Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Ranger

Will the lies ever stop!
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 20, Save The Dragons wrote: Anix...we had random voting stage back in the good ol' days too
I still find it weird that I have been on and off this site since 2011, but never crossed paths with you until a couple months ago lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 39, Ranger wrote: {Save The Dragons}
{DKKoba}
{AniX}
{camelCasedSnivy}
{Ircher}
{Alisae}
{Doctor Drew}

P1.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
You really don't know what you are
Drewing
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 59, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 55, AniX wrote: I see a lot of OUT OF GAME references to Ranger lying, I'm assuming it is some sort of meme about Ranger/millers.

Nevertheless, I am going to review it de novo and read it plainly. I presume there is some sort of kooky benefit to her claiming miller in the manner she did (first post, day 1, as a singular statement that she does not elaborate upon). I don't think there is any value in trying to assess what individual mods might think of, but I think there is tremendous value in trying to think "If you had the power to create any role and want to create an interesting one but also the burden of being a listmod and knowing if you craft one that is off-the-wall it will make you look bad and unfun, what would it be?

I see four main possibilities:
1. Ranger is trolling, either because it is Shitpost Day1 or because she is evil.
2. Ranger is actually some flavor of Miller and claiming miller activates some secondary power.
3. Ranger is fake-claiming to activate some sort of ability that triggers on that sort of post
4. Ranger is deliberately trying to get limmed in order to activate some lim-based power she has.

These are not necessarily exclusive, of course. She could be trolling because she is evil and also because trolling as evil gets her another power, either from doing so or from getting limmed.
The last two completed games I have played with Ranger she has lied about her role as town.

Both were games that had atypical roles.
Oops, forgot to log off the hydra account lol
:shifty:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 108, Ranger wrote:
In post 86, Alisae wrote:Aureal I got a red pm too!!!!!!
I actually
didn't
get a red role PM.
Just like you
didn't
put me in the Nightmare?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Re: Massclaiming

I fear my role loses a lot of it's utility in a massclaim, but the greater could that Ranger layed out does make sense.

And yes, every role loses utility when it all out in the open, but mine is a bit different, all I will say for now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 351, camelCasedSnivy wrote: actually now that i think about it massclaiming ruins the only fun my role gives
Lol, kinda the same with me as well, selfish I know.

But if things fall a certain way I can really be the hero we deserve*

*hero play not guaranteed

Pre Edit: I dunno std, this response here from Anix seems pretty earnest and genuine.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 359, Save The Dragons wrote: Anix is blathering away about nothing in every post
I have only been skimming throughout this day(actual day, not gameday), but what do you mean?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 407, DkKoba wrote:
In post 406, Alisae wrote: I think Cook spiritually vibes w/ me
if anix mafia we got a towncore of StD, you, me, cook, and dragoneater ez game

I think theta is pretty obviously town bc of that role madness town vibe where townies will sometimes talk about their role in a way that's just super natural and genuine. (The geneal lean is always that in a role madness game, townies with not OP roles will be open about their role, and mafia will be closed about their role unless they got some part that can be proven and can seem townie)
I read this quickly as you talking about yourself, not Theta.....was gonna say lol.
In post 408, Cook wrote: off the top of my head, here’s people i think have been making an impact and in what order

Koba
AniX
Alisae
Fenrir
DragonEater
Bingle
Ranger
Theta
CamelCasedSnivy
Ircher
KKFC

if i am missing your name you haven’t posted recently or i straight up forgot you existed
I see how it is....
In post 412, DkKoba wrote: I know solving mechs is cringe *but* I think the miller claims are town too inherently, like Ranger, bc of the mechanic of role submission implies that with this many coincidences, a single listmod submitted those roles and ergo since they can only submit 1 mafia role then you can't have 2 of the same theme generally.

Lilith, tbone and PP give me the vibe they'd do a themed set of roles. ss is totally the type to do more cheeky normalish roles and idk implosion he might have a freaky side :flushed:

I'm like certain the role I have is from Tbone based on its name fwiw and so are the other ones(we can potentially pool some roles via naming mechanics too)
Maybe I am reading this wrong, but what does it matter what list mid chose what?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 422, Alisae wrote: ya katy aureal dragon all def bleed town the longer game goes on
skygazer is a bit more tricky but they're not being voted d1 so I'm happy calling them town for now!
I think sky has a little bit of a town tell that can come through, if they are active enough.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 429, DkKoba wrote:
In post 423, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 407, DkKoba wrote:
In post 406, Alisae wrote: I think Cook spiritually vibes w/ me
if anix mafia we got a towncore of StD, you, me, cook, and dragoneater ez game

I think theta is pretty obviously town bc of that role madness town vibe where townies will sometimes talk about their role in a way that's just super natural and genuine. (The geneal lean is always that in a role madness game, townies with not OP roles will be open about their role, and mafia will be closed about their role unless they got some part that can be proven and can seem townie)
I read this quickly as you talking about yourself, not Theta.....was gonna say lol.
In post 408, Cook wrote: off the top of my head, here’s people i think have been making an impact and in what order

Koba
AniX
Alisae
Fenrir
DragonEater
Bingle
Ranger
Theta
CamelCasedSnivy
Ircher
KKFC

if i am missing your name you haven’t posted recently or i straight up forgot you existed
I see how it is....
In post 412, DkKoba wrote: I know solving mechs is cringe *but* I think the miller claims are town too inherently, like Ranger, bc of the mechanic of role submission implies that with this many coincidences, a single listmod submitted those roles and ergo since they can only submit 1 mafia role then you can't have 2 of the same theme generally.

