singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #198 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 48, Tierce wrote:Quick warning--I'm currently in the same room as singersigner, so we're avoiding this game until she goes back to the hotel to avoid out-of-game interference. Post later.

lol. The awkwardness that ensued when we both realized that the game was up, but didn't want to risk anything by posting yet...I may have been a bit harsh about trying to avoid anything out-of-game related. :shifty: I hope you can forgive me! <3

(though that clearly didn't stop her from posting up a storm-ish as soon as I left :P)

Anyway, I got like 4 hours of sleep so I'ma work on at least 4 more and get back to you. Weee.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #199 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh. And there are at least 6 people who haven't posted yet. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, ffs.

Also <3 to Gamma, Glork, Oman for being my favorites.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 250, Glork wrote:
In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you sheep?

Because dramonic is the name I arbitrarily ("randomly" to most) picked out before I started reading the thread.

Do you usually do that? And then on top of that, do you usually listen to the aforementioned person?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

Spoiler: I'm not adding my commentary yet because I'm tired as fuck right now...yeah...
In post 16, Alchemist wrote:
Vote: Teleporting Speed Hippo

This abomination cannot be allowed to live.

I'm inevitably going to think that Timeater is scum at some point if my one past game with him is any indication of what will happen in this game, but I can live with that.

FYI to all in this game I'm going to be playing completely different than I usually do, part of the reason I wanted to alt. I'm aiming for a more subdued regfan/thor playstyle. Zen-y-ish. Ohmmmmmmmm.

In post 22, Quilford wrote:tierce - nulltown
wyrd - scum
oversoul - nulltown
singer - null
zdenek - nullscum
alchemist - town
magister ludi - null
mathgirl - nullscum

In post 23, Tierce wrote:FWIW, I'm on FIRE AND HATRED mode. I am not going to spend early days in a 28-slots/32-players game trying to defend people who will be constant lynch ponies and can't be trusted to hold up their end of town play in later days. Scumhunting > trying to save derpy players from a lynch.

This means: either shape up and look townie, or don't trust me to defend poor play even if I don't find it scummy. I don't have the patience nor the willingness to defend that crap in a game this size.

Most of this playerlist is capable enough to not need hand-holding, anyway. But I thought I should warn about this because there might be a meta-shift from me.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

/ur-quan

PEdit: O hai. Complete bullshit list.

UNVOTE: Wyrd
VOTE: Quilford

In post 24, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 16, Alchemist wrote:FYI to all in this game I'm going to be playing completely different than I usually do, part of the reason I wanted to alt. I'm aiming for a more subdued regfan/thor playstyle. Zen-y-ish. Ohmmmmmmmm.

