Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

o/

Im the neighborhood IC
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

AI, youre full of piss and vinegar today?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

eww. Its like you want me to push you for being shallow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

vote" AI

You keep not engaging. We'll see who wins
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

This game is dumb. AI is dumb. I have never seen such an overbearing attempt to get me to ???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: pisskop

Like I dont even care about this game, and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

I scumread ai for sure. Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

why would I?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

The wagon on me is crap and I dont really think Id set a good impression if I changed my behaviors under a wee bit of pressure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

And still, even as I type we have some people trying to justify the terrible terribleness that is my wagon,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 120, Performer wrote:@pisskop also, why are you saying AI has a very small meta?? I see he has over 1200 posts
@UTL hey there. good to see you back. :cop:
Are you the same alignment as me this time? :doc:

Right. I totally forgot that large post counts = large amounts of games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

To let yu guys tie your own knots and to follow my established meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im more than willing to lose to prove my point.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

When and if I feel like it Ill come back and do things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. Compare ai from Blitz 11 to this ai.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I promise to do actual things after work and play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Blitz 11 - AI had in depth reads an analysis. He made judgements after publicly displaying his logic
Scum AI pushes people with the least amount of work possible. He calls people scum and finds reasons to scumread them, but his thought process is one-way and his intent to lynch is made clear without the fluff of overanalysis.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

AI wagon is
#happening
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, thats just it. You havent got a case on me, but here we have an excellent example of you acting like you.

We'll just leave it to the other players to look it over.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Sure. And ask yourself: if he 'learned' from his playthrough, why is he acting this way again; nevermind alignment?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

all of you, not just him. he still needs sorting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

???

your response to my point that you have no case is to try to claim a well placed selfvote is scummy? :|

Everthing youre pushing is narrative ridden. youre inserting emotions and painting it as black and acting in your scumgame i listed above
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 203, Deus Asmoth wrote:
In post 184, pisskop wrote:???

your response to my point that you have no case is to try to claim a well placed selfvote is scummy? :|

This is a strange thing to say. When is voting for yourself ever 'well placed'? What was the point you were trying to prove, and why pull a 180 in less than 12 hours? You've been asked about your intent a few times now and haven't answered anyone.

I guess I didnt make my intent clear enough
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

what a strange line of questioning to pursue at the exclusion of all else
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont care about your question. Post some content now you creepy ass avatar.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Clear enough?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 208, pisskop wrote:what a strange line of questioning to pursue at the exclusion of all else

Any time you want to actually join the game :igmeou:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

/what a well worded way to say 'I was wrong and I dont want to die for my beliefs'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good, now if youre done wasting our time sit in the corner.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anything with a gif in it and more than 2 lines of text is getting ignored.

I have like no patience for most of Axle v keysor. Its a thing.

In post 73, AlwaysInnocent wrote:We're like brothers. This is how I know he is scum.

This is not like AI's behaviors with regard to me, or in general. Its much more pointed than any other experience I have with him, and is a reason I scumread him. Plus its offhanded to the point of being slightly insulting.

In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:
Has anyone seen these guys?:
ImageImage

This makes Keysor more town, but gdi I was skimming and actually thought I missed the music note posting. annoying

I completely forgot I answered the questions regarding my intent in ,127,128. That makes the completely noncontentful Deus a scumread even more for being stupid and getting caught not reading.
I townlean axle and townread Massive.
I have no experience with heat either way, but they seem to be taking an involved stance and open to change. Thats usually a town trait.

AI is scummy, and shame on you who doesnt think so and isnt thir buddy. Deus reacted like oppurtunistic scum and can eat the rope too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 216, Ircher wrote:@Pisskop
You talking to me?

The suggestion of PLing someone has nothing to do with if they're scum or not. It's more of "This person is a troll who is making the game extremely unpleasant." It has nothing to do with right or wrong.

Yea. I had hoped it was obvious enough even you could pick up on it? :roll:

Its about reactions. You going to walk into more of those setups? ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Meh. I dont doubt Icher is being genuine about not liking my posts *shrugs*, but its not entirely alignment indicative, its just not likeing the tone. Plenty of scum would call it out and mean it.

I did like how he interacted with keysor, so thats something.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like how you furthered the game with that post. Im glad thats the one thing y6ou pulled from my posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

What does my town game look like?

