Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

No, but someone in the same game as lots of other people who might suggest that would.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 945, aphix wrote:Flum where do you see in against majiffy.

Newbie: the fact that your disregarding the fact I was pushing AK to see the responses. Rather you believe it or not the fact that you ignore it is an indicator you haven't read more then the first few pages your trying to misrepresent what happened in the game. Either way stop it.

I actually read all of the pages (admittedly some posts were skimmed), but I'll look back again.

In post 947, Majiffy wrote:
In post 919, Fluminator wrote:You no longer want Reino lynched?

I'd be ok with Reinoe, because I think Bald's play is a chainsaw instead of a WK. But I would prefer Bald the obvscum.

In post 920, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 913, Majiffy wrote:
b) Your previous reasons are that I made an argument you disagree with and stuck to my guns. That's not alignment-indicative, and even if you want to make the argument that it is, it's more likely to come from town.

why?

Tell me how many times you've seen town tunnel.
Tell me how many times you've seen scum townread because of tunneling.

Compare and contrast.

In post 924, Newbie wrote:Also, sorry about all of the 'he/she'. I know it gets annoying and repetitive to read. >.<

Please explain how you went from posts in the 60-70 range to posts in the 400 range with seemingly no reading in between.

Then jumping on the flavor-of-the-week wagon with circumstantial reasoning.

In post 927, Fluminator wrote:So Majiffy and Anatole seem to be on one camp against Krystal. Newbie and Krystal seem to be against Majiffy and Aphix. Aphix and Reino were also against Majiffy. I'll probably place my vote on Majiffy soon. I want to re-read his ISO first.

What does it tell you that everyone is happy to lynch me?

:wink:

As I was reading through, I picked out the posts of yours that stood out. That's why there's a big gap. This also has nothing to do with jumping on the wagon. You're genuinely scummy to me, and nothing has happened for me to change my mind.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 66, aphix wrote:VOTE: Anatole Kuragin

If the reason isn't obvious I don't know what to say to you. I also call this is scum right now.

In post 76, aphix wrote:
In post 70, Krystal Bald wrote:Aphix I dunno what you're getting at, Anatole is obviously town. You'll have to explain using little words for me.

Because of the degree of the reaction he had.

I also don't think the two responses you gave were correct. As either alignment I'd choose not to say anything and see what people do. If I was to call you out on it, I'd be looking at explaining everything and calling you out directly, as opposed to playing dumb and being like, duh I don't know what you are doing here. Especially with his later posts making it look like he thought you scum slipped ... but deciding to let it go. It's a concern of mine.

In post 79, aphix wrote:
In post 78, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 76, aphix wrote:
In post 70, Krystal Bald wrote:Aphix I dunno what you're getting at, Anatole is obviously town. You'll have to explain using little words for me.

Because of the degree of the reaction he had.

I also don't think the two responses you gave were correct. As either alignment I'd choose not to say anything and see what people do. If I was to call you out on it, I'd be looking at explaining everything and calling you out directly, as opposed to playing dumb and being like, duh I don't know what you are doing here. Especially with his later posts making it look like he thought you scum slipped ... but deciding to let it go. It's a concern of mine.

That's cool that half your explanation for voting me is for stuff that happened after you voted me. Are you looking into a krystal bald to see my mafia future?

That part has little to do with my reason to vote. Just further evidence in my book. I'm not a big fan of making different posts just because some things since then has happened. Good job though.

In post 180, aphix wrote:
In post 171, Krystal Bald wrote:@Al: That line of reasoning is kinda garbage, lots of people, myself included, play differently in p much every game so I really doubt this scientific method thing you're trying here is gonna work out for you.

Alright. So right now, I'm not liking Krystal at all. This one is really striking me as very strange. One probably shouldn't aim to play differently every game. That means you are going to be a wild card every game and not useful. Either as town if your town or as scum if your scum. Consistency as both town and scum is really where the goal should be. Two even if someone is going to be playing differently there are going to be parts of them that are going to be the same, unless perhaps if they have some sort of mental disorder.

