Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #0) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Confirm. I'm going to be making a pbpa because I feel that's the easiest way for me to get my thoughts over what has transpired over these 40 some pages as a replacement.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #1) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Then what do you think is a better thing to do? (I
may
take it under consideration because i'm only on page 2 ;-; But another thing is I don't like to just start without really commenting on most that has happened)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Ranmaru »

HezLucky wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Then what do you think is a better thing to do? (I
may
take it under consideration because i'm only on page 2 ;-; But another thing is I don't like to just start without really commenting on most that has happened)

Ignore him. A PBPA provides an idea of your suspicions, which is more than useful (for us and for you).

Thank you, that helps.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #3) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I should be done with my catch up in the next two days. I was busy.

I'm going to experiment with it this time around. Half Pbpa, half just quoting a few things I may feel is important to bring up again. Either way, I want to be able to comment on past events as if I was there when it happened. I feel more accomplished that way, and I don't feel cheap. Thank you for being patient guys.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I am half way. I should be finished by tonight. : D

@Reaper: Just make a new hydra. : P
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Themed pbpa

Reads
:

ToonFighter, Agar, Albert, Porochaz, Zindaras
Don’t like that TF votes a possible innocent person with the excuse of ‘pressuring’ him.
I didn’t like Poro’z 246. Not a good reason to start turning on Vezo. I also don’t like how he asked Amrun to answer a question that was actually in the form of a statement.
I didn’t like Albert’s vote on Furc. Albert didn’t do much yesterday, said he’d scumhunt ToDay, didn’t do shit. I mean he just recently got onto TF so I dunno.
Agar for defending the Vezo wagon quiet adamantly. Minor suspicion, I’d like to see what NS does. Seen em lurk and I don’t like that.
I kinda don’t like Zindy, but I forgot why. So I’ll put em to null for now.

Yosarian
:
#17: I like the way you confirm.
#142: Why do you always say “Better than random lynch” or “Better of a random lynch”
#182: How do you suggest people avoid debates that can become counter-productive? Meaning, how can we prevent from people taking sides that doesn’t help with basing alignment?
#342: Yeah I don’t mind that, actually. (The aggroing) How has your read progressed with him, pairing with his in-game actions and not just his meta?
#353: Oh good point, I didn’t think of that like that.
#355: You mean pre-maturely? I can agree with that, but I wouldn’t agree with claiming something else that they are not. Sorry it’s just I always see people saying town shouldn’t claim vanilla, but I guess they omit the obv that they shouldn’t claim a pr because it’s anti-town.
#507: I think he means ABR would contradict himself to vote him? (Abr voted him shortly thereafter)

Vezo
:
#28: Why early claim : [
#60: Yeah I always think he is Grey Ice xD *I mean she xD

Primape
:
#42: There is no reason for him not to change his meta to fit his wincon. It’s not unlikely, and I find it odd you aren’t worried this time around.
#648: Wrong, I know people who self vote as either alignment or scum. Also we have TWO claims at that time, why would you gun for more? I don’t really know. I don’t find it scummy because I don’t really know what how to deal that because I want to scumhunt but then there are TWO claimed people. >_>

Poro
:
#44: Ah, nice. I found this from that thread:
Seraphim wrote:The problem is that you play exactly the same town and scum, at least from what I can see.

this is the game he is talking about.

So that means his claim should have been null.
#132: I like this post a lot, but sadly this is a critic arm chair post and can’t be based on alignment. Like the helpfulness though, can help town in the long run.
#246: Don’t like this post. Your turn on Vezo seemed faked because you seemed to get frustrated with Vez, instead of thinking he was scum. His #244 seems selfish, yes, but not scummy. He also states his preference, but that doesn’t have bairing of alignment anyways.
#292: What? You seemed to leave the door open by not clearly asking a question. You could simply have said, “Why aren’t you doing anything original?” She wouldn’t have commented like she just did if you did. Then you called her scummy for it.