Lilith, tbone and PP give me the vibe they'd do a themed set of roles. ss is totally the type to do more cheeky normalish roles and idk implosion he might have a freaky side :flushed:

I'm like certain the role I have is from Tbone based on its name fwiw and so are the other ones(we can potentially pool some roles via naming mechanics too)
Maybe I am reading this wrong, but what does it matter what list mid chose what?
The mechanics specifically state that each listmod sent 4 town, 1 mafia role. This is why a group of themed roles can be seen to have exactly 1 mafia at most if it's reasonable to believe it only came from 1 listmod.

(If they were allowed to communicate with eachother during the submission process this is void and tbh lame but if not it's super relevant)
Ah ok, I see where you are going with this then.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 444, Bingle wrote:
In post 436, Cook wrote:
In post 423, Doctor Drew wrote:

Koba
AniX
Alisae
Fenrir
DragonEater
Bingle
Ranger
Theta
CamelCasedSnivy
Ircher
KKFC

I see how it is....
you bring up a point

where IS everyone else
Oh shit, nobody tell Cook about the whiskey pocket.
Are we riding again? Anyone you want to recruit?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 463, Alisae wrote:
In post 461, Bingle wrote:
In post 386, Alisae wrote:
In post 253, Bingle wrote: Ranger
Alisae
AniX
Alisae
Skygazer
Alisae
Cook
Alisae
JasonWazza
Alisae
DragonEater70
Alisae
JasonWazza
Alisae
DkKoba
Alisae
Save The Dragons
Furret

These are my reads so far. If your name isn't present it means you didn't leave an impression.

I am actually scumreading STD.

VOTE: STD
oh no
bingle is mafia
its cuz he has jason listed twice
Sorry, fixed that for you.
I just realized this is(I believe) the first game with Ali where I don't know their alignment.

Will I put this knowledge of their scum and town game to good use? Probably not!

But exciting at the very least.

I
Drew
kinda feel I could figure them out as town though.

Pre Edit: Image
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 470, Alisae wrote:
In post 467, Doctor Drew wrote: Will I put this knowledge of their scum and town game to good use? Probably not!
no im crazy hard to read and my range is infinite.

u can be town for being honest tho
You town bro?

🧐

Pre Edit: Why Jason though? They seem to have gone bye bye
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 478, Alisae wrote:
In post 475, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 470, Alisae wrote:
In post 467, Doctor Drew wrote: Will I put this knowledge of their scum and town game to good use? Probably not!
no im crazy hard to read and my range is infinite.

u can be town for being honest tho
You town bro?

🧐

Pre Edit: Why Jason though? They seem to have gone bye bye
ya
tbh when i am town i play town and when i am mafia i play mafia

its an educated guess
Yes I certainly witnessed the open wolfing lol

Pre Edit: I would love for the Whiskey Pocket to be scum one day......or at least all members lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 534, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: nurse

flashwagon, im convinced for now bc of the commitment from anix but im still keeping a very close eye on the slot and it hasnt really moved a bit + i hated nurse's entrance post right there tbh tbh
In post 538, Cook wrote:
In post 534, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: nurse

flashwagon, im convinced for now bc of the commitment from anix but im still keeping a very close eye on the slot and it hasnt really moved a bit + i hated nurse's entrance post right there tbh tbh
i’ll bite. dunno if you’re gonna get much content from a lurker but that’s what a wagon’s for, right?

VOTE: Random Nurse
In post 540, Alisae wrote: i mean i don't rly think I have a reason to particularly hate nurse first post but sure
VOTE: nurse
Demon Slayer says what? This shit again?

I am down.

VOTE: Nurse

Pre Edit: Honestly Bingle, it is the hookers that got me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 546, Ircher wrote:
In post 511, AniX wrote: And I'm not saying "My reads are confirmed right and you all are idiots for not immediately voting as I demand". I get people can doubt these are their roles or doubt my implications about what those role mean in terms of alignment or anything else. it's Day 1, nobody trusts anything and I'm not 100% in on any of them. But that's different from "AniX has no reads and is just talking to talk". I'm been pretty focused on talking about what roles I think people have and how we can get more roles from people this whole time.
I disagree. Roles are not indicative of alignment and therefore are a poor basis for reads.
I agree with Ircher here, I am sure most roles 'could' go either way AI wise. And probably a few that are obv one side or another......but basing all reads on what roles people have, or what you think they have.....is a very slippery slope.