It just very much rubs me the wrong way. Combined with the "reaction test." Which I think is worded poorly if it was coming from a reaction test as town, and at this point would rather lean on it as a scum slip.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Krystal Bald

In post 188, aphix wrote:
In post 184, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 182, Fluminator wrote:Now, that I'm pretty sure is an omgus vote.

not quite.

@aphix - where was it said that he aimed to do that? you are twisting it
you do realize that ppl change their meta right? so why are you saying that consistency is the key, otherwise you're a wild card. honestly sounds like bs. and really poor justification

Playing against your meta is different then choosing to play differently every game. Also, I like how you say that my use of the would aim is twisting it, aim being used as in there is a choice for the change, and then you what, next sentence defend yourself by stating they choose to change ... Trying to make my vote against you purely un game related.

Also, it's really common for people to see something they don't like and not immediately attack it. I still don't like Anatole's response. Doesn't mean that your initial "test" wasn't and still isn't complete and total crap.

In post 212, aphix wrote:
In post 198, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Aphix, what made you change your mind on your opinion of Krystal's brilliant reaction test?

Nothing changed.

In post 264, aphix wrote:Post reads to me less like a reads list and more mimicking what has been posted so far this game.

randomidget: Can you explain what about doublade you don't like? I'd prefer quotes and reasons, not just don't like it.

In post 296, aphix wrote:Flum: I had votes on both of them due to me having suspicious on them... Hence the votes. I don't like either the 'reaction test' or the response to the reaction test.

randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

VOTE: randomidget

In post 303, aphix wrote:What part of I have suspicious on both of you indicate bad logic. Please tell me that.

In post 309, aphix wrote:
In post 307, Fluminator wrote:
In post 288, Fluminator wrote:
@Aphix. You must have missed my question. Your two votes have been on Kurigan and Krystal. Do you lean towards thinking they are both scum? Or are you certain that at least one of them is, but not other. I'm trying to figure out your thought process here in voting for both of them.

@Aphix. I asked you if you thought they both were scum, or if one or the other. You just responded by saying you thought they both were suspicious. I assumed that you meant you viewed both as scummy (at the same time), but I guess you didn't answer my question yet.

I would be leaning scum. I would highly doubt they would be scum together. So unlikely both are scum. It's hardly a strong read.

Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 296, aphix wrote:randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

Lalalala still waiting for people to see the light and lynch aphids w me.

Also, I'm used to town having a strong push and trying to lynch me early. It's how I play. I am not used to people flinging crap like you are.

So to best answer your question at this point I'd lean Krystal more scum. Anatole is more VI in my opinion.

In post 340, aphix wrote:READ MY POST. I ask you a direct question. You state you can't quote posts from you phone and continue ignoring the question. Guess what. Even from a phone you can write [ post ] [ /post ]. I know I do that. Then stating I didn't give reason. Which is an indicator you aren't reading my post.

In post 296, aphix wrote:
randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

Bold added for emphasis.

Flum: Please read the last paragraph. First sentence. He says I didn't give a reason for my vote. It's my indication that here's another reason. Also Flum you state that I claimed KB and Anatole are scum together. Could you please point out where I stated that?

In post 347, aphix wrote:Flum: The thing is you still have yet to provide the point where I said they were scum together. If you can't actually point out where I stated they were scum teams that's fine, as I know that's the case. It'd be nice to admit you were being a little over ambitious with your description of what I was doing.

In post 355, aphix wrote:KB: His response to your "reaction test" felt very VI. Possibly faked. Outside of that no.

Flum: I have answered your question. I've stated that I don't think they are scum together, but doesn't mean they can't both be scummy in my opinion.

In post 379, aphix wrote:So the fact that I've made it very clear that I think both KB and Anatole are scummy but have confirmed I don't think they are scum partners and now KB brings it up some more continues to reinforce the thought that KB is more likely scum. Doesn't' feel like they are trying to discuss it so much as trying to muddy up a situation that is pretty damn clear.

Still like randomiget more for scum though.

In post 401, aphix wrote:
In post 395, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 328, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 324, aphix wrote:I hate people that defend themselves by saying "I don't do much day one." They tend to continue on to not do anything.

Yeah but why is it scummy, I see town doing that shit every game.

