Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1468, Nero Cain wrote:There
SHOULD
be a creature wagon but he's scum so thats why its so hard to wagon him.

Not interested in a Bee or Yuri lynch so I'll join the AN wagon unless a Creature one pops up.
If your intention is to get ignored, you're doing it well.
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero I caught you as scum before and would've caught you in 199.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1471, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Why am I VI?
I've played with you in reacted.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1470, The DEO wrote:
In post 1465, Vecna wrote:
In post 1462, The DEO wrote:
In post 1458, Vecna wrote:
In post 1456, The DEO wrote:Math and I are trying to sync. They're throwing a fit that I refuse to filter all reads through Vecna scum and demanding independent reads. I'm not sure how long the hydra will last. Math is no longer posting for the rest of the day, or until we can get a unified gameplan, because this is unacceptable.

~Titus
Well then talk sense to him because I know you have allready noticed that he's wrong
Vecna, nothing you say will help the situation. Math was describing their method as find scum and build the world. I essentially have to strip out the bad in that method and show them the good. They perceive the town groupthink as scum groupthink at the moment. Asking them to picture a world with you town actually upset them emotionally, as if I was ruining their whole game.
Sorry to tell you this, but im not sure I buy that for a second
That's why their not posting. Their views make no sense because they are pushing through a likely false premise and do not want to realize they are probably wrong, so they cling on and get emotional. They believe, if I had them post more, that the entire thread would be scumreading you and that meta is the sole valid evidence Day 1.

P-edit - Village Idiot = VI

If Yuri flips scum, I will want Nero's head on a Pike.
Just tell him that if he really believes im scum, the best approach is just to let me bus half my team and then hang me :wink:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by The DEO »

SHOULD

Not interested in a Bee or Yuri lynch so I'll join the AN wagon unless a Creature one pops up.
I read the following

I'm not interested in the wagons lead by town, so I'll wagon obvious town players instead.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1479, Vecna wrote:Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.
Mathblade uses They for the record.

Their explanation is simple. JaeReed derped and derping is their town game. See Shadowrun. (I'm sure they'd have more detail, but that's the gist). 90+ percent of Math's reads today are meta.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How do you know so many players alignments?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

This Nero Cain does remind me a bit of death note Nero cain.

Do take note, that is the only Nero cain Ive ever played with.

But he had the exact same style there with short snippy comments in full-on spam mode.

His comments seem to have less of the volume metric this game, but feel like they have the same tone to me.

Anyone have some input if thats also how he plays as town? Short snippy messages in high volume?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1480, The DEO wrote:
SHOULD

I read the following

I'm not interested in the wagons lead by town, so I'll wagon obvious town players instead.
In post 1482, Nero Cain wrote:How do you know so many players alignments?
If I know, then why are you not following me?

P-edit: Look at Street Fighters, we full on brawled there. Meta wise, this is different from Nero but we brawl in every game so I'm trying to give him space. I'm failing at it though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1481, The DEO wrote:
In post 1479, Vecna wrote:Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.

Their explanation is simple. JaeReed derped and derping is their town game. See Shadowrun. (I'm sure they'd have more detail, but that's the gist). 90+ percent of Math's reads today are meta.
Then they should know I'm town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you know then you are scum.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1477, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1471, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Why am I VI?
I've played with you in reacted.
Oh now I know! Listen y'all were idiots.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1485, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

We haven't spoke at length on you. Right now, if you defend Vecna, Math doesn't like you. Given that's everyone but Math though... :/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

I tend to be an uncaring unsensitive mule when it comes to these things, and I always forget to adhere to these conventions.

Its not out of bad will, in real life id likely forget your first name as well at least once every week.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Drixx »

Drixx begins building the Great Wall of Catching Up!

In post 610, Fro99er wrote:
In post 603, The DEO wrote:
In post 598, Akane and Nebby wrote:I want math to explain how that is a scumslip.
-Nebby
Why would Town have a "need" of having things only go to a certain point?

Why would Town "drop it" there?

Why would if Town coaching be phrased like that?

I do not see two or one townies do this.

This is scum trying to control the situation because the "need" has been met.
~~Math
No.

This is me trying to stop a pissing war between drixx and Vecna.

