is a scum PR. Mastin's defense makes a ton of sense.
This slot's still scum, by the way, but I figure I might as well respond to this. Me, scum, SOFT defending my partner who is the lead wagon? :giggle:
:lol:

No. Just no. MAYBE in a single-scum game, if said lead wagon isn't a true threat. (e.g. ThAd defense in 172, lead wagon but not that much in danger of being lynched.) But in a multiball game. With a partner as a lead wagon? Only thing that could be closer to playing against my wincon would be bussing.
In post 454, Mist7676 wrote:Right now I'm thinking scum is somewhere here:
Xofelf, shos, Beast.
So shos, Young and Beautiful, and Nero Cain were on it the whole time.
So basically, xofelf, shos, Beast, maybe-Y&B, and maybe-Nero are your scumreads?

Why only three listed in your "thinking scum is somewhere here" pile? Why no analysis on the shos wagon? Is there anything noteworthy about the Abomination wagon aside from the players on it the entire time?
In post 451, Iecerint wrote:By the way my slot may transition into a hydra with AngryPidgeon.
We need to choose a name first.
Ah, good. Please do.
So that the moment AP posts, I can tell he's scum, and use our history to push through a scum lynch. :cool:
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: young and beautiful

This Always guy(alt or hydra? Mastin?) is the only one that makes sense here.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Ooh hoo hoo!

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Someone vig shos now.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Always »

In post 472, Egg wrote:Mastin, so are you assuming that with two scum teams, Rhaego would scum hunt more as scum?
Stop misrepping. I meant what I said. Rhageo's action looked vaguely pro-town because when going beneath shallow surface-level play, there was a hint of a potential townposting that I latched onto. Multiball makes that more sketchy, because scum have the ability to, and early-game are practically near-guaranteed to be, legitimately scumhunting. Which makes the action harder to pin down. It's either town scumhunting or scum scumhunting, but while I overall lean the former, it's a tough call to make.
Is his lack of scumhunting town to you?
There is no lack of scumhunting. If you see a lack of scumhunting in Rhageo, you're an idiot, alignment-regardless. Because his alignment regardless, Rhageo has been scumhunting quite blatantly in his posts, just subtly. To answer, I haven't been able to lock down one way or the other whether it's town or not, but with the slightest of leans towards town. Basically, I feel that going for subtle-scumhunting has very little payoff for scum in comparison to more obvious tactics. Shallow play, deeper play. Rhageo's closer to the latter. Which has more reward as town than as scum.
And no. Your read on me in that game was NOT legitimate.
Yeahno. Bluntly, you know nothing of my psyche if you think what I said about you that game was something I would not have said about you as town. Of course I was scum and knew you were town. Of course my read on you is going to be influenced by knowing you're town. My reasoning for the read was not. I am a STRONG advocate of the truth being the ultimate weapon for a scum player. And bluntly, that is, plain, simply, the truth of the matter: I saw your play being the same.
I saw it as being the same in ways that maybe you didn't realize were there.
Because reading players, my alignment regardless, is something I am good at doing.
And picking up on their subtleties is a specialty as a result.
So when I said that I saw the same thing.
And that I would have seen the same thing if I was town.
I fucking mean that I would have seen the same damn thing if I was town.
No hypothetical.
No lie.

Simple fact.

Nobody knows me better than I know myself. Objectively proven, as shown by people's crap ability to read me aside from two players, AND my CONSISTENT ability (aside from 172, in which the only reason I wasn't able to was because I focused too heavily on a town game, Tales of You) to manipulate my own play to be not what people expected of me when I am scum, so that they draw all the wrong conclusions in a way immensely beneficial to my alignment. (a-la-L4D.)

I, however, often know other people better than they know themselves.
A bit more difficult to say objectively true, but I have the history to show it. My near-perfect predictions of the future based off of my understanding of players. My ability to lock down EXACTLY the type of thing someone is going through. My ability to read the strengths of players and weaknesses. My ability to understand them. My ability to instinctively feel out players and know what's right and wrong about them. (Mainly for the same two players who can read me, AP and zMuffinman, but to a lesser extent, everyone in my circle-of-friends.) I read people.
People suck at reading me.

