{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Massive, Burning_Earth}

{Axle, Heat}

{UpTooLate, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}

You state in your reads that Pisskop is your scummiest read. I agree that some of his posts were indeed strange, but the self-vote changed my view about him.

Why would he do that as scum? What would he be trying to accomplish in doing so? Gaining townrep by doing so? Nuh-uh. Doesn't make sense. Policy lynch has been brought up a couple of times and UTL has stated that it doesn't help town both ways if he is alive/dead.

Not much interaction between UTL and PK apart from one post from UTL commenting and analysing the PK wagon early on. (Need to look at this)

Also, UTL has been questioning a lot of Ircher's passiveness at wanting a PL rather than showing initiative and doing so.

And you've got UTL on leaning to scum and PK on scum. If we do PL him and he does indeed flip scum, then you're moving up to town in my reads. No way you've been bussing him for that long & if your meta read on Ircher is half-decent, then droog might be half-suspicious.

I'm quite interested as to why Ircher believes that PK isn't scum.
I'm going to leave Pisskop alone for now. I have been thinking about it and it might have been genuine disinterest.

His constant nagging now reminds me more of the town-Pisskop from Blitz 16. But we will see.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:21 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 622, Heat wrote:I want to lynch AI today.
Unfortunately, that won't happen. Sorry.

Hes been avoiding questions all week, and is trying to push me based on stupid shit he can't even prove (how tf am I being opportunistic this game?)
I can prove it.

and I hate how he defends ircher
I know. It sucks to have a scapegoat taken away from you.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.14

Raskolnikov (3):, Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser
Ircher (3): Raskolnikov, UpTooLate, Boonskiies
droog (2): pisskop, Performer
Boonskiies (2): Ircher, AlwaysInnocent
Pisskop (1): Golden Robster
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat

No Vote (1): droog

With 13 players living it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-21 12:00:00)

NOTES

Prodding massive
Keyser on LA until 23 January
Heat on LA until 17 January
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Heat »

In post 626, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 622, Heat wrote:Hes been avoiding questions all week, and is trying to push me based on stupid shit he can't even prove (how tf am I being opportunistic this game?)
I can prove it.

Go ahead
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 611, Boonskiies wrote:IRCHER is just pinging my radar hardcore. All I see is fluff fluff fluff, and looking for whatever sticks. Like...what the hell. How is he not lynched already.

Can you highlight what you see as "fluff".
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:23 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 629, Keyser Söze wrote:Can you

In post 609, AxleGreaser wrote:Please explain how Heat is "Highly opportunistic".
I cant marry that description with posts that I read.

@Keyser or no-one in particular.

Ima going to go to bed soon.
Ima stop reading this crap right now.

Its entirely possible i am going to spit the dummy in the dirt when i get up.

On the other hand there maybe rainbows and ponies

or there might be fucking clowns.

but i am pretty sure i wont be playing another day like today.

One of my options is to run some people up and have them claim or die trying.
Either would fix >my< problems.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

i wish those were links to posts instead of offsite stuff.

I think today has been civil and informative
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:31 am

Post by pisskop »

as long as people dont ascribe alignments to nonalignment indicative data we should have townreads and reasons for them.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 11, Ircher wrote:VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
He was scum in my last game.

Null. its awkward enough to be scum, innocent enough to be newbtown.

is weird.

In post 39, Ircher wrote:
In post 36, Deus Asmoth wrote:Ircher, If you think Axle's the scummiest player in the game, why do you still have your vote on Innocent?

Well, I don't want to be constantly changing my vote, there isn't enough evidence to show he's scum (he's the scummiest at the time I made that post), and we're still in RVS for the most part.

@Keyser - Never did I say everyone else thought Axle was the scummiest; it is just the reasoning they presented that made me decide he was scummiest imo.
Your questioning over a simple statement od opinion seems overly defensive (especially in RVS) and suggests the two of you are scum buddies. With that being said, you have replayed Axle at the top of my scum list.

UNVOTE: AI
VOTE: Keyser

theory says its optimal to vote for the player you believe to be the scummiest. In addition, instead of voting for the scummiest player he votes for keysor? :|

^^This, kiddos, is what we call as association should on flip scum.

40, 42 looks mildly town, but nothing about them is unfakable.

In post 47, Ircher wrote:
In post 43, Keyser Söze wrote:1. Tell me why only scum-AxleGreaser could have asked for my opinion on fake claiming, why not town-AxleGreaser?

Whoops, didn't pay attn when submiting....

