Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 am

Post by snifit »

Nah AP's not for lynching.

Melmond votes are good though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 424, Nero Cain wrote:And given that I was the one the "lead" the IAI wagon and then I'm AP's top scum read for a bunch of bullshit makes me think this is just a OMGUS in disguise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 425, snifit wrote:Nah AP's not for lynching.

Melmond votes are good though.

nope, we kill the stupid and scummy avian slot
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't you claim to have read IAI's ISO? In his 288 he's responding to me after I called him scum and now you're all like "well I didn't read it." Shit makes no sense. Continue with the lynching of the liar bird.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Post 245: And Tammy killed my weak townread. Because, yes, Yates's sheep is clearly scum motivated. What? And she is know using the AV flip to slap a townread on jason but not Yates (both targets of AV's vote)

On Page 10, break for now.

This confuses me. Do you think I have a scum read on Yates? If you want to think my initial reason for thinking Yates might be scum is stupid, that's fine, but I've interacted with Yates about that and more than once talked about me feeling better about Yates and why, and also why I probably will have some lingering doubt about Yates for some time.

I'm also confused about your assumption concerning the av flip, which is also incorrect and doesnt match what I said. I wouldn't expect AV to vote his buddy in his first post, knowing what I know about AV, therefore since Jason was his first vote in his first post, they are very unlikely to be buddies. This also applies somewhat to his second vote, so while this also applies to Yates it applies less so. I don't think either of them are likely to be buddies, but jason is more unlikely than Yates. That's why I said I was leaning to a similar feeling with Yates only less so. If Yates had been voted first, my stronger inclination would apply to him.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Kise »

In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 75, zabriel wrote:I'm willing to believe Acosmist here. Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

That being said, it would be way too terribad if he did that as scum, so I'm going to say town here.

Nero Cain's buddy detected.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Zabriel is a townread for aserting that there is an Acosmist wagon when there isn't in post 187. Too derp to come from scum, etc. And he outright does not know how fake claims work (or is pretending not to!, but no seriously).

Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel.

Post 203: Zabriel still town. Although his Nero town read is ?

:?

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 160: RapidCanyon wall. With a lot of opinions I don't understand and analysis that looks forced. If it were anyone else, I'd say they are prob scum. FWIW, I think that anyone that talks about themselves getting "mislynched" is more likely scum than not. Seriously this post is one enormous waffle, even for RC. And he places his vote down on someone that has made one post
(that he happens to agree with).
Ok. Lol and he FoS's PV and Shah for talking about his self-vote. Oh god, just kill it already.

In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Agree actually

:?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Kise »

For reference,

In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:I agree with Shahrizai's though, blood covenant seems scummy for pushing Acosmist PL.

Everybody hates Blood

Yet…
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 257, Melmond wrote:His posts haven't been very good, he doesn't look at things before he speaks, I don't know if this is too big of a scumtell, but I kinda have a gut-scumread on him.

Nope. And nope. Nero / Melmond team. Calling it right now.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:FUCKING GO ME!!!

I betcha I die tonight 'cause scum thinks I'm the dv.

Lol, I'm sure they will Nero. Sure..

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:no its lurkergate. And given that AV scum was mad lurking we probs have other scum lurking.

How are you not dead yet? Because obviously one lurking scum means that more are. Derp.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ PV scumhunting AV after he got shot.

That is a town tell if anything though.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:But at the same time, scum are also very likely to call their pusher town in an attempt to get the pusher to back off.

What? Nope. Nice excuse to keep pushing Zabriel though.

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, ThAdmiral wrote:I'm starting to dislike the zabriel wagon. Has the non-resistant feel of a wagon on town.

We should probably still be killing it since its nothing but a distraction/mislynch bait and a town night action magnet.

This is the worst reason to push a wagon. Everyone on that wagon should take a hard look at it and then confirm completion of that exercise by voting Nero Cain.

In post 268, BloodCovenent wrote:@nero, i just noted two possible slips where he indicated more than 1 scum team. interesting shit man.

Ok, so you and Nero are on the other team I take it?

In post 271, Benmage wrote:God I hope as I read further someone corrected this^.

@zabriel Sometimes mods will not include main characters (I know crazy). And also sometimes they won't include them, BUT they will give them to scum as SAFECLAIMS.

This makes Zabriel town though, no? I mean as long as were giving jason town points for slipping :wink: . Except Zabriel is too new to likely be pulling a BS stunt.

FoS Kublai Khan
for his Zabriel case. Nope. For someone willing to give townpoints to jason for slipping, you don't see Zabriel's misunderstanding of safe claims to be townie? Especially considering hes not likely to be "purposely town slipping". Nope. And more nope. And a token 'why' tossed to Thadmiral about why he thinks the Zabriel wagon is shit.

