Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1968, The DEO wrote:This. I find it Interesting Nero wants a short day, but is not on Yuri, not giving his reads, and not pushing A and N despite me giving him a one shot pass to be as abusive as he wants in telling me every read.
this is hot garbage.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1973, Fro99er wrote:Thought we were friends. Now you're just being an ass.
We are friends

I am more likely to act like an ass to my friends than people I don't care about
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not touching today: A&N, Bee, Caesar, Drix, Elbrin, Frog, Kyouko, Max, Nero, ooba, Sondam, and PV
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1976, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1973, Fro99er wrote:Thought we were friends. Now you're just being an ass.
We are friends

I am more likely to act like an ass to my friends than people I don't care about
Well in that case I still love you
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1973, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1960, Spiffeh wrote:I still haven't checked Fro99er's case, I'm sure that will upset him.

I am extremely tempted to continue ignoring Yuri out of spite.
Then screw you.

Thought we were friends. Now you're just being an ass.
Callback
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1969, Fro99er wrote:{ }
{A+N, DEO, Elbirn, PV}
{Creature, LUV}
{Drixx, Vecna}
{Spiff}
{ABR, ooba, ssbm, Nero, Caesar} <-- null line
{Sondam, Leonshade} (not together)
{Notice}
{Maxous,Beeboy}
{}
{Yuri}
A+N, DEO, Frogger, Drixx
Elbrin, Vecna, LUV

Notice, beeboy
Null Line --- Spiffeh (dropped dramatically due to recent posting)
Sodham, Leonshade, ooba, Caesar, Maxous (unlynchable bc Math's biggest TR), PV, SSM (PV unlynchable due to math and TRs TRing him)
ABR, Nero (Math thinks these two are dumb, I do not)

Yuri
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Dropping me as a town read for not talking about Yuri is stupid and you should feel bad
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

ABR is not playing dumb, not even close.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1975, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1968, The DEO wrote:This. I find it Interesting Nero wants a short day, but is not on Yuri, not giving his reads, and not pushing A and N despite me giving him a one shot pass to be as abusive as he wants in telling me every read.
this is hot garbage.
I am still waiting for your reads Nero. My ears are open. Confirmed town (Math) thinks I am an idiot on you. The best way to persuade me Math is worth listening to is giving reads.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1981, Spiffeh wrote:Dropping me as a town read for not talking about Yuri is stupid and you should feel bad
Why? It's a major concern of mine you refuse to address.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1982, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:ABR is not playing dumb, not even close.
I agree, which is why ISR him.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

Titus talk to me about ABR. I always think he's scum, and he always thinks i'm scum (despite us being town together in every game we've played) so I'm trying not to let my biases against him take over.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1977, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not touching today: A&N, Bee,
Caesar
, Drix,
Elbrin
, Frog,
Kyouko
, Max, Nero,
ooba
, Sondam, and PV
If you want to set the standard at "providing minimally acceptable content to not be lynched today", can you provide a sentence or two on why the bolded have made the list?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1981, Spiffeh wrote:Dropping me as a town read for not talking about Yuri is stupid and you should feel bad
I really don't feel bad at all. You would have been in my top townline with the other people I listed, but now you're close to my null line.
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I voted ssbm_Kyouko because a lot of their posts comment on fringe shit that doesn't matter and don't really walk away with any worthwhile conclusions. One such post that stuck out to me was this one:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The impression I got from reading that conversation is you bullied him into a corner and it was really not cool but if you're convinced on your meta read I guess that's fine. I'm really uncomfortable with how easily Vecna and frogger shifted onto yuri and how they both gave their reasons as bussing to antagonize The DEO hydra. I think Frogger had a real case earlier about Yuri appeasing Titus or something and I guess Vecna said he liked that case though.
He devotes a lot of words and ultimately walks away with a non-opinion.

I also have an issue with how he has been parked on beeboy all day. Not in the read itself, but the fact that he's done no pressuring or trying to convince people to vote his way. Even when I went hard after beeboy, ssbm didn't say a thing and continued to make irrelevant posts that don't even look like he's trying to develop reads.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Spiffeh »

OK FROG I'LL LOOK AT IT NOW
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1986, Fro99er wrote:Titus talk to me about ABR. I always think he's scum, and he always thinks i'm scum (despite us being town together in every game we've played) so I'm trying not to let my biases against him take over.
That's why I am not pushing ABR today myself. Let's just say I view ABR as a reason you siteflaked. He's the type of player who calls his scumbuddies retarded. The total lack of fight from ABR is wierd, so I am inviting him in one post to tell me where I am dumb.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1990, Spiffeh wrote:OK FROG I'LL LOOK AT IT NOW
Totally read this like this:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1387, Fro99er wrote:3) In 931 Yuri wants to placate Titus, and it appears he doesn't want to ruffle titus' feathers. It's super appeasing type stuff like scum not wanting to stand out. Yuri says in 940 that yes he is trying to placate Titus because Titus is probtown pushing them. However, later on in 1248 Yuri sorts Uzi as town and Yuri says he doesn't care about Uzi's push on him. It's a contradiction, so Yuri needs to explain why Titus push did matter but Uzi push didn't.
This is a good point. I can see scum!Yuri noticing that Titus is an influential, obvtown player that would be good to get on his soon and agree that he looks overly apologetic and really worried about stepping on her toes.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1941, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1936, Maxous wrote:
In post 1931, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1928, Maxous wrote:
In post 1924, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1916, Maxous wrote:Drixx is taking the treestump.
There is no reason for anyone else to take it
Whoever takes treestump needs to be lynched or vigged as soon as possible.