I find it interesting that you would brush off your limited meta but try to invoke mine when I take pains to vary my play up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like where this is going.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh look. That was under two lines of text
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats also not what I said, but Im glad you could be here to share it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 219, pisskop wrote:Anything with a gif in it and more than 2 lines of text is getting ignored.

Are you claiming to be unable to read from left to right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hows about you just admit that what I said and what you said were not the same thing and focus on something that isnt pushing me for being a meanie, enh? You do someting worth townreading, Ill townread you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have over 50 games and a reasonably up to date wiki.

no wai we havent shared a towngame :v Does my play here match my scum games w/you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... +performer

the only game with you where I wasnt scum or mod :/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|

gdi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

just catch up and tell us things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

also why are you bookmarking games you played in?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Boons, save me from them all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Its all walls of postings and inane questions and poor reactions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

AI has completely neglected to follow up here:
In post 224, AlwaysInnocent wrote:This is so not your town game.

And in general this town is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

wat? and when I said it it wasnt worth noting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 272, Keyser Söze wrote:Interesting observation on Deus Asmoth's behaviour.

wrt this^^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 233, pisskop wrote:Hows about you just admit that what I said and what you said were not the same thing and focus on something that isnt pushing me for being a meanie, enh? You do someting worth townreading, Ill townread you.

In post 223, pisskop wrote:I like how you furthered the game with that post. Im glad thats the one thing y6ou pulled from my posts.

In post 210, pisskop wrote:I dont care about your question. Post some content now you creepy ass avatar.

Right. So you didnt get that gist from my own posts?

Ill make sure I explicitly say it from now on. I usually try to leave just enough out for people to make the logcial leap.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

^^not being a dick, just not really getting how best to interface with you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

wat?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

o.o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:20 am

Post by pisskop »

man you guys really overthink this stuff.

deus/ai are where we should be.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

And the ras wagon is kinda crap and i havent split it between the poor logics and the sc pushes yet
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

no. just go look at the clear difference and compare here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

im nit going to do this light metadive for you, lest I be accused of cherrypicking. You have links, not clicking on2 links is laziness or disintrest. which is it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

heysus hes not reading > :[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

can droog take his head out his rump qnd stop taking what amounts to an eady reason to policy vote?

oerformer, can you at least tell me what you think of the games I linked?

boons :| goodspeed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

cmon, suddenly everyone feels like not posting once I call out AI for his not reading the game and baseless claims to my own game? If hes town here I vastly overestimated him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

undecided. Some looks bad some better.

From what point in time are you comparing my play here to?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Exactly. You dont know me. Youve played one game with me and one game I modded.

you were up in arms from the moment I called you out as sassing people

Spoiler:
In post 12, AlwaysInnocent wrote:VOTE: Ircher

OMGUS :)

I am town this time. Pinky swear.

In post 15, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Strange that Axle asked Keyser about fake claim, during RVS. Never seen this happen before.
Yeah, it seemed a bit uncalled for. Not sure what to make of it.

In post 21, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Heat is scum too. He probably wants an easy lynch. Highly opportunistic.

What does my selfvote have to do with your initial reaction to me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh so were all waiting for him to act town?

AI, Droog has echoed my sentiments that you discuss my play and how you know ots town/scum. so far youve avoided answering these queries.

On that, not sure Im okay with droog voteparking, calling me null, and then defending me in aroundabout way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 342, Dierfire wrote:4 days, 14 hours, 55 minutes

We need to find common ground.

We lynch for scumminess first, and info second. info lynches are compromise lynches and those are bad for town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:58 am

Post by pisskop »

i havent reread bur I tend to agree with to above 2.

droog wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Since Deus is outing, I had a slight townead on the slot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: droog

Ill read up today or tomorrow though and make a final choice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 466, Ircher wrote:Voting Pisskop really wouldn't be a good idea imo at the time.

Y?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I made a declarative statement that although I razzed him I had a townlean there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:28 am

Post by pisskop »

If you got that then what is your problem here? Do you feel Ive paid too much attention to others? You feel left out?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

No it doesnt. It seems to me like a townie would ask me why im townreading people instead of trying to shade me up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

I think AI/droog are where we should be lynching.

AI is obnoxious VI or scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

how tiring your push is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

What happened here?

You went from 1 to 2 without even mentioning UTL.

