Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Reinoe asked to be replaced back on D2. I even saw a post in the replacement queue that a replacement for him had been found. Why is he still posting here?

VOTE: Reinoe
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

majiffy is probably town at this point :(
must i have a gender.. is it not enough for me to simply b kinda hot sometimes

2x mafiascum member of the month !! wowowowee !!!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by aphix »

I'm pretty confident now in my town read of Majiffy and my scum read on Matsumi. Unfortunate that people don't listen to me. I'm going to have to look it over, but considering I wasn't here for the lynch yesterday. The numbers are going to indicate to me that there is a good chance matsumi was bused. But I'm not really sure where to go with that. Unfortunately we'd be in a much better place and probably still in day three with more town alive, but nope, my reads are shit I guess.

I could still be fine with a reinoe vote. If he's supposed to be replaced I'd rather have that, but with how this game is going I never know for sure whats going to happen.

No votes for me at this time.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1024, Krystal Bald wrote:I have no idea who to vote for. Majiffy being town kinda screwed this game up for me.
Why Flum, reinoe?

Because he's obvscum.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1027, aphix wrote:I'm pretty confident now in my town read of Majiffy and my scum read on Matsumi. Unfortunate that people don't listen to me.

Dude I was right there with you screaming about Matsumi being scum until I was purple in the face and rage quit. Furthermore Flum is scum.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1024, Krystal Bald wrote:I have no idea who to vote for. Majiffy being town kinda screwed this game up for me.
Why Flum, reinoe?

No it doesn't screw the game up for you. Are you town? Yes? Well then scum hunt on the Majiffy wagon because by process of elimination you know you're 100% town. That's one less person you need to analyze. This is why Flum is scum. He refuses to analyze the randommidget wagon. TOWN ALWAYS SCUMHUNTS ON THE MISLYNCH WAGON THEY'RE ON. ALWAYS. Do that and then you'll see Flum is scum and Alchemist probably is too.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by reinoe »

Majiffy (4):
Newbie,
Krystal Bald, reinoe, Alchemist21, Fluminator.
Majiffy

Yep. Easy. Alchemist and Flum are scum. GG.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by reinoe »

randomidget(LYNCH)-
Fluminator
, Doublade, Ankamius, aphix,
Alchemist21
, SXTLHGaiden, Matsumi Sisters

Majiffy(LYNCH)
: Newbie, Krystal Bald, reinoe,
Alchemist21, Fluminator
, Majiffy

C'mon guys. This isn't rocket science.

Selkie
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

VOTE: flum

-mantis
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

actually, i have to ISO alc as well
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1025, Alchemist21 wrote:Reinoe asked to be replaced back on D2. I even saw a post in the replacement queue that a replacement for him had been found. Why is he still posting here?

VOTE: Reinoe

yea... what does this have to do with him being scum?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I hear scum sometimes like to fake a replace-out.

I'll also add that I disagree with his conclusion about Flum and myself. Just because we were on the 2 mislynch wagons doesn't automatically make us scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by aphix »

Do you have a better idea Alc? Because I read that as a very weak move on your point there, not to mention a little defensive of flum as well ... What are your reads?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by aphix »

Oh, I have a though on KBs posts here as well. If I don't bring them up in a couple pages yet me know.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1036, Alchemist21 wrote:I hear scum sometimes like to fake a replace-out.

I'll also add that I disagree with his conclusion about Flum and myself. Just because we were on the 2 mislynch wagons doesn't automatically make us scum.

My replaceout was real. I asked the mod to replace me. Mod acknowledged my replace out and pursued my replacement. I abandoned the game for 10 days. I returned to self-hammer only to discover that I wasn't at L-1 when I got back. So there you have it everyone. Alchemist's scum case on me is "sometimes scum fake replace out" which is itself refuted by simply observing that my actions.

Selkie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Fluminator »

The fact I wasn't killed makes me think I may be wrong about Reino. But his incredibly poor reasons for his tunneling makes it hard for me to change my mind. I'm leaning Krystal being scum right now. She seemed town d2, but her joining the bw on me is interesting and Majiffy thought she was scum. It's especially interesting because she never seemed to imply she thought I was scum before, even multiple times saying I seemed town. Very interesting.

reinoe wrote:
In post 1027, aphix wrote:I'm pretty confident now in my town read of Majiffy and my scum read on Matsumi. Unfortunate that people don't listen to me.

Dude I was right there with you screaming about Matsumi being scum until I was purple in the face and rage quit. Furthermore Flum is scum.
We've been over this many times why Matsumi shouldn't have been lynched right away. I can continue this discussion postgame if you want but I don't see any need to talk about this again at the moment
reinoe wrote:
Why Flum, reinoe?

