Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 359, Drixx wrote:
@Mod: I would like to commence building the Pyramids please. Thanks.

Absolutely zero reason to hide that I'm doing so. It's now on me to obvtown the shit out of myself, plus I accept that I have to be lynched before any potential endgame. Won't bother me because I get to still play the game.
We submit builds by PM.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 369, The DEO wrote:
In post 365, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 360, The DEO wrote:
In post 357, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 346, The DEO wrote:
In post 338, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The problem Drix is that we've seen MB and Titus play tend to backfire on town.
And the Pick Your Power game? Hmm.

This game shouldn't be focused on measuring our past achievements or perceived lack their of. My town play has improved from where it was. The point is to figure out who is town and get the best out of them. So, if you think I'm town, you should help me avoid my pitfalls. If you think I'm scum, the goal should be the opposite.
It's not just that game.

I'm town and I work better with less noise. All of the mechanics talk is just that and don't help anyone figure out anyone else's alignment. I'm going to have trouble figuring out the both of you if we continue which is why I want you to just vote None.
If you solve the game better without the mechanics talk, why were you engaging me more on the mechanics talk and why was it harder to discuss reads with you?
Mainly because I am trying to work with you and I don't like sharing reads.
Sharing reads is much more efficient though. I generally post more if I can't get the information regarding reads directly yet. Plus, it makes you more lynchable which although I have you as possible scum, I don't think you're in my lynch pool today.
I mean I give when I can and then people ask for more or town reads which I really hate. I'm pretty sure Vecna isn't scum. As in about 75 percent sure.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 373, Drixx wrote:
In post 368, Maxous wrote:I don't think Drixx would be cheerleading Titus so hard as scum
That's because I'm not. And unless someone snatches the Pyramids from me, I need to KEEP being OTAF so I can be useful as a town voice who can't be stopped. Although as far as that goes, it's amusing because assuming I get pyramids successfully, then it takes only one further step to make me an IC who can't be silenced. I'm pretty sure it's obvious but just in case going to keep my mouth shut about how that would be accomplished.
We got you.

~Titus
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 363, Akane and Nebby wrote:We chose in the group of {Mausoleum, Hanging gardens} so no one else pick from that grouping, okay?

- Akane
Well with ~15 town players and only 5 town available wonders, we can almost triple up. Whoever doesn't get something tonight can still get powers on other days. But some variant of my strategy probably helps us nearly guarantee every role has at least one town PM to the mod.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:11 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 375, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 359, Drixx wrote:
@Mod: I would like to commence building the Pyramids please. Thanks.

Absolutely zero reason to hide that I'm doing so. It's now on me to obvtown the shit out of myself, plus I accept that I have to be lynched before any potential endgame. Won't bother me because I get to still play the game.
We submit builds by PM.
You got a read for me? Aside from Vecna or Nero.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Vecna »

I dont think so Titus, but I really dont have much basis to go on - yet. My reads tend to be less then great on people I havent played with before.

Based on observations from last game im very very convinced LUV is town though, unless he did something brilliant with doing a complete mix-it-up on his scum-meta.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 372, Vecna wrote:
In post 363, Akane and Nebby wrote:We chose in the group of {Mausoleum, Hanging gardens} so no one else pick from that grouping, okay?

- Akane
This is the sort of information you shouldnt out, unless we come up with a proper plan. And we should get at least a few other unlikely nightkills on that Hanging gardens imo.
And risk someone else taking our dream wonder via priority stuff? No thank you

- Akane and Nebby

P.S: Yes, this is a double signature, because we both feel this way

p-edit: But we want a wonder of this era, specifically, which can't be built later per mod info.... Or don't you even know that? Well, you just awoke the Kraken and the Kraken will keep anyone else from building within those two wonders.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 381, Akane and Nebby wrote:

- Akane
This is the sort of information you shouldnt out, unless we come up with a proper plan. And we should get at least a few other unlikely nightkills on that Hanging gardens imo.

- Akane and Nebby

p-edit: But we want a wonder of this era, specifically, which can't be built later per mod info.... Or don't you even know that? Well, you just awoke the Kraken and the Kraken will keep anyone else from building within those two wonders.
Kraken cannot do shit. Sorry, but it's more important that town actually HAVE these two wonders than to force who has them.

