Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 205, Heat wrote:I also don't like Ras. I've barely done anything to deserve a townread. It's come out way too quickly.

Yes, I have a problem with unsupported/easy town-reads being dished out too.

I talked earlier about UpTooLate's play:
In post 151, Keyser Söze wrote:she's breaking down the wagon objectively first, then sharing her conclusions.
I'm more suspicious of scum who go straight for the kill in their analysis.

Well, this is why I am finding Raskolnikov scummy:
In post 131, Raskolnikov wrote:WTF why are you guys lynching pisskop
UNVOTE:

1) jumping/overreaction to a non-situation (and not explaining your thought-process)

In post 193, Raskolnikov wrote:You're looking worse with every post.

2) unsubstantiated/undermining post.

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

3) unsupported/easy town-reads.

In post 190, Raskolnikov wrote:FOS on Performer for talking about irrelevant stuff all game.

4) again, an unsubstantiated jump.

In post 192, Raskolnikov wrote:Keysor are you trying to not take responsibility for your vote because it was a sheep?

5) again, another unsubstantiated jump. I had acknowledged my sheep vote to both pisskop and the thread many times.

VOTE: Raskolnikov
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 220, pisskop wrote:Its about reactions.

In post 219, pisskop wrote:Deus reacted like oppurtunistic scum and can eat the rope too.

Many players have been upset/frustrated with your early content/attitude. How did you conclude that Deus Asmoth was being "opportunistic", while the others were responding naturally as town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:12 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Read List D1 V3

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Massive, Burning_Earth}

{Axle, Heat}

{UpTooLate, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.07

Pisskop (3): Burning_Earth, AlwaysInnocent, Deus Asmoth
Raskolnikov (3): Ircher, Performer, Keyser Söze
AlwaysInnocent (2): Heat, pisskop
UpTooLate (1): lilac
Ircher (1): Raskolnikov

No Vote (3): UpTooLate, massive, AxleGreaser

With 13 players living it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-20 12:00:00)

NOTES

Burning_Earth and lilac have not yet responded to prods.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 248, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
@Mod: Do the Mafia have day talk?

No comment!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 253, Dierfire wrote:Burning_Earth and lilac have not yet responded to prods.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@AlwaysInnocent - why are you scum-leaning UpTooLate? I understand your other reads.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:18 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 256, Keyser Söze wrote:@AlwaysInnocent - why are you scum-leaning UpTooLate? I understand your other reads.
I will explain this later. I don't want to give any hints if they are scum.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

You've already said too much :giggle: Is it a pre-flip associative tell?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 258, Keyser Söze wrote:You've already said too much :giggle: Is it a pre-flip associative tell?
Partly, yes.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 201, Keyser Söze wrote:
@AxleGreaser
- less talk about my "noob interaction style" and more on
this
game :giggle:

There are two tasty exchanges to get your teeth into:

pisskop vs AlwaysInnocent

Raskolnikov vs Keyser Söze

One more to add... :giggle:

pisskop vs Deus Asmoth

pisskop doesn't want to talk about Deus Asmoth's questions (post 203):
In post 210, pisskop wrote:
I dont care about your question
. Post some content now you creepy ass avatar.

Is this because he feels he already has answered them, or that it is not game relevant? But pisskop has chosen to cut Deus Asmoth off here.

Deus Asmoth then posts content (his conclusions on pisskop's behaviour):
Spoiler: Deus Asmoth's conclusions
In post 217, Deus Asmoth wrote:What an interesting response from someone who refuses to post anything of worth themselves. Regardless, as far as I can see there are two possibilities here:
1, You're town and acting like a jerk for reasons unknown.
2, You're scum trying to get people to lay off you by voting for yourself and acting hyper aggressive.

The second seems more likely to me, so here's your content, I guess.

VOTE: pisskop

But instead of engaging with Deus Asmoth to challenge his content/conclusions, pisskop has chosen to cut Deus Asmoth off again:
In post 218, pisskop wrote:Good, now if youre done wasting our time sit in the corner.

pisskop later calls Deus Asmoth "oppurtunistic scum" that "can eat the rope" - if so, I wish pisskop engaged his scum-read and talked through his conclusions. Cutting him off and telling him to "sit in the corner" ends interactions (defensive) -
a townie should thrive on open interactions
! :?

I am
not
feeling
scum vs scum
vibes from the pisskop vs Deus Asmoth duel.

I don't like pisskop's defense so far because it's meta/WIFOM-centric:
In post 127, pisskop wrote:follow my established meta.
In post 128, pisskop wrote:Im more than willing to lose to prove my point.
In post 225, pisskop wrote:What does my town game look like?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:10 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Right. Pisskop was genuinely annoyed by Deus joining the bandwagon. That was definitely not faked.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

Boonskiies replaces Burning_Earth.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 262, Dierfire wrote:Boonskiies replaces Burning_Earth.

Welcome Boonskiies :]

In post 261, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Right. Pisskop was genuinely annoyed by Deus joining the bandwagon. That was definitely not faked.

Thus, the question that now remains is...
town vs town
or
scum vs town
?

In post 260, Keyser Söze wrote:I don't like pisskop's defense so far because it's meta/WIFOM-centric:
In post 127, pisskop wrote:follow my established meta.
In post 128, pisskop wrote:Im more than willing to lose to prove my point.
In post 225, pisskop wrote:What does my town game look like?

...or am I reading this wrong?
Is this pisskop being insulted that we are challenging his site-meta and gameplay? Is this pisskop being proud of his town-tells? [Stubborn?]. At the moment it looks like pisskop is shocked that some are scum-reading him :giggle:
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:12 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, things got busy. Anywho. AI, I was going to ask you yesterday why you had me leaning more town, but now I'd also like to know why such the drastic change in read in a single day?

