Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I really don't think science is a good idea. Scum will just get day chat and the neighborizer only lasts the following day and night. I guess you could re-neighborizer the person, but it doesn't allow us the ability to neighborizer multiple town at once, so it's far weaker than scum day chat. That means scum can plan behind the scenes way easier while town have to plan mostly out in the open. Hell, scum could even grab the neighborizer role and then we'd be really fucked with secretive day planning.

And arts is just fucking stupid

VOTE: none
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 81, Akane and Nebby wrote:btw can't us townies plan for shit too.
Ywall make it seem like scum can also plan for stuff.
Also
VOTE: Science
Unless Akane changes her mind.

-Nebby
The difference is we plan in public. Scum can plan in private. Advantage scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 102, Leonshade wrote:Strongly disagreed, science is responsible for great advances to humanity and arts brings joy to our lives.
go trump
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm a resolution doublevoter

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 111, The DEO wrote:
In post 108, Fro99er wrote:I'm a resolution doublevoter

Wtf? Why would you put it at L-1 without everyone chiming in?

~~Math

Sis sign them posts <3
lol
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

When did I put it at L-1? I was already voting none. 8 + 1 = 9. 11-9 = L-2. Basic fucking math. IF you ca'nt do math you shouldn't be voting science.

You people...
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 153, beeboy wrote:No wonder powers so far have been 1-shot actions either so I also don't feel like playing around that either. (Also if we see a blocked cop whoever takes a roleblocker power would obviously be conf scum.)

Also I am assuming whoever takes the treestump power is scum and will ignore them.
But are they 1-shot?

Some of the powers say "each night"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 153, beeboy wrote:(Also if we see a blocked cop whoever takes a roleblocker power would obviously be conf scum.)
But how will we know who took a roleblocker?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 164, beeboy wrote:
In post 162, Fro99er wrote:
In post 153, beeboy wrote:(Also if we see a blocked cop whoever takes a roleblocker power would obviously be conf scum.)
But how will we know who took a roleblocker?
Whoever doesn't claim a power.
That could still leave us a pool of several people.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 167, beeboy wrote:Wouldn't you assume a mass claim in inevitable?
maybe

I can see town reasons for keeping certain powers hidden. Like not telling someone you and someone else are in a neighborhood. Especially if you can confirm each other with another power. Then you act as like masons.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

Some reads

Town:
Spiff, TitusMath, Alihydra, MariaGerry, LUV

Scum:
Leon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 241, Drixx wrote:Scum will only have daychat if one of their team decides to build the wonder that allows it.
Why wouldn't they? It seems quite optimal for scum to pick daychat in a game where they would want to coordinate picking powers as well as manipulate town out of picking those powers during a day phase. The good thing is, scum won't have daychat on day 1.
That person then has to survive, which makes them easier to spot
How? Just because the player pool is narrowed from kills and claims? I guess, but I'm not sure that's a reason *for* picking science.

Wait. Since scum don't have daychat today it doesn't really let them coordinate D1 wonders even with knowledge of D2 wonders. On D2 they can coordinate based off D2 and D3, but the player pool will be much smaller so the pool will be much narrower for them to pick scum utility and evade a massclaim.

That makes me less worried about the daytalk issue.
As an added bonus, whenever the mid game mass claim arrives, that person has to lie.
And yeah, this is a good point. That adds to that.

pedit: so many pedits

UNVOTE:
VOTE: science
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

People getting on drixx for declaring stump intent is :|
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 260, Fro99er wrote:People getting on drixx for declaring stump intent is :|
It's something so easy to jump on, and shows they know nothing about drixx. Just an easy way to throw shade.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 268, Vecna wrote:allready responded to this, but the entire use of treestump is to get nightkilled so that we know its coming from town.
And the alternative is drixx doesn't get killed and lives to end game, which is also good if drixx is town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

So, yeah. Vecna is town.

pedit: dgaf what you think.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 285, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm staying in the bag and will talk to Akane about the subject of Science.
UNVOTE:
-Nebby
that's a lame unvote

;)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 288, Drixx wrote:P-edit: If you respond to me with that kind of bullshit again Vecna I'll just ignore you all game. You don't know me and you're pissing up the wrong rope.
he really didn't respond with bullshit though.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 290, Drixx wrote:What kind of special are you? Are you seriously trying to argue that any scum team would pass on a day chat facilitator just on the HOPE that something better might be attained later in the game
That's not what he said at all.

He said if we choose science, scum will be able to see even more options. Like possibly twice as many, and then pass up day chat to coordinate at night because now they have two days worth of powers to coordinate.

He never said they were passing on day chat to hope something else later was better.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 291, Drixx wrote:
In post 289, Fro99er wrote:
In post 288, Drixx wrote:P-edit: If you respond to me with that kind of bullshit again Vecna I'll just ignore you all game. You don't know me and you're pissing up the wrong rope.
he really didn't respond with bullshit though.
No ... I mean embedding his responses in my quote so that it's absurdly difficult to see them and respond to them on the post a reply screen. Making the game harder on someone else is a dick move, and I'll just ignore any fucker who does that to me. I ain't got time for that shit.
gotcha

Vecna -- just quote and post above or below the quote, don't post your thoughts inside someone else's quote.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 307, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 304, Drixx wrote:The only reason to pass on day chat would be because they hope something better will come along later. Day chat is like one of the main advantages scum have on this site (and the site statistics back it up). The idea that they would pass on it (remember: they can only build it today ... if they pass on it, then presumably it's gone forever {excepting if multiple wonders repeat the same effect, which would be lazy and I know Nahdia isn't}) just because Science lets them plan what buildings to try for at night ... is just plain absurd. Planning which buildings to take is like priority level negative (insert really large integer) compared to what scum can use day chat to coordinate. The whole argument is so over the top ridiculous that I'm seriously wondering if Vecna is just trolling me at this point.
I agree daychat is very powerful, which was my main concern for not wanting science in the first place.

I think what Vecna is saying is that if science is chosen, then they can pass on choosing day chat to try to block off as many of the other D1 wonders that only town can grab, thereby limiting town's power a bit more. They can coordinate at night, knowing they get to choose that night from D1 wonders also with knowledge of what D2 wonders are. So it's not about waiting for powers as much as limiting town's powers on D1.

I'm not sure if that's enough of an argument to make me want to choose none, because I also buy your science argument. I think titus and spiffeh are town. I thought you were town on your first post, but then the back and forth with you and Vecna I have no idea. I've also never seen scum!drixx play. I'm town and if you, titus, spiffeh, ABR are town, we're going to win this. It'll be like mafiaception, but with titus on our side.
Fucking hydra slips.

If anyone has a way of remembering to not hydra slip, please tell me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 308, Vecna wrote:But I think we both know thats not what he was alluding to in his post.
there is really no need to continue the needling.

drop it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 323, Akane and Nebby wrote:Can there be a way to ensure each member picks a different wonder without scum knowing?
No, but we could do something close.

Like frog chooses from {X, Y}, drixx chooses from {Y, Z}, titus chooses from {Z, X}

And if we had enough coverage of this it would at least not let scum know who chose what exactly, and probably lets us get close to choosing them all, if not actually choosing them all with mid-teens town players.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 327, Vecna wrote:You decision whether to pick or wait should mainly be determined by how much something fits your personal style, and how likely you think it is that youre getting nightkilled soon (if it can still be made usefull at least).
I sort of agree, but what if we said "I'll choose from {X, Y}" instead of just the one that fit our playstyle. If we just let everyone pick their favorite power, then a smart scum who knows the playstyle of some town members could probably make educated guesses as to who picked what.

