He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 781, Bingle wrote:
In post 762, Ircher wrote: Maybe?
Any desire to post your maybe case now that you're on the clock?
No, not really.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 791, DkKoba wrote: ok im the most impatient person of all time but i think cook and drew are both mafia together

also feel weird abt how alisae is treating drew but thats a future koba problem

std/ranger/bingle/dragoneater/random nurse/theta are all slots i think i am comfortable just saying are town atp (bingle is giving me his kinda weird town playstyle vibes like i kinda had insight into his thought process during TM and while i disagree with the process sometimes I feel I understand it)
forgive me and i suppose that i can’t really comment on it but i really don’t see how me/drew is a pairing? i understand that my progression has left something to be desired and it’s easy to try to pull association off of me based on which wagons i’ve cared about.

still don’t see me-drew.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Cook »

be back in 30
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 801, Cook wrote:
In post 791, DkKoba wrote: ok im the most impatient person of all time but i think cook and drew are both mafia together

std/ranger/bingle/dragoneater/random nurse/theta are all slots i think i am comfortable just saying are town atp (bingle is giving me his kinda weird town playstyle vibes like i kinda had insight into his thought process during TM and while i disagree with the process sometimes I feel I understand it)
forgive me and i suppose that i can’t really comment on it but i really don’t see how me/drew is a pairing? i understand that my progression has left something to be desired and it’s easy to try to pull association off of me based on which wagons i’ve cared about.

still don’t see me-drew.
ur concern is that im pairing u with drew, when u think drew is town, and not that i think 2 people from your pov you think are town i am calling s/s

:shifty:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i worded that really bungled, there is more concerned with the pairing rather than the scumread
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 801, Cook wrote:

still don’t see me-drew.
Didn't you just explain it in this very post? You hopped onto Drew then got cold feet and said Drew was town. You then waited an hour before actually hopping off.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish ircher was a more interactive player but reading their meta it seems they have a sort of very solo oriented play that doesnt include any teamwork or discussion as both alignments, but it seems they are exhibiting the towny side here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 796, DkKoba wrote:
In post 794, Alisae wrote: I disagree
let's see some "go into depth" alisae on this topic that I saw in garlic bread mafia
Lazy game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 747, DkKoba wrote:kinda unironically think drew is mafia bc of how hollow they feel and its like in the face of knowing they are mislim bait often.
Can you elaborate what you mean here? And I haven't been limmed as town in forever, and certainly don't worry about a D1 flash wagon lol.

I will agree with you on Cook, I had questions for std but I felt like Cook's entrance to my wagon(as you pointed out, calling it scum pushed....yet still joined) seems weird......then wants me to comment on it(after I already commented on std), then somehow decided I was towny(which kinda seemed like a pocket attempt of me).

You are looking at this too much with 'Drew is scum' glasses on(wrong prescription you have, I am 20/20 town) and trying to attach Cook to me(which I don't know how you came to me as scum in the first place).
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 808, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 747, DkKoba wrote:kinda unironically think drew is mafia bc of how hollow they feel and its like in the face of knowing they are mislim bait often.
Can you elaborate what you mean here? And I haven't been limmed as town in forever, and certainly don't worry about a D1 flash wagon lol.

I will agree with you on Cook, I had questions for std but I felt like Cook's entrance to my wagon(as you pointed out, calling it scum pushed....yet still joined) seems weird......then wants me to comment on it(after I already commented on std), then somehow decided I was towny(which kinda seemed like a pocket attempt of me).

You are looking at this too much with 'Drew is scum' glasses on(wrong prescription you have, I am 20/20 town) and trying to attach Cook to me(which I don't know how you came to me as scum in the first place).
u feel empty but this post is a good example of a not empty post but its also kinda one of those "off the backboard" type things where i set u up to make an easy good post but thats not to say i am discarding it at all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 809, DkKoba wrote:
In post 808, Doctor Drew wrote:

u feel empty but this post is a good example of a not empty post but its also kinda one of those "off the backboard" type things where i set u up to make an easy good post but thats not to say i am discarding it at all.
I can see how you think that, but more of I am home now and can relax in the whiskey pocket and flesh out posts more on my laptop vs at work on my phone. And your thinking it is cook/drew theater reminded me I wanted to talk about Cook in addition to the comments I made on std.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 1.05
y'all see the musical episode of star trek? good shit

4 players voting for Doctor Drew (Ranger, Skygazer, DkKoba, Random Nurse)
3 players voting for DkKoba (AniX, KatyKimFanClub, Ircher)
2 players voting for Bingle (Save The Dragons, camelCasedSnivy)
1 player voting for AniX (Alisae)
1 player voting for Random Nurse (Doctor Drew)
1 player voting for Alisae (Aureal)
1 player voting for camelCasedSnivy (Bingle)

