pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Droog has no case of his own, or even much to add. He plans to piggyback of ai?

I mean, if I were going to steal other people's cases Id at least make sure that

A) They havent begun the process of recanting their statements
B) Its actually a convincing 'case' and not just a jumble of quips.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: drrog

just to remind you guys of whats important here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:55 am

Post by droog »

ai i apologize for doubting you
for a variety of reasons i think irchir is town again

he does drop points after theyve been challenged
but this is more from his newness than scumminess

he is genuinely confused by me
which comes out in his case. not scummy
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:56 am

Post by droog »

In post 525, pisskop wrote:Droog has no case of his own, or even much to add. He plans to piggyback of ai?

"im going to ignore droogs recent points
wow suddenly he has no case!"

"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:57 am

Post by droog »

i mean seriously

the moment i start posting any reasons to scumread you
you start picking at them
and when i pick back
you say i dont have a case at all
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:58 am

Post by droog »

In post 112, pisskop wrote:The wagon on me is crap and I dont really think Id set a good impression if I changed my behaviors under a wee bit of pressure.

"this is why i voted for myself instead"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 am

Post by droog »

In post 124, UpTooLate wrote:Let’s talk about this wagon on PK. Burning and Ras voted him in RVS, then AI jumps on the wagon, changing his vote from Ircher to PK “because he’s scum.” He later lists his reasons, where Keyser “feels like sheeping this” and jumps on too, at which point PK just gives up and selfvotes putting himself at L-2 because he doesn’t care and this game is dumb. Ircher now wants to lynch him based on his poor attitude (but isn’t doing anything about it?).

AI’s reasons for voting him aren’t bad. PK has been at him with nothing of substance, with no sense of real intent. Unless, of course, he was just trying to see what reaction he could get out of the guy that, at the time, wasn’t really contributing much either. If that’s the case, it worked. He definitely got a reaction.

What’s really bothering me is the selfvote. He says he doesn’t care about this game, and yet, he doesn’t want to let somebody who does sub in for him. At this point, we’re put in a crappy situation. If we Policy Lynch like Ircher is suggesting, he may flip town and we’re already down on day 1, which isn't a good start. If we don’t and he survives the night, he may just continue with his current level of participation (or lack thereof) and draining attitude.

I guess what I want to know, PK, is what exactly is your intent with the selfvote?

i think this is where my scumread came from you utl
i could explain why i scumread it in hindsight
but now i dont really feel it

and i think me saying
"theres probably scum in utl/heat"
was just filling the holes of my other reads
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:02 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 526, pisskop wrote:
vote: drrog

just to remind you guys of whats important here.
Droog is not scum.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Y?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Like fuck son, lets drop the thing where we make shllow remarks and then ignore any follow up Qs.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 am

Post by droog »

In post 166, pisskop wrote:I promise to do actual things after work and play.

4 minutes later

In post 170, pisskop wrote:Blitz 11 - AI had in depth reads an analysis. He made judgements after publicly displaying his logic
Scum AI pushes people with the least amount of work possible. He calls people scum and finds reasons to scumread them, but his thought process is one-way and his intent to lynch is made clear without the fluff of overanalysis.

In post 172, pisskop wrote:The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.

pk clearly didnt engage with the material
he just gave some artifical differences
to justify a vote
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 am

Post by droog »

In post 175, pisskop wrote:Well, thats just it.
You havent got a case on me
, but here we have an excellent example of you acting like you.

We'll just leave it to the other players to look it over.

lmao
the arguments hes pushing on me
are the exact ones he used on ai
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:08 am

Post by droog »

In post 178, pisskop wrote:Sure. And ask yourself: if he 'learned' from his playthrough, why is he acting this way again; nevermind alignment?

In post 179, pisskop wrote:all of you, not just him. he still needs sorting.

"ai still needs sorting while im lynching him"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

The case. Its so wow.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by droog »

In post 210, pisskop wrote:I dont care about your question. Post some content now you creepy ass avatar.

remember kids, its bad when droog drops questions ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Instead of pushing something coherent and tidy he's pumping out pellet after pellet, hoping his shotgunning will stick somehwere.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:15 am

Post by droog »

In post 239, Performer wrote:
In post 190, Raskolnikov wrote:FOS on Performer for talking about irrelevant stuff all game.

That's a very good point. But at the same time, I'm not only doing that. I like to socialize sometimes, keep it fun you know? It's just my style (not a copied version of someone else's).

It's like Keyser's funny pictures and videos lol.