Seems strange (???). Are you trying to switch it up because you are usually very hard to read when you're town? If not, then why? (and why announce it to the world?)

~~~

@Oversoul, remind me, do you usually not start with a random vote?

In post 38, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Don't want to be stuck in a situation again where she's scum and I know she's scum but can't get her lynched because she's Tierce so she needs to die now.

In post 53, Zdenek wrote:
In post 50, Hinduragi wrote:Vote: Zdenek
Why vote dramonic because you think he'll lurk. Go.

Because I think the proposing a policy lynch is a reasonable way to start the game, lurking is anti-town and maybe being voted will encourage him to post.

In post 61, Gammagooey wrote:hay.

singer why buh?

also since theres going to be at least a few people that didn't bother reading the first post
*As a member of the majority, you win when the Daein Resistance has been subdued and one person with this Win Condition still lives.
*Per Micaiah's plan, you win when one member of your faction is alive and the following roles have been removed from the game.

So yeah don't forget about this when someone brings up massclaiming later.

reading over the stuff i skimmed, probably more post in a few minutes.

In post 60, Tammy wrote:@ Spyrex - There's a difference between slimy and bitchy, but you're so awesome at reading me if I believed in self-votes I'd sheep you too.

@ Zdenek - [Redacted] right back at ya! I still don't like the way you overexplained your entrance and your vote. However, I liked your and . That you actually went and checked for the truth of what he said demonstrated town intent, and I liked your approach hence the sheeping. Dram hasn't even been in the thread yet, of course I don't think you've got the vote on scum silly.

In post 73, Gammagooey wrote:yeaaaah i'd rather vote UN than tammy.

haze won the prize of committing gamma's favorite scumtell though so more words from him would be nice.

In post 79, UberNinja wrote:It probably goes without saying that a lot of people with inflated egos consider me a weak slot.

k, Thanks Gamma

In post 80, Glork wrote:dramonic, who not named you should I sheep?

In post 91, Glork wrote:I think she'd call out UN's playstyle regardless of her alignment. Widespread frustration with a player is not limited to alignment.

In post 110, Glork wrote:I'm not really at liberty to discuss my Tiercevote in detail.

What I will say is that there is a disturbingly high density of words that might not mean anything, and a disturbingly low density of trying-to-find-scum in her eight posts to date.

In post 163, Tammy wrote:@Dram - Fine...you're wrong...and it saddens me.

In post 186, Tierce wrote:See: my initial remark about meta-shift.

I accomplished things in Paranoia that, had I been town, could have led town to a win, had I bussed you or Akonas. I actually think the basis of my scumplay would make for solid townplay, and that's part of what I'm trying here. Assertive aggressiveness can be good, and you're fooling yourself if you think I would be mellow and gentle as town in a game with this playerlist in these circumstances.

In post 221, dramonic wrote:LLD, of all the things to attack in UN's play, I'm surprised you're not mentionning the fact he JUST screamed "TAMMY IS TOWN GAIS" while having a vote sitting on her <_<

UN, you have to either bus or buddy tammy, you can't do both at once that's way too obvious man!

In post 224, SpyreX wrote:Because in my gut this is bad BUT its happening AND I just love fighting tooth and nail to watch it get waaaashed away because ~mysteriously~ it never seems like they DIE AT NIGHT LIKE THEY SHOULD

In post 232, Alchemist wrote:Looking town is easy. OS vote Ludi.

Glork. Your UN vote is bullshit.

Nikanor thats scummy as fuck. Its like OS just fucking summoned you with toast magic.

Tierce do you think SpyreX is scum?

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?

In post 254, UberNinja wrote:
In post 208, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Tammy (L-7) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Glork, [Hippos]

No way this wagon doesn't have... let's arbitrarily say 2 scum on it.

I'm gonna go reread everyone's joining the wagon, and see where my vote needs to go.

Wagon analysis without a flip is useless.

In post 272, Glork wrote:
In post 252, singersigner wrote:
In post 250, Glork wrote:
In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you sheep?

Because dramonic is the name I arbitrarily ("randomly" to most) picked out before I started reading the thread.

Do you usually do that? And then on top of that, do you usually listen to the aforementioned person?

If I'm going to sheep in RVS, usually I just pick someone and ask them who I should vote for. This time, I picked someone and asked them who I should sheep. Functionally, it's basically the same thing.

If somebody wants to explain why we're spending this much time on Glork's RVS behavior, I'm all ears. I feel like a lot of people could be putting their time to much better use, and that's not just because
I'm
the one being questioned here.

In post 294, SpyreX wrote:
Is the goal to lynch scum or to lynch derp? I've already admitted that I derped. But does that seem like something scum would derp on to you? Good lord man.

You're painting it like its an either/or.

Derpin, Lurkin what have you are independent circles on the Venn Diagram.

The problem is, unless aside from those you get
firmly
locked into the town circle then you've gotta go. Oddly enough, derpin et all make that harder by their nature because forgetting where your vote is is the kind of mistake scum can make when they dont actually care where there vote is at.

I dont particularly want you lynched. However, unless there is some benediction from on high I do want you dead.

Unvote, Vote: Tammy

-----

Pffft anyone is lynchable and Glork suffers from the worst of the worst issues as scum so it'll work itself out.

Also, there are at least four people I wouldn't hesitate bandwagoning/hammering today and/or tomorrow if given the opportunity. Regardless of what I actually think their alignment is. Cheers.

vote: Tammy

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #313 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, FFS.

Make that five.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #361 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:54 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 351, SpyreX wrote:I feel like there's just swaths of the game missing. I've got some GOOD town reads but Tammy is the standout scum.

You really still think that Tammy is scum? She's pretty obviously town.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 am

Post by singersigner »

Aaayeup:
In post 298, singersigner wrote:Also, there are at least four people I wouldn't hesitate bandwagoning/hammering today and/or tomorrow if given the opportunity. Regardless of what I actually think their alignment is. Cheers.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #367 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 am

Post by singersigner »

Also, NUMERO UNO SCUMZORZ is Magua with a close second being SpyreX.

Just "woke up" half an hour ago, so adding commentary on my previous spoilered post within a few hours when I actually
wake up

Preview Edit:
omggggggggggganothertammypost ;_;

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #435 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yeah ok I didn't really feel like mafia-ing today so not really sure why I promised I'd add commentary hours ago. Oh well.

SpyreX is scummy because he's been the most noticeable pusher of Tammy who's obviously town and I think he's either stupid for it or trying to push for a seemingly easy mislynch. ... I don't think he's stupid.

Uuuh...no guarantees that I'll get around to it tomorrow but chances are higher since I'll want to do it before I won't be able to at all on Tuesday. Cross your fingers.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #457 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 447, Gammagooey wrote:okay no.

Unvote, Vote:singersigner

These two posts do NOT make sense together.

In post 364, singersigner wrote:Aaayeup:
In post 298, singersigner wrote:Also, there are at least four people I wouldn't hesitate bandwagoning/hammering today and/or tomorrow if given the opportunity. Regardless of what I actually think their alignment is. Cheers.

^in regards to why she's still voting Tammy (and she still is btw)

In post 435, singersigner wrote:Yeah ok I didn't really feel like mafia-ing today so not really sure why I promised I'd add commentary hours ago. Oh well.

SpyreX is scummy because he's been the most noticeable pusher of Tammy who's obviously town and I think he's either stupid for it or trying to push for a seemingly easy mislynch. ... I don't think he's stupid.

Uuuh...no guarantees that I'll get around to it tomorrow but chances are higher since I'll want to do it before I won't be able to at all on Tuesday. Cross your fingers.

saying spyrex is scummy for pushing for an easy mislynch while you are voting that same person because you don't care if they're scum or town?
absolutely no.

I think you should reread my posts...and then reread what exactly you think doesn't make sense...because it makes perfect sense with any logical deduction of what I meant in the first one, and what I'm telling you in the second one. As soon as Tammy isn't the leading wagon, I'd be willing to switch my vote
if you know what I mean

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #458 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 456, Glork wrote:Also interested to see a response from singer re: gamma's 447.

NINJA'D. ;_;

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME PAY ATTENTION WHEN I DON'T WANT TO. D:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #464 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 459, Gammagooey wrote:but you aren't even putting in any effort to get someone else lynched

i had to ask you who was scum since you didn't mention anyone except Tammy in your early posts and you're saying that spy is pushing on it for an easy mislynch when you had to be coaxed to say who was scum while you rested your vote on someone you think is overwhelmingly town?

how does everything you just said about spyrex being scum not apply to you even moreso?

I'm in Scotland and didn't give a shit? I read up to page 14, didn't have the energy to add my thoughts but bookmarked where I was and what I wanted to comment on (maybe you missed that), and for some reason keep refreshing the page now that I went back to check the Newbie Queue.
I did not have to be coaxed to say who was scum. You asked. I answered.

Re: SpyreX...I don't know that he isn't above policy lynches like I am. He seems to legitimately try to be pushing someone who seems pretty clearly town (versus someone you might find, as you say, "annoying"). If he didn't act so "sure" that she was scum, but was still on her wagon, I wouldn't think twice about it. But because he is actively pushing it, I find it scummy. He was the one who stood out to me and when I have the energy, I'll actually comment on the posts I noted earlier and point out why...I think...

Preview Edit:
Struck the fairly irrelevant part due to your latest post, but the SpyreX explanation still stands.

I'd also point out that you seem to expect me to be paying attention to everything right now...which I'm clearly not. From my read and without analyzing my posts, that's what I got. Meh. I don't even know you scumreads right now but I can't be fucked to care.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #468 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

Alright, at this point I'm just gunna say see you on Wednesday because I'm just clearly not into this game right now. I'm too addicted to not having threads "unread" and my inbox clean. -_-

@Mod...V/LA til Wednesday

Cheers.

Preview Edit:
ffs, I can't even...NOT RESPONDING NOW SEE YOU LATER BAI.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #949 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

FFS, this game is almost 40 pages at less than a week. I really don't feel like I have the energy to play in a game with this much derp. I'll sheep Glork til the end, but fuck if I feel like reading up on the past 20 pages I missed, and if he replaces out... buh...

Anyway... :igmeou:

MoI asked derpy questions after claiming to read up on the game, yet having nothing of importance to say...even more so for sheeping exactly what I said about why SpyreX was in my top two scum reads. SpyreX is scummy for actually thinking Tammy is scum when she's clearly town. If he was pushing for a policy lynch on her, fine, but otherwise derpderp. Toast, don't try and threaten people while they're on vacation. It's not nice.

People should stop repeating shit. Don't respond if you've already said it, or if you have to, just link to the post you've already made instead of effectively quoting yourself without the quotes. Tierce, this includes you. It's ironic that you say UberNinja (or Oversoul?) posts walls that make your eyes bleed because you constantly post the same rage and shit about how you're conftown. We get it, you're probs town, now stop it. TownTierce seriously needs to learn how her play can seriously hinder everyone else's by just being a distraction. You learned a little about that at Scumburgh, didn't you.

People I'd be willing to lynch: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE, LLD, Oversoul, UberNinja, Tammy. For those of you that didn't get it before becausederpderpwhostilldoespolicylynches, people I actually think are scummy: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE.

Have fun, cheers, stop posting so much, going back to catching up on Celebrity Apprentice.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #951 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

oh ffs.

unvote

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1010 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

I wish I was as cool as Shmugen.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1013 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 1011, Alchemist wrote:wow singer you scum?

Yeah. And lurking until my ears start burning is my secret way of slipping by day one.

