Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Kise »

AM I STILL IN THIS?

DID I MISS RVS???
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Kise »

In post 205, pappums rat wrote:
Kise has failed to meet activity requirements so a search for a replacement will now begin. If he posts within the thread before a replacement is found he will remain in the game.

BloodCovenant has recieved his first prod.

YEEEEEAAAAH READING NOW

/CONFIRM

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:the only reason why i'm playing the game, thank god your back in.

pap owes me commision then. I'll take BP strongman alignment cop, ty.

In post 145, Tammy wrote:If I wanted to vote Yates, I would. And I almost did for the reason I don't like about Yates; however, I don't agree with the reason for the wagon building. I'm having trouble reconciling scum Yates with this line of questioning he's been going through. I would imagine he would back down a bit and stop being so insistent about it as it's getting him votes. So, until I have a better read on him, I'm not voting him.

You said you support the Yates wagon. Can you explain why you would support something if, in the end, you're not sure whether Yates is scum? FTR, I'm not making any reference to the other voters. It doesn't appear that you're suspicious of those who voted Yates, but correct me if I'm mistaken and explain what you may distrust about them, please.

@aco - does it say only night actions used against you?
p.edit: fck you daykiller for confirming day actions. But please, answer Aco.

Hmm...zabriel, melmond, Zor, KK & Tammy are on my list. Zor is almost outside, leaning null. As I kept reading, he becomes more interactive, less idle than when I first had bad feelings about him.

@PV - only speaking when spoken to?

There's a lot of
only speaking when spoken to
, and I feel like the non-Kise lurkers were waiting for the dirt to fling on viable mislynchees. I feel that KK is wearing Ben down, possibly bussing zab and giving jason an unwarranted townslip pass. Not saying jason is scum, but I wouldn't quickly fall for someone "HO OH NO, Snake don't exist in Harry Potter game, hint hint I'm from Harry Potter theme". It was a loud comment by jason and, as referenced and linked, decepticon master KK's miller fakeclaim would (IMO) make him the last person to have their guard down. On that note, I have to figure out what KK's scum motivation is for calling jason town. BBL on that note, maybe/hopefully.

I'm actually wishy washy on zab, admittedly. Sue me. On one hand I'm being judgmental as hell and thinking, "oh here's this June 2012 newb, he's slippery scumscum"... on the other hand, he gets high. There's another player here with similar hobbies who I've seen come under fire for questionable behavior AS town - remember Naruto, you? I'm personally going to give it more time, but he's far from making my townlist. The perfectionist in me doesn't want to .

Melmond seems to be keeping up with things, but not attempting to make an impact / affect mindsets. (Or, is it effect mindsets?)

Lastly, my reasons for Tammyscum are, I don't like her stance on the Yates wagon, but then again I'm also confused. We'll see after she responds.

So there's my catch up post but I think I did it wrong. It's probably boring. 'Old Kise' swag will come back eventually. Also, I apologize for the absence but I ended up staying out of town longer than expected. Fully caught up.

Vote Kublai Khan

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Kise »

In post 242, Kise wrote:I'm actually wishy washy on zab, admittedly. Sue me. On one hand I'm being judgmental as hell and thinking, "oh here's this June 2012 newb, he's slippery scumscum"... on the other hand, he gets high. There's another player here with similar hobbies who I've seen come under fire for questionable behavior AS town - remember Naruto, you? I'm personally going to give it more time, but he's far from making my townlist. The perfectionist in me doesn't want to .

Lol. "The perfectionist in me doesn't want to" make a mistake and mislynch, so yadda yadda.

jason, no way bro. :cool:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

In post 242, Kise wrote:@aco - does it say only night actions used against you?

and what color are you?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Kise »

In post 274, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:There's a lot of only speaking when spoken to, and I feel like the non-Kise lurkers were waiting for the dirt to fling on viable mislynchees. I feel that KK is wearing Ben down, possibly bussing zab and giving jason an unwarranted townslip pass. Not saying jason is scum, but I wouldn't quickly fall for someone "HO OH NO, Snake don't exist in Harry Potter game, hint hint I'm from Harry Potter theme". It was a loud comment by jason and, as referenced and linked, decepticon master KK's miller fakeclaim would (IMO) make him the last person to have their guard down. On that note, I have to figure out what KK's scum motivation is for calling jason town. BBL on that note, maybe/hopefully.

I'm trying to figure out exactly why you're voting me. It feels like it's essentially a "he's acting different than how I feel he should be acting" argument. To which I can only reply: :roll:

Have you actually read the game Kise, or did you just skim? Because I laid out the logical reason behind jasonT1981's towntell. I really don't see the logic behind your, well, ramblings. Make a longer post. One that makes more sense.

Took me close to 3 hours but yes, I've read everything from the rules, timestamps, join dates and on down to before I hit the submit button. Every post of yours, it comes across like you're playing an angle instead of really trying to dissect things for a purpose. Even here, the slight shade by asking me if I've skimmed the thread. Mind gaming is something I'm all too familiar with, so if someone looks like they're playing master manipulator, it's only polite of me to say hello.

I saw your reason for jason's supposed towntell. I think that someone as experienced and cunning as you would not dismiss jason so easily on page 1, who also has 3+ years worth of experience like myself. The thing that bugged me is how you appear to view jason as someone who, if scum, would not come up with a genius idea to fool everyone into thinking he townslipped. Again, I'm not saying I think jason is scum, but he made it toooo obvious that he didn't understand the flavor. If it was a subtle display of his misunderstanding then I'd probably think he townslipped as well, but it wasn't anything drawn out. It was the equivalent to a loud, attention-grabbing exclamation.

Long story short, you have opinions on rapid and jason being town, I have opinions about you being scum. And no ty, no long post from me :!: As I feel you've done with Ben during your recital of ABCD, I don't want to be worn down by a back & forth that sidetracks + distracts me. I think I still have A.D.D. so I gotta stay focused, REAL TALK.

In post 274, Kublai Khan wrote:Ugh @Kise {Way to not read the thread, Kise. Hint: See the VT/flavor discussion}

What that gotta do with day actions tho?

@Ben & Nero: You guys think the other is scum? You both have big sticks, put your heads together....if you know what I mean

In post 295, Zoroaster wrote:
Acosmith wrote:I am a FOXDIE carrier.
Can you confirm/deny that FOXDIE can be a target of any person or is it safe to assume that if you have FOXDIE in the games, you'll have them here?

Yeah I didn't know if I should say anything, but in the MGS games, FOXDIE killed people with nanomachines in their bodies, so it feels like an idea for PGO that would be MGS theme exclusive. Outguessing the mod(s) may be healthy after all. I trust Faraday's knowledge of the MGS games.

Rope for snifit too.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Kise »

In post 292, Benmage wrote:why don't you give 4 suspects with reasoning why, and reasoning for your top town reads.

2nd this.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Kise »

Sure.

Kublai Khan is sketchiest. I shouldn't say every post of his is him playing an angle, but what gets my attention is the string pulling. He's relying too strongly on opinions, and since I was one of the townies that lost to him years ago, the sting of his miller fakeclaim has never gone away. Remembering that and seeing how quickly he says you (jason) townslipped, something does not feel right. I KNOW KK is schooled in the art of mind gaming, so why wouldn't he suspect you of doing the same?

As with AV's minimal posting style, and with his team now being down one member (a powerful roleblocker at that), I expect the mafia to be in chill mode right now with 'BRB' or prod dodging post. IAI and snifit come to mind. Rereading IAI's last two posts, I see he's caught up with the game but is only setting sights on zab. What makes my eyebrow raise is how he prefaces the vote park by saying he may switch after reading other isos. So, let's just imagine zab is town and continues to get votes... Wouldn't it be opportunistic for IAI (assuming scum) to go "naaaah ima stay on this wagon. will read other isos later" :?: I don't want to say too much until he responds but it rubs me the wrong way that he asks Ben for 4 suspects when only listing zab as his suspect. Someone come rub me right }:-)

With snifit, I don't see what was "false-sounding" about Shah's post. By giving so little information behind his vote, I doubt snifit wants us to join him... and what's the point of voting someone if you don't want others to as well? Not that snifit needs to shout for us to all vote Shah, but it looks like a lazy attempt at looking busy while still laying low. As for the remark about Yates being killed... I kind of want to use that against him, but at the same time he said it in a way that entertains the reader, so he could easily say "no don't take it seriously, Kise you're a tryhard".

Other minimalists/lurkers are Shah, Amrun, Zoro and Cyber... for some reason Cyber isn't looking suspect to me, but it seems like he should. Bigger fish to fry? Maybe that's why. He's not saying anything to move the game forward. I got no feelings for Shah. Zor is taking it easy. Consolidating my scumlist to a reasonable number, I'ma say KK, IAI, snif and Zor/Cyber.

I haven't forgotten about Melmond & zabriel. I think BC's done good with highlighting the potential "there's 2 mafias" slip, but my GUT says to put zab on the scummy-leaning-null side.

p.edit: yeeeea not feeling the zab lynch. It's funny that 3 of my suspects are on the wagon.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Kise »

Nero how bad am I at mafia?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Kise »

But he's bad like Nero bad. Guess we're on the same page.

Except you're scum with KK. Discuss.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Kise »

In post 332, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay. Sounds like you're letting past reputation cause you to have confirmation bias.

Well, unless you've
lost it
, then YEAH I'm thinking you would be on the lookout for someone pulling the wool over your eyes.

In post 330, Melmond wrote:
In post 22, BloodCovenent wrote:would it make more sense to lynch Acosmist relatively soon (before lets say... day 3), than leave him alive being unconfirmed?

As I said before, I don't like the idea of a policy lynch on Acosmist. I don't see any reason for planning that this early.
In post 42, BloodCovenent wrote:you're right. if you've played any MGS games, you'd know snake keeps his cool and isn't a bitch.

Seriously doubting his claim because of this is just absurd, especially without knowing the flavor. Unless he's actually doing something scummy, why lynch him, it's not like, say.... A hated townie. :wink:

And not to mention, the whole 2 mafias thing with Zabriel.

What was bad about that?

In post 347, Tammy wrote:
In post 271, Benmage wrote:
In post 187, zabriel wrote:
Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

God I hope as I read further someone corrected this^.

@zabriel
Sometimes mods will not include main characters (I know crazy). And also sometimes they won't include them, BUT they will give them to scum as SAFECLAIMS.

This is actually a pretty decent town tell.

How so?

@Aco: Your thoughts on people in this game, pls?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Kise »

In post 366, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not entirely sure that it was a dayvig that killed AV as opposed to a daytime serial killer. AV made 4 posts and none of them seemed really scummy to me when read while ignoring the fact that we already know his alignment. So, why would a dayvig feel the need to shoot so quickly and on someone who barely had any posts?

Not for nothing but if I didn't see the daykill in my preview edit, AV's name would have been on my list too. He didn't do anything obvscum, but his contributions weren't informative or pro-town at all. I'ma say town dayvig because they could have killed off a townish player instead of AV and - barring a forensics type role - would not have been sniffed out.

unvote
vote: i am guilty

kekekeke

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 400, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't honestly understand why IaI has votes unless people thinking flaking is a tell.

read first.

AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi Cyber! Ok, requesting that I finish reading before a hammer. That being said, Choo Choo!

Fine with my vote.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Kise »

In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 75, zabriel wrote:I'm willing to believe Acosmist here. Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

That being said, it would be way too terribad if he did that as scum, so I'm going to say town here.

