reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 273, Krystal Bald wrote:Also it looks like you're justifying your Alch vote by calling other people scum with him, while not actually providing any good reasons for why Alch himself is scum.

Al's Post 151 is scummy as fuck.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 272, Krystal Bald wrote:
You know that it takes longer than 13 minutes for the site to log you off due to inactivity right?

I'm more than happy to withdraw the first two sentences of point 3.

Selkie
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by notscience »

Pretty Picture
Working on thsi right now

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Majiffy(1)-
SXTLHGaiden

SXTLHGaiden(0)-

Fluminator(0)-

reinoe(2)-
Matsumi Sisters, Majiffy

Alchemist21(1)-
reinoe

randomidget(2)-
Fluminator, Doublade

Clusk92(1)-
Ankamius

Matsumi Sisters(0)-

Ankamius(0)-

Anatole Kuragin(1)-
aphix

Doublade(1)-
randomidget

Krystal Bald(2)-
aphix, Alchemist21

aphix(1)-
Krystal Bald

Deadline
Deadline is September 29th at 12:30PM EST. This is in (expired on 2014-09-29 11:30:00)

Boring Mod notes
All VCs up to this one have had flavor inserted, go back for lols.

Crab is the best shellfish.
Last edited by notscience on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 275, reinoe wrote:
In post 273, Krystal Bald wrote:Also it looks like you're justifying your Alch vote by calling other people scum with him, while not actually providing any good reasons for why Alch himself is scum.

No it isn't. He's saying that despite one or two things that these people have posted, their body of work seems town. Scum do the opposite, where they use one or two points to attack a person without looking at the big picture.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 278, Krystal Bald wrote:

No it isn't. He's saying that despite one or two things that these people have posted, their body of work seems town. Scum do the opposite, where they use one or two points to attack a person without looking at the big picture.

He's also not sure of those reads: giving him maximum flexibility to get on any wagon at anytime for any reason! He merely posted it to look busy. It's really obvious.

Selkie
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Also usually I'd say that it's usually town who follows up on a case and gets pissed off at being ignored but the case wasn't very good to begin with so eh.
Don't really understand why you can't just respond to it instead of being antagonistic though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Clusk92
VOTE: randomidget

I don't even need to look any further than this:

In post 261, Randomnamechange wrote:clusk - null. no content.
doublade - scum. isn't posting and I don't like what he has posting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Duoblade suddenly returning at that immediately is making me nervous too, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 268, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 250, Ankamius wrote:Pie, post more. I want to get a read on you.

I've been extremely busy recently and haven't had much time/motivation to play. but I will try

what's your read on reinoe?

Misled town.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 279, reinoe wrote:

He's also not sure of those reads: giving him maximum flexibility to get on any wagon at anytime for any reason! He merely posted it to look busy. It's really obvious.

Or maybe it's because it was barely page 7 and half the players had posted less than three times. Also he posted the reads because he was asked to, not to look busy.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 282, Ankamius wrote:Duoblade suddenly returning at that immediately is making me nervous too, though.

I was thinking this too, they did the same thing earlier when someone addressed them.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, one last note.

I'm getting a scumread on pie (Matsumi Sisters).
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 284, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 279, reinoe wrote:

Or maybe it's because it was barely page 7 and half the players had posted less than three times. Also he posted the reads because he was asked to, not to look busy.

Right, and he was farting around not doing anything except asking a bunch of fluff questions until someone asked him for reads.

Situation 1)During a murder investigation the cops don't ask "what's your favorite food, favorite color, where you went to elementary school, and does this uniform make me look fat".

Situation 2)They ask "where were you on the night of the murder".

Situation 2 with one question is more useful than situation 1 with four questions. Alchemist was wasting everyone's time with questions like in situation 1 and so he got asked to post some reads by Ankimius. The method of that reads list was complete shit.

Selkie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 287, reinoe wrote:
Right, and he was farting around not doing anything except asking a bunch of fluff questions until someone asked him for reads.

Situation 1)During a murder investigation the cops don't ask "what's your favorite food, favorite color, where you went to elementary school, and does this uniform make me look fat".

Situation 2)They ask "where were you on the night of the murder".

Situation 2 with one question is more useful than situation 1 with four questions. Alchemist was wasting everyone's time with questions like in situation 1 and so he got asked to post some reads by Ankimius. The method of that reads list was complete shit.

Alchemist caught my eye because of this near the start. His questions were all meta-based that wouldn't really work here. However, keep in mind he comes from a different site that is more meta-based. What questions are useful on that site are different here. I don't see anything scummy about him anymore when you view him from that angle.

In post 261, Randomnamechange wrote:
I really haven't seen much to comment on. A lot of what has been going on has been, in my opinion, pointless arguing. If you look at my other games I tend to start contributing more as the game goes on. For now.