In post 276, ThAdmiral wrote:Bloodcovenents 214 (I won't go picking through it piece by piece) reads like someone looking for reasons to call people scum, rather than actually trying to fairly analyse things.

On a scale of one to this: this.

Lol a mini wagon on Admiral. Cute. That acosmist vote probably doesn't come from scum. I can see BC's though.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:Do you just post for the sake of reading your own posts?

Ok, this is funny.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:And even if you thought my question was unnecessary...unnecessary=//=false. That's pretty derpy, dude.

Yes, unnecessary equals scummy. Please to be dying.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:That last post from IAI sucks dick!!!. I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead. + it looks like jumping on the highest wagon instead of trying to find who the scummiest player is 'cause THE WHOLE "CATCHUP" POST IS DEDICATED TO ZAB. I simply do not get a town vibe from this 'cause I think you'd have more to say then just about one person.

I have an incredibly desire to switch gears and kill IAI.

ITT: Nero Cain preemptively prepares to jump ship to an IaI wagon pending general response. The town motivation behind your posts is blinding.

Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree. Unless hes channeling UberNinja, but I don't think anyone other than Uber can muck up my town-radar that hard.

In post 288, I Am Innocent wrote:And then my internet crashed on me again. So then I spent another good amount of time recreating the iso, only to run out of time because my kids were awake and we had soccer, so other iso's would have to wait.

In my experience, talking about personal matters is a town tell: its genuine. But I replaced into this slot, so confirmation bias and the like.

Why has RC not been prodded?

In post 292, Benmage wrote:Why would you [IaI] join a game to be v/la for the first two weeks... Mind blowing...

This.

Zoroaster's 295. Evidence of being carefree detected + Wall post = ProbTown still.

In post 298, zabriel wrote:Given that and the flavor of the game, I was wondering if we might be dealing with mafia/werewolf split among HP and Metal Gear villains. Right now it's just speculation and such.

This makes a lot of sense from a town perspective. And would be pretty bold to say as scum.

Re 299: Kind of coming around to Kise's Kublai Kase. Oh shit, that abbreviates to KKK, I mean Case. (Thats better). FWIW, if Kublai is scum, jason is probtown. Also snifit IS lurking and his Shah vote is ?

In post 303, zabriel wrote:Gonna have to agree here. IAI is asking for a lot of information, which could be the start of a kill-list for tonight.

This is the only truly scummy thing to come from horse-guy all game. Its not enough to outweigh all the
derp
townslips from earlier though.

In post 306, zabriel wrote:PEdit: He's also asking for top town reads. Scum want to kill the towniest townies that ever towned.

Ugh, are you a prohawk alt
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Kise »

So it's not cool to agree with someone you suspect, but in a wonderfully strung web of agreements you DO agree with the guy agreeing with the person he's voting for due to agreeing that BC is scummy, while also agreeing with BC himself on something else

?

pedit: hol up

Yet…
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 am

Post by snifit »

Kise, don't try to make sense of what AP is typing. He'll have called everyone in the game scum by the end of D2 at the latest.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 416, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Melmond

In post 418, zabriel wrote:Melmond is a bit of a lurkerbunny isn't he? In 330 he has a go at BC for his attitude back in 42. Granted, it was fanbitching and dumb, but I think we were kind of past that.

He's doing a bunch of things that I've already been yelled at for doing, and that's weird to me. Also, I don't like his reluctance in 331. He throws some soft shit at Aco and IaI, but he doesn't want to actually call them scummy. I'm not sure what he actually thinks about Aco, just that he's opposed to a policy lynch and finds Aco's posts fluffy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Melmond

So, what's up Melmond? What do you think about Angry Pidgeon?

These two votes together strike me as odd. Benmage has only mentioned Melmond once before, listing him as probably scum... but never actually even said why.

So I ask, Ben. Why Melmond, given you have said nothing aside from 'probably scum' in your scum list. Actually, under your list.. can you give me a short blurb about everyone on your scum list. quick bullet points as to why... this is your list.

Probably scum:
Yates
I Am Innocent
Melmond
Tammy

thanks
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is AP usually this terrible?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

never played with him, that I can recall..

He seems to be posting alot, but not saying very much of any help.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Kise »

@PV,

In post 237, jasonT1981 wrote:gonna take a quick ISO and see if I can find any links to AV in his iso when I get back.

In post 238, PeregrineV wrote:@Jason- I'll give you the hook-up. Here's AV's ISO.

[*insert AV iso here*]

In post 240, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.

hmmm possible coaching here.... scum trying to lead scum maybe?

interesting reply from Ben in regards to it

In post 124, Benmage wrote:^So long as AV keeps sheeping me :P (inb4sheepedKKdamnuKK)

Argh, aside from that, there is very little interaction with anyone. Cyber is possible scum I think now with the coaching... The Ben thing strikes me as weird.