But the option version probably guarantee us close to complete coverage of the wonders from town (obviously barring what scum themselves does with PMing the mod), while letting most of us pick two closest options to their playstyle (a player or two might have to sacrifice to ensure full coverage), and making sure scum don't know who is choosing what.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 329, Drixx wrote:Wonders are only available on their day. Scum can't pass up daychat today and take it tomorrow after discussing tonight.
I know. I never said that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 332, Vecna wrote:Scum killing the person in the middle confirms the sides though.
There is no middle. It's a loop. And if we have 6 town players it's

2x {X, Y}
2x {X, Z}
2x {Y, Z}

Type stuff. One scum kill doesn't confirm anything
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 342, The DEO wrote:
In post 326, Fro99er wrote:
In post 323, Akane and Nebby wrote:Can there be a way to ensure each member picks a different wonder without scum knowing?
No, but we could do something close.

Like frog chooses from {X, Y}, drixx chooses from {Y, Z}, titus chooses from {Z, X}

And if we had enough coverage of this it would at least not let scum know who chose what exactly, and probably lets us get close to choosing them all, if not actually choosing them all with mid-teens town players.
Not a fan of this, but I'll sleep on this.

Frogger, what are your reads?
In post 239, Fro99er wrote:Some reads

Town:
Spiff, TitusMath, Alihydra, MariaGerry, LUV

Scum:
Leon
Vecna and Drixx I need to place.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 344, Drixx wrote:This is a start. It needs more work
Definitely.

Point is we can probably find a way to get most coverage of the wonders, while keeping scum guessing.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 358, The DEO wrote:I don't feel well with MG at town or LUV there yet. Leon also doesn't feel that scummy to me.Care to elaborate?~Titus
LUV -- I thought these two posts were towny
In post 38, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Sciences just leads to distractions. Gives scum an excuse to look like they're doing something.
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There is way too much distrust early on for all the power we could gain to even match the fact that scum are informed.
MariaGerry (Sondam) and Leon I've associated as one of the two being scum, or tvt. That wasn't a bus between them. But I think leon is probably scum because his opening post looked really tryhard, but not well thought out, and then quotes like this
In post 50, Leonshade wrote:Vecna was the first one to bring up five players, why are you only focusing on me?
"but they did it too" type stuff always give me scumvibes. Also thought wasn't so great a retort to Sondam. Like, "oh I found a contradiction". Here's a fun fact. Town contradict themselves all the time. And Sondam's posts actually looked like a progression to me instead of a contradiction.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 363, Akane and Nebby wrote:We chose in the group of {Mausoleum, Hanging gardens} so no one else pick from that grouping, okay?

- Akane
Well with ~15 town players and only 5 town available wonders, we can almost triple up. Whoever doesn't get something tonight can still get powers on other days. But some variant of my strategy probably helps us nearly guarantee every role has at least one town PM to the mod.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I think we we can do some of the {X, Y} type stuff (we can figure out an exact system for it), which keeps scum guessing while giving ourselves a chance at powers that best match our play abilities, then I'm pretty happy with voting science

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I think we we can do some of the {X, Y} type stuff (we can figure out an exact system for it), which keeps scum guessing while giving ourselves a chance at powers that best match our play abilities, then I'm pretty happy with voting science

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

Apparently I'm also a doubleposting doublevoter
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 393, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
What is this BS? We have 7 real life days plus another 14 real life days while we're in lynch phase.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 396, Yuri wrote:Is no one gonna point out that the {X, Y} thing is a terrible plan that still gives scum a 50% chance of hitting the PR they want to kill, and a chance to try again for 100% the next night?
not if there are THREE PEOPLE all choosing {X, Y}

then it's one in six.

Better yet, if we did {X, Y, Z} type stuff, then it's one in nine.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 406, Leonshade wrote:BS, that's clearly an attempt to sort DEO, not a deflection.
Except it's not BS if that's how I read it.

If it's an attempt to read titus, then fine.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 413, Yuri wrote:
In post 410, Fro99er wrote:
In post 406, Leonshade wrote:BS, that's clearly an attempt to sort DEO, not a deflection.
Except it's not BS if that's how I read it.

If it's an attempt to read titus, then fine.
I said something similar earlier, did it ping you?
Yes, it did. When titus asked why you're defending Vecna.

I forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it up.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 421, Yuri wrote:
In post 418, Fro99er wrote:Yes, it did. When titus asked why you're defending Vecna.

I forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it up.
Post is slimy like a frog
except this is my obvtown game, so yeah.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 423, Maxous wrote:
In post 396, Yuri wrote:Is no one gonna point out that the {X, Y} thing is a terrible plan that still gives scum a 50% chance of hitting the PR they want to kill, and a chance to try again for 100% the next night?

Stop announcing PRs. And you also can't select two and say 'no one else take them'. That guarantees one won't get picked. And tells the scum you're either a doctor or a neighbourizer. They'll nightkill EITHER.
Just pick with your playstyle and if you miss out, try again the next day with higher priority for you.
I'm gonna townread you just for this
I'm gonna scumread you just for this
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 429, Yuri wrote:
In post 426, Fro99er wrote:except this is my obvtown game, so yeah.
Dude
Fresh
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 435, Yuri wrote:Frog: How or where do you get the notion of responding with "this is my obvtown game". Is it like... am I supposed to know your meta so you're self-metaing at me?
SPIFFEH :eek:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 442, Yuri wrote:
In post 437, Fro99er wrote:
In post 435, Yuri wrote:Frog: How or where do you get the notion of responding with "this is my obvtown game". Is it like... am I supposed to know your meta so you're self-metaing at me?
What does this MEAN
That's for me to know and you to find out post game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 445, Yuri wrote:Bruh we're playing a game
now
that I'd like to win, so how about either answering my questions or acknowledging that you are a slimy slimy frog
It's really not something I'm going to answer now.

A few people probably know why.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 447, Fro99er wrote:
In post 445, Yuri wrote:Bruh we're playing a game
now
that I'd like to win, so how about either answering my questions or acknowledging that you are a slimy slimy frog
It's really not something I'm going to answer now.

A few people probably know why.
And to be 100% clear to the mod it has nothing to do with ongoing games or meta from ongoing games. I'm not going to break any mod or site rules ever.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 457, Yuri wrote:Frog: Why bring up self-meta at all then? To someone you don't know?
You'll find out post game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 456, The DEO wrote:Which is why I'm against the plan Frogger proposed.
Once again.

To be clear. The proposed plan was something to answer A+N's question about can we ensure town at least has 1 pm to the mod for every ability.

I was just thinking out loud.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 463, Yuri wrote:
In post 459, Fro99er wrote:
In post 457, Yuri wrote:Frog: Why bring up self-meta at all then? To someone you don't know?
You'll find out post game
I both literally and figuratively hate you despite hate being an emotion and as such cannot be qualified with either
I'm sorry you are filled with hate for me.

Except not really.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 581, The DEO wrote:Scum w/ Vecna likely found.
Are you kidding me?

I was explain Vecna's POV. I didn't support it. In fact, I voted the other way and said I don't think Vecna's explanation is enough to make me want none.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 588, Spiffeh wrote:Actually Frog I'm curious as to why you wrote me off as town so quickly?
I thought you might be. And this paranoia is even more reason you're town.