Nero Cain's buddy detected.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Zabriel is a townread for aserting that there is an Acosmist wagon when there isn't in post 187. Too derp to come from scum, etc. And he outright does not know how fake claims work (or is pretending not to!, but no seriously).

Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel.

Post 203: Zabriel still town. Although his Nero town read is ?

:?

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 160: RapidCanyon wall. With a lot of opinions I don't understand and analysis that looks forced. If it were anyone else, I'd say they are prob scum. FWIW, I think that anyone that talks about themselves getting "mislynched" is more likely scum than not. Seriously this post is one enormous waffle, even for RC. And he places his vote down on someone that has made one post
(that he happens to agree with).
Ok. Lol and he FoS's PV and Shah for talking about his self-vote. Oh god, just kill it already.

In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Agree actually

:?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Kise »

For reference,

In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:I agree with Shahrizai's though, blood covenant seems scummy for pushing Acosmist PL.

Everybody hates Blood

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Kise »

So it's not cool to agree with someone you suspect, but in a wonderfully strung web of agreements you DO agree with the guy agreeing with the person he's voting for due to agreeing that BC is scummy, while also agreeing with BC himself on something else

?

pedit: hol up

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Kise »

@PV,

In post 237, jasonT1981 wrote:gonna take a quick ISO and see if I can find any links to AV in his iso when I get back.

In post 238, PeregrineV wrote:@Jason- I'll give you the hook-up. Here's AV's ISO.

[*insert AV iso here*]

In post 240, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.

hmmm possible coaching here.... scum trying to lead scum maybe?

interesting reply from Ben in regards to it

In post 124, Benmage wrote:^So long as AV keeps sheeping me :P (inb4sheepedKKdamnuKK)

Argh, aside from that, there is very little interaction with anyone. Cyber is possible scum I think now with the coaching... The Ben thing strikes me as weird.

But yea, AV didnt really interact with much and not many actually really discussed him. Good to get scum, but not sure how much info we get from this.

In post 252, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:@PV - only speaking when spoken to?

Or spoken about.

Or if something triggers a thought that needs sharing like 226 or 236.

In post 333, PeregrineV wrote:If Jason were scum faking not knowing flavor, I don't think AV would announce that strategy. So I'm putting Jason into the town slot for now.

Also, in a normal amount of posts (more than 4), the "coaching" of Cyber would be dismissed as early game/RVS stuff. The fact that it is 25% of AVs posts, and I doubt AV expected to die, there may be something to the coaching claim.

However, my vote is going elsewhere (see next post).

I noticed 333 came after about 90 posts and 2 days later. What made you revisit the the AV iso/Cyber thing? And why did you pull up AV's iso without commenting on it until days later?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Kise »

@Mel, I didn't know that that was what ThAd's 277 was about. What do you think about Kublai?
@AP, you gave the slight about RC agreeing with someone (had to be for a reason against RC). Just showing the 2-way street, is all. Plus poking at you.

Aco is trolling the fuck out of you guys and I LOVE IT.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 461, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:Is AP usually this terrible?

Please explain to me how this DOES NOT IMPLY I AM TOWN.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Kise »

!@#$%^&*()

I'm not trying to bully you or anything AP. What Nero said could apply to you at any alignment.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 468, rapidcanyon wrote:@ AP, can you give me a couple of links to your scum games?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 476, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't remember you accusing yourself of being scum for playing poorly that time you fake claimed watcher as VT and got busted.

oh snap

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Kise »

In post 515, PeregrineV wrote:7 pages behind and saw a lot of walls. Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

@snifit- I saw some of your responses. Will check our prior games, since we played before but I don't remember if you were town or scum.

it's important to read

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Kise »

In post 515, PeregrineV wrote:7 pages behind and saw a lot of walls. Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

@snifit- I saw some of your responses. Will check our prior games, since we played before but I don't remember if you were town or scum.

it's important to read

however im not reading the new walls right now either

i have something for you PV

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Kise »

reading

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by Kise »

So i really didn't read much.. cus video games

I'ma try to read before Hurricane Sandy knocks all the power out. Stay tuned.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 768, Benmage wrote:Stay tuned.

im parrot :?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 757, PeregrineV wrote:This page plus Melmond ISO=seems to
NOT
be a bad lynch, but on 15 now.

In post 844, PeregrineV wrote:Melmond not a good lynch. Please to vote rapidcanyon right now.

In post 903, PeregrineV wrote:Melmond is town. I'll not vote him, and suspect everyone on his wagon.

Explain \Explain how Mel went from not a bad lynch (when he was at 6 votes) to town?

snif and AP in this thing together. Obvious now.

Vote snifit

jason I don't got nothing else to comment on. Counterwagons were allowed to happen, I got bored, I played games. There's no one else looking scummier than my original list.

Midl finger for you nero

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Kise »

Nero
In post 299, Kise wrote:Rope for snifit too.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by Kise »

Not to toot my own horn, but I've been on you/IAI and snifit longer than today. I'm not piggybacking off mastin.

I'm rude. Wassup M-dawg?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Kise »

Only if I'm scum with you.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1024, Kublai Khan wrote:Why did you lie in post ?

Name a n**** that want some! I’ll out-rap his ass, out-trap his ass. Put his ass in a plastic bag with his trashy ass. Take him out!

What's your angle today, my probscumbuddy?

In post 1068, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'd like Kise to explain his reason for posting this.

Back then, I didn't want to let Aco go conftown off claim alone so I had to be on his ass like white on rice. Did some research on FOXDIE and found out the above info. When Zoro asked something videogame/flavor specific about how FOXDIE should really work with Aco's role, I corroborated a similar thing I noticed from my research.

@AP: I've been saying you and snif are scum since day 1, so by default you guys are buddies - I have no reason to subscribe to multiball theories. This second phase, I said "it's obvious now" because you were letting snifit off the hook by saying town sometimes lie. As for me voting with mastin who also suspects me: I see he has me as scum but I don't know the reason, so he could be undecided for all I know. All it took was snif cursing to get him to back off, so who knows how solid/serious he is with me. When the time comes, I'll address it.

DAy 1, people deadline whored and I wandered off. If a suspect of mine has a lot of votes, I'll be helping to secure the noose. I ignored the wagons produced yesterday - I consider them counterwagons. Usually when my senses tell me not to take an interest in "new content", it means the old stuff (accusations, reads, etc) is what I should keep focus on. Got bored, but I'm here for the time being.

What do you think of me in general, disregarding what my alignment could be?

@Pere, please respond to my earlier post when you get a chance - just in case you miss it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1084, Kise wrote:
In post 1024, Kublai Khan wrote:Why did you lie in post ?

Name a n**** that want some! I’ll out-rap his ass, out-trap his ass. Put his ass in a plastic bag with his trashy ass. Take him out!

What's your angle today, my probscumbuddy?

In post 311, Kise wrote:Kublai Khan is sketchiest. I shouldn't say every post of his is him playing an angle, but what gets my attention is the string pulling. He's relying too strongly on opinions, and since
I was one of the townies that lost to him years ago, the sting of his miller fakeclaim has never gone away.
Remembering that and seeing how quickly he says you (jason) townslipped, something does not feel right. I KNOW KK is schooled in the art of mind gaming, so why wouldn't he suspect you of doing the same?

The bolded part is the lie. We've played in three games together since Mafia 96 (miller claim). You've never, ever mentioned "the sting" before. You've never called me a MASTER MANIPULATOR before. In fact, in Road to WrestleMania Mafia you pushed for me to receive the bulletproof power because it would benefit the town greatly on the off-chance I was town. So how come in this game you open up with a baseless attack on me that hypes up my past scum successes?

What's your angle?

LOL... best you got? I fail to see what I lied about. Did I say I've always brought up how stung I was in all our games? You do know the whole reason for me bringing that up is because you called jason town, without consideration that he may be
pulling a similar stunt as you
, which is what you're acclaimed for? As far as I know, you're the first person to dupe town by fakeclaiming miller. No one really doubted D1 miller claims until after you got away with the fakeclaim and won. You're something like a celebrity. Your act isn't something easily forgotten. So, yes, I brought it up only after you acted as if jason could not be playing any tricks, because I know you're not new when it comes to trickery.

Scum QT must be full of desperation for you to pull up our games. Who'd you guys fail to kill last night?

@PV - I'ma look at that next time I'm up

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Kise »

Y'all thought I was bullshitting when I said Kub was up to something.

Reading PV's mason belief... I actually don't think it's scummy. I am at least impressed that he has such a complex reason for switching his read of Mel, and it shows he's looking deep into things. I was expecting something weak and implausible... I also don't think ThAd is wrong for his line of thinking. I'm kinda in the same boat in that I'm suspicious of IAI, and not AP for anything he's posted.

*removes tongue from asses*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:00 am

Post by Kise »

pappums rat wrote:Searching for replacements for rapidcanyon and BloodCovenant
Zoroaster has failed to meet activity requirements so I am now searching for a replacement

:neutral:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Kise »

snifit wagon more votes.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Kise »

I need to read pages 49->>
Will return after Raw. For now...

In post 1110, Benmage wrote:
@Kise
your read on Tammy please?

She hasn't stood out to me. I had her as a looming scumread over an issue back in my first one or two posts, but I liked her answer. She looked good back then and hasn't bothered me as much as those on my hit list.

In post 1132, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1095, Kise wrote:LOL... best you got? I fail to see what I lied about. Did I say I've always brought up how stung I was in all our games? You do know the whole reason for me bringing that up is because you called jason town, without consideration that he may be pulling a similar stunt as you, which is what you're acclaimed for? As far as I know, you're the first person to dupe town by fakeclaiming miller. No one really doubted D1 miller claims until after you got away with the fakeclaim and won. You're something like a celebrity. Your act isn't something easily forgotten. So, yes, I brought it up only after you acted as if jason could not be playing any tricks, because I know you're not new when it comes to trickery.

Except it's not similar in any way. If anything Acosmist's claim is the most similar to what I did and no, I'm not giving him any clearance for it.

Keep in mind, you didn't just say "Khan is suspicious", you called me the shadiest person in the game. You still haven't attributed any scum motivations to my actions, you just insisted that I should be a lot more paranoid. Well, there's scum motivation in boosting paranoia and poking holes in other's scumreads. Especially townreads of people of people you don't believe to be scum.

Got nothing to do with Aco. It's always been about how quickly you dismiss jason as town without consideration for him pulling any tricks. How many times do I have to repeat this? I guess I should know you for exaggerations too now? When I called you the sketchiest (when I voted you), you were suppose to add up everything I was saying.

1) You're no stranger to mindgaming town as scum, with respect to your miller fakeclaim years ago.
2) You had jason as town on pages 1-2 and, as someone who should know better, you didn't consider/mention that he could be playing us all by acting as if he didn't know this was a mixed theme game.
3) To speculate...you could be seen as either buddying jasontown, defending jasonscum, or generally trying to add weight towards calling zab scum.

Curious why I don't have KKtown anywhere? Because your reason for quickly calling jason town/townslippy seemed ignorant for someone like you to do. I remember saying I wouldn't let you wear me down. Why do you keep insisting on me going over these points? I don't understand the difficulty in registering why I've been suspecting you.

In post 1101, Yates wrote:...whu? Really? That's what you have for me? That's a misrep at BEST - not a lie.

Vote: Kublai Khan

Explain in your next post why you overstated your case on Kise because this is anti-Town bullshit and I'm in no mood for any more bullshit today.

A misrep is a type of lie. Kise came into the game essentially saying "Khan is a MASTER of manipulation". I'm going to view that as an attempt to discredit me. Especially since Tammy and mastin2, two players whom I've notoriously beaten as scum, are saying that I read as town and Kise has a history of boosting me as a credible town player.

