DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1700, Skygazer wrote: i have a compulsive modifier
me too, im also a Neutral Compulsive Page 69 Poster, just achieved my wincon. see you later suckers
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1698, Doctor Drew wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, do Theta, PC, Koba, and I have the only modifiers?

Hmm, reading more on the claims list that doesn't appear to be accurate.....but we seem to have the most straightforward roles with a modifier?

I do feel(if PC is true claiming) that we are from the same list mod, and it just jumped out at me that theta and koba could be as well.
ok this is a good point actually
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theta has anti-synergy with my role (like a very direct anti-synergy)

ironically uhh if ranger has a modfier and is a miller ... IT MAY make sense for theta to be scum with a towny sounding role that can interact with a townie..... but dayplay is still v good
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

leaving aureal alive with a limited pool of who they can use their ability on should prove whether they are town or not
scum cannot allow them to live if they are town
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 1698, Doctor Drew wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, do Theta, PC, Koba, and I have the only modifiers?

Hmm, reading more on the claims list that doesn't appear to be accurate.....but we seem to have the most straightforward roles with a modifier?

I do feel(if PC is true claiming) that we are from the same list mod, and it just jumped out at me that theta and koba could be as well.
I guess you can be town too Mr. drew.

on balance though you might be making patterns where none exist. since there is no evidence for your claim. all we know is list mods made roles 3 town 1 mafia and submitted them.

let's assume you are right because for me it is a good assumption since I want theta's life. so I will agree with you one of us must be scum and it is probably theta. mr. camel has gone to the mafia pt and is asking for advice after disappearing from the thread. advice for mr. camel abject blatant denial could have worked.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1699, Theta Alpine wrote:

if we are then one of us is scum
Lol, that was my point.

Not sure if I am completely accurate though.

Pre Edit: Why do you think Ranger hates Theta so much?(directed at Koba)

Pre Edit2: PC, there is a belief that every list mod would submit 4 roles that all work in a way together.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i thought it was 4/1 split for roles
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

large theme game mods who dont put their setup in the OP post will be boiled
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

nope it is four roles in total from each of the listmods
three town and one scum
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Skygazer »

so in theory i could target people without claimed night actions and political clout can track them to verify they're not visiting anyone. since it's very apparent who i give my vote to, we probably couldn't catch scum this way unless we both make it to a point where there's one scum left actually so idk
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 36, DkKoba wrote:
In post 0, xyzzy wrote: hello! this is a 17-player game with 4 mafia roles and 13 town roles. the 6 current list mods each submitted 4 roles (1 mafia and 3 town). I randomly selected 17 of those 24 roles, ensuring that each person had at least one role included. they did not communicate about their designs with each other. it's possible this will be a relatively mundane game, or it might be extremely strange --
keep in mind that it was not reviewed.
you can view a previous game that was generated in a similar manner (but with the normal review group instead of list mods) here.

I will not be allowing hydras in this game. also, note that I run games without deadlines, but I reserve the right to impose a deadline in the very rare event that the game grinds to a halt (I don't think that's ever happened in the time since I started doing that, though). the co-mod for this game is Korina.

by the way, I'm going to be posting a link to this signup thread in a discord server I'm in (but who I trust to be able to handle this game as their introduction to the site) -- if you see a small influx of players you haven't seen before, that might be why.

ah 4 roles *total* not 4 town roles lol

my clown ass posted in signup thread lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1700, Skygazer wrote: i have a compulsive modifier
ok well at least this removes my "wtf is going on" with drew/pc seeiming towny around this discussion and having a strong townread based on theta's play lol
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

i would kind of doubt if only one of the listmods submitted modifiers at all
alter of rautherdir
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Ranger »

Apologies. I can give precious little to this game today.

I'll say Ircher's town; where exactly he is on my readslist, unable to provide today. Sorry.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:39 pm

In post 1706, Doctor Drew wrote:

Lol, that was my point.

Pre Edit2: PC, there is a belief that every list mod would submit 4 roles that all work in a way together.
there is no evidence for that belief though :( at best it is wishful thinking. whoever said it might be town but is probably wrong and has led you down an erroneous path. there is simply no evidence for this. but if you believe that. hey no problem keep doing you. this is only like my opinion. very only my opinion. I could be completely wrong.
Ya basic!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i suppose i could also just aim for who i think will get night killed bc then i keep my vote and don't have to redirect anyone
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like they had 0 communication between eachother, some may have went wild and submitted 4 completely different roles but i think its liklier they mostly stayed to a theme overall
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:43 pm

In post 1717, DkKoba wrote: i mean like they had 0 communication between eachother, some may have went wild and submitted 4 completely different roles but i think its
liklier they mostly stayed to a theme overall
why?
Ya basic!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

we have seen evidence to suggest there are some themes going on
alter of rautherdir
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1718, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1717, DkKoba wrote: i mean like they had 0 communication between eachother, some may have went wild and submitted 4 completely different roles but i think its
liklier they mostly stayed to a theme overall
why?
i mean like theme overall within their picks
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1715, Political Clout wrote:

Lol, that was my point.

there is no evidence for that belief though :( at best it is wishful thinking. whoever said it might be town but is probably wrong and has led you down an erroneous path. there is simply no evidence for this. but if you believe that. hey no problem keep doing you. this is only like my opinion. very only my opinion. I could be completely wrong.
How much of this game have you actually read?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:49 pm

In post 1719, Theta Alpine wrote: we have seen evidence to suggest there are some themes going on
what evidence makes you believe there is a pattern? and if there is a pattern what do you gain? let's say you figure it all out. in the 17 players we divide them into groups of 4 with a by for a town slot.

out of those groups one in the four is scum what are you going to do then? lim in between them on the basis that one of them must be scum? we can test this theory out with what mr. drew is saying would you like to?

pc
koba
drew
theta

one of us is scum which one?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:50 pm

In post 1721, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1715, Political Clout wrote:

Lol, that was my point.

How much of this game have you actually read?
I'm on page 23 I get bored though, but then I go back and reread! and reread again!
Ya basic!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean
kind of the point of the mass claim was to set out all the roles and see if we can identify any groups of one or groups of four
and also see how many groups we can identify to begin with

we are just waiting on dragoneater to actually claim so that the info cannot get used to craft fake claims
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”