I think it's working.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1014 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

GLOOOOOOOOOOOORK SMELLS LOLZ.

Ok, but really, I gave you my options. I'll let you choose. But only from that list now. Don't be springing new subjects on me without warning.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1018 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

vote: MaguaofIllusion

I find it really unusual that Grey and LLD are not being their usual selves and raging up the thread at all this derp. The fact that it's mutual might actually be better for them?

YO GREY. WHERE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND WHY ISN'T SHE POSTING ANYTHING.

Bold tag fixed. ~Vi
Last edited by Vi on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1019 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

-_-

I'd fix it myself, but...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1122 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1084, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1032, Glork wrote:Disagree vehemently.
FoS: Grey

Uh, Glork, if there's one scum team, even if there's 6 scum in it, its 8 mislynches to LyLo (we seriously have 29 dear lord). More realistically, regardless of the outcome, 10+ days seems highly likely.

There's a reason two scum teams and a vig is standard for large games, and this being a Vi game I can't imagine it will be light on kills. You really think we're going to whittle down the scumteam for like a dozen days here?

Nah, there's gonna be multiple antitown factions. Look how many people are vaguely scumhunting but mostly keeping their head down. Some of them are scum who don't feel like getting cross killed.

Like katsuki.

Who you SHOULD be voting.

What happened to D1 26 post quickhammers in Vi's games. :(

Now people have to actually fight to get a lynch and we're stuck with a fucking 45-page, D1 game. D:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1124 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 am

Post by singersigner »

That was weird...I forgot I was quoting something... >_>

Anyway, people have already said this, but in response to the quote I forgot I noticed, of the two Vi games I've actually played with, there have only been one scum team. Of the two others I'm familiar with, there have only been one scum team. The closest to anything other than one scum team has been an SK...but that's far from a whole group of people going under the radar "hiding" from crosskills. >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1138 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 am

Post by singersigner »

People need to learn the difference between a good defense and a bad one. Too often people are so tunneled on the fact that one thing is scummy, and won't let it go no matter how good the excuse is. This is why we have 46 pages of shit. People didn't let the Tammy thing go. People didn't let the Tierce thing go. Tierce didn't let the Oversoul thing go. And the cycle continues. There are shittons of back and forth because people get it in their heads that nothing is good enough and cling on to the one thing they think makes a case.

This has nothing to do with what has just been posted. I just think a lot of people are losing momentum/interest in playing this game. ;_;

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1160 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

V/LAish through Monday for quadz's brother's graduation. Will be around but probably not paying anymore attention than I am now. >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1267 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

MoI...why am I all of a sudden town? I noticed you mentioned a change in read on me last time you posted, but no reason.

In other news, I feel like only one of SpyreX or MoI could be scum unless they're doing one hell of a double bus. >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1296 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 am

Post by singersigner »

@MoI...you'll also note that at the beginning you stated that SpyreX and I were scum after I had stated my scum reads on the two of YOU, as well as regurgitating my reasons for thinking SpryeX was scum.

Now. You've since then stated twice that you both thought I was town with reasoning (the first one is what I asked you to clarify when I said "last time" but I can see how that's be too much for you to understand if you're trying to avoid the question).

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1298 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 am

Post by singersigner »

*sigh* I'll ISO you and search "singer" when I get back, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll find exactly what I questioned you on in the first place:

MoI: singer's town (no explanation)
MoI: singer's still town (no change)
Singer: the last time you said I was town but didn't provide reasoning, please explain
MoI: I SAID THERE WAS NO CHANGE DAMNIT YOU'RE AWFUL FOR NOT READING PROPERLY.

So now my question is this: was the original reason you thought I was town the fact that I'm "too stupid to be scum?" Cuz that was a really backhanded way to 1. Answer my question, and 2. Discredit me for asking it.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1299 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am

Post by singersigner »

Buh. I'm on my phone. I'll read your response later.

I'm getting that you guys aren't above policy lynches, though. Huh...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1301 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am

Post by singersigner »

You say that, but. :roll:

I just don't see the town motivation for pretending like you already explained this already and I'm stupid for not having seen it.

No matter. There are several holes in your logic/explanations that I'll be happy to point out better when I land and have a proper computer in front of me.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1318 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But fuck it, I'm not moving this Oman vote unless someone gives me a really really fucking good reason to.

The fact that he's not getting lynched today and voting him is just throwing your vote away should be a good enough reason. Own up to your vote and place it one someone worth voting right now. At this point (with at LEAST two other wagons worth commenting on), voting someone COMPLETELY random on the basis of a policy lynch is anti-town and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This goes for everyone who's a lone voter/not voting: either make a more convincing argument for why the person you're voting for should be lynched (cuz clearly you haven't so far), or at least explain why you're NOT voting for either MoI or Toast right now. Otherwise, you can be grouped into the "specifically avoiding this lynch for a reason" category if either one of them flip scum.

FFS, it's still only D1...

Poking holes after my...early morning...nap?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1555 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:48 am

Post by singersigner »

Ugh, this is gay.

unvote

@MoI...sorry I didn't see the bit about Duplicity already asking and you responding somewhere deep in one of those walls you wrote (considering the fact that Dulplicity's mention of MY name was edited out). :roll: I don't really see why you couldn't just point me to that point since you've already acknowledged "[I'm] not reading and shit." It wasn't a hard question, and the fact that you continue to take pot shots at me (and as far as I can tell, not anyone else) while still calling me town IS trying to discredit me and IS scummy. MoI did the same thing to me in Mordor until he was forced to "confirm" me as town as an excuse to NK me since I wasn't backing down from my scumread on him. The fact that you brought up and example of your own meta of the way you've been acting negates it. No one asked. No one cared.

In the meantime, I'd love to know exactly what you think I've said that's "to stupid to be scum."

But I swear, if there aren't fucking results, you're scummy enough to me that I don't give a shit what your claim is, you're fucking dead.

Reading up on implosion, because I'm a little confused as to why Toast wasn't the default to switch to. I seriously don't even want to read this game anymore until there's a flip to work with. ;_;

Preview Edit:
Congrats MoI, you've relinquished what's a fallacious argument anyway. I take back what I said before; you've now successfully tried to discredit Glork...GLORK. On a scale of 1-10, what's your enthusiasm for this game?

FFS...there are plenty of people who aren't motivated to read this game because it's being shat on everywhere. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1558 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 am

Post by singersigner »

I fucking hate it when people say "just look, it's so obvious." Give everyone some examples. Oh you can't? I guess that's fair since it's
obviously
not true.

This isn't the first time you've harassed me as scum to get by. Look who already had an excuse to make it further in the game without any results. Who the fuck is thinking about a fucking roleblocker this early. HMM.

And what happened to your town read on me? Are you trying to discredit me as town, or paint me as scum? You can only do one at a time, you know. I know you're a hydra and all, but you should really make up your mind.

But I'd really like to see you sit here and claim that everyone else who's lost interest in this game is scum like you tried with Glork. Go on.
Try it

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1559 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:10 am

Post by singersigner »

FFS, for someone who accuses me of not reading, you sure do have selective answers. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1570 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 am

Post by singersigner »

I'm referring to Magna, yes, because that's who I'm speaking to currently, is it not? Maybe you can tell Magua not to speak for you because he keeps saying "she should die alignment independent" when it comes to you. The last interactions made it seem like you two had all of a sudden decided that I was town but you were hoping I was scum anyway so I can still die.

So yes, you calling me scum is "properly metaed."

But you'll excuse me if I don't respond to you if you can't agree on a read. I've always said that's a perfect way for hydras to get away with effectively calling everyone scum or town and not committing to anything, especially if they don't make it obvious who posts what ("what? I didn't say that. oh, that was THEIR read, not MINE"). :roll:

Re: Glork...You TRIED to shit on his losing interest (note that I said nothing about activity) and his reputation as being a good scum-hunter/town. Discrediting someone is a way of getting people to believe they're not worth listening to, which is effectively the same as trying to convince someone they're scum. No. You never called him scum. But you sure as fuck don't believe he's town if you're throwing that shit toward him. Tell me, what's the town motivation for shitting all over someone like that if you think they're town? WHAT.

Preview Edit:
FFS WHY DO WAGONS KEEP CHANGING JUST FUCKING LYNCH SOMEONE.
SpyreX, Glork, voting block? Whoever has to most votes next, we'll go there? Cuz ffs, we can't do SHIT without a flip right now.
Gamma, help me. ;_;

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1577 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:09 am

Post by singersigner »

@Tammy...

1. There's quite a difference between doing that with someone who has quite a full wagon on them (you) and someone who has no suspicion on them whatsoever (Glork).

2. I used the word "annoying" in reference to someone else (Gamma) to explain my point about why I thought SpyreX was scummy for pushing you because he thought you were scum, as opposed to FOR EXAMPLE because you were annoying. But as you bring it up now, I don't need to "know you" to find that your offence over people finding you scummy in this particular game and the way you
complained about
responded to it was quite..."annoying."

Notice how I haven't once pushed you since your wagon disappeared, nor insulted your contributions to the game at all. Annoying !=useless.

(ffs, I think Tierce is annoying but I'd far from call her useless :roll: )

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1578 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am

Post by singersigner »

Ok, so implosion's town...

I'm ok with Quilford hanging, though.

vote: Quilford

Who did dana replace again?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1619 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

Did anyone else read his VT claim as scum?

Cuz I'm starting to more and more looking at what "VT" means to me.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1627 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 1620, Tammy wrote:What do you mean singer?

I mean that a VT claim seems fairly shallow in this game. I don't know if I would say it that straight forward (like label it "VT"), even if I didn't think I had any special powers or anything. It just sounds like he made an empty default claim.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1637 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 1636, Tammy wrote::? I've heard of fake claiming a power role to avoid a lynch, but I've never heard of fake claiming VT to avoid a lynch when you actually have a role that could keep you from getting said lynch.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1696 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

:shifty:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1774 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:58 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1766, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1760, Tierce wrote:

Vi even stated explicitly that our PMs didn't have town/scum expressed in them, and if you look at the example PM on the first page (and possibly your own PM), you should be completely fine with a role not talking about nations explicitly. Pushing on this is fuckin' sketchy.

FOS: MaguaofIllusion

DDDP is likely town.

