Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Elscouta »

May i humbly request that you take notice of the questions i left for you in #2464?
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2647, mykonian wrote:Uhm, no thank you. I want him lynched and he doesn't want to die. So if he can help it he'll strawman what I'm saying. Just check what's being said, it's rather obvious.

and he wants you dead and you're refusing to die, so your point is?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 2651, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2647, mykonian wrote:Uhm, no thank you. I want him lynched and he doesn't want to die. So if he can help it he'll strawman what I'm saying. Just check what's being said, it's rather obvious.

and he wants you dead and you're refusing to die, so your point is?

That we'll argue.

And it rather obvious who's more concerned about staying alive.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 3.4

"Why are you wearing glasses?" -Draco Malfoy
"Oh... uh... reading" -"Goyle"
"Reading? I didnt know you could read..." Malfoy, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Elscouta - 3 (Cheery Dog, MagnaofIllusion, Kise)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, Nero Cain)
Acosmist - 2 (Yates, Elscouta)
zabriel - 1 (jasonT1981)
WrathChild - 1 (PeregrineV)
Yates - 1 (Acosmist)
AngryPidgeon - 1 (mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (AngryPidgeon)

Not voting - zabriel, WrathChild, pidgey, Kublai Khan

Nero Cain, mastin2, and PeregrineV are V/LA.
Kise and pidgey are V/LA until Friday.
MagnaofIllusion and Yates are V/LA until Monday.

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 3 is 9 PM EST on November 30, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2629, Acosmist wrote:You guys realize you're not lynching me any other day than today, yes? So get on it. If I am alive after today, I am doing nothing but get you lynched for trying to lynch me.

A policy lynch has to happen RIGHT AWAY. Anyone pushing my lynch who didn't DAY ONE is a suspect. That's why when I flip, you are all ABSOLUTELY LOCKED IN to lynching Yates. The dead thread will be nothing but laughing at you if you don't.

Sooooooo, are we lynching me today?

Why so paranoid? your not even the leading wagon.....
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:03 am

Post by mykonian »

and he's wrong beyond that. If we had to decide now, we should lynch him on the spot. A PGO that lives has to be beyond doubt. Acosmist has shown very little for that.

It could be said that he hasn't had enough time for that, I guess. This is only the second real day.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:03 am

Post by mykonian »

and he's wrong beyond that. If we had to decide now, we should lynch him on the spot. A PGO that lives has to be beyond doubt. Acosmist has shown very little for that.

It could be said that he hasn't had enough time for that, I guess. This is only the second real day.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh, I may have misread on further inspection of that post. He isn't paranoid about being lynched, he is saying as a PGO that today is the day we need to lynch him or it may hurt the town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I was ignoring Mykonian around the time he was making some of these scum-posts; Tammy/KK/Ben/Mastin were sponging all my attention and Mykonian v Pidgey was just a derp sideshow at the time. Plus he agreed with me at various points and that made me a little soft.

This post. Is awful.
Lack of content does not make someone scum. Mykonian, in his timeless wisdom, knows that.

More smearing

Ignoring MoI's actual reason for _lightly doubting_ Benmage's claim and calling him scummy for having a history with Benmage?
Mykonian, do you still think that was a scummy opinion for MoI to hold?

This is around where I started looking at Mykonian
It was kind of a gut read at first that stemmed from Pidgey being obvtown and his wagon be really dumb. Mykonian also had some scattered statements that I didn't think town would say "Im ok with the fact that the day is still going". It just felt like an opinion for the sake of having an opinion.

There is so much wrong with this post.
1. Saying 'Im not scum' instead of 'No, Im town'. Its minor but it still more likely comes from scum.
2. His pidgey case is awful. Being 'ragey' is not a tell and CERTAINLY not for pidgey. And the 'I like him early on' is a subtle way of saying 'Im town and Im not just spewing BS. There are actual reasons for my pidgey read!'
3. Cannot keep his story straight about his Tammy opinion. Look at his posting and see the myriad of
reasons
BULLSHIT wrt to lynching or not lynching Tammy. First its evens/odds (which alone is shit and he should feel bad), then its "Tammy is a free shot"?? Then why only keep her alive for one day? Is it pro-town or not

I don't know why he did it, but the "Tammy is anti-town", "Ok maybe lets leave her alive for evens/odds", "Oh its a free shot" is inconsistent. Inconsistency itself isn't a tell, but if you look at the timeline of it all (MoI calling BS on the even/odds spec) and everything its shady as hell. The scum motivation there is lacking, but the town motivation is even more lacking. Its derp in a "Oh shit, my story is obviously fiction, better start throwing opinions out there and see what sticks.

