Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2997, Tammy wrote:Oh and erratic behavior? How does that equal scum? Please explain that to me. Like really?

Look at my case on Nikanor.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce isn't even close to one of the better scumhunters I've run across; as such, for the most part I give absolutely no weight to her reads.

But when she rabidly votes me and I
know
she's wrong without a doubt, the only thing that changes noticeably is my level of snark/trolling.

Hi, Tierce. ;)
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath. I need to stop and evaluate where we are at right now. We're up, and I see no reason to set it on fire and throw it down the drain because we feel like it.

People need to stop shitposting. Please.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Alchemist »

Tammy's strange roleclaim wrote:I'm asking because I have an ability and it has a name, no I'm not counterclaiming, but I found it odd that he just said I have a protect. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should have a name right? He should be able to give that name. I don't know why he isn't.

Tierce, yes it's possible. I already admitted that I have an ability in explaining why I asked the name of Nexus'. I didn't begin the game with it; I gained it after Shmugen's death.

Nexus's most recent post sounds a lot more genuine than when she claimed.

I didn't target anyone last night; I can't target anyone except myself - well I suppose it's targeting myself. I actually forgot to use my role last night, which is actually kind of convenient as I'm thinking of using it right now because I can actually proof my role to everyone.

Nope! But, I'm glad I forgot to use it. It would suck if I would have lost of my uses of it due to a roleblock. It would have doubly sucked if I would have died because of it.

I'm not a tree stump. I don't know what that is.

And, I'm guessing it's a self-target, but it's not really.

>Limited self-target-but-not-really day/night ability that potentially could kill her because of a roleblock that she gained after the vig-death of the main mafia boss

Show
Spoiler:
1. Thou shalt not be selfish.
2. Thou shalt not be vindictive.
3. Thou shalt not be apathetic.
4. Thou shalt not self-vote.
5. Thou shalt not commit ad-hominem.
6. Thou shalt not commit straw man.
7. Thou shalt not obfuscate your meaning.
8. Thou shalt not state the obvious.
9. Thou shalt not be inflexible.
10. Thou shalt not give up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Tierce is probably one of the best posters onsite. I wouldn't give a shit if she was 7 for 7 on scum(history bonus points if caught) if she wasn't a good poster.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3000, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2997, Tammy wrote:Oh and erratic behavior? How does that equal scum? Please explain that to me. Like really?

Look at my case on Nikanor.

My behavior wasn't erratic though. Erratic behavior still does not equal scum. I was busy last week and was voting the person I believed in as scum. I wasn't even prodded. I never promised reads that never came. Wait that's a damn lie.

Tierce, are you literally referring to this:

In post 2476, Tammy wrote:K

unvote

I'll get back to this a little later when I have some time.

In post 2540, Tammy wrote:K

vote: Nexus

I unvote because Glork doesn't want Oman's spot lynched. And 24 hours later we find out that Nexus was lying and I vote Nexus.

And you want to lynch me because of this???
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Alchemist »

And Tierce doesn't really if ever adhom, which is nice <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3003, Alchemist wrote:
Tammy's strange roleclaim wrote:I'm asking because I have an ability and it has a name, no I'm not counterclaiming, but I found it odd that he just said I have a protect. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should have a name right? He should be able to give that name. I don't know why he isn't.

Tierce, yes it's possible. I already admitted that I have an ability in explaining why I asked the name of Nexus'. I didn't begin the game with it; I gained it after Shmugen's death.

Nexus's most recent post sounds a lot more genuine than when she claimed.

I didn't target anyone last night; I can't target anyone except myself - well I suppose it's targeting myself. I actually forgot to use my role last night, which is actually kind of convenient as I'm thinking of using it right now because I can actually proof my role to everyone.

Nope! But, I'm glad I forgot to use it. It would suck if I would have lost of my uses of it due to a roleblock. It would have doubly sucked if I would have died because of it.

I'm not a tree stump. I don't know what that is.

And, I'm guessing it's a self-target, but it's not really.

>Limited self-target-but-not-really day/night ability that potentially could kill her because of a roleblock that she gained after the vig-death of the main mafia boss

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3004, Hinduragi wrote:Tierce is probably one of the best posters onsite.

*twitch*

So if I rage about how obvtown I am and spam every game, will I be considered one of the best posters on site, too?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah, Tierce is not even close to being one of the best posters on site... lol

p-edit: ohai
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Tammy »

I never said it could have killed me Alchemist. I said that I would have been pissed if I died because you roleblocked me. Think man...think. If someone targetted me and I died because someone targetted me when I tried but was unable to use my role, I'd have been pissed.

