Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:04 am

Post by zabriel »

Considering that you brought it back up again...
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Don't feel like Yates was role-fishing, but I usually think it has to be pretty blatant before I think someone is guilty of it.

Didn't think zab was all that scummy, but just went back and read the ISO. It's pretty scummy.

@Zab
Zab in 203 wrote:I've got scumfeel on Ben. KK has made some points on him, he's asked some unnecessary questions, and the earlier noob-defense on me based on a self-vote from RC was just kind of bizarre.
Even if I had self-voted, self-votes are anti-town
, and him going oh, noob, whatever about that was kind of weird.

Based on the bolded, why are you not voting rapidcanyon?

Jason can be town, at least until he scums up the thread. And I know what to look for, esp. after Team mafia. :mad:

and is it just me, or is there a distinct lack of posting for a game this size?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Cybertronix »

In post 225, zabriel wrote:Considering that you brought it back up again...

So I wasn't supposed to give him context on something I said? Good call.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:22 am

Post by zabriel »

Because I felt that Ben was a better vote. RC was putting it out there as a reaction test, which I've seen done by a few people, and usually it's either ignored or exploded on. It's a play that I don't like and I don't use, but his subsequent play hasn't been bad. His ISO is pretty short, but it's got a lot of thoughts about reactions to his self-vote. So I do think he's town, but his self-vote has nothing to do with the read.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Kise »

AM I STILL IN THIS?

DID I MISS RVS???
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Kise »

In post 205, pappums rat wrote:
Kise has failed to meet activity requirements so a search for a replacement will now begin. If he posts within the thread before a replacement is found he will remain in the game.

BloodCovenant has recieved his first prod.

YEEEEEAAAAH READING NOW

/CONFIRM

Yet…
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 230, Kise wrote:
In post 205, pappums rat wrote:
Kise has failed to meet activity requirements so a search for a replacement will now begin. If he posts within the thread before a replacement is found he will remain in the game.

BloodCovenant has recieved his first prod.

YEEEEEAAAAH READING NOW

/CONFIRM

the only reason why i'm playing the game, thank god your back in.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 170, Yates wrote:Also, <3 Tammy. With you and PereV here I'm feeling all nostalgic. :p

:]
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Tammy »

Continue to feel better about Yates after he explained his BC vote and continued in his line of questioning to Jason. Glad the argument is over, but if Yates wanted to use it to make Jason look scummy he could have, and I think he would have, but he got the answer and said he felt better.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.
I need to do some ISO's and stuff though.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

Of Yates seems the scummier to you, why didn't you vote him?
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am

Post by pappums rat »

AurorusVox was floating around his office, peering into the minds of his foes looking for any weakness he could find.
As he continued making his evil plans for the coming days, he noticed something strange in the corner.
He went over to take a closer look at what it was when he realized that he was making a huge mistake.
"Oh shi..." KABOOM!!!

AurorusVox was
Psycho Mantis, Mafia Roleblocker
, who was blown apart Day 1.

Daykills reset the votecount.
Last edited by pappums rat on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

If you can do that again at some point, don't claim.

If you are one-shot, don't claim that either.

tl;dr: Good shot! Don't claim!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What.... the... fuck....

Awesome :)

VOTE: zabriel

gonna take a quick ISO and see if I can find any links to AV in his iso when I get back.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Jason- I'll give you the hook-up. Here's AV's ISO.
In post 45, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Jason

Overreaction to Nero, terrible reaction to Zoro.

In post 47, AurorusVox wrote:Eh, replace Zoro with whoever he voted for claiming Snake. Acosmist?

In post 49, AurorusVox wrote:I think it's much
more
concerning that he'd ever think scum would fakeclaim Solid Snake in a Harry Potter themed game in the first place.
Reads to me like he's faking not knowing flavour.

In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 am

Post by AurorusVox »

THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.

hmmm possible coaching here.... scum trying to lead scum maybe?

interesting reply from Ben in regards to it

In post 124, Benmage wrote:^So long as AV keeps sheeping me :P (inb4sheepedKKdamnuKK)

Argh, aside from that, there is very little interaction with anyone. Cyber is possible scum I think now with the coaching... The Ben thing strikes me as weird.

But yea, AV didnt really interact with much and not many actually really discussed him. Good to get scum, but not sure how much info we get from this.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:04 am

Post by pappums rat »

Amrun has recieved her first prod.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:the only reason why i'm playing the game, thank god your back in.

pap owes me commision then. I'll take BP strongman alignment cop, ty.

In post 145, Tammy wrote:If I wanted to vote Yates, I would. And I almost did for the reason I don't like about Yates; however, I don't agree with the reason for the wagon building. I'm having trouble reconciling scum Yates with this line of questioning he's been going through. I would imagine he would back down a bit and stop being so insistent about it as it's getting him votes. So, until I have a better read on him, I'm not voting him.