Funny Tierce. In that same post showing the sample role PM the NAME OF THE SAMPLE ROLE'S NATION IS LISTED RIGHT IN THE ROLE PM. IT'S AS IF YOU COULD PICK IT OUT JUST BY READING.

There might even be some that specify more than one. Oh ho! :roll:

Preview Edit:
@MoI...I'd be veeery careful about what you decide to accuse me of doing/not doing/avoiding/not avoiding right now. Just ask me about the night I had last night.
Ask.

I knew going into this game that I would be busier than usual, but I've learned a lot about my game load in the past two years, so if it's not "satisfactory" for you, then you can suck it. Your definition of scumhunting != everyone else's so really, you can just deal.

Also, whotf is "Scumrex"?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1803 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 1800, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1794, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1781, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1776, danakillsu wrote:Given the VCA and PoE done by others, I'd say singer, DDD, and Magister Ludi are the best lynches to choose from. Magister Ludi's FoS of me reads town for details I won't get into.

....Please actually read the game instead of looking at Vote Counts, VCA's, and PoE from others of all the fucking people. I don't think any of the people who are obvtown have even done one of those for fucks sake.

This is a masterful out-of-context quote that attempts to construe me as not really trying. However, it still failed. In addition, you just moved from town to null.

By all means, direct me to even a SINGLE PIECE of your ISO where you discuss ANY of those three being scum or why they are scum asides from "VCA and PoE done by others" and HOW it is out-of-context when I quoted EVERYTHING you have said pertaining to those three.

This.

"Due to the unknown content provided by the unknown players..."

Also...Magister Ludi reads town to you but is still one of the best lynch options?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1963 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

I glossed over the last two pages. \o/

In post 1954, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:As for scum reads, I still think ML is scum

I also don't like Katsu's half-assed "counterclaim" comment - it's leaving too many options open. Plus since MoI is a townread, and he says there are essentially extenuating circumstances, it looks highly unlikely it could be a legit cc to me, and I hate the idea he'd be willing to lie about his role to get MoI lynched. In Möbius strip logic it also strengthens my townread on MoI; I don't think MoI would complicate a fakeclaim if Katsu's cc'ing. I'd be willing to throw a vote down over there.

So if Katsuki is in any way playing like he does in f2f mafia, I would have to disagree with this. I don't remember the last game I played with him on the forum (might be the last Vi game), but in f2f he definitely doesn't ever counter-claim as scum. He also never outright counter-claimed...mostly heavily implied that he was with a strong vote or a "wow you're so scum" kind of comment. Also, if people thought he was scum D1, and he was a power role, he would semi-soft claim everyone being stupid and being obvious town...

I'm gunna be mad if you use this against me f2f as scum, Katsuki. :evil:

Anyway, that's my two cents for now. It gives me pretty strong town vibes from him, and makes me feel even better about my scum read on MoI D1. I'm willing to see where that goes.

Also, lol @ MoI saying that Katsuki is scummy because he "wrong." LOLYOUMISLYNCHEDURSOSCUMMEH.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1967 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Uh...that was awkward...the thread got locked on my while I was making my post...and apparently I got prodded because of it. D:

But also, since I only read the last two paged, and SpyreX seems confused, that was random, right? Like, no one pulled an Oversoul and daykilled someone that I missed prior to the last two pages?

Going back to making dinner for 20 people now. Cheers.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2085 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:28 am

Post by singersigner »

I've been sitting here writing a post about how retarded Glork was, but decided I'd rather be the lynch for today anyway. I don't really have any interest in playing this game anymore, but I know a replacement is only going to get heat if I replace out at this point anyway. I've been on "vacation" for the vast majority of the game anyway, and only joined because I was asked to, and I'd never played with Glork before. It'd be kind of pointless for me to replace out, negating the only reason I joined in the first place.

I really have thought about this, and think it's the right thing to do, considering the days are long and getting more and more pointless at this point. It's better to see my flip now than waste a potential vig shot or a lynch in the future when it's more pertinent to actually hit scum than get rid of useless townies. I don't have any powers that I know of, so I'm almost 95% sure it's not a waste of a powerrole. If it is, again, I'm sorry for being the worst ever right now.

If you want me to claim my countries I will.

vote: singersigner

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2087 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 am

Post by singersigner »

Er, nation? I dunno, whatever they're called.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2089 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 am

Post by singersigner »

Is it really that surprising? I said before that some people might have more than one...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2095 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 am

Post by singersigner »

I just think we need another flip to work with and the longer we wait the more depressed I'd get.

I'll have more time to care after this meet, but with two scum flips and Glork's derp analysis, might as well just lynch me and get it over with now than worry about it later.

I really don't see the problem with this, all things considering. Wagons have been switching back and forth between derp players all the time, and without the time to devote to this game right away, a lot of my posts have been derpy and trolly.

I'm not going to replace out so you can stop asking me to. I'd much rather be lynched because I think, all things considering, it's the better thing to do for town.

Preview Edit:
@SpyreX...why is more than one nation disconcerting to you?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2136 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2097, Tierce wrote:
In post 2096, SpyreX wrote:You've went waaay too defeatist though. At least if you're gonna acquise to a lynch and self-vote which is still silly devote TIME and give reads beforehand

This.

We're hardly headed to a definite lynch on your slot today. Please don't act like that and give everyone an excuse to lynch you, that wagon would be a pain to read.

It wasn't meant to be a wagon to analyze. It was literally, "I'm not playing sufficiently enough, I usually make it to lylo because of it, town doesn't want me there, not worth replacing out and delaying the game even further." You read MoCO, you know how difficult it is for me to make a decision/how easily persuaded I can be.

Besides, we're hardly headed toward any lynch at the rate we're going. Might as well get it out of the way now. -_-

In post 2100, Glork wrote:Singer, just tell me if at least one of your nations is at least one of the three I listed. That should suffice for now.

It's not, and after rereading my role PM, I actually forgot/misread something. I technically only have one nation (not one of the ones you listed), but it implies I can be recruited in some way depending on who will feed me. I don't think there's a cult in the game, so I'm fairly positive MoI could be town now.

I still think I'm better off dead right now than not (unless I can actually be masonized or something, then, well, I have no fucking clue anyway), but until that happens, you're gunna have to be patient with me until this friggin meet is over. I just have two-ish more days of adskljfbaldgkmwrefiuqhgr.

For now, I'd agree with an Oman lynch because he's been lurking a lot. While this isn't necessarily a scum-tell in it of itself, the contribution while he
is
here is lacking.

I'll have to read Nexus, because I don't think I've noticed any of the posts he's made in the game.

Reactions to me...will have to wait until I have the time/energy to look at it. I think it's worth commenting on myself now, for when I do end up flipping.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2151 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2137, Glork wrote:
In post 2136, singersigner wrote:
In post 2100, Glork wrote:Singer, just tell me if at least one of your nations is at least one of the three I listed. That should suffice for now.

It's not, and after rereading my role PM, I actually forgot/misread something. I technically only have one nation.

/facepalm

Well now I just don't know what to think.

Obviously I'm willing to wait the two days. In the meantime, cut the woe is me and sheep the confirmed towns onto Nexus?

Only if you ask nicely. :roll:

While you're at it, cut the selective quoting and actually try to understand/read what I'm saying? LIKE I SAID IN THE PART OF THE QUOTE YOU CUT OFF, it was heavily implied that I could potentially be aligned with more than one nation while having the same wincon (like I said, unless there's a cult which would be only mildly sketchy in a Vi game), I just didn't remember that only one was specified as of now.

Besides, it still doesn't mean that people can't be aligned with more than one nation now, it just means that I'm not...at least yet.

Also, I'd like you to be a little more consistent with what you'd like me to do. Do you or don't you want me to hammer/vote as of now? :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2153 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm V/LA for the next two days, which you know (even stating it in your response to me). What did you assume was going to happen? No one was going to vote for the next two days? Or did you assume I was going to force myself to be around to respond to your stupidity?

Use common sense regarding current circumstances and stop acting like I'm not smart enough to place a vote whenever the fuck I feel is right. I said I'd sheep you, not do your every bidding, ffs. :roll:

Your patronizing attitude in this game is truly trying.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2156 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

@Glork...

It annoys you? Deal.

If you can't see the value in it right now, deal even more.

Preview Edit:
@Alchemist...I'm totes scum. You should vote for me instead of hohuming around. "She has to be scum, but I'm going to avoid voting for her, but continue to instill a sense of doubt anyway." Please.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2158 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nannynannybooboo.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2166 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

My official stance on GreyICE's reaction is that he's a faggot.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2167 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

Also, I was fairly clearly serious about wanting to be lynched; I don't know why that's still a question at this point. My point wasn't to gain reactions, hence why I haven't moved my vote yet (or wait, should I haven't voted Nexus by now? WHAT DO GLORK WHAT DO), but since there were, I figured it was worth looking at. Although, the great and almighty Glork says it's clearly not worth it so I'll drop it right now as he pleases.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2170 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2168, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2166, singersigner wrote:My official stance on GreyICE's reaction is that he's a faggot.

Dammit, I always knew something was off.

Oh well, better get to looking for a new man then.

We all make mistakes. I myself have wondered about quadz a few times. But meh, if he's a faggot, too, I guess I'll deal.

/whitenoisewhitenoisewhitenoise

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2362 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2213, Glork wrote:
In post 2212, Magister Ludi wrote:
1. Nexus is town and Ike. What I think the case currently is.
2. Nexus is scum, but fakeclaimed ike for no apparent reason, will get counterclaimed, and die.
3. Nexus is scum with Ike fakeclaim, implying ike is not in the game. I highly doubt this.

re: 2,

Ike is the most obvious fakeclaim for scum. If Ike is on the scums' list, and Nexus claims Ike and gets counterclaimed, guess what? Scum have a guranteed target (and likely a power role at that) to kill the ensuing night.

Like... I'm not really sure what misfired in your brain when you said "for no apparent reason," but scum going down in flames will often fakeclaim doctor and/or something-else-they-want-to-kill.

Nexus has done BOTH.

Fuckin' seriously.

Agreed.

In post 2220, Nexus wrote:I was at a wedding reception, Tierce. Also, scumchat is different to being on the forum.

I targetted MoI because I felt that as a hydra of two strong players, they would be a prime target. I genuinely missed Tierce's country claim , that's why I didn't target her.

I was a Roleblocker in ASOS mafia, and I lurked my way through that.

Being active in scumchat means you're available to be active elsewhere. Try again.

MoI was an awful choice because he was far from "confirmed" anything yet. If you didn't see country claims, the more obvious choices for a protect even if you
weren't paying attention
would've been Glork or Tierce, or probably even a couple other people I can't think of right now. FFS, you didn't think a Fate/Nuwen hydra was worth protecting? MoI was close to getting LYNCHED on D1...they were
definitely
not the appropriate target to protect.

You're clearly not telling the truth, or the worst power role I've ever seen. Not paying attention to who you should protect...ffs...

In post 2286, Alchemist wrote:dana is one of those people not reading the thread making remarks akin to someone who thinks THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

