Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 am

Post by pidgey »

I was catchin up to this game in the weekend but some shit came up and i couldnt finish, but i will today at night.

Im pretty confident just from a skim that thead looks town, at least. AP also looks like id imagine him to be as town. The rest ill talk about when im done YEAAAAAH
-----------------
Sup
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1150, pidgey wrote:I was catchin up to this game in the weekend but some shit came up and i couldnt finish, but i will today at night.

Im pretty confident just from a skim that thead looks town, at least. AP also looks like id imagine him to be as town. The rest ill talk about when im done YEAAAAAH
Why only those two?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 am

Post by pidgey »

AP is either a complete master actor as scum or acting like id expect him to act as town. I dunno, its hard to explain. The way he responds to people and his attitude in general is the same like when we played a game like 4 weeks ago.

TheAd is mostly because he is being kinda proactive and I dont think he'd go for that as scum, from the 2 games i've played with him. Plus I kinda get a feeling from his posts.

Ask me more questions cause im really having a hard time getting into this game.
-----------------
Sup
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 am

Post by mastin2 »

Can do.

Why don't you have any more reads than those two?
If you do, why are you waiting until you've read everything to post them? Why not post what you've got, no matter how bad they may seem?
Why don't you have a vote?

What about this game is making it hard to get into?

I mean, I replaced in at the same time as you, slacked off on reading overnight, and yet STILL got going fairly good despite not having read most of d1.
...Speaking of which, why didn't you read overnight? I mean, *I* didn't because I have an 80% deathrate for this kind of situation. I can't imagine you have that excuse. You shouldn't have slacked off, but you're implying you did.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, why is it taking so long for you to respond to the above? You're still listed as being online, so you shoulda seen them by now.
My academy.
Agnigi
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah i have been a lazy ass, mostly. Im sure that i'll get into this game in probably no longer than tonight because i love the player list since its pretty cool player list but i had to travel in the weekend to my parents since it was my nephew's bday and im his godfather lol. And when i replaced in the game started literally the same day and I was in the midle of projects/exams.

So yeah that answers some of your question. I mean if you think its bad that i have slacked off well it kinda is lol but having interactions with you is helping me motivate myself.

Anyway I guess you want more read? I also think Yates is town because of the AV vote on him, which i dont see as a bus that early in the game.

Not really liking benmage at all since he is clinging to a so easy target as myself, I mean how in the fuck can he have a scumread on me lol. Amrun was pretty much not a big factor either. Actually im voting this person for now i was waiting to catch up completely but this is a good old vote for now!

Regarding you mastin you are behaving like you usually do as scum so im a little worried, then again all the times ive played with you you were scum lol so do you always make a quicktopic for yourself with notes and stuff? Is that regular play as town or scum? And really you saying shit like "OH I DIDNT REREAD CAUSE EVERYONE NIGHTKILLS ME" doesnt jibe that well with me.

I kinda hate nerocain because of his attacks on Amrun when HE himself has called me out because I "say fuck a lot" in other games and i see it as some sort of player hypocresy. With that said, I got a town vibe from all his personal attacks on poor old Amrun/me.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah i have been a lazy ass, mostly. Im sure that i'll get into this game in probably no longer than tonight because i love the player list since its pretty cool player list but i had to travel in the weekend to my parents since it was my nephew's bday and im his godfather lol. And when i replaced in the game started literally the same day and I was in the midle of projects/exams.

So yeah that answers some of your question. I mean if you think its bad that i have slacked off well it kinda is lol but having interactions with you is helping me motivate myself.

Anyway I guess you want more read? I also think Yates is town because of the AV vote on him, which i dont see as a bus that early in the game.

Not really liking benmage at all since he is clinging to a so easy target as myself, I mean how in the fuck can he have a scumread on me lol. Amrun was pretty much not a big factor either. Actually im voting this person for now i was waiting to catch up completely but this is a good old vote for now!

Regarding you mastin you are behaving like you usually do as scum so im a little worried, then again all the times ive played with you you were scum lol so do you always make a quicktopic for yourself with notes and stuff? Is that regular play as town or scum? And really you saying shit like "OH I DIDNT REREAD CAUSE EVERYONE NIGHTKILLS ME" doesnt jibe that well with me.

