Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4574, Glork wrote:
In post 4565, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, the result is non Daein.

Is it one of the three coutnries I listed (Bengion, Serenes, Goldoa)? Don't need to know which one, a Y/N will be fine.

Y.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Glork »

And you didn't target me/Hindu, I hope? If so, the trap is set, and somebody is a dirty fucking liar (or, at absolute best, an evasive cheeky scumbag whose voting/posting history pretty much condemns them).
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Glork »

EWBOP: Substitute "If so" with "If that is the case,"
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm confused...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Does that mean LLD can claim her result and you can answer my question now?

I like tomatoes.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Glork »

I checked Toasty's posts. Everybody left alive in the game except Hindu (who claimed Bengion), and DDD (who never outright said no, but made it pretty clear he wasn't going to cooperate with me) has claimed that they are NOT from one of {Bengion, Serenes, Goldoa}.

If LLD has a {Bengion, Serenes, Goldoa} result on someone other than me/Hindu, we're almost certainly lynching that person today.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

What does that have to do with Toast?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

OMGGG don't pay attention to me. You mean as far as him roleblocking someone, right?

Also, my second post?

I like tomatoes.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Unfortunately, I did target Hindu.

I forgot he had claimed, and the whole Lover thing with Tammy that never worked out and Tammy claimed to have used her power made me go "hmmmm".

And I would have investigated DDD except "CONFIRMABLE ROLE " stopped me.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Confirm not Glrok-countries.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Glork »

Welllllll fucknuggets. No autolynch on scum yet.

Just wainting on DDD to admit his country, and explain himself away.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, ffs...

Also.

GLORK CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW.

I like tomatoes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

I've left more than once and Hindu's still alive, so apparently he doesn't die when I leave.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Has MagisterLudi answered your question yet Glork?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 3010, Tammy wrote:I do actually have a limited role that I can use day or night and as soon as I send the message to Vi and he gets it, it will be confirmed to the damn thread.
You said you left/commuted on previous nights, and there was no confirmation of this ever happening. Does your role really indicate that your action is modconfirmed?

We can confirm if you actually have this role by causing a commute during the day (though, er, dead Naesala at night != good thing, so this needs to be thought through), see what happens to your vote--but we never had any sort of confirmation that this role exists.

In the interest of full disclosure, I attempted to 'target' DDDP last night.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4586, singersigner wrote:Oh, ffs...

Also.

GLORK CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW.

NO, I CANNOT. I NEED TO WAIT FOR DDD TO TELL ME HIS COUNTRY, AND THEN I WILL REVEAL ALL.

EDIT: After ISOing him, apparently ML did not answer me. Okay, we're waiting on DDD and ML. And then I will reveal all.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

I need to stop refreshing this thread. It's giving me ~chest pains~.

I like tomatoes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4589, Tierce wrote:
In post 3010, Tammy wrote:I do actually have a limited role that I can use day or night and as soon as I send the message to Vi and he gets it, it will be confirmed to the damn thread.
You said you left/commuted on previous nights, and there was no confirmation of this ever happening. Does your role really indicate that your action is modconfirmed?

We can confirm if you actually have this role by causing a commute during the day (though, er, dead Naesala at night != good thing, so this needs to be thought through), see what happens to your vote--but we never had any sort of confirmation that this role exists.

Just so you know, I find it very very suspicious those who try to get me to confirm my role by having me leave during the day. You know it leaves me absolutely unprotected at night, and you and DDD keep bringing it up.

You also seem to be certain that there is a roleblocker that is scum, which is raising alarm bells.

Also, you seem to have a very quick knowledge of where things are that I've said and that coupled with your behavior a couple days ago keeps me thinking that you're trying to set me up Tierce.

I think scum know the only way to kill me is to get me lynched or get me to use my commute during the day to kill me at night.

In fact, I left the night there was no kill. I was trying to tell the thread this when it was locked a few nights ago as it provided a potential alternative to why there was no kill that night. And, no Vi doesn't tell me that I successfully leave when I leave. If I was blocked I wouldn't know it. Why would you even ask that?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Glork »

To put it simply, if there is only one scum left, it is one of like three people.
If there are two scums left, they are among like six people.