~Titus
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 249, Drixx wrote:Seriously? What part of "we have a player incredible at synergizing town roles" and "closing the information gap" were unclear?
There is absolutely nothing to stop Titus (or anyone) from doing that. She's got five roles now to work with, I assume more each day. why are you acting like anyone is being denied something?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Vecna »

My main suspicion atm is Maxous, and Mr Rampage also has something iffy about him.

Dont think that Leonshade would be that careless as scum, and he's probably being scumread by some people looking for easy targets. Should probably look into that actually
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My other two scum games on my wiki are more indicative of how I play scum.

@A&N: These Wonders suck. Wait for the Modern Era!
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 am

I'll let Nebby convince you to let us have it then

- Akane

p-edit: Modern era doesn't have a neighborizer......
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 382, The DEO wrote:
In post 381, Akane and Nebby wrote:

- Akane

- Akane and Nebby

Kraken cannot do shit. Sorry, but it's more important that town actually HAVE these two wonders than to force who has them.

~Titus
Bingo
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 383, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 249, Drixx wrote:Seriously? What part of "we have a player incredible at synergizing town roles" and "closing the information gap" were unclear?
There is absolutely nothing to stop Titus (or anyone) from doing that. She's got five roles now to work with, I assume more each day. why are you acting like anyone is being denied something?
Because I'd have 10ish roles to coordinate tomorrow. The catch is, I don't have a solid plan to do that. If the neighborizer was permanent, I would. Each one is a one day long neighborizer targeting the self though.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I think we we can do some of the {X, Y} type stuff (we can figure out an exact system for it), which keeps scum guessing while giving ourselves a chance at powers that best match our play abilities, then I'm pretty happy with voting science

VOTE: science
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I think we we can do some of the {X, Y} type stuff (we can figure out an exact system for it), which keeps scum guessing while giving ourselves a chance at powers that best match our play abilities, then I'm pretty happy with voting science

VOTE: science
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@A&N: Trust me, it has something better! I can't say anymore since I'll probably get modkilled.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

Apparently I'm also a doubleposting doublevoter
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 am

Besides, you just advised everyone to pick wonders which match their playstyle. Well, neighborizer matches our playstyle more than anything else.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 393, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
What is this BS? We have 7 real life days plus another 14 real life days while we're in lynch phase.
Heil King Froggo.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Yuri »

Is no one gonna point out that the {X, Y} thing is a terrible plan that still gives scum a 50% chance of hitting the PR they want to kill, and a chance to try again for 100% the next night?

Stop announcing PRs. And you also can't select two and say 'no one else take them'. That guarantees one won't get picked. And tells the scum you're either a doctor or a neighbourizer. They'll nightkill EITHER.
Just pick with your playstyle and if you miss out, try again the next day with higher priority for you.
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 394, Akane and Nebby wrote:Besides, you just advised everyone to pick wonders which match their playstyle. Well, neighborizer matches our playstyle more than anything else.
Im fine letting you have that, go at it. Shouldnt be a very high priority kill for scum regardless (if youre town that is, ofcourse.)
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 394, Akane and Nebby wrote:Besides, you just advised everyone to pick wonders which match their playstyle. Well, neighborizer matches our playstyle more than anything else.
Please be quiet regarding roles and playstyles. IF that's honest, rather than town oriented wifom *hint hint*, then pick it. There's many different playstyle roles, and people may want something different.

Getting town to work together is about day and night play being in sync.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 am

In post 396, Yuri wrote:Is no one gonna point out that the {X, Y} thing is a terrible plan that still gives scum a 50% chance of hitting the PR they want to kill, and a chance to try again for 100% the next night?

Stop announcing PRs. And you also can't select two and say 'no one else take them'. That guarantees one won't get picked. And tells the scum you're either a doctor or a neighbourizer. They'll nightkill EITHER.
Just pick with your playstyle and if you miss out, try again the next day with higher priority for you.
This IS our playstyle, and if we try the next day, we lose it. >.>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”