You just seem to really really believe it's not good for scum to do the science thing. Like you
really
don't want scum to have any sort of advantage. Your reply to Leon's crappy plan was just the start. Being that strongly against a plan that obviously helps scum and then your conviction the rest of the resolution phase show how against scum you are.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 585, The DEO wrote:
In post 309, Fro99er wrote:
In post 307, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 304, Drixx wrote:The only reason to pass on day chat would be because they hope something better will come along later. Day chat is like one of the main advantages scum have on this site (and the site statistics back it up). The idea that they would pass on it (remember: they can only build it today ... if they pass on it, then presumably it's gone forever {excepting if multiple wonders repeat the same effect, which would be lazy and I know Nahdia isn't}) just because Science lets them plan what buildings to try for at night ... is just plain absurd. Planning which buildings to take is like priority level negative (insert really large integer) compared to what scum can use day chat to coordinate. The whole argument is so over the top ridiculous that I'm seriously wondering if Vecna is just trolling me at this point.
I agree daychat is very powerful, which was my main concern for not wanting science in the first place.

I think what Vecna is saying is that if science is chosen, then they can pass on choosing day chat to try to block off as many of the other D1 wonders that only town can grab, thereby limiting town's power a bit more. They can coordinate at night, knowing they get to choose that night from D1 wonders also with knowledge of what D2 wonders are. So it's not about waiting for powers as much as limiting town's powers on D1.

I'm not sure if that's enough of an argument to make me want to choose none, because I also buy your science argument. I think titus and spiffeh are town. I thought you were town on your first post, but then the back and forth with you and Vecna I have no idea. I've also never seen scum!drixx play. I'm town and if you, titus, spiffeh, ABR are town, we're going to win this. It'll be like mafiaception, but with titus on our side.
Fucking hydra slips.

If anyone has a way of remembering to not hydra slip, please tell me
In post 315, Fro99er wrote:
In post 308, Vecna wrote:But I think we both know thats not what he was alluding to in his post.
there is really no need to continue the needling.

drop it.
Ooooh nice scumslips. For the wins of town. Thanks. Please keep doing this.

~~Math
LOL that is not a scumslip. I don't even see how you think that can be a scumslip.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 586, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 437, Fro99er wrote:
I don't know if you're asking me to corroborate that this is your town meta

But I don't see anything that you've done so far that couldn't come from scum!Frog
I'm not asking you to corroborate it's my town meta.

I guess it's been too long...look at what Yuri did.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

The main thing that gives me pause about Yuri!scum is Maxous.

At least of those two is definitely scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Stop announcing PRs. And you also can't select two and say 'no one else take them'. That guarantees one won't get picked. And tells the scum you're either a doctor or a neighbourizer. They'll nightkill EITHER.
Just pick with your playstyle and if you miss out, try again the next day with higher priority for you.
In post 427, Yuri wrote:Why are you townreading me for my common-sense mechanics post?
In post 428, Fro99er wrote:

I'm gonna scumread you just for this
@LUV - Because Yuri and I thought that post by Maxous was gross at the exact same time. It was a really shallow read.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 603, The DEO wrote:
In post 598, Akane and Nebby wrote:I want math to explain how that is a scumslip.
-Nebby
Why would Town have a "need" of having things only go to a certain point?

Why would Town "drop it" there?

Why would if Town coaching be phrased like that?

I do not see two or one townies do this.

This is scum trying to control the situation because the "need" has been met.
~~Math
No.

This is me trying to stop a pissing war between drixx and Vecna.

I've seen drixx nearly get kicked out of games for pissing wars and I'm fucking sick of pissing war games. Sick of it. It's why I siteflaked the first time a year ago.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Titus, get mathblade in order.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Maxous

Yuri did my scumtell thing, but my gut tells me it's wrong this time because of Maxous.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 626, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 599, Fro99er wrote:I'm not asking you to corroborate it's my town meta.

I guess it's been too long...look at what Yuri did.
Still don't know what you're talking about
You've played with me in two games where I caught four scum for the same tell. I guess you don't remember...it's been a year since I played.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 628, Spiffeh wrote:Oh now I see

I don't really think that's a scum tell. I self meta a lot and town have called me out on it before.
But I've only had scum call me out on it every time except once, and we're over double digits now.

When I do it as scum, I never get called out on it (for obvious reasons).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I guess I don't need to wait for post-game to tell Yuri now.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 656, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 651, Sondam wrote:
In post 649, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 648, Sondam wrote:
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
Mother fucker do you want me to put my vote back on you cause it wasn't fucking fake
~Maria
You can after you sheep me on Leon :D
Works for me
VOTE: Leon
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

-Nebby
Cookie monster picture.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 681, Maxous wrote:plausible i suppose. i don't want to tunnel here.
so self-aware
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 11, Maxous wrote:VOTE: Arts

Please do not take 50 pages to decide this
In post 113, Maxous wrote:Low power game = better for scum
In post 474, Maxous wrote:VOTE: none
Let's just go.
Arts isn't gonna win.
Science is not being picked because some of you have already proven you're gonna spend 20 pages a day with over-complicated plans if we do.

I want to start wagoning 2 people anyway
Maxous votes arts and then says "lower power game = better for scum". Then changes at the end to vote for lower power.

Max -- did you just not care actually? Why didn't you press this arts vote harder if you wanted more power to supposedly help town more? You showed no conviction going for arts as helping town, and you just gave up on it for something that, in your opinion, helps scum more (fewer powers).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 791, The DEO wrote:
In post 786, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I forgot Drixx was in this game.
Why do you not like Vecna?

-Nebby
He seems intent on starting a fight that would do nothing to help the game state, and his push at the start was a little :shifty:. He's not lock scum for me, like Math thinks. Yet, if a wagon happened there, I'd vote it.

~Titus
I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

Vecna basically meta cleared Uzi, which really only happens if they are scum together, town together, or if Vecna is scum and Uzi is town. I don't see a world in which Vecna is town legitimately meta clearing Uzi, and Uzi is pulling off this amazing scum game fooling Vecna.

So 2 of the 3 scenarios paint Uzi town, 1 of the 3 paint Vecna town. But of course town is more likely in general. So probabilistically I really like Uzi for town. Plus some of the posts I quoted from Uzi scream town to me, so it's not just a probability-based argument.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 807, Sondam wrote:
In post 798, Spiffeh wrote:Btw reminder not to give any indication of whether you're going for a role today and which role you'd choose.

And when the roles are distributed, don't give any indication of whether you got one or not.

The less scum know about the location of the power roles, the less successful they'll be at neutralizing them.
^ forced.

I mean, that's obvious with any role in any mafia game. Why did you feel the need to point this out?
Was this Gerry head?

PEdit: yes

Ugh I don't feel so good about this slot anymore
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 820, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 794, Fro99er wrote:I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

Vecna basically meta cleared Uzi, which really only happens if they are scum together, town together, or if Vecna is scum and Uzi is town. I don't see a world in which Vecna is town legitimately meta clearing Uzi, and Uzi is pulling off this amazing scum game fooling Vecna.

So 2 of the 3 scenarios paint Uzi town, 1 of the 3 paint Vecna town. But of course town is more likely in general. So probabilistically I really like Uzi for town. Plus some of the posts I quoted from Uzi scream town to me, so it's not just a probability-based argument.
:igmeou:
And please explain to me what is wrong with this
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 828, Spiffeh wrote:Nero's recent posts look better.

