SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

prod received
also blah
i can't seem to make a decent strategy where we don't have an IC
it would pretty much only work if matsumi hits scum, otherwise, we would lynch them tomorrow.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 678, reinoe wrote:
In post 677, Fluminator wrote::facepalm: :facepalm: You need to get this into your head. If she is scum, she is guaranteed getting lynched tomorrow. There is absolutely no avoiding it. Just because I don't want her lynched today doesn't mean I don't think she's scum. It's not like we are wasting time because we can go after another suspect.

I was on V/LA for most of the night phase. And I wouldn't have studied midget's wagon too hard even if I wasn't because it would be a waste to do it and get killed. I thought I would have plenty of time to do it today. And almost all my posts today were made during university classes so I didn't have time to do anything deep except point out the obvious, such as, "DON'T LYNCH 12 HOURS INTO THE DAY PHASE!!!!"

Really I found studying the wagon before randomwagon got lynched to be very illuminating. It revealed that the wagon was on a townie.

Most townies want to make sure a wagon looks good before a lynch. Wagoning Matsumi looks very good right now. It looks so good I wouldn't be surprised if she's being bussed. I will give 0 fucks if Matsumi is lynched and flips town.

k. finding it hard to see a scum saying this
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 699, reinoe wrote:
Spoiler: Why aphix is scum
Shadow the Hedgehog is an action computer game for the Sony PlayStation 2, Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo Gamecube. Despite its apparent targeting at a younger audience, the game undeniably touches on issues of race, often in an unfair way. Shadow is a black character, as are the main villains of the game. While Shadow is essentially the 'hero' of the game, it is not straightforward. Players are given a choice as to whether to be good or evil.

Unlike his counterpart 'Sonic', Shadow, the main character of the game, is not an archetypal hero. He is portrayed as an 'edgier' character, having suffered amnesia and therefore having difficulties with his own sense of self. Most importantly of all, whereas Sonic is blue, Shadow's fur is that of a distinct black. Whereas Sonic would appear on the covers of his games with a big grin on his face, Shadow appears on the cover art with a definite sneer, most notably holding what appears to be a large gun. In the game itself, when Shadow first acquires his firearm, Sonic utters,
"I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those."

Why is this? Because Sonic is not black? Sonic Team, the creator of the game, are definitely making a point here. Firstly, Sonic is implying that it is not in his character to use guns, does this mean it is in a black persons nature to use guns? In all the many, many Sonic games, Sonic has never once used a gun, but in giving the first black character in the Sonic universe their own spin-off game, they immediately pick up a gun and don't even question the morality of its usage.

Secondly, unlike a normal Sonic game, the player of 'Shadow' is given the choice as to whether or not to play through the game as 'good' or 'evil'. Why is this? Never once while playing as Sonic have we had the chance to be evil. However, once we switch to Shadow, his black counterpart, many of the games' objectives are in fact, to do evil deeds. Is it a mere coincidence that the 'black guy' has the ability to become evil, while the 'white guy' (or in this case blue) does not?

The bad guys are rather unsubtly named 'The Black Aliens'. Within the story they have come down to Earth and are causing havoc on the world they're invading. If this is not a swipe at immigration laws then I don't know what is. At once the soldiers of Earth (all of them are white) go to war with these black aliens. If a player decides to side with these soldiers these 'black aliens' can be killed. However, to side with the aliens, you are not able to kill the soldiers, merely knock them to the ground; either that or simply destroy lifeless robots. The evidence is clear here, you are allowed to kill 'the blacks', but you aren't allowed to kill 'the whites'. Is the life of a white man really that much more significant than the life of a black man? Were the actions of the 'Black Aliens' to be performed by human they would ultimately considered as 'terrorist', therefore by this rationale every terrorist must be black.

While all the characters in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe have their own distinct personalities (Sonic being the 'cool' one, Knuckles being the 'brash' one, etc), Shadow on the other hand does not. He is confused and alone; he is essentially a black man in a white man's world. When the 'Black Aliens' come to his Earth, he naturally fears them.

