Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:Who's Fluminator and why are people voting for him?

P.S. I'm new here so I don't know the people here.

It's probably because I have an awesome username. To clarify it's a long u sound. As in Floominator.

In post 18, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 15, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:Who's Fluminator and why are people voting for him?

Don't worry I haven't played with anyone in this game either apart from reinoe. Two votes on a wagon could just be not paying attention. Three votes in RVS would be unusal.

Really? let's make it unusual then
Vote: Flubinator

-Kuro

VOTE: Batsumi Sisters See what I did there?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 29, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 28, Fluminator wrote:To clarify it's a long u sound. As in Floominator.

Well that certainly makes it easier to remember.
Not impressed with AK's and Floom's reactions, but I do wonder why did you decide to throw an OMGUS vote rather than comment?

-Kuro

Comment on that later.

However, I'm just as confused as Kurigan. I'm town and I didn't get any PM saying to make your choices. I got confused and checked the wiki page and it says only mafia vote on the roles. This fact makes me quite suspicious of the Sisters and Krystal.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 77, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 18, Matsumi Sisters wrote:

Don't worry I haven't played with anyone in this game either apart from reinoe. Two votes on a wagon could just be not paying attention. Three votes in RVS would be unusal.

Really? let's make it unusual then
Vote: Flubinator

-Kuro

In post 21, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Fluminator

Lets push this puppy as far as it will go.

Why would the two of you want to push this seemingly random wagon so early in the game?

It was to see the reactions to it. I was never in any danger of getting lynched.

@Matsumi
I ignored it because I don't find wagons in RVS a great source of tells. I figured a non-serious post would be a good way to get some comments on me that I could use for better tells.
I thought it mildly suspicious you would claim it was an omgus vote when it was really just a joke. I didn't respond to your question right away because I wanted to see if you would make a big deal out of it. You didn't so my suspicion in that case was neutralized.

Although I'm not sure if this " choice " thing Krystal did was just a reaction test or a scum slip. If someone is going for reactions they should do something out of the norm, not something scummy.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 92, Fluminator wrote:I ignored it because I don't find wagons in RVS a great source of tells. I figured a non-serious post would be a good way to get some comments on me that I could use for better tells.

1) Well I do find RVS Wagons as great sources for reactions that can end the RVS, and I pretty much wanted to see what randomiget would do after I added a 3rd vote onto the wagon (but he just flat out ignored it u.u)

Maybe they are a good way. Nothing against them, I just don't find them useful yet in my experience.
Matsumi Sisters wrote: 2) Why do you think your non-serious post would be a good way to get better tells but had an issue with my non-serious vote on you?

I didn't have an issue with your vote on me. Other than that you misspelled my name. That's why I misspelled your name in response.
Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 92, Fluminator wrote:I thought it mildly suspicious you would claim it was an omgus vote when it was really just a joke.

3) Well a joke vote on someone voting you is really an OMGUS vote soooooo, because there's no actual reason there other than being voted by them, specially considering you quoted the post where I voted you with it which means my vote is what made you vote.

Ok, I guess it was an omgus vote. I sort of assumed those were always negative things to do.
Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 92, Fluminator wrote:I didn't respond to your question right away because I wanted to see if you would make a big deal out of it. You didn't so my suspicion in that case was neutralized.

4) Why would you think I'm more likely to make a big deal out of it as town than as scum, and why do you think I wouldn't do either as either alignment?

No, I thought you would make a bigger deal out of it if you were trying to make me look in a negative light. (which would be something I think scums would try to do.) I realized you weren't.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Fluminator »

There is something that bugs me about you though that I need clearing up. You said:
In post 51, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
I just assumed they were asking what we would have chosen if we were scum, I see no downsides for everyone doing so as scum already knows what PRs are in. Perhaps I'm too used with setups like this one since i'm a fan of things like Stack the Deck and Pick your power X/Y

- Kuro

Krystal was pretty clear in what she meant though.
In post 37, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 33, Krystal Bald wrote:P.S. if anyone wants to claim what choices they submitted in pregame now would be the time.

I agree about this, since scum already knows what PRs are in and could help figure out possible fake claims.

-Kuro

So if you did actually think the question was, "what would you pick as mafia," why would you answer with the 3 roles that are hardest to fakeclaim? Wouldn't that be protown?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Fluminator »

Agg. Tried posting from my phone and it logged me out in the middle of it. Quoting is a huge pain too. Will wait until I have access to a computer.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 145, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 144, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 142, Alchemist21 wrote:What were the unusual circumstances?

Scum outnumbered town.
It was a fire and ice game and not a single scum was down due to some terrible scumhunting (from town and scum). Also the only person who was basically conf town had me as almost certainly townie at this point.

This sounds like he's aggressive when he feels like he's at a disadvantage. Now the question is whether he feels the town or the mafia would be at an advantage in this game.

The town has advantage in numbers and exclusive possession of power roles.

The mafia has advantage in knowing alignments and which roles are in the game.

So which would he feel is a greater advantage?

Why do you think Reino is only agressive when he feels at the disadvantage? How confident are you that this thought will lead to something useful?

In post 39, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 38, Krystal Bald wrote:Why don't you start us off then
pieguy
Sakura

I'd go with Tracker, IC, 2-Shot Vig because those would be the hardest to fake claim (IC being outright impossible). What about you?

-Kuro

Missed this the first time. Her post where she listed them stated "I'd go with" implying she didn't actually pick them. And her reasoning does make sense. Reino at least strongly agrees with that line of reasoning.
UNVOTE: Matsumi Sisters

Krystal Bald is still suspicious. If it was a reaction test, it was still sort of useless, because Kurigan would call her out on it regardless of alignment.

Reino is Null for me. Agressiveness is not a tell. While his claims are strong, I can see them coming from both a town and scum mindset.

In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:Anatole and alchemist looking town. Would be nice if lurkers (including me) could contribute more.

Why do they lean town to you?

In post 45, SXTLHGaiden wrote:shall we lynch that kuro?
Please explain why you posted this.
VOTE: SXTLHGaiden
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Now, that I'm pretty sure is an omgus vote.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Alchemist: You caught my eye because you were following paths that won't lead anywhere too useful. It could be explained by you coming from a different site that is more meta-based. Would you care to link me the site you played on previously? People coming from different sites seem do things that could be interpreted as scummy on this site.

I really see nothing suspicious with Reino. I don't like it when people suspect people based on their aggressiveness. I believe it's helpful for town to have a few aggressive players. People voting for Reino should re-analyze there vote and see if it is based on reason or personality.

Krystal Bald wagon seems to be gaining traction. Maybe I will do a meta on them. Unless anyone else already knows them pretty well? Also which one of the hydra heads did that gambit? It was so blatant that I have trouble believing it would be that easy.

Aphix: Hey! The only guy I know. Good to play with you again. Your two votes are Kurigan and Krystal I believe? Do you currently lean to believing both are scum?

UNVOTE: SXTLHGaiden
Not impressed with you so far, but I feel this vote isn't doing anything.
VOTE: randomidget
Definitely leaning scum on this guy.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Fluminator »

SXTLHGaiden, who are your scum reads right now?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 256, Alchemist21 wrote:Flum is my best bet for town since he seems to be thinking things through and gauging reactions. Why are you leaning towards randomidget as scum?

He is an actively avoiding any attention. He has been basically hanging around, not doing anything useful. Lets go over what he has been doing.

First thing posted of substance. Makes a claim that is definitely not true in my experience. As soon as people pressure him on it he disappears avoiding the spotlight.

In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:Anatole and alchemist looking town. Would be nice if lurkers (including me) could contribute more.

