Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, 7 minutes after being called out for not posting, LLD finds the thread and claims mafia. :igmeou:
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1025, Tammy wrote:So, 7 minutes after being called out for not posting, LLD finds the thread and claims mafia. :igmeou:

Explain.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Glork »

I think she's saying that LLD's timing and excuse for not bringing content to the table make her likely to be scum.

I'm debating whether I agree with that sentiment or not.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

I don't.

LLD ragefits regardless of alignment. She vanished for days at a time in Destiny Mafia, as a VT, claiming to be extremely pissed off with the game and players and having no patience to play the plan as SpyreX had outlined it because town was pussyfooting about. She catraged in Warlocks and Werewolves as town, on D1.

This is not new. It ain't a scumtell.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

It shows active lurking for one. Not posting until your name is called out. This is now twice that LLD couldn't bring herself to do anything in the game because a post or two has made her mad. I didn't realize why the one about Oman made her so unable to concentrate on the game yesterday morning until today, but still Grey Ice hasn't come under unreasonable attacks or whatever to warrant a complete shut down on the game.

Now although it was very nice of her to point out why I'm not scum on the second day of the game, that was really the only focus. And I'm not sure if I can follow along with her being so certain that I'm not scum but be so certain that Uberninja is. I mean why look at my posts and realize they're not scumposting but overlook the things that make it likely that Uberninja is town. Now, I'm not saying that Uberninja is uberobvtown, but there are at least a few things that make it less likely that she's actually scum, so I don't get why she's overlooking that completely. It's not the same level of analyzing behavior that bothers me. And she was right in everything she said about me when debating with Spyrex, which really makes me want to overlook the nagging feeling I have about her being scum. (But, I also know I'm susceptible to looking favorably upon people who defend me, so I'm trying to be as objective as possible.)

This post really struck me as odd though:

In post 426, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 423, SpyreX wrote:Dont even care about saying Tammy is town even if I disagree.

The fact you've latched onto this UN thing when AT BEST it was pretty clear it was a lynch of necessity that may hit scum versus SCUM FOUND says something.

The fact you think you're the "backbone" when it looks like Tammy has waaay more of a fanclub then that slot deserves also says something.

How about this deal SpyreX:

If Tammy flips town, you sheep me tomorrow.

If Tammy flips scum, I'll sheep you until I die (which I don't expect to be long if she's scum, but thems the bones).

Take it or leave it, because I have you read as town, and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you any longer.

If she truly believes I'm town, this is a bet that should never be made. And if she's scum, this costs her absolutely nothing. She knows I'll flip town, so she'll get her wishes fulfilled and Spyrex would sheep her tomorrow. If it is a fact that Uberninja is town, there's two mislynches lined up in a row.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

You rely far far far too much on meta Tierce. And what's a little amusing is that you still had me as scum a couple days ago after Regfan pointed out why by meta reasoning I'm not. If you're going to base all of your reads on meta and expect others to follow suit, you should at least respect it when someone else tells you what is likely of someone else's behavior.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey Tammy.

Crazy ass Vi game

24 motherfuckers to mow through

Unlikely to be one scum team

Discuss.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Glork »

Disagree vehemently.
FoS: Grey
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hmmm...let's see. I've never played a Vi game before

There are 29 people in this game. Where are you getting the number 24 from?

I assume one scum team unless advertised otherwise or proven otherwise.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Um I thought it was implied by Vi that there are multiple scumteams?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1030, Tammy wrote:You rely far far far too much on meta Tierce. And what's a little amusing is that you still had me as scum a couple days ago after Regfan pointed out why by meta reasoning I'm not. If you're going to base all of your reads on meta and expect others to follow suit, you should at least respect it when someone else tells you what is likely of someone else's behavior.

I am not relying overmuch on meta. I do have my meta reads, and I read enough games to have a general view on how A and B are likely to react in a certain situation. (Obv not everyone and obv not every situation, but a general gist of patterns.) You were picking at a pattern of behavior that I know not to be reliable as a scum trait from LLD. If you have other reasoning, fine, but I am not about to let her be voted on what amounts to a personality tell.

When LLD says she IS trying to read the game and finds no motivation to post, calling her out on posting at the right time seems a bit of a stretch. If she's following the thread, that's what she'll do.

I'd assume multiscum/multiple NK aspects, actually. Otherwise we'll be here for ages.

PEdit: Where was it implied such?
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Alchemist »

idk im thinking of some post in the queue thread and mentioning 5-6 factions
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

Other head's not here right now, so it's just me. For convenience, note that I'm signing my posts.

Tammy wrote:Also, I'm not suggesting anything. I don't even know what you're asking me. I asked a very straight forward question. "Please explain why you seem so certain of the scum wincon." How do you interpret it as being anything other than me wondering how you seem certain of something that doesn't seem so certain to me?

Your question: Why are you so certain of the scum wincon.
Our response: Because the scum wincon is in the very first post of this thread.

Let's see, you have other stuff about us not scumhunting or not. Mmmm. You carry on with that; let
us
someone else know how that's going for you.

Tammy wrote:And MoI as scum bullshits the hell out of people, and the way that he's twisted some words and tried to make people look bad for what they've said

To be entirely fair, MoI-head does this regardless of alignment.

Tammy wrote:I don't know about Magua, I've only seen him as town.

To be entirely fair, Magua-head has never been scum, a record that remains unbroken to this day.

Glork wrote:Would STILL lynch MoI with no reservations whatsoever.