VOTE: Maxous
Welcome to the wagon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:Spif should prob talk about why he SOLELY scum reading me for that but ignoring Max.
Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did.
I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative. I do believe his push on me is crap.

Are you scum reading him?
Didn't really ping you, eh?

So why are you now voting him, with me, despite you being suspicious of me?

And you conveniently flipped your read of Nero to town especially when Nero is scum reading Max to vote that Maximus wagon despite Max not really pinging you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 839, Fro99er wrote:
In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:Spif should prob talk about why he SOLELY scum reading me for that but ignoring Max.
Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did.
I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative. I do believe his push on me is crap.

Are you scum reading him?
Didn't really ping you, eh?

So why are you now voting him, with me, despite you being suspicious of me?

And you conveniently flipped your read of Nero to town especially when Nero is scum reading Max to vote that Maximus wagon despite Max not really pinging you.
Deep. I missed the "push on me is crap part"

Welp.

Still think it's weird timing to townread Nero then hop on Max with me despite being suspicious of Nero until just now (who was suspicious of Max) and suspicious of me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Fro99er »

whatever dude. That was awfully convenient timing to flip your read of Nero right after you realized Nero is scumreading Max

Felt like a way for you to justify your vote of Max

PEdit: @spiffeh
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 850, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 829, Fro99er wrote:
In post 820, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 794, Fro99er wrote:I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

:igmeou:
And please explain to me what is wrong with this
I think it's an unreliable way to get a read. Taking someone's word on someone else's meta isn't something I'm willing to do.

I know you said you liked some of Uzi's posts too but this reasoning doesn't make sense to me coming from you.
Why?

I'm a math guy. I use probabilities. The fourth option that Vecna is town and Uzi is scum is a very low probability option.

You KNOW meta is a strong part of my play.

Numbers are too. And as I said, I have a pretty strong town read of Uzi independent from that.

This is just a supplement to that.

If you think this is the crux of my argument then I can't help you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 852, Spiffeh wrote:My Max read has nothing to do with what Nero thought of him lol

You can go back to my response to Max's initial push to see that I obviously wasn't content with what he had to say.
Ok. If I see something's i think is off I'm going to comment on it. The timing of the flip on Nero seemed weird/perfect/convenient.

It's something I should at least press you about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 861, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 860, Spiffeh wrote:Why don't you like the Max wagon Uzi?
He's essentially being voted for being forced to compromise. The reality is that no one was seriously going to go through with Sciences or even Arts once The DEO gave their reasoning.
That is far from the only reason
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 864, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
just call him spiff or spiffy or spiffeh, please.

Yes. And also his terrible vote on Yuri. Like I said. i'm pretty sure either Max or Yuri is scum. Just not sure which, but I think Max makes more sense to me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Yuri
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 913, Yuri wrote:to clear up a point, my problem wasn't with the self-meta (everybody does it it's not scummy inherently) but with bringing up self-meta to a player you have never played with, in response to me calling a post scummy. Doesn't make sense
but I specifically use it at people who aren't familiar with it because I want to see who jumps on it. It's always something so easy to jump on for scum who aren't aware I do that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 921, Yuri wrote:
In post 920, The DEO wrote:
In post 919, Yuri wrote:Please don't call me Yuki. And yes
Well, I'm afraid you have me at a personal meta disadvantage. I'm aware my laser focus can sometimes be detrimental. I'm working on that, but as you can tell, I'm no saint nor do I ever pretend to be. I still happen to think you're scum though. Math agrees.

Sorry for the misname Yuri.
Np, np. Thought you were doing it on purpose, is all.

So, with Sondam it really looks like a miscommunication easier from here. If you say something in a 'snarky' way that looks like an accusation, that's not opening up a dialogue to get Sondam to answer about their read. And by the time you started pressuring them for a read, you'd made that contradiction that looked really bad (tbh it still looks bad
but I can buy you just saying something that came out strange, since the rest from you guys looks town), so ofc they'd be more concerned with that. If the timing on those is wrong somewhere, lemme know.

As for your scumread, I'm not scum, so what are we gonna do to fix that? And, what's your read on Maxous? You've said you're not scumreading the wagon, though Math is, but what's your read on Maxous themself?
Also Fro99er and Uzi.
The bolded really looks like Yuri wants to placate Titus immediately after saying the contradiction was bad. Like as to not ruffle feathers.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 929, Yuri wrote:
In post 927, Fro99er wrote:
In post 913, Yuri wrote:to clear up a point, my problem wasn't with the self-meta (everybody does it it's not scummy inherently) but with bringing up self-meta to a player you have never played with, in response to me calling a post scummy. Doesn't make sense
but I specifically use it at people who aren't familiar with it because I want to see who jumps on it. It's always something so easy to jump on for scum who aren't aware I do that.
It's also completely baffling to call a post of yours scummy and be told you're being your obvtown self when I don't know you. The response doesn't make any sense and just looks like 'i'm town, how could you not see it'. Like do you not get that part??
Baffling you is exactly why I do it. To see how people who aren't familiar with me doing that react.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 940, Yuri wrote:
In post 931, Fro99er wrote:The bolded really looks like Yuri wants to placate Titus immediately after saying the contradiction was bad. Like as to not ruffle feathers.
Literally the entire post is me trying to placate Titus bc that hydra is probtown and them pushing me is a distraction
Why do you care to placate them?

If you're town play your town game and scumhunt. You shouldn't try to appease them because they are pushing you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 948, Yuri wrote:What do you think of Uzi?
Uzi's in my ISO. I've made my read on him pretty clear.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I have a theory that Sondam and Yuri are scum together.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1024, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Can you talk to me about your Frogger read? I wasn't a huge fan of the shallow read on LUV from him and the townread on Spiffeh that looked kinda like he was trying to buddy him.
I call bullshit that my read was shallow on Uzi.

And then I started to doubt my spiffeh read. Are you even paying attention?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1036, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:You were the one that tr Uzi for tring nero?
No.

I tr Uzi, but not for that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1081, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Fro99er

Haven't read anything since the day started, voting for the scummiest in the resolution phase.
This is basically a scumclaim.

Haven't read any of the day phase and haven't checked any vote counts to make sure I'm not hammering or anything like that and haven't read to see if frog has been more town or not.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1030, Vecna wrote:
In post 794, Fro99er wrote:
In post 791, The DEO wrote:
In post 786, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I forgot Drixx was in this game.
Why do you not like Vecna?

-Nebby
He seems intent on starting a fight that would do nothing to help the game state, and his push at the start was a little :shifty:. He's not lock scum for me, like Math thinks. Yet, if a wagon happened there, I'd vote it.

~Titus
I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

I was scum with Uzi last game. I know his annoyances, I know how he responds to stuff, and to be a blunt asshole im not sure if he's capable of doing a complete turn-around on some of his scum tendencies.

Were town together this game, and thats why im meta-clearing him. If I was scum, would I make posts where I promise not to vote him the entire game, or keep him as an easy scapegoat for lategame?