Tl;Dr:
Mykonian's pidgey push was scummy.
Mykonian's everchanging opinions on the Tammy lynch are questionable and
most likely scum motivated.
not even remotely town motivated.
Mykonian is construing attacker's words and trying to discredit them. /Mastin
Lynch this joker. Or Elscouta. Hes soft defending Mykonian with all sorts of "Well, you can't PROVE that Mykonian is scum." "Well, what did he do that is scummy exactlys (so I can avoid doing it after he flips scum)" and "I dunno AP, Im not going to say it outright but
your Mykonian push looks opportunistic and I think you are scum MLing him.

Counter question: Why is Mykonian town?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 2654, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 2629, Acosmist wrote:You guys realize you're not lynching me any other day than today, yes? So get on it. If I am alive after today, I am doing nothing but get you lynched for trying to lynch me.

A policy lynch has to happen RIGHT AWAY. Anyone pushing my lynch who didn't DAY ONE is a suspect. That's why when I flip, you are all ABSOLUTELY LOCKED IN to lynching Yates. The dead thread will be nothing but laughing at you if you don't.

Sooooooo, are we lynching me today?

Why so paranoid? your not even the leading wagon.....

I SAID TO LYNCH ME HOW THE HELL AM I PARANOID WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING

certainly NOT PLAYING THIS GAME, you useless twit
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

STFU and read my follow up post. Muppet :P
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:30 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2658, AngryPidgeon wrote:I was ignoring Mykonian around the time he was making some of these scum-posts; Tammy/KK/Ben/Mastin were sponging all my attention and Mykonian v Pidgey was just a derp sideshow at the time. Plus he agreed with me at various points and that made me a little soft.

This post. Is awful.
Lack of content does not make someone scum. Mykonian, in his timeless wisdom, knows that.

More smearing

Ignoring MoI's actual reason for _lightly doubting_ Benmage's claim and calling him scummy for having a history with Benmage?
Mykonian, do you still think that was a scummy opinion for MoI to hold?

Since when is not saying a thing and not making a single ripple town?
And yes, I'm saying MoI is scummy for that statement about benmage. It literally makes no sense to say that if you are town.

There is so much wrong with this post.
1. Saying 'Im not scum' instead of 'No, Im town'. Its minor but it still more likely comes from scum.
2. His pidgey case is awful. Being 'ragey' is not a tell and CERTAINLY not for pidgey. And the 'I like him early on' is a subtle way of saying 'Im town and Im not just spewing BS. There are actual reasons for my pidgey read!'
3. Cannot keep his story straight about his Tammy opinion. Look at his posting and see the myriad of
reasons
BULLSHIT wrt to lynching or not lynching Tammy. First its evens/odds (which alone is shit and he should feel bad), then its "Tammy is a free shot"?? Then why only keep her alive for one day? Is it pro-town or not

I don't know why he did it, but the "Tammy is anti-town", "Ok maybe lets leave her alive for evens/odds", "Oh its a free shot" is inconsistent. Inconsistency itself isn't a tell, but if you look at the timeline of it all (MoI calling BS on the even/odds spec) and everything its shady as hell. The scum motivation there is lacking, but the town motivation is even more lacking. Its derp in a "Oh shit, my story is obviously fiction, better start throwing opinions out there and see what sticks.

No clue why people keep saying I have a townread on pidgey. And yes, I haven't been consistent in the argument about Tammy... your point here is?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2661, mykonian wrote:And yes, I'm saying MoI is scummy for that statement about benmage. It literally makes no sense to say that if you are town.

In post 2044, MagnaofIllusion wrote:In order –

1. The fake-claims I am referring to are such

A. You fake-claimed (completely, you were not even a Cop) in some Candy / Dessert themed game (I was not in it, just remember seeing the play) and got the Mafia Godfather lynched. This is the one I would qualify as successful.
B. You fake-claimed a result (you were half Cop IIRC) on Nero (again IIRC, did not look it up) in Gorrad’s Favorite’s and got Town Nero lynched. Luckily Town was able to pull it out given your gambit was later game (Day 4 or 5, again IIRC). This is the one I would qualify as a failure.

Does this not make sense? Why is doubting a claim scummy? (Its the opposite actually).

Who said you have a townread on pidgey? My point is that you are scum. You backpedaled like mad once MoI called you out on it.

Have you played with pidgey before?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Doubting a claim for the purpose of doubting it is.

If you don't believe a day 2 cop claim, what do you believe? You are going to follow it up anyway (and MoI did). It's mudslinging.