In post 154, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Read List D1 V2

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Performer, UpTooLate}

{Lilac, Massive}

{Burning_Earth}

{Deus, Heat}

{Axle, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}

In post 252, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Read List D1 V3

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Massive, Burning_Earth}

{Axle, Heat}

{UpTooLate, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Your readlists looks like hot ass
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

No, not from my experience with him. Weve played 1 completed game together, and I modded 1 game with town-him.

Town-him was a mason, and was much more introspective and cautious and methodical. He was actually on the border of being sluggish because he was so deep in thought occassionally.

In post 170, pisskop wrote:Blitz 11 - AI had in depth reads an analysis. He made judgements after publicly displaying his logic
Scum AI pushes people with the least amount of work possible. He calls people scum and finds reasons to scumread them, but his thought process is one-way and his intent to lynch is made clear without the fluff of overanalysis.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe it was just my access to his mason-thread, where he could lay out his thoughts. But I dont think so.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 am

Post by pisskop »

ffs. o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Good answer. I hope nobody else finds reason to question this unexplained change of heart.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 270, pisskop wrote:AI has completely neglected to follow up here:
In post 224, AlwaysInnocent wrote:This is so not your town game.

And in general this town is bad.

In post 374, pisskop wrote:oh so were all waiting for him to act town?

AI, Droog has echoed my sentiments that you discuss my play and how you know ots town/scum. so far youve avoided answering these queries.

On that, not sure Im okay with droog voteparking, calling me null, and then defending me in aroundabout way

In post 349, droog wrote:ai i want you to answer pk here

AI has yet to answer this question. AI just dodged a question about his reads. How long do you dumbasses want to keep up this charade instead of pressuring him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. Ima rope ya.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Is AI not being scummy or are you guys just ignoring it?

Simple question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 513, droog wrote:come to think of it
pisskop cant just repeat his question
he has to drag my request for it in too

like he needs cover

Excuse me?

You asked the question and then dropped it. What a shitty line of logic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Its like you looking for excuses to vote me.

When somebody else raises the same question as you, it lends credibility to your question. To try to call me scummy for raising it as a valid point when the question is unanswered looks like you never cared about the question to begin with.

And if you didnt care why did you ask?

Ya no, Im kool with voting you too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Then vote. Id love to 1v1 you. You arent good enough to beat me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Droog asks why credibility is important in social games. gtfooh. Notice how he doesnt comment about his dropping the question.

Why would you ask a question you then never mention again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Droog has no case of his own, or even much to add. He plans to piggyback of ai?

I mean, if I were going to steal other people's cases Id at least make sure that

A) They havent begun the process of recanting their statements
B) Its actually a convincing 'case' and not just a jumble of quips.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: drrog

just to remind you guys of whats important here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Y?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Like fuck son, lets drop the thing where we make shllow remarks and then ignore any follow up Qs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

The case. Its so wow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Instead of pushing something coherent and tidy he's pumping out pellet after pellet, hoping his shotgunning will stick somehwere.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

^^ World's longest omgs ^^

Ive seen scum who literally spam whole pages out with their flail, but this is the longest leadup to a set of reads based on who scumreads them ever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont care which, and Ill read up Sunday, but one is going atp.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I never had droog pegged for simple-minded.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

posts pictures in thread
calls others trolls
feeds proposed trolls
claims to be town or haves strong logic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

its cute because its irony on multiple levels
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Boon is natural lurker.

we arent D1 lynching Boon when his entire life story is lurking. Maybe tomorrow if he doesnt come out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes, go be dumb

Dont check meta or onsite activity. Vote willy nilly.

Why am I in this game if nobodies bringing their A game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why do I only draw scum 20% of the time? I win as scum 80%. Not fair :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 563, pisskop wrote:Why do I only draw scum 20% of the time? I win as scum 80%. Not fair :(

@mod
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do I?

Do
you
care to quote games? We know that AI wont, and we know that you dont really care even though youll ask about it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

ffs. All these unsubstantiated claims in this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 573, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 571, pisskop wrote:Do I?

Do
you
care to quote games? We know that AI wont, and we know that you dont really care even though youll ask about it.
You won't quote my games either. :roll:

Except I did. Several times now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 576, droog wrote:just because you think you play differently
doesnt mean that you do
its still the same peorson underneath

Was I scum there?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im tempted to post a woody Toy Story gif.

'reach for the sky'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

You win some you lose some.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 172, pisskop wrote:The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.