"Get out of my sight, disgusting black creatures," is just one of the many racist remarks he himself utters, despite the fact that he is black himself. Only when the story progresses and Shadow realises that he may be of the same origin as the black aliens, does he call their wickedness into question. Is this a knock by Sega at the 'average' black man not staying true to his roots in today's white oriented culture? It seems likely.

At one point in the game you are forced to decide between siding with the 'Black Aliens' or the evil 'Dr. Robotnik'. For those not familiar with the Sonic the Hedgehog universe, Dr. Robotnik is essentially a fascist dictator with aspirations of world domination. Now, while the black aliens are doing 'evil' deeds, Dr. Robotnik has also performed, and continues to perform deeds just as evil. Let us imagine, for argument's sake, that the Black Aliens and Dr. Robotnik are as 'evil' as each other; why so then, is Dr. Robotnik's cause portrayed as the 'hero' option while the side of the 'Black Aliens' portrayed as the 'evil' option? Is it because Dr. Robotnik is white?

Shadow the Hedgehog? Ban this racist filth.

could just be that they are referencing dark vs light - (evil vs good). doesn't have to be literal.. look at the yin and yang philosophy.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 719, Matsumi Sisters wrote:And he's still dodging the question, there's guaranteed scum here:
Unvote
Vote: reinoe

- Kuro.

i don't think so. he just seems mad
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 729, aphix wrote:I'm completely fine with running up Reinoe ... Since you guys don't care to lynch for sure scum today.

you think mats is confscum? if thats the case.. why are you completely fine with running up reinoe? the one who is going after her.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

VOTE: aphix

i think matsumi should be given a day to test her other shot. and i don't think that we should at all say who we want her to shoot...given that scum can just shoot the same target.
if tomorrow... there is only one kill. even if she is the vig, she should be killed to get rid of wifom.. i think

nik wants majiffy lynched... but gonna put the vote here.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 741, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Your piece couldn't decide if it was a review, a synopsis, or a report and it's not clear who its intended audience is. Entire sentences were plagiarized from Wikipedia. Considering you also posted this review on a furry forum two years ago and it's not even fresh - it was a complete waste of time for me to read. D+

so rude :P
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 772, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 735, Fluminator wrote:
In post 718, reinoe wrote:1) matsumi is confirmed scum today.
2) you never hinted at Gaiden being scummy for trolling.
3) people claim publicly all the time when they're about to be lynched.
4) reading a post with the exact type of bias makes total sense. It's remarkable that you can find the time to ISO a person with from the perspective of multiple biases but can't find the time to analyze that randommidget wagon. Is it because you are on it?
5) I will not be appeased by your bullshit.

Off to work. I may or may not have phone posts later today.

1) Oh really?
2) Oh really? (And I don't think your scum because your trolling)
3) True, and?
4) Stop trying to divert the subject. I'll do one later.
5) ditto :] I'm on to you.

@Gaiden: I'm starting to like you. Do what you need to.

VOTE: Doublade
Get your lazy butt in here.

This is a horrible vote.

agree
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 782, Fluminator wrote:I think voting lurkers can be a good thing. It sometimes works in getting them to post. Doublade is only null for me though. I don't actually think he should be lynched.
I think practically everyone is very confident Matsumi is scum. I am at least. What Reino is doing is still anti-town.

ya but not when there is other stuff going on. it came out of the blue. why vote him if you dont actually want him lynched?
why not vote for your scum reads then? this is strange flum
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 783, notscience wrote:This will be a VC tomorrow when I get back from Temple. Prods and all the updated shit too.

Meant to do it the past 48 hours but I've been phoneposting mostly.

*hugs*
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 808, reinoe wrote:This town sucks. And by "town" I mean all the people with a townie PM, who at this point are actually refusing to lynch scum but enthusiastically lynched another townie on D1 without even stopping to think. And now you idiots are swallowing this fake-claim trash hook line and sinker. I want nothing to do with this garbage.

