The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (2):
ooba, Elbirn

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2147, Caesar Wills It wrote:Elsewise be silent
Nobody shuts me up

RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

Would you have done the same if people were unjustly scumreading you and building all their reads around it? Or the one person that was your biggest townread?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2145, Vecna wrote:
In post 2140, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2125, Vecna wrote:
In post 1664, Vecna wrote:
In post 1603, Yuri wrote:....Bruh this is hilarious you were literally pushing a Jaereedhydra lynch on the basis that they slipped
Also the fact that you instantly think of this example in such a big game tells us something.

You really pay a lot of attention to what is happening in regards to Jeareed and A&E.

If you flip scum, ill take this as another suspicion point for the Jeareed Hydra.
Ah right, this is what you meant. Thank you for reminding me, because this was indeed an important observation.

--------------------------------------------------------

People, read up on the post sequence here.

A&N mentions a list of things he looks for as scum indications.

In less than a minute, Yuri chimes in with the throwback that A&N was doing one of these very things to JaeReed.

I notice that this is very suspicious. How would you read a list of things people use to look for scumtells and IMEDIATELY link it to something that person did to someone else in this game? And then mention this very example to throw it back in their face. You wouldnt, unless it has been going through your head recently.

I once again put forward the notion that if YURI flips scum, he was so quick with this leap in logic because he has been thinking about the scumslip/dumbtell that A&N was hammering on. I feel there is a potential strong association here between Yuri & Jaereed.

Its allmost too pretty to be true, but ive said it before: If Yuri is scum, this is condemning evidence against Jaereed in combination with my other points ive been putting forward.

VOTE: Yuri
Except Yuri has literally been buddying the fuck out of and defending like half the playerlist, so this association is trash and ignoring the million other people who Yuri has done this to.

I'm pretty sure this just comes from someone who knows Yuri will flip scum because you're buddies, and you can't see a way to stop this ship from sinking so you want to tie me to them for an easy "justified" mislynch tomorrow.
I can only hope he will flip scum, and youre once again misrepresenting my case here. Im not talking about buddying.

im talking about a timing thing.

its almost a neurological argument.

A&E made a list of like 6-8 items that he uses to look for scumtells. It was a decent sized paragraph. Within a time-period of 60 seconds, Yuri identifies one of them as being ironic, because A&E did the very same thing with you.

My claim is that this is so short of a timeframe to have this very sharp response, that Yuri must have been thinking a decent chunk about this very fact before. You dont instantly have this fact availlable to throw it into someones face unless it has been deliberated upon earlier for other reasons. Notice how Yuri never engaged on this point before though.

That is the association that I see. One of potential scum teammates, by virtue of him instantly thinking of -your- case, out of all the potential people and all the other potential examples that mightve been in the thread at that point.
All this says is Yuri is self-conscious. If there was a daychat, I might be skeptical, but there is not. So this has to be self conscious Yuri. No scum player adapts themselves to present to a buddy's tells. That doesn't make sense.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Creature »

I don't know what to post rn.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Sondam
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Creature »

Or we could say names and I say "town", "won't oppose it" and "i'm down".
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2152, Vecna wrote:Would you have done the same if people were unjustly scumreading you and building all their reads around it? Or the one person that was your biggest townread?
I tend to get hostile if someone views their entire world around me being scum, which is why I'm trying to divorce Math's reads from your alignment until I can get some concrete evidence of your alignment to Math. Yet, the points I was concerned about were before you knew that's how Math operated.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2154, Creature wrote:I don't know what to post rn.
In post 2155, Creature wrote:VOTE: Sondam
Huh?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2156, Creature wrote:Or we could say names and I say "town", "won't oppose it" and "i'm down".
Yuri
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Creature »

Hmm, rn "won't oppose it"
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2141, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2139, The DEO wrote:
In post 2136, Fro99er wrote:Can Caesar give their royal thoughts on junior senator yuri
This.

The Vecna situation will take longer than a few moments to resolve with Math, and I want to work with them to make sure their points come across in the best way possible.

~Titus
Why are you townreading Vecna?
Long story short. Reasons.

Vote Yuri. You scumread them. You'd swing a wagon towards them. We are not voting Vecna today.

What are your reads supposing Vecna is town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2153, The DEO wrote:
In post 1603, Yuri wrote:....Bruh this is hilarious you were literally pushing a Jaereedhydra lynch on the basis that they slipped
Also the fact that you instantly think of this example in such a big game tells us something.

You really pay a lot of attention to what is happening in regards to Jeareed and A&E.

If you flip scum, ill take this as another suspicion point for the Jeareed Hydra.
Ah right, this is what you meant. Thank you for reminding me, because this was indeed an important observation.

In less than a minute, Yuri chimes in with the throwback that A&N was doing one of these very things to JaeReed.

I notice that this is very suspicious. How would you read a list of things people use to look for scumtells and IMEDIATELY link it to something that person did to someone else in this game? And then mention this very example to throw it back in their face. You wouldnt, unless it has been going through your head recently.

I once again put forward the notion that if YURI flips scum, he was so quick with this leap in logic because he has been thinking about the scumslip/dumbtell that A&N was hammering on. I feel there is a potential strong association here between Yuri & Jaereed.