Pre Edit: AI = Alignment Indicative
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 615, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 613, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: doctor drew

like him for scum better than any others w more votes tbh
Let's rock and roll
This is why I can't be trusted in a hydra bah
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 617, Theta Alpine wrote: lets just hope that alianna does not start hydra slipping as well or this is going to get very confusing
Would be extra weird considering she isn't in this game lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 619, DkKoba wrote: this is the part where theta reveals the shadow-hydra neighborhood with aliana
:eek:

I had a feeling, I knew this hydra was a setup

Pre Edit: Koba have we enjoyed each others presence before?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 624, DkKoba wrote:
In post 622, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 619, DkKoba wrote: this is the part where theta reveals the shadow-hydra neighborhood with aliana
:eek:

I had a feeling, I knew this hydra was a setup

Pre Edit: Koba have we enjoyed each others presence before?
a few years back yes,
cultd3 immediately comes to mind as 1 example
Oh that was a fun one.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 665, Save The Dragons wrote: im actually okay with going drew, seems kind of muted

VOTE: drew
In post 671, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 667, camelCasedSnivy wrote: can someone explain pretty please
i dunno i feel like drew should be more present
I kinda tend to be in a game type like this on D1, especially when anytime to come to the thread I have to deal with Anix/Koba pointing at each other and screaming 'no you!' ad nauseam.

So ya, gonna just hang out for a bit in the whiskey pocket and then do my usual drunk posting in the evening.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 694, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 665, Save The Dragons wrote: im actually okay with going drew, seems kind of muted

VOTE: drew
In post 671, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 667, camelCasedSnivy wrote: can someone explain pretty please
i dunno i feel like drew should be more present
I kinda tend to be in a game type like this on D1, especially when anytime to come to the thread I have to deal with Anix/Koba pointing at each other and screaming 'no you!' ad nauseam.

So ya, gonna just hang out for a bit in the whiskey pocket and then do my usual drunk posting in the evening.
In post 709, Cook wrote: aureal defending drew?

let's see what drew has to say first
I already said things.

Std was the only person who I saw gave somewhat of a reason to wagon me, so I responded to them.

Though I did find it odd that Koba started the wagon, and when someone it someone's asked why Drew, Std gave the reason, they seemed to feel obligated to explain themselves for some reason.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 711, Save The Dragons wrote: Are you suggesting koba and I are coordinating somehow
Thought about it while responding to Cook, is an interesting Drew thought since it stuck out to me that only you gave a reason, or felt you had to give a reason.

I didn't say anything about you and Koba coordinating it all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 714, Save The Dragons wrote: Do you know what the word "suggesting" means
Lol sorry, I was trying to make a point that I wasn't but then went off on a tangent.

No I don't believe you and Koba coordinated my wagon, it was just the one aspect of it that seemed off was you giving the reason and not Koba, everything else about the wagon was just 'Yay Drew wagon time!' which is whatever, I enjoy a D1 wagon as much as the next person lol.

Let's just say your comment was the only meat in the bone that gives any info about the wagon, at least from my perspective.

And again, what why did you expect me to be more present here? Should I be more like Boony Toons or Fire and Fire?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 747, DkKoba wrote:kinda unironically think drew is mafia bc of how hollow they feel and its like in the face of knowing they are mislim bait often.
Can you elaborate what you mean here? And I haven't been limmed as town in forever, and certainly don't worry about a D1 flash wagon lol.

I will agree with you on Cook, I had questions for std but I felt like Cook's entrance to my wagon(as you pointed out, calling it scum pushed....yet still joined) seems weird......then wants me to comment on it(after I already commented on std), then somehow decided I was towny(which kinda seemed like a pocket attempt of me).

You are looking at this too much with 'Drew is scum' glasses on(wrong prescription you have, I am 20/20 town) and trying to attach Cook to me(which I don't know how you came to me as scum in the first place).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 809, DkKoba wrote:
In post 808, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 747, DkKoba wrote:kinda unironically think drew is mafia bc of how hollow they feel and its like in the face of knowing they are mislim bait often.
Can you elaborate what you mean here? And I haven't been limmed as town in forever, and certainly don't worry about a D1 flash wagon lol.

I will agree with you on Cook, I had questions for std but I felt like Cook's entrance to my wagon(as you pointed out, calling it scum pushed....yet still joined) seems weird......then wants me to comment on it(after I already commented on std), then somehow decided I was towny(which kinda seemed like a pocket attempt of me).

You are looking at this too much with 'Drew is scum' glasses on(wrong prescription you have, I am 20/20 town) and trying to attach Cook to me(which I don't know how you came to me as scum in the first place).
u feel empty but this post is a good example of a not empty post but its also kinda one of those "off the backboard" type things where i set u up to make an easy good post but thats not to say i am discarding it at all.
I can see how you think that, but more of I am home now and can relax in the whiskey pocket and flesh out posts more on my laptop vs at work on my phone. And your thinking it is cook/drew theater reminded me I wanted to talk about Cook in addition to the comments I made on std.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 818, Cook wrote: maybe knock back a couple of bingle's shower beers there's still like half a six pack in here
There still is room in Bingle and I's Whiskey Pocket.
In post 819, DkKoba wrote: bc ya if u are town, arguing about this point is just circular bc the town explaination is "yeah i just felt like doing it like that" kinda deal where u cant really get a decisive good answer

kinda like why i stopped interrogating anix bc it was pointless to pursue the point when we were at an impasse and theres 15 other slots to go thru to gain info

kinda like learned recently that overfocus on stuff can be very toxic to the gamestate and -ev as hell and that u gotta step back often and let the game play out more if a push is getting to circular logic. either kill the slot or move onto looking at other stuff etc.

