Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 196, UberNinja wrote:Tierce, are you scum? Don't lie to me, please.

If you do, I will make it my personal life's work to join every game you're in, and lynch the shit out of you every single time.

Tierce has a ~1.5% chance of being scum.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, ffs.

Also <3 to Gamma, Glork, Oman for being my favorites.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 194, Tammy wrote:Answering your questions Tierce:

I don't have a static playstyle, by game or day, so I don't know how to answer this question. Seriously, I'm rather temperamental, and even though I play analytically mostly, my play style can vary widely by day, hour, or mood. I have general attitudes that you can read me by, but that's probably as far as you can get unless you watch me closely and know me well.

But, the fact that you came into a game and announced that you'd be different...and that you had a lapdog rounding up votes against the one person who called attention to it? Fucking droll. I don't care what the hell meta you round up to prove your intent people can manipulate it. I don't care what type of dispersions you cast against me because I say it's BS. I'm not gonna tell you why I have a town read on Glork anymore than I'm gonna tell you why I have a town read on Zdenek right now. I just fucking do.

How does this answer my questions?

What I really want to know from you is:

1) Why you had/have a townread on Glork since RVS, which you're refusing to do;
2) Why you self-voted when you said you don't go for self-votes;
3) Why you chose SypreX as scum over me after that self-vote.

I don't give a damn that you think it's over-explanatory. I could rant about the subject of whiteknighting in my meta for hours, and people here know I would/have done so. Christ, go ahead and look through my games. You can see this shift coming from miles away.
You were supposedly sheeping Glork over my meta explanation--but Glork wasn't voting me on meta to begin with. You haven't even touched the points on me that were making Glork-your-townread uncomfortable.

You're complaining that you were a 'lapdog' being wagoned while I made a declaration of meta change (I... don't control how the votes fall on you? I'm not an ironfist and I wasn't voting you, so what exactly did you want me to do about the wagon on you?) but the only thing you're raising against me is "overexplanation", which is not a scumtell with neither you nor me because we are both known to soliloquy from here to tomorrow
as town
. The fact that you started raking up votes while I went on my own personal sidequest of Hatred And Loathing For The World--in your mind, how are they correlated? You clearly think they are, so who is the scum that was making sure you grew on votes while you raved against dram?

This just doesn't add up. Last night I was left wondering if you were drunk or something; your posts don't really make sense, and as I said before, I know you can do better. You're not explaining your reads outside from me, the only reasoning you're presenting for Tiercescum is that you think I'm overexplaining things myself, and--it doesn't work like that.

UberNinja wrote:Tierce, are you scum? Don't lie to me, please.

If you do, I will make it my personal life's work to join every game you're in, and lynch the shit out of you every single time.

I'm terrified.
I'm not scum.

singersigner wrote:
In post 48, Tierce wrote:Quick warning--I'm currently in the same room as singersigner, so we're avoiding this game until she goes back to the hotel to avoid out-of-game interference. Post later.

lol. The awkwardness that ensued when we both realized that the game was up, but didn't want to risk anything by posting yet...I may have been a bit harsh about trying to avoid anything out-of-game related. :shifty: I hope you can forgive me! <3

(though that clearly didn't stop her from posting up a storm-ish as soon as I left :P)

You're a terrible person and I hope you feel bad for that one. (But not really. That was a good idea due to game integrity--thank you. <3)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
Matthew (FE7) (also, 152 posts overnight, seriously)
:right: Tammy (L-8) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Glork
Quilford (L-13) ~
Tierce,
Alchemist, Duplicity
Tierce (L-13) ~
Debonair Danny DiPietro, Glork, Oman,
Quilford,
Tammy,
Tammy
dramonic (L-14) ~ Zdenek,
Tammy

Wyrd (Nuwen) (L-14) ~
Tierce,
Wyrd,
Quilford

Alchemist (L-14) ~ MathGirl277
Hinduragi (L-14) ~ Haze
Zdenek (L-14) ~
Tammy,
Hinduragi
Haze (L-14) ~ Gammagooey
SpyreX (L-15) ~
Tammy

Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-15) ~
Alchemist

Oversoul (L-15) ~
Magister Ludi, UberNinja

Not Voting:
Alchemist,
Teleporting Speed Hippos,
Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Duplicity, Gammagooey, Glork, Haze, Hinduragi,
implosion, Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta,
Magister Ludi,
MaguaofIllusion,
MathGirl277,
Nexus, Nikanor,
Oman,
Oversoul,
Quilford,
Shinori, singersigner,
SpyreX, Tammy, Tierce,
ToastyToast,
UberNinja, Wyrd, Zdenek,
Tierce,
Glork

-Shinori has requested replacement. Please hold...

