Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Muffin, Jake from state farm is 1,000x worse than shos

jiffy, who is scum (other than shos) and why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Please explain why you feel shos's comments are stupid. Just yellingbis not effective to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spoiler: i feel dumber reading shos's posts, the only-looking-at-recent-posts version
In post 5795, shos wrote:So it is either youscum, or we have 6 man scumteam, or..

In post 5796, shos wrote:How comes you never said anything about how scum are a 6man team and not 7 as everybody kept saying?

In post 5797, shos wrote:Mhork, how does these work together
In post 4820, Lord Mhork wrote:
I didn't watch shos because A) night 1 is a dumb night for actions in a massive game, B) I still don't understand what the fuck shos' role is and he's sketch as fuck.

I was trying to pressure you because we only had one shot and you weren't blocked or shot or anything.
In post 4822, Lord Mhork wrote:I watched Nero

In post 5798, shos wrote:What you are saying basically is that you were Bo7, quit, and you are town. Now, you can use "your cunning" to watch someone but only once in the game. Then you say N1 is stupid for any night actions in such a large game, but you DID waste your one shot watch on nero thay night.

That sounds like the single worst fakeclaim evar inthe history of the universe and all its parallel universes.

In post 5799, shos wrote:Read the wiki. It makes no sense whatspever. He was a sortof engineer, doesnt fit watcher.

Re: betrayal
Sp you were scum and only after lemnis death you betray? So you know who scum is?
Crapload of shit

In post 5878, shos wrote:Also theres GOTTA be scum on xpf wagon yesterday since the abom pynch had so much rsistance

In post 5880, shos wrote:Also I officially ask to be protected tonight. I will also be able tp confirm being targetted.

awful, awful posting

especially the last one since he is assuming he was JKed by scum and asking for doc protection
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

PLUS LOL AT SCUM EVER KILLING HIM

would literally be playing against their win con from what i've read
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

I honestly don't know why you people think Shos is scum when a) he killed Abomination, b) the scum kill wasn't missing according to the three deaths last night, c) Serene was the SK kill according to AD

Everything there is accounted for and that means Shos is the town Vig.
Can we please stop going down that rabbit hole?

I am suspicious of Kagami. A lot of her play has revolved around flavor aspects. With Ceph not being a first time mod and having Cabd as a backup and reviewer, I don't think they would let flavor dictate too much (a la Foxfire with Xo). Why do you keep insisting on pushing the flavor angle? I thought your play was town up until that flavor stuff on Xo yesterday. I'm not so sure anymore.

Preliminary thoughts with a scum Abom is that Venmar's slot is likely not town.
Clyton slot is also likely not town I think.

Lord Mhork's claim and subsequent actions are just lolwut.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

Neil better have some explaining to do with that damn claim and his early game Mastin hydra is town!!
Not about to have an Alice in Wonderland with neighbors in this game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kagami is town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:I honestly don't know why you people think Shos is scum when a) he killed Abomination, b) the scum kill wasn't missing according to the three deaths last night, c) Serene was the SK kill according to AD

lol no

pls shoot this when you can kill again shos
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 5897, The Goat wrote:
In post 5890, Kagami wrote:AD, I think it might be a good idea to check The Goat.

Explain.

One of three things happened last night:

1. A scum godfather commutifyer rolestopped and maybe roleblocked shos.

2. Both The Goat and BB were roleblocked.

3. Shos is an SK.

I find 1 unlikely because it's a stupid role, though maaaybe fitting of suikotsu. I find 3 possible but also unlikely given shos's claim and day 1 activity.

2 also seems unlikely because why on earth would goat be blocked, and why would scum get two roleblockers. So here's my pet theory: Bo7 blocked BBMolla, fearing he got a shard and would use a powerful ability. They didn't block shos because he had sort of claimed strongman, and also because the blocker is undead and was worried shos would identify him. Naraku blocked the goat, but why? I think maybe naraku has a miasma poison kill that also roleblocks. The Goat makes little sense to block, but might make a lot of sense as a kill+block.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5906, zMuffinMan wrote:kagami is town

My notes so far suggest that Oversoul is town and Kagami is scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5907, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:I honestly don't know why you people think Shos is scum when a) he killed Abomination, b) the scum kill wasn't missing according to the three deaths last night, c) Serene was the SK kill according to AD

lol no

This flows but how is AD confirming that Serene was the SK kill? AD seems off according to my notes so far.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5908, Kagami wrote:
In post 5890, Kagami wrote:AD, I think it might be a good idea to check The Goat.

