Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Ok, I read that, am still low access. Still not ready for a vote, need to come to my sense. Lot of people flying about every which way, and I felt exceedingly nervous that scum are near their win con.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Tammy »

*sigh*
unvote

Glork's been a strong town read for me all game; the only thing that changed it the other night was paranoia seeping in over him wanting me to leave during the day so that I could be killed at night.

I need to think and read through some stuff later.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Tammy »

dammit

unvote
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Glork »

I'm pretty sure I could go for a LudiLynch. The whole not-Kurth thing means nothing now.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 4866, danakillsu wrote:Can somebody please tell me if anyone claimed to be Goldoa? It's pretty important to me. As a side-note, I'm 100% sure I'm constantly being roleblocked by scum, so they know I have a power role, so it won't do any harm to claim it.

I don't get it.
1. Why do you think you're being blocked?
2. How would scum know you have a powerrole?
3. What's the point of this post if you're going to go mia without explaining the rest of it?

In post 4867, Gammagooey wrote:nobody's claimed to be goldoa, glorks the only one who hasn't claimed country yet i think.

I haven't claimed. I don't think I'm the only one, though.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Gamma: Glork being turned to stone by scumbuddy seems odd for numerous reasons. 1) Glork was probably most vocal at the time of the stoning 2)We don't even know if scum would be able to target a buddy with a power like this. They usually can't--at least from my experience 3) The Day-ability thing is largely speculation
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Glork »

This post has a list of country claims. Second spoiler tag.

ML, singer, Toasty, and Dana have not claimed a specific country.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 4880, ToastyToast wrote:@Gamma: Glork being turned to stone by scumbuddy seems odd for numerous reasons. 1) Glork was probably most vocal at the time of the stoning 2)We don't even know if scum would be able to target a buddy with a power like this. They usually can't--at least from my experience 3) The Day-ability thing is largely speculation

What. I have seen scum again and again use such day abilities on themselves... be it in face to face mafia with silencers silencing themselves, or scum in some Andrius mod game from forever ago "maiming" themselves.

I wouldn't say it implicates him, but it in no way clears glork of being scum...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (48):
Leanne
:right: Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-5) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, ToastyToast, Glork
Glork (L-6) ~
Tammy,
Gammagooey, Katsuki
Gammagooey (L-7) ~ singersigner
Nikanor (L-7) ~ Hinduragi

Not Voting:
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Glork,
Magister Ludi, Nikanor, Tierce, danakillsu, Tammy

--With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Like I have seriously no idea what's going on in Glork's head. He seems stubbornly insistent on keeping my name in his mouth but he doesn't bother to respond or comment on the variety of things I and others have pointed out that call into question both the idea that I'm scum and that one of LLD and I have to be scum. And then there's the whole country claim where he's called the person he's looking for scum for the past day but suddenly he's shown no interest in following up with dana to get an explanation for that or a reason for him not claiming when Glork first asked for claims from those countries.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 4884, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:he's shown no interest in following up with dana to get an explanation for that

Not true. He has asked dana if dana is from Goldoa.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4833, singersigner wrote:Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

I like tomatoes.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4884, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Like I have seriously no idea what's going on in Glork's head. He seems stubbornly insistent on keeping my name in his mouth but he doesn't bother to respond or comment on the variety of things I and others have pointed out that call into question both the idea that I'm scum and that one of LLD and I have to be scum. And then there's the whole country claim where he's called the person he's looking for scum for the past day but suddenly he's shown no interest in following up with dana to get an explanation for that or a reason for him not claiming when Glork first asked for claims from those countries.

rtft, scumbag
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4886, singersigner wrote:
In post 4833, singersigner wrote:Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

Mehhhh. Possible. It would pretty much fuck with the country cops / make them useless if people can switch countries -- even if they're not switching alignments.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 4887, Glork wrote:
In post 4884, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Like I have seriously no idea what's going on in Glork's head. He seems stubbornly insistent on keeping my name in his mouth but he doesn't bother to respond or comment on the variety of things I and others have pointed out that call into question both the idea that I'm scum and that one of LLD and I have to be scum. And then there's the whole country claim where he's called the person he's looking for scum for the past day but suddenly he's shown no interest in following up with dana to get an explanation for that or a reason for him not claiming when Glork first asked for claims from those countries.

rtft, scumbag

No, you?
Yeah, that feels right.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Glork »

Child, please.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4888, Glork wrote:

Mehhhh. Possible. It would pretty much fuck with the country cops / make them useless if people can switch countries -- even if they're not switching alignments.