Alchemist - town. trying to figure out who is scum and seems generally interested in finding scum.
Fluminator - town. same as above.
Reinoe - town. I don't see a scum player playing the way he is.
ankamius - town. liking his posts, seems to have genuine reads.
Majiffy - leaning town. Don't see scum motivation behind his posting.
Anatole Kuragin - leaning town. hard to read but gut says town.
aphix - null, leaning town. not much content but what I see I like.

gaiden - null. I sposting, not a lot of content but seems to be happy with that.
matsumi sisters - null. I need to re-read them as I have no idea what my read is there.
clusk - null. no content.

krystal bald - null, leaning scum. Seems to be making an effort to look town without much scumhunting going on.
doublade - scum. isn't posting and I don't like what he has posting.

There has been lots to comment on. If you think the arguments have been pointless so far, say you do (sooner). Or maybe start an argument you will find useful. It's not helpful to just hang out until the other players do it for you.

@Aphix. You must have missed my question. Your two votes have been on Kurigan and Krystal. Do you lean towards thinking they are both scum? Or are you certain that at least one of them is, but not other. I'm trying to figure out your thought process here in voting for both of them.
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Matsumi Sisters »

In post 286, Ankamius wrote:Oh, one last note.

if this is a tone-based read I was expecting that eventually and I'm going to warn you right now I'm in the process of eliminating my overly aggressive style and only being ultra-aggressive when the situation calls for it (e.g. this game, ISO Team 9). (if you wanna know the reason why, it was not only taxing for me but it tended to just piss ppl off more than anything else and it didn't have the effect I wanted anyway)

if it's not, why?

also what do you make of reinoe's responses to me? I don't like the fact that his wall re: me basically consisted of nothing but misreps or the way he kept trying to discredit my original case on him instead of addressing it.
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Matsumi Sisters »

btw @KB: why do you think Majiffy is scum lining up an easy lynch? I have him as null.

-Yuu
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

I'm sorry for not quoting but my pc isnt letting me browse and qupting is nigh on impossible on my phone. Please can someone explain why having the same reads as most people is scummy?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 291, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm sorry for not quoting but my pc isnt letting me browse and qupting is nigh on impossible on my phone. Please can someone explain why having the same reads as most people is scummy?

IDK about this but what do you think of Reno's reasons for voting Alch?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 290, Matsumi Sisters wrote:btw @KB: why do you think Majiffy is scum lining up an easy lynch? I have him as null.

-Yuu

His reason for voting Reno is crap, his posts are fluffy and his reason for voting Reno is crap. His argument can be boiled down to "you're reading the situation incorrectly so you must be scum!"
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I think they are idiotic but reinoe is simply misguided.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 289, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 286, Ankamius wrote:Oh, one last note.

if this is a tone-based read I was expecting that eventually and I'm going to warn you right now I'm in the process of eliminating my overly aggressive style and only being ultra-aggressive when the situation calls for it (e.g. this game, ISO Team 9). (if you wanna know the reason why, it was not only taxing for me but it tended to just piss ppl off more than anything else and it didn't have the effect I wanted anyway)

if it's not, why?

also what do you make of reinoe's responses to me? I don't like the fact that his wall re: me basically consisted of nothing but misreps or the way he kept trying to discredit my original case on him instead of addressing it.

Tone, yes. If that is the case, then what specifically made you stop going after reinoe?

Point out what you mean with reinoe's responses. Him not addressing it right away is null, and otherwise I paid very little attention to the actual content of that argument and focused on figuring out the motivations instead. reinoe in that angle is either ballsy scum or town that doesn't care if he gets wagoned or not.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:17 am

Post by aphix »

Flum: I had votes on both of them due to me having suspicious on them... Hence the votes. I don't like either the 'reaction test' or the response to the reaction test.

randomidget: So, inability to quote means you can't actually answer the question at all?

VOTE: randomidget
Doublade
Doublade
Goon
Doublade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Doublade »

I'm beetlejuicing because while I have this game bookmarked on my main, it takes a significant amount of willpower to log out and onto this account when I have only one game for it. Therefore, I usually only bother doing so when there's something I feel like I absolutely need to say or comment on. Trust me, I'm reading, and I still think with that small response randomidget is the best lynch for today. But both of our heads have other priorities besides this game.

"The complex attack patterns of its two swords are unstoppable, even for an opponent greatly accomplished at swordplay."

Doublade
Doublade
Goon
Doublade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Doublade »

Fun fact: my other head hasn't posted once yet. This is exactly how it was in our only other game together. Something you should get used to.

"The complex attack patterns of its two swords are unstoppable, even for an opponent greatly accomplished at swordplay."

Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Fluminator »

@Aphix: So you think a scum would set up a reaction test against a scum partner? I suppose it's possible, but I have hard time seeing both as scum.

I'm comfortable keeping my vote on midget. He has let it slip he has no pressing desire to scum hunt. I think I'll research his meta and see if we can learn anything interesting.

Return to “Completed Open Games”