Town won't give a shit, since they are still in the game, and if scum then they have no vote and won't count against our numbers and will probably not bother posting anyway.
PV, Drixx is taking the treestump and has asked to be cop investigated so he can be a permanent confirmed town voice.
As of now, that's the plan.
Yeah, and that makes sense to you?

I don't see a cop investigation wonder, so how will this be accomplished?

He can be a permanent confirmed town voice by coming in here and be town and stuff.
Stonehenge.
Thereby forcing the one cop investigative to stay locked on one player?

Nah. If Drixx wants no competition for treestump, he can come in and town the shit out of the thread.
Agreed
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1987, PeregrineV wrote:
Caesar
, Drix,
Elbrin
, Frog,
Kyouko
, Max, Nero,
ooba
, Sondam, and PV
If you want to set the standard at "providing minimally acceptable content to not be lynched today", can you provide a sentence or two on why the bolded have made the list?
I've ignored most of Caesar's posts because Pine is just being purposely cringe and I want to see what the Aero head has to say.

Elbrin because his catch-up posts feel genuine rather than just rushed and thrown together to make it seem like he's been busy.

There is not enough content from ooba for anyone to want him lynched today.

Kyouko because I can read him fairly easily and I understood where he was coming from when he explained why he didn't want to be a part of the Yuri wagon.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1994, Vecna wrote:
In post 1941, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1936, Maxous wrote:
In post 1931, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1928, Maxous wrote:
In post 1924, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1916, Maxous wrote:Drixx is taking the treestump.
There is no reason for anyone else to take it
Whoever takes treestump needs to be lynched or vigged as soon as possible.

Town won't give a shit, since they are still in the game, and if scum then they have no vote and won't count against our numbers and will probably not bother posting anyway.
PV, Drixx is taking the treestump and has asked to be cop investigated so he can be a permanent confirmed town voice.
As of now, that's the plan.
Yeah, and that makes sense to you?

I don't see a cop investigation wonder, so how will this be accomplished?

He can be a permanent confirmed town voice by coming in here and be town and stuff.
Stonehenge.
Thereby forcing the one cop investigative to stay locked on one player?

Nah. If Drixx wants no competition for treestump, he can come in and town the shit out of the thread.
Agreed
He has to me. The suggestion itself, combined with locking himself into building Pyramids is pretty fucking town.

The only scenario I can see Drixx as scum is rather moonlogicky AND he would be caught be stonehenge.

Scum burning themselves with no guarantee a follow the cop setup does not arise is dumb.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1387, Fro99er wrote:5) Yuri says they have issues with A+N in 952 and when pressed on what the issue is by A+N in 953 it turns out that it's the same prior issue from 941 and 943. Reading those two posts, we see it's because Yuri doesn't like A+N is pressing Sondam about whether Sondam thought titus slipped or contradicted herself. That's perfectly legitimate reason to pressure Sondam, to find out if they meant contradict or slip (or both, as it turns out). Because contradict and slip can have different meanings. It's a bullshit issue to have with A+N. (to read more about it, read my 1275 which explains it better than I just did here)
I don't think it's that weird for Yuri to have an issue with this. What I think is more compelling is the fact that earlier on, Yuri has a town read on A&N yet once they arguing the read morphs into a scum read.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:01 am

Post by The DEO »

PV, why should I be TRing you? Everywhere I go, you seem to be trying to derail me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1995, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1987, PeregrineV wrote:
Caesar
, Drix,
Elbrin
, Frog,
Kyouko
, Max, Nero,
ooba
, Sondam, and PV
I've ignored most of Caesar's posts because Pine is just being purposely cringe and I want to see what the Aero head has to say.

Elbrin because his catch-up posts feel genuine rather than just rushed and thrown together to make it seem like he's been busy.

There is not enough content from ooba for anyone to want him lynched today.

Kyouko because I can read him fairly easily and I understood where he was coming from when he explained why he didn't want to be a part of the Yuri wagon.
- Fair enough, but hiding behind the pomp and circumstance of roleplaying when there are 80+ pages of content bugs me.

- Feels. Got it.

- At this point, maybe.

- What about the rest of his posts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”