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Last edited by Vi on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 202, Tierce wrote:

I don't have a static playstyle, by game or day, so I don't know how to answer this question. Seriously, I'm rather temperamental, and even though I play analytically mostly, my play style can vary widely by day, hour, or mood. I have general attitudes that you can read me by, but that's probably as far as you can get unless you watch me closely and know me well.

But, the fact that you came into a game and announced that you'd be different...and that you had a lapdog rounding up votes against the one person who called attention to it? Fucking droll. I don't care what the hell meta you round up to prove your intent people can manipulate it. I don't care what type of dispersions you cast against me because I say it's BS. I'm not gonna tell you why I have a town read on Glork anymore than I'm gonna tell you why I have a town read on Zdenek right now. I just fucking do.

I don't give a damn that you think it's over-explanatory. I could rant about the subject of whiteknighting in my meta for hours, and people here know I would/have done so. Christ, go ahead and look through my games. You can see this shift coming from miles away.
You were supposedly sheeping Glork over my meta explanation--but Glork wasn't voting me on meta to begin with. You haven't even touched the points on me that were making Glork-your-townread uncomfortable.

You're complaining that you were a 'lapdog' being wagoned while I made a declaration of meta change (I... don't control how the votes fall on you? I'm not an ironfist and I wasn't voting you, so what exactly did you want me to do about the wagon on you?) but the only thing you're raising against me is "overexplanation", which is not a scumtell with neither you nor me because we are both known to soliloquy from here to tomorrow
as town
. The fact that you started raking up votes while I went on my own personal sidequest of Hatred And Loathing For The World--in your mind, how are they correlated? You clearly think they are, so who is the scum that was making sure you grew on votes while you raved against dram?

This just doesn't add up. Last night I was left wondering if you were drunk or something; your posts don't really make sense, and as I said before, I know you can do better. You're not explaining your reads outside from me, the only reasoning you're presenting for Tiercescum is that you think I'm overexplaining things myself, and--it doesn't work like that.

1. I'm not in the habit of explaining my town reads. And besides, I
can't
right now. Deal.
2. I was annoyed and being impulsive...did I mention I'm temperamental?
3. I was even more annoyed, and giving him the OMGUS he said I was supposed to give him earlier. I don't think he's scum...just a fuckwit.

Not gonna look through your games; I don't have the time to root around in people's meta and I'm not going to do it. I deal with what I experience in game and personal experience and that's it. The only two votes that had any significance that I made yesterday were the votes on Zdenek, which was due to what I thought was a weird entrance, and on you, for your explanation over your change of meta. Whoever else I voted for was purely for sheeping or just cause I felt like it at the time. :shrug: As far as my posts not making sense, well, I've been told in the past that at times I become a bit less rational when I get in defensive mode. It happens.
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

Vote: Tammy

~AV
-AV and PeregrineV-
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 am

Post by Glork »

In post 197, Oman wrote:
In post 175, Alchemist wrote:@Spyre just4u babe

Just thought it might be neat to visualize it. Not 100% accurate of course and I probably missed alot, but eh.

Spoiler:

Annoyed that I'm not in "everybody loves tierce".

Also, why are people sheeping me? Do they know I haven't played in years? I AM NOT A BAROMETER ANY MORE, especially not for ex Paragons.

I asked dramonic who I should sheep and he said Oman. *shrug*
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 95, Tammy wrote:What's your problem?
I don't care what you see.
I saw people saying "I'm not playing to my meta, so don't expect me to be the same." I had a reaction to it...who fucking cares? And why the hell are you white knighting Tierce over it? You think she can't handle herself or answer for herself? Did I even vote her over it. Cuz seriously, you need to chill out.

Who gives a fuck if my throwaway question was worthless. Your stating that I'm slimy for it is worthless in and of itself.

As far as getting a lynch on me goes...bring it on bub. Don't care.
Better players than you have tried to get me mislynched and failed. You seem to think I'm an easier target than I am. If you're not actually interested in looking for scum, that's your thing. And if you succeed, why I'll send you a gold star for being the first to make a mislynch on me a reality; it's got to happen sometime. :shrug: *Let the games begin!*

What part of this post makes you people think that Tammy is scum?