For refs

Yeap. Didn't say it was scummy. But when there is scum, and very anti town activity. It adds up. Thanks though.

In post 410, aphix wrote:
In post 408, Randomnamechange wrote:You are going after me. I am currently an easy target. Surely that makes you scum? I was generally thinking that active players were town at that point, but now something informative has happened (the wagon on me) I'm starting to notice scummy behaviour in other players.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Omgus

In post 443, aphix wrote:I do have town reads.

I'm actually reading majiffy and flum as town.

And I'm sure I'm going to shit for it but I also am starting to lean town on KB.

At this point I am still thinking randomidget is scum, and am leaning scum on reinoe. His ramblings don't make town sense to me at all.

I'm not really sure if many other people are playing this game at this poin.

In post 461, aphix wrote:Actually Krystal, I didn't miss it. I'm blatantly not responding to you at this point in time.

In post 542, aphix wrote:Is it not twilight doublade? I was going to make an obligatory post about waiting for flip. Did someone count votes wrong? Meh. I'll just wait for a mod to show up then.

In post 568, aphix wrote:FOS: reinoe for the video.

pedit: All the videos.

In post 620, aphix wrote:That self vote .... I don't see that play coming from town, at all.

VOTE: Matsumi

In post 626, aphix wrote:Welp my l-1 vote certainly allows us to know whatever alignment, Krystal Bald is a moron.

Lets see if it is followed with a vote now.

In post 682, aphix wrote:Or, we don't lynch her today. We make a different mislynch. There is wifom about only being one kill and we end up lynching her tomorrow. So if she's town ... We provide scum two more kills for funsies. If she is scum we also still provide them extra time.

I'm pretty confident Matsumi isn't vig.

In post 693, aphix wrote:See I think KB is probably town. I say next person to votes me isn't though.

In post 696, aphix wrote:Hah. Hardly an intimidation attempt. But thanks for confirming my suspicious with the quick change in votes.

In post 729, aphix wrote:I'm completely fine with running up Reinoe ... Since you guys don't care to lynch for sure scum today.

In post 778, aphix wrote:Yeah. Nevermind. I'm actually still completely find a Matsumi lynch completely fine by me. I think my vote is fine where it's at.

In post 905, aphix wrote:Four pages behind. Not reading it right now. Prod dodge.

In post 906, aphix wrote:All caught up now. Still nothing changed for me. Still pretty sure Krystal bald is town unfortunately.

Still think renoi was trying to bus Matsumi. Still think Matsumi needs to be lynched.

aphix, where in these posts did you reveal the reason that you were pushing AK is to see the responses? The very first post says that your vote
is for
AK is because of AK's response. Is that what you're referring to?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by aphix »

You'll probably need to reread 180-188. Second paragraph where I mention it's not uncommon to see something and not immediately attacking it. I never liked KBs reaction test and was sidestepping the issue to see how things go.

Now perhaps you want to move on to something that's relative to the game currently?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Weird, I don't know why I thought Aphix was against Majiffy. I'll just pretend to be smart and say it was a reaction test.
Although I think all elements from the game are relevant. Same role PMs from day 1.
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

the prod was gotten a guess
must i have a gender.. is it not enough for me to simply b kinda hot sometimes

2x mafiascum member of the month !! wowowowee !!!
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

*i guess

will quote in hydra l8r

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 953, aphix wrote:You'll probably need to reread 180-188. Second paragraph where I mention it's not uncommon to see something and not immediately attacking it. I never liked KBs reaction test and was sidestepping the issue to see how things go.

Now perhaps you want to move on to something that's relative to the game currently?

Eh. I still don't see it, but I'll drop it for now.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 951, Newbie wrote:
As I was reading through, I picked out the posts of yours that stood out. That's why there's a big gap. This also has nothing to do with jumping on the wagon. You're genuinely scummy to me, and nothing has happened for me to change my mind.