We are *CLOSE* to having the game 100% locked up. I just need to weed out a few more things, but I don't want to publicly reveal any more information than I absolutely have to in case I tip my hand to the scums more than I
already
have. GreyICE already used a scum day ability on me, and we haven't had a daykill since our CRAZY LONG DRAWN OUT DAYS, so I'm not too worried about anything happening to me in the next 24-48 hours.

I have already drawn up a preliminary list of lynch (and potential investigation) targets. I will have some instructions for LLD once Ludi and DDD check in (in the event that I die), as well as some guidelines for the rest of the town. I'll then have people double-check my work, and we should be well on the road to victory.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

\o/

/doesn't listen to her own advice

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 4592, Tammy wrote:
In post 4589, Tierce wrote:

Just so you know, I find it very very suspicious those who try to get me to confirm my role by having me leave during the day. You know it leaves me absolutely unprotected at night, and you and DDD keep bringing it up.

You also seem to be certain that there is a roleblocker that is scum, which is raising alarm bells.

Also, you seem to have a very quick knowledge of where things are that I've said and that coupled with your behavior a couple days ago keeps me thinking that you're trying to set me up Tierce.

I think scum know the only way to kill me is to get me lynched or get me to use my commute during the day to kill me at night.

In fact, I left the night there was no kill. I was trying to tell the thread this when it was locked a few nights ago as it provided a potential alternative to why there was no kill that night. And, no Vi doesn't tell me that I successfully leave when I leave. If I was blocked I wouldn't know it. Why would you even ask that?
This again?

Yes, Tammy. I will continue suspecting you and whether or not your claim is true. This does not make me scum, this makes me someone who is pushing at the people she doesn't have established townreads on.

You claimed your ability was confirmable in-thread. So far, you claim you have used it more than once, and there is no evidence of this in the thread. So yes, when you claim your ability 'confirms' you and there are no traces of this, I'm going to continue poking at it regardless of what you claimed. We have two players who claimed major characters and flipped scum; why should I shy away from Naesala? Yes, using your ability during the day would be risky if you are town--but do note I pointed out in that post you quoted that it should be
thought over
. I'm not pushing you to do anything. I want explanations that you are not giving.

Now that ERM is over:
Stop questioning my intelligence.
You did the same in that game. I have good memory, I recall things, I am quite intelligent, and this thread has search features and I've been rereading some people.
I am not on to you unless you are scum.

Why do I 'know' scum have a roleblocker? Because UberNinja was clearly blocked twice, and because TSH are frigging obvtown and would be on Alchemist last night. This is not rocket science, this is
deduction

Now answer my questions. You claimed in that your action would be confirmed in-thread. You claimed to have used your ability more than once.
Does your role PM say your action is confirmed by Vi in the thread?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I trust Tammy enough that you can kill me in her place or something if you'd like to CONFIRM her role. Cause fuck that shit. That's complete fucking scumbag motivation if I've ever seen it. Tammy is town. Basically, we have TWO BP town's right now unless scum are going to try and kill me instead of risking the double which I would also be just as fine with.

I have already drawn up a preliminary list of lynch (and potential investigation) targets. I will have some instructions for LLD once Ludi and DDD check in (in the event that I die), as well as some guidelines for the rest of the town. I'll then have people double-check my work, and we should be well on the road to victory.

Might as well come out with them because I've been thinking about the exact same thing. I'm not getting brainwashed, or letting anyone else get brainwashed for that matter, into losing what should be an easy win, especially when you take leader position at this point in the game. Hell no.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

still around.

still want some detailed reads from the players who've been coasting through the past few days.

waiting for glorkplan and associated words first is fine though i guess.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm a Sonacat. Supportin' all dem Glork AD Carries.

Fed Glork with my info. GG no RE.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hindu, her reaction to me is pretty prickly town, but from here I'm going generally wtf on her refusing to answer a question and instead going OMG I SUSPECT YOOOOU. I laid out a ~possible~ plan of action, with potential negative consequences; I'm not trying to force anything. The thing is--what Tammy claimed associated with her action earlier contradicts what we are seeing so far, and that is rattling when we are down to half the number of players.

With that said, I have no intent of voting Tammy at this stage, I just wish she'd stop with the conspiracy theories attitude.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”