@pk I can't say with much certainty at this point, if your play in this game matches your scum game. You're one of those players who varies things more...fluidly than others.

performer at the same time
says he only socializes sometimes
but cant give an opinion on pisskop
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:22 am

Post by droog »

i have a new reads list

town

keysey (same reasons as before)
ai (same wavelength, doesnt take pk crap)
axle (he gets in-depth in a way not worth faking as scum)
irchir (misguided but coming from the right place)

heat (nothing sets off alarm bells)
utl (ive decided my old scumtells were crap here)
boonskiiies (lurksakc)

pisskop
performer
scum
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:22 am

Post by droog »

In post 534, pisskop wrote:Like fuck son, lets drop the thing where we make shllow remarks and then ignore any follow up Qs.

u1st
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

^^ World's longest omgs ^^

Ive seen scum who literally spam whole pages out with their flail, but this is the longest leadup to a set of reads based on who scumreads them ever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont care which, and Ill read up Sunday, but one is going atp.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:26 am

Post by droog »

In post 545, pisskop wrote:I dont care which, and Ill read up Sunday, but one is going atp.

:?:
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:28 am

Post by droog »

In post 544, pisskop wrote:^^ World's longest omgs ^^

Ive seen scum who literally spam whole pages out with their flail, but this is the longest leadup to a set of reads based on who scumreads them ever.

if what you call waht
you and performer have posted as
"scumreads"

then sure
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 498, Performer wrote:

Welcome, Golden. Can you please provide your thoughts asap, as we have about 5 days remaining. I personally want to know your reads on AI, Droog, Boon, pisskop, Keys, Rask. Thoughts on other players would be nice as well.

Spoiler:
01. pisskop

- From the ISO's, most of his earlier statements were not substance worthy and more like banter/personal attacks e.g , . I'm unsure of whether or not this is his style of playing but nonetheless, it's not useful.
- Interestingly, at one point he votes himself. . Self-resignation? Creating a negative view(maybe that is what he wants) but regardless, my current view of him is definitely leaning towards scum/null. I'd be surprised if anybody ACTUALLY thought he was a town member with that post. Maybe that is just his style, idk.
- This conflict between PK and AI is quite interesting. Need to look further into that and I'll post my observations about it later.
- Interesting, . Thinks that AI/Droog is where we should be lynching.
- , accuses AI of dodging questions. Need to look over that argument.

RVS vote on AI ---> switches to Droog

02. Boonskiies

- Has not said anything. Null for now. Lurker?

03. Performer

- . Reinforces the oddness of the question that Axle asked Keyser. Indeed, I'm also quite suspicious of that question. Why post it on the forum when a private message would equally do the same job? Surely Axle would know that it would be scrutinised?
- . Again, questions the oddity of the question and the fabrication of it.
- . Says that Key is up to her charming town methods, that UTL appears different and states that he is not certain about Massive.
- . Reads are posted here. Claims Keys, UTL and Ircher are town. Scummy people are Massive and Rask. Reasons are stated in the post.

No RVS vote. Votes Axel ---> Switches to Ras for looking scummier than Axel ---> Unvotes, and then switches to Droog

04. UpTooLate

- The post that gave town leading read on her was this one. . She breaks down and analyses what has been going. She states concisely that AI jumped onto the PK wagon and Keyser sheeps. PK at this point gives up, self-votes and Ircher wants to lynch him on his bad attitude.
- Analysis and summary of what happened. PK has had no post with substance other than one or two maybe, maybe he wanted to see the reaction of town? She explains that we're put in a bad situation if we PL him and flips town, or we leave him and he continues with the lack of substance.
- Agree with the idea that we're put in a bad spot if we PL him and he does flip town? What then?

No RVS vote ----> Votes Ircher.

05. droog

- . Likes the post that Key said about the question that Axel asked was null-indicative which I disagree. Surely he knew that it would be under scrutiny and that the mafia/scum would latch onto it.
- Claims Ircher looks scummy; the only thing stopping him from voting is that Ircher is new.
- . VERY INTERESTING POST. I LIKE IT. Talks about how UTL could be trying to look town with #124 and could be in fact scum. Then again, it could be absolutely possible that she is in fact townie but anyways, I'll delve more into that once one of you flips.
- . "Everything performer has said on this page is townie"
- . Disagrees with Ircher's post about lynching targets for D1. Looking into that later.
- . Accuses AI of defending Irchir and "white-knighting" him. Looking into this later, good point made though.
- . Similar reads here.

No RVS vote ---> Votes pisskop ---> Votes Irchir --->

06. AxleGreaser

- The question on was so weird to ask. Couldn't you have sent a private message instead? Wouldn't you have known that it would be under scrutiny?
- Or maybe, he purposely asked the question in order to gain an idea of which scummy person would latch onto the Axle wagon. (mindgames)
- More to come.

RVS vote on Burning_Earth --> Changed to Ircher ---> Changed to Raskolnikov

Doing these guys later, too tired right now.

07. massive
09. Raskolnikov
10. Keyser Söze
11. AlwaysInnocent
12. Ircher
13. Heat
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:32 am

Post by droog »

odd that you like 306
now that ive discarded my utl read

want to add that the question pk asked
that ai 'dodged'
was a request about why there was a scumread
which ai has answered many times now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”