The townies in this game are beneath me and the moderation is beyond atrocious.

@mod,

I ask to be replaced.

jesus.

moderation is ok . you don't have to go making him feel like crap
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 813, Doublade wrote:instead we should vote reinoe

VOTE: reinoe

i know youre replacing out
but your slot needs to leave

now

just wait for replacement
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 816, Fluminator wrote:To Reino:
Only two people are arguing against the Matsumi Lynch. To call the whole town idiotic over two people's actions shows a really negative side to you. It looks like you are forgetting that these games are primarily meant to be fun.
Also, the way you keep twisting why Matsumi isn't getting lynched is getting annoying. Please understand the other person's argument before you attack a straw man and call people idiots. (You know full well she is not living because people believe her claim)
Finally, it seems like that idiot statement was referring to me specifically. So I think you are calling me an idiot town? I thought you thought I was scum. If you truly thought I was scum, you wouldn't be upset at me.

Oh well, it was fun playing with ya. See you later. (Unless you deem me to be beneath you to ever play with me again)

^good post.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

k, flum is prob town.

it's my sentiments as well regarding reinoe
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:38 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 805, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Pretty Picture
You don't get any.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Matsumi Sisters (5):
Anatole Kuragin, aphix, Alchemist21, reinoe, Fluminator
reinoe (2):
Majiffy, Matsumi Sisters
aphix (1):
Flames of Disaster
Majiffy (1):
Krystal Bald

Not Voting: scrambles, Doublade

Deadline
Deadline is October 15th at 12:00AM EST. This is in (expired on 2014-10-15 00:00:00)

Boring Mod notes
I saved the game I hope you're happy.
pieguyn will have a choice to play on his own or replace out.
Votes against metal sonic won't be counted because he doesn't exist in this game.
Please tell me if there's anything wrong with a VC.

Gaiden replaced scrambles back on D1. Thanks for the VC!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:27 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Pretty Picture
You don't get any.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Matsumi Sisters (4):
Anatole Kuragin, aphix, Alchemist21, reinoe
reinoe (3):
Majiffy, Matsumi Sisters, Doublade
aphix (2):
Flames of Disaster, Krystal Bald

Not Voting: SXTLHGaiden, Fluminator

Deadline
Deadline is October 15th at 12:00AM EST. This is in (expired on 2014-10-15 00:00:00)

Boring Mod notes
Matsumi Sisters will be staying in this game.
Flames of Disaster have requested replacement. Searching for one also.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: Krystal BaldVOTE:

She's avoiding voting me in favor of
anyone else
while soft-supporting a wagon on me.

Scum afraid of blowback when I flip town.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: Krystal Bald

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

I think we should lynch matsumi still.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Majiffy »

Niet.

||
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:44 am

Post by aphix »

Welp, didn't realize I hadn't posted in here in so long. Been following along but there is nothing to continue.

Right now I have little other thoughts on this train wreck of a game. I think Matsumi should be lynched. There isn't a reason not to in my mind.

If they are vig, I don't trust there judgement. If they aren't, which I think is most likely, I'm guessing they claimed vig because there isn't a vig in the game. With this town it'll just lead to two more town deaths before we get around to lynching them. I don't see a reason to wait. Period. I haven't posted because I have nothing new to add. The current talk provides nothing to the game.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

I would lynch aphix too
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by aphix »

And with that post a look at his ISO wouldn't be surprised if AK is scum. Might be just omgus on my part but the most effort I read in his iso is him judging Renois non game related posts, but I guess I'll wait for a flip here to move forward. Hopefully there well be something helpful to reply to to keep me engaged.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Fluminator »

No time really to post right now.
Flames is getting replaced too?
I had a town read on Aphix D1. Can someone explain why they think he's scum?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I'm not seeing the aphix=scum either even after reading his ISO.

Return to “Completed Open Games”