4 players not voting (JasonWazza, Theta Alpine, DragonEater70, Cook)

with 17 votes, it takes 9 to eliminate.

mod notes: DragonEater70 is V/LA for just a little bit.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 811, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.05
y'all see the musical episode of star trek? good shit

4 players voting for Doctor Drew (Ranger, Skygazer, DkKoba, Random Nurse)
3 players voting for DkKoba (AniX, KatyKimFanClub, Ircher)
2 players voting for Bingle (Save The Dragons, camelCasedSnivy)
1 player voting for AniX (Alisae)
1 player voting for Random Nurse (Doctor Drew)
1 player voting for Alisae (Aureal)
1 player voting for camelCasedSnivy (Bingle)

4 players not voting (JasonWazza, Theta Alpine, DragonEater70, Cook)

with 17 votes, it takes 9 to eliminate.

mod notes: DragonEater70 is V/LA for just a little bit.
Ranger is also V/LA (indenfinitely according to their last post)
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by xyzzy »

yup I know! I'm only posting each V/LA in the mod note that immediately follows the V/LA being announced.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 805, Ircher wrote:
In post 801, Cook wrote:

still don’t see me-drew.
Didn't you just explain it in this very post? You hopped onto Drew then got cold feet and said Drew was town. You then waited an hour before actually hopping off.
hardly an excuse though i was a little busy working at the time
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Cook »

what do you want me to do koba ircher et al.

go back in time and unvote Drew faster?
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no, i want you to not focus on it and continue to play and if ur town, evidence should pile up against the conclusion u are mafia
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Cook »

great glad we had this talk sorry for being so confrontational

gonna shower and think about this game
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Cook »

maybe knock back a couple of bingle's shower beers there's still like half a six pack in here
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc ya if u are town, arguing about this point is just circular bc the town explaination is "yeah i just felt like doing it like that" kinda deal where u cant really get a decisive good answer

kinda like why i stopped interrogating anix bc it was pointless to pursue the point when we were at an impasse and theres 15 other slots to go thru to gain info

kinda like learned recently that overfocus on stuff can be very toxic to the gamestate and -ev as hell and that u gotta step back often and let the game play out more if a push is getting to circular logic. either kill the slot or move onto looking at other stuff etc.

i think a lot of us get trapped into that mindset where if we scumread someone we have to be on them like glue and keep questioning them and all that and then we forget we are just making 1 person need to meet way higher standards than everyone else and it just is kinda no good etc.

like what we did collectively was have like 4 wagons and more info than a lot of full D1s in games
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 818, Cook wrote: maybe knock back a couple of bingle's shower beers there's still like half a six pack in here
There still is room in Bingle and I's Whiskey Pocket.
In post 819, DkKoba wrote: bc ya if u are town, arguing about this point is just circular bc the town explaination is "yeah i just felt like doing it like that" kinda deal where u cant really get a decisive good answer

kinda like why i stopped interrogating anix bc it was pointless to pursue the point when we were at an impasse and theres 15 other slots to go thru to gain info

kinda like learned recently that overfocus on stuff can be very toxic to the gamestate and -ev as hell and that u gotta step back often and let the game play out more if a push is getting to circular logic. either kill the slot or move onto looking at other stuff etc.

i think a lot of us get trapped into that mindset where if we scumread someone we have to be on them like glue and keep questioning them and all that and then we forget we are just making 1 person need to meet way higher standards than everyone else and it just is kinda no good etc.

like what we did collectively was have like 4 wagons and more info than a lot of full D1s in games
But wait, look at you all town spewing, we probably need someone obv town in the Whiskey Pocket if interested.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 819, DkKoba wrote: bc ya if u are town, arguing about this point is just circular bc the town explaination is "yeah i just felt like doing it like that" kinda deal where u cant really get a decisive good answer

yeah tbh this just
feels
so much more productive even compared to my last game

i mean last game was an absolute crapshoot of a game. you had the entire scumteam straight up asking for town vibes d1 and they managed to out every town PR day one

shit was wild
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 821, Cook wrote: i mean last game was an absolute crapshoot of a game. you had the entire scumteam straight up asking for town vibes d1 and they managed to out every town PR day one
Is asking for town vibes figurative here?
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 822, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 821, Cook wrote: i mean last game was an absolute crapshoot of a game. you had the entire scumteam straight up asking for town vibes d1 and they managed to out every town PR day one
Is asking for town vibes figurative here?
i am specifically staring at italiano from that game

truly impressive you managed to pin the d2 lim to me and keep it off of italiano lmao
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Oh I forgot he literally asked for town vibes yeah.

I agree that this game has been pretty productive (or at least prolific) and so I don't really feel the need for a massclaim anymore. I might claim at the end of Day 1 still.
Drew felt a little more kooky as town last game but he might grow into it.

VOTE: Random Nurse

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”