Admits to lurking? He is aware he is lurking but doesn't change anything? It seems to be a way to try to get town okay with his lurking.
I also asked him why he had those reads and he never responded. Maybe he didn't see. I'm asking you again if you read this midget.

The next group of posts were about his meta-experience with Reino. Something very safe to post about.
In post 147, Randomnamechange wrote:Ankamius do you [have any reads]?

Again, he makes it look like he is contributing while doing nothing at all.

In post 210, Randomnamechange wrote:Not liking reinoe here but I think he is town.

?? What does he mean by this. Someone else asked him this and he didn't answer.

There can be town lurkers, and town that don't contribute, but I find this a little different. He is actively lurking and the only thing he seems to be trying to do is stay out of any controversy.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 287, reinoe wrote:
Right, and he was farting around not doing anything except asking a bunch of fluff questions until someone asked him for reads.

Situation 1)During a murder investigation the cops don't ask "what's your favorite food, favorite color, where you went to elementary school, and does this uniform make me look fat".

Situation 2)They ask "where were you on the night of the murder".

Situation 2 with one question is more useful than situation 1 with four questions. Alchemist was wasting everyone's time with questions like in situation 1 and so he got asked to post some reads by Ankimius. The method of that reads list was complete shit.

Alchemist caught my eye because of this near the start. His questions were all meta-based that wouldn't really work here. However, keep in mind he comes from a different site that is more meta-based. What questions are useful on that site are different here. I don't see anything scummy about him anymore when you view him from that angle.

In post 261, Randomnamechange wrote:
I really haven't seen much to comment on. A lot of what has been going on has been, in my opinion, pointless arguing. If you look at my other games I tend to start contributing more as the game goes on. For now.

Alchemist - town. trying to figure out who is scum and seems generally interested in finding scum.
Fluminator - town. same as above.
Reinoe - town. I don't see a scum player playing the way he is.
ankamius - town. liking his posts, seems to have genuine reads.
Majiffy - leaning town. Don't see scum motivation behind his posting.
Anatole Kuragin - leaning town. hard to read but gut says town.
aphix - null, leaning town. not much content but what I see I like.

gaiden - null. I sposting, not a lot of content but seems to be happy with that.
matsumi sisters - null. I need to re-read them as I have no idea what my read is there.
clusk - null. no content.

krystal bald - null, leaning scum. Seems to be making an effort to look town without much scumhunting going on.
doublade - scum. isn't posting and I don't like what he has posting.

There has been lots to comment on. If you think the arguments have been pointless so far, say you do (sooner). Or maybe start an argument you will find useful. It's not helpful to just hang out until the other players do it for you.

@Aphix. You must have missed my question. Your two votes have been on Kurigan and Krystal. Do you lean towards thinking they are both scum? Or are you certain that at least one of them is, but not other. I'm trying to figure out your thought process here in voting for both of them.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Fluminator »

@Aphix: So you think a scum would set up a reaction test against a scum partner? I suppose it's possible, but I have hard time seeing both as scum.

I'm comfortable keeping my vote on midget. He has let it slip he has no pressing desire to scum hunt. I think I'll research his meta and see if we can learn anything interesting.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 288, Fluminator wrote:
@Aphix. You must have missed my question. Your two votes have been on Kurigan and Krystal. Do you lean towards thinking they are both scum? Or are you certain that at least one of them is, but not other. I'm trying to figure out your thought process here in voting for both of them.

@Aphix. I asked you if you thought they both were scum, or if one or the other. You just responded by saying you thought they both were suspicious. I assumed that you meant you viewed both as scummy (at the same time), but I guess you didn't answer my question yet.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Shouldn't Clusk have been replaced by now? It has been over 4 days.
Alchemist hasn't been around in awhile either. Hope he comes back.
NotScience still needs to give us those pictures. (And an updated votecount would be nice. Midget is getting decently high up there in voted and we wouldn't want a quicklynch by accident.)
Gaiden: When are you going to start playing the game?

In general, I am quite happy with the players this game in terms of activity. This should be a good game all the way through.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 324, aphix wrote:
In post 323, Randomnamechange wrote:Please can people show why their votes are on me rather than stating something which I can't defend against as I genuinely don't understand it.
Fluminator I have a tendency to not do much Day 1. I said this earlier.
Aphix you didn't explain your vote.
Doublade your vote was OMGUS.
Ankamius you said you disliked part of one of my posts. Why did this make you think I was scum.
I think I have 4 votes on me at the moment,

Actually I did explain my vote. Not doing it any further ... But in response to this post lets help make things clear.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: randomidget

Here's a hint, I also think this post is scummy. Another hint, I hate people that defend themselves by saying "I don't do much day one." They tend to continue on to not do anything.

Why did you unvote Midget and then revote him?

Anyway, Midget is at L-2. EVERYONE TAKE NOTE OF THAT. Don't accidentally quicklynch him.
I haven't had time to do a d1 meta on him yet. Would be nice if multiple people did it to see if we came to the same conclusions.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Fluminator »

@ Aphix, I already responded in 307.

@Ankamis, You can't actually be serious right now? Re-read what you just posted.
We have 8 days left before DP is over. With 2 people not even posting yet there is no way we want day to end yet. Of course I don't want anyone lynched in awhile. How could you think rushing the lynch is a good idea?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Fluminator »

You may think meta is irrelevant, but I'm still going to meta him tyvm.
-sarcasm- I'm sure if people meta him, they will only focus on his meta and nothing else. -sarcasm-

And I don't think I used a strawman. You say me supposedly "stalling" a midget quicklynch is bad. Which means letting it happen is good...
Post 336.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Ok. I am curious, why do you think second-hand meta isn't useful? And do you really think it is a good idea to request someones lynch because they think it's a good idea?

Straw man is attacking something that the other person never said.
In post 336, Ankamius wrote:Actually, his warning about midget being at L-2 is only making it worse. That looks more like a stalling tactic than anything else.

You said that I was stalling his lynch right? (which I would agree I am trying to do.) And that it looked bad I was stalling his lynch. Therefore it seemed to imply you wanted him lynched rather soon.
Do you see it now?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Fluminator »

@Aphix: Sure. I'll admit you never said whether you think they were scum at the same time. Which is kind of annoying because that was the question I asked you.

@Ank: You stated you want me lynched if we don't lynch Midget. Since the only thing you are going on is your dislike for secondhand meta, you want someone lynched because you disagree with them on that subject. Is this correct, or am I mistaken?

Oh, so it wasn't me stalling the wagon that bugged you. It was the thought that I may in the future try to dismantle the wagon? wtf? I really see nothing more to comment on. Especially since I was the one who started the wagon.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 372, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 343, Fluminator wrote:You may think meta is irrelevant, but I'm still going to meta him tyvm.

are you actually going to

no
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Is that the reason no one is posting? Haha. I just don't have much time to post on Sundays. I certainly didn't miss much today though.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I searched through the other D1 games of randommidget. Here is what I found.

Open 558:
Newbie 1506: These games are null reads. He didn't start posting until quite late into D1 due to replacing in or having assignments.

Open 556: He didn't post a lot. He never really scumhunted. He sort of just voted around saying person was scummy. He was maf that game.

Newbie 1488: This one was interesting, he was active scumhunting and asking people questions in D1. He ended up being town.

Newbie 1477: It was his first game in awhile. He seemed to play a more stream-of-conscious game. It makes sense. He was town.

I found in the game he was town he was asking people questions. When he voted for people he asked them a question along with it. In the game he was maf he just voted around saying "so and so" was suspicious.
He doesn't have enough games that this is strong evidence he is mafia, but I think it disproves his self-meta argument that he has a tendency to be low on content on day 1. He was doing a decent amount in Newbie 1488.
(I tried to analyze it unbiasedly because I already think he is maf.)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Fluminator »

Reino: You seem to have an obsession with Alchemist being scum and you seen to be basing everything off one post. Are there any other posts that you find scummy about him? I find he is one of my stronger town reads. And what's your opinion on Randommidget?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 392, notscience wrote:Sorry guys been mourning.