[Later:] I'd be down for an MoI lynch still. Something rubs me wrong about that slot, but I can't place my finger on it quite yet.

I realize the first one was now like 8 pages back, but the second one was just the last page, so you get our general clause: if you think we're scum, you should vote us.

(If you think we're supremely annoying and just want to see us die regardless of our alignment, eh, you can get slapped in the face with a fish.)

(Oh, you do vote us. Hooray.)

Nikanor wrote:I also think that Katsuki is town. Kats doesn't like playing scum. I really, really don't think he'd start playing after Vi had already started looking for a replacement if he had received a scum role PM.

So, curious about this. I've seen Katsuki replace out a lot, and to the very best of my recollection, Katsuki-replacing-out has always been town. I have not ever seen Katsuki replace out as scum. So:
@Katsuki/@Nikanor:
Can you show me a game where Katsuki replaced out as scum?

(Snap, I see that Tierce beat me to the punch on this one.)

Goofbash, which Nikanor references in , doesn't correlate; face-to-face is not forum.

@GreyICE:
Katsuki is a prime vig candidate, not a prime lynch candidate, for precisely the reasons you outline for lynching him: no content. No connections. Even if he's scum, it's not a useful lynch.

Haze wrote:Maybe this is their standard behavoir but I really can't see why they would sign their games as Faraday other than to cause more confusion.

You were in Good v Evil. We saw you there. Fail to see how you'd say something like this having been there.

(Snap, I see that Tierce beat me to the punch on this one as well. I'm still leaving it.)

@Shmugen:
There is no way, no how, that singersigner-scum comes into this game with those posts that she did. They have derptown written all over them. The posts are terrible, but they are not scum.

GreyICE wrote:Unlikely to be one scum team

Discuss.

To the best of my knowledge, Vi does not do multiball. Maybe an SK, but not multiple scum teams. Closest is MoHO/MoCO where you had two divided teams that won together.

Let's see. Don't want to scumhunt and break Tammy's read, but now that other head's not here, I get to make the lists.

I'll reiterate some reads.

- dramonic: Very much feeling like Katsuki in terms of content-posting-value. Useless content. Do not want him lynched, want him vigged. Don't want him vigged as much as Katsuki, though.

- Glork: Town. Not willing to vote.

- GreyICE: He makes us laugh. Could be scum, could be town (lulzdistancing). Not particularly willing to vote him at the moment simply because he posts and is understandable and coherent. Don't like his "lulzlynchKatsuki" push, but other than that he's an ok guy, not afraid of anything.

- Katsuki: Don't believe Nikanor's "Katsuki hates being scum" meta. Willing to be disproven. Do not think Katsuki should be lynched. Highly think Katsuki should be vigged. Not willing to vote.

- Magister Ludi: Scum, totalling willing to vote. Wyrd being a partner on our wagon is very meh, because we do not like Wyrd.

- Oversoul: A+ poster, would read again. If he's town, he's going to die because he made himself a target to the scum. This is grand news, really, because Lord knows, better him than us. Not willing to vote.

- singersigner: Town. Not willing to vote.

- SpyreX: Scum, totalling willing to vote.

- Tammy: She's not playing like she did in Good v Evil or in NY 145. NY 145 is a particularly interesting case because
I
some other person who is certainly not me was able to ascertain a townread on her within a few pages, and was able to do this in Good v Evil (though it took longer). Here, not feeling any of the things that made
me
this other person think Tammy-town thoughts.

- Tierce: Tierce is scum if, and only if, Oversoul is scum partner, and I do not believe that Oversoul is a scum partner. Not willing to vote.

- Wyrd: See dramonic.

- Meh, a bunch of other people that we're probably willing to vote.

It's interesting that I'm calling...mmmm...pretty much all the people voting us town. Oh, wait, not calling Tammy town.

-Shift
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1031, GreyICE wrote:Hey Tammy.

Crazy ass Vi game

24 motherfuckers to mow through

Unlikely to be one scum team

Discuss.

Agreed.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fine. I'm not saying to vote her. It's not as strong a scum read as I have on MoI anyway, so it's all good.

pedit: 5-6 factions?

Oh double pedit and something to respond to!
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Isn't the whole fire emblem universe based on multiple factions vying for power?

I dont think its a stretch to assume multiple scumteams based on such an IP and the fact that its 29 players.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Fire Emblem = Game of Thrones.

Crazy ass little people

Infinity motherfuckers to mow through

Discuss.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Alchemist »

MoI, concerning dram, the whole "dont want him lynched want him vigged" thing is a total cop-out, man.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Alchemist »

So far I've seen a bunch of people expressing suspicion of dramonic but they aren't voting.

Guys, Dram is fucking scum. Lynch da scums.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Glork »

There is ONE scum faction. We've been over this already.

Jesus shit, guys. Stop being retarded.

There have already been discussions about game mechanics / win condition.

Pretty sure we have to find 5-6 scums before they find a list of... idk, 5-8 townies?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Alchemist »

enlighten me as to why there is one scum faction, restate it for those who missed it
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Glork »

Go do your homework. I'm not going to hold your hand.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Alchemist »

You're full of shit.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Glork »

Better to be full of shit than just being shit.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Glork »

But no, seriously. There have been discussions about the win conditions provided by the mod, and their associated flavor. There's not really any room for a second/hidden scumgroup here.

Plus, Vi does not have a history of multiballing it, which I wasn't even considering when I FoS'd Grey.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”