Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2198, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2161, The DEO wrote:
In post 2141, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2139, The DEO wrote:
In post 2136, Fro99er wrote:Can Caesar give their royal thoughts on junior senator yuri
This.

The Vecna situation will take longer than a few moments to resolve with Math, and I want to work with them to make sure their points come across in the best way possible.

~Titus
Why are you townreading Vecna?
Long story short. Reasons.

Vote Yuri. You scumread them. You'd swing a wagon towards them. We are not voting Vecna today.

What are your reads supposing Vecna is town?
I don't scumread them half as much as I scumread Vecna.

Supposing Vecna town lessens my Yuri scumread a bit, as some of that is pre-flip strengthening my read. Still not fond of the slot's whiteknighting based off shaky grounds and buddying.
I have A&N hard town both for Alisae head's reaction testing and erratic playstyle lining up with his town meta so far and for Malachite's early game posting (this is also a meta read but one I'm confident in to the point where I don't ever intend to re-evaluate on this slot).
I need more interaction with you and MathBlade to feel comfortable with a read here. My main concern is not being able to sort Math since they're not able to post as much, since their reads have aligned with mine perfectly at times and they're not scumreading me. As far as with you, I can't understand your reads on some people at all, which isn't anything new, and you seem less hard tunnel on one slot than I was expecting to see from you as either alignment. I have you at a tentative town until I get a better feel from MathBlade and see your read adjustments as the game progresses.
Drixx is hard town, I can't see scum approaching the game as he did from the start with the blatant hard buddying of a slot known to get extremely paranoid over that.
beeboy pushing the lynchbait strikes me as off for him as I usually consider him to be really good at reading the tone of players.
Frogger I can see going either way but I'm currently thinking he might be town because I get this feeling that he'd look kinda obvtown to me as scum. I almost want to do a meta dive where I mix up the tabs so I don't know from the start which game is which to see if my theory here is true, I just haven't had the time to do so yet.

As for the others I haven't been here enough and focused on them enough to poke at them to get a good feel. I do think Spiffeh believed in his meta case of beeboy, so I'd be more inclined to say town there, and I do think he believed that anything other than a no resolution would screw us, and he probably wouldn't have needed to push that viewpoint so hard as scum, I think.
Which reads of mine don't make sense? You're not getting Math until I have my theory wall of the gamestate done and wake them.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

That doesnt account for the scenario's where pyramid dies before stonehenge, or stonehenge doesnt die though.

But my main concern isnt what happens after the tree stump dies, but that its a lock to never die. Which is the perfect cover to endgame us early given competent scum.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2201, Vecna wrote:That doesnt account for the scenario's where pyramid dies before stonehenge, or stonehenge doesnt die though.

But my main concern isnt what happens after the tree stump dies, but that its a lock to never die. Which is the perfect cover to endgame us early given competent scum.
Right. Ok we suppose scum don't shoot Drixx.

Stonehenge is camped on Drixx, so they cannot shoot that.

Zeus on Stonehenge, so they cannot shoot that.

That's not even counting the obvious block we have going on. If scum want to protect Drixx, they cannot bus given the depth of numbers scum need.

If a cop pops late game, where do you think it's going to go.... the living treestump or Stonehenge. A treestump plays the game expecting to die and being willing to die.

This also supposes that Drixx can out manipulate me with every PR on the table. It's a fool's endeavor and Drixx giving me the tools to do it seems even MORE dumb for scum Drixx.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2200, The DEO wrote:Which reads of mine don't make sense? You're not getting Math until I have my theory wall of the gamestate done and wake them.
Vecna and Frogger mainly. I don't really know why you had Creature as town earlier either since I'm struggling to read him either way this game.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

UNVOTE:

I want to finish reading up what I missed out on before voting again. Titus how long will you be around?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Creature »

Vecna went from "There's no way Creature is scum" to "Only scum can strongly townread him"

lol
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2205, Creature wrote:Vecna went from "There's no way Creature is scum" to "Only scum can strongly townread him"

lol
Funny how that works huh. But I stated ill be suspicious of anyone that strongly townreads anyone in that group.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2203, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2200, The DEO wrote:Which reads of mine don't make sense? You're not getting Math until I have my theory wall of the gamestate done and wake them.
Vecna and Frogger mainly. I don't really know why you had Creature as town earlier either since I'm struggling to read him either way this game.
Vecna I'm tabling for now, but I strongly think that was a pride thing. Frogger, I don't see how you're not townreading him. I was scum with him in Steven Universe (Large Theme) as the Trench Warfare hydra. Meta is important to you, so I'm referencing it rather than just saying its flat out obvious.