I'll pause the DL if you want until I send out prods/get all VCs current.

No problem. Real life take priority. It would be appreciated to get replacements for Clusk and Gaiden before day phase ends. (Or that they start posting)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 394, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 340, aphix wrote:READ MY POST. I ask you a direct question. You state you can't quote posts from you phone and continue ignoring the question. Guess what. Even from a phone you can write [ post ] [ /post ]. I know I do that. Then stating I didn't give reason. Which is an indicator you aren't reading my post.

I am astounded that I am the only one trying to lynch you rn.
BTW you never answered my question. Were you posting from a phone or something?

Do you want to lynch him this day? Or was that a more general statement saying you think he should be lynched soon?

Aphix: Do you have any town reads?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 422, SXTLHGaiden wrote:i ain't getting replaced.

OK. Can you give us a reads list or are you too busy atm?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 425, SXTLHGaiden wrote:I am really bad at reads, but sure why not.
People I want dead: Flum, midget.
Also, i had no idea someone named clusk was in this game. I had to look it up in NS's posts to see that it wasn't actually an alt slip.

Also, pagetop.

Are you just trolling this game? Not a single read or analysis.

In post 428, reinoe wrote:
Fluminator-I have no read

How boring.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Fluminator »

I see no more reason to humor Gaiden. If someone with vig powers doesn't take out Gaiden N1, I don't know what to say.
Will fully catch up and analyze tonight.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Nevermind. No time to read today. Assignments were longer then anticipated. Sorry.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Fluminator »

I think he just did RandomMidget. Anyone else see it?

Majiffy's reads list is very weird for reasons already pointed. You don't know who Aphix is and you haven't look into Randommidget? What way are you reading through this game?

@Reino: In response to your case against Alchemist, I feel I need to say this again.
In post 288, Fluminator wrote:
In post 287, reinoe wrote:
Right, and he was farting around not doing anything except asking a bunch of fluff questions until someone asked him for reads.

Situation 1)During a murder investigation the cops don't ask "what's your favorite food, favorite color, where you went to elementary school, and does this uniform make me look fat".

Situation 2)They ask "where were you on the night of the murder".

Situation 2 with one question is more useful than situation 1 with four questions. Alchemist was wasting everyone's time with questions like in situation 1 and so he got asked to post some reads by Ankimius. The method of that reads list was complete shit.

Alchemist caught my eye because of this near the start. His questions were all meta-based that wouldn't really work here. However, keep in mind he comes from a different site that is more meta-based. What questions are useful on that site are different here. I don't see anything scummy about him anymore when you view him from that angle.

Does this change anything or do you think it's more or less irrelevant?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Fluminator »

It was a hammer...
How long do you want to bet twilight will be?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Fluminator »

Tell us your two partners Randommidget. Give us a bit of wifom to work with. It will be fun.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Fluminator »

What do you think bro?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Fluminator »

Hey Matsumi, did you know Yoshi was at L-1?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Sorry Yoshi. I was surprised to see the flip after I was so sure you scum slipped. Your death has definitely brought us a lot of information though, so in death you may win us this game.

RIP in piece Ankamius. I wanted to have another fun 1v1 with you today. And the mafia took that away. Woe is me.

Hope to see you both in other games.

First order of business:
How many people did not know midget was at L-1?
In post 533, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I had no idea it was that close to lynch. I'm suspicious of all the anime people

Really Anatole? You struck me as one of the more observant players. If you didn't catch on he was that close then do you think Matsumi quick lynching may have been an accident?

I also found Majiffy's reaction to be very suspicious. I can post why later. It's getting too late where I am.
Also, did Maf give us no vig? :(
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 569, Flames of Disaster wrote:Hi. Catch me up.

Doublade: Succeeded in lurking through day 1. Got a medal for it.
Gaiden: Succeeded in trolling through day 1. Whether he is an actual troll or a maf who was setting the stage to get away with a quick hammer on midget will be found out.
Kurigan: The guy who unvoted midget right before Gaiden could quick-lynch him. At first thought to be a really good move, but it turned out he had no idea midget was at L-1 and just got lucky.
Matsumi: next person to try to quick lynch midget. Successful. Reward was supposed to be a vig kill.
Reino: Raccoon who is willing to bet his first born that he found the scum.
Alchemist: Player from another site who started impressive enough but has activated lurk mode.
Majiffy: Someone who scoffed at the people who lynched midget, despite not reading what midget ever posted.?
Krystal: Just read their ISO. They haven't posted that much.
Aphix: Uhh not sure what to say about him. He's in this game too.
Fluminator: This guy is conftown at this point probably.

There you go. You don't even need to read through day 1 now.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Fluminator »

MATSUMI IS AT L-1!!!! DON'T VOTE HER ANYMORE RIGHT NOW!
Matsumi, if you are town, you need to unvote yourself right now. We don't want the day to end yet. To rush your own Lynch is very anti town.
Reino: Can you finish post 516 now?
Alchemist: Why have you been lurking lately?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Fluminator »

:facepalm: this game. Hope I don't get night killed tonight because I had no chance to speak. Please people say how suspicious I am.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Fluminator »

That awkward moment when your top town read from D1 is acting scummy.
Really Anatole, the worst case scenario the other way is Matsumi becomes conf scum tomorrow or scum kill who we tell Matsumi to kill.
Not bad. Best case scenario we get a conftown with an extra suspect taken out.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

She already took out the cop. Lol.
No, we would choose as a town who she should hypothetically kill tonight. Only way maf could confuse this is if they target the one we want dead. Which is fine by me.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Fluminator »

This shouldn't be an argument. There is no reason to lynch Matsumi today.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Trying to rush a Lynch on an easily testable power role. Hmmm...
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Fluminator »

If you're so sure there is another real vig, why not let the vig take her out tonight? From your point of view that should be common sense.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 660, reinoe wrote:
In post 657, Fluminator wrote:If you're so sure there is another real vig, why not let the vig take her out tonight? From your point of view that should be common sense.

Why don't we lynch scum so that the real vig can shoot one of their scum-spects? There's an outside chance that there is no vig at all. But we can't rely on "directing" the vig shots because the scum can influence the vig to shoot townies anyway.

Well first of all, It is better for vig to take out confirmed scum. Especially in this situation.
Vig targets can't claim.
Town taking out confscum instead of vig brings much less information. (She isn't even conf scum yet. I'm getting less sure as I watch this wagon stay on her after she claims.)
And there is absolutely no way the vig won't shoot Matsumi tonight. If there is one.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I haven't had time to post my wagon analysis on midget because I have been busy trying to stop the day from ending almost instantly.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Fluminator »

:facepalm: :facepalm: You need to get this into your head. If she is scum, she is guaranteed getting lynched tomorrow. There is absolutely no avoiding it. Just because I don't want her lynched today doesn't mean I don't think she's scum. It's not like we are wasting time because we can go after another suspect.

I was on V/LA for most of the night phase. And I wouldn't have studied midget's wagon too hard even if I wasn't because it would be a waste to do it and get killed. I thought I would have plenty of time to do it today. And almost all my posts today were made during university classes so I didn't have time to do anything deep except point out the obvious, such as, "DON'T LYNCH 12 HOURS INTO THE DAY PHASE!!!!"
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Fluminator »

At least you saying I'm scummy is admitting you may be wrong about your original 3 scum reads you were so convinced about. So convinced that you were willing to stop all conversation for.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 684, reinoe wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:At least you saying I'm scummy is admitting you may be wrong about your original 3 scum reads you were so convinced about. So convinced that you were willing to stop all conversation for.