*thumbs up*

Still town. Good luck with that scumread, though.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

yo flum where's your majiffy vote at
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Pretty Picture
You still don't get any.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Matsumi Sisters (2):
aphix, reinoe
reinoe (4):
Matsumi Sisters, Doublade, Fluminator, Alchemist21
Krystal Bald (2):
Majiffy, Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin (1):
SXTLHGaiden
Majiffy (2):
Newbie, Krystal Bald

Not Voting: No one

Deadline
Deadline is October 15th at 12:00AM EST. This is in (expired on 2014-10-15 00:00:00)

Boring Mod notes
3 Days left warning!
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Fluminator »

Krystal Bald wrote:yo flum where's your majiffy vote at
First, what do you think of Reino's last post when he has the emotional breakdown. He clearly shows he thought I was town in that post, yet he was calling me scum in earlier posts. How do you explain that?
And I was willing to vote for Majiffy because people didn't want to vote for Reino and I didn't want to waste my vote. It seems a lot of people are willing to vote for Reino so I'll keep it on a bit longer.
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:13 am

Post by caledfwitch »

vote for reinoe today
go for majiffy tomorrow

3 days left what do yall say

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I still say Bald is obvscum but I'll switch to Reinoe if deadline requires.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

but the deadline requires it ;n;

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by aphix »

VOTE: reinoe

Fine. At this point I'll go here. I do think it's just going to delay what really needs to be done.

This is l-1 according to last vote count. I don't know if reinoe has claimed at this point, but lets please see an intent and claim.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

This is idiotic, how many people have actually given reasons for wanting reinoe lynched? It just feels like we're going down the path of least resistance now and lynching the guy who can't fight back.
We're also not going to be getting a claim since y'know he replaced out.
In post 961, Fluminator wrote:First, what do you think of Reino's last post when he has the emotional breakdown. He clearly shows he thought I was town in that post, yet he was calling me scum in earlier posts. How do you explain that?

I'm not sure if it was intentional but if so your Bill O'Reilly impression is spot-on here.
I don't think reinoe was talking to you specifically, and was instead talking to everyone not on the Matsumi wagon.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by aphix »

UNVOTE:
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. Sorry for the blank unvote but KB actually made a fair point. Wanted to submit that unvote before anything else happened.

Here's to aim to not play with reinoe again.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:39 am

Post by pieguyn »

dodge no time atm will pick up later
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:03 am

Post by caledfwitch »

In post 966, Krystal Bald wrote:This is idiotic, how many people have actually given reasons for wanting reinoe lynched? It just feels like we're going down the path of least resistance now and lynching the guy who can't fight back.
In post 961, Fluminator wrote:First, what do you think of Reino's last post when he has the emotional breakdown. He clearly shows he thought I was town in that post, yet he was calling me scum in earlier posts. How do you explain that?

I'm not sure if it was intentional but if so your Bill O'Reilly impression is spot-on here.
I don't think reinoe was talking to you specifically, and was instead talking to everyone not on the Matsumi wagon.

ew??????? we're not going down the path of least resistance
we're lynching someone who was literal and actual trash to town

idk if its clear but that slot is toxic

Doublade
Doublade
Goon
Doublade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Doublade »

In post 955, caledfwitch wrote:the prod was gotten a guess

In post 956, caledfwitch wrote:*i guess

will quote in hydra l8r

In post 962, caledfwitch wrote:vote for reinoe today
go for majiffy tomorrow

3 days left what do yall say

In post 964, caledfwitch wrote:but the deadline requires it ;n;

In post 970, caledfwitch wrote:
In post 966, Krystal Bald wrote:This is idiotic, how many people have actually given reasons for wanting reinoe lynched? It just feels like we're going down the path of least resistance now and lynching the guy who can't fight back.

ew??????? we're not going down the path of least resistance
we're lynching someone who was literal and actual trash to town

idk if its clear but that slot is toxic

all of these are mine

"The complex attack patterns of its two swords are unstoppable, even for an opponent greatly accomplished at swordplay."

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Newbie »

Can someone build an actual case against reinoe? Explain what's exactly so toxic?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'll post my full reason why I think Reino is scum tonight or tomorrow. It's Thanksgiving where I am so I don't want to do it right now, especially on my phone. We should still have time.
Although Doublade, is the only reason your voting Reino is because he is toxic?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 964, caledfwitch wrote:but the deadline requires it ;n;

48 hours or so doesn't "require" anything. I'm holding out for Bald.

||

Return to “Completed Open Games”