But yea, AV didnt really interact with much and not many actually really discussed him. Good to get scum, but not sure how much info we get from this.

In post 252, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:@PV - only speaking when spoken to?

Or spoken about.

Or if something triggers a thought that needs sharing like 226 or 236.

In post 333, PeregrineV wrote:If Jason were scum faking not knowing flavor, I don't think AV would announce that strategy. So I'm putting Jason into the town slot for now.

Also, in a normal amount of posts (more than 4), the "coaching" of Cyber would be dismissed as early game/RVS stuff. The fact that it is 25% of AVs posts, and I doubt AV expected to die, there may be something to the coaching claim.

However, my vote is going elsewhere (see next post).

I noticed 333 came after about 90 posts and 2 days later. What made you revisit the the AV iso/Cyber thing? And why did you pull up AV's iso without commenting on it until days later?

Yet…
Shahrizai
Shahrizai
Goon
Shahrizai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Shahrizai »

Sorry it took me so long to get this finished.

Ben:

--Your "train wheels [were] moving" in and it looked like you were leaning pretty hard toward Acos-scum, but then Acos questioned you in with "Why wouldn't I claim" and in you meander through the explanation until you reach a place you can call him town. So, what changed between those posts that made you decide he was town, because you were suggesting his claim was scummy in one post and then you get a town read on him because of his claim in another. It looks like you're backpeddling once he pins you down with a concrete question, big time. Then you changed the subject in your very next post to something/someone else entirely, which again looks like you're just trying to get out of that discussion.

--
Benmage wrote:D) Buddying is Buddying. Town Buddy. Scum Buddy. You Buddy'd by my definition. It peaked more of an interest because you gave the impression of TWO quick town write offs without the need of further discussion. Jason/Aco (maybe I was wrong with the impression, but thats how it came across to me)
Yeah, okay, but why point it out and be all like "Buddying!" if it's not a legitimate tell of some sort? What was your motivation for saying it, because I read it as an accusation more than just a general observation.

--

And, here's the response to your questions.
Benmage wrote:A) I didn't read that in the slightest.. as it obviously didn't. Seems reallly realllllly realllly hard to try and end discussion with some small comment like his. Have you played many large games? Usually many tangents occur simultaneously.
B) Seems more like an open discussion. Have you never seen Kublai Khans game where he opened claiming Miller AND WON. KK, step in here if you will. Lets just say, there's plenty of good players in here, who had the pregame to discuss, and may have sought to take a gamble with a player like Acomists.
B2) I actually wouldn't mind delving into this discussion further.
A) I read it as a possible attempt, successful or not. And no, I haven't played many large games yet and I've never seen this role before.

B) I haven't read that one, but something similar to what you're talking about happened in DV. I read Acos' claim as Town because my first thought was that he was warning PRs so they wouldn't get killed. Yeah, it warned scum too, but like others have said, it also put a big fat target on him because everyone will watching his play pretty closely, and if he's town, scum especially have a vested interest in getting him lynched. I read BC's suggestion as trying to do this, especially because he doesn't open any discussion about the legitimacy of the claim itself, just suggests the lynch now instead of later even though he asks for discussion from others.

BC:

--I don't really like Ben's doubt of Acos' claim based on set-up spec in , but BC's echoing of that in is worse because a) there's no real thought in it, and b) if this is something that bothered him, why not mention it in the post where he asks about a PL on Acos? The fact that he's so quick on the "oh yeah you're right and let me elaborate on this" in this post again feels like he's just trying to find a way to get Acos lynched, but he's not the one who's coming up with reason as to why this would be a good lynch, policy or otherwise.

--He does another "oh yeah me too" when Yates asks Jason about the flavor matching the role and Nero accused him of rolefishing. Yates posted, Nero accused, and BC "me too'd" over the course of three minutes: , , . And it's NOT that he's just agreeing with someone; that happens, it's more that he's just waiting to agree with people.

--When he finally gets around to actual posting, we get comments like this:

BC wrote:poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Pot, Kettle. Oh, but not only were you confident and snarky in this same post, you made a wall, and on top of all that, you FoS'd AND voted (even though it was for the very first time), so that must mean you're Town. Right.

RC:

--I already addressed some of your points in my response to Ben, but I'll add that you're right that I probably shouldn't have just believed his claim for the exact reasons you gave, but I did/do. My first instinct was to read it as pro-town because of the warning to PRs and I didn't think about what else it might have meant.

--Regarding my comments about your self-vote, you popped in and ignored things that were happening and asked people for thoughts about your self-vote. It felt off to me, particularly since you've been in on a risky gambit before.

--Why
did
you self-vote and what did you think would happen? I'm asking because in you said people should have ignored you and you sound a little peevish that people didn't do that.
RC wrote:Ideally, if someone else self-voted, I'd just ignore it. Some of the comments calling me town and scum are mostly making an issue out of a non-issue.