I have not played with pidgey before (or at least I don't remember) and I'm not aware of any backpedaling.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Oh, we're lynching Acosmist today?

Vote: Acosmist
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm not mad at you. But I'm very, very disappointed.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2585, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2575, Kise wrote:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

What am I missing here?

What good is a mafia roleblocker if he can't block threats to his group? Can't block the neighborizer? Can't block the PGO? Can't block the daykiller? Lions tigers bears OH MY!

In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:That one of Kise or MOI is scum. They are both way to experienced to be using out guess the mod.

Despite being taboo, the shit can actually work. I'm too grown to be a metasheep.

In post 2619, jasonT1981 wrote:Kise, playing the Jason posted elsewhere card..... weak card to play, I already said I had forgotten this game had started up again. I'm always suspicious of the OMG HE POSTS ELSEWHERE BUT NOT HERE card as its an easy one to push.

So you didn't get the "day 3" prod? Or was it via QT?

In post 2652, mykonian wrote:And it rather obvious who's more concerned about staying alive.

He said you can lynch him today
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Didn't recieve any prod, Kise. Mod PMed me game had started but it was in the back of my mind and forgot it was open until i posted. Besides, you already told me in the QT not to lurk. ;)
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:09 am

Post by zabriel »

Kise and jason are scum together. Lynch now, auto win![/sarcasm]

Kise, the tone of your last makes it seem like you've got a pretty strong read on somebody. Is this just sarcasm because sarcasm or is there an accusation here? And what makes Elscouta a better vote if you do have other suspicions?

Also, I'm V/LA for studying. I hate being on task, so I'll be in and out. This is just crunch time, so it's a bit more out than in.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by pidgey »

Ok so im done with exams (for a day) so today in the night ill be able to read and post what has happened (not much since thanksgiving it seems, amurica)

Ill be posting later since im at phone right now leaving the university.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2628, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:My top 3 scum reads are you, Myk, and zab but with you voting Myk it looks like I’m wrong about one of you.

This is a BS reason to clear someone. (But I am town, and Myk isnt)

Did you not use your role last night? Is it X-shot?

@Nero: What changed your mind about Kise? Also Cheery/Snifit?

I haven’t
cleared
anyone. In my experience scum are less likely to vote their buddies, that’s not to say that it doesn’t happen but once one flips scum the other gets some town points.

Didn’t use it last night. Yes it’s x-hot.

Here’s the thing. MOI is being stupid. I talked to Tammy last night and she confirmed as such. What MOI is accusing me of is that I’m lying about it being “instant” and therefore I did not talk to Tammy last night. Even if MOI isn’t scum and just having a newbie moment, his “case” is still bullsnork and Kise cheerleading an obvious bullsnork case doesn’t give me good vibrations. And scum often “shadow” so they can be all like “I’m not scummy for following,
HE’S
scummy for leading!”

Haven’t really changed my mind on the snifit/cherry slot. Snifit was awful but it’s not like only scum can be awful so I wanted to give Cherry a chance but he’s done squat all.

In post 2666, Kise wrote:
In post 2585, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2575, Kise wrote:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

What am I missing here?

What good is a mafia roleblocker if he can't block threats to his group? Can't block the neighborizer? Can't block the PGO? Can't block the daykiller? Lions tigers bears OH MY!

Ok. This is serious!!! Someone is replacing experienced players minds with that of a newbie.

First of all. The mafia roleblocker was dead before I sent in my action therefore he couldn’t have blocked me. He couldn’t block the daykiller since his action was likely to be night only. He couldn’t block the PGO since it’s a
PASSIVE
action.

My role doesn’t say anything about being unblockable but with the roleblocker dead and me receiving a qt within an hour then that means I now have an unblockable power.

@EVERYONE-THOUGHTS ON MOI AND KISE DERPING IT UP?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I see MOI as town right now, Kise is someone I could lynch. I have stated my thoughts on him being scum a few times in this game.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Cheery Dog and Elscouta have each recieved their first prod and WrathChild has recieved his second.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

dammit I was going to come dodge that prod today, spent too much time looking at other games this morning without posting here

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p4497043]
@EVERYONE-THOUGHTS ON MOI AND KISE DERPING IT UP?
[/quote]
I don't believe MoI has derped up in that post you quoted, I wouldn't have thought your actions would go through during the night either.

I also don't see anything wrong exactly with Kise's 2666, looks like sarcasm.
2575 is very derp though. Neighborisers can't confirm town.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Elscouta »

Acknowledging prod (even if i have a post on this page :/)

I'm waiting for more people to weight about AP.

Kise is 100% town.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”