HMMM WHATS A COMMON ALIGNMENT FOUND IN PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

Uh, I know at least two-three other people have commented on this since I noted it in the few pages I caught up on, but...it's clearly not scum, and a little weird that you'd think scum wouldn't preview edit, look over every post, scrounge every last page, etc...

It's funny, we actually just talked about this during Scummer of Love. It's not a full-proof tell, but town are more likely than scum to make spelling/grammar mistakes in their posts simply because they're not AS concerned with perfecting them to make sure they're not saying anything that would get them caught. The same thing kind of applies to people completely missing crucial parts of a game: scum are more likely to pick up on everything because they can't afford not to. Unless you're Tierce. :igmeou:

In post 2290, danakillsu wrote:
In post 2286, Alchemist wrote:dana is one of those people not reading the thread making remarks akin to someone who thinks THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

HMMM WHATS A COMMON ALIGNMENT FOUND IN PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

Actually...town. Town often feels they can catch scum with less than half of the posts that have been made this game. But it's cool that you keep insisting I'm not reading the thread when you have no proof of anything I've missed since I replaced in. Hey. Hey, Alchemist. You're not reading the thread, either. (See how easy that was?) Back up a single thing you've said about me or unvote or I will consider you future lynch bait. With the mechanics of this game, we don't have time to be voting people because we don't like them.

Uh...yeah, this...

In post 2311, Tierce wrote:
In post 2308, Tammy wrote:I am taking those things into account. I've already said that I'd be inclined to not lynch him but something feels off with his claim, which is why I asked the question I did. I don't know anything about the flavor so I'm depending on others for that, which they've answered is plausible.

Have you read Ponybash Invitational?

I want my Ike safety blanket, I'm the first to admit it, but Nexus can be terribad as scum. Using this "bad play probably indicates town" doesn't really match in this case. I'm the first one to make meta defenses, buuuut Nexus IS Bad At Scum.

Tierce hasn't died thus far, so, it's pretty obviously not an issue. I'd say that Nexus needs rope.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2379 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2366, Alchemist wrote:
ISNT IT FASCINATING THAT SINGER IS STILL VOTING FOR HERSELF

Vote: Singer

ISN'T IT FASCINATING HOW YOU ONLY VOTE ME FOR IT AFTER I POINT OUT SOMETHING SCUMMY YOU DID.

Why are you stalling?

Psst. Hey Glork, there's a useful reaction just for you.

Preview Edit:
Damn, you had to take all the fun out of it, didn't you.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2392 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:41 am

Post by singersigner »

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2395 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2393, Alchemist wrote:
In post 2389, Glork wrote:It's no less protown than your constant stream of useless babble. *shrug*

I want to hear from the people who are still on Nexus but have been mostly quiet since his claim... Namely, Dupe, LLD, and Hippos.

Everything I've said with the exception of a few posts have contained real content

Anyway I wouldn't know, having never met Singer IRL like you I cant gauge her motivations as well

1. Glork's never met me in real life.

2. You seem to think you're one of the most obvious town players in the game, which simply isn't true. Granted, I don't actually think you're scum for voting for me, I just think it's laughable that you think you have any control in this game.

Whatever, the Nexus wagon died and it's clearly the better choice of the two. People are either avoiding Nexus, or looking for an "easy" lynch. Ready go.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2467 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

Post by singersigner »

Don't forget to read the third post a little more thoroughly... >_>

Also, I don't like how Nexus changed his claim to something several other people have brought up to make more sense.

I'd also like to know why he thought MoI was a much stronger hydra to try and protect than Wyrd since obviously (no, not just hindsight bias), that's not true.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2468 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 am

Post by singersigner »

GAWDDAMNIT GLORK.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2481 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2477, Nexus wrote:
In post 2467, singersigner wrote:Don't forget to read the third post a little more thoroughly... >_>

Also, I don't like how Nexus changed his claim to something several other people have brought up to make more sense.

I'd also like to know why he thought MoI was a much stronger hydra to try and protect than Wyrd since obviously (no, not just hindsight bias), that's not true.

Settle the fuck down and actually read what I said. I claimed that I am able to protect people. You jumped to the conclusion that meant doctor.

I personally would prefer Magua in the game to Fate/Nuwen. Also, Wyrd hadn't done a great deal D1. At least MoI was making an effort. Plus I just plain don't like Fate/Nuwen. Obviously I made a mistake.

Getting a little aggressive over nothing, huh?

But that's the thing about being vague...you can essentially modify whatever you said to what others are figuring out for you. For the record, I never said/thought you claimed doctor; I simply said you were changing your claim to what other people were saying. How convenient.

Also, you clearly made a mistake by not caring about nations that were claimed, because regardless of whether or not you like someone, if you have a protective role, maybe you should think a little harder about who to protect. You know...like those who have
claimed
nations?

Also, also not protecting someone you like is a pretty fucking selfish reason not to protect someone...especially considering the person you chose to protect was making so much of an effort, they almost got LYNCHED.

(hey, if you're not going to read/pay attention to the game to make better choices as a power role, you'd better be prepared to catch flak for it)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2514 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2483, Glork wrote:Singer, do you actually think Nexus is scum / want him dead, or are you just arguing against stupidity?

Because one implies you should be pushing his lunch, ad the other is a giant waste of time.

Also, if you got to suicide bomb one player NOT named Nexus or Oman, who would it be, and why?

I legitimately think he's full of shit and am fully prepared to hammer him (not sure why you decided to start a new wagon you cheeky fuck, you) once everyone stops talking themselves out of being retarded.

But Glork...really...proving that people are wrong regardless of if you think they're town or not? Isn't that like, your daily pass time in mafia?

But to answer your suicide question, I'd love to bomb anyone from my aforementioned list, with the inclusion of THE TELEPORTING SPEED HIPPOS.

Preview Edit:
WHOLEY FUCKING SHIT. Nevermind about TSH... Kill Nexus ded. D.E.D. ded.

But uh...Alchemist...you're kiiiiinda retarded if you think I'm still voting myself to "not draw attention to it." Just sayin. You're also retarded for seemingly disagreeing with Duplicity on having a town read on me if Nexus flips scum. You seem to think I am scum, yet argue for a vig on me as if I'm a waste-of-space town.

Also, Gamma, what PERSONAL EXPERIENCE are you drawing on?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2519 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

Post by singersigner »

So you're not disagreeing with him having a town read on me if Nexus flips scum? >_>

So you would also have a town read on me if Nexus flips scum? <_<

Really, now I have no idea what you're disagreeing with and what you actually think. Please be a little more clear and a little less derp?

AND OMG LET ME CONTINUE PUSHING NOT VOTING AS A HERPDERP SCUMTELL \O/

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2520 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh Tierce, not you, too with the selective quoting. :igmeou:

In post 2514, singersigner wrote:
I legitimately think he's full of shit and am fully prepared to hammer him
(not sure why you decided to start a new wagon you cheeky fuck, you) once everyone stops talking themselves out of being retarded.

And then...

In post 2514, singersigner wrote:WHOLEY FUCKING SHIT. Nevermind about TSH... Kill Nexus ded. D.E.D. ded.

So now...

I legitimately think he's full of shit and am fully prepared to hammer him
[...]
once everyone stops talking themselves out of being retarded.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2524 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2521, Tierce wrote:Uhm, that was after a PEdit--you were not voting him before seeing TSH's post, and you didn't vote him after, singer. Why won't you vote
now
? Why do you want the hammer?

Why is it so important to you when I vote? Have I not set myself up to receive enough flak if I all of a sudden back out now? Glork already pointed out that I was trolling the fuck out of Alchemist. Did you not pick up on that?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2525 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2506, Alchemist wrote:She is playing you. She is counting on you thinking its a townmove. Its so transparent. Your read is wrong.

UR SO GUD AT MAFIA.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2526 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am

Post by singersigner »

Also, we need three more Nexus votes, by my count. GOGOGO.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2528 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh I'm on a roll now that I'm not on vacation (Well I still am, but not
really
), and not feeling as sick from SCUMMER OF LOVE VIRUS.

Anyway:
In post 2518, Magister Ludi wrote:Hi all, I've been away for a while because my computer decided to push the self destruct button on itself.

I've seen TSH claim, and I guess I'll reread but then probably put a vote on Nexus.

Why reread now when you already had a good vote planned? Do you think you'll start a better wagon at this point? Has the day not been drawn out long enough? What bout of wisdom do you think you can provide in the next 4 votes that would be in any way more game changing than a flip?

Also, Alchemist's behavior reminds me EXACTLY of a player in a game I played last fall...kinda weird actually...

It doesn't exactly make you obvtown, in case you were wondering where I was going with that. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2530 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2527, Alchemist wrote:xD "i'll hammer" + more adhom + irrational frustration

Vig on singer.

Adhom + irrational frustration? Could you be reaching any further?

But I'll bite (only because you asked nicely)...what exactly do you see as "adhom+frustration" as opposed to " :roll: " and more " :roll: "

Also, I'd like you to clarify what I brought up a few posts ago (2519) instead of continuing to fluff post, please.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2532 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 am

Post by singersigner »

Meh. If that's the way you want it.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2536 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2534, Gammagooey wrote:
Also, Gamma, what PERSONAL EXPERIENCE are you drawing on?

The experiences where if you didn't want to play mafia and got passed a card anyway you pretty much wouldn't bother playing the game at all.

Ok...that's true...but do you remember my alignment in any of those games? The only game where I ever
really
gave up in, I claimed scum D2 (and made it to D4 anyway since I was trolling the fuck out of it). When I was town, I'd kind of half-ass it, or maybe call in a hydra partner.

But f2f is different because of ~effort~ anyway...I just don't know how you're giving me a town pass right now for something that to you, I've only done as scum...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2611 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'd just like it known that I'm super depressed I didn't get my hammer yesterday and you all suck. I step away from my computer for three hours...

Master Ludi, you've got to be shitting me if I'm still in your scum options once Nexus flipped scum. FFS...

vote: Debonair Danny DiPietro

Preview Edit:
...20 posts...eh...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2663 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2660, ToastyToast wrote:well, a DDD wagon finally happens and now I'm hesitant because it just built up so damn fast.

People have been pushing for fast wagons/lynches literally all game and now that one's finally happens 100 FUCKING PAGES IN you're actually questioning
WHY
???

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2733 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2731, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 2663, singersigner wrote:
In post 2660, ToastyToast wrote:well, a DDD wagon finally happens and now I'm hesitant because it just built up so damn fast.

People have been pushing for fast wagons/lynches literally all game and now that one's finally happens 100 FUCKING PAGES IN you're actually questioning
WHY
???

Umm I've pretty much been against every fast lynch. Where have you been? Oh, thats right. Voting for yourself.

lol.

I mean, really, what risk of any fast lynches
were
there to be against?

It was pretty obvious we were getting antsy for a quicker lynch than 50 pages, and because DDD's name came up against literally almost every wagon, it wasn't surprising that people were ready to go.

Tell me, would you have been this hesitant if the same thing happened to Oman based on being the equally large counter-wagon from yesterday?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2755 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by singersigner »

Honestly, he's preeetty much a derpderp. I don't think it's a tell from either alignment.