I've seen drixx nearly get kicked out of games for pissing wars and I'm fucking sick of pissing war games. Sick of it. It's why I siteflaked the first time a year ago.
Holy shit. You siteflaked because of me? And I was nearly kicked from games? Wouldn't I have gotten a mod warning before being kicked? The only negative from a mod was one of my favorite mods on the site blacklisting me when they abandoned a game and the reason they blacklisted me was because they read a post I made as being meant as a sarcastic personal attack when it was, in fact, a legitimate concerned post.

That said ... I will openly admit to this... if you pick a fight with me, I will come back at you and if you keep it going, I'll escalate. If you want to see how ugly that can get, just go see Titus and me in Space Dandy 2.

THAT SAID
: I'm trying not to drama up threads. I don't like being personally attacked or walked all over by someone being overly sarcastic, and so I tend to fight back in kind as a natural reaction, but there's absolutely no upside to having a pissing match. Even an old dog like me CAN learn new tricks... just takes awhile sometimes. Totes feel like shit now that you said I caused you to siteflake tho. For real. Gut punched IRL.
In post 734, ooba wrote:Just reached page 23.. I missed the resolution voting..

I would have gone Arts > None > Science

Arts is an additional build (and excluding the LyLo considerations that Spiffeh brought up) - its an extra power. With the exception of roles like 'Governor that ends the day with no lynch', more power would have helped the town.

Drixx brings up the " closes the information gap" argument for Science. The additional info that Science brings to the table widens the informational gap since scum can plan better. The way I see it - Scum's game boils to effective bidding and passing from each of their members. And knowing what is coming up helps them 'pass' better. Town, with the exception of neighbourhood roles, has to plan in the open - giving even more information to scum.
Terrible post. Scum have a scum only wonder today. I wonder if that might happen again. I wonder if making them choose between that or trying to deprive the town of useful roles might be something we'll see in this wonderful game.

Also just *facepalm* at the assertion that town can't plan circles around scum. If we're defaulting to assuming stupid!town, what's the point?
In post 826, Sondam wrote:Okay, then vote me then. As I said I get mislynched all the time day 1 cause ppl are shit at reading me lol

~G
Okay you convinced me. VOTE: Sondam
In post 882, Sondam wrote:Contradictions like that = scum 99% of the time. Especially when you're trying to explain your scumread on someone. Who cares about my maxous read. The original post had nothing to do with Maxous, it was about why Nebby was not voting me when they just called me scum

~Gerry
The person who wants to know your Maxous read and reasoning cares. So do I. I don't believe I've played with you, so getting a feel for how you think will help. Why would you evade such a simple request?
In post 885, Sondam wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the fact that The DEO clearly contradicted themselves when trying to explain a scumread. lol

~G
Probably because they don't see it the same way as you? If they did, don't you think they would pursue it?
In post 930, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.06

Maxous (4):
Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Fro99er
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Leonshade (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
beeboy (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (8):
Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
All those vanity wagons while people waited for wagons they could hop on. Someone who does VCA ... make sure to look back at this.
In post 932, Sondam wrote:
In post 928, The DEO wrote:
In post 923, Sondam wrote:I am back. Titus what's the dif between shade and an accusation to you? Of course I'm putting some of those people in a bad light I scumread them why wouldn't I
~Maria
An accusation has teeth, a push to get someone lynched. Shade just makes them look worse without any accountability or fixed position. For instance, your Drixx is scum comment that never was followed up on, and your push on players whenever popular.

I still don't know what your stance on Maxous is.

p-edit 905. We're done talking until you answer it.
Drixx comment on "Listen to Titus cause Titus is a god" was really really bad. Same with Yuri Yuri made one really bad comment and that's it If I see something I find bad I'll comment on it and so will Gerry that's just how we play.
My stance on Max is scummy Gerry doesn't have one ~Maria
I didn't say Titus is god. I pointed out that Titus has demonstrated, more than once, an ability to recognize town, help town recognize one another, and synergize roles. That's just objective fact. I even told you where to go look.

Also you
clearly
haven't played in a game with Titus and I together before. They've written legends about the legends about the legendary spats we've had. Respect is respect. Neither of us gives the other a free pass, and you trying to push that angle was transparently bad.
In post 954, Fro99er wrote:I have a theory that Sondam and Yuri are scum together.
Care to elaborate?
In post 1111, Creature wrote:That's the part I become unmechanically Innocent Child.
For someone who says they think I'm scum, you're displaying a good deal of cognitive dissonance.
In post 1361, PeregrineV wrote:@all-
If this beeboy wagon gets out hand while I'm gone, keep the wagon to no more than L-2.

