pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

What does my town game look like?

I find it interesting that you would brush off your limited meta but try to invoke mine when I take pains to vary my play up
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like where this is going.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Deus Asmoth
Deus Asmoth
Townie
Deus Asmoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Deus Asmoth »

I like how you want people to further the game, but also ignore anything with more than two lines of text.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh look. That was under two lines of text
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats also not what I said, but Im glad you could be here to share it.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 219, pisskop wrote:Anything with a gif in it and more than 2 lines of text is getting ignored.

I have like no patience for most of Axle v keysor. Its a thing.

In post 73, AlwaysInnocent wrote:We're like brothers. This is how I know he is scum.

This is not like AI's behaviors with regard to me, or in general. Its much more pointed than any other experience I have with him, and is a reason I scumread him. Plus its offhanded to the point of being slightly insulting.

In post 181, Keyser Söze wrote:
Has anyone seen these guys?:
ImageImage

This makes Keysor more town, but gdi I was skimming and actually thought I missed the music note posting. annoying

I completely forgot I answered the questions regarding my intent in ,127,128. That makes the completely noncontentful Deus a scumread even more for being stupid and getting caught not reading.
I townlean axle and townread Massive.
I have no experience with heat either way, but they seem to be taking an involved stance and open to change. Thats usually a town trait.

AI is scummy, and shame on you who doesnt think so and isnt thir buddy. Deus reacted like oppurtunistic scum and can eat the rope too.

In post 221, pisskop wrote:Meh. I dont doubt Icher is being genuine about not liking my posts *shrugs*, but its not entirely alignment indicative, its just not likeing the tone. Plenty of scum would call it out and mean it.

I did like how he interacted with keysor, so thats something.

Only two constructive posts I've seen from pisskop
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Deus Asmoth
Deus Asmoth
Townie
Deus Asmoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Deus Asmoth »

In post 229, pisskop wrote:Thats also not what I said, but Im glad you could be here to share it.

It's literally exactly what you said. Are you being an arsehole for the fun of it or are you actually trying to accomplish something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 219, pisskop wrote:Anything with a gif in it and more than 2 lines of text is getting ignored.

Are you claiming to be unable to read from left to right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hows about you just admit that what I said and what you said were not the same thing and focus on something that isnt pushing me for being a meanie, enh? You do someting worth townreading, Ill townread you.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

I am suggesting PL Pisskop.

He isn't contributing much and refuses to be civil or make decent, constructive posts. Instead, he keeps trolling everyone and making the game unpleasant. If he doesn't get replaced, I strongly sugges Policy Lynching him.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Just had a chance to skim in the car, will post more later. Did you guys happen to check out the first link in PK's sig? My phone won't let me paste the contents, but I found it interesting considering his current behavior.
Deus Asmoth
Deus Asmoth
Townie
Deus Asmoth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Deus Asmoth »

In post 233, pisskop wrote:Hows about you just admit that what I said and what you said were not the same thing and focus on something that isnt pushing me for being a meanie, enh? You do someting worth townreading, Ill townread you.

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself if you think that your read of me means anything to me. And your behaviour informs on your role, so there's no reason why I shouldn't push you for it. If you didn't want to get this reaction, you shouldn't have thrown a tantrum over getting a few votes.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Performer »

@massive
Keyser's meta as town, is that he's very analytical, he notices details, and sometimes gets paranoid. That's my observation from my 2 games with him. His scum game I've never seen, so I can't say anything about that.

I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?
-----
In post 127, pisskop wrote:To let yu guys tie your own knots and to follow my established meta.

In post 128, pisskop wrote:Im more than willing to lose to prove my point.

In post 129, pisskop wrote:When and if I feel like it Ill come back and do things.

In post 134, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I don't think town-Pisskop would give up like this. It is so weird.

I think it's extremely odd too that he's been putting forth these posts.
-----
In post 144, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Pisskop is not a beginner. He knows how to play Mafia. I really don't understand why town-Pisskop would act like this. From town-Pisskop's POV, I could be scum trying to frame him. Surely he wouldn't give up so easily if he considered this possible?

In our last game together, he was town and wasn't very impressed by my actions. In fact, he even lynched me (I was town too), because he thought it was scummy. What causes him to react like this?