I do actually have a limited role that I can use day or night and as soon as I send the message to Vi and he gets it, it will be confirmed to the damn thread.

Did you read

Cuz seriously.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

I am blind to that point of view because I don't understand how anyone with a functioning brain could see me as scum right now. Look back over my actions regarding Nexus and please please tell me I'm scum. Why the hell was I on the Implosion wagon if I'm scum. Why the hell did I go after MoI on day one if I'm scum. Seriously, think about it condescending pumpkin. If you do and your not drunk or high, you'll come to the correct conclusion that I'm town.

Well lets look at them:

I'm ok with voting any of Implosion, Nexus, or Quilford today. I don't have a particular preference for which.

Hmm...Duplicity you can have your cookies back. As I said, no preference, and if the Implosion wagon builds bigger than Quil's somehow I'll switch back, but this seems to be our best chance to end the day sooner.

Still really really willing to vote Nexus. Actually vote: Nexus

K

unvote

I'll get back to this a little later when I have some time.

K

vote: Nexus

Those show conviction and prowess and powers (I'm pretty sure I called out the first Nexus vote as a throwaway as it was in the middle of a giant wall of others).

The funniest part though is the final Nexus vote is in reponse to Glork's Nexus vote which was
directly quoting DDD's
Nexus vote.

PEdit stream jesus - UN where did that modpic come from??

Double PEdit - considering if thats not a protective softclaim that somehow can be confirmed in thread its dead now wellllll lets see this lillydew
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

This isn't GD, guys. Seriously.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why not use your ability now then Tammy?
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Alchemist »

If you're a hider of sorts, prove it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3011, SpyreX wrote:PEdit stream jesus - UN where did that modpic come from??

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3923896

click the 3 at the bottom
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 3004, Hinduragi wrote:Tierce is the best poster in this particular game.

Fixed because my wording was terrible. Now that we're past talking about dslasdfaskfka, back to the game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Tammy »

On day one, Nexus was on my preferred lynch list. I said I'd vote either Implosion, quilford or Nexus. Day two two of my preferreds were dead, I went for the other scum read I had on the list. Like seriously, this isn't rocket science.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

I want this clear because I'm calling shenanigans:

I never said it could have killed me Alchemist. I said that I would have been pissed if I died because you roleblocked me. Think man...think. If someone targetted me and I died because someone targetted me when I tried but was unable to use my role, I'd have been pissed.

If this is not a protective role softclaim I dont know what it is.
Also it appears its going to somehow be confirmed.
Double also its a self-targetting protective role.

YES SIR
Show

Proud member of BaM
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2993, UberNinja wrote:Tierce what's your current opinion on MLudi?

Not even close to my top priority. Especially interesting when you say you don't care about my reads, so bugger off.

In post 2996, Tammy wrote:
In post 2985, Tierce wrote:
In post 2976, Tammy wrote:
In post 2965, Tierce wrote:Tammy, honestly--I find it really iffy that, after reading the thread, you go on OVERREACTION MEGANUKE mode instead of addressing the rest of the events of the day. You completely ignored the wagon on DDDP, even though you were aware of it by . What is your read on that slot? What is your read on others? Why aren't you voting?

No, uh-uh. You were willing to lynch me and started a bandwagon on me because I posted a question Sunday night to a thread. Why were you searching for site activity to find someone to lynch? Why didn't you read the two posts that I made to one game on Sunday night to determine anything before linking it here and starting my wagon? Was I under any pressure whatsoever here? Was there any objective reason for why you could think I was avoiding the thread?

From my view point Tierce, you look like you're coming up with shit reasons to facilitate a mislynch. I know you think you're so obtown, but obvtown people do not do what you did.

Can you please explain to me how in a game in which I can go 48 hours without getting prodded, I went less than that and somehow am scum for it?

You are making shit up right now Tierce and you know it. If you happen to be town, I'm really really sad for you because I thought you were decent at this game.

Oh come on
now.

You were posting on a different game. I don't frigging care if you're busy or explain things in detail in another game
that you are not going to talk about for the second and last time
: I don't know your schedule, you didn't post a V/LA, I expect you to participate when a game visibly explodes in page count in under 48h, and I've explained my other reasons for not trusting you. Why are you latching on this one thing? Because it's the first one I stated in-thread? Guess what, pumpkin--sometimes I don't explain all my reasons in one go. You were the ONLY PERSON not posting since the day opened, there was a flashwagon, you were behaving erratically before. An imploding scumteam could very well explain your attitude at the end of yesterday and your disappearance today. I'm baffled as to how, if you're town, you're completely blind to this point of view. You may not agree with it (well duh, if you're town), but not even being able to see why someone who is also-town can see it? Say what.

