Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yuri's whole "issue" with A+N is that they pressed Sondam about whether Sodnam thought Titus contradicted herself or slipped, or both, because the answer is "obvious"

No, the answer isn't obvious. If Sondam thought it was a slip rather than a contradiction, those are different things, and if they thought it was both that's also something different.

The "issue" for pressuring something that should be pressured is bullshit, and a made up way to scumread A+N.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1274, Yuri wrote:And Sondam is literally scumhunting they're pushing that contradiction and Maria is saying who she scumreads. Which is apparently 'shade'
keep defending and not scumhunting
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not to mention he slipped as well, just not as bad as Notice.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1215, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1169, beeboy wrote:I'd vote A&N but I was waiting on Nero before I actually continued with that.
????

Vecna (and PV) what made ya'll so sure that Creature is town?

Part of it is comparative, part history, and part day1 read based on his play.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not to mention he slipped as well, just not as bad as Notice.
who slipped where?
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Titus I think beeboy is just VI. Hard to explain really but gut tells me he probably isn't scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1279, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not to mention he slipped as well, just not as bad as Notice.
who slipped where?

I doubt town would phrase it like he did.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1280, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Titus I think beeboy is just VI. Hard to explain really but gut tells me he probably isn't scum.
Talk to me tomorrow on this. My sibling will be there as well. Do not mention Vecna.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1281, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1279, Fro99er wrote:
who slipped where?

I doubt town would phrase it like he did.
woah
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 481, Yuri wrote:
In post 473, Akane and Nebby wrote:I will have a neighborhood one way or another, because I am terrible without it and my reads are out of whack, hence I need neighborhood to catch scum. You know this too. You want me to give you scum? Then let me have someone to tell me what to do who isn't scum themselves and you shall have it.

- Akane
Isn't that the point of being in a hydra? You have private discussion with confirmed town for the entire game.
Can you tell us why the hydra is confirmed town?
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1017, Maxous wrote:Still content with my vote on Spiffeh. His Titus read is not good and the vote on me is lol.
HEY MAXOUS:
In post 792, Spiffeh wrote:You still haven't answered why basing my argument on a similar game was bad and what you meant by "overplaying" which makes me think you're just throwing out buzz words to make your read sound reasonable.
^ This was to you, please do this.

Can people town reading Maxous please explain why because I'm about to engage hyper-tunnel-douchebag mode
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 1164, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also why do you scumread Elbrin and Drixx?
-Nebby

pedit: I just wanna hear what they have to say! Gawd.
In post 1167, Akane and Nebby wrote:Mkay thanks for talkin to me ;)
-Nebby
Bad tone. And wanted to talk about the scumread on them, but there's no followup. Just 'thanks for talking to me'.
In post 1172, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm excited!

and naaaaah, I don't care about the omgus. It's cute that you decided to target my weakest point tho.
What I do care about is you originally calling The DEO's a contradiction then calling it a slip. Because THAT is a contradiction. (Refering to and )

-Nebby
More bad tone, trying to brush off the scumread. Not going to get into the differing definitions of slip and contradiction.
In post 959, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Oh I thought you had OTHER concerns that actually involved you reading my ISO instead of misreping and discreditting all of my questions.

-Nebby
Is concerned with how I might be viewing their ISO. Expects me, their scumread, to apparently have a lot of good points relating to their ISO. Like they expect there to be something there, and are ignoring that we are currently in talks about an issue I have with their slot.
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 1284, Fro99er wrote:
In post 481, Yuri wrote:
In post 473, Akane and Nebby wrote:I will have a neighborhood one way or another, because I am terrible without it and my reads are out of whack, hence I need neighborhood to catch scum. You know this too. You want me to give you scum? Then let me have someone to tell me what to do who isn't scum themselves and you shall have it.

- Akane
Isn't that the point of being in a hydra? You have private discussion with confirmed town for the entire game.
Can you tell us why the hydra is confirmed town?
They're not. I already said this. At the time, i was townreading them, but the 'confirmed town' is from AKANE'S POV. If you're town in a hydra, your hydra partner is confirmed town, it's not rocket science. If you're scum in a hydra, your hydra partner should still be 'confirmed town' for the purposes of the way you present yourself to the game.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1286, Yuri wrote:
In post 1164, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also why do you scumread Elbrin and Drixx?
-Nebby

pedit: I just wanna hear what they have to say! Gawd.
In post 1167, Akane and Nebby wrote:Mkay thanks for talkin to me ;)
-Nebby
Bad tone. And wanted to talk about the scumread on them, but there's no followup. Just 'thanks for talking to me'.
In post 1172, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm excited!

and naaaaah, I don't care about the omgus. It's cute that you decided to target my weakest point tho.
What I do care about is you originally calling The DEO's a contradiction then calling it a slip. Because THAT is a contradiction. (Refering to and )

-Nebby
More bad tone, trying to brush off the scumread. Not going to get into the differing definitions of slip and contradiction.
In post 959, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Oh I thought you had OTHER concerns that actually involved you reading my ISO instead of misreping and discreditting all of my questions.

-Nebby
Is concerned with how I might be viewing their ISO. Expects me, their scumread, to apparently have a lot of good points relating to their ISO. Like they expect there to be something there, and are ignoring that we are currently in talks about an issue I have with their slot.
What exactly is bad about the tone in the first two posts you quoted. I want you to specifically address the tone.
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I think beeboy has a decent chance of being scum.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Yuri »

First one: responding with a joking tone (the 'gawd') is an easy way to deflect a comment about being overly defensive, which was the situation at the time.
Second one: Again the forced joke, and I explained the context in my post already.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 1289, Spiffeh wrote:I think beeboy has a decent chance of being scum.
Is see your dislike of the 'DEO what is your read progression on me' question, what else don't you like?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1290, Yuri wrote:First one: responding with a joking tone (the 'gawd') is an easy way to deflect a comment about being overly defensive, which was the situation at the time.
Second one: Again the forced joke, and I explained the context in my post already.
Ali jokes all the time.

Why is joking a bad tone?
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Spiffeh »

beeboy is underwhelming me this game so far, nothing specific really
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1285, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1017, Maxous wrote:Still content with my vote on Spiffeh. His Titus read is not good and the vote on me is lol.
HEY MAXOUS:
In post 792, Spiffeh wrote:You still haven't answered why basing my argument on a similar game was bad and what you meant by "overplaying" which makes me think you're just throwing out buzz words to make your read sound reasonable.
^ This was to you, please do this.

Can people town reading Maxous please explain why because I'm about to engage hyper-tunnel-douchebag mode
Not town reading him, just don't see why people were pushing for him so hard. He hasn't done anything extremely incriminating.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1293, Spiffeh wrote:beeboy is underwhelming me this game so far, nothing specific really
Do you expect great things from beeboy?

I've never played with him so I don't know what the expectations are.
Heil King Froggo.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Yuri »

It's the context. There aren't jokes unless Nebby is wanting to keep pressure down. And especially the 'thanks for talking to me', it's like they want to discuss the scumread on them because they want to 'talk', but they don't talk about it at all.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1293, Spiffeh wrote:beeboy is underwhelming me this game so far, nothing specific really
Might be having trouble getting into the game? Seems understandable considering the amount of players.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 1297, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Might be having trouble getting into the game? Seems understandable considering the amount of players.
Do you know beeboy? Why are you defending him on conjecture here?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

gosh dangit guys ive been waiting like three minutes for someone to post something so i can take the pagetop. ur all disappointments.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”