Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1221, Yuri wrote:
In post 1216, Creature wrote:You know who Yuri is?
He doesn't. idk why he's asking for my main but choosing to taunt me instead of anything else is why i'm not moving my vote to Akane like I planned to.
I know man. I'm just not going to be a dick and out it. Just man up and post on your main since I know this isn't your town game.

I'm not taunting you, I just wanna talk about why I'm scum reading you.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Creature »

Who Yuri is?
Sigh
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1195, Sondam wrote:
In post 1189, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1182, Sondam wrote:Pere the way you worded it was like saying we have a huge amount of people townreading us when I can name 3 so fix your wording
~Maria

Not trying to rage you, but I will say you
can't act like being townread is a right
when it's something you earn (or not) each and every game.
It's more so I'm upset that I have no idea what were doing wrong. I don't think we've done anything really scummy sure were a stubborn duo but stubbornness is really NAI
In post 1193, The DEO wrote:@Sondham part 1 (Phone posting and omitting irrelevant parts is a pain in the ass).

I don't care if it's how you play or not. If you keep getting wagoned for the same behavior, you should stop doing it and adapt. I want to see you take a strong stance on something or eat rope. You and your hydra partner need to speak with one voice and sort shit out if town. Right now, all I am getting is shade tossing, refusal to commit, dissonance and rage.
TITUS. YOU. KNOW. MY. SCUM. GAME. AND. MY. TOWN. GAME. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING WHEN THIS IS HOW I ACT AS TOWN

~Maria
:facepalm:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Yuri »

I don't believe you. Not unless you can tell me who told you. I know for a fact you don't have the correct meta on me, so your meta is garbage. Stop whatever this is.
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 1199, Yuri wrote:Just a quick question: what's your read on maxous?
He has the same posting style as a game i was in him that just finished. idk why people scumread him more. can you show me why?
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 877, Sondam wrote:
In post 869, The DEO wrote:
In post 867, Sondam wrote:The time she messaged me to check those 2 was before she voted Max, obviously.

Again, your original reason for voting us was a misunderstanding. why not point that out?
It is not an understanding.

You've been systemically attacking my townreads for unfounded reasons for awhile
and peeling votes away from Maxous.
Unfound reasons? Please quote. Also, you just lied.
In post 841, The DEO wrote:VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum?
Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Titus just contradicted herself, everyone. Her original reason was that I was trying to put more town votes on Maxous. Then she just stated that I've been peeling away votes from his wagon. I think this proves that she's just trying to put pressure on us because our name was being spoken in a negative spot.

Can anyone else tell me what they think? Cause she quite clearly contradicted herself.

~Gerry
Anyone who is too lazy to find the contradiction. here

~Gerry
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 1229, Sondam wrote:
He has the same posting style as a game i was in him that just finished. idk why people scumread him more. can you show me why?
The only problem I have with Maxous is tone stuff and that sort-of-joke townread on me for my mechanics post. Better to ask someone on his wagon.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Maxous »

My PeregrineV stepping up for an easy townread :D
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Sondam »

Someone on the wagon tell me why they scumread maxous.

~G
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Yuri »

Re: the contradiction, here's what Titus said in response. Feel like that should be there too since it gives a more complete picture
In post 915, The DEO wrote:It's not. You see the question mark. It's a snark way of asking what is going on. What is their goal regarding the maxous wagon, which they don't answer.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1231, Yuri wrote:
The only problem I have with Maxous is tone stuff and that sort-of-joke townread on me for my mechanics post. Better to ask someone on his wagon.
The wagon that fell apart when as soon as frog!town stopped pushing it.
2 sheeping scum minimum on that wagon
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Yuri
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Yuri »

Who unvoted/changed votes after Frog stopped pushing you?

Pedit: You didn't explain why you unvoted earlier
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1228, Yuri wrote:I don't believe you. Not unless you can tell me who told you. I know for a fact you don't have the correct meta on me, so your meta is garbage. Stop whatever this is.
No, I'm going to expose who did, would be messed up. I'm giving you a chance here to come clean because there is a possibility you might actually be town unlike Leon and Notice.

You don't have correct meta on me either which is how I knew you were an alt :lol:
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Maxous »

A&N for one
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Yuri
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1238, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1228, Yuri wrote:I don't believe you. Not unless you can tell me who told you. I know for a fact you don't have the correct meta on me, so your meta is garbage. Stop whatever this is.
No, I'm not going to expose who did, would be messed up. I'm giving you a chance here to come clean because there is a possibility you might actually be town unlike Leon and Notice.

You don't have correct meta on me either which is how I knew you were an alt :lol:
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

A&N is like 90 percent town, it's just Mala that's the problem for me.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Yuri »

No, I'm going to expose who did, would be messed up. I'm giving you a chance here to come clean because there is a possibility you might actually be town unlike Leon and Notice.

It's obvious I'm an alt by the fact that I have zero completed games but got into this game. If I don't have correct meta on you, there's no way you could have meta on me.

Why would it be messed up to tell me who the hell outed me to some random asshole? I played on an alt for a fuckin reason and if that bothers you then just say so.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Maxous »

For the record, I'm not so sure on Creature being town.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: yuri's iso since he went to bed last night...hint...it's a hot pile of garbage
In post 1202, Yuri wrote:Hey Creature why are people TRing you for being candid about not caring to read literally anything

It's majority lynch and it's in the rules
In post 1208, Yuri wrote:
In post 1204, Fro99er wrote:UNVOTE:
why the change
In post 1205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can you hop on your main account Yuri?
No.
In post 1212, Yuri wrote:Don't be a dick Uzi.
In post 1217, Yuri wrote:
In post 1211, Creature wrote:What was the contradiction again?
ISO Sondam and look for gerry's posts.

Titus said the question about 'putting town votes on the wagon' was snark and idk, you go look at it yourself.
In post 1221, Yuri wrote:
In post 1216, Creature wrote:You know who Yuri is?
He doesn't. idk why he's asking for my main but choosing to taunt me instead of anything else is why i'm not moving my vote to Akane like I planned to.
In post 1231, Yuri wrote:
In post 1234, Yuri wrote:Re: the contradiction, here's what Titus said in response. Feel like that should be there too since it gives a more complete picture
In post 915, The DEO wrote:It's not. You see the question mark. It's a snark way of asking what is going on. What is their goal regarding the maxous wagon, which they don't answer.
In post 1237, Yuri wrote:Who unvoted/changed votes after Frog stopped pushing you?

Pedit: You didn't explain why you unvoted earlier
In post 1243, Yuri wrote:

It's obvious I'm an alt by the fact that I have zero completed games but got into this game. If I don't have correct meta on you, there's no way you could have meta on me.

Why would it be messed up to tell me who the hell outed me to some random asshole? I played on an alt for a fuckin reason and if that bothers you then just say so.
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1243, Yuri wrote:

I do, because I know who you are. We've played a few games together.

It's not the fact that your playing on your alt, it's your shit reasoning for your vote on me.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Maxous »

I would like to compromise to get wagons going but nobody seems interested in any of my 3 reads - Spiffeh, Kyouko, A&N -
:shrug:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Yuri »

I mean here you are, 'i'm not going to expose who did' but you're sitting here pressuring me to out my main like a dick. I don't care about your read on me. And I choose to believe that scum wouldn't use a tactic like this which happens to be really fucking uncomfortable for me, so I'm just going to ignore you.
VOTE: Akane and Nebby

Pedit: Ok here you go Maxous
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Yuri »

Hey Fro99er? You can shut up too. Since half your quotes are me talking to Uzi. Seriously. Not now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”