Explain.

3. Shos is an SK.

I find 1 unlikely because it's a stupid role, though maaaybe fitting of suikotsu. I find 3 possible but also unlikely given shos's claim and day 1 activity.

2 also seems unlikely because why on earth would goat be blocked, and why would scum get two roleblockers. So here's my pet theory: Bo7 blocked BBMolla, fearing he got a shard and would use a powerful ability. They didn't block shos because he had sort of claimed strongman, and also because the blocker is undead and was worried shos would identify him. Naraku blocked the goat, but why? I think maybe naraku has a miasma poison kill that also roleblocks. The Goat makes little sense to block, but might make a lot of sense as a kill+block.

This needs to be reexplained solely. I do not follow.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

then your notes are wrong
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5910, Birds of Prey wrote:

lol no

This flows but how is AD confirming that Serene was the SK kill? AD seems off according to my notes so far.

The only way AD can confirm that Serene was a sk kill is if he's the sk. Would he claim sk knowledge as the sk?

but this looks like scumOS trying to butter up a killing role.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5900, Nero Cain wrote:jiffy, who is scum (other than shos) and why.

Don't know, don't care.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5761, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5759, shos wrote:
In post 5755, Majiffy wrote:Because you made a hasty pressured claim and claiming ascetic or comm wouldnt save you.

Re the rest of your statement: please list my assumptions you disagree with please!
in the entire history of my gameplay show me ONCE where I flailed when scum fakeclaiming. my scum winrate is like 70%+, I craft my claims carefully and very very time-investedly. just ONCE.

you're just piling on more and more assumptions to make the reality fitting to your guess.

dodge.

Answer my inquiry.

HEY SHOS

HEY

STILL WAITING ON THIS!

In case you forgot;
In post 5750, Majiffy wrote:It is.

We already KNOW sk is modified ninja prob with poison kill.
You have CLAIMED that you have 1shot kills.
So the only assumptionassumption is ascetic which given game size isnt much of one for an sk.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:35 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5908, Kagami wrote:

Explain.

3. Shos is an SK.

Makes sense.

Except that the message I received wasn't that I was blocked. I was specifically told that my action did not work.

BBMolla?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5913, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5910, Birds of Prey wrote:

lol no

The only way AD can confirm that Serene was a sk kill is if he's the sk. Would he claim sk knowledge as the sk?

but this looks like scumOS trying to butter up a killing role.

Butter up a killing role?
No. AD made it seem like he had knowledge beyond speculation that Serene was the SK kill.
Regardless, if Shos is the SK, why hasn't the Vig outted? It would be worth it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:49 am

Post by shos »

Zmuff, any personal attacks you can take up your butt; I'm not someone who cares, so save your energy. You calling me stupid repeatedly is not achieving anything, I think you should just read the fucking thread and then when you know what you're talking about, you can make yourself look like a not-ass again.
Here, my comments on your 'omgwtupidposts' post(inside the spoiler)
In post 5902, zMuffinMan wrote:
Spoiler: i feel dumber reading shos's posts, the only-looking-at-recent-posts version
In post 5795, shos wrote:So it is either youscum, or we have 6 man scumteam, or..

How is this wrong.? we assumed until now that we're up against the Band of Seven; now, if he WAS a band of seven, and now isn't, doesn't make it 6? which kinda changes the game state vastly?

In post 5796, shos wrote:How comes you never said anything about how scum are a 6man team and not 7 as everybody kept saying?

Mhork's claim was fishy as hell, and he said that the change happened as a result of Lemni's death or something(still need clarification here). so the question is basically 'did you change alignments' or is it just flavor shit speaking? I don't recall any analysis brought in by you here.

In post 5797, shos wrote:Mhork, how does these work together
In post 4820, Lord Mhork wrote:
I didn't watch shos because A) night 1 is a dumb night for actions in a massive game, B) I still don't understand what the fuck shos' role is and he's sketch as fuck.

I was trying to pressure you because we only had one shot and you weren't blocked or shot or anything.
In post 4822, Lord Mhork wrote:I watched Nero

how is this stupid.? in the ISO it doesn't say preciesly when a day moves by. I thought he watched nero N1, and it happened N2. OMG SO STUPID SHOS MUST BE A REAL RETARD. I'm sure that you could tell the difference of course when you've read so much of the game.