Just truth.

Enter this fight, you will lose it, Egg. Because if you enter it, you're fighting me as a person, not a player.
Drop it.
Here, you townread me when I hadn't even posted. I know we aren't masons so tell me how that is possible. How can you possibly townread me before I've even posted? Seriously, I'm dying to know.
Same way I scumread Birds of Prey before they posted.
Same way I've got a minor read on the Sakura slot.
It's just what I do.
As far as your kilck and shos reads, I was asking specifically about you townreading their opening posts, not updated reads. Same with Iec and Abomination.
I'll get around to this in a bit. Running short on time. Short version, posts I quote aren't necessarily the basis of the read; they
can
be, but could be earlier or later, depending on when I hit submit.
/Gotta leave.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Shos
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by shos »

*response*

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by geists »

VOTE: xofelf
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Mastin, I asked you for one read. You've said that if you're asked about one read, you'll respond - so I ask again, why's Venmar town?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Rhaego
Rhaego
Townie
Rhaego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Rhaego »

In post 530, Always wrote: Shallow play, deeper play. Rhageo's closer to the latter.
Well, now you're just flirting.

Why the Shos wagon?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 456, BBmolla wrote:
In post 451, Iecerint wrote:By the way my slot may transition into a hydra with AngryPidgeon.

AngryIcerink
Seconded. Catching up.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 474, Egg wrote:
In post 463, Majiffy wrote:Woah
Were halfway there
Woah
Lynchin on a prayer
Take my hand
Well flip scum I swear
Woah
Lynchin on a prayer

Lynchin on a prayerrrrr
This is awesome
I do what I can

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Ok mastin you think the shos wagon is meaningless and easy to jump on. Wheres the scum on it and why

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by shos »

I'd say bulba because he repeatedly called me scum for
reasons
I think, and...stuff.

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Whoops, way behind, lets see what's new...
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 307, Always wrote:
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 229, Always wrote:AD's basically conftown,
Explain this, please.
Have you
seen
his posting?

He couldn't get closer to conftown than he is.
In post 302, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Hold hold hold it. Always, how do you have a townread on Egg before they posted?
Same way I have a scumread on the Birds before they've posted:
I'm MASTIN.
It's what I do. :P
I hate how the first statement is hilariously Mastintown and the second is hilariously Mastinscum.

Stop that.
In post 357, Egg wrote:The policy lynch is soooooo dumb. The slot is gonna be vidged anyway.
Exactly!
In post 383, Iecerint wrote:Town
In post 387, Rhaego wrote:VOTE: lecerint

Are you Scum?
I'm starting to dislike you.
In post 472, Egg wrote:I don't like Iec's 417.
Explain?
In post 480, Young and Beautiful wrote:Okay, Rhaego and you are not working in tandem. You didn't deny that you're scum though, so thanks for letting us know that Rhaego isn't on your team.

I can read you like a book, sir TheSexiOne.
Uhm.

I'm finding it difficult to take you seriously.
In post 485, Egg wrote:I figured...

With a name like that
Can someone tell me if paling around and making jokes is indicative of alignment for Egg? I'm too lazy to read old games right now.
In post 493, Lord Mhork wrote:I like Mist for town after asking if the RVS was still RVS in her catchup post.
I don't quite follow.
In post 503, Lord Mhork wrote:^really town
Disagreement.
In post 523, Always wrote: One of the defining traits of a multiball game is that a town player getting wagoned gets wagoned more easily, since both scumteams can be scumhunting and think that player scum.
And equally as defining a trait is that a scum player getting wagoned is much more difficult to wagon, since one team is going to try and keep their scumbuddy alive at all costs.
There's also the possibility you're failing to recognize - the scum in question are reluctant to extend a helping hand to their failing scumpartner.

I mean, consider the current state of the game at the moment. Like mentioned, the game feels relatively RVSy and easy-going still. Now, how would it look if a scumpartner tried to defend shos at this stage of the game, even subtly?