Hey, new strategy, go fucking a-wal every game and confuse the fuck out of everyone.

Preview Edit:
GAWDDAMNIT GLORK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2763 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

HEY TIERCE WHY DON'T YOU GO AHEAD AND TELL THE CLASS WHAT ALL THAT MEANS TO YOU.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2766 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2765, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey singer. is tierce scum?

Uh, no, are you retarded?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2769 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

Uh, Tierce, all you did in those votecounts was color them. You didn't provide any insight on what you really think it means. Yes, you had shown where you think UberNinja is scum via votecounts previously, but it was in isolated incidents regarding...two? maybe three wagons.

That last post shows a lot of hard work in color coding, but is really only fluff until you can show how it reflects UberScum as a whole (as opposed to, say,
anyone else
), and I really just don't see it.

How accurate have you been with VCA in the past? It seems like you rely a little too heavily on it, especially with someone as fickle as UberNinja. You have to learn how to take in
that poster's
individual patterns, rather than just a generic scum one.
(I also think you overestimate the average user's usage of VCA as well, so rather than just showing where Uber's voting, can you explain how and why that's indicative of scum to you?)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2773 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Also, just going back (because I'm not infallible), I noticed that there's a huge jump between UberNinja being a consistent town read (even if you were ok with killing it ded), and then all of a sudden Nexus flipped scum and his flippant attitude about the wagons makes him scum? I don't see it. He's been trolololing this game like good ol' 'Ninja, but really HOW does that make him scum?

I also just don't see you really explaining how his voting patterns making him scum (other than the flip-flopping back and forth on one wagon to get the day over with).

How do you feel DDD fits into your VCA? What do you think of him?

Preview Edit:
GLORK IS DRUNK DON'T FUCKING DO IT CUZ IF I COULDN'T GET MY NEXUS HAMMER HE SHOULDN'T GET HIS DDD HAMMER GAWDDAMNIT.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2774 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok, I mean, I want DDD ded, but I also am bitter, so Glork should be a nice little boy and re-vote DDD for me. -_-

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2776 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

(you probably weren't paying attention which is why I'll explain it again)
1. I was trolling Alchemist for being a derpderp.

2. At that point it was a placeholder til I could hammer.

Mean mother-fuckers.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2779 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2778, Tierce wrote:singer, I'm considerably drunk too and welllll it's 8 am I should really get to bed. I'll address this with a rational head in the morning.

While Glork should technically be asleep already, DON'T DO IT. Seriously we need the obvtown people to have a clear head, and I was pissed when I came home to find the thread had been locked with what I thought was a hammer.

We'll handle this in the morning.

And come on singer I've been saying UberNinja being dead wouldn't be skin off my back regardless of any alignment, I don't know how this surprises you now. Ues, I think the Nexus scum flip makes him scum, but I'll have to poke at this more thoroughly after sleep.

1. "obvtown people to have a clear head" oh come off it. You were willing to let a shitty claim and a scummy as fuck person go for selfish reasons until someone had to counter-claim to stop the derping.

2. It doesn't surprise me that you want him dead. Note how I specifically SAID "I understand you were ok with killing him ded." It was the jump in alignment that bothered me. You can stop telling other people how stupid they are for not reading now.

3. Really you should just stop with the attitude that because so many people think you're town, that you're "obvtown" and people should just blindly follow you without any rhyme or reason to it. Now, if you're done talking down to us "lesser folk," I would kindly ask you to rationally think about what this town needs right now. I would like to point out that it is NOT someone working against it to start a completely new wagon based on VCA and VCA alone. DDD's flip is now more valuable to us than ever because of the wagon, both its speed and resistance, reasons or none.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2781 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

He made the decision he wanted DDD ded, and ded now long before he was drunk, so you might as well drop that as an excuse right now to prolong the inevitable.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2940 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 am

Post by singersigner »

And I was so motivated to read/participate in the game again...

Seriously, why wasn't the shitstorm that is Tammy lynched on D1. Who got her back in here? She was better off not posting... >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3008 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3004, Hinduragi wrote:Tierce is probably one of the best posters onsite.

*twitch*

So if I rage about how obvtown I am and spam every game, will I be considered one of the best posters on site, too?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3145 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 am

Post by singersigner »

This game has had 12 pages in the past day, and I'm pretty fucking burnt out from keeping up with it.

Tammy, I've honestly been felt up with your anti-town attitude since D1, and would LOVE to see you dead, regardless of how town I think you are. Stop with the AtE, stop with the whining and woe-is-me attitude, and deal with your emotional issues before you join any more games. FFS, you're as bad as Glowball was (is? I dunno, I make it a point not to play with her anymore).

Don't respond to this. I don't want you cluttering up the thread anymore with OMGGG SINGER WAS SOOOOOOOOO MEAN TO ME BUT SHE DON'T EVEN KNOOOOOOOOOOW ME. Just learn from your mistakes and move on, please.

Now that that's taken care of, I might just start by saying that my willing-to-lynch pool is much larger than my unwilling-to-lynch pool at this point, if only because of how long this fucking game is.

===>DDD, SpyreX, and Master Ludi are my favorite lynches<===

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3167 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3166, Tammy wrote:Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game.

:igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3171 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3168, Glork wrote:
In post 3167, singersigner wrote:
In post 3166, Tammy wrote:Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game.

:igmeou:

....said the person who self-voted throughout basically all of D2. :igmeou:

Clearly you missed the part about her bitching and moaning about getting lynched and crabbing that it's TOTES RIDIC to even think she's scum. It was ironic, to say the least. :roll:

To make it more clear, I never resisted the possibility of getting lynched...it's just quite a change in tone from what she's been saying up til now.

@Tammy... *sigh* I will tell you the same thing I told Glowball last summer: you're acting like a child. You have no concept of not playing the game objectively, and it really reflects in/hurts your play. I may act anti-town at times, I may respond with snark when it's dished out at me first, but when it comes down to it, I don't rely only on my heart and emotions. I meant everything I said D2 about being the best lynch at the time because I was looking at it from an objective perspective and realizing that eventually I would be more of a detriment to town if left alive that much longer with that many conflicting feelings about me (that, and I was quickly losing motivation to care about the game because of how cluttered it was). It's a large game, I'm disposable, and the game is too long to deal with (let alone tolerate) so many emotions.

By the way, I think there are a least of a couple people here who can tell you I'm the first to admit I'm far from perfect. But I DO think I can get over a few people thinking I'm scummy, instead of turning around and crying about it. I just want you to learn, really. You witnessed Haylen's dismay over being mislynched in TM, and shouting that people needed to "read her better"...but there's an issue with the foundation when you can't convince people that you're town (when you're town). It's then that you need to examine yourself and start improving from there instead of shouting at how wrong people are.
(I say this assuming more than just scum are pushing for your lynch, since obviously they have another objective >_>)

I'm seriously trying to reason with you here. I really do want to help you improve. Maybe I'm not the person you'll listen to because I don't have the reputation, or because you disagree with the way I've been playing the game, or whatever. But please, understand that no matter what advice I give you, the best thing for this game
right now
is to stop cluttering the thread with so many emotions.

For everyone who posts walls...if it can be said in one sentence, please don't say it in five... >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3172 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Sorry, I really needed to get that off my chest, and really wish to move on from here, drama aside. I'm going to be gone for the better part of the next two days, so...yeah... I'll literally wagon/hammer anyone but MaguaofIllusion, Nikanor, danakillsu, Gammagooey, Tierce, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Glork, Hinduragi.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3524 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

vote: SpyreX

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3589 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by singersigner »

Gamma why do you think I'm town? You had said previously that "if she tries to get away with doing absolutely nothing for like 2+ more days then yeah shooting her down is fine" so am I still "useless as fuck" or do you want me dead?

There just doesn't seem to be a whole lot of reasoning behind several of your town reads other than "more likely town than not." Can you be a little more specific/clear about your scumreads as well?

I'm still super disinclined to lynch UberNinja.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3591 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'd also like to hear from TSH who they targeted last night, and why it wasn't MoI.

Also, Rhinox is here? :igmeou:

By the way, only reason I'm not voting for Gamma right now for his wishywashy post of crap is because of LLD.

LLD, can you explain why you investigated those two in particular?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3594 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

Aw, now you know that's not the way to get me to do what you want. Just look at the disaster of Alchemist D2. Learn it. Live it.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3595 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

Love it.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3599 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3597, Gammagooey wrote:no.
this is fucking stupid.

singer i could make an argument that it would be better to have an actual scum in the game than you assuming you're town
an actual scum would be doing things that could lead to their scum partners
an actual scum might feel like they should bus as their best play at some point
an actual scum we wouldnt have to worry about making the wrong decision in lylo because they haven't bothered caring about the entire fucking game.

I am absolutely 100% serious that I want you to either start playing this game or replace out. You playing like this makes the entire game harder to play and harder to actually enjoy.

And you're voting for...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3604 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3600, Gammagooey wrote:would be voting for un but i want him to claim his results first on the off-chance he's actually town.

You play your way, I'll play mine. I've stated who I would vote for and why. I've also stated why I'm currently not voting for them. I've ALSO been poking around in my own damn way to figure the shit out that *I* need to figure out to make decisions so back the fuck off and stop herpderping around like you think I'm scum oh no wait you think I'm town.

Why don't you place your vote somewhere useful until then, huh? :roll:

@kanye...a few reasons: 1. I think he's confirmable. 2. I think LLD+his claim can help confirm him. 3. I've never seen him as scum but I've seen him herpderp enough around as town that I think if he were scum, his buddies would bus the fuck out of him, but those that have pushed for his lynch the hardest I believe are town.

Preview Edit:
@Tierce...did I not just take a stand on how much bullshit I think Gamma is spewing right now? Or was that not good enough for you either?

This is fucking retarded. I told you guys I'd rather be the lynch ages ago, but OH NO THAT'S NOT BEING USEFUL. And now you guys are arguing that I'm being "anti-town to the max." FFS it's a large fucking game and some of us don't spam the fuck out of the thread to get the information they need. Get. the fuck. over yourselves.

Preview Edit Again:
OR WE COULD HAVE A QUICK LYNCH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW \o/
(oh but that would be someone would get scared and unvote because ~can't do that~ :gasp:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3606 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

Is UN yours?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3608 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

There, was that so hard?