Either way, I guess people using meta must be scum :roll:
What?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

I never said you're scum Vecna. Jesus fuck. Learnt to read.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1152, Fro99er wrote:I never said you're scum Vecna. Jesus fuck. Learnt to read.
:lol: :lol: :lol: learnt to read

*walks away with frog tail tucked between frog legs*
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Sondam

Ribbit. Frogging A+N
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: yuri's iso since he went to bed last night...hint...it's a hot pile of garbage
In post 1199, Yuri wrote:Just a quick question: what's your read on maxous?
In post 1202, Yuri wrote:Hey Creature why are people TRing you for being candid about not caring to read literally anything

It's majority lynch and it's in the rules
In post 1208, Yuri wrote:
In post 1204, Fro99er wrote:UNVOTE:
why the change
In post 1205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can you hop on your main account Yuri?
No.
In post 1212, Yuri wrote:Don't be a dick Uzi.
In post 1217, Yuri wrote:
In post 1211, Creature wrote:What was the contradiction again?
ISO Sondam and look for gerry's posts.

Titus said the question about 'putting town votes on the wagon' was snark and idk, you go look at it yourself.
In post 1221, Yuri wrote:
In post 1216, Creature wrote:You know who Yuri is?
He doesn't. idk why he's asking for my main but choosing to taunt me instead of anything else is why i'm not moving my vote to Akane like I planned to.
In post 1228, Yuri wrote:I don't believe you. Not unless you can tell me who told you. I know for a fact you don't have the correct meta on me, so your meta is garbage. Stop whatever this is.
In post 1231, Yuri wrote:
In post 1229, Sondam wrote:
He has the same posting style as a game i was in him that just finished. idk why people scumread him more. can you show me why?
The only problem I have with Maxous is tone stuff and that sort-of-joke townread on me for my mechanics post. Better to ask someone on his wagon.
In post 1234, Yuri wrote:Re: the contradiction, here's what Titus said in response. Feel like that should be there too since it gives a more complete picture
In post 915, The DEO wrote:It's not. You see the question mark. It's a snark way of asking what is going on. What is their goal regarding the maxous wagon, which they don't answer.
In post 1237, Yuri wrote:Who unvoted/changed votes after Frog stopped pushing you?

Pedit: You didn't explain why you unvoted earlier
In post 1243, Yuri wrote:
In post 1238, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1228, Yuri wrote:I don't believe you. Not unless you can tell me who told you. I know for a fact you don't have the correct meta on me, so your meta is garbage. Stop whatever this is.
No, I'm going to expose who did, would be messed up. I'm giving you a chance here to come clean because there is a possibility you might actually be town unlike Leon and Notice.

You don't have correct meta on me either which is how I knew you were an alt :lol:
It's obvious I'm an alt by the fact that I have zero completed games but got into this game. If I don't have correct meta on you, there's no way you could have meta on me.

Why would it be messed up to tell me who the hell outed me to some random asshole? I played on an alt for a fuckin reason and if that bothers you then just say so.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1249, Yuri wrote:Hey Fro99er? You can shut up too. Since half your quotes are me talking to Uzi. Seriously. Not now.
You don't get to tell me to shut up.

Your iso I quoted is you doing jack shit to find scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1250, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah, you're scum.
then vote them with me

Notice isn't a viable wagon right now
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1231, Yuri wrote:
In post 1229, Sondam wrote:
He has the same posting style as a game i was in him that just finished. idk why people scumread him more. can you show me why?
The only problem I have with Maxous is tone stuff and that sort-of-joke townread on me for my mechanics post. Better to ask someone on his wagon.
Why don't you ask people who were on Maxous' wagon then. Instead of passing the buck
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1265, Yuri wrote:Because I don't care? Why don't you go interrogate the Maxous wagon?
Passing the buck again.

Why don't you care to sort out the people on Maxous' wagon or their reasons for being on the Maxous wagon?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

Guys, can we fucking lynch Yuri.

He is literally NOT scumhunting whatsoever.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yuri's whole "issue" with A+N is that they pressed Sondam about whether Sodnam thought Titus contradicted herself or slipped, or both, because the answer is "obvious"

No, the answer isn't obvious. If Sondam thought it was a slip rather than a contradiction, those are different things, and if they thought it was both that's also something different.

The "issue" for pressuring something that should be pressured is bullshit, and a made up way to scumread A+N.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1274, Yuri wrote:And Sondam is literally scumhunting they're pushing that contradiction and Maria is saying who she scumreads. Which is apparently 'shade'
keep defending and not scumhunting
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not to mention he slipped as well, just not as bad as Notice.
who slipped where?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1281, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1279, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not to mention he slipped as well, just not as bad as Notice.
who slipped where?

I doubt town would phrase it like he did.
woah
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 481, Yuri wrote:
In post 473, Akane and Nebby wrote:I will have a neighborhood one way or another, because I am terrible without it and my reads are out of whack, hence I need neighborhood to catch scum. You know this too. You want me to give you scum? Then let me have someone to tell me what to do who isn't scum themselves and you shall have it.

- Akane
Isn't that the point of being in a hydra? You have private discussion with confirmed town for the entire game.
Can you tell us why the hydra is confirmed town?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1286, Yuri wrote:
In post 1164, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also why do you scumread Elbrin and Drixx?
-Nebby

pedit: I just wanna hear what they have to say! Gawd.
In post 1167, Akane and Nebby wrote:Mkay thanks for talkin to me ;)
-Nebby
Bad tone. And wanted to talk about the scumread on them, but there's no followup. Just 'thanks for talking to me'.
In post 1172, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm excited!

and naaaaah, I don't care about the omgus. It's cute that you decided to target my weakest point tho.
What I do care about is you originally calling The DEO's a contradiction then calling it a slip. Because THAT is a contradiction. (Refering to and )

-Nebby
More bad tone, trying to brush off the scumread. Not going to get into the differing definitions of slip and contradiction.
In post 959, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Oh I thought you had OTHER concerns that actually involved you reading my ISO instead of misreping and discreditting all of my questions.

-Nebby
Is concerned with how I might be viewing their ISO. Expects me, their scumread, to apparently have a lot of good points relating to their ISO. Like they expect there to be something there, and are ignoring that we are currently in talks about an issue I have with their slot.
What exactly is bad about the tone in the first two posts you quoted. I want you to specifically address the tone.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1290, Yuri wrote:First one: responding with a joking tone (the 'gawd') is an easy way to deflect a comment about being overly defensive, which was the situation at the time.
Second one: Again the forced joke, and I explained the context in my post already.
Ali jokes all the time.

Why is joking a bad tone?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1293, Spiffeh wrote:beeboy is underwhelming me this game so far, nothing specific really
Do you expect great things from beeboy?

I've never played with him so I don't know what the expectations are.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

Here's the thing about notice's slip, and why I suggest we leave notice for another day.

I'm far more inclined to believe it's a slip if this is multi-ball instead of just town and one scum faction.

Why? As multi-ball, there is even more importance to daychat than there already is for a single scum faction, because it can give them a leg up in that particular power over the other scum faction. In addition, they would need to compete for the daychat power by submitting PMs to the mods, so it would jive with notice's mindset that they can compete for daychat, which makes sense with their comment "cuts scum out from getting it" (). Not noticing the anti-town part but noticing the factional part () would be really concerning here, because they realize it can apply to multiple factions.

If just town, it's more likely than multi-ball that it's just a misunderstanding of the rules and thinking "faction" could mean town or scum. Not saying that's a complete clear by any means. I'm just saying if it's multi-ball I'll be far more worried about the supposed slip than if it's single scum faction.

With the way the phrasing is worded on the daychat power "anti-town" and "faction", along with the flavor (Civillization -- there are multiple civilizations even in Civ 1) I certainly wouldn't be surprise if there was more than one scum civilization present, so certainly Notice is on Notice. But I'd rather lynch elsewhere today.

