Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1946, Spiffeh wrote:Idk why you're putting so much focus on this, let me do my thing
Because I push my scumreads and am trying to build associatives for later. you know that's how I play. That's how I tied Titus to Pepto in mafiaception
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, Creature wrote:Town's key to winning is get rid of Caesar Gets It, ooba, Leon and ABR early.
In post 1759, Creature wrote:I had Albert B. Rampage, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Leonshade, Maxous, ooba and Sondam as my kill list.

And tbh only Drixx deserves to be out of it rn.
I also think this is garbage. Like I get that he's gonna justify it with "we need to kill the unreadables" but its still lurker lynching and I think thats p likely to come from scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
LOL
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
We're not lynching spiffeh today. Thta's dumb as fuck.

And how would lynching him clear yuri?

If he's scum then yuri could still be scum. If he's town yuri could still be scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:25 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1953, Spiffeh wrote:
LOL
A Spiffeh scumflip would have both of us (Math and I) want Yuri.

@Nero, I want detail. Explain like we're stupid on every slot since you think I am bad. Most of my reads are consensus reads IMO.

I don't want you to attack my skill, I want you to attack my reads.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1955, The DEO wrote:A Spiffeh scumflip would have both of us (Math and I) want Yuri.
Oh me too. But if spiff is town he is supposedly a big asset, and he can be sussed out as actions happen and through VCA and such.

Yuri should be the lynch today.
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nah if he's scum he could be trying to get on the right side of the lynch since he's been finding ways to avoid the wagon.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:28 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1957, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nah if he's scum he could be trying to get on the right side of the lynch since he's been finding ways to avoid the wagon.
Math and I view it as more partner avoidance assuming Spiffeh scum given Spiffeh isn't defending Yuri but rather saying not good enough and trying to start popular counters. Of course, that's a supposition without proof.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1955, The DEO wrote:
LOL

@Nero, I want detail. Explain like we're stupid on every slot since you think I am bad. Most of my reads are consensus reads IMO.

Issue is, besides Math's meta reads, there is no idea where you are coming from.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Yes I've ignored Yuri so far

I still haven't checked Fro99er's case, I'm sure that will upset him. Reading Yuri's posts independent of that case doesn't really make me feel any type of way so I'm focusing my effort on people that I think are scummy that aren't really in the lime light (like beeboy).

This shouldn't be news to anyone that this is how I play.

I am extremely tempted to continue ignoring Yuri out of spite.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1959, PeregrineV wrote:
LOL

Issue is, besides Math's meta reads, there is no idea where you are coming from.
Rephrase?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1893, The DEO wrote:
In post 1891, Creature wrote:Not really opposed to Kyouko wagon.
We should be lynching in the top 3 current wagons imo.
There is still plenty of Day left so idk why you want us to limit our options already.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1960, Spiffeh wrote:Yes I've ignored Yuri so far

I still haven't checked Fro99er's case, I'm sure that will upset him. Reading Yuri's posts independent of that case doesn't really make me feel any type of way so I'm focusing my effort on people that I think are scummy that aren't really in the lime light (like beeboy).

You is arguing and fighting, but doesn;t seem to be developing any reads.

But since they are even posting in thread and available to sort is making them better than ooba, Caesar, ABR.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like this is already an 80 page game. I understand that more talk is generally seen as pro-town but I think one needs to find an equilibrium between talk and not bloating a game up. Any talk of lurker pressuring or lurker wagoning is just artificially adding more pages to the game. Sure, if a lurker does flip scum I'm sure that someone will try and paint me as said lurkers buddy but *shrugz* So I think I'm mostly done for the day. I'll respond to direct questioning and I'll tell Frogger why I am not in love with their Yuri case.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Post by The DEO »

People read your beeboy case and I discussed it with Mathblade and even tried a poorly executed reaction test to support solving things, yet you cannot even be bothered to engage your townread Frogger? What happened to the guy who thought it was an issue that we didn't address your concerns while we were typing them out?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Long days favor scum.

Lynch Yuri today and then come back with a few more reasons for your scum reads tomorrow.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1964, Nero Cain wrote:Like this is already an 80 page game. I understand that more talk is generally seen as pro-town but I think one needs to find an equilibrium between talk and not bloating a game up. Any talk of lurker pressuring or lurker wagoning is just artificially adding more pages to the game. Sure, if a lurker does flip scum I'm sure that someone will try and paint me as said lurkers buddy but *shrugz* So I think I'm mostly done for the day. I'll respond to direct questioning and I'll tell Frogger why I am not in love with their Yuri case.
You still haven't given those reads I asked for Nero.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1966, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Long days favor scum.

Lynch Yuri today and then come back with a few more reasons for your scum reads tomorrow.
This. I find it Interesting Nero wants a short day, but is not on Yuri, not giving his reads, and not pushing A and N despite me giving him a one shot pass to be as abusive as he wants in telling me every read.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

{ }
{A+N, DEO, Elbirn, PV}
{Creature, LUV}
{Drixx, Vecna}
{Spiff}
{ABR, ooba, ssbm, Nero, Caesar} <-- null line
{Sondam, Leonshade} (not together)
{Notice}
{Maxous,Beeboy}
{}
{Yuri}
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1965, The DEO wrote:People read your beeboy case and I discussed it with Mathblade and even tried a poorly executed reaction test to support solving things, yet you cannot even be bothered to engage your townread Frogger? What happened to the guy who thought it was an issue that we didn't address your concerns while we were typing them out?
Fair enough

I will get to it eventually
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1961, The DEO wrote:
In post 1959, PeregrineV wrote:
LOL

Rephrase?
Why do you scumread Sondham, Yuri and beeboy?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1967, The DEO wrote:You still haven't given those reads I asked for Nero.
I gave them, I haven't explained them though I think if someone reads my ISO they could maybe understand where I'm going. I may or may not expand.

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1960, Spiffeh wrote:I still haven't checked Fro99er's case, I'm sure that will upset him.

Then screw you.

Thought we were friends. Now you're just being an ass.
Heil King Froggo.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

EBWOP:
In post 1963, PeregrineV wrote:

You is arguing and fighting
, but doesn;t seem to be developing any reads.

But since they are even posting in thread and available to sort is making them better than ooba, Caesar, ABR.

*Yuri is arguing and fighting...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”