If you cant tell the difference between someboy trying to solve a puzzle and somebody who is pushing for an end goal by activly pushing pieces together I dont know if I can help you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 73, AlwaysInnocent wrote:We're like brothers. This is how I know he is scum.

In post 145, AlwaysInnocent wrote:If Pisskop is scum, then one of the people defending him is probably scum, too.

So: Axle or Raskolnikov.

In post 252, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Read List D1 V3

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Massive, Burning_Earth}

{Axle, Heat}

{UpTooLate, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}

In post 257, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 256, Keyser Söze wrote:@AlwaysInnocent - why are you scum-leaning UpTooLate? I understand your other reads.
I will explain this later. I don't want to give any hints if they are scum.

In post 474, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 473, pisskop wrote:I made a declarative statement that although I razzed him I had a townlean there.
Of course you did.

In post 479, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Again with the OMGUS.

In post 573, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 571, pisskop wrote:Do I?

Do
you
You won't quote my games either. :roll:

a whole lot of hubris for one. avoiding questions for two, unexplained readshifts for 3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh. its also apparent you arent reading 4
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

a whole list of reasons to want to put you down
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

well I wouldnt call it 'hubris' per se :shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

ill read up tomorrow since holiday monday
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

I feel extra giving today. heres a selection that demonstrates how I play mafia

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62883 - mewbie 1626 - a lot of people still tell me how awesome that PP lynch and subsequent was

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63531 - 610 - Completely owned. not a little ownage, complete 100% domination

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=62348 bbmollas micro - mmmmm

theres oc others but if I were scum you wouldnt knowit until it was too late.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im predatory and cunning as scum. its when I make perfect sense that you should worry.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Reach for the sky, partner!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anytime you want to answer my questions. or droogs questions. or keysors questions.

were all waiting for you to do the one thing youve so far refused to do
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

you asked it. and he ignored it. stop enabling his poor play if you think he is town. and stop ignoring it if he is null
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Im awful confused why people think Im an easy lynch.

Without a reread and a redo of my reads I agree with boons quite a bit. That was ptown of him

AI, your siddling away from Qs is going to get you lynched. your game isnt polished enough to get away with not answering
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

i wish those were links to posts instead of offsite stuff.

I think today has been civil and informative
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:31 am

Post by pisskop »

as long as people dont ascribe alignments to nonalignment indicative data we should have townreads and reasons for them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 11, Ircher wrote:VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
He was scum in my last game.

Null. its awkward enough to be scum, innocent enough to be newbtown.

is weird.

In post 39, Ircher wrote:
In post 36, Deus Asmoth wrote:Ircher, If you think Axle's the scummiest player in the game, why do you still have your vote on Innocent?

Well, I don't want to be constantly changing my vote, there isn't enough evidence to show he's scum (he's the scummiest at the time I made that post), and we're still in RVS for the most part.

@Keyser - Never did I say everyone else thought Axle was the scummiest; it is just the reasoning they presented that made me decide he was scummiest imo.
Your questioning over a simple statement od opinion seems overly defensive (especially in RVS) and suggests the two of you are scum buddies. With that being said, you have replayed Axle at the top of my scum list.

UNVOTE: AI
VOTE: Keyser

theory says its optimal to vote for the player you believe to be the scummiest. In addition, instead of voting for the scummiest player he votes for keysor? :|

^^This, kiddos, is what we call as association should on flip scum.

40, 42 looks mildly town, but nothing about them is unfakable.

In post 47, Ircher wrote:
In post 43, Keyser Söze wrote:1. Tell me why only scum-AxleGreaser could have asked for my opinion on fake claiming, why not town-AxleGreaser?

Whoops, didn't pay attn when submiting....

^^ this sends flags up all over. Its nothing concrete, but I dislike everything about it. Maybe newb with odd syntax?

is fairly townish

Unlike most people, I dont really care that he wuld push a PL. I would and have pushed them as both alignments. Theyre a challenge to get, but damned if they arent satisfying when you get to impose you morality on the town. Even if the person flips town, the vindcation is sweetness.

is whatever. Not really effective rhetoric, not really making himself look town or showing townsigns.

: did I mention that I dont really like readlists, especially on D1? Too many, too masterbatory, too. *Look*, hes even included himself on the list, on his own little tier, for his own little (nonprovable) reason. Entirely worthless to me.
however, he is the first to really get on RAS if Im not mistaken. Thats definitely a townie quality when I compare it to what else Ive seen from him.

is town. I got bored after but I gotta end up thinking his lynch is suboptimal.