No it doesn't screw the game up for you. Are you town? Yes? Well then scum hunt on the Majiffy wagon because by process of elimination you know you're 100% town. That's one less person you need to analyze. This is why Flum is scum. He refuses to analyze the randommidget wagon. TOWN ALWAYS SCUMHUNTS ON THE MISLYNCH WAGON THEY'RE ON. ALWAYS. Do that and then you'll see Flum is scum and Alchemist probably is too.
There you go about me allegedly ignoring the randommidget wagon. You like going back to that. The main reason I haven't been posting my thoughts on it, (And by the way I have looked at it) is because I am curious to see how long you will keep using that. You seem to really be grasping at the same straw over and over, hoping to get something out of it.

Oh wait. Oh shoot. I have been on both town lynches. You got me, that clearly shows I'm scum.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

nothing wrong with a bit of pressure...

i also think reinoe is town so

reinoe, what are your thoughts on alc?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1037, aphix wrote:Do you have a better idea Alc? Because I read that as a very weak move on your point there, not to mention a little defensive of flum as well ... What are your reads?

I could vote Dublade, but that's mainly by PoE. KB said they could prove they are town reading Gaiden, but they never posted on that. I'd still like to see that, KB.

You're not wrong to say it's a little defensive of Flum. Reinoe used the same reason to attack both of us. The reason wrongly scumreads 1 townie, and it's therefor entirely possible it wrongly reads Flum as well. Additionally, if Reinoe's scum, I don't think he'd run the gambit of attacking his scumbuddy when there are only 2 of them left.

I'd also like to point out that Reinoe wasn't on the rm wagon because he was on the Majiffy wagon that day. If he's going to base scumreads based on who voted for those 2 players, he's pretty much implicated himself as well.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by aphix »

Like Alc's response there, just so you all know.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1042, Alchemist21 wrote:

I'd also like to point out that Reinoe wasn't on the rm wagon because he was on the Majiffy wagon that day. If he's going to base scumreads based on who voted for those 2 players, he's pretty much implicated himself as well.

That's a hardcore misrep. I wasn't on the randomwagon because I analyzed it and concluded that randommidget was town. Previous to that analysis I had no read on midget. I could have gone either way before the analysis. Afterwards I attempted to derail the wagon but that scumfuck Matsumi "oops hammered" while I was at work.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1043, aphix wrote:Like Alc's response there, just so you all know.

You shouldn't. There's nothing to like.

Selkie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 981, reinoe wrote:GIF, said it's ok to post but I only asked in the first place because I was about to self-hammer.

Fluminator is now lying to try and push my lynch through claiming that I called him town when my scumread has been developing on him all day. Oh and by the way. If we include the nightphase from yesterday that was five RL days long I'd like to point out that It's been nearly 20 days and he still hasn't analyzed the RM wagon to figure out who's the scum on it. Despite claiming he doesn't have time.

Came back to self hammer? Lol
Just remembered I need to respond to this. Your breakdown, if real, was at town. You were fine at post 804. I unvoted Matsumi right after. Then you had your breakdown at 808. Nothing else happened between. It really seems like you raged at town because I unvoted, implying you thought I was town.
Could you explain what was going through your head at that time?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1041, Krystal Bald wrote:nothing wrong with a bit of pressure...

i also think reinoe is town so

reinoe, what are your thoughts on alc?

I've been calling him scum since day one just like I did Matsumi. I see no town motivation for why he's attempting to misrep other players.

Selkie
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1044, reinoe wrote:
In post 1042, Alchemist21 wrote:

That's a hardcore misrep. I wasn't on the randomwagon because I analyzed it and concluded that randommidget was town. Previous to that analysis I had no read on midget. I could have gone either way before the analysis. Afterwards I attempted to derail the wagon but that scumfuck Matsumi "oops hammered" while I was at work.

The point isn't that you were off the rm wagon, it's that you were on the majiffy wagon D1 and D2 and now want to scumread others for being on that wagon.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1046, Fluminator wrote:
In post 981, reinoe wrote:GIF, said it's ok to post but I only asked in the first place because I was about to self-hammer.

Fluminator is now lying to try and push my lynch through claiming that I called him town when my scumread has been developing on him all day. Oh and by the way. If we include the nightphase from yesterday that was five RL days long I'd like to point out that It's been nearly 20 days and he still hasn't analyzed the RM wagon to figure out who's the scum on it. Despite claiming he doesn't have time.

Came back to self hammer? Lol
Just remembered I need to respond to this. Your breakdown, if real, was at town. You were fine at post 804. I unvoted Matsumi right after. Then you had your breakdown at 808. Nothing else happened between. It really seems like you raged at town because I unvoted, implying you thought I was town.
Could you explain what was going through your head at that time?

Yes came back to self hammer. Yes raged at town because town is playing like shit. No I was not fine at post 804. "Hi Titus" is a reference to the avatar GiF was using. That you're trying to spin that as "oh he must have though Flum was town" is some ridiculous spin. What was going through my head at the time is "fuck this shit I'm so fucking done with this trash". That's how rage works. It's barely rational.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Open Games”