/inb4 wai u speculating about multiballz
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1306, Spiffeh wrote:People in this game need to be more willing to wagon people

VOTE: beeboy

Let's start one here
You could join the yuri wagon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1295, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1293, Spiffeh wrote:beeboy is underwhelming me this game so far, nothing specific really

And could you answer this?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1309, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:beeboy's wagon composition doesn't give me confindence.

I can read Kyouko pretty well but so far he's not town telling like he usually does.
How does kyouko town tell?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

New theory: Yuri and Sondam are scum together with Spiff.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1319, Sondam wrote:
In post 1316, Fro99er wrote:New theory: Yuri and Sondam are scum together with Spiff.
yes, i said that something my partner said was forced to draw attention to us. you got us.

~G
Yeah, I forgot about that.

theory is probably wrong.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1321, Spiffeh wrote:Frogger instead of positing ridiculous theories why don't you check out Musical Mafia and see if you notice any differences with beeboy's play here

Because you will
I posted that theory before your beeboy post. Of course I'm going to check out beeboy, that's why I fucking asked.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 850, Spiffeh wrote:I think it's an unreliable way to get a read. Taking someone's word on someone else's meta isn't something I'm willing to do.
Spiffeh, you want me to take your word on beeboy's meta?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1336, Fro99er wrote:
In post 850, Spiffeh wrote:I think it's an unreliable way to get a read. Taking someone's word on someone else's meta isn't something I'm willing to do.
(I mean, because I looked it over and see what you mean, but I want to needle you on this)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1342, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1336, Fro99er wrote:
No actually I gave you a concrete example and asked you to look at it yourself so in no way was I expecting anyone to just take my word for it
Right, but Vecna gave a concrete example regarding Uzi too.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 642, Vecna wrote:
In post 555, Sondam wrote:VOTE: Uzi
~Maria
Can you explain your Uzi scumread here? Because for me the difference between his play here and in PYP was night and day
@Spiff How is this not a concrete example?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: @Spiffeh how are these not concrete examples?
In post 661, Vecna wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
He feels way more daring and aggresive in his approach this game. He's more open about how he feels and is way moe opinionated, and he uses his hatred for mechanics discussion as an honest reasoning for some of his actions, but he doesnt use it as an excuse for why his play is lacking or why he's less active.
In post 665, Vecna wrote:
In post 649, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 648, Sondam wrote:
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
Mother fucker do you want me to put my vote back on you cause it wasn't fucking fake
~Maria
You can after you sheep me on Leon :D
See, this is the exact type of stuff I mean. Nowhere in the entire PYP game did he ever make comments like this.

I dont think im ever gonna vote this slot the entire game.

Luv you have my permission to remind me of this post if I ever do. Gimme a good kick in the nuts and call me to my senses if you will
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

ninja'd lol
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

But yes, I agree with your beeboy read. I just wanted to needle you for that because I found it ironic/funny. I'll pull up specific posts of beeboy's from that game to show you why I agree.

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1343, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 1286, Yuri wrote:
In post 1164, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also why do you scumread Elbrin and Drixx?
-Nebby

pedit: I just wanna hear what they have to say! Gawd.
In post 1167, Akane and Nebby wrote:Mkay thanks for talkin to me ;)
-Nebby
Bad tone. And wanted to talk about the scumread on them, but there's no followup. Just 'thanks for talking to me'.
In post 1172, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm excited!

and naaaaah, I don't care about the omgus. It's cute that you decided to target my weakest point tho.
What I do care about is you originally calling The DEO's a contradiction then calling it a slip. Because THAT is a contradiction. (Refering to and )

-Nebby
More bad tone, trying to brush off the scumread. Not going to get into the differing definitions of slip and contradiction.
In post 959, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Oh I thought you had OTHER concerns that actually involved you reading my ISO instead of misreping and discreditting all of my questions.

-Nebby
Is concerned with how I might be viewing their ISO. Expects me, their scumread, to apparently have a lot of good points relating to their ISO. Like they expect there to be something there, and are ignoring that we are currently in talks about an issue I have with their slot.
Yo. Is this all you got? Because it's embarrassing.
Consider this a declaration of war, as I will work on my push on you when I get home ;)

-Nebby
I like this vote too. What you think of Beeboy?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1317, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1308, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1295, Fro99er wrote:

And could you answer this?
In my experience beeboy has never been this laid back as town at least from I remember, but it has been awhile since I've played with him. Musical Mafia is a good example of what I've come to expect from town!beeboy (link: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=65809)

I don't like 1105 where he comes in to respond to something about him without contributing anything else of value. 1169 also gives me scum vibes. Never have I seen town!beeboy hesitate to vote someone. If you look at Musical Mafia he is hyper aggressive and there is an extremely noticeable lack of that drive here.
town!beeboy putting pressure on:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7775722
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7775743
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7775754
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7775762

the posts go on and on

my favorite is this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p7776857
I am obv towning so the only noteworthy thing is the Tictac read which I disagree with
Beeboy, why aren't you obvtowning right now. You should be.

pedit: Spiff I'm not getting at anything. I'm needling you/giving you a hard time. Why? Because I'm a smartass.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1359, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 1348, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 1306, Spiffeh wrote:People in this game need to be more willing to wagon people

Let's start one here
I'd join ya. But I got bigger fish to fry.

-Nebby
@Frog

-Nebby
Fair nuff.

Yuri is scum too, so I'm happy with either yuri or beeboy
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

PV is town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1371, beeboy wrote:
In post 1360, Fro99er wrote:Beeboy, why aren't you obvtowning right now. You should be.
cause people like to complain when I do that.
So?

That's not the fucking point of this game. The point of this game is to make yourself identifiably town so town can win.

This is such a buillshit reason

(Spiff I'm getting back to you on Yuri but I'm pressing this right now)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1372, beeboy wrote:I could be wrong but who is A&N actually town reading right now?
You're not even reading.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, this was too perfect timing for beeboy to show up. #JustSayin
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1366, Spiffeh wrote:Frog why is Yuri scum?
1) When titus gets on Yuri about defending Vecna, Yuri goes "but frog did it too" () without even realizing I also defended drixx (, , , ) in the Vecna/Drixx thing. I took both sides at different time trying to sort shit out, but Yuri basically says why didn't you call out frog for defending Vecna, as a justification to why they did it. That's stuff scum does.

2) I'm only going to use the self-meta thing as a small point, but his reaction in to when I went "SPIFFEH :eek:" in seemed really worried

3) In Yuri wants to placate Titus, and it appears he doesn't want to ruffle titus' feathers. It's super appeasing type stuff like scum not wanting to stand out. Yuri says in that yes he is trying to placate Titus because Titus is probtown pushing them. However, later on in Yuri sorts Uzi as town and Yuri says he doesn't care about Uzi's push on him. It's a contradiction, so Yuri needs to explain why Titus push did matter but Uzi push didn't.

5) Yuri says they have issues with A+N in and when pressed on what the issue is by A+N in it turns out that it's the same prior issue from and . Reading those two posts, we see it's because Yuri doesn't like A+N is pressing Sondam about whether Sondam thought titus slipped or contradicted herself. That's perfectly legitimate reason to pressure Sondam, to find out if they meant contradict or slip (or both, as it turns out). Because contradict and slip can have different meanings. It's a bullshit issue to have with A+N. (to read more about it, read my which explains it better than I just did here)

4) My shows exactly ZERO scumhunting of Yuri's. All of a sudden Yuri drops a vote 3 posts later in on A+N, with no explanation. Finally the explanation comes in and it's a weak and shallow read that looks like it's just there to appear like scumhunting from Yuri.