Fixed formatting of post tags!

--Dier
Last edited by Dierfire on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Well piss, I done did ruin the bbcode.
@mod
can you fix by changing the <[/line]> to <[/post]>?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 29, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: pisskop
Not serious.

In post 131, Raskolnikov wrote:WTF why are you guys lynching pisskop
UNVOTE:

Not alignment indicative, but slightly oppurtunistic.

In post 189, Raskolnikov wrote:That's bs he was L-1. Your flagrant disregard for life is a suspicious reaction. +1

Except I wasnt and the second half is trolling. Notehing concrete here, but I do love when people are wrong.

In post 192, Raskolnikov wrote:Keysor are you trying to not take responsibility for your vote because it was a sheep?

And then dont apologize and instead push somebody who was honest all the way about sheeping? 1 is worse than 2, bu 2 is more alignment (or dumbass) indicative.

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

Heat I think is more town than UTL, but are any of these reads challenged or explained?

is bleh. Stepping out of the game for a second.
While your life is your life, and bad things will inevitably happen or you will get sidetracked in meatspace, you shouldn't try to let it affect your perfromance here. While I don't think you crossed the line where you actively defended yourself with it I do think that the less you mention about your troubles the better. You have all our sympathies, Im sure, and our condolences if they are required, but there's a GD thread for those things, and a speakeasy if it could get
really
emotionally charged. As a regulated game that stuff has to be taken the same way a baseball or football game would take that information. The show goes on, and you should consider replacing out if the stress becomes too much. It is frankly AtE to use an event in your life as an active excuse for play in a game you volunterally play. Not that you are doing so, its just an issue I have come to blows over before; and likely will continue to do.
Its not alignment indicative, but rather genuine.

is somewhat redeeming. I dont think I have too much to say about the actual content before I reread and follow the chain of events more carefully.

In post 388, Raskolnikov wrote:As far as I'm aware counterwagon just means the opposing wagon to come up and get momentum after the previous one

<3 All of this. Counterwagon is a very misused term, or at least one used in a narrower scope than it should be. Like the word 'relationship', if you will.

My interest is begining to wane again, but he states some points I can agree with, and the logic isn't bad. Ive been harboring some suspicions of Axle for a bit now. I want to get to him and also perhaps a reread of the game eventually.

Im less eager to do this.

Fixed formatting of post tags!

--Dier
Last edited by Dierfire on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 637, droog wrote:
@mod
i voted for pisskop a while ago

except you didnt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

poor droog.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

He doesnt have enough on Ras?

Was my iso of him just fabricated?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

@Keysor
What is your read on Axle again?[/b]

Ima ask in his iso too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

ffs. Im trying to multitask. Yup, I blame that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 67, AxleGreaser wrote:You could also explain your scum read on Pisskop. Please and thank you.

:lol:

Good, now that 4 players have asked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 88, AxleGreaser wrote:When not sure what to make of it.... if youare trying to figure the game out... you ask a bleeding question.

Posts like these are exactly how I feel about AIs early game. It was a shitty play, and while it seems it was an attempt to steer RVS it was shitbad. It leaves room for scum to follow, an excuse for town players to stay quiet (and thus scum can too), and suppose you found scum; only the least capable of adaptation would fold under such silliness.

It was a bad play that threatened to ruin early game; and you should be ashamed if you are town AI. Youve hurt the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 6, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5, Burning_Earth wrote:First

VOTE: Pisskop

In post 0, Dierfire wrote:01. pisskop
02. Burning_Earth

You're Second, Pisskop was first. :/
VOTE: Burning_Earth

tee-hee

In post 7, AxleGreaser wrote:
Speaking of Stalking...

Keyser whats your
general
opinion of fake claiming?

I know people got onto the emphasis he put on 'general' fake claiming. If somebody asked me that I'd give them the textbook answer, and I have to admit Im not sure wht he hoped to gain from it. Maybe he thought that Keysor can appreicate explicit detail and would have produced a short wiki article worth of theory?
Nothing to write home about, but likely part of axle's personality.

The whole thing looks pointless to me. It still doesnt tell what he hoped to learn. And don't tell me he hoped to learn if Keysor was more opposed to them. Possibly written off as asking a detail-oriented poster about a topic, but I dont see the need to so early.