Now fuck off until I get the *rest* of the answers to my questions (since you so KINDLY declined, in the most PRO-TOWN of ways, to answer mine to you).

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3610 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3600, Gammagooey wrote:would be voting for un but i want him to claim his results first on the off-chance he's actually town.

How would his results really clear him?

Do you still want him lynched over Benmage if you think he's cleared? (you said that so assuredly in your last post, which seems to disagree with the one I'm quoting)

Why'd you change your stance about voting just now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3613 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3609, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 3604, singersigner wrote:@kanye...a few reasons: 1. I think he's confirmable. 2. I think LLD+his claim can help confirm him. 3. I've never seen him as scum but I've seen him herpderp enough around as town that I think if he were scum, his buddies would bus the fuck out of him, but those that have pushed for his lynch the hardest I believe are town.

hes confirmable as a tracker sure, but the problem is that hes a scum tracker, not a town one??

Indeed we shall see.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3614 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3602, Tierce wrote:You're not taking a stand of any kind, you are being stubborn and deliberately unhelpful.

By the way, I don't EVER want to hear you lecture ANYONE about being stubborn or "deliberately unhelpful" anything. You are one of the most stubborn as fuck people I've ever played with. And "deliberately" unhelpful is a subjective term and I'd advise you use it wisely when it comes to this 150 PAGE GAME WHERE YOU'VE MADE ENOUGH POSTS TO COVER THE EQUIVALENT OF 2.5 PLAYERS (yes I did the math because I'm that fed up with it). Like I told Gamma, you have your way of playing, I have mine. If you think I'm scummy for it, vote me. But don't lecture me about doing anything "deliberately." If I'm being unhelpful, it's completely on accident so you can just DEAL.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3693 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3675, Alchemist wrote:A lot of this UN-hate "hurr policy" mentality is pretty contrived, at least partially so by those wagoning him. No way its 100% legit.

Surprisingly enough, I actually 100% agree with this. I've been advocating for policy lynches since D1, and just now people are pretending like it't more useful than it would've been sooner. In a game this big, you can't help but go for the PLs at some point; better make it sooner rather than later.

When I'm not on my phone and/or dying from 106 degree weather, I'm looking back at everyone who's all of a sudden changing their stance on the issue. This is just ridiculous.

@Glork...what happens if you find these people from certain countries, again? And why weren't you worried about being targeted by scum when you claimed?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3718 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh balls. I need to stop checking my phone.

I really just needed to say /obligatory apology for bad mood yesterday/last night. Rounding week 16 and I'm a little on edge. I'm just tired of people telling me I should replace out for "not caring" when it's pretty clear that since SoL has been over, my level of caring about this game has significantly increased regardless of it being shit to read. The shit I'm doing will make a lot more fucking sense once the game's over.

It was also pretty irritating that I was the only one who was being pestered into voting when I clearly wasn't the only one around who wasn't voting. /bitter. I get fucking annoyed when people try to direct the fucking game.

For the record, I said I'm against the lynch; I never said I wouldn't vote him. I just want the game to keep moving for we stop stagnating for 10 pages at a time. Gamma's still scummy as fuck but until LLD can clarify a bit more, Welp. Toast, I think this makes Alchemist scum. Glork should clarify a couple things, too. I have other thoughts I'm sure, but phone and DISTRACTIONS so yeah. -_-

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3764 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

Has he done this in other games, Tierce? One instance is hardly reason to call something a ~tell~.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3767 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

But you can hardly call it a scumtell if he's only done it in this game and you don't know his alignment?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3774 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by singersigner »

Tierce wrote:
In post 3767, singersigner wrote:But you can hardly call it a scumtell if he's only done it in this game and you don't know his alignment?

Oh, I see what you mean.

No, see, what I mean is: he is not acting as I've seen him acting as town.
He is hoping the wagon and case goes away without directly addressing it. This is scummy. I shouldn't have called it a scumtell in the sense of 'it's a scumtell for him', but completely ignoring what is building up on you except for how many votes it involves is a scumtell
for everyone
, frankly. UberNinja is plenty aware of the posts that involve the case on him, because he was acutely aware of the vote changes between VCs. But he's just going lalalalalala can't listen ooooh I'll do some ISOs instead what does it matter who I tracked. That is scummy for anyone who does it.

More just that it's a scummy tell...
Yeah...I dunno, I guess I just really disagree that for UB it's indicative of scum, but not AS opposed to needing to get rid of the scumminess...ugh.

I'm not really buying UBscum, and would really prefer not to lynch him (Gamma on the other hand... :roll: ), but I'll hammer if it comes down to it.

Actually Benmage keeps speaking in a "hypothetical town" way...which is really weirding me out. I'd go for a Benmage lynch as well.

Preview Edit:
I should really pay more attention to responding to posts immediately if I don't quote them. >_>
(editing in Tierce quote)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3892 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3880, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Right.
Vote: GI

If anyone hammers before TSH claims their target, or before GI claims, they die tomorrow.

You wanna try that threat again when you're NOT voting for him?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3905 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3879, Benmage wrote:Gamma what of my play do you have as an issue?

-Being awesome? I thought that was a good thing.
-Reading 1% of the game and being better than you guys.... Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

What makes you so awesome again? :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3919 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3910, Benmage wrote:
In post 3905, singersigner wrote:
What makes you so awesome again? :roll:

I called UN town... without having to read or understand most of the context of the game I was able to determine it by his posting style alone. I.E. go me.

You know, now that I think of it, I think you
were
the only person who thought he was town/resisted his lynch...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3950 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3942, Glork wrote:I mean.

He's not from Daein.

And I've almost-positively identified the ROLENAME of one of the remaining scumbags.

And Kats isn't that particular ROLENAME.

Soooo. I don't see a reason to elaborate further.

Da fuck.

1. Since when can you find out rolenames?

2. Where you even working on identifying the rolenames of scum? Can't anyone look up the flavor and figure it out themselves?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3960 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Uh...is this like treestumping, or something?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3979 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

@LLD...I would assume that would be specified like it was accordingly to Tammy?

You trying to "clear" yourself?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4005 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3982, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm trying to determine if this was a kill substitute or not.

My thoughts are that it's probably not a substitute. Scum can't possibly only have one ability and a kill. In my experience with Vi games, there's some sort of time element (like worshiping, or gifting, etc), so I'd bet it has something to do with that?

@GreyICE...I don't remember him saying anything that the ability was indicative of scum...?

Also, hindu's town. \o/

Preview Edit:
Honestly, I think the best way to figure it out is to either lynch GreyICE, or figure out another lynch quickly. (Benmage or Gamma are lovely options)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4016 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

I keep forgetting, what exactly does TSH have to claim?

@LLD...is it personal, or do you think he's scum?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4025 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ah, right, well...

I'm done with speculation (not that I did much). I'm fine waiting for TSH's result, but after that, we need to lynch GreyICE or figure something else out quicker, cuz, ffs...

Preview Edit:
@LLD...I'm thinking he'd third party, too. He's certainly dumb enough to think he could get away with it. >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4070 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4050, GreyICE wrote:Oh come on, then why would I use it after he voted for me to lock his vote on to me?

You ask like we know what it actually does, and
when
it was actually used. As if Vi was instantaneously online IMMEDIATELY when it was used in order to put it into effect. It could've been a PM sent before the vote, it could've been a scum call the night before that was put into effect with the number.

Also...

Nikanor brought up a good point. Basic reasoning skillz do not account for POSTING. The only thing that could've been deduced at that point in time was that his vote couldn't move.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4301 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 am

Post by singersigner »

Uh...

In case the VC is off, or someone unvoted, or whatever...

vote: GreyICE

Only way to get something done is to get 'er done.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4517 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Hey.

I've read up to here, but not in the best of moods so I'm not saying anything until I reread and figure out what the fuck I just read.

I'll just say that i"m confused about what Gamma is going on about with the color+claim business.

Also, it'd be cool if people noticed Glork was back so he could explain what happened yesterday? kthx.
(yes this is the one time I actually care about not speedlynching)

/INB4NINJAAAS
Edit...didn't work...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4555 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm not from those countries.

Glork, did you get anything/any information last night?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4560 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4559, Glork wrote:
In post 4555, singersigner wrote:I'm not from those countries.

Glork, did you get anything/any information last night?

I really don't want to say yes or no to this until I've gotten a potential Glork-Target, or confirmation that my target is scum.
If everyone checks in and nobody is from any of those three countries, then we check LLD's result.
If LLD's result is not damning, I'll go from there.

k.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4564 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4561, Hinduragi wrote:Just popping in to say 1.) what the fuck and 2.) I'm here in case LLD posts anytime tonight.

What are you wtf-ing?

@LLD...does redacted mean you won't tell us, that's the result, or you were roleblocked?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4570 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4566, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Glork asked me not to disclose yet Singer.

Oh ffs, I'm retarded. I even responded to the stupid post because I asked him a question relating to it. >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4578 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm confused...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4579 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Does that mean LLD can claim her result and you can answer my question now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4581 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

What does that have to do with Toast?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4582 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

OMGGG don't pay attention to me. You mean as far as him roleblocking someone, right?

Also, my second post?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4586 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, ffs...

Also.

GLORK CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4591 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

I need to stop refreshing this thread. It's giving me ~chest pains~.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4594 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

\o/

/doesn't listen to her own advice

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4607 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ehhhhh.

vote: Gammagooey

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4609 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why not Gamma?

(I realize how snarky that sounds so I'm going to preemptively defend that by saying I'm asking that in all honesty)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4610 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

I have a very narrow list of suspects, and barring drastic claims and whatnot, I'm going with my strongest read cuz.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4673 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 am

Post by singersigner »