Creature's always been a wierd bird, but he's not lurking. He's pushing who he thinks his reads are. He's just not a loud player.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Creature »

Is this MathBlade posting?
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2204, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:UNVOTE:

I want to finish reading up what I missed out on before voting again. Titus how long will you be around?
Awhile, like I said, I'm writing a theory of the whole gamestate.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2208, Creature wrote:Is this MathBlade posting?
No.

*points at sig*
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, just thought that you hate meta.
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2211, Creature wrote:Okay, just thought that you hate meta.
"Meta is important to you", it's how I can reach my audience. I don't like it but it's the fastest way to reach my audience and numerous people have said fewer posts.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Thanks. I know you don't always like to lay things out. I'll check the games now, most likely will have to break for lunch at some point, though, just didn't want to miss on the chance to interact.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

I do hope your overarching gameplan doesnt involve early massclaims again though. That is something I will, once again most likely, have a strong urge to combat.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

anyways, naptime.

Later
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2207, The DEO wrote:Creature's always been a wierd bird, but he's not lurking.
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2214, Vecna wrote:I do hope your overarching gameplan doesnt involve early massclaims again though. That is something I will, once again most likely, have a strong urge to combat.
I didn't say plan, I said gamestate.

I have a zero percent urge to massclaim when the setup dictates we're all VTs at the moment.

P.S. We so would have won with massclaim in PyP though so :-p. I had that one little read wrong.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

I feel better about beeboy here ftr, leaving this til I eat for now, but Creature's focus on the wonders on that page feels like how he was focused on a mechanic in a previous game I played with him where he was town.

Had a bit of a look at Steven Universe; surface level seems to support my initial theory about Frog's scum meta and how I suspect I'd read that. This is more a reminder to myself to ISO him when I'm done catching up today and to take a more in-depth look at SU.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ooba has been prodded.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2137, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:But it all stems from that meta read to be honest. Max and Kyouko push were pretty bad.

And I'm asking you why are you so concerned. You don't seem to be sweating everyone else as hard who has shown doubt about you.
The fact that my read "stems" from meta doesn't really matter. Why is that "bad"? What about my pushes on Max and Kyouko were bad? I want specifics.

I am giving you a hard time because your post about flipping me to clear Yuri was absolute shit and I'm trying to figure out if it's scum capitalizing on the general anti-Spiffy attitude or a genuine read.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

At the moment I'm inclined to believe you're just misguided town because nothing else from your ISO really stands out to me but if you keep saying shit like "Oh let's just lynch Spiffy" without justifying it we're gonna have issues
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

Hey, if you're going to keep throwing suspicion around Spiffeh rather than nutting up, we're going to have issues. I caved and realized I lost when I had. It's your turn to do the same rather than throwing a tantrum at obvious town.

Math would love this debate, however, I don't.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2221, Spiffeh wrote:At the moment I'm inclined to believe you're just misguided town because nothing else from your ISO really stands out to me but if you keep saying shit like "Oh let's just lynch Spiffy" without justifying it we're gonna have issues
+1

it's kind of unsettling my read of Uzi
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Yuri

As much as I want to be stubborn and contrarian I'm town reading everyone on the wagon to at least some degree and Yuri does have some real problems.

I still think people should stop giving people the benefit of the doubt (namely beeboy)

It's really weird to me that so many people spoke out against my beeboy push either by saying I was pushing a counter wagon to scum or saying my meta reasons don't hold. Beeboy still has a lot wrong with his play and even if you just disagree with my reasons, nothing he has done so far looks town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”