{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer, Droog, Raskolnikov}

{Axle, Boonskiies, Massive}

{Pisskop}

{UpTooLate, Heat}

i agree a lot more with\
what your readlist has become
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Ircher »

My case on Droog:

1. In , Droog writes "the
only
thing stopping a vote
right now

is that ircher is newer and probably not in the swing
still really think keysey hammered him" -
The way this is worded is weird to me. Look at what I italicized and bolded. What this basically states is that my inexperience kept Droog from voting me when writing the post. Which, like I said, reading 2 pages out of 12+ pages in a thread is not enough justification for a vote. I understand I looked scummy on page 2, but heck, that's
only page 2
of this game. I prob. wouldn't be suspicious of this post except for the fact that my page 2 behavior seems to warrant an automatic vote. You'd be perfectly fine just saying that you think I'm scum so far, but this seems more oportunistic than anything else. You saw an opportunity to try to lynch me and took it.

2. In , Droog apparently decides to state that AI's read list is backwards in a very weird way. -
The biggest problem I have here is your so called "quip". Anyway, I saw this as a scumslip as I've explained before.

3. is completely irrelevent and considering we're no longer in RVS, I don't see why he made it.

4. Neither you nor Ras has explained the alarm bells. Personally, I don't see the huge problem with those posts.

5. Maybe I'm not explaining well, but Droog just didn't get me when he wrote . -
"what you have is me saying your entrance was scummy and if you werent experienced i wouldve voted on it" - Exactly. I'm fine with the former, but find the latter oportunistic.

6. In , Droog misinterprets my wish to hear other people's thoughts as an attempt to get confirmation to switch votes to Ras. -
First of all, you completely missed the motive of my post. Which means, you're either ignorant, scum misleading town, or I am doing a poor job expressing my thoughts. Second of all, you claim I am trying to get permission to change votes. Do you take me to be an idiot? I am well aware I do not need permission to change votes. Third, the longer the day, the better for town, as ton can get more info. So, rather than stay on the Ras wagon and lynch probable scum, I take the time to switch focus to another person and attempt to find the other scum. Bearing this in mind, I always know that if deadline is near, I can always switch to the Ras wagon. My post was completely town motivated. I see this as another post attempting to mislead town.

7. Consensus is necessary to arrive at the right conclusions. Although, I could've worded that response post a little better. See point #6.

8. In , you decide to vote ,e at
12:11 AM
my time complaining I had not answered your concerns despite the fact that I specifically stated "I will post my case tommorrow". Give me time to answer -
I understand your arguments, but the timing of your vote is rather unreasonable.

9. In , you attack AI for "whiteknighting" me. -
No problem with that part but there is something else I want to address here. You state I am not the perfect town read. I completely agree with you on that. But, let me ask you, are you the perfect? I think not. Do you make mistakes? I'm sure you do even if you don't admit to it. Therefore, AI is using my meta (as he played a game with me) as the basis of his read of me. If AI thought I was being inconsistent in my play style, he'd prob. call me out on it. Here, A is simply saying that ya'll haven't provided enough AI enough evidence to show I am scum. You accuse me of doing the same thing to you, so why don't you present a case on me yourself? (Note - I nullread this post)

10. Last point: your slot got replaced. While not necessarily alignment indicative, it does add some weight to my scumread of you.

I will admit I kinda exaggerated when I had said I'd nail Droog, but nonetheless, this is my ISO on Droog and why I think we should lynch him.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 440, UpTooLate wrote:Reading through ISO's. Something in Ircher's just bugs me.

I would jump on Pisskop's wagon for his very pooor conduct except he's at L-2 right now... Still, maybe we should policy lynch him?

This is normal behavior for me. I'm against early lynches.

I think he would deserve a Policy Lynch, but as I stated, I'm not jumping on the wagon because there is a good chance I'm wrong and pisskop is just being stubborn.

PL doesn't have anything to do with scum/town

I am suggesting PL Pisskop.

He isn't contributing much and refuses to be civil or make decent, constructive posts. Instead, he keeps trolling everyone and making the game unpleasant. If he doesn't get replaced, I strongly sugges Policy Lynching him.

Personally, I'm thinking the
most likely scum canidates are
: Book (who replaced Burning Earth), Lilac, Ras, Heat, and
Pisskop

Then in 350 (2 of his posts later):
I am of the opinion that Pisskop is town by this point.
He would have to be either very brave or very stupid to behave as he has as scum.

My reasoning is very logical here and town motivated.

Pushes for a PL over and over and over again, but doesn't want to be the one to do it. Nobody else is on board with him, so he jumps ship to Droog.

The rest of his posts just aren't convincing, and he doesn't seem solid on his reads
(seems like he could be easily swayed)
. I don't like this.

We'll see about that........

VOTE: Ircher
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:19 am

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 445, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

My attention has shifted to UpTooLate and Heat now. I am pretty sure at least one of them is scum. Both are highly opportunistic.

