Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

would be voting for un but i want him to claim his results first on the off-chance he's actually town.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

singer why are you opposed to un lynch?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 3597, Gammagooey wrote:no.
this is fucking stupid.

singer i could make an argument that it would be better to have an actual scum in the game than you assuming you're town
an actual scum would be doing things that could lead to their scum partners
an actual scum might feel like they should bus as their best play at some point
an actual scum we wouldnt have to worry about making the wrong decision in lylo because they haven't bothered caring about the entire fucking game.

I am absolutely 100% serious that I want you to either start playing this game or replace out. You playing like this makes the entire game harder to play and harder to actually enjoy.

singer, if you weren't around, the voting threshold would decrease and it would take less townies to lynch scum. Please do something. If you don't want to vote UN, fine, but vote someone else instead. Which player do you think is the most likely to flip scum? Vote them.
Not using your vote is anti-town to the maximum. You're not taking a stand of any kind, you are being stubborn and deliberately unhelpful. Please don't do that. I want to play with you, but I want you to actually play with us, please.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (34):
Lyre
:right: UberNinja (L-3) ~ Hinduragi, Glork, Tierce, kanyeknowsbest, Lady Lambdadelta, Alchemist, ToastyToast, Katsuki
Alchemist (L-11) ~
GreyICE

Not Voting:
Alchemist,
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gammagooey, Benmage,
Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta,
Magister Ludi, Nikanor, Rhinox, singersigner, Tammy,
ToastyToast,
UberNinja, danakillsu, GreyICE

--With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3600, Gammagooey wrote:would be voting for un but i want him to claim his results first on the off-chance he's actually town.

You play your way, I'll play mine. I've stated who I would vote for and why. I've also stated why I'm currently not voting for them. I've ALSO been poking around in my own damn way to figure the shit out that *I* need to figure out to make decisions so back the fuck off and stop herpderping around like you think I'm scum oh no wait you think I'm town.

Why don't you place your vote somewhere useful until then, huh? :roll:

@kanye...a few reasons: 1. I think he's confirmable. 2. I think LLD+his claim can help confirm him. 3. I've never seen him as scum but I've seen him herpderp enough around as town that I think if he were scum, his buddies would bus the fuck out of him, but those that have pushed for his lynch the hardest I believe are town.

Preview Edit:
@Tierce...did I not just take a stand on how much bullshit I think Gamma is spewing right now? Or was that not good enough for you either?

This is fucking retarded. I told you guys I'd rather be the lynch ages ago, but OH NO THAT'S NOT BEING USEFUL. And now you guys are arguing that I'm being "anti-town to the max." FFS it's a large fucking game and some of us don't spam the fuck out of the thread to get the information they need. Get. the fuck. over yourselves.

Preview Edit Again:
OR WE COULD HAVE A QUICK LYNCH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW \o/
(oh but that would be someone would get scared and unvote because ~can't do that~ :gasp:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

so am i your only scum read? if you don't want to vote un or me there are plenty of other people and the magic of vi-mod-meta says theres more than one scum left in the game right now.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

Is UN yours?

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

fine fine
Vote:benmage

i don't actually want him lynched over UN today but sure if you want to just compare your play to mine then i can deal.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

There, was that so hard?

Now fuck off until I get the *rest* of the answers to my questions (since you so KINDLY declined, in the most PRO-TOWN of ways, to answer mine to you).

I like tomatoes.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 3604, singersigner wrote:@kanye...a few reasons: 1. I think he's confirmable. 2. I think LLD+his claim can help confirm him. 3. I've never seen him as scum but I've seen him herpderp enough around as town that I think if he were scum, his buddies would bus the fuck out of him, but those that have pushed for his lynch the hardest I believe are town.

hes confirmable as a tracker sure, but the problem is that hes a scum tracker, not a town one??
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3600, Gammagooey wrote:would be voting for un but i want him to claim his results first on the off-chance he's actually town.

How would his results really clear him?

Do you still want him lynched over Benmage if you think he's cleared? (you said that so assuredly in your last post, which seems to disagree with the one I'm quoting)

Why'd you change your stance about voting just now?

I like tomatoes.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Alchemist »

roleblocked katsuki.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@singer-i think your reaction and asking to be lynched is more likely to come from a town player than a scum player because you weren't in any actual danger of being lynched and that usually only comes as a gambit from scum when they think they otherwise will be lynched.

singer wrote:so am I still "useless as fuck" or do you want me dead?

yes and also yes unless you actually start caring about the game

singer wrote:There just doesn't seem to be a whole lot of reasoning behind several of your town reads other than "more likely town than not." Can you be a little more specific/clear about your scumreads as well?

ask about a specific read and i'll tell you.

more recent questions-
no they won't clear him, but they might clear someone else or implicate someone else after he's dead.

he won't be cleared of anything unless theres some really weird stuff going on

because otherwise you'll just bug me about being a hypocrite instead of actually trying to play the game
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3609, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 3604, singersigner wrote:@kanye...a few reasons: 1. I think he's confirmable. 2. I think LLD+his claim can help confirm him. 3. I've never seen him as scum but I've seen him herpderp enough around as town that I think if he were scum, his buddies would bus the fuck out of him, but those that have pushed for his lynch the hardest I believe are town.

hes confirmable as a tracker sure, but the problem is that hes a scum tracker, not a town one??