It's meta, so all the caveats apply, but Kise reads like he's trying to be manipulative himself. You don't find it strange that Kise has yet to list a single town-read? Kinda feels like scum keeping their options open, doesn't it?[/quote]
Yep. Gross exaggerations. "Kise why did you lie?" I didn't lie.... Discredit you from what exactly? Discredit your votes and views? If that's so, than I guess any time someone is called scum, they're being discredited... which is kinda everybody now isn't it? :oops:

I wish I could find the game(s), but I've stated before that I don't give out strong townreads so early on unless I'm on my 'dying breath' so to speak. The way I see it, it influences scum's night actions significantly, and I don't let my ego tell me I'm right about everything so I don't come up off townreads that easy. I've been embarrassingly wrong with townreads before, and I'm an admitted mid game player overall. Give me a few flips and I'll start with the "he's town don't lynch!!!" stuff.

In post 1167, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1145, Yates wrote:In fairness, I can't give your "Tammy calls me Town so obviously I'm Town" argument much credence because I have also duped her with ease. Although, maybe I should because that would make me conf-Town as well, right? [<3 Tammy!]

I never duped Tammy. I did the same thing to her as scum that I see Kise doing here. I attacked her credibility so her counter-case looked petty and OMGUS.

Fair.

In post 1167, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1145, Yates wrote:Meh. I don't have a ton of Town reads either. I think that's fairly common for Town wanting to keep their options open as well. It could be scummy, I suppose, but it is equally indicative of a Townie that simply doesn't trust anyone. Also, I have gotten into the habit of allowing players to defend themselves so I don't defend an incorrect Town read and get burned for it. As scum, I've used that tactic to tie a nearly unlynchable Townie to my destiny so I avoid it like the plague. To that effect, this isn't me defending Kise so much as challenging your logic on a case, which I think is a distinction worth making clear.

Yeah, but. You've got two town-reads in your first two posts. One of them is jasonT1981. Why didn't Kise find you scum? You don't find it strange that I'm held to such an insane standard that nobody else is held to?

Never played with Yates. He could be a newb for all I know (no offense Yates). If it makes you feel better, it is my personal opinion that you should know better than to call someone town for what jason did. ^_^

In post 1168, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pidgey: Never got a strongtown feel from any of his posts. His apathy about Mastin calling him scum with Snifit and his linking me to Snifit while jumping on the wagon are not town motivated. Also hes refusing to take a stance on me and instead bases his read on me off of IaI despite me having a million times more content.

Apathy = carefree?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1381, Tammy wrote:Oh well...that's now three times Thad was viewing the forum and didn't post.

Bye Thad.

Dayvig: ThAdmiral

LOL

why are you claiming? :(

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Not gonna lie, I thought Pere was the DV.

Finishing my read now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1215, mastin2 wrote:That said, Benmage, is there a reason that you think Kie is town?

If you think he's town, why do you think his nice juicy 4 wagon seemlingl has no scum on it? Or do you have a suspect on the wagon?

Is there a reason you think I'm scum? And can you let it be known whether you've already given this reason?

In post 1221, mastin2 wrote:Basically, nobody can use meta to think I'm town right now. Sure, by play they can, since it's quite obvious with my general mindset and all that that I'm town, but on meta, not really.

In post 1276, mastin2 wrote:Everyone, how do you feel about a pidgey vig?

Why not a kise vig?

In post 1337, pidgey wrote:Help the mod is shit reasoning to kill someone. Sorry

Outside of that, was something wrong with shooting BC?

In post 1353, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-edit: Don't shoot Mastin or Pidgey. Especially Mastin. Kise/RC #1 Day kills. BC/Snifit are ok.

Help, can't find it. When/why did mastin become town after you disagreed with his snifit vote?

Tammy isn't name claiming. Easy to piece together what she is. Scum won't risk shooting her in case she's BP. If she's going to live and shoot for us, I'm up for 1v1 Khan.

@AP, bottom of 1387 real quick.

Vote Khan

@everyone. why is he town? why am I scum? No gut bullshit.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1017, AngryPidgeon wrote:I honestly would not be shocked if its Kise/Snifit/Zabriel purely because those two are trying to construe my Mastin pressure as a Snifit defense. I keep saying Snifit is scummy. The only thing bothering me right now is how much of a free pass Mastin is getting for shoving a case that IMO is hinged on a singular sketchy point.

After unvoting mastin, why did you choose to vote me over snifit? I had 2 votes, snifit had 4. And at what point did I become scum to you? I don't see anything from day 1 - nothing longer than your suspicion of snifit.

You have a history of calling people townish if they exhibit a carefree attitude.

In post 422, AngryPidgeon wrote:Leaning town:
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)

Prob Scum:
Blood Covenent

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree.

In post 489, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

takes time to read dude.

Prob town.

I don't think my attitude has changed, if much at all. What is it that really bothers you about me connecting you and snifit?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Kise »

Read. She reads guilty. The fact that she shot mafia means she is not affiliated with them... at the end of the day, she's still guilty.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Didn't consider day/night multiball. Aco may very well be town's limited killing role.

unvote; vote tammy

Because I'm scum and this is what I want, mastin.

@AP, I wasn't following. I think me (and others) suspecting/theorizing that you were stalling the snifit wagon was a legit reason to pair you two, and that doesn't mean I copied someone else's interpretation of things. If everyone thinks water is transparent, it may be transparent after all. As for me being next on the train list... there's still no word on what makes me scum to mastin. Can't say I'm sweating it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1493, Kise wrote:Didn't consider day/night multiball.

Forgot to mention... I had a brainfart at the fact it's a guilty result and not 'neutral', 'unknown' or some other cliche read for third party.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1537, Kublai Khan wrote:

I want Kise to explain this in more detail.

Look at scum keeping notes on who may have softclaimed.

In post 332, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 299, Kise wrote:What that gotta do with day actions tho?

VTs have a very basic PM with very, very little information. Re-read the first post with the example. If you ask anything that sounds like you have flavor (like something about "color" or insinuating that you have day-actions) then you are basically soft-claiming PR. Thus, ugh.

You told me to keep quiet and stop slipping, remember?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1611, Tammy wrote:Also, I do need to confirm this because I'm not sure what I think about it, and whatever you think about me I've honestly been searching for mafia since the time the game started. I don't know why you were so suspicious of me when I was honest with my reads.

But, Nero Cain neighborized me last night. We didn't talk about much but he asked me for my four suspects with reasoning. I'm not sure what to think about it and thought I'd hold onto it while I figured it out. He didn't give many suspects just said he thought Jason was onto something with Kise and thought that Snifit was suspicious too. I gave him all the thoughts I had on players up to that point, but I do kind of find it weird that he wanted to know my 4 suspects with reasons because he wanted to keep track of suspects. Anyway, do with that what you want.

True Nero? Say IT TO MY FACE THEN BRUH

In fact Ner, I told you on xbox the day before I signed up that the reason I stopped playing mafia was disinterest/time devotion.

</3

In post 1625, Yates wrote:I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe we have an SK that received a message, got neighborized, AND killed scum.

Maybe everyone just likes targeting the only female player???

Forgive me if this is outguessing the mod, but we've got a cop, neighborizer and mailman... Due to there being a cop, the last two are pretty useless for town. I'ma say one of the latter two aren't town, therefore. I like Nero's play so far, and trying to guess thematically how these roles work, the neighborizing character would have to look friendly to others and not obv-evil. The messenger could be one of those mind reading types from Harry Potter... I'm guessing there's mind reading types anyway.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1016, Tammy wrote:Also, and I'm not really sure how to handle this, but I received a message last night. I had this role once before and was told the basic purpose of it was to confirm that role and that someone took that action, instead of killing I guess, that night. Anyway, I dont know if i sould have kept that to myself, but ill be able to verify the sender if and when its necessary. For the last two parts, I feel the same and yes.

Did the mod tell you the player's name, or was this person's name included in the message as "hey Tammy, it's me ____."?

In post 1654, Tammy wrote:I mean, am I on crack? In Otherworld when the PGO quadz was healed by the doctor, the doctor died. Anyone who targets the PGO dies, but the PGO lives.

The PGO is not bulletproof tho. If the heal went through, so would a kill. This means Aco could still die.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Kise »

Yates wrote:In unsubstantiated news; I head from a Nero hydra in another game that he is having computer problems so we may be waiting a bit for confirmation. :|

MOD: I can confirm that Nero is having computer issues. He will try to get on at the library and is semi-VLA.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Kise »

**As of Monday November 5th

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Kise »

Sup Wraith?

Welcome, Elscouta.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Kise »

Back to my videogames then....

inb4 "scum killed kise to frame kk. Khan prob town"

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Kise »

k, 2 more.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1840, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1833, Kise wrote:k, 2 more.

And this, ladies and gentlemen is why Kise needs to hang.

Keeps calling for lynches with one line posts.

You've been active lurking yourself this past week.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Kise »

The extra daykill really isn't needed. You guys need more confidence.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1855, Yates wrote:
In post 1852, Kise wrote:The extra daykill really isn't needed. You guys need more confidence.

That may or may not be true. My question is simply; wouldn't you rather HAVE that extra day kill?

I did, but not any more. It can get messy with so many people directing shots (we can't agree to lynch Tammy. how can we agree on who gets shot?). I haven't seen many trying to direct shots at their prime suspect (like me). Instead, they want shots aimed at lone, independent or unsupported players who more than likely won't have anyone defending them from being shot (I'm speaking as though said players are town).

If she's SK, not being investigation-immune in a 21-p game sucks enough..so, the mod must have thought her extra daykilling would put us in lylo sooner than later to help balance and give the SK a better shot at winning.

Or there's a day mafia that she's apart of... And if so, we can look into zab and whoever else may have slipped. But if she's SK, then interactions among one group of mafia should be more simplified, so I still don't feel the need to rely on the extra daykill.

I wouldn't mind taking things one lynch at a time but the way the day phases are being dragged out.... if I wasn't patient, I'd be on full lurk mode. Nobody but the cop knows shit for certain. The day is still going on for what? Rage posts and speculation? Discussion has been opened for long enough. We need flips.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1863, jasonT1981 wrote:Hardly, this is my 24th post since the weekend. Posted every day, even with having no computer access for quite some time of it due to a blown monitor.

Quantity =/= quality. You pop in and don't do much if anything.

Welcome to the active lurk club.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1865, Kise wrote:I did, but not any more. It can get messy with so many people directing shots (we can't agree to lynch Tammy. how can we agree on who gets shot?). I haven't seen many trying to direct shots at their prime suspect (like me).

for instance, Mastin. Why not shoot me and deal with being wrong the same day? Where's your list of alternative scum if/once your suspects flip town? Why are you ignoring answering WHY you have people down as scum in the first place?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1895, mastin2 wrote:All evidence points to a single-faction game.

WHAT EVIDENCE???

ON DAY 2 OF THIS LONGASS GAME???

WE CANT GET FLIPS ROUND THIS BITCH, HOW DO WE KNOW ANYUTHING???

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1887, Benmage wrote:
@KISE

Hey dude didn't one of your enix games have essentially scum factions with daykills?

Yes, in two of my games in fact. One had daykilling mafia, the other had daykilling 3rd parties. In fact pappums was a player and I believe Faraday reviewed it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1911, Yates wrote:This is a good point. If we have multiscum, Tammy would have shot Ben anyway. Scum for a cop? Easy swap.