i think a lot of us get trapped into that mindset where if we scumread someone we have to be on them like glue and keep questioning them and all that and then we forget we are just making 1 person need to meet way higher standards than everyone else and it just is kinda no good etc.

like what we did collectively was have like 4 wagons and more info than a lot of full D1s in games
But wait, look at you all town spewing, we probably need someone obv town in the Whiskey Pocket if interested.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 826, Cook wrote: drew's last game was fire more fire, right?
Last scum game, if you want specifics.
In post 827, Bingle wrote: Weird dreams. Fire more fire was before that by a little bit.
Fire more Fire was my high school metal band.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I think Aureal has been watching too many of my games lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 924, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote: I think Aureal has been watching too many of my games lol.
Hm?
I like to have some 'interesting' views are certain things.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, being a little survivalistic there Theta?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1033, Theta Alpine wrote:my read on drew is that he is currently in his scum meta but i can see a potential reason for him to be in it as town

i think anix is town
not sure about std
You were in a scum PT very recently with me, you followed the game after you were NK'ed(that NK was crazy lol), please elaborate how you think I am in my scum meta......also what reason do you think I could be town.

And since you mentioned std, and they were in that game as well, they do seem a bit more aggressive here.....but trying to give them benefit of the doubt since Cephir did most of the heavy lifting in their hydra and starting to realize I don't know their game that well.

Anix, no fucking clue......I will let God sort that one out lol.

Pre Edit: You reminded me, soft claims seems to make it so much easier for scum to fake claim. I feel we either mass claim hard, or not at all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1038, Cook wrote: are you suggesting we modify our strategy
No I just think soft claiming is a bad idea
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

They can vaguely claim, and give them time to figure how they want to make their claim seem towny.

So much easier than making them say their role, the less time they have to fake claim the better......if we are going the claiming route.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1083, Ranger wrote:
In post 1078, DkKoba wrote:theta and dragon are both towny ? not understanding the scumreads
Theta Alpine's playing like she does as scum, and I don't believe her claim. The latter will be more clear after a massclaim.
In post 1079, Bingle wrote:WRT Drew, he feels like a little bit muted version of his scumgame to me. Any thoughts on why he's somehow less than I'd expect from scumdrew?
He knows his scum meta and he knows this game has players who know his scum meta. In particular, I was able to correctly identify Doctor Drew was in his scum meta when other players thought he was out of it. He can try to change his meta, yet as long as I live, he has reason to respect me. My theory; he's muted because he knows he's not fooling me.
Lol WOW, quite the hubris you are showing. Congrats, you had me dead to rights in Boons Ahoy when no one would listen, but why is your default that I must be trying to 'change my meta'.......and not 'hey this is a different Drew, they might be town'. I already explained to std about how and why I have been 'not prescence' or 'muted'. You seem to have made up your mind before the game actually got going.

But, we are apparently doing the thing.

I am town eternal universal backup, basically a regular backup but I change with every town PR that dies(ie if a cop dies I become cop, but then if doc dies I become a doc, not a cop, and so on).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1141, Ranger wrote:
In post 1135, Doctor Drew wrote:why is your default that I must be trying to 'change my meta'.......and not 'hey this is a different Drew, they might be town'.
I believe you're being deliberately disingenuous.

Bingle believes you're more subdued than your normal scumgame. He wanted to hear my theory as to why. I provided it. I still believe you're in your scum meta. I didn't say you were changing your meta. Quite the opposite. I said you were avoiding doing so, while I live.
wut

Where was I being deliberately disingenuous?

And you literally said I was trying to change my meta.

You are confusing me now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1158, Ranger wrote:
In post 1153, Doctor Drew wrote:Where was I being deliberately disingenuous?
and now .

I didn't say you were trying to change your meta. I said you
could
You know you can use your words instead of pointing?

Also how can you you read me when you can't even read my role claim properly?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1159, Ranger wrote:
Fully Claimed?

Doctor Drew:
- Eternal Universal Backup, inherits the role of the last town player to die, for the entire game.
There definitely is something off with you Ranger.

You are being a bit.....weird.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1171, Ranger wrote:
In post 1167, Theta Alpine wrote:that would be a really easy way to prevent a massclaim from directly rooting out scum to be honest
Unfortunately, I only thought of it now, when it's too late to change course, after I had evidence suggesting it as so.

Alas, despite my mistake, I believe finishing remains the best option, and we can view the claims with time. If scum did lie, it will show eventually. I still believe we can reasonably deduce real claims from fakeclaims, and town roles from truthful scum roles.
I don't trust Ranger at all.

Where is the trolling and sly humor?

This is way to clinical and sterile to be townRanger.