You said you support the Yates wagon. Can you explain why you would support something if, in the end, you're not sure whether Yates is scum? FTR, I'm not making any reference to the other voters. It doesn't appear that you're suspicious of those who voted Yates, but correct me if I'm mistaken and explain what you may distrust about them, please.

@aco - does it say only night actions used against you?
p.edit: fck you daykiller for confirming day actions. But please, answer Aco.

Hmm...zabriel, melmond, Zor, KK & Tammy are on my list. Zor is almost outside, leaning null. As I kept reading, he becomes more interactive, less idle than when I first had bad feelings about him.

@PV - only speaking when spoken to?

There's a lot of
only speaking when spoken to
, and I feel like the non-Kise lurkers were waiting for the dirt to fling on viable mislynchees. I feel that KK is wearing Ben down, possibly bussing zab and giving jason an unwarranted townslip pass. Not saying jason is scum, but I wouldn't quickly fall for someone "HO OH NO, Snake don't exist in Harry Potter game, hint hint I'm from Harry Potter theme". It was a loud comment by jason and, as referenced and linked, decepticon master KK's miller fakeclaim would (IMO) make him the last person to have their guard down. On that note, I have to figure out what KK's scum motivation is for calling jason town. BBL on that note, maybe/hopefully.

I'm actually wishy washy on zab, admittedly. Sue me. On one hand I'm being judgmental as hell and thinking, "oh here's this June 2012 newb, he's slippery scumscum"... on the other hand, he gets high. There's another player here with similar hobbies who I've seen come under fire for questionable behavior AS town - remember Naruto, you? I'm personally going to give it more time, but he's far from making my townlist. The perfectionist in me doesn't want to .

Melmond seems to be keeping up with things, but not attempting to make an impact / affect mindsets. (Or, is it effect mindsets?)

Lastly, my reasons for Tammyscum are, I don't like her stance on the Yates wagon, but then again I'm also confused. We'll see after she responds.

So there's my catch up post but I think I did it wrong. It's probably boring. 'Old Kise' swag will come back eventually. Also, I apologize for the absence but I ended up staying out of town longer than expected. Fully caught up.

Vote Kublai Khan

Yet…
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 242, Kise wrote:
p.edit: fck you daykiller for confirming day actions. But please, answer Aco..

Wait, am I reading this right? do you want to out the Day Killer? if so, why??????
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Kise »

In post 242, Kise wrote:I'm actually wishy washy on zab, admittedly. Sue me. On one hand I'm being judgmental as hell and thinking, "oh here's this June 2012 newb, he's slippery scumscum"... on the other hand, he gets high. There's another player here with similar hobbies who I've seen come under fire for questionable behavior AS town - remember Naruto, you? I'm personally going to give it more time, but he's far from making my townlist. The perfectionist in me doesn't want to .

Lol. "The perfectionist in me doesn't want to" make a mistake and mislynch, so yadda yadda.

jason, no way bro. :cool:

Yet…
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Tammy »

@ kise - when I first started reading the game I got a knee jerk scum read on yates based on his Sheeping of shariza on BC. However, as the wagon started building based on his questioning of Jason, that started to lessen because I have a hard time reconciling scum Yates continuing the line of questioning when he was being criticized and gaining votes for it. It, however, did not make my scum read go completely away wherein I support the wagon for pressure sake. Will I support his lynch today? Probably not, but pressure on him to help me get a read, absolutely. I'm torn on Yates, even after I just said that I was feeling better about him, I was coming in here to ask him if BC was his pony right now why wasn't he actually pressuring him or commenting on him.

You say you're confused, you're no more confused than I am. Well, I'm not confused just in a state of self doubt. In the only game that I have experience with Yates he was a strong town read. I'm pretty sure I only started to doubt him a little near end game just before he night killed me. I have a really hard time reading people when this is my only experience, so I imagine it's possible I'll be paranoid about him for the remainder of the time we're alive.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 169, Yates wrote:1. I haven't found a better target? I guess there's also the fact that I find his PL post troubling as well as his sheep with no pressure post [80 - when he claims I'm flavor fishing]. Right now, he's my pony and I'm sticking with him until I find a better pony. I was planning on moving my vote to Jason if he didn't answer right - but that line of questioning went sideways and I never got the answer that would tell me if that setup spec was Town or Scum driven. So that's hitting a dead end. Also, ftr, KK is the only one currently on my wagon that was able to actually make a case as to why he thought my post could be flavor fishing. I will admit that I didn't think I'd need to tell someone NOT to tell me their alignment.

Why haven't you questioned BC the way you did Jason? Do you have any updated opinions after BC's latest post?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Tammy »

I'd say based on AVox's opening vote on Jason, that Jason is more likely to be town. I had a leaning town read that just got stronger with his argument with Yates, but I know from GvE that AVox looks for connections people make in RVS, ie voting a scum buddy, so I doubt he'd actually do the things he catches others with. I'm leaning to a similar felling, only less so, with the Yates vote.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

In post 242, Kise wrote:@aco - does it say only night actions used against you?

and what color are you?

Yet…
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:17 am

Post by pappums rat »

bump
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”