Brian
:
#49: I like that direction.
#267: Did you really get offended by Agar? Learn to take an insult. I don’t think braindead and lrn2read are things that can really get someone in a bad mood. Also, you bolded the Braindead or Scum, I assume you took Scum as an insult too?
#792: I think that may be because some other things happened here that may not happened in the past when you played with him. For example, the Policy lynches may be something you disagree with him.

Llama
:
#78: What is wrong with drawing out a policy lynch?
#564: What did you think of Abr voting Zindy and also Furc?
#591: Actually, I like that. I would do the same for townreads. I wouldn’t base all my attacks on their suspects though, because we do need to get info even from your or my town reads (Because we can be wrong)

Deathnote
:
#80: Uh, reactions aren’t really drawn out much if you state that you are trying to gage a reaction from a particular person. They’d most likely prepare for it knowing you want one.

Mozamis
:
#83: No, we shouldn’t ignore it. FoS

Alber
:
#123: Not so helpful. Why not instead say “Please answer my #210” etc. Go back and answer it just seems anti town.
#255: Hmmm, how about somehow asking a mod to limit how many games he can join?
#347: Yes, but how does Surye’s dumb plan = scum? I could see some good intent in that, because that way the VI wouldn’t be a distraction anymore. Of course, I disagree with having the cop claim on d2, and having him cop the vi because most likely we can read the VI or catch him with connections.
#354: Eww self meta. Don’t tell us what you would do as scum. I can agree Agar doesn’t really have much on you either.
#416: AND? Does that change your read slightly on Llama?
#483: I also don’t like self-votes/self-hammers, but I’d think that was out of frustration, so it would be a null tell. FoS Albert
#753: Implying he is your scum buddy. Not a good answer.
#855: Disagree. I know some townies who would self vote just to prove a point. Null tell really. I’d just YELL at them though, instead of vote them.
#1027: Will you please post about game related content, and not about ignore lists or people annoying you? Start scum hunting.

Toon Fighter
:
#308: Even worse, most everyone seems to ignore him. Not much though, but some do I think.

Mr Buddy Lee
:
#315: You come out of hiding. : P
#590: Sadly I do not know. I usually go off in-game actions. Vez seems to be a poor player but he seems to at least be sort of, co-operating.

Internet Stranger
:
#333: Aww how sweet
#336: What you afraid to release your scum reads? Pfft.
#449: Now was that question helpful? Did it help you find an alignment?
#544: Why did you say Surye joined EVERY crap wagon instead of saying A crap wagon?
#610: Maybe cuz he’s newb? Cmon bro, you know that when you are a newb, that you’d attack the weaker players instead of the stronger ones. This might only work from a newb scum mindset though, because as town you don’t want to pick fights, you want to accuse WHOEVER you find scummy.
#666: Uh, yes you do want him to claim, no matter what. Even the scummiest people may turn out to be PR’s. Problem is at this time we have one claim too many, sigh. Not anyone’s fault but Vezo’s.
#678: Lol I like how Dk saying you’re town has nothing to do with his alignment.
#849: I like the pressure on RC.

CES
:
#492: Why you answer someone else’s question broski? Defense?
#638: Wait hold on, did you ever say that Vezo should die tho? Did you vote him?

Agar
:
#554: No, he wasn’t. He said every Wagon, instead of A wagon. Every is meant to refer to a collective, and I think IS was actually sheeping someone when referring to Surye.
#616: How are you so sure he’s obvtown?

Zindaras
:
#568: I have seen someone execute scum on d1 before as well. Except that was a scumbuddy. ;-;

Main points
:
Vez claim. :/ - The Vez claim was dumb. It hurt us, especially since we got a 2 claims and another lynch. I don’t usually go for policy lynches because I’d rather lynch scum. Although I’ll take responsibility for my slot’s actions. (By explaining how I feel about pl’s, and scumhunting)

Furc’s active lurking – Well we can’t really tell much and I feel we should have seen what else he has done. It seemed he did worse and others have mentioned that it may have been because of the role he received not being exciting. I feel some people rely to heavily on roles to have fun in mafia.

Furc Self vote gambit – This was very dumb. I do not like self voting nor self hammering, so I would have YELLED at him for doing that. I wouldn’t have voted him like ABR did, especially considering ABR said that scum would/were vote/voting him.