He asks why people are taking 7 as alignment indicative. For a person who claims to be used to dealing with 'the masses' (my term) and seems to recognize that he is often misunderstood he's sure not interested in either explaining himself so they can understand it or simply exercising proper judgement. It was a rather random question asked for unknown reasons early in the game. RQS? Maybe possible, however most RQSers I know tend to ask several questions or ask several people. Seems inefficient at the least.

In post 52, AxleGreaser wrote:RVS read

Again, RQS? :| If I had caught this early enough I would have followed up on it. As it sits its evidence he wasnt engaging in RVS proper or he isnt opposed to it.

@Keysor: What is your read on Axle again?

In post 88, AxleGreaser wrote:As was also indicated that arose from reading games

Dont call it stalking; just call it reading other games out of interest or meta-ing people.
In post 88, AxleGreaser wrote:I considered it possibility that kaiser might be tilted about fake Claims.

BUT WHY WAS IT A QUESTION YOU CHOSE TO ASK IN RVS? The motivation for doing such a dubious thing is in question.
I'm having a hard time seperating the wheat from the chaff with Axle. I guess I should 'stalk' him a little . . .

In post 90, AxleGreaser wrote:We (Ircher and I) will have a chat.

Wonder if this happened . . .
It kind of did, in . He gave a decent assessment of him, and seems to have read up on the game in question. Which I frank;ly dont know if he would be as scum.

In post 116, AxleGreaser wrote:meme lords like pro.
reasons like buzz saw.
As scum: has no scum meta.
As town: while hes on the money, with some observations about intent etc(33), like hes a seasoned player from elsewhere that has come here. (hence scary the first time he rolls scum), I also see signs hes relatively new to the game as a whole(but that is more a feeling).
As a player that reasons like buzz saw, when he rolls scum he may be scary. Maybe not the first time he does, but before long.

his is good stuff. I cant call it town stuff, but its a good assessment of Keysor.

Im losing interest and Id have to committ myself to a metadive of Axle, but felt weird, like a restating of my posts which he had just quoted. My initial impression is that they went through a translator into 'his language', so I thought maybe he was trying to assess me or that I was hereto misunderstood or even trying to sympathize with me. *shrugs*

288 is his meta on me. The gist seems to be that Im ornery and that I ignore 'bystanders' to attack 'insiders'. Actually the impression I got was that he compared me to scholars debating in a forum while bystanders occassionally pipped up to incorrectly add their 2 cents and get ignored. I prefer the idea of being a 'civilized barbarian' :nerd: . Analogies aside, its clear he used meta information and apparently read enough to pick out highlights.
Effort is not alignment indicative, but its easy to think it is.
In post 288, AxleGreaser wrote:More detailed analysis of specific points in Pisskops play yet to come.

I think one of the largest problems Im having here is determining his motivation. Why is he doing what he does?
Did he do the above, or was what he did sufficient? If he didnt do it because he didnt have to I cant call that outright scummy because its always optimal to do the least amount of effeort required to reach your goals.

Other posts like 327 have some info, but meh . . .
is a push on Ras, and thats something we can contrast him to later. So Im okay with it even if I thinks its mostly based on nothing strong.

He confuses me with his take on droog in 438. Did it not suffice to say that Droog was nullreading me, voting me, and then defending me by using AIs posts about me to challenge AI?

I think he's pushing to hard on Ras for unvoting in RVS. Its a compliment to a full case, but hardly strong enough to be the case by itself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 652, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
only the least capable of adaptation would fold under such silliness.
And comments like these make me think I wasn't wrong.

Youre welcome to show me bending like a brittle stick under pressure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

but you have outstanding questions, and Im running out of places Id vote before you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Im bored now. I hope that helped people. I think I would vote performer, offhand for how he enetered the game and his level of activity.

I nullread Axle atp, if it wasnt clear. Theres a lot of effort thats implied; a lot. But its nothing I consider town, and I do have trouble with him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

o.o

delightful.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

rather than acknowledge that my primary issue with AI is his boisterous play and question dodging you continue to oversimplufy it in epeen contest
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 741, Dierfire wrote:1 day, 16 hours, 45 minutes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

What do you think of performer?

Id vote it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: performer

lest I be accused of probing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont need a list of people you'd murderize. I prefer if you kept that list to yourself. It should be evident by your postings anywho.

