pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

hi ho we need 2 more
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1224, AxleGreaser wrote:do I get my pony now?

yus
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 am

Post by UpTooLate »

I'm really not understanding my wagon right now? Keyser is literally the only one who voted me with substance.

Ircher admitted to mostly POE/sheep voting me.

Perfomer is LITERALLY OMGUS at L-1.

And PK.. I don't understand PK. It has something to do with GR? I'm guessing PK thinks GR is scum, and by GR voting Performer and not me, I'm scum because of it? Is that right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont understand my wagon :(

Its only been coming since Day 1 :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont vote me :(

I appeal to you; I beseech thee as if yee were the heaven's above! :C
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Performer »

@Axle
you stated
GR wants to keep Performer alive

I elaborated that's not the case with Golden, who
suddenly sneaked in a post that he’s ok with my death,

I don't get what's so hard to understand.
Your continued confusion during d2 against me, is starting to make me think there's more to this than you being town trying to figure things out.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1230, Performer wrote:@Axle
you stated
GR wants to keep Performer alive

I elaborated that's not the case with Golden, who
suddenly sneaked in a post that he’s ok with my death,

I don't get what's so hard to understand.
Your continued confusion during d2 against me, is starting to make me think there's more to this than you being town trying to figure things out.

Yep, i'm okay with you're death.

When did I say I was "hard defending you". Lol.

I was gut reading you as town.

Yes you got me Performer, i am scum. I'm just going to ride on that town cred once you flip town and i'm going to be the mvp of the game.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Performer »

@Golden what are voting me about? Your vote is looking like OMGUS to me
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:07 am

Post by massive »

pisskop are you scum?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1232, Performer wrote:@Golden what are voting me about? Your vote is looking like OMGUS to me

Slightly; it's not retaliation or anything but I'm suspicious of your motives.

I dislike how you attempt to move the limelight of yourself onto me. It's almost as if your playing diversionary tactics and saying "don't lynch me, lynch GR. He's a lot scummier than me."

I also dislike how PK switched the vote quite suddenly, from you to UTL. It's making me re-evaluate my reads and making me cautious.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:15 am

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 1228, pisskop wrote:I dont understand my wagon :(

Its only been coming since Day 1 :(

In post 1229, pisskop wrote:Dont vote me :(

I appeal to you; I beseech thee as if yee were the heaven's above! :C

Insinuating AtE? No. Not it at all. I'm trying to figure out why my wagon developed so fast. Keyser started it, and is the only one who's put forth any reasoning for it. I've already discussed the rest of the votes, I'm not going into them again. I find it odd that when I ask you directly why you voted for me, you respond to my wagon analysis instead? You were dead set on Performer then just jumped wagons to mine, less than 24 hours left in the day, why? I do realize you've said previously that you'd lynch me too, but again, you've never given any reasons.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1168, Keyser Söze wrote:
Golden Robster next.

15 hours to deadline.
I will do this now.

In post 1224, AxleGreaser wrote:do I get my pony now?

:giggle:
Keep it together AxleGreaser x
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1234, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1232, Performer wrote:@Golden what are voting me about? Your vote is looking like OMGUS to me

I dislike how you attempt to move the limelight of yourself onto me. It's almost as if your playing diversionary tactics and saying "don't lynch me, lynch GR. He's a lot scummier than me."

I also dislike how PK switched the vote quite suddenly, from you to UTL. It's making me re-evaluate my reads and making me cautious.

Iirc, you gut townread me, suddenly mention you're ok with my lynch and you didn't vote me.
That's as contradictory as the third letter of the alphabet.

Then pk unvoted me, and you added your vote on my wagon. Hmm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1237, Performer wrote:
In post 1234, Golden Robster wrote:

Iirc, you gut townread me, suddenly mention you're ok with my lynch and you didn't vote me.
That's as contradictory as the third letter of the alphabet.

Then pk unvoted me, and you added your vote on my wagon. Hmm.

Yes darling, mafia is a game of lying.

You'd think I'd be dumb enough as scum to come out to white knight someone who I knew was town.

Mislynch occurs, and everybody looks at me. YES DARLING, GREAT FEKIN MOVE.

Also you're wrong. I was going to hammer, but PK unvoted.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Reads

Town

Axle - Solid reasoning and attempt to pressure me was very strong. Strong town vibes.
Keysor - Again, logical and analytical. First one on the Ras wagon so I'm pretty sure he is town.
Leaning Town

Massive - Second one on the Ras wagon. Good reasoning and logical thinking.
Ircher - I'd say he's pretty town. Good posts with substance.
Null

Boon - Not paid much attention to him.
RC - Not caught up.
Leaning Scum

UTL - I'm actually reconsidering this scum read partly due to the change in vote from PK to UTL. (Maybe I'm crazy, who knows)
PK - Doesn't strike me as town. His comments have been lacking and the sudden change in vote has made me immensely suspicious of him. No reasoning to back it up?
Performer - When I talked about the gut read, he switched me from slightly town to scum. Not only does this seem like an overreaction, but the possibility that scum performer realises he's on his last legs, and is trying to find someone else who looks scummier could be quite possible.

I know, I know. Everybody's like "Wow GR, why do you scum read Performer when you thought he was town like 2 seconds ago".
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Oh yeah add Heat to the Leaning Scum as well, forgot about him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Robster is having a field day out here, trying to paint up my switch as the scummiest fucking thing ever. Tell me, why would you ask for him to post and then 5 minutes later try to hammer?

Youre playh is lackluster, your opinions unimportant, and your reactions overdrawn. Its almost like youre sad you arent hammering. Do you want some kind of credit for it or something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

You leave an awful bad taste in my mouth
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1241, pisskop wrote:Robster is having a field day out here, trying to paint up my switch as the scummiest fucking thing ever. Tell me, why would you ask for him to post and then 5 minutes later try to hammer?

Youre playh is lackluster, your opinions unimportant, and your reactions overdrawn. Its almost like youre sad you arent hammering. Do you want some kind of credit for it or something?

Wait. One thing.

Have you even explained yourself yet? Again, I stated that I immensely disliked it and you continue to ignore it.

Yes, feed me with your vocabulary, i'm sure you can get a reaction from me in the next century.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not the one too weak to successfully push people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Nobody in this game has the power to force my lynch. And as such Im declining to answer.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Performer »

@Golden
How much FM experience do you have?
I've seen people (who turned out to be scum) "defend" town by using the reason of gut reading them.

still no follow-up with Heat, who you think is one your scumreads
while you obviously keep your vote on me since you're so adamant on me being scum, why don't we stop the pointless interaction with one another until this day ends, and you try engaging Heat ?...who I am also scumreading.

As for RC, droog was his predecessor - these are same slot. What's your read on droog?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Now, are we going to no-lynch or we gonna hit up utl?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 am

Post by massive »

pisskop you got 20 minutes to make me believe UTL or I'm hammering Performer.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”