This whole post by her feels like it was written by ChatGPT.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1175, Cook wrote: are you suggesting a ranger push, drew
I am.

I just know she likes to get a bit cheeky as town, she isn't dumb by any stretch......but struggle to find the towny angle she has going on here.

But we should talk about this more in the PT Cook.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1176, Ranger wrote:
In post 1174, Doctor Drew wrote:Where is the trolling and sly humor?
Here.
I didn't expect open wolfing such as this from you tbh
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1179, Cook wrote:
In post 1177, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1175, Cook wrote: are you suggesting a ranger push, drew
I am.

I just know she likes to get a bit cheeky as town, she isn't dumb by any stretch......but struggle to find the towny angle she has going on here.

But we should talk about this more in the PT Cook.
if you've got the hood i'll bring the cookies

do you want a chef hat
Unfortunately no hood, but i will take the hat!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1205, Ircher wrote:
In post 1166, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1159, Ranger wrote:
Fully Claimed?

Doctor Drew:
- Eternal Universal Backup, inherits the role of the last town player to die, for the entire game.
There definitely is something off with you Ranger.

You are being a bit.....weird.
I lack context, but what's wrong with Ranger's summary of your role? Why is it weird?
Here posting in regards to her scum read on me has been weird and completely different then town Ranger in the previous few games we have played.

And some of direct responses to me have been like she is answering another player, and when I ask for clarification she just points me to a post of mine with no explanation of what she means.

When I have a bit more time I can quote these posts I am referring to.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1190, Ranger wrote:
In post 1178, Doctor Drew wrote:
Here.
Funny, I didn't expect you to lie about my posts, tbh.
Funny, since you lied about mine....tbh.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:09 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1307, Ranger wrote:
In post 1298, Doctor Drew wrote:
Here.
Considering my iso has no commentary about your posts beyond calling disingenuous posts what they are, that'd be quite the feat. I'm fairly certain I've told no lies about your posts. You on the other hand are blatantly making things up about mine.
Blatantly making things up about my posts is EXACTLY what you are doing.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1319, Bingle wrote:
In post 1316, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1307, Ranger wrote:
In post 1298, Doctor Drew wrote:
Here.
Considering my iso has no commentary about your posts beyond calling disingenuous posts what they are, that'd be quite the feat. I'm fairly certain I've told no lies about your posts. You on the other hand are blatantly making things up about mine.
Blatantly making things up about my posts is EXACTLY what you are doing.
This he said/she said is anti town in that it’s just causing thread bloat. If you have actual posts that were lies point them out. If not, we get it you’re 1v1ing.
Gotcha my bad, just frustrated with her. Later on when I have time I will. Also still waiting for her to explain me being disingenuous.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 992, Ranger wrote:
In post 701, Alisae wrote:This is me not voting drew
If it wasn't obvious, I lied when I said STD was a strong scum power role I'd rather not bus.

Truth is, Doctor Drew's the strong scum power and Alisae's screaming in the scum chat to not bus Drew.

I'm a rebel.
You know full well in a scenario where Ali and I are buddies they would have no problem bussing me, you literally saw it happen once. Disingenuous.
In post 993, Ranger wrote:
In post 716, Cook wrote:cannot decide if drewposting is +town or -town
i think +town
You think wrong. This is Doctor Drew's scum meta.
This is more disingenuousness, you were only one of a few who pegged me as scum in Boons Ahoy, so it makes no sense your reads on me as a whole can change so quickly. You even admitted that you didn't say I changed my meta, just that I could. So I can't believe that you look at the two games and so confidently say that this is my scum meta here.
In post 999, Ranger wrote: I agree with /; Cook demonstrated an inconsistency between the Doctor Drew and Random Nurse wagons. Cook's treatment of Doctor Drew is suspect. Cook's focus there feels like that of a scumbuddy.

I prefer voting Doctor Drew though.
In post 824, KatyKimFanClub wrote:I agree that this game has been pretty productive (or at least prolific) and so I don't really feel the need for a massclaim anymore.
While hitting scum gives us the luxury of delaying massclaim,
we've no guarantee aside from faith in the accuracy of, say, my read on Doctor Drew. I'm rather certain I'm right; if I was wrong, a mislim + no massclaim combo would be quite bad.

I'd prefer a Doctor Drew elimination.

I'd still prefer a massclaim first.
So you are telling me Ranger that you are so confident in your read on me that you would push a play(the massclaim) that you even say would be bad if I were to flip town(or any mislim). There is so much that can go wrong there, you know what you are doing here and it isnt town motivated.
In post 1045, Ranger wrote:
In post 1019, Theta Alpine wrote:on the one hand i do agree this seems like scum drew
In post 1021, Doctor Drew wrote:Lol, being a little survivalistic there Theta?
In post 1023, Cook wrote:theta discouraging massclaim is modifying my viewpoint of her
VOTE: Theta
let’s see something outta this slot
Nice try.