Im not 100% on board with a ras lynch, but Id consolidate there if need be.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because it becomes more obvious in hindsight? Oppurtunity is everywhere, its only really obvious when its shallow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: ras
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I work until for the next 6 hours but I want to get aperformer iso in at least. We'll see.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

droog's all over the place. It may be worth lynching him tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

No, not likely.

I dont see the resemblence though, so.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent basing our reads off NK Spec.

Thats likely half of what that kill was for
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

If your reads arent sufficient to go of of than something is wrong
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

thats a good vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

performer is scum because hes following his scum meta. But if the poor attempt to read performer is what will get votes then good too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

heehee

performer is voting me and stringing up tge vaguest of cases
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

im not exactly townreading Goldenrod either
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Ho can you all stop putting yourself at the top of your own readslist?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats like me refering to myself as townkop instead of using the pronouns 'I' or 'me'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Its dumb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: performer

Can we get some progression here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im happy with were we are. I think its possible that scumboons would push for one person, but thats not really solid.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

(0.2/9)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

No.

0.2/9 decimal fractions best fractions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Or you know, a percentage. Everybody loves their percenages, even when they dont mean anything.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

fun with numbers.

Anywho, reading massive based on his total posts is meh at best. Thats like trying to read boons based on total posts or me.

Some games Im in I make up 20% of the total post counts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:54 am

Post by pisskop »

that seems fairly weak. theres no contest between wagon length, and the only way to even even-out the wagons is to pull people off performer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

With performer so close to lynch Id expect somebody who scumreads them both to vote perf now and push ichir.

OR, Id expect somebody who wanted to weigh their scumreads to, you know, push, interact, and ask questions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id lynch utl too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

No. You get back on this wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Him.

psure performer is a he.

Now listen here, Im sherrif of this here town, and I also jus' happen to be the champion of this here wagon. Get. Back. On. or give me reasons Im wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

performer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

yolo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: utl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Someone should hammer utl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1197, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1192, pisskop wrote:Someone should hammer utl

Why'd you switch from Performer to UTL.

I want an answer from you.

I hope you understand when I dont care what you want
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1175, Golden Robster wrote:@Performer

I need a list of your updated reads.

In post 1178, Golden Robster wrote:

VOTE: Performer

What happened in the five minutes you spent justifying you vote?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1206, AxleGreaser wrote:pony, pony, pony,

what are you upset about now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

hi ho we need 2 more
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont understand my wagon :(

Its only been coming since Day 1 :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont vote me :(

I appeal to you; I beseech thee as if yee were the heaven's above! :C
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Robster is having a field day out here, trying to paint up my switch as the scummiest fucking thing ever. Tell me, why would you ask for him to post and then 5 minutes later try to hammer?

Youre playh is lackluster, your opinions unimportant, and your reactions overdrawn. Its almost like youre sad you arent hammering. Do you want some kind of credit for it or something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #178) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

You leave an awful bad taste in my mouth
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #179) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not the one too weak to successfully push people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #180) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Nobody in this game has the power to force my lynch. And as such Im declining to answer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #181) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Now, are we going to no-lynch or we gonna hit up utl?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #182) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1248, massive wrote:pisskop you got 20 minutes to make me believe UTL or I'm hammering Performer.

Thats shit stop being a bad player.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #183) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

If you hammer Ill come after your head tomorrow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #184) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. 1v1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #185) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Fucking retards. Like you guiz cant recognize town from scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #186) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow we go after massive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: massive

Fucking lurky moron
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like are all of you so goddamn stupid you cant read a players readslist and be like 'Oh shit, thats actually really genuine'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

And then goldenrod wants to compensate for being crap at mafia by spreading general shade in my direction?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #190) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC looks like ass, utl is still a good place to wagon, and massive needs to die for being terrible
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #191) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Go suck an egg. Youre the main reason that fuckawful lynch went through
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #192) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1275, Golden Robster wrote:pk acting like he'se the angel in all of this

When did you become a confirmed town again?

The moment I went against the most obvious mislynch in the history of Dier games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea just sit in your special little corner and vote when I tell you to. Youve lost your adult card
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #194) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

No, youre crap for not playing the game rc.

Dont try to spin out of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #195) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good. im glad were here on the same.

Midterms? :?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its clear he wrote it before the daybreak. I still say town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Go do actual things.

This isnt things. This is ignoring th obvious newbiness of his post to vote him. And it looks bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Y?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont have shit to answer for, young man

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”