(For those who don't like to read things, I bolded the sections I found to be particularly good at outlining the issue.)
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 am

Tammy (L-7) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Glork, [Hippos]

No way this wagon doesn't have... let's arbitrarily say 2 scum on it.

I'm gonna go reread everyone's joining the wagon, and see where my vote needs to go.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 am

In post 58, UberNinja wrote:
In post 10, Oversoul wrote:Vi, what is Mass Putrage?
In post 12, Oversoul wrote:Outrage* stupid phone

Is it one of the things "you will not understand until the game is over"

Your phone really autocorrected "outrage" to "putrage?"

I find that extremely hard to believe.
Vote: Oversoul

In post 68, UberNinja wrote:
In post 60, Tammy wrote:@ Spyrex - There's a difference between slimy and bitchy, but you're so awesome at reading me if I believed in self-votes I'd sheep you too.

He's good at reading you, and he's voting you, but the only reason you're not voting yourself is because you don't believe in self-votes? Not because you're not scum? Ok, I'll take it.
Unvote; Vote: Tammy

In post 71, UberNinja wrote:My first vote was RVS guys, chill

:roll:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna require an explanation for this sequence of events.

I'm fine with accepting the Oversoul vote as a RVS vote, but the timing and manor of you explaining it in your third post is a little off. Why do you feel the need to defend your RVS vote?

Then, your Tammy vote. I'm pretty sure this is a blatant misrepresentation. Sure, maybe Tammy didn't word her post particularly well, but I was able to parse it into something that makes a hell of a lot more sense than what you described it as.

It seems a lot to me like you were reaching for the conclusion you drew in your second post. Would you mind outlining how exactly you came to this conclusion?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 am

In post 62, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 60, Tammy wrote:@ Spyrex - There's a difference between slimy and bitchy, but you're so awesome at reading me if I believed in self-votes I'd sheep you too.

Unvote
Vote: Tammy

I've seen this sort of post come more often from scum than town. I'm talking about a jokey sort of shoulder shrug 'stop voting me' response to someone (in this case SpyreX) asking for their head and the person not really knowing what to do, and thus resorting to humor.

In contrast, this is a much much townier approach to this particular line. (Not to say I agree with it, but I'm just putting the two statements next to eachother and one of them definitely stinks more.)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:26 am

In post 107, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy

I believe in SpyreX.

Child Please

Could you explain your faith in SpyreX? In my experience with you, you've never been one to put your own reads as second fiddle to anyone elses.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:35 am

As for the remainder of the wagon:

Dramonic is pretty obvious town.
Oman is townie, but I'm having a slight twitch about his opening post.
Glork is... to be dealt with another day. There's nothing glaringly scummy about anything he's done (the claim business was pretty kinda sorta town), and I have other reasons to leave him alone for now.

So yeah, in review:
Vote: UberNinja

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 am

Post by SpyreX »

What part of this post makes you people think that Tammy is scum?

(For those who don't like to read things, I bolded the sections I found to be particularly good at outlining the issue.)

Except, as you've seen, both are patently not true and they never were true.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

Spoiler: Totally Doesnt Care Promise
In post 60, Tammy wrote:@ Spyrex - There's a difference between slimy and bitchy, but
you're so awesome at reading me
if I believed in self-votes I'd sheep you too.

@ Zdenek - [Redacted] right back at ya! I still don't like the way you overexplained your entrance and your vote. However, I liked your and . That you actually went and checked for the truth of what he said demonstrated town intent, and I liked your approach hence the sheeping. Dram hasn't even been in the thread yet, of course I don't think you've got the vote on scum silly.

In post 95, Tammy wrote:What's your problem? I don't care what you see. I saw people saying "I'm not playing to my meta, so don't expect me to be the same." I had a reaction to it...who fucking cares? And why the hell are you white knighting Tierce over it? You think she can't handle herself or answer for herself? Did I even vote her over it. Cuz seriously, you need to chill out.

Who gives a fuck if my throwaway question was worthless. Your stating that I'm slimy for it is worthless in and of itself.