She shot ThAd before anyone even brought up her being on a possible day mafia. No telling, but she may have thought she'd get away with simply vig/SK accusations. From what I saw, no one outside of maybe Ben said they'd lynch her after she took her shot. I remember seeing people wanting her to prove she was the daykiller. All in all, the theory of day scum wasn't up yet. At best, multiball was mentioned and dismissed after the no deaths N1, but no one thought of a day mafia until after she shot.

Benmage wrote:Lets also go back to a game Tammy referenced. Faraday's ASOS.

In that game we all believed Zedenek Was the SK..... so we delayed killing him to hunt for scum. But he turned out to be part of a 2 man scum team.

There's a pretty good chance Faraday helped pap work something similar in this game. I remember Faraday giving me a daykill in the MGS game last year.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Kise »

omg thread still open

Same shit, different toilet.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Kise »

ok nooblord

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1949, jasonT1981 wrote:I'm thinking more and more Kise really doesn't want to try in this game and should be lynched

Suspecting me is fine. What's unreasonable is for you to think there's anything else I need to say. Mastin has dodged several of my questions, but don't tunnel him, keep humping my leg.

Not voting to end this day is what tries the playerlist's patience. Town is only down two vanillas... we don't need a daykill to win, stop being insecure. Vote tammy or kick rocks.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:47 am

Post by Kise »

I hope you know jason

If you weren't such a scared little man, you would actually have support by voting me. Several people here would join you to lynch me.

Confidence is where?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Kise »

Oh great, Mag is here. Now I gotta scratch mason off the fakeclaim list.

@KK, it's all opinion based and if what I said isn't really seen as being a strong reason, that's your take on it. The thing that I'm on is that she read guilty and not neutral, but even if she IS SK and not 2nd mafia, she knows she's screwed and she also knows a few power roles. I suspect she'd sooner spite us by killing Ben or Nero. Why even trust her after all that her antagonists have said? She knows how we feel. There's really no turning back to try and get her to play nice with the promise she make somehow win. I HIGHLY doubt she wastes her time being a puppet.

But again, what's greater reason to vote her for me is the guilty read.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Kise »

And about her claim Johnny Sasaki... I can't remember a game where the SK was given a weak fakeclaim such as that. Sounds like something the mod would give to a goon.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm scum because I don't think you're town?
Sounds legit.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Kise »

He voted Ben (for voting Tammy?) before the guilty was revealed. Outside of that, no conviction. I can't be the only one who smells this.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2044, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Kise wrote: Oh great, Mag is here. Now I gotta scratch mason off the fakeclaim list.

Explain.

:oops:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Kise »

Trolling?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvoting Tammy, that's that shit I dont' like

A pidgey wagon, that's that shit I don't LIKE

In post 2112, pidgey wrote:Elscouta or myk are not both scum but one has to be.
Probably myk. He's been buddying benmage since post 1.

myk has been trying to give jester tells ever since the quickhammer last phase. He's too suicidal+risky+frontline for me to think non-GF scum, but I could see a GF's gusto motivating his actions. Him or Yates as GF wouldn't surprise me.

I liked RC. Elscouta hasn't slipped up yet.

Pidgey is one of the few actively making this fun. He already showed myk he had reasons for voting Ben. He got a little post-happy ever since the guilty reveal, but most of us got horny. He got hornier than others!

Not voting him. Better reasons plese.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Kise »

mastin already called us as team, catch up. May as well try to keep the sinking ship afloat.

It's just a bs move. Tammy is L-1 and you worry about the numbers game that no one else is even thinking about. BS cop out. Get called on it.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4470852

smh

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Kise »

mykonian wrote:Suppose you lynched someone else, and let tammy kill the next day. Those are two kills already. Then you lynch tammy in the 3p lylo. End result: a lynch, a kill, and a lynch on tammy. You gained a opportunity by making sure that the moment you lynch tammy is when the town ends up uneven at the start of the day. Two shots at that last mafia are better then just one.

Equation is flawed. You have to factor in unpredictable variables such as life-saving claims, misshots, and innocent results that Ben shouldn't give out unless the doc is dead.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2142, mastin2 wrote:If we can't convince the stupid idotic stubborn town players on said lunacy wagon to hop off, then Tammy will be lynched, I'll be killed, Benmage will waste his investigation on me, and we'll be here tomorrow, with people on the wagon going, "It had to be done!", "Well, that was stupid of me.", "WHY WAS MASTIN KILLED?!?", "Well...I'm clueless now.", "It was the right thing to do.", "What do we do now?!?" and so on.

Even if you're town, we don't need you. Less crap cluttering the thread.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2153, mastin2 wrote:Who has been crying nothing but "LYNCHTAMMYLYNCHTAMMYLYNCHTAMMYGOGOGOGO, LYNCHTAMMYLYNCHTAMMYLYNCHTAMMYGOGOGOGO" for, what, 40 pages now?

Me

In post 2153, mastin2 wrote:Yeah.

Yeeee

In post 2153, mastin2 wrote:Who has been
actually scumhunting
and looking for
scum
rather than lynching someone we already know the flip of?

I see you say you scumhunt...but then I remember you don't have reasons for calling people scum

Last 40 pages, you been bullshitting. Pretending to be town just because you make your posts look super serious doesn't actually make you town, or useful. You're stalling the game by trying to go off of guesswork and...trusting someone you know isn't town...thats what you've been doing

It's 2012. Most of us have enough experience to know that scumhunting on the surface doesn't make someone town, or even helpful to town. For example, making solid, well written, compelling cases only to mislynch, mislynch and mislynch.

THOSE KEEPING TAMMY ALIVE:
Who would you have her shoot tomorrow? Cast your votes now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Kise »

To answer why @KK:

1) Lessens the time deciding what to do tomorrow if Tammy lives past today
2) Shows whether a majority decision CAN be made in the first place without butting heads
3) The less time spent talking about who to shoot, the more time to analyze post-flip why people voted for so and so to be shot

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2193, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2187, Kise wrote:To answer why @KK:

1) Lessens the time deciding what to do tomorrow if Tammy lives past today
2) Shows whether a majority decision CAN be made in the first place without butting heads
3) The less time spent talking about who to shoot, the more time to analyze post-flip why people voted for so and so to be shot

Weren't you one of the people bitching about the length of the game so far? How come now you want to shoehorn in a whole separate discussion? How does it impact whether or not you vote for Tammy? Do you realize that if we have the discussion you're proposing now, it only informs the mafia kill?

Instead of bitching, would you prefer I make more one line post? I'd like to condense the pace of the game so it's not as boring as this phase.

Im still on Tammy. Not moving my vote unless it's a hammer on myk. IF Tammy isn't lynched by Thursday, it'd be better (or at least convenient) for you all to discuss what to do now. There's no telling who will live overnight so perhaps a dead man's thoughts could be honored.

RE: Informs the mafia kill... scare tactic. Get your hands dirty in advanced. Scum have enough to go off of based on who wants Tammy alive and who wants her dead today. Depending on which side of the fence they sit, they'll manipulate whoever helps their agenda...if you've had as many scum roles as I have, the previous s is default.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Kise »

I don't get ego...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2222, mastin2 wrote:add in MoI's defense of Aco to solidify it, add in Aco's general play, add in Kise's defense of both of these slots, and you can't get much more obvious than this.

Where did I defend zoro/moi?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Kise »

zor/moi + aco***

??

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2228, mastin2 wrote:

Hmm...zabriel, melmond, Zor, KK & Tammy are on my list.
or is almost outside
, leaning null. As I kept reading, he becomes more interactive, less idle than when I first had bad feelings about him.
Might I add, calling out Khan yet not Aco is inconsistent for Kise.

Why would I call out Aco?

In post 299, Kise wrote:
In post 295, Zoroaster wrote:
Acosmith wrote:I am a FOXDIE carrier.
Can you confirm/deny that FOXDIE can be a target of any person or is it safe to assume that if you have FOXDIE in the games, you'll have them here?

Yeah I didn't know if I should say anything, but in the MGS games, FOXDIE killed people with nanomachines in their bodies, so it feels like an idea for PGO that would be MGS theme exclusive. Outguessing the mod(s) may be healthy after all. I trust Faraday's knowledge of the MGS games.
Defend's Aco's flavor. And quite frankly, I don't buy that Kise looked it up for the game. I think it was discussed in the scum QT and/or given in the scum PMs.

That wasn't a defense. That was me being skeptical and not understanding how FOXDIE would work for MGS AND Harry Potter since FOXDIE is suppose to kill people with certain nanomachines in their bodies. In other words, why would Harry Potter characters have nanomachines :?: (I said "an idea for PGO that would be MGS theme
exclusive
")

In post 311, Kise wrote:Other minimalists/lurkers are Shah, Amrun, Zoro and Cyber... for some reason Cyber isn't looking suspect to me, but it seems like he should. Bigger fish to fry? Maybe that's why. He's not saying anything to move the game forward. I got no feelings for Shah. Zor is taking it easy. Consolidating my scumlist to a reasonable number, I'ma say KK, IAI, snif and Zor/Cyber.
I think BC's done good with highlighting the potential "there's 2 mafias" slip, but my GUT says to put zab on the scummy-leaning-null side.
though not a defense of Zoro, he keeps him out of the serious suspect list.

Zor/Cyber. You replaced Cyber. What's that say?

In post 457, Kise wrote:Aco is trolling the fuck out of you guys and I LOVE IT.
Not defense, but this, again, reads as cheeky scum.

Not scum. My eyes are open, is all.

In post 1084, Kise wrote:
In post 1068, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'd like Kise to explain his reason for posting this.

Back then, I didn't want to let Aco go conftown off claim alone so I had to be on his ass like white on rice. Did some research on FOXDIE and found out the above info. When Zoro asked something videogame/flavor specific about how FOXDIE should really work with Aco's role, I corroborated a similar thing I noticed from my research.
Again, this reasoning seems pretty BS, and doesn't seem to match the above.

It doesn't match the above because you confused my take on it. But now that you mention it, I see Aco didn't respond to what Zor and me had to say...it's whatever tho.

In post 1387, Kise wrote:
In post 1132, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1095, Kise wrote:LOL... best you got? I fail to see what I lied about. Did I say I've always brought up how stung I was in all our games? You do know the whole reason for me bringing that up is because you called jason town, without consideration that he may be pulling a similar stunt as you, which is what you're acclaimed for? As far as I know, you're the first person to dupe town by fakeclaiming miller. No one really doubted D1 miller claims until after you got away with the fakeclaim and won. You're something like a celebrity. Your act isn't something easily forgotten. So, yes, I brought it up only after you acted as if jason could not be playing any tricks, because I know you're not new when it comes to trickery.

Except it's not similar in any way. If anything Acosmist's claim is the most similar to what I did and no, I'm not giving him any clearance for it.

Keep in mind, you didn't just say "Khan is suspicious", you called me the shadiest person in the game. You still haven't attributed any scum motivations to my actions, you just insisted that I should be a lot more paranoid. Well, there's scum motivation in boosting paranoia and poking holes in other's scumreads. Especially townreads of people of people you don't believe to be scum.

Got nothing to do with Aco.
Note also--Kise pushes Tammy over Aco when Aco was a counterwagon.

I want Tammy lynched. Don't want Aco dead. No reason for me to join a counterwagon when I don't want to lynch Aco. I've already mentioned before that he may be town's kill-oriented role since there's no vig.

In post 2228, mastin2 wrote:Note further--Kise has dropped Zoro entirely from the suspect list, despite the above showing no reason for it.