5) Yuri passes the buck on trying to read people on the Maxous wagon which I call out in , and passes the buck again saying I should do the legwork in . Why pass the buck back on to the person questioning you, which he did twice to two different people in those two posts.

So there you go spiff.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1379, beeboy wrote:
In post 1375, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1372, beeboy wrote:I could be wrong but who is A&N actually town reading right now?
You're not even reading.
I mean I did ask the question because I wasn't sure.
it's pretty obvious if you read.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1387, Fro99er wrote:
1)

2)

3)

5)

4)

5)
Has math Ph.D. Can't count to 5.

Welp.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1390, Akane and Nebby wrote:Frogger that's 6 not 5.

-Nebby
right, but I couldn't even make it to 5 correctly
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

Vecna why are you voting Notice?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1396, Vecna wrote:
In post 1252, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1250, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah, you're scum.
then vote them with me

Notice isn't a viable wagon right now
You dont get to decide that. Its barely day2.
I do get to decide that.

Answer my question just two posts above
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1406, Vecna wrote:NoticeMeSenpai needs more attention. People are brusing his forced towntell aside too easily and are not reading enough into his weakass push on me with flawed fabricated reasoning. Only for him to conveniently disappear after it got too hot in the kitchen.
Can you read my [pots]1305[/post] please.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

ffs
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1435, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 1418, The DEO wrote:
In post 856, The DEO wrote:
In post 852, Spiffeh wrote:My Max read has nothing to do with what Nero thought of him lol

You can go back to my response to Max's initial push to see that I obviously wasn't content with what he had to say.
Math really hates this Maxous wagon, and but I'm not seeing any scum on it.
Maxous wagon is horrible.

Vecna and Frogger need rope after they likely bus Yuri.

~~Math
what the fuck is this shit.

I'm really losing my townread on DEO because of this dissonance.
Fuck me. Seriously. Does anyone have any good tips for not fucking up hydra stuff
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1421, The DEO wrote:
In post 876, Fro99er wrote:
In post 864, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
just call him spiff or spiffy or spiffeh, please.

Yes. And also his terrible vote on Yuri. Like I said. i'm pretty sure either Max or Yuri is scum. Just not sure which, but I think Max makes more sense to me.
Scum trying not to bus Yuri.
~~Math
You're terrible at this game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Here DEO let me help bus my buddy some more just for you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1443, Vecna wrote:Yes Math, youre totally correct. Im scum together with frogger and LUV and hard-defending them out in the open because you caught us. Well done.

And if were all bussing Yuri anyway, go ahead and stick to your reads and vote the slot with us.

Because were all bussing our teammate on day2 of day1. With big walls and a lot of focus (look at me taking credit for Froggers work, but the point remains).

Go at it then, lets see how much trust you have in your read. Were bussing the slot. Lets speedwagon this.
WOOOOO LETS DRIVE THE BUS VECNA!!!!!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I think DEO is probably doing some intentional good cop bad cop shit with their nearly diametrically opposed views, and it's annoying as fuck.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1474, Vecna wrote:Im loving Uzi's playstyle this game. Its on the nose and hilarious.

Hoping to see him wreck the scum team in style with me.
Stuff like this makes me really paranoid you're scum buddying him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1481, The DEO wrote:
In post 1479, Vecna wrote:Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.
Mathblade uses They for the record.

Their explanation is simple. JaeReed derped and derping is their town game. See Shadowrun. (I'm sure they'd have more detail, but that's the gist). 90+ percent of Math's reads today are meta.
I've never played with math. Can you ask them the reason for the scumread on me?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1490, Drixx wrote:You siteflaked because of me?
No!

I love you.

I siteflaked because of pissing wars in general.

I'm not going to name names, but it was NOT you
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm really uncomfortable with how easily Vecna and frogger shifted onto yuri
This is such bull

I've been scumreading yuri basically all game and I've tried to get a Yuri wagon going multiple times.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1507, The DEO wrote:
In post 1505, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1481, The DEO wrote:
In post 1479, Vecna wrote:Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.
Mathblade uses They for the record.

Their explanation is simple. JaeReed derped and derping is their town game. See Shadowrun. (I'm sure they'd have more detail, but that's the gist). 90+ percent of Math's reads today are meta.
I've never played with math. Can you ask them the reason for the scumread on me?
You're defending "obvscum" Vecna. That's their reason.

(Quotes are because I disagree.)

~Titus
But I'm bussing obvscum Yuri?

Got it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1512, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm really uncomfortable with how easily Vecna and frogger shifted onto yuri
This is such bull

I've been scumreading yuri basically all game and I've tried to get a Yuri wagon going multiple times.
And of course it's going to be easy for me to hop on to someone I've been trying to push much of today.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1521, Creature wrote:Still don't know why I should vote Yuri. No one is even bothering to tell me who he is.
Read post
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Any reaction to my case?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1534, Spiffeh wrote:Ok now all of you stop talking about what you're talking about and vote for beeboy
O.

You're not going to put me on some busywork case that you could have easily seen from an ISO of me and then tell everybody me to ignore everything else including my case.

You specifically asked me for my reasons. Now I want you to give me your reaction
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #148) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

First word should say no
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #149) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1540, Spiffeh wrote:Frog I see some of your points but beeboy is way more of a slam dunk as far as I'm concerned
Screw you then.

I didn't do all that work for you to just shut that conversation down
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1535, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How long ago was Musical Mafia?
:|
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1550, Spiffeh wrote:The "stop what you're talking about" thing was a joke relax

I read your case, I see your points, but I think beeboy has a better chance of flipping scum so that is who I will be pushing.
And do you agree with my points?

Disagree?

Which ones specifically?

I'm not letting you hand wave this away.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1610, Yuri wrote:Forgot to talk about this: Problem I have with Frog rn is the willingness to jump on the beeboy wagon on the basis of Spiff's meta and not much else. Goes back to me when I get heat again.
And what's the problem with this?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #153) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Banned for using the mod's color
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Banned for failing the entrance
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Holy shit I'm a senator.

VOTE: impeach
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1649, Fro99er wrote:Holy shit I'm a senator.

VOTE: impeach
Everyone sheep this or it's a scumclaim
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I TOLD YOU BANNED
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1842, beeboy wrote:I am not compromising on Yuri cause I don't know why they are scum and I read the case on them but I kinda forget how I felt about it cause I am a scum fuck.
In post 1844, beeboy wrote:
I do still really want a Yuri lynch like they are so fucking disingenuous with there reads it isn't funny.

Like it is too convenient for them to switch to me after Spiffeh presented information he already shared, they are ok lynching all the leading wagons and the lurkers.
They are also just town reading all the people who I can't be lynched.

I feel like they are trying to make it seem like they are playing aggressively while making a point on stepping on as few people's toes as they can.
2 posts apart. WTF?

Did you mean someone else in that second post?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spiff why are you ignoring Yuri stuff
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ali, what do you think of Spiff abandoning the beeboy wagon and still ignoring my Yuri case
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #162) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:I also don't agree with Froggers Yuri case.
You never agree with me, so I'm not really surprised.