Its allmost too pretty to be true, but ive said it before: If Yuri is scum, this is condemning evidence against Jaereed in combination with my other points ive been putting forward.

Except Yuri has literally been buddying the fuck out of and defending like half the playerlist, so this association is trash and ignoring the million other people who Yuri has done this to.

I'm pretty sure this just comes from someone who knows Yuri will flip scum because you're buddies, and you can't see a way to stop this ship from sinking so you want to tie me to them for an easy "justified" mislynch tomorrow.
I can only hope he will flip scum, and youre once again misrepresenting my case here. Im not talking about buddying.

A&E made a list of like 6-8 items that he uses to look for scumtells. It was a decent sized paragraph. Within a time-period of 60 seconds, Yuri identifies one of them as being ironic, because A&E did the very same thing with you.

My claim is that this is so short of a timeframe to have this very sharp response, that Yuri must have been thinking a decent chunk about this very fact before. You dont instantly have this fact availlable to throw it into someones face unless it has been deliberated upon earlier for other reasons. Notice how Yuri never engaged on this point before though.

That is the association that I see. One of potential scum teammates, by virtue of him instantly thinking of -your- case, out of all the potential people and all the other potential examples that mightve been in the thread at that point.
All this says is Yuri is self-conscious. If there was a daychat, I might be skeptical, but there is not. So this has to be self conscious Yuri. No scum player adapts themselves to present to a buddy's tells. That doesn't make sense.
It also shows he was concious about what was happening to Jaereed. very much so in my opinion. Enough to call A&E out on it as it being self-contradicting in a very rapid fashion.

At any rate I will let this rest untill tommorrow. Lets focus on this flip first.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2162, Vecna wrote:
In post 2153, The DEO wrote:

It also shows he was concious about what was happening to Jaereed. very much so in my opinion. Enough to call A&E out on it as it being self-contradicting in a very rapid fashion.

At any rate I will let this rest untill tommorrow. Lets focus on this flip first.
Agreed. And I agree with your statement here, just not the conclusion you draw from it.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

All this yuri talk and he's still at 5 votes..............................
Heil King Froggo.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Titus, how do I best engage mr ceasar about his wrong read on me to stop it from interfering with our work here. you know pine I assume.

Direct engagement with arguments, or ignoring?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

People need to get off A&N.

@Bee and Max: Please meta dive Alisae.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero you were in 199, you have no excuse.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2165, Vecna wrote:Titus, how do I best engage mr ceasar about his wrong read on me to stop it from interfering with our work here. you know pine I assume.

Direct engagement with arguments, or ignoring?
Too early. Sort Caesar first. I'm not sure they're town.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2145, Vecna wrote:I can only hope he will flip scum, and youre once again misrepresenting my case here. Im not talking about buddying.

That list of scumtells is actually something I was told by someone I respect a while ago that I passed on to Alisae because of his ideas about what are/aren't scumtells. I find it telling that you notice the time frame on that and yet didn't notice that an hour had elapsed between my response to you and your vote on me early game which you then tried to spin as me not responding to being indicative of dodging engagement with you while I slept. (I know right? How fucking scummy of me to be a human being with real life needs and commitments!)

And it doesn't occur to you that Yuri might have had that instant response because they were thinking about A&E pushing on it as a slip as scummy themself if town? Of course not, because you know Yuri is your buddy and you know that wasn't town motivated, which is why you could jump to that conclusion to try to tie me to them. It doesn't even occur to you that Yuri as scum might have been looking for a way to push A&N's push on me as scum-motivated anyway. Your sole motivation there was tying me to that slot.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2169, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2145, Vecna wrote:I can only hope he will flip scum, and youre once again misrepresenting my case here. Im not talking about buddying.

That list of scumtells is actually something I was told by someone I respect a while ago that I passed on to Alisae because of his ideas about what are/aren't scumtells. I find it telling that you notice the time frame on that and yet didn't notice that an hour had elapsed between my response to you and your vote on me early game which you then tried to spin as me not responding to being indicative of dodging engagement with you while I slept. (I know right? How fucking scummy of me to be a human being with real life needs and commitments!)

And it doesn't occur to you that Yuri might have had that instant response because they were thinking about A&E pushing on it as a slip as scummy themself if town? Of course not, because you know Yuri is your buddy and you know that wasn't town motivated, which is why you could jump to that conclusion to try to tie me to them. It doesn't even occur to you that Yuri as scum might have been looking for a way to push A&N's push on me as scum-motivated anyway. Your sole motivation there was tying me to that slot.
JaeReed, stop this. This whole post is filtered through the assumption Vecna is scum.

He just scumread his target, and supposed Yuri acted as if he was scum.

I asked you for reads as if Vecna was town. You are not my hydra partner. My hydra partner, VCA, and belief in dumb errors are the only reasons I'm not ok with lynching you Day 1. After Yuri's lynch, I have no problems lynching if I felt the rest of the town would fall in line.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

I apologize for attacking you over being asleep. I have no more interest in this discussion for now.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2171, Vecna wrote:I apologize for attacking you over being asleep. I have no more interest in this discussion for now.
What is your read on Caesar?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

I dont know. Refusing to read up is super-lame regardless.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

I understand its a time-investment, but it doesnt allow us to gauge the worth of anything he writes and is basically a top-notch excuse so we cannot hold him accountable for anything.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”