Toon Fighter voting someone who he thinks may be inno – Ok this is pretty hypocritical. He says Furc may be innocent yet votes him for pressure. Essentially he could have said that he wasn’t sure of his read on him and wanted info from him.

Cult recruiter – Hmmm, interesting info there. I don’t really know much about cults, but if there are some, that may mess up my goals of finding scum because of the recruiting.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Zindaras wrote:You did vote Furc.

To make a point to him that self-voting is stupid and will get you killed. If Furcolow flips scum then sure, go ahead and try to lynch me.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:No sarcasm, I found your case entertaning. Out of context it looks like furc and I are crazy.

If you look at it in context, town doesn't self-vote, therefore by that logic my vote is legit.

Yeah but you should have yelled at him instead of voting him. I don't think I even saw the message of "YOU SELF VOTED? WOW I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU IDIOT! *VOTES*". What I saw was "EWW YOU SELF VOTED ONLY SCUM SELF VOTE"
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: Toon Fighter
Reason stated above in reads section.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I read the whole thread in order, yess.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Sensfan: Does RC do that consistently, or has this only happened in this game? Also, who are your current scumreads?

@CES: Ok, got ya. It's more like, you were trying to influence his answer. You didn't have to post that. Why did you post that?
Oh ok. Why did you think Furc should have died? What was scummy about him?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:My win condition says I win if all the threats to the town are dead.

That's not what mine says.

Vote: Vezok

Also by the way, I want to discuss the win con argument. Since Vezo came up town, it means he legit missed the win con. Scum would most likely be attracted to this. Town too, because some people may have been a bit worried as to why Vezo said that. What do you think of the argument? What do you think of the people who pushed with the win con slip up in mind?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert attacks Vezo for the wincon slip. So does Amrun. Surye called him a bad player for that. Porochaz defended him by asking people to give him a chance. (Personally this could be helpful but game content wise it is null). Yosarian doesn’t really comment on it but it could be likely that he was busy arguing with Lain. Toon Fighter subtracts town points from Vezo for the slip up. Agar too busy defending Vezo to notice it too. IS does seem to notice the push on Vezo and doesn’t really seem to think nothing of the Win con slip up. (Oh, nvm, he does notice later)

I'd say that I don't like Alberts, Poro's, and TF's take on the slip.

Lain's 463 piece about Vezo's win con slip seems legit to me. I don't remember much else talk about this, I only picked the reactions to it that stood out.

Internet Stranger wrote:Oh right. Vezo happens to mention the standard boilerplate town victory condition in a theme game and now he is scum incarnate. You all cant keep calling him stupid but then vote for him over some dastardly scumslip. If he is as stupid as you all say, then he clearly didnt bother reading the first post or his PM thoroughly.

If he is scum, lynch him because he is scum, not because he is an idiot. Im inclined to believe him for now because he wont last to the end of the game anyways. Despite that, I would still be ok with getting rid of him, but I like my suggestions (Surye and Kison) better.

What are your thoughts on the Win con push?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: What are your thoughts on the Win con push *considering it was an honest mistake upon Vezo's town flip?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I wouldn't agree with PL's but I wouldn't lynch solely on that, I'd try to look into those particular person's further and see if their motives line up.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Why you lurk bro?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Ranmaru »

LlamaFluff wrote:I can give RC/Batt an old hydra account I used if they want that.

This game just needs a wagon at this point or its going to apathy itself to death, I think TF is a decent scum pick wagon and a good informational one.

You are right. Don't we have enough to have competing wagons between RC and TF?

Toon Fighter (3) - (LlamaFluff, Cogito Ergo Sum, Kublai Khan)
ReaperCharlie (3) - (BrianMcQueso, SensFan, Porochaz)
Albert B. Rampage (3) - (Zindaras, Medicated Lain, Toon Fighter)
SensFan (2) - (ReaperCharlie, HezLucky)
Ranmaru (2) - (AGar, Primate)
Porochaz (1) - (MrBuddyLee)
Kison (1) - (Yosarian2)
HezLucky (1) - (Furcolow)
Internet Stranger (1)- (Albert B. Rampage)
Primate (1) - (Kison)

First we need to move these stragglers into the larger wagons.