What specifically do you disagree with from it?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1901, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Frogger it concerns me, don't get me wrong, but I want to know why because making something up out of nothing is baaaaaaad.Spif why did you vote Kyouko?
Who's making something up out of nothing?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

Dayvig: Caesar
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1922, Nero Cain wrote:One thing that does kinda bother me is that in 199 Pine and I noticed that buddying you as scum made the most sense (and he did do it) and I wouldn't put it past him to do the same thing here.
All the more reason that Yuri trying to buddy up to Titus is gross.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1946, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1869, Fro99er wrote:Spiff why are you ignoring Yuri stuff
Yuri is being pressured enough, there are other people that deserve more scrutiny than them that are being overlooked.

Like ssbm_Kyouko

Idk why you're putting so much focus on this, let me do my thing
So a naked vote on ssbm is going to put a ton of pressure there?

Yuri deserves scrutiny. Why you won't give any there is beyond me.

You were shouting at the top of your lungs to get beeboy pressure, but you won't even listen to me when I'm shouting at the top of my lungs that yuri is scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1946, Spiffeh wrote:Idk why you're putting so much focus on this, let me do my thing
Because I push my scumreads and am trying to build associatives for later. you know that's how I play. That's how I tied Titus to Pepto in mafiaception
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
We're not lynching spiffeh today. Thta's dumb as fuck.

And how would lynching him clear yuri?

If he's scum then yuri could still be scum. If he's town yuri could still be scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1955, The DEO wrote:A Spiffeh scumflip would have both of us (Math and I) want Yuri.
Oh me too. But if spiff is town he is supposedly a big asset, and he can be sussed out as actions happen and through VCA and such.

Yuri should be the lynch today.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

{ }
{A+N, DEO, Elbirn, PV}
{Creature, LUV}
{Drixx, Vecna}
{Spiff}
{ABR, ooba, ssbm, Nero, Caesar} <-- null line
{Sondam, Leonshade} (not together)
{Notice}
{Maxous,Beeboy}
{}
{Yuri}
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1960, Spiffeh wrote:I still haven't checked Fro99er's case, I'm sure that will upset him.

I am extremely tempted to continue ignoring Yuri out of spite.
Then screw you.

Thought we were friends. Now you're just being an ass.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1976, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1973, Fro99er wrote:Thought we were friends. Now you're just being an ass.
We are friends

I am more likely to act like an ass to my friends than people I don't care about
Well in that case I still love you
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

Titus talk to me about ABR. I always think he's scum, and he always thinks i'm scum (despite us being town together in every game we've played) so I'm trying not to let my biases against him take over.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1981, Spiffeh wrote:Dropping me as a town read for not talking about Yuri is stupid and you should feel bad
I really don't feel bad at all. You would have been in my top townline with the other people I listed, but now you're close to my null line.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #175) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2004, Spiffeh wrote:The most compelling point in the case to me is that Yuri ends up voting A&N who was once one of his town reads for pretty shitty reasons, without really engaging with people he was supposedly scum reading like Creature or Maxous when there was a wealth of discussion about both of them.

And yeah there's a considerable lack of gamesolving and pretty much all of Yuri's content is the back and forth with A&N or defending themselves.
This
In post 2010, Spiffeh wrote:I am not here for Caesar's posting style and would really appreciate if they would post normally

Big words are hard
And this
In post 2013, Spiffeh wrote:Also if Aeronaut lurks the game out it's a scum claim and I will be tunneling that slot with reckless abandon.
And this
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2020, The DEO wrote:Baah, get flocked scum.
Hi Math
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2059, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Maxous
Vote Yuri

WTF is this crap Vecna
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Yuri: I'm not a fan of the buddying and whiteknighting, which I know is ironic coming from me. That said I don't feel like the emotional response to LUV's push to reveal their main was fake.
How is that even alignment indicative?

If I had an alt (I don't), I'd get pissed if someone wanted me to reveal it as well, independent of if I was town or scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Frogger trying to set me up as mafia if it's multiball based off one comment that quite literally was just me not reading something properly makes me really uneasy.
No, that was me saying it's quite possible you're town not slipping when everyone else was scumreading you for the slip.

Is your only read of me based off that?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2097, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Or we could just lynch Spiffy.
stop this
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Did the toilets overflow?

because that would be shitty

pedit: @Nebby
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

Can Caesar give their royal thoughts on junior senator yuri
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2147, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Lil is again reminded that We do not serve his interests or his whims, this time calling his disorder on the Senate floor out by name. A further outburst on your part will be met with a public flogging and formal censure.

Senator Fro99er, as We have said thrice now, We will be happy to review any case you have to present before this noble body. However, We have not and will not lower ourselves to wading through the mountains of scrolls which piled in our antechamber as the Senate bickered prior to Our Arrival, as if Our August Personage was some mere money-counter. Present or direct Our Eyes to the relevant document, and you will be heard. Elsewise be silent, and permit Us the dignity of forming Our own opinions.

Augustus
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2147, Caesar Wills It wrote:Elsewise be silent
Nobody shuts me up

RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2156, Creature wrote:Or we could say names and I say "town", "won't oppose it" and "i'm down".
Yuri
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

All this yuri talk and he's still at 5 votes..............................
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I really think Vecna is town for that "I don't know" response.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2179, Fro99er wrote:I really think Vecna is town for that "I don't know" response.
It just seemed completely honest, and like he's not going to force a read for one that he doesn't have.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2221, Spiffeh wrote:At the moment I'm inclined to believe you're just misguided town because nothing else from your ISO really stands out to me but if you keep saying shit like "Oh let's just lynch Spiffy" without justifying it we're gonna have issues
+1

it's kind of unsettling my read of Uzi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2224, Spiffeh wrote:I still think people should stop giving people the benefit of the doubt (namely beeboy)
I'm not, but when you unvoted beeboy that basically killed that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm just more confident in Yuri!scum than beeboy scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

And I get you're the other way around, but we can regroup on that tomorrow.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2233, Spiffeh wrote:And on some dimension the issues I have with beeboy are hard to articulate and more in my gut than anything else.

I feel like he's just going through the motions. He notices that I'm pushing a wagon hardcore and hops in the thread to say some town-sounding things and leaves again. There's no level of engagement with town reads or effort to convince people like Titus or myself or anyone else that A&N is scum. In my experience town!beeboy is all over his scum reads and makes an effort to get his town reads to see what he's saying.

Maybe that's outdated meta but it doesn't sit right with me and nothing he's contributed so far makes me think that's the case.
I think the most telling thing is both beastboy and yuri have responded to "you're not scumhunting pressure" immediately with attempting to scumhunt, but with really weak pushes.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2238, The DEO wrote:This is kinda meh to me. The more of the Uzi/me dichotomy on Yuri and their defensive posture of others I found more telling.
yeah, I mean Yuri is just scummy in general.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2249, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 2242, The DEO wrote:Read ABR's ISO and tell me that's not something you want to lynch tomorrow Frogger.

His ISO basically reads like The DEO/Drixx opposition disorder.
I always want to lynch ABR

I agree though, and that read of A+N is shallow af
Sigh

I even did the different skin thing
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I mean, it's both.

The post he votes them the reason is complete bs
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #197) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2253, beeboy wrote:Unless they come and in and do something I'd take kyouko over Yuri right now cause I am not overly compelled by the Yuri case.
What's wrong with the Yuri case?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #198) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

@Mod: V/LA until Monday but will try to check in 1x/day. Posted to all games
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #199) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I would love to give math some constructive feedback. But this is all confbiased as hell.

Only a flip will save math. And it not even be a Yuri one because they think Vecna, Spiff, and I are all bussing Yuri
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”