This just in: reads can change and develop over time based on behaviors, PoE, re-reading the game, and reaction testing.

I'm glad you posted the above nonsense instead of doing that analysis you claim you don't have time to complete. It helps reaffirm that scum read I'm developing on you.

I agree with your first sentence. Hard to check your reads if you just end the day right away though. I have found this exchange with you very fascinating. Glad I had it.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Fluminator »

VOTE: Metal Sonic
The fact Matsumi isn't self hammering right now is interesting. Makes me think she may end up not being scum after all. We shall find out soon.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Fluminator »

I read Reino's ISO. I thought his posting has been weird, but they actually make perfect sense if you read it under the assumption he's scum. How many people would find it hilarious if Reino is scum and he put in a jailkeeper.

I think Matsumi's hypothetical vig kill should be Reino. Thoughts?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 708, reinoe wrote:
Fluminator wrote:VOTE: Metal Sonic
The fact Matsumi isn't self hammering right now is interesting. Makes me think she may end up not being scum after all. We shall find out soon.

No it isn't. Matsumi has taken the fake claim route. It's an attempt to draw out a cc and get a kill of a PR or an attempt to get a mass claim.

"READ IT UNDER THE ISO UNDER THE ASSUMPTION HE'S SCUM" i.e. read it with bias and then everything makes sense!!!!!

ok Fluminator is scum. Why aren't we hammering for god's sake. Look at how hard Flum is defending this shit. It's going to be exactly like I predicted. We're going to fart around for another 10 days and not lynch scum. Remarkable. This is what I wake up to in the morning.

Also, notice how Flum thinks trolling is "scummy" but had shit to say about gaiden doing jack shit all day yesterday. Please for all things holy, some one hammer this shit.

Also I'm pretty sure the scum is at L-2 so the fake claim strategy is working out really well for scum.

You are really digging a hole. If you are town you need to take a break and reexamine what you're saying later.
Your first sentence is hogwash. Why would a vig claim publicly? The vig can cc at night by shooting her. How do you get a mass claim attempt out of this?

I read your posts under the assumption you are town and you are a terrible townie who makes no sense. I read your posts under the assumption you are scum and you are a good player and all your posts make sense. Take it as a compliment that I don't think you are a terrible player.

You really need to understand that if Matsumi is scum she becomes confirmed scum tomorrow. We lose no time by delaying it a day. We go after someone else today.

Ummm, I had a lot to say about Gaiden yesterday. I even said I wanted him vig killed.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 718, reinoe wrote:1) matsumi is confirmed scum today.
2) you never hinted at Gaiden being scummy for trolling.
3) people claim publicly all the time when they're about to be lynched.
4) reading a post with the exact type of bias makes total sense. It's remarkable that you can find the time to ISO a person with from the perspective of multiple biases but can't find the time to analyze that randommidget wagon. Is it because you are on it?
5) I will not be appeased by your bullshit.

Off to work. I may or may not have phone posts later today.

1) Oh really?
2) Oh really? (And I don't think your scum because your trolling)
3) True, and?
4) Stop trying to divert the subject. I'll do one later.
5) ditto :] I'm on to you.

@Gaiden: I'm starting to like you. Do what you need to.

VOTE: Doublade
Get your lazy butt in here.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Fluminator »

This game is turning into a train wreck. I guess PieGuy is going solo now?

I didn't realize how emotional this game can get. I guess it should be expected though.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Fluminator »

It's not a horrible vote. It's trying to get Doublade to start posting. I'm still trying to decide whether it's feasible that both Majiffy and Reino are scum, because they both have done suspicious things.

Majiffy, do you think we should vote for Matsumi? What's your take on this?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Fluminator »

How does it look like flailing? It serves a purpose. Although it isn't doing a good job, because Doublade isn't giving a crap about this game it seems.
I would like to hear your opinion on why Reino is town. Do you at least agree with me that he is acting anti-town?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I think voting lurkers can be a good thing. It sometimes works in getting them to post. Doublade is only null for me though. I don't actually think he should be lynched.
I think practically everyone is very confident Matsumi is scum. I am at least. What Reino is doing is still anti-town.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Checked back and it looks like the game has died due to apathy. Should we just end it?
VOTE: Matsumi Sisters. Bad idea, but I don't really care anymore.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Reino has Ankamius's avatar.
Notscience has Majiffy's avatar.
This could get confusing.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Fluminator »

Good game everyone. What was everyone?
I was a simple vanilla townie.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Fluminator »

shhhhh.... I'm trying to trick the scum into claiming.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Fluminator »

Oh shoot, your right.
I was a power role once... then I took an arrow in the knee.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Fluminator »

BTW Reino: If you are town I don't actually think you're a terrible player. That was just me trying to get a reaction from you. (It didn't work).

Hope this isn't the norm for games. This was my first non-newbie game.
I'm going to go join another game now. Peace.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Fluminator »

UNVOTE:
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Bye
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Fluminator »

To Reino:
Only two people are arguing against the Matsumi Lynch. To call the whole town idiotic over two people's actions shows a really negative side to you. It looks like you are forgetting that these games are primarily meant to be fun.
Also, the way you keep twisting why Matsumi isn't getting lynched is getting annoying. Please understand the other person's argument before you attack a straw man and call people idiots. (You know full well she is not living because people believe her claim)
Finally, it seems like that idiot statement was referring to me specifically. So I think you are calling me an idiot town? I thought you thought I was scum. If you truly thought I was scum, you wouldn't be upset at me.

Oh well, it was fun playing with ya. See you later. (Unless you deem me to be beneath you to ever play with me again)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Fluminator »

No time really to post right now.
Flames is getting replaced too?
I had a town read on Aphix D1. Can someone explain why they think he's scum?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Fluminator »

If there is a real vig, they should shoot Matsumi. It's better for the vig to shoot the confscum. At least in my opinion. I gave reasons why at some point in my debate with Reino.
I don't think any power role should out today.
VOTE: Reino
My two other scum reads are Majiffy or Reino.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Fluminator »

Alchemist21 wrote:If your goal in not lynching Matsumi today is to get more info, then you should probably vote Majiffy to pressure him instead of Reinoe since Reinoe may not even care to respond at this point.

I have a stronger read on Reino than Majiffy and I have doubts they would be scum together.

In post 808, reinoe wrote:This town sucks. And by "town" I mean all the people with a townie PM, who at this point are actually refusing to lynch scum but enthusiastically lynched another townie on D1 without even stopping to think. And now you idiots are swallowing this fake-claim trash hook line and sinker. I want nothing to do with this garbage.

The townies in this game are beneath me and the moderation is beyond atrocious.

@mod,

I ask to be replaced.

This post was particularly damning. He seems to be implying he knows more about the game state then he should. How does he know town lynched Midget. The only reason midget got lynched was because Matsumi quick hammered. His post implies he thinks I'm town because this post he was fine.
In post 804, reinoe wrote:Welcome Titus.
Then I unvoted. Then he has the rage at town. He seems to think I am town, even though he was calling me scum.

@Krystal: do both your hydra heads agree that Reino is town?
@Majiffy: Why is Krystal obvious scum?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Fluminator »

Lolwut? How is that a compromise? I want Reino lynched.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Fluminator »

I wish people would read the reasons posted why we should let Matsumi live today, and stop saying it's because I trust her.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 671, Krystal Bald wrote:
As Flum says, worst-case scenario is that the scum shoot the same person Matsumi does and we lynch the vig. So basically, in the worst-case scenario we're still doing what you want to do today and lynching Matsumi, but we're also forcing the scum to make a shitty kill. So please can the instant gratification attitude for ten minutes and use your fucking brain. This is the right play. We're not lynching Matsumi.