It'd work better if I hadn't been in a prior game with scum-Theta deliberately distancing with her scum partners.
Again referencing Boons Ahoy, I was the one doing the bulk of the distancing from Theta, Theta actually wasn't a big game of it. More lies and disingenuous behavior.
In post 1083, Ranger wrote:
In post 1078, DkKoba wrote:theta and dragon are both towny ? not understanding the scumreads
Theta Alpine's playing like she does as scum, and I don't believe her claim. The latter will be more clear after a massclaim.
In post 1079, Bingle wrote:WRT Drew, he feels like a little bit muted version of his scumgame to me. Any thoughts on why he's somehow less than I'd expect from scumdrew?
He knows his scum meta and he knows this game has players who know his scum meta. In particular, I was able to correctly identify Doctor Drew was in his scum meta when other players thought he was out of it. He can try to change his meta, yet as long as I live, he has reason to respect me. My theory; he's muted because he knows he's not fooling me.
In post 1141, Ranger wrote:
In post 1135, Doctor Drew wrote:why is your default that I must be trying to 'change my meta'.......and not 'hey this is a different Drew, they might be town'.
I believe you're being deliberately disingenuous.

Bingle believes you're more subdued than your normal scumgame. He wanted to hear my theory as to why. I provided it. I still believe you're in your scum meta. I didn't say you were changing your meta. Quite the opposite. I said you were avoiding doing so, while I live.
In post 1158, Ranger wrote:
In post 1153, Doctor Drew wrote:Where was I being deliberately disingenuous?
and now .

I didn't say you were trying to change your meta. I said you
could
These last few I already commented on, but this is where she basically ran out of ideas on how to drive my mis-elim and just pointed to posts without actually explaining her reads. Then it just turned into a bit a snark, from me as well back to here, which as pointed out by Bingle isn't helping anyone(also ironically was devolving into what I was having issues with the whole Anix/Koba thing.....I was becoming what I hate!!). But the frustration I was having with Ranger is the same frustration I have with Titus as scum and was having flashbacks to those back and forths lol.

Sorry for the wall, on phone and it is a pain trying to cut the fat from some of the quoted posts.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1386, Aureal wrote: Hey Drew

What happens with your role if more than one townie dies at the same time?
Good question, which I just PMed the mod about.

So for now, I don't know lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1392, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean i already mentioned that i tend to be a lot more subtle with distancing then my interactions with you this game drew
like i am honestly a little insulted cause i felt i was rather smooth with it in boons ahoy and seeing what i did here and going hey this is the same sort of thing when if this game had you and me distancing it was
uh
loud and blatant and without any art to it

anyways

you uh
misread one of those things from ranger though
ranger said it would be bad to
not
massclaim if we get a mislim
we could have delayed a massclaim potentially if we knew a scum to vote
I did misread that a bit I see, was more focused on the confidence of her read on me though, and actually reading it again I start to get a bit of TMI. She doesn't want a mis elim/no massclaim combo, so better make sure we get the massclaim going.

Also, I apologize if I insulted you, just trying to point out the disingenuous nature of Rangers post about your scum play in Boons. So subtle I didn't notice most of it(but that is more on me lol).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1397, DkKoba wrote: actually its not a bad case, its a terrible case.
Thanks for the input, I will run all my cases by you next time.
In post 1398, DkKoba wrote: idk but like great players will take someone seemingly being disingenuous about them, clarify what they think is being disingenuous, and then see if with clarification how they react, instead of assumptions that everyone will think exactly like u lol
I am not a great player like you, can you elaborate? I explained exactly what I thought was disingenuous....

Also can you show this post to Ranger? All she did was call me disingenuous with no explanation besides quoting posts of mine.
In post 1399, DkKoba wrote: like holy shit theta and ranger are 2 of the most obvious town slots in the game and theyre actually at threat of being eliminated somehow potentially

i get why the scumreads on those slots, but it still doesnt make it any less tiring
I am the only person casing Ranger or even really scum reads her, why so scared of her elim? Or are you just talking a big game and being disingenuous(word of the game btw), and know I have spoke some truths about her play here.

But I am just lowly mislim bait, can such a great Mafia player such as you please translate to a Mafia idiot like myself?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1412, Ranger wrote:
In post 1391, Ircher wrote:This isn't a bad case
Depends. It sure is a disingenuous case in part because Doctor Drew is using that word apparently not knowing what it means. If I thought it contained anything worth commenting on, I'd do so. The entire thing is disingenuous tho.
I mean, you haven't commented on anything I said, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

And do you know what it means? You literally haven't explained the posts you linked to and why they are disingenuous.

You can't just say words and expect everyone to know what you mean.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1415, Doctor Drew wrote:
Depends. It sure is a disingenuous case in part because Doctor Drew is using that word apparently not knowing what it means. If I thought it contained anything worth commenting on, I'd do so. The entire thing is disingenuous tho.
I mean, you haven't commented on anything I said, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

And do you know what it means? You literally haven't explained the posts you linked to and why they are disingenuous.

*Meant to be say make posts and expect everyone
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1419, Ranger wrote:
In post 1414, DkKoba wrote:do the clarifications that drew put forth in the list at least change ur perspective on anything and help adjust your reasoning, and change any conclusions?
Nothing Doctor Drew's posted has changed any conclusion I've made about him and what he's posted.
So is this RIP to your reads lists we get every game?