Day not ending with this unaddressed.
Not Voting (5): Drixx, Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage
I almost never vote early. Which you know. You also always scumread me when you are town. Ergo you are probably town!PV. But seriously ... complaining that I don't have a vote out is like complaining that the sky is blue.
In post 1367, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1364, Fro99er wrote:PV is town
That's what Mama, Jesus, and the mod tell me.
Awww... he loves his mom. I'm a little weirded out though. PV is behaving like town!PV, but posting way more.

Anyone play with PV recently and can confirm he's increased his engagement as town?
In post 1380, Creature wrote:
In post 1347, Creature wrote:Btw, why is Drixx town?
In post 1381, beeboy wrote:I don't think his initial post and how he wanted to be the tree stump is an approach someone would take as scum.
That basically screams "investigate me"
Oh look. Someone figured it out. Treestump + investigative clear = IC who cannot be silenced. We have a winRAR!
In post 1405, Vecna wrote:
In post 1374, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm TRing Vecna, Elbrin, Frog, Spif, Nero, DEO, Notice, Creature, PV, Uzi, and Drixx

-Nebby
Drixx, really? Just because of that powerrant?
Your attempt to put words in A&N's mouth is noted.
In post 1410, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Drix has sort of fell of the face of the Earth to be honest.
Drixx went to sleep at like 3am and then worked and then had to read like 30 pages. Nothing like 1500 post in like a day.
In post 1411, Maxous wrote:Drixx has clearly implied he wants to be cop investigated and treestumped.
He's town and don't even think of mislynching him. TIA
We have another winrar!
In post 1434, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@mod - can the owner of Stonehenge target the already dead and treestumped former owner of The Pyramids and reveal their alignment after the treestump has already died?
Good question. Not so great answer from the mod but irrelevant.

Like ... my plan is to get the stump, OTAF all over the place, hopefully get investigated and made into an IC who cannot be silenced, and failing a hard investigative clear I'm fine with being killed off if I don't do my part. You know me and you know I plan things out so you know I got this.

Drixx has completed the Great Wall of Catching Up!
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Titus - Get on the same page with Math. Vecna literally tried to reach out and adjust what people believe about another player's reasoning. That's like ... really anti-town. If I wasn't happy with where I decided to vote, I would vote him.

If you are absolutely certain Vecna is town, please explain why.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1488, The DEO wrote:
In post 1485, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

We haven't spoke at length on you. Right now, if you defend Vecna, Math doesn't like you. Given that's everyone but Math though... :/
He's town. Go back and look at his early game in PyP. There is a drastic difference in how he started that game compared to here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1460, Creature wrote:Why are we voting Yuri again? And who he is?
In post 1463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1460, Creature wrote:Why are we voting Yuri again? And who he is?
He's scum Creature.

I tired to give him an out but he told me to fuck off so he dies.
Tried to give him an out? You tried to force him to say who his main is, and of course he won't say, that's the purpose of playing an alt. What did you expect him to say?

The impression I got from reading that conversation is you bullied him into a corner and it was really not cool but if you're convinced on your meta read I guess that's fine. I'm really uncomfortable with how easily Vecna and frogger shifted onto yuri and how they both gave their reasons as bussing to antagonize The DEO hydra. I think Frogger had a real case earlier about Yuri appeasing Titus or something and I guess Vecna said he liked that case though.

pedit: I've also only played with scum!Nero
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1491, Drixx wrote:@Titus - Get on the same page with Math. Vecna literally tried to reach out and adjust what people believe about another player's reasoning. That's like ... really anti-town. If I wasn't happy with where I decided to vote, I would vote him.

If you are absolutely certain Vecna is town, please explain why.
I think it would be more helpful if you processed a town Vecna gamestate and a scum Vecna gamestate.

I'm also not quite sure what you're talking about there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1490, Drixx wrote:Anyone play with PV recently and can confirm he's increased his engagement as town?
PV barely posts as scum and does post more frequently as town IME.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay Drixx, you get Pyramids and you'll get Stonehenge'd.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Creature »

If you're scum, you could also nightkill yourself and try to manipulate us.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Creature »

ssbm can be town for now.
Sigh
Akane and Nebby