Is this the scenario you were talking about?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Fluminator »

If there are two kills, Matsumi is vig. If someone else is vig, they take out Matsumi.
If there is only 1 kill tomorrow, we take out Matsumi. That's my opinion.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Fluminator »

My reason for Majiffy was similar. More specifically, both Reino and Majiffy tried to make the people on the midget wagon look as scummy as possible.
The midget wagon wasn't really that suspicious in my opinion. At least not to the extent Reino made it out to be. How would the town on it have known someone would quick hammer.
@Krystal: this is really important to me, are both your heads in agreeance that Reino is town?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Meh, let's just lynch Reino. He ragequit anyway. Atleast Krystal and Majiffy are playing the game.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Fluminator »

More apathy driven. (Although this is my second game ever if you don't count the one I replaced into and died hours later.)
I'm not terribly impressed with online mafia so far. Most people in this game have been apathetic, way too emotional, or have a mean streak. I hope this isn't a pattern.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Fluminator wrote:More apathy driven. (Although this is my second game ever if you don't count the one I replaced into and died hours later.)
I'm not terribly impressed with online mafia so far. Most people in this game have been apathetic, way too emotional, or have a mean streak. I hope this isn't a pattern.

I apologize for this post. I was in a bad mood. I take this back.
Alchemist21 wrote:So basically you want to lynch a now-inactive player instead of a horrible fake-claim.

Yes, I would rather lynch Reino than Matsumi.

Krystal still leans town to me. I'm satisfied with Majiffy's post for now. I also don't see Majiffy being scum with Reino. Still lean to the three A usernames being town.
I currently think it's Matsumi, Reino, and someone else in the group (Flames, Doublade, Gaiden in descending order of suspicion).
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 913, Majiffy wrote:

In post 910, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Gaiden does whatever gaiden wants.
I still think that if we keep matsumi alive, we'll have them sorted out tomorrow.
so who are we lynching?

Krystal Bald.

You no longer want Reino lynched?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 921, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 891, Fluminator wrote:My reason for Majiffy was similar. More specifically, both Reino and Majiffy tried to make the people on the midget wagon look as scummy as possible.
The midget wagon wasn't really that suspicious in my opinion. At least not to the extent Reino made it out to be. How would the town on it have known someone would quick hammer.
@Krystal: this is really important to me, are both your heads in agreeance that Reino is town?

ya, i think he is town. so does nik. why is it so important?

Just curious. I'll be willing to believe you for today. No one else seems interested in lynching Reino anyway.

Sup Newbie, thanks for replacing.
This was the post I thought he scum-slipped.
In post 511, Randomnamechange wrote:You aren't catching me out that easily :-)

It implies he's on guard to not get caught because he's maf.

So Majiffy and Anatole seem to be on one camp against Krystal. Newbie and Krystal seem to be against Majiffy and Aphix. Aphix and Reino were also against Majiffy. I'll probably place my vote on Majiffy soon. I want to re-read his ISO first.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Fluminator »

Really? Since when did you want to go against Reino? Or are you trying to protect Majiffy?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Fluminator »

Your such a joy to play with Kurigan. :)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Fluminator »

He seems to think Majiffy is town. The town seems to be leaning Majiffy's direction and with the Krystal wagon not gaining any traction, it seems like he is moving to the second most likely wagon that's not Majiffy.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Fluminator »

Why? I was just curious whether your motive was thinking Reino was scum or Majiffy was town.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Fluminator »

My post didn't have the tone I intended. I see why you thought that. I'll keep that in mind for future games.
(But seriously, are you scum with Majiffy :P)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Weird, I don't know why I thought Aphix was against Majiffy. I'll just pretend to be smart and say it was a reaction test.
Although I think all elements from the game are relevant. Same role PMs from day 1.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Fluminator »

Krystal Bald wrote:yo flum where's your majiffy vote at
First, what do you think of Reino's last post when he has the emotional breakdown. He clearly shows he thought I was town in that post, yet he was calling me scum in earlier posts. How do you explain that?
And I was willing to vote for Majiffy because people didn't want to vote for Reino and I didn't want to waste my vote. It seems a lot of people are willing to vote for Reino so I'll keep it on a bit longer.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'll post my full reason why I think Reino is scum tonight or tomorrow. It's Thanksgiving where I am so I don't want to do it right now, especially on my phone. We should still have time.
Although Doublade, is the only reason your voting Reino is because he is toxic?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Fluminator »

It looks like people are leaning Majiffy. Fair enough. As I said I'll vote for him. VOTE: Majiffy He is L-1.
Time is very short for me to post or read which is annoying because this is near the end of day.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Fluminator »

Come at me bro!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Haha Krystal.
It was still the right choice I think. VOTE: Matsumi Sisters
No vig this game. Interesting. Last role is jailkeeper or inno child. And I have to agree I don't see how maf would pick jailkeeper.
We should look for softs from Anatole in what he saw N1 probably. Maf are getting annoyingly lucky with the kills.
Reino is pretty obviously another maf. The only reasons left that I thought he may be innocent was
1. Majiffy acting sort of scummy, and that they couldn't be maf together. Majiffy is confirmed town now.
2. I thought Krystal was softing a pr innocence on Reino. That's why I wanted to know if both hydra heads were in agreement. If there was disagreement it definitely wouldn't be a soft. Now it's pretty obvious she wasn't tracker.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Reasons Gaiden? Because I wanted you vig killed?
And I guess that kill wasn't lucky after all.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Fluminator »

The fact I wasn't killed makes me think I may be wrong about Reino. But his incredibly poor reasons for his tunneling makes it hard for me to change my mind. I'm leaning Krystal being scum right now. She seemed town d2, but her joining the bw on me is interesting and Majiffy thought she was scum. It's especially interesting because she never seemed to imply she thought I was scum before, even multiple times saying I seemed town. Very interesting.

reinoe wrote:
In post 1027, aphix wrote:I'm pretty confident now in my town read of Majiffy and my scum read on Matsumi. Unfortunate that people don't listen to me.

Dude I was right there with you screaming about Matsumi being scum until I was purple in the face and rage quit. Furthermore Flum is scum.
We've been over this many times why Matsumi shouldn't have been lynched right away. I can continue this discussion postgame if you want but I don't see any need to talk about this again at the moment
reinoe wrote:
In post 1024, Krystal Bald wrote:I have no idea who to vote for. Majiffy being town kinda screwed this game up for me.
Why Flum, reinoe?

No it doesn't screw the game up for you. Are you town? Yes? Well then scum hunt on the Majiffy wagon because by process of elimination you know you're 100% town. That's one less person you need to analyze. This is why Flum is scum. He refuses to analyze the randommidget wagon. TOWN ALWAYS SCUMHUNTS ON THE MISLYNCH WAGON THEY'RE ON. ALWAYS. Do that and then you'll see Flum is scum and Alchemist probably is too.
There you go about me allegedly ignoring the randommidget wagon. You like going back to that. The main reason I haven't been posting my thoughts on it, (And by the way I have looked at it) is because I am curious to see how long you will keep using that. You seem to really be grasping at the same straw over and over, hoping to get something out of it.

Oh wait. Oh shoot. I have been on both town lynches. You got me, that clearly shows I'm scum.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 981, reinoe wrote:GIF, said it's ok to post but I only asked in the first place because I was about to self-hammer.

Fluminator is now lying to try and push my lynch through claiming that I called him town when my scumread has been developing on him all day. Oh and by the way. If we include the nightphase from yesterday that was five RL days long I'd like to point out that It's been nearly 20 days and he still hasn't analyzed the RM wagon to figure out who's the scum on it. Despite claiming he doesn't have time.