As far as getting a lynch on me goes...bring it on bub. Don't care.
Better players than you
have tried to get me mislynched and failed. You seem to think I'm an easier target than I am. If you're not actually interested in looking for scum, that's your thing. And if you succeed, why I'll send you a gold star for being the first to make a mislynch on me a reality; it's got to happen sometime. :shrug: *Let the games begin!*

But, the fact that you came into a game and announced that you'd be different...and that
you had a lapdog rounding up votes
against the one person who called attention to it? Fucking droll. I don't care what the hell meta you round up to prove your intent people can manipulate it. I don't care what type of dispersions you cast against me because I say it's BS. I'm not gonna tell you why I have a town read on Glork anymore than I'm gonna tell you why I have a town read on Zdenek right now. I just fucking do.

In post 204, Tammy wrote:
In post 202, Tierce wrote:

as town

1. I'm not in the habit of explaining my town reads. And besides, I
can't
right now. Deal.
2. I was annoyed and being impulsive...did I mention I'm temperamental?
3. I was even more annoyed, and giving him the OMGUS he said I was supposed to give him earlier.
I don't think he's scum...just a fuckwit.

Not gonna look through your games; I don't have the time to root around in people's meta and I'm not going to do it. I deal with what I experience in game and personal experience and that's it. The only two votes that had any significance that I made yesterday were the votes on Zdenek, which was due to what I thought was a weird entrance, and on you, for your explanation over your change of meta. Whoever else I voted for was purely for sheeping or just cause I felt like it at the time. :shrug: As far as my posts not making sense, well, I've been told in the past that at times I become a bit less rational when I get in defensive mode. It happens.

Hell thats probably not even ALL of them.

But, yes, this reads like a litany of "I dont care promise"
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:58 am

So you believe her posts in this game have showed scum intent?

Despite the fact that she drew so much unnecessary attention to herself?

P-Edit: I don't think we're on the same level here SpyreX.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

Errrr what?

I dont think it was her
intent
for there to be any attention.

That doesnt change the result of it. Not scum intention, but scum mindset.

In some kinda irony overload youve landed your vote on someone that statement would absolutely apply to IF that statement actually had depth.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 am

In post 216, SpyreX wrote:Errrr what?

I dont think it was her
intent
for there to be any attention.

That doesnt change the result of it. Not scum intention, but scum mindset.

In some kinda irony overload youve landed your vote on someone that statement would absolutely apply to IF that statement actually had depth.

UberNinja's intent is skewed by the fact that he was able to hop onto a viable wagon from it.

It's no longer a "will this draw attention to me" intent issue, but a "let me hop onto this wagon" intent issue.

A lot of the things Tammy said are just not something I could ever conceive scum saying. They are the kinds of things that guarantee you'll be getting votes.

You see what I'm getting at?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 am

Post by SpyreX »

You cant conceive of scum fabricating something to try and generate suspicion (meta the self defense) and then when getting called out on it going from fake not-caring to Xtreme indignation?

Whaaaaa
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:14 am

In post 218, SpyreX wrote:You cant conceive of scum fabricating something to try and generate suspicion (meta the self defense) and then when getting called out on it going from fake not-caring to Xtreme indignation?

Whaaaaa

It would take someone really ballsy, really skilled and really committed.

For example, you are someone I could see doing it. I'd say Grey is another one. Fate another. There are players who I would see taking the risk and playing with a intention to double bluff.

I'm afraid I just do not see or read Tammy as one of those players.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

But we're back to that being ~THE PLAN~ which I'm pretty clearly saying isn't and wasn't the case.

Sometimes scum have plans and they backfire.

Sometimes scum get heat for something small and rage like a trapped animal.

I'm saying this is the latter.
Show

Proud member of BaM
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 am

Post by dramonic »

LLD, of all the things to attack in UN's play, I'm surprised you're not mentionning the fact he JUST screamed "TAMMY IS TOWN GAIS" while having a vote sitting on her <_<

UN, you have to either bus or buddy tammy, you can't do both at once that's way too obvious man!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

LLD, of all the things to attack in UN's play, I'm surprised you're not mentionning the fact he JUST screamed "TAMMY IS TOWN GAIS" while having a vote sitting on her <_<

UN, you have to either bus or buddy tammy, you can't do both at once that's way too obvious man!

siiighhhh

Unvote, Vote: UN
Show

Proud member of BaM
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Why the long face SpyreX? =(
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

Because in my gut this is bad BUT its happening AND I just love fighting tooth and nail to watch it get waaaashed away because ~mysteriously~ it never seems like they DIE AT NIGHT LIKE THEY SHOULD
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”