We're not exactly sure that we can afford to whittle that much more down?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4675 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

Who (other than me) hasn't been investigated/confirmed, yet?

If one of LLD and DDD aren't lynched today, then I'd suggest they target different people? As if that wasn't obvious already... :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4698 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 am

Post by singersigner »

As retarded as this would be, if we proved it today and scum target her tonight, she wouldn't die, hindu would, right? (or whoever it was that's the BG?)

Not that I actually want to do that, just throwing it out there.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4701 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:38 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh, well that's gay.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4733 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yeah, Glork, can you stop giving Tierce a free pass for a reaction to...DYING?!? D1 no less. :roll:

Plus, Tierce is bad at scum, so "accidentally claiming"...um...

I'm taking Tammy's side on this one, and would prefer if you can point out something other than what happened on D1, because that's at least the third time you've used that as an isolated fall-back reason. What do you think of the next 6 days?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4773 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

@Glork...did you ever answer my question about last night?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4777 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

No, I asked you if anything happened to YOU.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4780 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4779, Glork wrote:
In post 4777, singersigner wrote:No, I asked you if anything happened to YOU.

Uh. No?

Oh. :(

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4785 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4782, Gammagooey wrote:singerrrrrrr who do you think is the most likely scum here.

its probably me but regardless of who it is could you tell me why please.

also i'm ninjaed by glork.

this game.

I can't really. It's gut with the way that you've been playing and reacting to a slew of things this game. Your playstyle is really slippery, and I frankly don't really trust it that much.

I haven't exactly done anything this game day. This week's been aldfghbaldskjbfasdlkfb. If not you, then I wouldn't mind betting on DDD, or someone who's been lurking this whole day waiting for Glork to come up with an awful plan (again, haven't done anything so...who hasn't posted, like, at all?).

Have you shared yours with the class?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4789 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4788, Gammagooey wrote:k.

thanks. like legit thanks, that's more useful to me personally than most of what's been said today.

Why you personally?

And re: ~activity stuff~...I probably will eventually, but I barely have enough energy to keep up with today. I almost declared a personal V/LA, but kept refreshing the thread like an idiot, waiting for Glork to answer my question and hoping something useful would happen. I know I sound like D2 me, but whatever. This is the only game I'm in and it's draining me dry just skimming along. :?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4799 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

Gammagooey wrote:because it's a straight answer that i can go over without having to worry about all the disclaimers and dickery that everyone else is putting up and actually see if it makes sense and whether or not i agree with it.

Alright.

Also, re: LLD...I wasn't trying to be a snarky dick about it. I legit must've missed it, but now that you say it, I remember your whole exploding game thing. Is she your only scumread as of now? Compared to DDD+one as is the theory?

Preview Edit:
Since that's to Glork, does that mean I don't have to read it? It's been a really long night...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4833 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 am

Post by singersigner »

Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4840 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why would they have the chance? Doesn't her ability allow her for consecutive night disappearances, but not a consecutive N/D disappearance?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4879 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 4866, danakillsu wrote:Can somebody please tell me if anyone claimed to be Goldoa? It's pretty important to me. As a side-note, I'm 100% sure I'm constantly being roleblocked by scum, so they know I have a power role, so it won't do any harm to claim it.

I don't get it.
1. Why do you think you're being blocked?
2. How would scum know you have a powerrole?
3. What's the point of this post if you're going to go mia without explaining the rest of it?

In post 4867, Gammagooey wrote:nobody's claimed to be goldoa, glorks the only one who hasn't claimed country yet i think.

I haven't claimed. I don't think I'm the only one, though.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4886 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4833, singersigner wrote:Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4891 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4888, Glork wrote:
In post 4886, singersigner wrote:
In post 4833, singersigner wrote:Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

Mehhhh. Possible. It would pretty much fuck with the country cops / make them useless if people can switch countries -- even if they're not switching alignments.

That's not exactly what I expected you to get out of it...

Hmm...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4895 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

Because Glork's the only one who's claimed a role that can theoretically "recruit" someone in some way.

Also, dana, I meant if you weren't going to explain what you were talking about more thoroughly immediately following the post...logging out of the site means you weren't around to explain further...which you still haven't, so...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4900 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4898, danakillsu wrote:
In post 4895, singersigner wrote:Because Glork's the only one who's claimed a role that can theoretically "recruit" someone in some way.

Also, dana, I meant if you weren't going to explain what you were talking about more thoroughly immediately following the post...logging out of the site means you weren't around to explain further...which you still haven't, so...

Most people in most games don't wait around for hours just waiting for someone to reply. We log out and do other things. It's not like I made a choice specifically to not explain further.

You made a very vague-claim statement.
You didn't allow yourself time to come back and answer it when someone asked you relatively immediately.
You came back and still kept it pretty vague.

Like...am I the only one annoyed with the concept of making vague claims and then not clarifying them? If you had said "there's a specific reason I'm not telling you more but am telling you as much as I am right now" it wouldn't have been so bad because then we'd assume you actually had a purpose in saying anything at all?

Whatever.

In any case, I also hate it when people say "it should be obvious" because clearly, if someone's asking, it's not. So.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4960 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by singersigner »

I literally have no idea what to do at this point. I am actively lurking because 1. this game if boring me right now, and 2. I'm not good at this whole "balance" thing, so speculation at this point is really who believes what role, which few people have decided.

I'm willing to lynch DDD or Gamma at this point.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4963 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

What do you think of Gamma, Glork?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5009 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm just gunna throw this out there again...is there any reason why we couldn't just have them investigate one of the unknowns tonight, and compare results tomorrow?

We'd at least have two less people to bullshit through...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5046 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Last call...the number is now gold...

Wtf...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5047 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

Who do you think that benefits? It says town doesn't benefit from a quick lynch...but if scum had fulfilled their wincon already, the game would be over...so this mechanic has to be alignment independent...unless...well fuck if I know...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5061 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

I could do Ludi. Reeks of avoiding the game waiting it out. Been flying pretty low under the radar ever since he was run up pretty heavily D1/D2.

unvote
vote: Master Ludi

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5107 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'll move to LLD, I don't care at this point.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5110 (isolation #161) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:26 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 5108, Magister Ludi wrote:Question, has singer been cleared definitely by any role or town player as being town?

Other than that a DDD lynch is very good.

Not by a power role...

What do you mean being cleared by a "town player"...?

Also, are you opposed to an LLD lynch?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5124 (isolation #162) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

@LLD...why would DDD be worried about a 1v1 going through if he's scum and you could just investigate him tonight to find out...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5137 (isolation #163) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5129, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm being roleblocked tonight Singer

That's only the plan if one of you is lynched? If you're both alive, then you're still around to rolecop him.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5200 (isolation #164) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

It was basically town having five people to find v. scum having five people to find.

I'm disappointed DDD fought so hard
against
LLD's lynch because I would've rather her die first, but bringing up the fact that he never thought to counter-claim really helped LLD. It wasn't til LLD didn't like the idea of them investigating each other that I was ready to vote, and I'm sad I didn't. I was just legitimately lost for most of the game, as were quite a few of us, which I think really hurt town--including the 200 page game everyone kept bitching we follow along with and read. >_>

I don't get how "neutral" would've won if we no/mislynched today, though...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5209 (isolation #165) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5207, Tierce wrote:
In post 3718, singersigner wrote:The shit I'm doing will make a lot more fucking sense once the game's over.
What was this, then?

I was town.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5210 (isolation #166) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5205, Vi wrote:On the one hand, Gamma, yes.

On the other hand, I balanced the counter based on an assumption of MUCH quicker Days. Like, this game should have ended around Day 10.

Then why were we told that there was no benefit to lynching quickly...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5213 (isolation #167) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

Also, apparently DDD targetted me...so he lied about it...why did he trust the result of "undetermined"?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5215 (isolation #168) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5214, Vi wrote:
In post 5213, singersigner wrote:Also, apparently DDD targetted me...so he lied about it...why did he trust the result of "undetermined"?
...um, sisi, unless I'm totally misreading you, reality is over thattaway... :up:

OH. I misunderstood the modnote. I thought it meant that he had investigated me and that's what turned up. Nevermind.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5252 (isolation #169) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

And people
still
disagree with policy lynches... *sigh*

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5266 (isolation #170) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5257, Glork wrote:Anyway, I want to apologize for the awful quality of my play over the last ~month especially. This moving business is seriously kicking my ass and draining me of the energy and focus to play mafia. I almost replaced out about half a dozen times (at one point I had even written up a PM to Vi, but never sent it)... but like Ludi, I decided I couldn't put another human being through that readthrough.

Ditto.

I know I'm not a good player by any means, but there has to be something to forcing someone in my stead to read through the shit that's in this game. Quadz can vouch for me--nearly every time I saw how many new pages there were, I wanted to shoot myself. And then when people were telling me I should just replace out two days after coming back from V/LA... :roll:

I understand the concept of "if you're not going to play, replace out" but...at 80+ pages in, it was in town's best interest to stay in the game and push through it my way, as opposed to trying to
appease
everyone else's way of playing.

But seriously, there were too many Mastins and Glowballs in this game to make it in any way enjoyable. :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5288 (isolation #171) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Kiiinda thought you were scummy for speculating that specifically with that much confidence...and for claiming to be looking for a target yourself... :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”