What seems most plausible is this: Scum-Pisskop hates being scumread on page 5 and attempts to confuse the town by doing something bold. Possibly he doesn't even like playing scum.

Actually iirc, pk likes playing scum and is actually fairly good at it. I think I played 2 games versus him as scum (when he was Mafia and when he was Werewolf).
-----
In post 172, pisskop wrote:The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.

You mentioned your meta in and ...I've only seen your scum meta. What's your town meta?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have over 50 games and a reasonably up to date wiki.

no wai we havent shared a towngame :v Does my play here match my scum games w/you?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 190, Raskolnikov wrote:FOS on Performer for talking about irrelevant stuff all game.

That's a very good point. But at the same time, I'm not only doing that. I like to socialize sometimes, keep it fun you know? It's just my style (not a copied version of someone else's).

It's like Keyser's funny pictures and videos lol.

@pk I can't say with much certainty at this point, if your play in this game matches your scum game. You're one of those players who varies things more...fluidly than others.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... +performer

the only game with you where I wasnt scum or mod :/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Performer »

I townlean axle and townread Massive.

@pk this is interesting...I'm scum leaning massive instead of town reading him.
*yells at massive's apartment*
"Massive come out
you said I asked about weekend activity
but now it's the weekday!"

@Ircher I find it somewhat peculiar that you lean town on me. Although I'm beginning to lean town on you because of your reads list and the way you seem to be carefully going about things.
I think instead of a PL (which wastes a day's lynch if the target turns out town), you should rally people against who you scumread. Ras is looking scummier than Axle at the moment.
VOTE: Ras
-----
Between the pk vs AI and Ras vs Keys situations, I'm only townreading Keys, I'm scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts, and the pk vs AI situation..

they both have experience with each other, they are both voting each other. I'm not certain who's town in that dilemma, or if both are even town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 240, pisskop wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... +performer

the only game with you where I wasnt scum or mod :/

:o

Whoa that game...the one where I was scum and you were town.
I didn't bookmark that game before, I'll do it now. Do you have other scumreads than AI at the moment?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|

gdi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

just catch up and tell us things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

also why are you bookmarking games you played in?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 245, pisskop wrote:also why are you bookmarking games you played in?

For future reference. I may see that person again someday, and use their meta as a piece in reading them.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 244, pisskop wrote:catch

well my quick reads are these:
town: utl, keys, ircher
scummy: massive, Rask
-----
Expanded version below.

Keys – has been up to his same charming town methods that I saw from a large normal and mini normal I played with him in. He tends to be very analytical, sometimes to the point of paranoia. I’m only speaking about his town game because I’ve never seen his scum game.

UTL – could’ve easily put pk at L-1 at post . Instead, she put forth a thoughtful post about her understanding of his wagon. Though I only have 1 meta on her (when she was a Goon), she’s looking different than her scum play in this game. Her wink at gives me a good feeling too.

Ircher - I find it somewhat peculiar that you lean town on me. Although I'm beginning to lean town on you because of your reads list and the way you seem to be carefully going about things.

massive – I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?

Rask - I'm scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

@Mod: Do the Mafia have day talk?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 204, Heat wrote:Ircher seems incredibly intent to frame pisskop in a way that strikes me as really scummy. He suggests a PL, but then doesn't vote him because he doesn't want to push him up to L-1.

I can see where Ircher's frustration with pisskop's "bad attitude" and "constant ranting" is coming from though - I too, felt like I'd had enough of pisskop's act (thus, I could empathize (but not agree) with Ircher's push for a policy lynch.

In post 204, Heat wrote:He even acknowledges that he's likely to be wrong. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and it kinda signals to me that he knows more than the rest of us, aka he's scum.

I doubt Ircher would have a full scum-read on pisskop this early - thus, the hesitation/lack of conviction with the policy lynch.

In post 204, Heat wrote:I'm currently voting for AI (orig. it was a RVS vote, but I'm quite comfortable with it right now). Like who just refuses to discuss their reads list because the other person hasn't contributed? its a reads list, and you must have reasons for them. And I'd like to know them.

Yes, it's his job to explain his naked read lists - but he has been more expressive with his reads/thoughts since his first one (I think even I could explain why he is town/null/scum-reading certain players).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”