Stop pussy-footing. Explain yourself, reply to the ACTUAL ISSUES RAISED AGAINST YOU, commit to a damn vote already. I am not making up anything, you are replying selectively to the stuff brought against you, you are calling both me and DDDP scum and not voting. Why?

Also you're blatantly lying when you say you haven't seen town behavior from me, now:
In post 517, Tammy wrote:All right Tierce can be town from recent posts. However, this has been bothering me all weekend. MoI, please explain why you seem so certain what the scum wincon is in your question to Spyrex. kthnxbai!

vote: MoI:

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?
In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well if anything, my paranoia over Tierce being scum is gone, so there's that.

UNVOTE: UberNinja
VOTE: Tammy

PEdit: It's a Vi game, it's not obliged to make sense.

And you continue to prove how damn scummy you are. Posting in one fucking game at midnight to ask a quick question is not avoiding all threads. I can't believe you are actually using this Tierce. I've seen you posting all over this site in multiple games and not posting here, so you need to get your hypocritical head out of your ass and actually start playing.

I am blind to that point of view because I don't understand how anyone with a functioning brain could see me as scum right now. Look back over my actions regarding Nexus and please please tell me I'm scum. Why the hell was I on the Implosion wagon if I'm scum. Why the hell did I go after MoI on day one if I'm scum. Seriously, think about it condescending pumpkin. If you do and your not drunk or high, you'll come to the correct conclusion that I'm town.

Or not.

Don't care.

You're not lynching me today and that's that.

You think it's a joke?

Nah. You'll have to find another person to mislynch today. So, sorry if your little plan you cooked up is wilting. You can try again tomorrow.

Oh, and the Oversoul thing ended my paranoia of you because of his behavior. Are you saying I can't change my mind? And why are you selectively quoting? I've told you this entire game that you are not obvtown. If you aren't scum here, I'm like so fucking surprised I don't know what to do. Yeah, I've called you town, I've also expressed doubts. And, I'm within my rights to change my mind chickadee.

My claim is coming. And I don't care if it's a stupid thing to do though I'm sure I'll get yelled at.

Insults to my intelligence aside, I do believe I have looked at your interactions with Nexus. Read my posts.

As for "being on the implosion wagon", that coming from someone who just bussed her godfather in Team Mafia... Come now, you know scum bus all the time, using that reasoning is absurd.

Frankly, you keep addressing me as if I'm town. Look at this:
Seriously, think about it condescending pumpkin. If you do and your not drunk or high, you'll come to the correct conclusion that I'm town.

You're calling me town.
And then on the next paragraphs you're saying I'm cooking up mislynches. Like... what?

You are allowed to change your mind, but you said this:
Tammy wrote:
You've demonstrated no town motivations or mindset to me this entire game.

This is not "a change of mind", this is acting like
you never had a townread on me
, which is blatantly
FALSE

This makes absolutely no sense. You are still not addressing the core of the issues I have with you, you are latching on to this one thing, you are calling me scum, addressing me as town and not voting me. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth, and you're surprised I believe you are scum for it?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3016, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 3004, Hinduragi wrote:Tierce is the best poster in this particular game.

Fixed because my wording was terrible.

In post 3001, UberNinja wrote:Tierce isn't even close to one of the better
scumhunters I've run across
posters in this game
; as such, for the most part I give absolutely no weight to her
reads

Fixed to apply, and your entire opinion was terrible.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@tammy-yaaaaaay send it so we can stop all this please.

also I really want one of grey/lld/benmage lynched today. i have a pretty enormous amount of town reads and assuming that there are 3 scum left I really think one of them will be another.

CANT EVEN POST TOO MANY NINJAS
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3019, Tierce wrote:
In post 2993, UberNinja wrote:Tierce what's your current opinion on MLudi?

Not even close to my top priority. Especially interesting when you say you don't care about my reads, so bugger off.

I'm not fucking asking because I care, I'm asking because I want to show what a bullshit player you are.

Now give me a fucking read on him honey
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Alchemist »

I'm not getting what you're trying to say Spyre can u try diff wyrds bebe.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

@tammy-yaaaaaay send it so we can stop all this please.

also I really want one of
grey
/lld/benmage lynched
today
. i have a pretty enormous amount of town reads and assuming that there are 3 scum left I really think one of them will be another.

CANT EVEN POST TOO MANY NINJAS

FTFY

(Get on the party train we'll always save room for you Gammy's)
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”