Came back to self hammer? Lol
Just remembered I need to respond to this. Your breakdown, if real, was at town. You were fine at post 804. I unvoted Matsumi right after. Then you had your breakdown at 808. Nothing else happened between. It really seems like you raged at town because I unvoted, implying you thought I was town.
Could you explain what was going through your head at that time?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Fluminator »

reinoe wrote:
In post 1048, Alchemist21 wrote:
Why do you think I refused to join the RM wagon? Not only was your reason for voting random shit, it was contradictory. I specifically pointed it out. Yeah I'm pointing out others for being on the wagon. That's called scum hunting. Who had shitty "lulz let's get on the wagon" reason and who had actual reasons. Yours and Flums reasons for voting Majiffy were weak.

Could you link me to that post where you pointed out his reasons being contradictory? I don't want to look for it right now and I don't remember it.

@Doublade: Can we get a full reads list from you? If you are town you really need to step up your game.
@Gaiden: It would be nice to get one from you too. One with reasons, not just who you think is scum.
@Aphix: Why do you think Newbie died? (There is a point to this question.)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1051, reinoe wrote:
In post 1015, Fluminator wrote:Haha Krystal.
It was still the right choice I think. VOTE: Matsumi Sisters
No vig this game. Interesting. Last role is jailkeeper or inno child. And I have to agree I don't see how maf would pick jailkeeper.
We should look for softs from Anatole in what he saw N1 probably. Maf are getting annoyingly lucky with the kills.
Reino is pretty obviously another maf. The only reasons left that I thought he may be innocent was
1. Majiffy acting sort of scummy, and that they couldn't be maf together. Majiffy is confirmed town now.
2. I thought Krystal was softing a pr innocence on Reino. That's why I wanted to know if both hydra heads were in agreement. If there was disagreement it definitely wouldn't be a soft. Now it's pretty obvious she wasn't tracker.

Point two can't possibly make any sense to anyone rational.

I thought mafia kill in the same way they do in epicmafia. I didn't realize only one made the kill.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1059, reinoe wrote:
In post 1053, Fluminator wrote:

@Doublade: Can we get a full reads list from you? If you are town you really need to step up your game.
@Gaiden: It would be nice to get one from you too. One with reasons, not just who you think is scum.
@Aphix: Why do you think Newbie died? (There is a point to this question.)

1) Flum has not posted a reads list.

2) Flum has not posted a reads list.

3) A fluffy WIFOM question. You know who else posted fluffy WIFOM questions to waste time and look busy?

1 and 2. I'm pretty transparent on what I think about everyone already. I can make a reads list when I have time though to refresh everyone.

3. Your really grasping at straws now. The only reasonable case you have against me is I've been on both town wagons.
Also, before Newbie died Aphix was his main suspect. I wanted to know if Aphix would claim she died because she was too townie or to set him up. (His actual answer was not what I was expecting)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Fluminator »

reinoe wrote:mafiascum ate my post. tl/dr when I ISO'd you I could not figure out where you stand with most people in the game. In several instances you make comments that are contradictory.

Please answer the question I posed to you in post 1056.

I think you kept going back to that originally to change the topic when I was pressing you. Now you are just going back to it because you have limited arguments for me being scum.
Please quote where I was contradictory. Also, I am still waiting for where Alchemist was contradictory when he joined the random midget wagon.

Reads lists.
Reino: Everything in my mind is saying he is scum. My gut isn't as confident.
Reasons: He was acting in a way that would very likely get him lynched rather quickly. I lean towards thinking he bussed his partners, and then played in a way so he could get lynched relatively early, thereby making his partners look town. However, when Matsumi made the huge mess-up, they sort of changed roles in who would be the sacrifice. Reino is acting a lot more pleasant today then the other days and isn't asking to be lynched with his behaviour anymore. It's the most satisfying way to explain his actions.
Other reasons: Shooting down discussion day 2. Insane tunneling. Scum reads on me and Majiffy were because we were pressing him.

Krystal: Starting to lean more scum. Voting for someone she thinks is town with this few players left is head-scratching. Especially with wildcards Doublade and Gaiden still unvoted. I re-read Majiffy's case on Krystal and still don't find it that strong, so it's not a strong read, but not ruling it out. I will laugh very hard though if at the end of the game, I learn Krystal did scumslip at the very beginning.

Alchemist: Still quite sure he is town. He has been scum hunting rather convincingly and honest seeming.

Aphix: Still lean town. I asked Aphix a lot of questions D1 because he did a lot of things that seemed scummy. He answered them satisfactory enough though, and he has been very consistent in what I remember. I think he would be a little more cautious and engaged as scum, but he has been very laid back. Part of this being based off meta since I played with him before.

Gaiden: Lean slightly town. He still needs to post more.

Doublade: I'm getting annoyed with how little he/she posts. Null. Leaning scum.

What are other people's thoughts on a Reino Krystal scumpair? It wouldn't be impossible, but would Krystal be defending Reino?
If they aren't the pair, I would lean towards thinking the partner to one of them would be Doublade.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Good memories from that game, eh Aphix? It's past 2 where I am so I'll keep it brief. I haven't refused to analyze the midgetwagon. In fact I have. I said so earlier. Not sure how you missed it. I just said I didn't post my thoughts.
I suppose I can post them for you Monday. I didn't get much useful information out of it though. Tomorrow is my birthday and I won't be on tomorrow. I can also clarify why I voted for Majiffy since you missed some posts in my ISO that would clear things up.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Well, I wrote an out of game message for Reino. I hope he reads it.
Message to Reino:
Spoiler:
First: There are two main parts to mafia if you are town. One is finding scum, and the other one is convincing the rest of town to vote for your scum reads. You may be fantastic at catching maf (Although it seems you make just as many mistakes as the rest of us.), but it is meaningless if you can't get them lynched. Your method in trying to convince town was not convincing at all and very polarizing. You can blame us all you want for not seeing it your way, but in the end you are just as much to blame. You didn't do a good job convincing us. If you read this far, I respectfully advise you to work on your politics in getting your reads lynched.

Second: At the top of my head, Majiffy, me, Aphix, Kurigan, Doublade, Alchemist, Gaiden all wanted you lynched. That is at least 7 people wanting you lynched. 5 to 6 townies. (Krystal didn't want you lynched but I can tell she isn't impressed with you.) When this many people are against you, you can't blame it on all of us being “idiots.” There is much more likely a problem with the game-play of the 1 player (you), and not the 8.

Third: Your self hammer basically screwed town over. I'm not sure if you intended for it to be that way in your emotional state, but it did. That is playing against your win condition. I am considering reporting you to the listmods, but I don't really want to.
What you should have done at L-1 was wait to see if either Gaiden or I would lynch you. We have both expressed desire to lynch you and it would have given us much information if neither of us hammered you. (I wasn't planning to, and if Gaiden didn't we could have had him as a strong town read). Now that you self hammered, you deprived us of the necessary information to have a very reasonable shot at this.

I hope you read this and consider what I say.

In post 1101, aphix wrote:All I have to say is I won't selfhammer as town. Here's to no one playing with you ever again.

To Alchemist: I have a strong scum read on someone after skimming through the night. I don't want to say who it is yet, because I want to watch how he/she interacts with the other players. Both my gut and mind agree so I am reasonably confident.
The last night kill also makes me more confident I'm on the right track.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Heppy Birthday btw.
And what do you mean by 75 alive?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Well, what do you mean by safe kill?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1135, caledfwitch wrote:his biggest recent scumreads were on dead people
didnt have much presence throughout the game

thus
safe kill

I don't think that is quite true, and if it was it wouldn't be a reason for them to kill him.
He has had a presence in game. I would say more than you and Gaiden. And his main scum read may be dead but he implied who he thought was scum if Reino was innocent.
What do you think Krystal? You haven't posted yet today.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Why did you think you would be killed last night Krystal?
I predicted either Alchemist or Aphix would get killed. Reason being they would be the two least likely to get lynched. Although I thought it more likely Alchemist would get killed.
Hey Alchemist, would you have done anything differently this game had you been scum? (Assuming your town.)