I also dropped Tammy from the list. I also dropped Melmond from the list. I also dropped zab from the list. Moral of the story is Kise doesn't tunnel?

In post 2228, mastin2 wrote:He's called Khan scum, and might be calling me scum, and has called snifit scum, but he should have another name in there--yet nothing, other than maybe an attack on Jason who we know is town.

Not calling you scum. You don't answer me when I ask things, and you seem loquacious for the sake of being loquacious. I'm not a fan of your quasimaniacal might-is-right attitude either. I'm trolling Jason because he's being an annoying gnat. Bumping heads with somebody doesn't mean I view them as scum. That's like the cousin of OMGUS. Nice try.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Kise »

So

-_-

If you initially suspected me for my interactions with Zor and Aco, this could have been squashed pages ago when I asked you 4-5 times why I was on your list. No offense but this is why I'm not fucking with you on a spiritual level. You say I defended two slots when I didn't, and after reviewing my iso quotes, you half-correct it by saying I didn't really defend zor.

I don't want to call you scum. Maybe maybe maybe I'd like to keep my scum list down to a reasonable number with reasonable reasons and I'm trying to nip shit in the bud to see why I can't get on track with others like yourself. As things are going, we don't agree on anything. Complete opposites.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1397, Kise wrote:
In post 1215, mastin2 wrote:That said, Benmage, is there a reason that you think Kie is town?

If you think he's town, why do you think his nice juicy 4 wagon seemlingl has no scum on it? Or do you have a suspect on the wagon?

Is there a reason you think I'm scum? And can you let it be known whether you've already given this reason?
Vote Khan

@everyone. why is he town? why am I scum? No gut bullshit.

In post 1493, Kise wrote:@AP, I wasn't following. I think me (and others) suspecting/theorizing that you were stalling the snifit wagon was a legit reason to pair you two, and that doesn't mean I copied someone else's interpretation of things. If everyone thinks water is transparent, it may be transparent after all. As for me being next on the train list...
there's still no word on what makes me scum to mastin.
Can't say I'm sweating it.

In post 1871, Kise wrote:
In post 1865, Kise wrote:I did, but not any more. It can get messy with so many people directing shots (we can't agree to lynch Tammy. how can we agree on who gets shot?). I haven't seen many trying to direct shots at their prime suspect (like me).

for instance, Mastin. Why not shoot me and deal with being wrong the same day? Where's your list of alternative scum if/once your suspects flip town? Why are you ignoring answering WHY you have people down as scum in the first place?

In post 1956, Kise wrote:
In post 1949, jasonT1981 wrote:I'm thinking more and more Kise really doesn't want to try in this game and should be lynched

Suspecting me is fine. What's unreasonable is for you to think there's anything else I need to say. Mastin has dodged several of my questions, but don't tunnel him, keep humping my leg.

In post 2157, Kise wrote:
In post 2153, mastin2 wrote:Who has been
actually scumhunting
and looking for
scum
rather than lynching someone we already know the flip of?

I see you say you scumhunt...but then I remember you don't have reasons for calling people scum

Count the times

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2187, Kise wrote:1) Lessens the time deciding what to do tomorrow if Tammy lives past today

No one is keeping count

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Kise »

I'm tempted to get in on a tag team..

But I'm not lynching MoI or you. Take it easy with the man-mode.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2320, Kublai Khan wrote:
Vote: AngryPidgeon

VOTE AngryPidgeon

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:00 am

Post by Kise »

Just kidding.

unvote

I've been looking over isos the last hour and I think I'm going to make some radical changes in my reads. I'm not assuming a strongman kill was made but it's a considered possibility. With that in mind, I also need to look over how people responded to the initial claims from both Ben and Tammy. I will be doing that for the next while.

Nero if you're around, can you confirm that your action is instant and therefore not blockable?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1281, pidgey wrote:Im perfectly ok with being vigged to prove whatever as long as its right now.

Town as fckk

In post 1268, mykonian wrote:
unvote

Well, this one is easy to figure out. Tammy gets shot in the face within a day: she wasn't the dayvig. Someone else gets shot: she is!

I think benmage might want to fullclaim before he's shot (so if you are town tammy, please don't act too quickly)

In post 1280, mykonian wrote:Fire away tammy. If you are town you can prove it now. He isn't a gunsmith or something which could explain a possible false guilty.

If you are fakeclaiming... well, I guess benmage doesn't die very quickly then :D

I love how in 5 minutes we'll have certain scum.

In post 1283, mykonian wrote:nero, if tammy is town, that's a flat out fakeclaim from ben, and he isn't taking it back in any form. She should shoot that if she's town.

In post 1315, mykonian wrote:Is there a way for a cop to get a guilty on you?

If not, shoot benmage. If there is, he might be town, and you can shoot whoever you please. So unless you want to claim miller now, you should shoot benmage or get shot :)

In post 1339, mykonian wrote:
In post 1332, Tammy wrote:I had a strong quick read on AV yesterday. Today, I'm trying to decide between BC and Thad or if anyone else has any suggestions I'll take them into consideration.

weaksauce :(

Snifit is a good bottom line for me. Everything higher on this list is nice.

Vote: myk

And I'm thinking scum is within the group of Pere, Yates, zab and snif. Some on, some off Tammy.

Don't see scum in the BC/WC slot. It was talked about lynching them today but I don't see anything major.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Kise »

Today I chain iso'd BC and WC. I wasn't ready to commit to a BC townread because that's ma boy, but I used to see people giving him shit d1 for something or another. After the iso reads, nothing sticks out, so if the plans for voting that slot are still seen through today I have decided that WC is clean.

myk suggested that the cop be shot down quick. Out of everyone, HE was the person pressuring Tammy to shoot there and then. The sad emoticon in the last quote looks to me like an expression of disappointment that Tammy was not including Ben as one of her DK options. The mafia would have liked it very much to have her shoot the cop, lynch her, and kill someone else overnight - group of Yates/PV/zab/snif were absent, with the latter two posting not long after ThAd flipped while also not offering anything big to say. I ignored myk's quickhammer D1 but after the bizarre and conflicting behavior yesterday, that's the nail in the coffin. The switch for why he wanted to keep her alive made zero sense, but according to him other people agreed with his number fidgeting. It kept him out of mastin's crosshairs.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Kise »

I also need to put a note to self in this post to check back on something BC said in his last posts.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Kise »

Reminded again

In post 1393, zabriel wrote:So, a little late to this party, but I seem to recall Nero Cain claiming the kill on d1. Was that already ruled crazy reaction nonsense wasn't watching, or has that just been forgotten?

This was after ThAd flipped when Tammy proved she was the bomber. If one of zab or Nero flip scum, I don't think the other is as well. Ofc both can be town but one flipping town before the other doesn't mean anything to me as if one were to flip scum before the other.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2328, mykonian wrote:Tammy was my townread going out of day 1. That helps it make sense, I think.

not at all.,

In post 2328, mykonian wrote:And I think you could find a couple more switches on and off tammy. You might want to include them.

KK hopped off midway, I can't think of anyone else besides the players who were always off Tammy. Mastin.

Yates wrote:I don't really know where to go from here. Yesterday and last night panned out as my worst case scenario.

Same re: last night. I was hoping to kick my feet up for a while. Iso reading was so dreadful. So are you the godfather?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Kise »

That's cool, zab. What I was noting was that I feel it less likely that if you both were mafia together, you would not have made that post.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2336, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Kise: Why am I town?

We had a little moment yesterday. The war was pretty much you, Benmage, MoI, pidgey and me vs. Tammy, mastin, KK, jason and myk. I'm not making guesses on anyone's alignment from either side but knowing I may not be right about all of my scumreads, I observed how you and KK went at each other as well as you and myk. It looked stupid for you two to set each other up like that with your RB down and the cop+doc combo active. Secretly I want you as an ally (not so secret any more) because we DO have similar views and opinions. I had to ask myself if you as scum would share the same suspects I did, or would you try to cover up for your partners. I used to tunnel in my first few games but I learned quick that there are scum who can play a flawless game and give you no reason to catch on to them.

And going back to when I said AV's buddies would be quieter with him shot, there were other players who lurked criminally or were somewhat lurkish (snifit & PV fit in this category, with your predecessor IAI being the biggest lurker).

In post 2336, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2330, Kise wrote:KK hopped off midway, I can't think of anyone else besides the players who were always off Tammy. Mastin.

I was briefly on/off. Why did you mention Mastin here?

Kise wrote:KK hopped off midway,
I can't think of anyone else
besides the players
who were always off Tammy = MASTIN.

Still, you didn't pull a 180 and try to tear the Tammy wagon down...I think.

In post 2337, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2325, Kise wrote:myk suggested that the cop be shot down quick.

Not true.

Very true. :? Check again. This is him telling her to shoot Ben.

In post 2337, AngryPidgeon wrote:He was saying the same thing I was. (If tammy, is town she would have shot Benmage -> she is scum). Hes still scum, but just saying. Trying to say that Mykonian was hoping to save the NK is kind of a reach. If you are going to push him for this, the you are ignoring that I was basically holding the same opinion.

You both may have thought along the same lines, but he was outright instructing her to shoot the cop to prove she was town/he was lying. I went back to be sure:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4459016
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4459172

These are your posts mentioning Tammy's lack of killing Ben. No where in these posts do you tell her to shoot Ben. This is you pondering.

I may be reaching, but if he's scum for real then it's not reaching at all, right?

In post 2337, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2325, Kise wrote:The
mafia would have liked it very much
to have her shoot the cop,
lynch her,

Do you think lynching Tammy was pro-scum?

It benefited all alignments. I always knew that but I didn't want to say anything that would kill the wagon - If you look back, you can tell Ben and I were being desperate by referencing old games that included daykilling mafia. I was with him in trying to drive that lynch through, and I left out some minor details regarding those games. :P

On the flip side, if we used her to daykill via majority vote, that just as well COULD have benefited her and every other alignment. The thing to keep in mind is that there was mystery surrounding exactly what kind of non-town Tammy was. It should have clicked that she was Fatman via the flavor of her kills, but even that doesn't speak much about faction.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2341, Yates wrote:Are you trying to hint at something regarding my night actions/lack thereof or make jokes?

hmm.. that would be kind of sloppy of me to expose both of us as having PRs wouldn't it?

>.>

But you didn't answer my question.

<.<

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Kise »

AngryPidgeon wrote:Why would AV's buddies be inclined to lurk because he died? Not quite sure why they would lurk since Tammy was apparently shooting lurkers.

I was thinking their best chance at not grabbing the attention of investigators, blockers, killers and the lynch mob would be to lay low. I hadn't considered that they may have tried outguessing the daykiller's motives.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Kise »

Post pls, jason. You got prodded like the rest of us.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Kise »

I'm down with that idea, Els. Don't wanna give the lurkers more reason to catch-up lurk.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 2396, jasonT1981 wrote:crap, forgot this game had opened. give me a while to catch up.

So that wasn't you I saw browsing Theme Park the other night, posting in other games? Must have been jasonT1982.

In post 2447, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1383, Benmage wrote:Remember, BC is scum too.

Vote: WrathChild

lol?

In post 2462, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The bolded comes from a scum standpoint since I asked him about mykonian before he 'officially' moved me from Null to Scum. So the "my scum read is asking me to do it" didn't apply back when he first dodged.

I didn't catch that the first read but I'm noting it now.

In post 2476, Elscouta wrote:Not caring to argue with MoI anymore - if any town want additionnal explanations, plz say so and i will provide them.

Why are you breaking down? Also, why aren't you providing your own reads instead of trying to support other cases?