What's the point of it if you are now all of a sudden super Saiyan tunnelly Ranger?

This is the true tragedy about all this.

Sorry Dragoneater, there is no more list for you to try to top.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1421, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1415, Doctor Drew wrote:

i read it and its very disingenuous of ranger's POV
What if her POV is from scum?

I have seen townRanger quite a bit, I wasn't joking when I said it seems like she is doing her best scumTitus impression......she is being stubborn, not listening to reason, and hate to say it again lol...... completely disingenuous.

This isn't town Ranger.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1424, DkKoba wrote: if i lookup a town ranger game and it looks similar to this one i will clamp my vote on you for the rest of the game or until your slot is dead, not that i thought ur slot was towny b4 this but I also think that when u start lying about meta like that to make a point its not from a town POV
Again, direct this post to Ranger.
In post 1425, Ranger wrote:
In post 1415, Doctor Drew wrote:You can't just say words and expect everyone to know what you mean.
Sure I can, when they have an established meaning.
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
/ are self-contained. It WAS the explanation. In /, you claimed I was saying you were changing your meta. I didn't say that. By arguing something I didn't say, you were being...
...guess. (Disingenuous.)

You've been repeatedly twisting my words the entire time. is disingenuous, because that's self-evidently not what I said. Nothing has changed my read because you've been spouting more of the same nonsense continuously. That doesn't mean nothing could. It meant exactly what I said.

was me making a joke, so (yup.)

In , you asked where my trolling and sly humor has been. because both traits have been present my entire iso. It was itself a sufficient (as well as snarky) answer. So was...

...you get the idea.
What is self evident to you isn't self evident to everyone.

Koba is in your pocket(or more simply is scum), which I don't get.

But the bigger issue is that you know my scum meta, and still pushing that this is it.....which is objectively incorrect.

That is what makes you scum, you can try to discredit every post I make.....and Koba can be your little puppy dog helper in this.....but it doesn't change facts.

Facts, that you are twisting to your terrible take on this game.

Pre Edit: Lol, cook....that would be hilarious.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

And since he didn't want to respond before.

Why was Koba so worried about me, one singular person, making a case for scumRanger?

So worried he had to go on super duper discredit mode to try to make me look like an idiot?

Off one vote? And one case?

Was it that someone else(Ircher) hinted that there may be something there?

Nah can't be, don't worry about looking to that.

My mis-elim is probably better right?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1429, Cook wrote: ranger and koba are on the same team
In post 1430, Cook wrote: beyond that it seems like drew is a good kill

also still waiting on Clout to post
This is a weird couple of posts though.

I am the good kill, but Koba and Ranger are on the same team.

Usually when you say two players are on the same team, you mean they are buddies......if you thought they were both town, you would say they were both town.

Do you know they are both town Cook?

Pre Edit: What lie about Rangers meta?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1442, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1439, Doctor Drew wrote:

Usually when you say two players are on the same team, you mean they are buddies......if you thought they were both town, you would say they were both town.

u said that u played with town ranger and this looks nothing like town ranger. which game is this from?
Literally every game I have played with her(there may be one early game I played with her when she was scum).

But, Boons Ahoy.....Weird Dreams.....Demon Slayer.....were the ones specifically I meant.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1444, Cook wrote:
In post 1439, Doctor Drew wrote:

sorry for not making that clearer

if they are town they are town together (more likely case)

if they are scum they are scum together

not helpful to be pedantic about wording

it comes off as shallow in an untrustworthy manner. you might also call that… everybody say it with me now…
In post 1445, Cook wrote:
that’s your cue to say disinengulus
I laughed.

But pedantic is the name of the game......besides disingenuous.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Got an answer.

If they happen at the same exact time, I get both roles(but no multitasking, can only use one), at least that is how the mod interprets it. If it is clear that town x died first then town y died just after, I get town y's role.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1495, AniX wrote: This day would count (had I voted for someone in my first post, of course), it only has to be at least 72 hours.
What qualifies as 'a lot of people'?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1499, AniX wrote:
In post 1498, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1495, AniX wrote: This day would count (had I voted for someone in my first post, of course), it only has to be at least 72 hours.
What qualifies as 'a lot of people'?
In post 1390, AniX wrote: Oh, I wrote an earlier draft where I was a bit more vague on specifics and "a lot of" continued into the final draft. It's 5 people I need to vote to activate tracking.
Ah ok, didn't see that before.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1502, AniX wrote: I figured. Just want to empathize I had said it soon after my original post and wasn't, like, making it up now.
I probably missed alot of your posts lol.

Also, selfishly I want your role.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1506, Ircher wrote:
In post 1423, DkKoba wrote: "what if"

imma stop u right there

u forgot the "what if its town"
Do you think Drew's posts are scum motivated, or could he be a lost townie?
The main smoking gun with Koba(and by proxy Ranger), is why he got so defensive about one person making one case and one vote, with very little support for it going in, on Ranger. Especially when it was from a person(me) that he already discredited as 'mislim bait' and basically not a threat.

