AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: UpTooLate
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 749, Heat wrote:Jesus Christ

How have I been opportunistic
By promoting / hopping on the Ircher wagon.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:37 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Oh! If you're answering questions on calling people opportunistic, mind telling me how I have been?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:46 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 751, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 749, Heat wrote:Jesus Christ

How have I been opportunistic
By promoting / hopping on the Ircher wagon.

hold that thought well come back to it...

In post 744, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 737, UpTooLate wrote:Why does it matter if AI disagrees with lynching Droog? And AI follows Ircher's Boon vote 2 posts later? Ircher's read notes on AI in 662 are interesting too. I can't tell if that's town getting genuinely frustrated or scum trying to distance himself from his partner (though I agree with the sentiment).
I get that people associate it with scum buddying a player, but in my case it is because I have a strong read on Ircher. Why should I keep silent about that for fear of people confusing that with buddying? If people vote Ircher, I will call it a mistaken vote.

So *you* have strong read on Ircher.

It is composed of ... this kind of stuff
In post 590, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I have not seen Ircher's scum game before. There is always a slim chance that I am wrong. However, I would expect scum-Ircher to be much more cautious than this. I think scum-Ircher would be easy to spot by being much less transparent, but that is just a guess.

but leaving that aside.

Exactly why should anyone else who is not you, and does not know you are town, and even if they had string guess you were town, dont know if you judgment is accurate, it might well be compromised or inflated by end gaming him in his newby.

So if other people dont have a good reason, to just trust your read is accurate...

What exactly is opportunistic about voting someone when they don't have your experience and special insight into his play. After all, you know well meaning townies did lynch him in his last game. yet My impression is you seem to consistently scum read anyone for daring to 'misread' Irchers alignment.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:55 am

Post by massive »

In post 670, Ircher wrote:I just posted a reads list fyi. No, my gut tells me he's town, but his posts suggest he's scum. Therefore --> Neutral.

So ... what exactly is your gut read based off of, then?

In post 711, AxleGreaser wrote:(an answer to a question that wasn't asked of him)

SERIOUSLY KNOCK THIS OFF

In post 715, droog wrote:but irchirs case on me wasnt convenient

Ircher's case on you also wasn't GOOD, considering it was eight points and four of them were just him saying the same thing as another point. And no, I didn't go back and remember the actual numbers, just my general feeling from his case. Boon isn't wrong in saying that Ircher can fluffpost, and this case was a really good example of that.

In post 743, pisskop wrote:rather than acknowledge that my primary issue with AI is his boisterous play and question dodging you continue to oversimplufy it in epeen contest

Please go back and re-read those pages and tell me any of you were contributing to the success of the town. I understand your points on AI but those pages were a whole lot of I'm Rubber You're Glue.

---

AI can you react to 722 please?

---

Still like Axle. Like Keyser and can forgive the early choice of words. Like Boons which is wrong and I should have my head examined for admitting it, or maybe Boons has come a long way from our early games together. Still think pisskop is more likely town than not. Robster has done enough to repair Deus for now.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 754, massive wrote:SERIOUSLY KNOCK THIS OFF

MKAY.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 754, massive wrote:Boon isn't wrong in saying that Ircher
can
fluffpost,

PS: We only have 2 days til deadline. We should really make a decision.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 754, massive wrote:So ... what exactly is your gut read based off of, then?

To be truthful it prob. be best I didn't say.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

UNVOTE: Ircher
deranged and incoherent
?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 741, Dierfire wrote:1 day, 16 hours, 45 minutes
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Oh, crap. Didn't realize that the deadline was close. I will post my thoughts after a good night's sleep.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Mmm. Ircher was a red herring and my next strongest scumread is on axle who's probably won't go anywhere today. welp.
deranged and incoherent
?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 761, Raskolnikov wrote:Mmm. Ircher was a red herring and my next strongest scumread is on axle who's probably won't go anywhere today. welp.

but you see, its not about your personal survival. Towns often lynch their own D1. I think offhand town does worse than random D1, but its the effort of trying and scum misdirecting the lynch that eventually outs them.
So even if you get lynched today and even if your town. You going at your scum reads provides town with genuine information when you flip.

So ....
come at me.

and or see if other reasonably scummy reads look more plausible.
and or clean up and make clear your town reads and the reasoning for them.
way too busy or welp.