I kinda hate nerocain because of his attacks on Amrun when HE himself has called me out because I "say fuck a lot" in other games and i see it as some sort of player hypocresy. With that said, I got a town vibe from all his personal attacks on poor old Amrun/me.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 am

Post by pidgey »

ROFL "Why is it taking you too long to provide a decent post"

If you want me to write one liners then lets go. Dont be a smartass with "OH WHY TOO LONG YOU SCUM""!"#!#!"#!"$"!$!$"#"!"

Goddamit.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 am

Post by pidgey »

"OH YOU TOOK 6 MINUTES? SCUM!!!"

Anyway this is a better vote for now

vote: Benmage
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 am

Post by mykonian »

@I'm not so sure mastin. You don't seem town.

About the pidgey questions: because he's scum.

In post 1146, zabriel wrote:So posturing-Tammy is the theory.

I don't know about that. If we see a friendly neighbor or some such role die anytime soon I'd say it's pretty likely, but right now it seems reaching to me.

You don't know. "It seems reaching".

How is this post anywhere and why aren't you getting lynched for posts like this?

PEDIT: yeah, diiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 am

Post by pidgey »

ZZZZ
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 am

Post by pidgey »

As far as I know, mykonian, your read on me was "Ill give you the benefit of doubt, but amrun flaked".

Now you just magically say "Pidgey is scum!!".

Yo No Entiendo A Ti Hombre!!
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1149, mastin2 wrote:But you're right on one point--Tammy's meta reason for clearing me isn't very good. In multiscum games, my scumplay is actually at its closest to my townplay as it can be.

:shifty:

But this isn't multiscum? And would Tammy have reason to believe it is? And has Tammy played with you in both scenarios?

Yates, why does Tammy receiving a message make her more town?

As much as I disagree with Admiral's case, I don't think hes scum. Acosmist is still calling for a wagon on him as a challenge. Normally this behavior comes from town, but hes been doing it for so long without actually contributing anything that its starting to look forced. At this point I'd vote him for policy.

Pidgey, read on Tammy/Benmage?

This game kind of exploded.

Prob town still:

The town pile in no particular order.
Zabriel
Zoroaster slot
Pidgey - if hes scum hes being awfully apathetic about trying to look town
Nero Cain
Mastin
Peregrine
Admiral
Mykonian
Yates
Acosmist

Prob scum:
Rapid Canyon slot
Kise

Leaning scum:
Snifit
Blood Covenent slot
jason

I need to ISO Benmage/Tammy/KK/Acosmist. I feel like Benmage is just coasting through the day (V/LA etc) and the Acosmist V Benmage, Tammy V Benmage, KK V Acosmist is hard to keep up with.

P-edit: This mpost is taking me forever because I'm doing it at a call in meeting. Reading...Pidgey just claimed Godfather, right :P
Pidgey: I can confirm that Mastin plays this way as town too. I do think hes town though.

Mykonian: why is pidgey scum?

PPedit: wouldnt it be yo no te entiendo? But you are from
a country that actually speaks spanish
oops I live in california. But ya, lol.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1162, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yates, why does Tammy receiving a message make her more town?

Did you answer those questions I posed for yourself? To many of the answers point to Town scenarios vs Scum scenarios. I'm leaving it at that.

Also, ftr, I just realized Tammy is in another game with me currently and posting the same stuff. You can click on her name and see she is making posts about being sick in all her games so I'm inclined to think this isn't a gambit.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah im just trolling with bad spanish because that's how y'all american talk spanigh like.

Anyway, I dont want to be apathetic since i've played with most of the player list before but i swear i will become better. Also the godfather is too inside joke for anyone to understand lol.

Tammy is such a hard player to read, she posts a lot of walls that I mostly skim. I like that she is going against benmage, who I immediatly disliked since before i reread because he had me as scum read because I exist in the game, so for now Im thinking she might be one of our good town members. Plus she has pretty much been putting a lot of logical thoughts into the game. There is absolutely no reason at all to distrust this player slot for now. If she's scum she's bound to be catched from the amount of info she has provided i think.
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1162, AngryPidgeon wrote:As much as I disagree with Admiral's case, I don't think hes scum.