I think me, Krystal, and Alchemist would all appreciate if Doublade and Gaiden gave us who they thought were scum and reasons. (More ideally a reads list) I have had a hard time getting a read on them due to lack of posting. This definitely can't wait any longer.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Fluminator wrote:Reason being they would be the two least likely to get lynched.

I thought Aphix had more suspicion around him than Alchemist though. Makes me think there was also another reason Aphix was killed. A reason I think I have an idea why. But I don't want to give away all my thoughts yet until I see some more from you and Doublade, so it doesn't effect how you guys act.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Nah, you'll do fine. Just give us a reads list or something to work with.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Fluminator »

Sure. So that means you're doing one today? Awesome.
Hey Gaiden, can you do one too please?
I'm starting to feel like a broken record.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Fluminator »

Do you have reasons or is it gut?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Fluminator »

Well, if you think I'm scum, who do you think my partner would be?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Fluminator »

Please unvote. I am confident Krystal is scum and suspect Doublade is the partner. This is very bad.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Fluminator »

Long post incoming. I really hope Gaiden is scum.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Fluminator »

Let's start from the beginning.
Krystal Day 1:
The main notable thing Krystal did D1 was do that head scratching reaction test with Anatole. The reaction test was useless.
In post 71, Krystal Bald wrote:
Well if you were scum you were supposed to either lurk it out or go with what I was saying.
If you were town you were supposed to call me out on being full of shit.
tl;dr: reaction testing.

Either town or maf would react this way. useless
I stopped pressing Krystal when Matsumi said Krystal would not accidentally scum slip.
The only other thing of note was how he didn't ever seem to mention the RandomMidget wagon. Not saying that's a scum tell though.

Day 2: I personally had a mild town read on Krystal this day because she was the only one arguing against a lynch on a testable power role. Also because I was distracted by Reino.
She really only pressed Majiffy this day and was hard pressed by Majiffy and Anatole.
In post 841, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Krystal Bald

She's avoiding voting me in favor of
anyone else
while soft-supporting a wagon on me.

Scum afraid of blowback when I flip town.

I didn't think much of this at the time because I didn't see Krystal doing this.

Fast forward to day 4.
In post 1024, Krystal Bald wrote:I have no idea who to vote for. Majiffy being town kinda screwed this game up for me.

I have seen scum post messages like this before after leading a lynch on town, but I have never seen town say this. (The fact that their whole game gets screwed up by the flip.) Town naturally thinks of possible scenarios where their read ends up being town. I find it very hard to believe a player as good as Krystal never considered Majiffy would be town. The fact that her game got screwed is hogwash and a very fake reaction to show surprise.
For example, when I lynched Randommidget and Majiffy, I had solid reads on where to go had they come up town. If I didn't I wouldn't be comfortable lynching them.

Another thing that re-alerted me about Krystal was, (These are Mantis's posts)
In post 921, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 891, Fluminator wrote:

ya, i think he is town. so does nik. why is it so important?

In post 838, Krystal Bald wrote:k, flum is prob town.

it's my sentiments as well regarding reinoe

(Nikanor also thought both me and Reino was town but that's less important.)

Day 4, seven people left, Reino votes for me, and then
In post 1033, Krystal Bald wrote:VOTE: flum

-mantis

From his point of view, me and Reino were town. He joins someone he thinks is town onto another town read of his. That put me at L-2 with two scum still unvoted. And he does it just as a pressure vote?
In post 1041, Krystal Bald wrote:nothing wrong with a bit of pressure...

i also think reinoe is town so

reinoe, what are your thoughts on alc?

This is ironic since they really didn't like it when I pressure voted Doublade in day 2.
This action makes no sense as town. Gaiden keeps expressing interest to kill me for no reason so Krystal knew I would easily get another vote. This put his town read in a position for maf to hammer. For a pointless pressure vote. Krystal's alleged pressure vote put the town extremely close to losing from his point of view. (Had I been lynched there is no way Reino would have survived in Lylo.)
Had mantis said he voted for me because I changed into being a scum read, it would make a little more sense.

Also, Aphix implied he would be going against Krystal today. That's the only reason I can think of him being killed over Alchemist. He even said he was going to make a post about Krystal. (He ran out of time because Reino self-hammered. good one Reino) The only other reason being WIFOM, but Aphix was subtle enough that I highly doubt they would bother. And it is hard to shake off Majffy and Anatole thinking Krystal was scum too.

tldr:
Voting a town read for a useless reason late in the game that put town very close to losing from their point of view.
Fake and exaggerated surprise on Majiffy's flip. The reaction being forced shows she wasn't actually surprised.
Many dead thinking Krystal is scum, (Aphix, Majiffy, Anatole) for there own reasons.

I'll end it here for now. I want to know what everyone thinks. Including Krystal.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Fluminator »

That's actually a good point that a lot of dead people wanted me lynched too. I guess that wouldn't be a good reason. To be fair, Ankamius's reasons were really really bad. So bad that he was my strongest scum read when Random flipped town and I was ready to press him the next day. But regardless, I retract this argument.

The Bill O'Reiley jab was done by Nikanor. (And what does that even mean? lol) Mantis was the one who called me town and then voted for me.
Do they have a town read on Gaiden? It's hard to keep track of which one suspects which. I believe Nikanor was suspicious of Aphix and Doublade at the time.

If I was lynched that day though, I am pretty sure Reino would have received most of the blame and the scum could have hid behind him.
A 2 vote quickhammer wouldn't have happened, but Gaiden voting for me easily could have. If you, Aphix, or Doublade hammered me, it would have been suspicious, but Scum would still have a near confirmed myslynch in Reino. I could be overthinking it and Mantis was like "yolo" but they seem to think things through. Maybe he changed his mind and though I was scum, but when I asked him he just said it was for a little bit of pressure.

I agree it can be hard to imagine an alternate scenario, but he definitely had other scum reads at the time. Aphix being a major one. He seems to be lying when he says "I have no idea who to vote for" which makes me thinks his motive for saying it was to come across as surprised. And it comes off as really insincere.

I'm going to make a post looking up each persons potential motives for each potential death. I'll see if it leads me to anything useful.