@Yates:
In post 61, Acosmist wrote:Role name is not paranoid gun owner, btw. That's just the effect of it. So anything of the form "Solid Snake wasn't paranoid!" is dumb.

He said this in between those quotes you just put up. My understanding is that Pgo isn't the name of his role but his powers are the same thing as Pgo.

VLA tomorrow until maybe Friday morning

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Kise »

I don't know what that means.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Kise »

Mm..I wanna think Yates is frontlining as town but I don't like the hints he's prefacing a MoI hop. Will keep Aco's links noted.

In post 2548, Elscouta wrote:There is already enough names that have been thrown around that i don't see throwing a new one to be productive. Why would I try to find a new case when i'm perfectly happy with lynching MoI and Ascomist?

Because you weren't happy lynching MoI until he started questioning you. I don't think anyone would give you crap for finding a new suspect so early in the phase. If anything, you get crap for bandwagoning. And who knows, there may be someone going unnoticed that only you managed to catch onto and call them out.

But what I'm getting at is that you haven't been trying to come up with new ideas for us to discuss. You've been commenting on the cases that others make, which isn't you using your own judgment of individual players.

It's not worth moving my vote to you but I would like for you to produce unique content of your own, if you would be willing.

@PV: Were you insinuating the cop had a guilty on WC?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2572, mykonian wrote:Now, I wonder, how much of your arguing actually gets read, MoI? Because most of it is rather pointless and just calls everybody but "the dragon" stupid.

You've been baiting him, this page. :P

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2579 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:What happened was actually the opposite. I found something interesting in mastin posts, and decided to question MoI on it. Then, he started questionning me about mykonian to distract me, and after a few pages of back-and-forth, I determined that he was worthy of today lynch.

But didn't he answer the question you had before he brought up myk? He was questioning you back afterward.

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:Regarding original content, what about Ascomist #2464 where he admits he knows i'm town "refusing to play" instead of scum faking a style? Nobody has even commented on that...

O.. looked like a quip in response to you ignoring MoI. There seems to be a trend of people's tones addressing others as town. :shifty:

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:I'm watching the thread closely to see if anything strikes me, but unfortunately nothing really scummy appeared (except Cheery Dog "oh i will vote for one leading suspect but pretend it's from my read of RVS" but i'm waiting for his reply on that)

I'll be waiting on more from him too.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Kise »

@ELscouta

In post 2511, Acosmist wrote:Zab is also scum, and Elscouta very well could be. So just lynch them after my death confirms Yates as scum.

"very well could be" doesn't look like you're a strong scumread; I interpretted this post as Aco saying w/e, just focus Yates and zab before discussing your lynch. The order he's suggesting is to lynch him, then Yates, then zab and you after all that. I'm keeping Aco's humor in mind.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Kise »

Wow Mag

unvote;
vote: elscouta

@mastin: I know it's taboo to agree with the 'enemy', but please check 2581 without bias and tell what you think of Els.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2545, Kise wrote:
VLA tomorrow until maybe Friday morning

Starting now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2585, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2575, Kise wrote:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

What am I missing here?

What good is a mafia roleblocker if he can't block threats to his group? Can't block the neighborizer? Can't block the PGO? Can't block the daykiller? Lions tigers bears OH MY!

In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:That one of Kise or MOI is scum. They are both way to experienced to be using out guess the mod.

Despite being taboo, the shit can actually work. I'm too grown to be a metasheep.

In post 2619, jasonT1981 wrote:Kise, playing the Jason posted elsewhere card..... weak card to play, I already said I had forgotten this game had started up again. I'm always suspicious of the OMG HE POSTS ELSEWHERE BUT NOT HERE card as its an easy one to push.

So you didn't get the "day 3" prod? Or was it via QT?

In post 2652, mykonian wrote:And it rather obvious who's more concerned about staying alive.

He said you can lynch him today

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Kise »

mini vla

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2668, zabriel wrote:Kise, the tone of your last makes it seem like you've got a pretty strong read on somebody. Is this just sarcasm because sarcasm or is there an accusation here? And what makes Elscouta a better vote if you do have other suspicions?

Somebody who? Nero? No role related read if that's what you're asking.

In post 2670, Nero Cain wrote:First of all. The mafia roleblocker was dead before I sent in my action therefore he couldn’t have blocked me. He couldn’t block the daykiller since his action was likely to be night only. He couldn’t block the PGO since it’s a
PASSIVE
action.

My role doesn’t say anything about being unblockable but with the roleblocker dead and me receiving a qt within an hour then that means I now have an unblockable power.

If your role doesn't say anything about it, it's extra fishy that you get shit instantly. I don't think Ben would have got his result as soon as your powers kick in, and in fact I think Tammy said the secret messenger was sent to her at the END of night phase.

In post 2673, Cheery Dog wrote:I also don't see anything wrong exactly with Kise's 2666, looks like sarcasm.
2575 is very derp though. Neighborisers can't confirm town.

RE 2575: I'm not saying his power confirms town. His posts.

Hold up a second

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1642, Tammy wrote:No, neighborhood is night talk only, which leads me to believe scum probably don't have day talk either. I got the message at the start of day.

Start of the day, not instant like the neighborization

Fuck you guys, Nero is scum

unvote; vote nero

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2573, Kise wrote:
@PV: Were you insinuating the cop had a guilty on WC?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Kise »

nvm, I see Els wagon picked up!

unvote; vote: elscouta

In post 2712, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2711, AngryPidgeon wrote:Anyone voting for pidgey seriously (or calling Amrun scum) is prob-scum
I'm going to flip this around and say anyone suspecting jason seriously and/or calling his slot scum is prob-scum.

Why?

AV's why. Look at where his nice juicy vote was placed and tell me that's a buddy-vote.

And then he bugged off to vote Yates without hard pushing jason. Not a good enough excuse for obvtown jason.

In post 2749, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well no wagon has formed on lurker Zabriel as he is scum and other scum are making their presence actually felt in thread (mykonian and Esc).

I'm not sold on Yates as scum at this point. Yes, I get the DBZ "Yates making terrible arguments is scum Yates" read you have. I just am not on board with it at this juncture.

zab is town once Nero flips scum. I feel the same about Yates.

In post 2762, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2754, Thor665 wrote:Okay, why is he scum?

he's discrediting like a mofo. I'm a confirmed Nieghborizer and he's trying to throw water on it. He also came in the game and tried to discredit the cop.

If Thor doesn't check this out for himself, MoI would look scummy, sure. Thing is, you're leaving out details that MoI actually wasn't discrediting, he was verifying the cop claim. Please speak on HOW MoI is throwing water on your claim so Thor has a better idea of what you mean. You don't throw dirt quick enough.

In post 2762, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2755, Kise wrote:If your role doesn't say anything about it, it's extra fishy that you get shit instantly. I don't think Ben would have got his result as soon as your powers kick in, and in fact I think Tammy said the secret messenger was sent to her at the END of night phase.

So your theory is that Nero scum nieghborized SK Tammy, convinced Tammy that we spoke last night but really didn’t? lol

I believe you are an instant neighborizer, just not town. Why shouldn't the mafia's roleblocker have been able to block you?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2764, AngryPidgeon wrote:MoI/Kise aren't arguing that you arent a neighborizer. I think they are arguing that you are a scum neighborizer due to setup spec. I dont necessarily buy that as I think that would involve sloppy modding.

Right.

I had Nero as town. You can go back and see I used to say that, but come on..a secretly unblockable TOWN neighborizer is fishy. AV's safeclaim was prob town roleblocker, who knows. Just remember down the road how many flipped and/or claimed town power roles exist, and how many are useful enough that a mafia roleblocker is needed to counter them.

And I still think neighborizer and messenger are redundant 'powers' to both be of use to town, though fun. Nobody would have guessed we'd know of both these roles as soon as day 2, but either way they're a bit similar.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Kise »

BTW jason, I'm not hinting I think you're scum. You are a hypocrite though.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1642, Tammy wrote:I got the message AT THE START OF THE DAY.

Nero Cain wrote:oh so the messenger is scum and you and MOI want to throw doubt on my confirmed role so the messenger can squeak by.

Messenger only squeaks by (in my book) with you flipping scum bro. Why would they squeak by after you flip town, going by what i said in that quote?

</3

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Kise »

@Thor: No. Watcher and Tracker can actually get things done. A neighbor and messenger are fun roles that don't actually prove anything. They are much fluffier than watcher/trackers.

@Nero: Don't shoot the messenger. :)

You need to die for attacking town anyway.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Kise »

They can exist. I personally find them useless roles to both be town, when town is up against a daykilling 3rd party on top of the mafia.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2778 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Kise »

You know I'm not backtracking you scummy raptor. It was pretty obvious you were a neighbor when Tammy outed your role.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1684, Kise wrote:Forgive me if this is outguessing the mod, but we've got a cop, neighborizer and mailman... Due to there being a cop, the last two are pretty useless for town. I'ma say one of the latter two aren't town, therefore. I like Nero's play so far, and trying to guess thematically how these roles work, the neighborizing character would have to look friendly to others and not obv-evil. The messenger could be one of those mind reading types from Harry Potter... I'm guessing there's mind reading types anyway.

Always believed you were neighborizer. Don't even try it.

And as you can see in the quote above, I was at first on your side and thinking the messenger was scum because of my bias towards you. At this point, I have no proof of anything. It's personal input.

Your recent play has also had a hand in revealing you for the scum you are.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Nomming you after the game for all the scummies.

@Nero what is your flavor?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2801 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Kise »

MoI

In post 1393, zabriel wrote:So, a little late to this party, but I seem to recall Nero Cain claiming the kill on d1. Was that already ruled crazy reaction nonsense wasn't watching, or has that just been forgotten?

Earlier, I said that although both could be town, it'd be weird for zab to make this comment about Nero if they were buddies. It's not something I see someone misremembering about their partner, even if zab was lit up at the time.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2859 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2843, pidgey wrote:And today since cases and opinions have began piling up on him, he has gone to the shadows, only appearing here and there to throw a jab around.

Is no one baffled by how his votes suddenly stopped and changed? After he did.... what? What was his defense?

I actually do expect myk to chill out while someone else is in the hot seat. I haven't forgotten about him at all.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 2860, Thor665 wrote:@Kise - it's not a hot seat, it's a lynch seat. If you're not here for the lynching you should unvote and allow someone else to get the town cred.

Did not know there was a difference, forgive me as I am more than happy to get the town creds.

Myk can be flash lynched d4 if there's such a thing. Soon as thread opens.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 2882, jasonT1981 wrote:AP should be tomorrows lynch, Kise or Zeb.

bro im town

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #129) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 2890, jasonT1981 wrote:Its alright, AP & Kise if you lynch me tomorrow, it will only come back to haunt you.

Never said I'd lynch you. Scared now? Image

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #130) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #131) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Kise »

omg pap you were just here

:(

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Kise »

Oh hell, oh well

Vote: myk

That day prod working now jason?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Kise »

Not posting much so PV can catch up.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Kise »

Cut the crap PV

In post 2447, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1383, Benmage wrote:Remember, BC is scum too.

Vote: WrathChild

Were you or were you not insinuating the cop had a guilty? What reason here were you voting Wrath?

Oh so Nero recruited Thor? Gee we shouldn't think he's scum now. Scum would never kill someone they wasted a neighborize on right? :roll:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3058, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Everyone – Please note that Mastin has been challenged to provide a single link for a Town game from MoI showing that he would support leashing a Serial Killer. He continues to dodge doing it because he can’t. This demonstrates that every element of his longwinded posts about me are pure rhetoric he knows he can’t actually support. He’s lying about having any meta to support his ‘suspicion’.