You realize I'm not voting him because I disagree with his case, right? I disagree with him because the case appears to be fabricated.

It's not like he is in danger of being lynched before he has a chance to respond so you can call my vote a heavy FoS if you want.
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 am

Post by pidgey »

AP why are you voting Kise btw
-----------------
Sup
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1145, Yates wrote:In fairness, I can't give your "Tammy calls me Town so obviously I'm Town" argument much credence because I have also duped her with ease. Although, maybe I should because that would make me conf-Town as well, right? [<3 Tammy!]

I never duped Tammy. I did the same thing to her as scum that I see Kise doing here. I attacked her credibility so her counter-case looked petty and OMGUS.

And I've been scum in 8/9 games with mastin2. It's been a running joke that he starts forming scum-teams off my interactions without bothering to figure out what I am.

In post 1145, Yates wrote:Meh. I don't have a ton of Town reads either. I think that's fairly common for Town wanting to keep their options open as well. It could be scummy, I suppose, but it is equally indicative of a Townie that simply doesn't trust anyone. Also, I have gotten into the habit of allowing players to defend themselves so I don't defend an incorrect Town read and get burned for it. As scum, I've used that tactic to tie a nearly unlynchable Townie to my destiny so I avoid it like the plague. To that effect, this isn't me defending Kise so much as challenging your logic on a case, which I think is a distinction worth making clear.

Yeah, but. You've got two town-reads in your first two posts. One of them is jasonT1981. Why didn't Kise find you scum? You don't find it strange that I'm held to such an insane standard that nobody else is held to?

In post 1147, Yates wrote:I agree that messenger is likely Town. So why would you want Tammy to out a Townie?

Non-rhetorical question: Why is it bad to out the messenger?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Yates: Ok I guess. You are saying that the message could have been from scum, which makes Tammy likely town, but you think its more likely the message is from town. That makes some sense, but how likely do you think it is that the message is from town then? If you think there is a 95% chance of that, then saying that Tammy is more likely town for receiving it is questionable logic.

P-edit: My acosmist thoughts and Admiral thoughts kind of blurred in my last post. Acosmist is trying to get a wagon on himself*.

I'll look at it again. I've been thinking Admiral is town for awhile. Your point about Tammy doing this in multiple games is valid anyhow, and Admiral should have checked for that if hes really going to use such a petty reason for voting her.

Pidgey: Never got a strongtown feel from any of his posts. His apathy about Mastin calling him scum with Snifit and his linking me to Snifit while jumping on the wagon are not town motivated. Also hes refusing to take a stance on me and instead bases his read on me off of IaI despite me having a million times more content.

P-P-edit: Ok KK, would you be ok with claiming first and popcorning to the messenger?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1168, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-P-edit: Ok KK, would you be ok with claiming first and popcorning to the messenger?

What?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm saying you don't want to out your role, so why should we out the messenger?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Because I don't really believe it to be a town role. I've been messenger twice (1 scum/1 survivor). It seems very pointless as a town role since they can't converse and can't give any useful information.

If it is town, then why should it painstakingly "confirm" itself to one person at a time?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1167, Kublai Khan wrote:Non-rhetorical question: Why is it bad to out the messenger?

If you out the messenger you out Town? Am I missing something here?
Please pm me to pre-in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I've never been in a game with messengers before. I kind of skimmed Literal Music Video mafia (GNR was an SK that could message people) and Reverse Mafia (there was a friendly neighbor who could mod confirm himself to one person every night).

I would assume this is the latter case, but I really don't have much experience here. If that is the case, then I'd rather keep someone who can conf-town themselves around as long as possible.

P-edit: Ya, I'm not insane here right? Tammy already said she thinks its from town. And unless Tammy and a buddy are gambiting super hard, I do not believe that they can be scum/scum.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1172, Yates wrote:
In post 1167, Kublai Khan wrote:Non-rhetorical question: Why is it bad to out the messenger?

If you out the messenger you out Town? Am I missing something here?

Explain why it's bad to out town.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”