I dislike Ras' townread on me with no explanation. I also dislike his lack of content in the few posts he's written. More please?

Performer is a town lean for me. His behavior is consistent with what I know town Performer to be, but I'd like to see more since I'm not huge on pure meta reads on people.

I understand Ircher's want to PL Pisskop, but I don't like his unwillingness to do something about it. I get that he might be unsure if he actually reads scum or not, however I feel like getting us all to agree to a PL is a great way to get a lynch and a way out of suspicion if PK were to flip town. I do like his response to Heat's thoughts on him, seemed rational.

Heat wants to know about AI's read list and reasons for it, but isn't giving one himself. Actually, he's only responded to Keyser's reads after Keyser directly asked him about it when trying to get him to engage more. After that he only says he doesn't like Ras because of questionable town read, and then we get nothing else. Do you have opinions on anybody else in the game? Would you like to give us your reads and explanations for them?

I like Keyser for town. He asks proactive questions, and actively tries to engage people (Heat, PK). I really like his interactions with PK. They're more productive than most people's have been, as he's not just feeding into PK's bad attitude.

I believe Pisskop is just fishing for reactions tbh. The following is in PK's sig:
Taking the piss out of the First Day
Taking the piss - an expression meaning to mock, tease, ridicule, or scoff. most widely used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.

The purpose of this guide:

Create a challenge for players
Teach early combat tips and techniques
Prioritize how to obtain basic needs under pressure
Explain to quickly reach a state of self-sufficiency and reach mid-game.
Highlight the value of Preventative Maintainance, which in game-terms is primarily tailoring and mechanics.

I'm null on his behavior based on this. I feel like this is exactly what he's doing to see what reactions he gets, which becomes obvious here:
In post 220, pisskop wrote:
In post 216, Ircher wrote:@Pisskop
You talking to me?

The suggestion of PLing someone has nothing to do with if they're scum or not. It's more of "This person is a troll who is making the game extremely unpleasant." It has nothing to do with right or wrong.

Yea. I had hoped it was obvious enough even you could pick up on it? :roll:

Its about reactions. You going to walk into more of those setups? ;)

He's intentionally being obnoxious and annoying to get reactions and it's working.

With that I'd like to see more from massive, axle, and demus.

P. edit, welcome Boonskiies!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:17 am

Post by massive »

In post 247, Performer wrote:
massive – I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?

I find this interesting, because numerous other players in Mini 1740 clearly expressed easy townreads of me. My wiki is updated, with alignments for each link, so you can feel free to see check that out. A big part of why I think I'm easily read is because I really dislike being scum -- it's not why I play the game, even though I realize it's a necessary evil -- and it tends to show in my scum games.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 264, UpTooLate wrote:Performer is a town lean for me. His behavior is consistent with what I know town Performer to be

Yes, I was feeling that too - unless Performer has become an expert at imitating his town-meta :P Most of his posts so far have been friendly/conversational/inviting (this is hard to pull off, and even harder to pull off when under pressure!)

@massive
- what's your take on the following interactions:

pisskop vs AlwaysInnocent
Raskolnikov vs Keyser Söze
pisskop vs Deus Asmoth
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd like to give a big...

UNVOTE

I'm not seeing townpiss yet, but by no means do I think he's scum. I could be rusty, though...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Boons, save me from them all.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Its all walls of postings and inane questions and poor reactions.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

AI has completely neglected to follow up here:
In post 224, AlwaysInnocent wrote:This is so not your town game.

And in general this town is bad.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:28 am

Post by massive »

pisskop v. AlwaysInnocent

I didn't read a lot of it, and I don't know that I'm going to go back and re-read it all now, but I will give it a skim. Thought at the time was town v town. AI's case on pisskop comes about eight pages after he votes him AND is composed almost completely of things that happened AFTER AI voted pisskop. I do like that AI isn't stuck tunnelling on pisskop, I also disagree with "town-pisskop wouldn't give up like this" because I think town is WAY more likely to give up like this in general. Still think town v town is most likely.

Raskolnikov v. Keyser

My first concern was "not enough data points from Ras to determine" ... but in skimming the two of you, my question back to you would be, some portion of your case / vote on him was due to him overreacting to the pisskop wagon. Doesn't this presume pisskop-scum, and if so, why move your vote?

pisskop v. Deus Asmoth

Deus's attack on pisskop seems pretty "shark in the water." His first two posts are against Keyser, but he completely abandons that to start attacking pisskop, and ONLY once pisskop has unvoted himself. It seemed solely designed to keep up pressure on pisskop, pressure which was looking to dissipate.

I also hate Ircher's "let's just go ahead and policy lynch pisskop" stance.

And when the hell did I get a Boonskiies in this game?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 271, massive wrote:some portion of your case / vote on him was due to him overreacting to the pisskop wagon. Doesn't this presume pisskop-scum, and if so, why move your vote?

My read of Raskolnikov's overreaction is
separate
of my read of pisskop's alignment (he could be town/scum in this situation). I.e I would not push a pre-flip association scum-case on Day One.

I voted Raskolnikov because I felt his reactions/behaviour/naked town reads were more scum-indicative than pisskop's contributions so far. I am currently re-evaluating by position on pisskop (but I still don't have a town-read on that slot).

Interesting observation on Deus Asmoth's behaviour.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

wat? and when I said it it wasnt worth noting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 272, Keyser Söze wrote:Interesting observation on Deus Asmoth's behaviour.

wrt this^^

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”