--Anyway, I think your arguments put forth in and are okay, but I don't agree with you about KK. I was in a game with him recently (Newbie 1280) and read him correctly as town, and I think he's playing a similar game here.

--Also, for the record, RC-scum in Disney Villains was less direct and more nervous. He responded to scum accusations with flippant "lols" or similar comments and seemed to really hone in on people who questioned him. After I got a guilty on him and called for his lynch in thread, he OMGUS'd like a boss. He also went for easier lynches and bussed Sala, his buddy who claimed miller because his team suggested it. I really don't see him doing anything similar in this game.

I Am Innocent/Angry Pigeon:

I didn't like IAI and I really don't like AP.

My thoughts on IAI are somewhat moot, but to summarize, his jump on the BC wagon didn't feel right and seemed to be only because BC didn't vote since he requested RVS meta regarding voting. Also, those questions were filler, especially the one for Jason because it was also wrong-thinking. I didn't get why he asked KK for thoughts on Zoroaster; it seemed like he just randomly picked a frequent poster to ask that but he neglected to give any thoughts of his own. Later in he asks Ben a random question, too. Since he never offered any follow-through on the first round of questions, I don't think he really meant any of them.

_______

I wasn't done typing this but I just got a call from the ER and need to go.
Mod, I need to request replacement.
Yes my lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers...
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:Is AP usually this terrible?

Fuck you. You are accusing me of a cross-replacement OMGUS which is hilarious and implies you know I'm town if anything.

Kise, I think you need to realize I just sped-read about 12 pages. A lot of my thoughts are blurring since this is the biggest game I've played in.

P-edit: Lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Shah, why don't you like me exactly? 8I don't give a shit about anyone's IaI case, but you mention that you REALLY don't like me with zero explanation. Do tell.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 1.11

"Thank you Snake. I'll be your eyes from now on." -EVA, Metal Gear Solid 3

AngryPidgeon - 5 (ThAdmiral, rapidcanyon, Kise, Acosmist, Nero Cain)
zabriel - 4 (jasonT1981, Kublai Khan, Zoroaster, Cybertronix)
BloodCovenant - 3 (Yates, snifit, Melmond)
Melmond - 3 (Tammy, Benmage, zabriel)
ThAdmiral - 1 (BloodCovenant)
snifit - 1 (PeregrineV)
Nero Cain - 1 (AngryPidgeon)

Not voting - Shahrizai, Amrun

BloodCovenant is V/LA until Monday.
Searching for a replacement for Shahrizai

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 10 PM EST on October 29, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

AngryPidgeon should be re-named AngryBirds
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know what he's doing right?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tell us, Nero. I'm so excited to hear it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:you do know what he's doing right?

I think I do, actually.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Melmond »

In post 364, Kise wrote:What was bad about that?

Well if you would have read the next sentence, and not cut it out of your quote on me, I said I agree with ThAd's 277
In post 277, ThAdmiral wrote:
And this is bad "Look at this nail in the coffin I found" stuff. He didn't slip. He's not saying "there
is
2 scum teams". Furthermore it's not even scummy to postulate about multiple scumteams in a large theme game.

Why is it scummy to mention that there may be 2 scumteams? I think that it's grasping for straws to think that that was a slip. He said
IF
there were two mafias, not "there are two mafias".

In post 418, zabriel wrote:Melmond is a bit of a lurkerbunny isn't he? In 330 he has a go at BC for his attitude back in 42. Granted, it was fanbitching and dumb, but I think we were kind of past that.

He's doing a bunch of things that I've already been yelled at for doing, and that's weird to me. Also, I don't like his reluctance in 331. He throws some soft shit at Aco and IaI, but he doesn't want to actually call them scummy. I'm not sure what he actually thinks about Aco, just that he's opposed to a policy lynch and finds Aco's posts fluffy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Melmond

So, what's up Melmond? What do you think about Angry Pidgeon?

I was explaining why I think BC is scum, so that's why I brought up 42. It went with my case.
As for IaI, I hadn't heard much from him, so I didn't want to go ahead and call him scum right away, but I do find AP scummy.
And for Acosmist, I don't agree with a policy lynch on him, but he hasn't been doing much, as I said, he's been posting a lot of fluff, so I don't have a townread on him as of now.. He's null.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:In post 208, Melmond wrote:
Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.
I need to do some ISO's and stuff though.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

This is pretty shallow. Bolded looks like he is acknowledging that Yates is town and making an anti-town play instead of just scummy.

I hadn't decided exactly what his motivation for the fishing was at the time, but it didn't seem good. Later I decided on it being more of anti town play. I've still got my eye on him though.

As of now, I'd be fine with either a BC or a AP lynch, I'd still prefer a BC lynch though.
More explanation about my read of AP later.
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”