In post 5798, shos wrote:What you are saying basically is that you were Bo7, quit, and you are town. Now, you can use "your cunning" to watch someone but only once in the game. Then you say N1 is stupid for any night actions in such a large game, but you DID waste your one shot watch on nero thay night.

That sounds like the single worst fakeclaim evar inthe history of the universe and all its parallel universes.
see above.

In post 5799, shos wrote:Read the wiki. It makes no sense whatspever. He was a sortof engineer, doesnt fit watcher.

Re: betrayal
Sp you were scum and only after lemnis death you betray? So you know who scum is?
Crapload of shit
again, what is stupid in that? this really does not make sense, as Kagami confirmed too.enlighten me about how it makes sense?

In post 5878, shos wrote:Also theres GOTTA be scum on xpf wagon yesterday since the abom pynch had so much rsistance
seriously, how is this stupid? what's wrong in this analysis?

In post 5880, shos wrote:Also I officially ask to be protected tonight. I will also be able tp confirm being targetted.
see below

awful, awful posting

especially the last one since he is assuming he was JKed by scum and asking for doc protection

In post 5903, zMuffinMan wrote:PLUS LOL AT SCUM EVER KILLING HIM

would literally be playing against their win con from what i've read

Why not kill me? I am a town PR who gains either vig powers or some other random power which they do not know; I have shot one of them already, beat one of them as a cw D1, and other than Majiffy(and you but nobody cares) I don't think anyone thinks I'm scum, so I'm really not quite the lynch bait. This night there have been three kills, fitting with my claim of being a vig when there's an SK and scum out there- but alas, you wouldn't know; don't you think if I was lying a vig would've claimed? and I'm sure your mind just didn't take my claim, it being SO ELABORATE OMFG.

also, compare to others - who have not claimed any real too significant power so far. why not? I want to be docced to be able to gain another vig kill. if I die on tomorrow's night, I will kill while doing that, so I can live with it.

so basically, you've shown how little you understand in this game, shut the fuck up and cut it out with the personal attacks. read the fuck up, then post content that is not ignorable.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5917, Oversoul wrote:Regardless, if Shos is the SK, why hasn't the Vig outted? It would be worth it.

multiple vigs isn't an impossibility me thinks.

but guys, jiffy is blatantly avoiding hunting for team scum and is thus very likely to be team scum. Help me kill it.

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Vote: Majiffy
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by shos »

In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:
Can we please stop going down that rabbit hole?
<3

I am suspicious of Kagami. A lot of her play has revolved around flavor aspects. With Ceph not being a first time mod and having Cabd as a backup and reviewer, I don't think they would let flavor dictate too much (a la Foxfire with Xo). Why do you keep insisting on pushing the flavor angle? I thought your play was town up until that flavor stuff on Xo yesterday. I'm not so sure anymore.
But the ideas so far seem to fit the flavor. I like it that way, and I think it's not breakable, see my last LotR game. Rather, I viewed it as quite town because the flavor knowledge actually set some things right - for example, how I dueled majiffy D1 and made a mistake assuming flavor wasn't relevant considering Majiffy wasn't Hosho, but then Kagami proved it OK with Ryiujin. That along with the fact that Serene/sven slot flipped Hosenki fits with Adamanat Barrage - which means that me dueling is also fitting to a flavorcop. considering we know 2 scum flipped band of seven, that's very valuable *AHEM*ZMUFFIN*AHEM* when you think about it. it can prove someone is NOT Bo7. So I don't see how this flavor aspect makes kagami *scum*. the contrary.

^^in red

In post 5905, Oversoul wrote:Neil better have some explaining to do with that damn claim and his early game Mastin hydra is town!!
Not about to have an Alice in Wonderland with neighbors in this game.

could you please link tothe posts you're talking about? I have no memory of what you're referring

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 5919, Nero Cain wrote:
but guys, jiffy is blatantly avoiding hunting for team scum and is thus very likely to be team scum. Help me kill it.

while I agree with that mafia-wise, Majiffy is confirmed Ryujin via my own duel on N1. how can that be fitting flavor-wise?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5922, shos wrote:Majiffy is confirmed Ryujin

wrong game?

+

Even if that's true, how do you know Jiffy's character?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh look muffin is town! Remember when HighShroomish was totally scum, guys? Where did you all go?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”