Also worth mentioning is that this is a fucking HUGE game and despite having something like eight votes shos is far from in danger of being lynched and not in need of saving in the slightest bit.

~Kaze
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Always »

In post 522, Egg wrote:That sounds more like Day 1 of a large than RVS.
No, it's at best early D1 behavior.
What is RVSy about a
policy lynch wagon
and a wagon on a player who is a
widely accepted
scum read.
Key phrases highlighted.
And considering the Abomination wagon came first, Shos kind of is the counter wagon.
No, the shos wagon is a shos wagon; the Abomination wagon is an Abomination wagon. They're not really counterwagons to one another. That's another aspect which makes the game feel more RVSey. The wagons feel like a couple of rival (but not counter) wagons popping up from two separate jokes. Abomination on who they are, shos on who he is. Neither seems, well. To have that 'oomph' power.
If not, the Iec wagon is only a few votes behind.
Three votes compared to 7-9?

In what realm is that a counter-wagon?

(That being said, I suppose you're right. I'm not really trying on much. See also: laziness. :P)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:Also what is the difference between what Xofelf did and what Clyton did?
Clyton's town; xofelf's got a decent chance of being not.

That's what.
In post 534, T S O wrote:Mastin, I asked you for one read. You've said that if you're asked about one read, you'll respond - so I ask again, why's Venmar town?
And I said not that one.

Ask about a read like shos. I'll answer.
Keep asking about Venmar.
I'll keep refusing to.
In post 538, Majiffy wrote:Ok mastin you think the shos wagon is meaningless and easy to jump on. Wheres the scum on it and why
Haven't bothered looking, yet.

Honestly, every single vote on there needs to be looked at in context.
In post 541, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 307, Always wrote:
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 229, Always wrote:AD's basically conftown,
Explain this, please.
Have you
seen
his posting?

He couldn't get closer to conftown than he is.
In post 302, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Hold hold hold it. Always, how do you have a townread on Egg before they posted?
Same way I have a scumread on the Birds before they've posted:
I'm MASTIN.
It's what I do. :P
I hate how the first statement is hilariously Mastintown and the second is hilariously Mastinscum.
Actually, you got it backwords. The first statement is the one which is hilariously Mastinscum and the second one's the one that is hilariously Mastintown. Geez, get your Mastin facts straight!
There's also the possibility you're failing to recognize - the scum in question are reluctant to extend a helping hand to their failing scumpartner.
Nah, not failing. Considering.
Rhaego
Rhaego
Townie
Rhaego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Rhaego »

VOTE: Katsuki

Are you Scum?

Maybe you're not as shy as beastcharizard and lecerint.

In post 529, T S O wrote:Someone vig shos now.
And why is that?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I just ignored you since yor posts are nothing but votes asking if the person is scum.

VOTE: rhaego

Are you scum?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Katsuki is probably town so that's a silly vote
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Hello we did it.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

All our posts as Iecerint are listed below for future iso adventures:
In post 20, Iecerint wrote:I looked at at the player list and immediately wanted to vote that monstrosity, but now it feels silly.

VOTE: ActionDan
In post 32, Iecerint wrote:Guys let's all vote for ActionDan please thanks.
In post 35, Iecerint wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!
Lost interest at the 4th vote or whatever.
In post 45, Iecerint wrote:
In post 37, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 35, Iecerint wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!
Lost interest at the 4th vote or whatever.
you only had 3 votes on him.

and now 5
Who's counting?

Well. You, I guess.
In post 47, Iecerint wrote:Tbf I suspect that basically all the players in Abomination will flake out and we will deal with at most 2 people in that slot.

I am pretty sketched out by people who thought that reading difficulties would be a legit reason to vote them tbf.

lolsuchhydra is a reason that makes sense to me tho.
In post 59, Iecerint wrote:
Unvote; Vote: kdowns
In post 63, Iecerint wrote:For some reason that post makes me want to lynch Clyton a little.