TLDR: You post and its evaluation of your own position in the game looked too surrealistically orientated for my liking.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

What do you think of performer?

Id vote it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: performer

lest I be accused of probing
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 764, pisskop wrote:
vote: performer

lest I be accused of probing

Assuming you're talking to me. (lest i be accused of having size 12's :lol: )

Not voting performer over, Raskolnikov.
Haven't noticed a real case that i recall, a quick skim back, found
and for in this game all arguments containing the word opportunistic, parse as {" "}
your most recent post on him was
In post 656, pisskop wrote:I think I would vote performer, offhand for how he enetered the game and his level of activity.

I am not exactly filled with confidence.

If you'd like who else i could lynch instead of Raskolnikov, I can do that, but as they are currently lesser reads they have even less reason than the Raskolnikov vote I have made.
pretty sure I am not willingly voting my lesser reads over Raskolnikov, either.
On the other hand I could wait, and see what post flip association does to those reads. Personally Id choose to do that, but if you or another town read of mine thinks they have reason to need to know my other thinner reads, then I can do that. I can see reasons why townies who are not me would have a reason to need that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont need a list of people you'd murderize. I prefer if you kept that list to yourself. It should be evident by your postings anywho.

Im not 100% on board with a ras lynch, but Id consolidate there if need be.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP
In post 765, AxleGreaser wrote:and for
me
in this game all arguments containing the word opportunistic, parse as {" "}

opportunistic, has become a meaningless buzzword.
I don't recall seeing an alignment indicative example of actual opportunism all game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because it becomes more obvious in hindsight? Oppurtunity is everywhere, its only really obvious when its shallow.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 766, pisskop wrote:I dont need a list of people you'd murderize. I prefer if you kept that list to yourself. It should be evident by your postings anywho.

Im not 100% on board with a ras lynch, but Id consolidate there if need be.

kk

but I just realised what you might be thinking. So I will mumble around a bit.

With me
normally that list would be about as subtle as sledge hammer.

This time, the what and why of my secondary reads might be harder to see.

There is in fact, inside my head, two highly disparate theories of the game.

I am only going to be talking about theory #1 today.
In one there is game where Rask flips scum. (well its not essential he does, but it kind of identifies the theory) In that one when he does, i have secondary reads and these are the ones i was referring to above.

On the other hand if my entire game has been arse up, then Rask and the people that might get flipped in theory #1 are all patsies and all or most of the scum team are in my town read pile.

My reads in game have never been like this before. I think it is preflip associations, but as i try roooooooooly hard not to make those, I dont actually know yet as methodically refuse to think about it. But i suspect there is a significant amount of associations and pretty much any scum flip will unravel any team.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

^ I really think he's just hedging his bets here.
deranged and incoherent
?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 768, pisskop wrote:Because it becomes more obvious in hindsight? Oppurtunity is everywhere, its only really obvious when its shallow.

I am bad, I should feel bad, and I do. (this is the wrong time of the game for this, but I just gotta.......)

So Ive heard that too scum to be scum is thing, and its bad.
There may be a mythical too town to be town.

Is too shallow to be scum a thing? /rhetorical.

I think i was just actually opportunistic. /fluff
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 770, Raskolnikov wrote:^ I really think he's just hedging his bets here.

I think its little late to observe that. I assume you are suggesting that that it is scum indicative.

Scum do hedge their bets, to try and reduce the fallout as they back off in certainty on a mis-lynch just before it goes through. yes that is a thing.
At no time today have I been pounding on the table sure you are scum or driving the wagon on you. That is because I am not.

Its not hedging anything, it is more detailed reflection of where my read has been at all day since I voted you.
(my most preferred D1 lynch, no strong case, not liking any other offered lynch in preference.)
and yes i think there may well be post flip associations with your slot, if you flip scum.

Wet finger wise, On paper this has been the lynch for a while.
AKA: Major town reads of some people, have been voting it, and sheep standing around saying baaaa.
I think the wolves in sheeps clothing will perhaps stand out in hindsight.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP: i was surprised when i thought I saw survivalistically in my speel checker. (seems i need new glasses)
In post 762, AxleGreaser wrote:TLDR: Your post and its evaluation of your own position in the game looked too survivalistically orientated for my liking.

Either that or I was Freudianing it ,because there has been some surrealism. And some nice organ music.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Performer »

prod received
have been quite busy the last few days, so I'm trying to catch up on what I missed
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”