Why was he so worried about a case on Ranger?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1658, Theta Alpine wrote: oh right we do not have a protective claimed do we
usually a bit of a critical part of any breaking strategy
I mean I am in a way, the player dies but the role lives.....at least for another day.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Was this just you giving busy work to me? I responded back with mod clarification, because now it seems you still don't believe me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1683, Skygazer wrote: i quite literally am not. i'm kinda useless outside of the micro queue early game
Can confirm. :lol:

Though I am the same as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hmmm, I need to look back at the list of claims that Ranger posted.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1695, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1694, Doctor Drew wrote: Hmmm, I need to look back at the list of claims that Ranger posted.
while you're out there feel free to y'know drop a vote on camel.
Nope, and stop interrupting my important research.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Correct me if I am wrong, do Theta, PC, Koba, and I have the only modifiers?

Hmm, reading more on the claims list that doesn't appear to be accurate.....but we seem to have the most straightforward roles with a modifier?

I do feel(if PC is true claiming) that we are from the same list mod, and it just jumped out at me that theta and koba could be as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1699, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 1698, Doctor Drew wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, do Theta, PC, Koba, and I have the only modifiers?

Hmm, reading more on the claims list that doesn't appear to be accurate.....but we seem to have the most straightforward roles with a modifier?

I do feel(if PC is true claiming) that we are from the same list mod, and it just jumped out at me that theta and koba could be as well.
if we are then one of us is scum
Lol, that was my point.

Not sure if I am completely accurate though.

Pre Edit: Why do you think Ranger hates Theta so much?(directed at Koba)

Pre Edit2: PC, there is a belief that every list mod would submit 4 roles that all work in a way together.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1715, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1706, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1699, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 1698, Doctor Drew wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, do Theta, PC, Koba, and I have the only modifiers?

if we are then one of us is scum
Lol, that was my point.

Not sure if I am completely accurate though.

Pre Edit: Why do you think Ranger hates Theta so much?(directed at Koba)

Pre Edit2: PC, there is a belief that every list mod would submit 4 roles that all work in a way together.
there is no evidence for that belief though :( at best it is wishful thinking. whoever said it might be town but is probably wrong and has led you down an erroneous path. there is simply no evidence for this. but if you believe that. hey no problem keep doing you. this is only like my opinion. very only my opinion. I could be completely wrong.
How much of this game have you actually read?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1725, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1724, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean
kind of the point of the mass claim was to set out all the roles and see if we can identify any groups of one or groups of four
and also see how many groups we can identify to begin with

we are just waiting on dragoneater to actually claim so that the info cannot get used to craft fake claims
we found one group already let's lim in that group I'm willing to ignore camel for the greater good.

pc
koba
drew
theta

which one is scum?
In post 1726, Theta Alpine wrote: this requires an assumption that just having modifiers constitutes a group

that is not exactly the strongest amount of theming plus roles that interact with modifiers specifically exist bringing the total up past four
In post 1727, Skygazer wrote: plus i have a modifier :dead:
PC is focusing on what I thought could be a group.

Why they are drilling so deep on it I do not know, especially when I said myself I might not be accurate here(pointed out here by Skygazer here with a modifier).

Not sure your goal here PC
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1735, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1733, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1725, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1724, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean
kind of the point of the mass claim was to set out all the roles and see if we can identify any groups of one or groups of four
and also see how many groups we can identify to begin with

we are just waiting on dragoneater to actually claim so that the info cannot get used to craft fake claims
we found one group already let's lim in that group I'm willing to ignore camel for the greater good.

pc
koba
drew
theta

which one is scum?
In post 1726, Theta Alpine wrote: this requires an assumption that just having modifiers constitutes a group

that is not exactly the strongest amount of theming plus roles that interact with modifiers specifically exist bringing the total up past four
In post 1727, Skygazer wrote: plus i have a modifier :dead:
PC is focusing on what I thought could be a group.

Why they are drilling so deep on it I do not know, especially when I said myself I might not be accurate here(pointed out here by Skygazer here with a modifier).

Not sure your goal here PC
I'm hoping to demonstrate what's wrong with it. you saw how theta reacted they refused to group in when their life might be at stake. getting a bunch of people to agree on their death is not going to be possible or feasible. theta pivoted off pretty hard with misdirection and deflection and then ended up saying you would be the lim in the group of 4. and now we have you here saying that the group is only a possibility. however you chop it up it doesn't matter people will find excuses to say oh woah wait that grouping I just made and people said was good now doesn't make sense at all.
Ok fair enough, I do agree Theta tried to pivot away from my 'group'.

I am down for that wagon.

VOTE: Theta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1737, DkKoba wrote: thats 1 aspect of theta's play that is explained by "thats just their perspective", not sure how it is scummy.

that kind of POV is fine and considering it some "slam dunk" reasons is super silly.
Who said it is a slam dunk?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1742, Theta Alpine wrote: the horde being drew and cook
Oh the big bad....horde?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1745, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean
ranger casts suspicion on doctor drew
gets doctor drew and cook voting them

i cast suspicion on doctor drew
get doctor drew and cook voting me

it was not exactly difficult to predict
Where exactly did you cast suspicion on me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”