No idea why, really, because I was curious about the same thing as him.
In post 66, Iecerint wrote:Well that is a dumb reason.

I will let you have scummy reasons for wanting to lynch Abomination though because it's you.
In post 68, Iecerint wrote:XOFELF.

CHAMPION OF JUSTICE.
In post 85, Iecerint wrote:Majiffy can i be town?

I think you are town so that is why I am asking you.
In post 98, Iecerint wrote:When I was thinking about Abomination for just a second, it occurred to me that most of them would probably flake or feel like they could rely on hydra-mates to do all the work. This has always been my experience in playing with hydras that start with more than 2 people.

Because that was my take with very minimal introspection, I decided that the particular "let's lynch this due to reading being hard" people were for one reason or another not caring to think about things very carefully (especially in a game that already has a million hydra).
In post 379, Iecerint wrote:
In post 159, Abomination wrote:Katsuki is probtown; policy lynches are bad.

-B_E
In post 165, Abomination wrote:Whoa, whoa whoa.

Kasuki, you come in here, make 24 posts of ABSOLUTELY FLUFFY NONSENSE over the span of two pages...and WE need to be lynched? Bullshit.

Vote: Kasuki
Good lord, please at least make an effort.

Bulbathing's post has dichotomies that don't make sense to me.
In post 380, Iecerint wrote:Dan is town unless Katsuki is scum.
In post 381, Iecerint wrote:
In post 208, Abomination wrote:I don't like TSO except for him questioning all that softclaiming.

Has mastin/always done
anything
worthwhile yet?

(this is another head of this hydra checking in :) )

~MTD
The fact that this is the first post of a hydra head makes me uncomfortable. I think if I were town in a hydra like this I would lurk the fuck out as long as someone else was doing things. If I were scum I would feel like I had to post.
In post 382, Iecerint wrote:
In post 212, Majiffy wrote:Abom can you explain why BE left? His last few posts seemed town.
Erm, possible exception is if BE was the one carrying the entire hydra and he left.
In post 383, Iecerint wrote:
In post 215, geists wrote:Oh shit you're right. I am mixing Majiffy-posts up with someone else because I thought he was pushing for an Abomination lynch. I have a feeling there's some kind of avatar fusion happening in my head. Rereading some stuff.
Town
In post 385, Iecerint wrote:I thought Always was town until I remembered that it was Mastin.
In post 386, Iecerint wrote:
Mhork wrote:I'm confused by the 'lolsuchhydra' bit though. I can't actually tell if he supports a policy lynch or not >.<
I obviously do not support it; however, if someone wants to lynch the hydra just because it is funny to run up the person with 5-8 members or whatever on page 1, I think that's a pretty standard town reaction. I think that because I thought it.

On the other hand, I think that the "rational" reasons people gave for wanting to lynch the hydra and bullshit. I think they are bullshit because I considered them and decided that they were bullshit with very very minimal effort.
In post 388, Iecerint wrote:
In post 350, Egg wrote:I understand Actiondan's Iec vote more than Iec's Actiondan vote.
Ongoing.
Egg wrote:Iec's post 85 looks like trying too hard to appeal to an influential player (asking Majiffy if he can be town).
lol
In post 389, Iecerint wrote:@ mastin xofelf's post about being nervous because a previous game ended badly was kind of scummy I guess, but I explained it away to myself using logic that I can't remember.
In post 390, Iecerint wrote:Caught up now.
In post 392, Iecerint wrote:Scumhunting. :cop:
In post 407, Iecerint wrote:Wow, Mastin is bad at this game.
In post 411, Iecerint wrote:@ Nati or whoever that was -- I feel like anyone who knows how I play at all should think that I am town right now. I guess this isn't necessarily really true of Mastin, whom I think I've played with exactly once and it was 2009, but I find her combination of vacuity, pomposity, and verbosity grating.

However, people's reads on me have been pretty RNG early game for the last several games I've played I think. There's usually a burst of anti-Iec sentiment sometime either D1 or D2 that never goes anywhere. So I'm trying not to overinterpret it.