@Yosarian: You are voting Kison for lurking, correct? Why not vote RC since he is also lurking? If not, is your vote on Kison effective?
@MrBuddyLee: I agree with your stance on Poro, but how is it doing for you? Do you think you'll get him lynched ToDay? What are your thoughts on TF and RC?
@Furcolow: Why is your vote on Hez? How is it doing for you? What is your thoughts on TF and RC?
@Kison: Why you lurkin'? What are your thoughts on TF and RC? Would you vote either? How is your vote doing for you?
@Agar and Primate: Please re-state your reasoning for voting GB (now me). What do you feel about RC and TF? How is your vote doing for you?
@RC And Hez: Why are you two on Hez? Are your votes satisfying to you? Would you move to TF or RC?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: @RC And Hez: Why are you two on
SENZ
? Are your votes satisfying to you? Would you move to TF or RC?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Yosariaon wrt my pbpa:

Ah, ok. Thank you for clarifying that, that makes sense.

Ah I see. You mean when someone argues to be right instead of argues to convince others that a person is scum.

Yeah I can see that too.

Ah ok, got you. Thank you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:No ploy. Just busy. Me and Battousai are catching up now, in private. We will post our reads when it's done.

I'll be semi-V/LA over the weekend.

But you were free enough to hammer before.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@MrBuddyLee:

This is true. In fact he has stated who he wanted to go but didn't vote. I also didn't like how he turned on Vezo by getting "annoyed" and not by seeing scumminess in him.

I can see that CES has been a bit hypocritical because he himself hasn't really posted much content. I do not know, this is my first time playing with RC. Apparently IS knows that RC doesn't usually lurk.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Kison wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Kison: Why you lurkin'? What are your thoughts on TF and RC? Would you vote either? How is your vote doing for you?

I lurk because I can, and because I am a lazy bastard.

Definitely not willing to vote Reaper Charlie unless there is no other option. That wagon is crap. Yes, frustrating that he is not contributing, but this strategy, if you want to call it that, is not doing him any favors, and yet he continues with it. I am chalking it up to laziness and apathy towards this game, which renders his behavior fairly null. Looking at his posts in other games, I see similar behavior. The only point with any validity is what SensFan said earlier, which is that he idiotically hammered without reading the game. I am willing to wait to see if the hydra improves participation, otherwise I am considering him dead weight.

I'm willing to lynch Toon Fighter. Reading him in isolation, just about every vote of his is terrible. The Death Note one in particular, in which he points out an apparent contradiction(one that doesn't even exist), suggests an explanation for said contradition, then proceeds to vote the guy anyway, reads as fabrication. His FoS on Mozamis is fine. His looks like bullshit:
"You are losing the town points I gave you earlier, and I am starting to think we should policy lynch you as an anti-town player"
. Piggybacking on the lame "Furc is active lurking" wagon. Jumps on Kublai for "lack of D1" scumhunting despite the fact he replaced in late D1 and actually did provide a decent bit.

Both Kublai Khan and Primate deserve further scrutiny, though I'm acknowledging neither is likely to be pursued today. Primate at least comments on his own inactivity and admits he is having trouble getting into the game. Kublai has no such excuse. His last vote also is horrendous - placed without explanation on someone who he has
never once commented on
, while he never finished pursuing two of four of his previous suspects(and one of those two he dropped was me, based solely on the BS 'Recruiter' result form LlamaFluff). I also never responded to one of Kublai's questions yet he never followed up on it, which I find interesting. Kublai also replaced Bamboomancer, whose mere two posts in the game both read as scum.

Unvote

Vote: Toon Fighter

Good point with RC. I like the wagon though, because it'd help garner info and reactions. (If he won't help us, we'll help ourselves *by voting him) Yeah that hammer was dumb, I don't even think he explained WHY he hammered.

Yes I agree, all that is bad. Especially the - townie points thing, and the kublai push.

Yes I'll look into both a bit deeper. They both fell under the radar for me.