He's a known bullshitter. Can't get his way other than lying in bed with scum but he's delusional by calling them town.

In post 3059, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Yes that’s right folks – he claimed X which is an unknown number. Yet now, after I correctly predicted his response which was “Oh, I’m out” I suddenly was setting him up and I knew he only had 3. And the reason why he states I knew he was out is a
DIRECT LIE.
Furthermore look at and .

Known bullshitter, but scum. He was playing stupid last phase by acting like he thought we didn't believe he could neighbor others. He didn't neighbor the cop because his group had a strongman killer.

In post 3071, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2998, Kise wrote:What reason here were you voting Wrath?
Following up on Ben's suspicion, plus Wrathchild as town is much more active.

Ben's suspicion, not yours. got it. At least now you know that meta on WC isn't reliable.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm still reading from page 124 but lemme poop this big wall on yall

In post 3086, mykonian wrote:
In post 2998, Kise wrote:Oh so Nero recruited Thor? Gee we shouldn't think he's scum now. Scum would never kill someone they wasted a neighborize on right? :roll:

Very much so. Why do you doubt this Kise?

I was being sarcastic.

In post 3095, mastin2 wrote:1: What happened to your read on Khan?
It fell off around the time I quipped "inb4 scum killed Kise to frame Khan. KK probtown," and I said that jokingly with the hope it'd keep us both alive (assuming he was town then) so scum could see us fight another day. For the most part, and in order to not hurt either of us, I will say my townread is hint based. When day 3 came around, we both dropped it, so I took that to mean
hint acknowledged
. Khan had plenty of you that would lynch me, so if he's scum, I would think he'd take advantage of that rather than walking away as we did.

A while back, you offered to 1V1 him, yet now, you've pretty much completely dropped that, in favor of...
2: Nero. You've been doubting his role, but you have my word that it works exactly the way he says it does. So do you still think he's scum because of his role, or is it because of more than that? Do you have more reasons to think he's scum than what he's said?
I had a townread on him for the longest. The first time I thought to reconsider was when he was telling Tammy in the QT that jason may be right about me lurking as a scum tactic - I should point out that that same phase, I mentioned scum would be lurking after having their roleblocker daykilled. I didn't begin to "lurk" until the last week or so of day 1. The thing is, I literally spoke to Nero the day before signing up for this game. He asked why I stopped playing mafia and I told him I wouldn't devote enough time to it. But, I popped online the next day, saw he signed up for this and said why not, so I joined. I feel Nero should know I wasn't lurking as a scum thing, but the way he was playing Tammy in the QT made me pause.

The reason I think he's a mafia neighborizer is due to apparently being unblockable. I figure a mafia roleblocker would need to be useful by blocking threats, and so far we can only say those threats are doc, cop and perhaps messenger. Even if his claim of Hal Otacon makes sense for the ability given, that doesn't mean Hal is town. I'm Draco Malfoy and I'm town sided. We don't know the story behind this mash-up theme, so only the mods know how pappum decided on these characters.

3: For that matter, I've seen you focusing your reads on specific players. (Mainly suspects, not so much town.) Why are you focusing only on specific people, rather than on people as a whole?
I thought I gave great reasons to suspect myk but the wagon is small. Some think zab is scum and I don't agree with that....this is stupid for me to say but I think he's the messenger. Everyone is divided and we're all too stubborn to give anyone else's case a chance. My style isn't to keep hammering the same points over again and again. At the moment, I have nothing additional to press against myk or Nero other than what I've gone over earlier. As for PV, I would like to be the one to give him attention since he's still coasting around everyone else 2 months later.

4: So basically, (this is getting a little repetitive :P) I want you to give me your rundown, on all your suspects and all your townreads, along with the reasons why. I need to see your stances crystal clearly for there to be any chance of you moving outside of my suspect list, 'cause you're currently second-strongest under MoI.
3. zabriel - didn't jump on him THAT much day 1, and I decided he was town around day 3 I believe when I began feeling he may be the messenger.

4. Shahrizai / mykonian - This. Then this.

6. Cybertronix / mastin2 - I think you're town who really really wants to lynch his suspects, even at the cost of giving someone as scummy as myk a pass in order to have their vote. I didn't care for the way you've ignored some of my posts so I semi-ignore you in return, hence the infrequent antagonizing.

8. PeregrineV - Mid-tier scum. There's been 3-4 accounts where he's dodged my questions and I've had to bring them back up. He's one of the people I've said would be lurking due to the mafia roleblocker being shot so early in the game. He says things like "Melmond is town, everyone voting him is suspect" and then drops it. He votes WC last phase after quoting something Benmage said; too sheepy for someone who hasn't given this game a great deal of his own input. The only reason he's not top priority is because he barely talks, and other suspects have taken the spotlight.

9. Amrun / pidgey - The last time I mentioned him, I quoted what he said that gave me all sorts of town heebeegeebees (refer to the link on myk). So much kleenex used to clean the keyboard that day.

10. Acosmist - Until this very second, I was outguessing the shit out of the mod. I said a town killing role would be nice to combat the SK and however many scum there are - still considering that a strongman kill may have been used on Ben - so I wanted to believe he was town off that, and not from his play. Now I'm wondering how the mod would balance a town PGO considering the mafia may have also been killed every day by the SK, and a bulletproof scum wouldn't be enough. On the other hand, what perks did the SK have to survive, seeing as how she could be found guilty? Aco isn't an immediate concern of mine...meh, I don't think in my heart I feel he's a concern at all.

11. Zoroaster / MagnaofIllusion - Say what you want but the way he handled posts from you, Ben, myk, Els and whoever else has been very prompt. Very quick - very natural, and I like that. I think he is countering everyone and no one is countering him back in a way that condemns him. All the references and the links posted, MoI looks good in the end. Zoroaster was on the fence at the start of the game, and at that time I was still reading snifit and AP as scumbuds, so Zor was out of sight anyway.

12. Yates - He gave off some Godfather vibes. I put him as probtown last phase because through it all, he hasn't slipped up (well, he slipped up with Aco) or done any commanding. He's not super town, but he at least comments on people I think are scum without defending them.

14. I Am Innocent / AngryPidgeon - Here.

16. jasonT1981 - Never thought he was scum but it's fun to throw his hypocritical inconsistencies back at him.

17. snifit / Cheery Dog - I thought he was town during the Els wagoning. Els was town tho, so...I had snifit as scum for the longest. Cheery isn't town to me. As much as I'd rather see myk taken care of, I may be on board with this lynch.

19. Kublai Khan - Said my piece earlier.

21. Nero Cain - He'd be town based off reads. He's scum based on outguessing the mod/balance/why the heck can't he be roleblocked/why is he acting like I don't believe he can neighbor people/why playing dumb. I'll admit it's a bit worrying we don't have any more investigators coming forth with results to make this easier, but I know Faraday gives great role ideas when he reviews so I'm still expecting some good PRs are out there that we haven't thought of yet.

5: Also, why is your activity as low as it is?
The town-Kise I knew years ago was one of the most frequent posters in the game, posting almost every day with thought after thought after thought.
Yes, it's an out-of-date meta, but I still want to know what changed to make your posting be sporadic and infrequent; I can tell you right here and now it was not a change for the better.
I remember the days of being #2 highest poster, right under zwet. Fun times, fun times. But going back to what I told Nero before signing up, I'm splitting my time between songwriting, composing, this, doing stuff around the house, shopping, and sometimes I'll play a game if there's new content.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28930183#history

If you check the bottom of my match history, you'll see I go away for weeks at a time without playing, and that game is as addicting as Starbucks. Myk is on it every day. It's crack, as him!

I'll post as much as I can, but I won't go over what's already been settled. I might say a small line because I don't expect to return to walls upon walls of replies. I get enough of that reading you and MoI!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3133, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3082, Kise wrote:Ben's suspicion, not yours. got it. At least now you know that meta on WC isn't reliable.

Still wondering how you arrived at Ben having a result, considering the timeline of events.

I didn't think he had a result at all. I thought you were either derping, trying to confuse/insinuate to others that Ben had a guilty on WC, or both.

In post 3137, mykonian wrote:
and stop bolding your posts tyvm. Makes you damn hard to read without gaining a migraine

woop

Caught up. Playerlist is divided good enough to make a sequel to West Side Story. Certain people don't want to lynch so-and-so because so-and-so won't lynch them, but will lynch similar 'suspects'. Do we have any odd men out that 8 of us can agree to lynch, or are we doomed to these cliques?

myk, Cheery, PV, and zab if I was just being stupid for thinking he was something else. Do 7 of you agree to lynch any number of these men at the time?

Moi, Mastin, I'm on my death bed. I call make a wish and tell them I want you two to find a common enemy and not let scum tip toe around your battle. What do you do?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3173 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Kise »

unvote; vote: PV

I'm vla too until PV is lynched.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Post by Kise »

@Cheery: I'm stupid if zab isn't messenger

@Nero: That's bullshit. Stop splitting the votes. KK's post reminded me AP was out to lynch me at one point. So why wouldn't any of PV's buddies be out to lynch him, if you're going to group me and AP? If you have PV as town I'd like to know why.

In post 3193, Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon is scum.

What do you make of someone like Yates essentially saying AP is all over the place?

In post 3206, jasonT1981 wrote:I agree with Pidgey on the cherry vote thing, his votes do seem loose and mostly on the leading wagon (ok he started the PereV one) it's not that I have become disinterested, I am honestly having a hard time keeping up and finding it hard to follow. By the time I have caught up the game has moved another 5/10 pages.

However, at 130 pages almost, I don't want to replace out, as it would be a fucking nightmare

Seems like scum trying to skate by uninterested in the game right now

In post 3213, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im down to lynch Mykonian if there is support.

there's like 3 of us

In post 3212, pappums rat wrote:Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until Thursday.

Ahem

In post 3173, Kise wrote:I'm vla too until PV is lynched.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Kise »

If you vote for PV I'll claim masons with you til lylo.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Kise »

@KK, It's not bad - you're not making things up. I probably would have liked your recent postings back when I tried to lynch AP. In the end, I don't think what you've presented absolutely makes AP scum. Or, it could be due to me having AP as town and not opening up to more possibilities. Either way, gut's not feeling it. It'd be different if we were working with something more than differing motives.

Earlier, Yates told me that I shouldn't put too much stock into my case on AP because that was typical behavior of AP, irregardless of alignment tells. What I tried to ask you is how that statement from Yates affects your read of AP, if at all.(?)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3300 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Kise »

Because I would have no other reason for not being up to lynch you. I think messenger is town - I think you're messenger after the fact. There's never been a request for you to confirm or deny it, keep in mind.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3320, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3154, Kise wrote:I had a townread on him for the longest. The first time I thought to reconsider was when
he was telling Tammy in the QT
that jason may be right about me lurking as a scum tactic - I should point out that that same phase, I mentioned scum would be lurking after having their roleblocker daykilled. I didn't begin to "lurk" until the last week or so of day 1. The thing is, I literally spoke to Nero the day before signing up for this game. He asked why I stopped playing mafia and I told him I wouldn't devote enough time to it. But, I popped online the next day, saw he signed up for this and said why not, so I joined. I feel Nero should know I wasn't lurking as a scum thing,
but the way he was playing Tammy in the QT made me pause.

Did I miss something, or are you a part of Nero's neighborhood now? I thought he added Tammy then Thor& Mastin. You're talking like you're reading it.

I haven't read their QT but I am reading this thread.