I don't play games as frequently anymore, and I think the meta has shifted enough that there's not much correlation between how I perceive how I'm playing in a particular game and how I'm perceived.
In post 417, Iecerint wrote:I don't have any read on Clyton at all, really, but I figure he's probably town if that many people are so sure of it.
In post 420, Iecerint wrote:OK.
In post 426, Iecerint wrote:Don't kill Majiffy. :[
In post 431, Iecerint wrote:Also usually when lots of people think someone is town with relatively little controversy ala Clyton that person is usually town. Scum feel awkward dethroning people, especially when the throning is caused by such ambiguous things.

This is also why Dan is probably town unless Katsuki flips scum (i.e., he said he didn't find Katsuki particularly town after 3-4 people called him soso town after his activity burst).
In post 432, Iecerint wrote:I think Klick is town too.
In post 433, Iecerint wrote:Sakura Hana literally has yet to post, so I dunno what's up with that one.
In post 440, Iecerint wrote:Scum can do cheap distancing by voicing vague suspicion or uncertainty on a well-liked scumfriend without intent to follow-up on it. This is the cheapest, freest way to distance ever.

This is why Dan's behavior is no longer town if Katsuki flips scum, as his behavior could be an instance of that if Katsuki flips scum.

Tbh I might have a different take on the dan stuff if I wasn't also kinda not sure what was up with the Katsuki stuff as everyone started to praise it.
In post 443, Iecerint wrote:@ Nero -- I'm replying to this:
Nero wrote:I don't agree with this. First, ad populism is stupid and is the 'cause of 95% of all mislynchs. Second, if Clyton is scum but getting town read...why would scum try to dethrone him?
Though I have to admit that in my head I was responding to Mastin having typed that, but I now see that it was indeed you. I brought up the Dan situation because I know that Mastin didn't really understand my thoughts on Dan earlier, so it would mean something to her and would provide extra context for how this assumption on my part has colored my reads on various players.
In post 444, Iecerint wrote:I am so bad at tense good lord.
In post 446, Iecerint wrote:I'm not townreading Katsuki at all. That is part of the point of all of it.
In post 448, Iecerint wrote:
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:Other scumreads are MDT, Beast, and Venmar. I think at least one of AD/Mhork is likely scum. I also think there is at least 1 scum on the Abomination wagon.

-Bulba
Hi Bulba, this is what I was referring to ^

When I read this i was like wtf where does this AD/Mhork foolishness come from. Sounds made-up.

As for my own dichotomies, I unpack them later when Mastin doesn't understand anything and Nero thinks I am wrong but that's the way love goes.

In post 453, Iecerint wrote:@ Bulba OK. I was thrown off because you first listed MDT/Beast/Venmar in one set and then listed AD/Mhork in a separate set. I do remember the multiscum discussion, though it doesn't really follow that one of them is scum AFAICT, so that is why that didn't occur to me.
In post 492, Iecerint wrote:
In post 486, Venmar wrote:
Iecerint
, I feel you're being passive aggressive towards me (reading me as scum passively). Why?
I am not reading you as scum, so this is a mistaken impression on your part.

My comment about your take on Abomination being scummy but it being OK meant that I did not think it was scummy specifically coming from you.
In post 506, Iecerint wrote:Egg is town. No need to discredit the wagon on me otherwise.
In post 518, Iecerint wrote:
In post 508, Venmar wrote:
In post 492, Iecerint wrote:
In post 486, Venmar wrote:
Iecerint
, I feel you're being passive aggressive towards me (reading me as scum passively). Why?
I am not reading you as scum, so this is a mistaken impression on your part.

My comment about your take on Abomination being scummy but it being OK meant that I did not think it was scummy specifically coming from you.
Oh yeah okay that makes sense, it's just that for some reason I thought you said Mastin was bad at this game for calling me town.
No, I said Mastin was bad at the game after calling me scum after my series of catch-up posts.

Way too narcissistic to pay much attention to any other aspect of Mastin's posts given that tbh.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

bb molla can be town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”