Can you please explain how I'm opportunistic?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:20 am

Post by droog »

In post 451, Ircher wrote:1. In 299, Droog writes "the only thing stopping a vote right now
is that ircher is newer and probably not in the swing
still really think keysey hammered him" - The way this is worded is weird to me. Look at what I italicized and bolded. What this basically states is that my inexperience kept Droog from voting me when writing the post. Which, like I said, reading 2 pages out of 12+ pages in a thread is not enough justification for a vote. I understand I looked scummy on page 2, but heck, that's only page 2 of this game. I prob. wouldn't be suspicious of this post except for the fact that my page 2 behavior seems to warrant an automatic vote. You'd be perfectly fine just saying that you think I'm scum so far, but this seems more oportunistic than anything else. You saw an opportunity to try to lynch me and took it.

> you saw an opportunity to try to lynch me and took it
> by not voting

m8 if id wanted to lynch you i wouldnt be plotting about it
ai keeps coming to your defense because
im not the only one suspicious

if id wanted you idve voted you
instead i saw something really scummy and waited
because newness often explains scummy
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 am

Post by droog »

In post 303, droog wrote:keysey have you considered taking over mastin academy

:lol:
youre mocking this
it means that keysey is a good player
which means i think keysey is on the same page as me

just becauseyou dont see the purpose
doesnt mean its bad

now if you can ascribe scum motive to this
('droog is flattering')
you might have something
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 am

Post by droog »

In post 451, Ircher wrote:and if you werent experienced i wouldve voted on it" - Exactly. I'm fine with the former, but find the latter oportunistic.

if i was scum trying ot lynch you
oportunistically
i wouldnt go screaming about how i dont want to lynch you
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 am

Post by droog »

In post 451, Ircher wrote:Consensus is necessary to arrive at the right conclusions.

:roll:
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:25 am

Post by droog »

In post 451, Ircher wrote:8. In 437, you decide to vote ,e at 12:11 AM my time complaining I had not answered your concerns despite the fact that I specifically stated "I will post my case tommorrow". Give me time to answer - I understand your arguments, but the timing of your vote is rather unreasonable.

do you actually think i
looked up your fucking timezone
when we were in the middle of talking to each other
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 am

Post by droog »

ai if youre going to contine
to defend irchir

i really want some explanation
about why all the above is somehow towny
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:08 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Ircher,

I don't like early lynches either. The point was that you spent all that time pushing a PL, even though nobody else agreed, and
wouldn't do anything about it.
If you want a lynch that bad, show some initiative and take the plunge. Don't sit there and keep requesting a PL hoping someone will jump on that train with you so you have a legit excuse if he flips town.

I understand that a PL isn't alignment related. That had nothing to do with my point. You specifically said that you thought Pisskop was scum, and 2 posts later when nobody was on your PL PK train, you said you thought he was town and dropped the PL (for now?).

Later, you state your scum reads, but the way you did it seemed more like you were testing the waters to see if people were going to go along with them, rather than being confident in them yourself. Why should I feel comfortable with your reads if you don't seem like you are yourself?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:15 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In my last game with Ircher, where he was town, we talked a lot about policy lynches (e.g., when someone self-voted). This might have influenced his view on policy lynches. Just saying.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:19 am

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 461, AlwaysInnocent wrote:In my last game with Ircher, where he was town, we talked a lot about policy lynches (e.g., when someone self-voted). This might have influenced his view on policy lynches. Just saying.

Noted.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Since Deus is outing, I had a slight townead on the slot
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: droog

Ill read up today or tomorrow though and make a final choice.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

What's wrong with wanting to compare reads, by the way? Should you be highly confident about your reads at this point?

I know I am. I have already solved the game. But other people?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Ircher »

1. Well, besides voting, what else is there you can do. Voting Pisskop really wouldn't be a good idea imo at the time.
2. I justified myself, did I not? Also, 2 posts could mean a difference if there is a lot of communication in between the postsm
3. Ok, yes, my reads do tend to change quite a bit. The thing is, I am pretty comfortable with my current reads even if it doesn't sem like it. Anyway, the main catalyst is when I reconsider things and possibilities. Games are dynamic, not static, so try to keep my reads the same way. As we get closer to the end, my reads will begin to narrow down.

I guess you do have a point here though.

@Droog
No, but I do expect you to take the hint of me not posting for an hour after stating "I'll post my case tommorrow".

And, you have not been screaming not to vote me. You've done the exact opposite by voting me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 466, Ircher wrote:Voting Pisskop really wouldn't be a good idea imo at the time.

Y?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 451, Ircher wrote:You accuse me of doing the same thing to you, so why don't you present a case on me yourself?

@Droog
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Ircher »

@Pisskop I meant "that" -- typo
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 463, pisskop wrote:Since Deus is outing, I had a slight townead on the slot
How is that alignment indicative?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Then I don't understand what you're saying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I made a declarative statement that although I razzed him I had a townlean there.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 473, pisskop wrote:I made a declarative statement that although I razzed him I had a townlean there.
Of course you did.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”