In post 3333, PeregrineV wrote:Leashing Tammy would have given us flips without costing us lynches, and instead of testing Acomist PGO claim, why doesn't he just play and we'll determine if he's town from that?

Because Aco is still toying with everyone and trying to bait people to man up and vote him. You can't read someone who's trolling you.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3355 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by Kise »

Can't troll a troll, Aco. Word of advice.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3415 (isolation #145) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Kise »

WTF Mag?

In post 1611, Tammy wrote:Also, I do need to confirm this because I'm not sure what I think about it, and whatever you think about me I've honestly been searching for mafia since the time the game started. I don't know why you were so suspicious of me when I was honest with my reads.

But, Nero Cain neighborized me last night. We didn't talk about much but he asked me for my four suspects with reasoning. I'm not sure what to think about it and thought I'd hold onto it while I figured it out.
He didn't give many suspects just said he thought Jason was onto something with Kise and thought that Snifit was suspicious too.
I gave him all the thoughts I had on players up to that point, but I do kind of find it weird that he wanted to know my 4 suspects with reasons because he wanted to keep track of suspects. Anyway, do with that what you want.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3416 (isolation #146) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Kise »

o nevermind, I see what you thought happened. NOPE no slips from me.

In post 3377, mykonian wrote:Town in this game make statements, make stuff happen. Scum do not. Which is why Jason, Cheery, MoI, Yates, Kise, zabriel and to a certain extend Acosmist all should be on the top side of people's scumlist. There are things excusing them from it somewhere, and it'd be silly to assume they were all scum, but they are making too little things move, stepping on too few toes, taking too few risks.

This game is boring since we have a group of zab-Yates-PV etc waiting til deadline to make their votes useful. I'm tired of talking in circles or looking - yes, looking - for someone else to slip up for the sake of switching suspects & trying to look productive.

Here's the deal. People get lynched & killed. Ok, we have flips... we don't have anyone with guilties or anything similar coming out to lead us, so what is the point of dragging things out instead of moving on to our next suspects? Oh WAIT some of us DO MOVE ON, but we have to go through the same tired ass motions of 3 weeks before others get up and join a cause.

I said I wouldn't let this game try my patience. Haven't lied about that part, just haven't found anything worth putting my nose in.

In post 3386, mastin2 wrote:Kise
and MoI
are under revision still but are currently on the town side of null.

Good. We can talk about people now without you thinking I have ulterior motive?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3417 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3419 (isolation #148) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Kise »

Ooooo boy. We had to have a fight at some point....

I took a jab at PV's coasting. Didn't care/consider that he wouldn't have his answer. I can't remember how I felt at the time but I may have been thinking he'd do his own research.

This game is nerve-racking if you allow it to be. Lighten up, Mr. Zilla?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3447 (isolation #149) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Kise »

unvote
vote: zabriel

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Kise »

vote zabriel

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3513 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Kise »

If I was the messenger, I targeted Aco; something unusual happened

I told the mod of my situation... for the rest of you, my internet service is scheduled to be discontinued sometime this week. I will disappear until close to New Years unless I feel like moving back and forth to my sister's place to pop online.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Kise »

@Acosmist / AngryP / pidgey / Peregrine / jasonT - VOTE ZAB FOR GREAT JUSTICE AND SEXY MAFIA HANGINGS

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Kise »

messenger is scum BTW

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3523 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Kise »

Which means Nero is town now so Mastin you and him should vote zab. I trust you guys now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3602 (isolation #155) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Kise »

Like I said, messenger is scum.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3631 (isolation #156) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Kise »

How long until zab is hammered?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3637 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Kise »

Remember when I wanted to lynch KK? OHOHO NOW some of you want to do it too, too late.

Remember when I wanted to lynch AP? BUBUBUT WAIT, NOW he's a viable lynch. No, I'm not joining you this time.

We spent 2 weeks already on a no lynch phase. There isn't shit else we need to discuss right now. I'm not cop. I don't get to know shit for certain until seeing flips. But nobody wants to get a fucking flip in this game until the last fucking seconds to deadline. It's boring. It's bullshit. It's not fun. I don't play this game for a win/loss record. I play to have fun. Fun [for me in this game] is not deadline whoring and guessing scumteams for months with no flips.

We have ONE, FUCKING, SCUM FLIP, ONE. It's day fucking five, one fucking flip. Tammy and Els are the only lynches I wanted to see happen that hHAVE happened, and I didn't even suspect Els until the day we lynched him. There is not anything else we can gain from guesswork. I'm not making any more cracks at scumteams, motives and that bullshit. We flip scum, THENwe can analyze the iso, connections, etc.

Why are you still alive? How the did you make it past day 3?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Kise »

I BEEN SAID TO LNCH YOU

I BEEN said to lynch Nero
Nero is town and should vote zab

Oh you don't remember my PV vote yesterday?

Oh you don't see me on zab today?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Kise »

Nero you should 1v1 myk tomorrow, I will have your back buddy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3645 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Kise »

Fucking junkie, die quietly

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3649 (isolation #161) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Kise »

"mmm Ap say I'm town.
mayb he cum save me pls"

heeeeey he said I'm town last I checked. Speaking of me being town-

PIDGEY, it does kind of bug me that I've been unreadable to you for about a month or two now. There has to be something in my iso you thought was "could be scum" and if so, please bring it up so I can clarify if possible.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3675 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Do we have 7 people to lynch myk yet? I notice some of you are pro-zab, anti-myk.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3718 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Kise »

Thing about it is that AV was half-assing it. He didn't stick to his jason vote, and didn't push for the Yates vote. Null all around to me. He could have been parking votes on town, or lazily trying to get on wagons early to look good if his buds fucked up and got flipped. I've been reading into jason & Yate's character more than AV's interactions. I somewhat felt Yates might be a partner due to AV's lurking; I was thinking the lurk was to wait for shit to cool off, and AV would decide whether to keep his vote or alleviate any heat jason or Yates had.

Over time, it hasn't felt worthwhile to pursue. Null at best.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3719 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Kise »

Myk would you be willing to prove your town read of Aco by targeting him tonight?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (isolation #165) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Kise »

wtf

who crumbs a character lol

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Kise »

jason is who crumbs a character :cool:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Kise »

uuuuuh im laughing my ass off but I think jason's trying too hard to prove himself

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3732 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Kise »

He was READY for that shit too. Must have bookmarked the post numbers.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Kise »

unvote; vote jason

It's jason and Mastin.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3736 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Mastin that was the most random ass request for a name claim

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3722, mastin2 wrote:Jason, I want you to nameclaim, and to do so immediately.

Both posted at 6pm

You two planned this in the QT huh? Space your posts apart next time

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Kise »

nah nah naaaah how is a name claim gonna clear you? Maybe I should be asking mastin this question.

And you just so happened to crumb throughout the game?

And you happily quote every instance of these crumbs for mastin?

And he gets a town lean out of WHAT?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3745 (isolation #173) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3740, mastin2 wrote: I mighta accidentally PROVBED he was town. :P

???

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3751 (isolation #174) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Kise »

You put smilies in your personal QT, mastin?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3753 (isolation #175) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3661, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey, Zab...

Why you no dead yet?

yeah lets not quicklynch :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3755 (isolation #176) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Kise »

OOOOOOH I been waiting to nail that ass too

pedit: if you don't agree with "quicklynching" this phase, what do you think we should go over for discussion?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3758 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3756, mastin2 wrote:be an alt which my constant usage of smileys would help to give me away

I see what you did there!

In post 3756, mastin2 wrote:/anyway, should be leaving.

Bailing on ya boy already???

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3759 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3757, jasonT1981 wrote:best female porn star
best alcohol related product
best video game
best options for town post Zab lynch.

Out of those 4, take your pic. I'm open to discuss any.

Throwing in the towel I see

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (isolation #179) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Kise »

Ain't no aside from your name claim.

Look, that was the fakest exchange between you and mastin in the history of everything. I can understand if you have a role where you crumb results/targets in case you die...breadcrumbing a character tho, ehhhhh trying too hard to prove it's not a fake claim.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3766 (isolation #180) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Kise »

Shit's simple.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3772 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3769, jasonT1981 wrote:My role was also crumbed, go look for it..

Why would you crumb a role?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (isolation #182) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Kise »

And if you think I'm scum like you've been saying the last 4-5 phases, why would you want me of all people to know what your role is? So I can go tell my mafia buddies?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3781 (isolation #183) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Two peas in a pod

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3803 (isolation #184) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Kise »

The Sorrow, truthfully :?: :idea:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3817 (isolation #185) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Fuck it then

unvote
vote zab

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3819 (isolation #186) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by Kise »

I don't even know any more. I think I've had everybody as scum at some point.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3830 (isolation #187) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Kise »

Kublai Khan wrote:So, can we lynch scum today?

Y'know, for a change?

Vote: AngryPidgeon

How close to you think we are to mylo/lylo, however it goes?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3832 (isolation #188) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Kise »

Um. Mass/name claim?

I'm Draco.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (isolation #189) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Kise »

My guess? Scum are really confident they can win this, that's why they went ahead and bombed PV yesterday instead of holding out. I don't wanna vote jason now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3835 (isolation #190) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Kise »

In post 3820, pappums rat wrote:
Votecount 5.6 (Final VC of Day 5)

zabriel - 7 (Yates, MagnaofIllusion, mykonian, Kublai Khan, Acosmist, Kise, PeregrineV)
jasonT1981 - 1 (AngryPidgeon)
Yates - 1 (mastin2)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (Nero Cain)
Kise - 1 (zabriel)

Not voting - pidgey, jasonT1981

With 13 alive it took 7 to lynch.

A lynch has been reached.

As the Day drew to a close, it was decided that this was not going to be a repeat of the Day before.
PeregrineV held his wand to the back of zabriel and marched him up to the gallows.
"Come on, PV, you know it's me, I brought you to Hogwarts after all!" pleaded zabriel.
PeregrineV wasnt having any of it though. Too much deception had been going on for too long, and PV couldnt bring himself to trust anyone anymore.
He guided the noose around zabriel's enormous beard and kicked the stool out from under him.
Alas, zabriel was telling the truth, and PV had strung up his good friend Hagrid.
Through the tears, PeregrineV noticed that the gallows were sagging more than what they should have been, even for someone as big as Hagrid.
He turned his friend's body around and noticed too late something strapped to his back underneath his coat.

"Bloody Hell..." was all he could manage as the explosion took him.
KABOOM!

Reads like someone put the bomb on zabriel. So maybe scum put the bomb on zab over night thinking "well we didnt get him lynched d4 but d5 let's hope town tries to bumrush it"? And ofc they wouldn't hammer him

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3836 (isolation #191) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Kise »

Holy shit.

vote Yates

This means fuck you too pidgey

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3837 (isolation #192) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Kise »

Yes. Yates didn't hammer zab D4. D5 he was the first on it. Pidgey didn't hammer zab yesterday.

Omg that iso. I'm confident for the first time in months.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3838 (isolation #193) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Kise »

Wait.

Ok maybe not pidgey. Still reading the iso.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (isolation #194) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm VT I don't know shit but what's been talked about.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3990 (isolation #195) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Kise »

back for a short while. I already said I'm Draco Malloy twice. you're role of then.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3991 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Kise »

role cop***

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5000 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Kise »

CG mafia...

So Mastin, about them derailings

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5002 (isolation #198) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Kise »

AP eventually won me over. More circumstantial than newbtown IMO.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5004 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Kise »

Honestly I prob would have tried to lynch you after myk if you did 1v1 him :P

I have no honor

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”