That's not exactly what I expected you to get out of it...

Hmm...

I like tomatoes.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 4879, singersigner wrote:
In post 4866, danakillsu wrote:Can somebody please tell me if anyone claimed to be Goldoa? It's pretty important to me. As a side-note, I'm 100% sure I'm constantly being roleblocked by scum, so they know I have a power role, so it won't do any harm to claim it.

I don't get it.
1. Why do you think you're being blocked?
2. How would scum know you have a powerrole?
3. What's the point of this post if you're going to go mia without explaining the rest of it?

In post 4867, Gammagooey wrote:nobody's claimed to be goldoa, glorks the only one who hasn't claimed country yet i think.

I haven't claimed. I don't think I'm the only one, though.

Trash, all of it. Why I think I'm being blocked should be painfully obvious. Scum know I have a power role from what I said at the start of D2. I didn't go MIA, I simply didn't log back on to the site for a while, which is perfectly normal.

@ Glork
I'm not Goldoa. Who did you target N2?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Singer what do you mean by it then?

Because the Rhinox thing could be an example of this?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4892, danakillsu wrote:@ Glork
I'm not Goldoa. Who did you target N2?
Here ya go...

In post 4539, Glork wrote:N1, I targeted Spyre for the reasons I had explained earlier.
N2, I targeted "Oman's replacement" who turned out to be Rhinox.
Sometime during D3, I steered to suspect my target was scum, and I targeted UberNinja that night. (And yes, I lynched him without qualms or hesitation the next day.)
N4, I targeted Kats. Backed off my scumread of him a little because of it.
Last night I was still stone and could take no actions.

And as I claimed earlier, I targeted Ludi N6.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

Because Glork's the only one who's claimed a role that can theoretically "recruit" someone in some way.

Also, dana, I meant if you weren't going to explain what you were talking about more thoroughly immediately following the post...logging out of the site means you weren't around to explain further...which you still haven't, so...

I like tomatoes.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Oh, cool. So not only is Glork even more confirmed town, but I actually know what my ability does. Yay!

So my ability apparently tells me something about what other people visit my chosen player. Kinda like a voyeur, except I don't find out roles, I find out nations. On the other hand, I visited MoI and got something about how he wanted backup, so maybe that was something special that happened only when I visited him, I don't know. Anyhow, I've almost certainly been blocked lately, because 2 nights in a row, I got something when I used my ability, then 3 nights in a row, I got nothing.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4891, singersigner wrote:
In post 4888, Glork wrote:

That's not exactly what I expected you to get out of it...

Hmm...
I mean, it's obv that MoI was seeking Dana.
It's obv that I'm seeking Kurth.

But recruitment? IDK. Unless you mean in a mason/neighbor recruting sense, but we already have one of each of those.

Also, Dana claiming not-Goldoa puts me back to square one on who I'm actually looking for.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 4895, singersigner wrote:Because Glork's the only one who's claimed a role that can theoretically "recruit" someone in some way.

Also, dana, I meant if you weren't going to explain what you were talking about more thoroughly immediately following the post...logging out of the site means you weren't around to explain further...which you still haven't, so...

Most people in most games don't wait around for hours just waiting for someone to reply. We log out and do other things. It's not like I made a choice specifically to not explain further.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4896, danakillsu wrote:Oh, cool. So not only is Glork even more confirmed town, but I actually know what my ability does. Yay!

So my ability apparently tells me something about what other people visit my chosen player. Kinda like a voyeur, except I don't find out roles, I find out nations. On the other hand, I visited MoI and got something about how he wanted backup, so maybe that was something special that happened only when I visited him, I don't know. Anyhow, I've almost certainly been blocked lately, because 2 nights in a row, I got something when I used my ability, then 3 nights in a row, I got nothing.

Was chaos or the state of the battlefield mentioned in your no-response nights? Because TSH indicated that due to the chaos level, he has lost his ability. It fits in with the Endless War / Blue Number mechanic. You might not be able to get anything anymore.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”