Also,
Gaiden
. It's clear your vote is an Omgus vote. You like doing those. A lot. But you don't do your usual Omgus votes, with no thought behind them, in Lylo. I know you don't really give a crap about the outcome of the game, but a lot of people have spent a good portion of their time invested in this game and don't want to lose because of your lulz attitude.
Unless you are scum, then keep voting him.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Shoot, this is it. Krystal just needs to hammer. Gaiden, please unvote if you are town.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Fluminator »

That vote came out of nowhere. Surely you see this Gaiden.
Me and Alchemist are asking each others opinions right now because we are the only ones who are posting!! I've been asking for your opinions to but you don't answer them.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Screw it, I already thought we had little chance to win, with two town self hammers. But if we lose due to Gaiden's vote then that is just too much for me.
I really hope I am dead wrong about everything.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Caled's case against you is we town read each other and are asking each other opinions. So we clearly we are scum buddies. By that logic, I'm scum buddies with Gaiden because I ask for Gaiden's opinions too and think he's town. The logic is not thought out and rushed. It's clear what's going on.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'm not very good at this game it seems. I'm quite relieved.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Fluminator »

So the scum team is either
Doublade Gaiden or
Krystal Alchemist.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Fluminator »

My last post intentionally left out some potential scum teams.
Alchemist, on a scale is 1 to 100, how confident are you the team is Gaiden and Caled?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Fluminator »

Do you think it's scummy I left out potential teams?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Fluminator »

I think you just slipped Alchemist. I'm in class right now though. I'll explain in an hour.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Fluminator »

If Alchemist was town, he would be 100% positive Gaiden and Caled is the scum team. The fact he thinks it's possible I'm scum is a slip I think. If he was town he would have ruled me out when I didn't quick hammer him given the opportunity.
I don't think this a newb tell. He ruled out Krystal using the same logic.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Fluminator »

I trusted you Alchemist :cry:
Intent to hammer.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Fluminator »

Giving everyone a chance to comment before the day ends. I hate it when the day ends while I have something I want to say.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Late night where I am. I don't follow Krystal's logic but it may be because I'm super tired. I still want Called to expand on her read before day ends.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #125) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Fluminator »

I think the slip makes more sense if he knows I'm town in the first place. He simply wouldn't have made the connection that I would be confirmed town because he had always been assuming I'm town and wasn't paying much attention.
Also, I still have a decent scumread on Krystal and the only way Krystal is scum is if Alchemist is.
Although the only way Alchemist isn't scum is if the scum team is Matsumi, Caled, and Gaiden. I'll re-read the game and see how likely that is. I want to be absolutely sure. I thought Randommidget slipped and was wrong.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #126) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Fluminator »

Can you change your avatar to this so I feel less guilty if you turn up innocent.
Vote: Alchemist
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #127) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Fluminator »

I don't want to wait for notscience so can you just tell me right now what you are?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #128) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Fluminator »

The fact that the person in my avatar is a mad genius?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #129) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Fluminator »

Shoot. Sorry Krystal. I wasn't expecting us to win this anyway.
So it was Doublade, Gaiden, and Matsumi after all.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #130) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Fluminator »

Crap! You noticed!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #131) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Fluminator »

HAHAHAHA! It was worth a shot.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #132) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'll be back later. This was a nice break from studying for midterms.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Just trying to trick you into thinking you'd been hammered. I knew it was a longshot, but it was fun.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #134) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Fluminator »

You should try some good ol' drunk posting tonight. I'd love to talk to you in that state.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Hah! That's right. You Americans have to wait until 21.
Canada lets its people get drunk at the age of 18.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Well, lots of progress was made today. I probably won't be on tomorrow. Hopefully one of the others posts something interesting by Monday.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Fluminator »

I changed my mind. This game has been on my mind too much and I need to focus on other things the next couple of days. I gave everyone more than enough time.
VOTE: Alchemist
I'm going to be very disappointed if Gaiden and Caled are scum.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Booyah! I did well on the midterm! For anyone who cares.
Kill was predictable.
I get the feeling that Caled is the one who is going to choose who to kill.
You getting this feeling too Krystal?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #139) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Fluminator »

Everyone is dead :(
Remember those days when everyone was alive?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #140) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Thank you! Felt good when he flipped.
So should we just wait until Krystal shows up? Are they still V/LA?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #141) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Welp, I don't like playing more than 1 game at a time, but I think this game is active enough that I can handle it.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #142) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Don't worry. I'm not placing any vote for awhile. I too want Caled to post more.
Simple question to you Caled: Who do you think is scum and why?
Simple question to Krystal: Mantis hasn't posted in awhile. Can he give an update to his thoughts?

I'll answer any questions you guys have of me.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Fluminator »

When he flipped goon, it felt good. He had been a town read of mine for much of the game, and it was nice to see he didn't end up getting the better of me.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1249, caledfwitch wrote:i thought you meant gaiden though????? is this a convenient cover up or

How do you think I meant Gaiden? That doesn't make much sense.

Is that Nikanor who posted? You forgot a capital.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Fluminator »

Oh nevermind. I guess I can see why you thought that.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Fluminator »

Oh nevermind. I guess I can see why you thought that.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Fluminator »

Stupid phone double posting. Although me complaining about it puts it at a quadruple post. Ending here.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 28, Fluminator wrote:To clarify it's a long u sound. As in Floominator.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Hey Krystal, have you played with Caled before? If so, is this her normal gameplay?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Fluminator »

You should list all the reasons that point to me being scum Caled.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Fluminator »

Another quick question for Caled. How much of this game have you read?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Fluminator »

And please answer Krystal's question too. I am also curious.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #153) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Fluminator »

D1 and D2 were 80 percent of the game. (ended at page 40ish)
You may want to skim through those days.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Cool, but could you still answer the question? Don't make me metadive you please.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Fluminator »

Heck, I don't have time for a metadive. I think I know who I'm voting for. This day may or may not have changed my mind. It's definitely not an easy decision.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #156) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'm curious, did your hydra partner tell you anything before he left? scum reads? town reads? threats who need to be killed?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #157) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Oh joy.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #158) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Fluminator »

:facepalm: yea, you may be wrong
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #159) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Welp, I think I'm hammering tonight. Any last words? Last appeals?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I thought about this for quite awhile. I'm not rushing it. I came into the day thinking Krystal was scum but made sure to not tunnel too hard and to give a fair shot to both. There was a lot of suspicious activity by Caledfwitch that I can't explain. It made the decision a whole lot harder. But her suspicious activity can be explained easier then Krystal's. His is more subtle and hidden.
To quote Aphix, this has been a bit of a trainwreck game. (Which isn't bad, this game will probably be an interesting one to read in the future) But with all the rage-quitting and town self-hammers, I don't see Alchemist and his partner planning to do anything to crazy to get the win. I much less see caled doing that crazy bus out of no where on her partner. The mafia were in the state where they would have easily won in day 5 without the need to plan crazy shenanigans and go to 3 players. (Although they didn't foresee Gaiden voting for Alchemist probably. Way to go Gaiden.) If they did plan this bus, then my downfall will be underestimating the amount of effort put into this game by caled.

So to summarize: I have scumread on Krystal. I don't see Caledfwitch being scum.
If I'm wrong, then that was some impressive distancing done by the two maf.

VOTE: Krystal Bald

This is for Randommidget, Ankamius, Majiffy, Anatole Kurigan, Newbie, Reino, Aphix, and Gaiden!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #161) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Fluminator »

THE SUSPENSE
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #162) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Yay!
I didn't expect to say this, but Gaiden was town MVP in my opinion. If it wasn't for him, I doubt Alchemist would have gotten lynched.
We made a good comeback town. Thanks for the game.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #163) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Thanks Alchemist!
Any chance you could link to the scum PT? I'm curious to see what went on in there.
Who did you investigate Ankamius?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #164) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Fluminator »

The thing I am most curious about is that reaction test Krystal and Matsumi did on D1. Was it a scumslip?
Also, did you just get lucky with killing our power roles, or did you actually figure them out?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #165) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'm not sure what Krystal's best move would have been. It's hard to plan with such wildcards as caledfwitch and Gaiden. You never knew what they were going to do. I half expected to be voted right away by caled in the last day.
I think the biggest mistake Krystal made in the game was targeting caled instead of me in 3 player lylo. Other than that, she played a really good scum game in most of her posts imo.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #166) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Fluminator »

I bet mafia were scared by you Reino when you pegged Alchemist and Matsumi so quickly. XD
I mainly suspected you for because you always seemed to target people who were pressing you. You scum read Matsumi when she went against you. Then Majiffy went against you and you scum read him. Then I pressed against your actions and you scum read me.
That and a bunch of your actions D2.
Although I started suspecting you were town D4, especially when Krystal started doing suspicious things.

Return to “Completed Open Games”