Indeed we shall see.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3602, Tierce wrote:You're not taking a stand of any kind, you are being stubborn and deliberately unhelpful.

By the way, I don't EVER want to hear you lecture ANYONE about being stubborn or "deliberately unhelpful" anything. You are one of the most stubborn as fuck people I've ever played with. And "deliberately" unhelpful is a subjective term and I'd advise you use it wisely when it comes to this 150 PAGE GAME WHERE YOU'VE MADE ENOUGH POSTS TO COVER THE EQUIVALENT OF 2.5 PLAYERS (yes I did the math because I'm that fed up with it). Like I told Gamma, you have your way of playing, I have mine. If you think I'm scummy for it, vote me. But don't lecture me about doing anything "deliberately." If I'm being unhelpful, it's completely on accident so you can just DEAL.

I like tomatoes.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Behind the Catfights
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

What happened to our kumbaya day? We were supposed to frolick and paint pictures and be shiny, happy people. Not ten minutes?

Singersigner - Kind of confused. You say you've already listed the people you'd vote for. UN was on the list, but you now say you're disinclined to vote him.

Don't really know what to make of UN. Glork and Tierce make a good point, but he does remind me of how he acted in CN to a certain extent at times. I won't vote him now. I need to think and besides that would put him at L-2.

I'm V/LA through Wednesday. I have family visiting from out of town. I might get to post, but I'm not promising anything. And just so there's no crazy shenanigans like yesterday, I have two games with deadlines during my V/LA or are near endgame. If I only have a few moments to post, I'm posting there first. (I should be able to at least keep up with the game though; you'll just be free of any walls or much in the way of thoughts from me for a few days ;) )
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 3614, singersigner wrote:
In post 3602, Tierce wrote:You're not taking a stand of any kind, you are being stubborn and deliberately unhelpful.

By the way, I don't EVER want to hear you lecture ANYONE about being stubborn or "deliberately unhelpful" anything. You are one of the most stubborn as fuck people I've ever played with. And "deliberately" unhelpful is a subjective term and I'd advise you use it wisely when it comes to this 150 PAGE GAME WHERE YOU'VE MADE ENOUGH POSTS TO COVER THE EQUIVALENT OF 2.5 PLAYERS (yes I did the math because I'm that fed up with it). Like I told Gamma, you have your way of playing, I have mine. If you think I'm scummy for it, vote me. But don't lecture me about doing anything "deliberately." If I'm being unhelpful, it's completely on accident so you can just DEAL.

Forgive me for trying to convince you,
politely
, to actually engage in the game, and trying to explain how.

Whatever, singer. Do whatever you wish. If you're just going to be grumping and refusing to vote/self-voting/complain about an impending lynch and refuse to do
something
about it, fine. Do that. Yes, you are being anti-town, I don't care what you want to hear from me or not. Have it your own way, but don't expect others not to complain about your attitude nor to accuse you on facts that are true about the way you are behaving.

Lashing back at me, seriously? Stubborn? Yes, I am, but I've been compromising on the lynches that are possible. Deliberately unhelpful? No, I am not refusing to put my vote to good use. Am I a good player? I'm not claiming that. But I'm trying, and most instances point to you not trying, because when it comes down to things that make the game move, namely
votes
, you have for a good part of the game been a dead weight.

I believe you are town, I wish you (and me) the best of luck, but you can take your 'unhelpful on accident' elsewhere when people have repeatedly told you how you can help (via voting for who you believe is more likely to be scum than the main wagon).

I'm done. I won't push you anymore, because it's evident you have no interest in listening to other people's pleas. Do whatever you want, play however you want. It's clear you don't care that you're in a team, and that makes me sad, but I won't be wasting any more words on someone who just snaps angrily at those who are trying to remind her of her win condition. You know my point of view, I know yours, and apparently you won't cede a millimeter, so have it your own way.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm sorry. I think that last post crossed a line several times, and I would rather not have posted.

I apologize, singer.
Please vote someone you have a scumread on. It would mark your position and probably help the town in the long run. I won't gripe if you don't vote--your stance is known, mine as well, fighting about it will only hurt the town and neither of us wants that AFAIK.
That is all.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I got the same result on dana. I can't tell anything.

I may be getting blocked, but I don't know. Maybe he's just a non-entity like SpyreX was, maybe not.

Tierce, leave singer the fuck alone or I will disembowel you.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

before I die, Gamma is scum btw ;)

Vote: UberNinja

fuck you all except singer aaaaand nikanor
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

oh wait 1 more thing

if I was blocked, twice: that means tierce and/or glork is/are probably scum
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by Tierce »

Proceed with lynch order. There is no way a scum blocker was on him N2; UberNinja has been lynch fodder since ages ago. There is someone who claimed the LLD fail on N2. Alchemist blocked Katsuki last night.

Vi does three-answer trackers--you either get a positive movement, a negative movement, or a blocked answer. I see it as extremely unlikely that UberNinja was blocked last night.

We got a live one. Let's string him up.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yo if youre going to claim scum tracker at least do it in a way that it isnt obvious from your track targets man...
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 3619, UberNinja wrote:I got the same result on dana. I can't tell anything.

Oh, and again, this is not a town tracker action. dana was confirmed town via MoI's action and it made no sense to track one of the masons this early in the game, when it was very likely they were telling the truth.

Lynch it.

PEdit: Hi kanye <3 Exactly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”