^^ this sends flags up all over. Its nothing concrete, but I dislike everything about it. Maybe newb with odd syntax?

is fairly townish

Unlike most people, I dont really care that he wuld push a PL. I would and have pushed them as both alignments. Theyre a challenge to get, but damned if they arent satisfying when you get to impose you morality on the town. Even if the person flips town, the vindcation is sweetness.

is whatever. Not really effective rhetoric, not really making himself look town or showing townsigns.

: did I mention that I dont really like readlists, especially on D1? Too many, too masterbatory, too. *Look*, hes even included himself on the list, on his own little tier, for his own little (nonprovable) reason. Entirely worthless to me.
however, he is the first to really get on RAS if Im not mistaken. Thats definitely a townie quality when I compare it to what else Ive seen from him.

is town. I got bored after but I gotta end up thinking his lynch is suboptimal.

Fixed formatting of post tags!

--Dier
Last edited by Dierfire on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Well piss, I done did ruin the bbcode.
@mod
can you fix by changing the <[/line]> to <[/post]>?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:36 am

Post by droog »

In post 610, Raskolnikov wrote:"pisskop (lynch him anyways)" which is hilarious because he acts no better.

can you tell me some of pk's reads

also youre not on my list
because i dont have enough of you
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:37 am

Post by droog »

In post 622, Heat wrote:I want to lynch AI today.
Hes been avoiding questions all week

which ones
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:38 am

Post by droog »

@mod
i voted for pisskop a while ago
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 29, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: pisskop
Not serious.

In post 131, Raskolnikov wrote:WTF why are you guys lynching pisskop
UNVOTE:

Not alignment indicative, but slightly oppurtunistic.

In post 189, Raskolnikov wrote:That's bs he was L-1. Your flagrant disregard for life is a suspicious reaction. +1

Except I wasnt and the second half is trolling. Notehing concrete here, but I do love when people are wrong.

In post 192, Raskolnikov wrote:Keysor are you trying to not take responsibility for your vote because it was a sheep?

And then dont apologize and instead push somebody who was honest all the way about sheeping? 1 is worse than 2, bu 2 is more alignment (or dumbass) indicative.

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

Heat I think is more town than UTL, but are any of these reads challenged or explained?

is bleh. Stepping out of the game for a second.
While your life is your life, and bad things will inevitably happen or you will get sidetracked in meatspace, you shouldn't try to let it affect your perfromance here. While I don't think you crossed the line where you actively defended yourself with it I do think that the less you mention about your troubles the better. You have all our sympathies, Im sure, and our condolences if they are required, but there's a GD thread for those things, and a speakeasy if it could get
really
emotionally charged. As a regulated game that stuff has to be taken the same way a baseball or football game would take that information. The show goes on, and you should consider replacing out if the stress becomes too much. It is frankly AtE to use an event in your life as an active excuse for play in a game you volunterally play. Not that you are doing so, its just an issue I have come to blows over before; and likely will continue to do.
Its not alignment indicative, but rather genuine.

is somewhat redeeming. I dont think I have too much to say about the actual content before I reread and follow the chain of events more carefully.

In post 388, Raskolnikov wrote:As far as I'm aware counterwagon just means the opposing wagon to come up and get momentum after the previous one

<3 All of this. Counterwagon is a very misused term, or at least one used in a narrower scope than it should be. Like the word 'relationship', if you will.

My interest is begining to wane again, but he states some points I can agree with, and the logic isn't bad. Ive been harboring some suspicions of Axle for a bit now. I want to get to him and also perhaps a reread of the game eventually.

Im less eager to do this.

Fixed formatting of post tags!

--Dier
Last edited by Dierfire on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 637, droog wrote:
@mod

except you didnt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

poor droog.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

He doesnt have enough on Ras?

Was my iso of him just fabricated?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 637, droog wrote:
@mod

In post 495, droog wrote:UNVOTE:

This is the most recent vote action that I see.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:50 am

Post by droog »

:oops: oops
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:51 am

Post by droog »

well despite piss
my strong scumread is still performer
his jump on my wagon was
naked opportunism

VOTE: performer
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:52 am

Post by droog »

In post 119, Performer wrote:dude pisskop
remember the games you hosted where I was town, and how I stated my strong stance against people who self vote??
what are you doing??

"im so opposed to self-voting
that ill kindly not do anything"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 am

Post by droog »

boon's new entrance is interesting
i want to see where he heads

but i find it interesting that he changed his mind
about me and a few other points
wouldntve expected that from scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

@Keysor
What is your read on Axle again?[/b]

Ima ask in his iso too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

ffs. Im trying to multitask. Yup, I blame that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 67, AxleGreaser wrote:You could also explain your scum read on Pisskop. Please and thank you.

:lol:

Good, now that 4 players have asked.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”