@RC: Yo, RC, can you answer my #1148? Also, why did you hammer Surye D1? Did you have a scum read on him?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh wait! I forgot Nobody Special replaced Agar.

@NS: You catching up?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Saw ToonFighter post around.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Furcolow wrote:your vote on TF and buddying of RC is even worse

Not at all, his vote on him was pretty good.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Deathnote:

Thanks for the useless analysis. Does that make them scum? What are you going to do about their votes?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

DeathNote wrote:
Sorry my client will be taking no more questions at this time
. I just could not help but state how useless those votes were.

Wtf?

Ok, so you do know that wasn't scumhunting at all, just 'pointing stuff out' is fake contribution. And you don't even take a stance.

Are you even voting?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Medicated Lain wrote:Ugh. I'm still happy with my vote where it is. You folk are skipping right over ABR... still seems like our best chance, and if he hits as scum, then furc seems like the choice for tomorrow.
I see some merit in Sen's argument on Hez... Hez you don't really have much of a case on Sens all game long. Why are you still pushing it? Not sure how scummy I consider it, since I haven't seen Hez jumping around or anything.. just can't make sense of it.

I suggest you make a case (neat and concise, please, try bullet points : D ), and push for it instead of complaining that we are letting him get away. Ask others why TF is a better lynch/wagon then ABR. Then explain how ABR is a better lynch/wagon then TF. (Both ABR and TF wagons would be better than an RC wagon because we'd be lynching/wagoning for scumminess and not just uselessness that seems like a scum strategy) The best we can do is TF and RC now. I am sure you can drudge up support if you push for it. Show us what you see.

Btw, I have seen Toon Fighter post around and not post here, so that might be a problem.

@CES: Let the ma-- I mean let the girl dream. ;o
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Ranmaru »

HezLucky wrote:hey IS - In response to your #1145, why ABR, specifically? What's special about him, here?

Ranmaru - I would _happily_ switch to Toon Fighter. See my points list. Not RC though. As we approach closer to the deadline, I'm happy to switch to TF. Happy with my vote on SensFan, though. (I don't care which one right now they are close to equal)

Really like MBL #1154 point on Porochaz. Have updated my scumpoints (-1 and +1 respectively) but not to clog up the thread I won't post the update here (will do so when have more to post)

Ah ok got you, that's fine. I'll check it out. Yeah I don't really know Senz scumpicks.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmmm, here is what I think though. If ABR has a connection to RC, this means ABR is the one making the connection, or rather, the lack of connection to RC. So, I'd rather lynch ABR over RC in the case of the pairing. ABR could be doing that purposely to take RC down with him. (Regardless of what RC's alignment may be)

Heres the other thing we have to do. Let us give RC a deadline. 2 Days, no more. I read the whole thread in 2 days (granted I was up at night too), so there is no reason for RC to not catch up over a two day period. The problem is that he seemed to have went semi-v/la for the weekend, and still nothing. By Monday, we'd have 6 days until Deadline. So I'd say in that case, that he should give content by MONDAY night, or we start piling on more votes.

Individually, I'd be fine with switching to RC is he still stalls. Let us not forget he did hammer and hasn't even explained why he did that. (If he hammered, it means he had a scum read or believed the others that he may have been scum)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Didn't Nobody Special replace in?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ah ok. What are your thoughts on RC? He seems to be doing the minimum possible too.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@EBWOP: Last post was in response to ABR.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Up to about page 5. Should have time to catch up a little more tonight.

After that's done, it's analysis time. Scum, beware my hunting skillz!

Hopefully that'll be before the 22d (that's when the deadline is, right?)

Check this. How did you revert to Page four? This was his second post in the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:So ABR, how much effort is Charlie putting then?

Not much so far, but I only played with him twice while I played vezok 5 times. Once I get a pattern on someone, I am overcome with bloodlust. Same thing with Furc, this is my first or second game with him, everyone has bad games.

That shouldn't matter. You should judge his in-game actions separately from his past-game actions. This is my first time playing with RC and I can already find his purpose as useless and dead weight, and slightly scummy. (Because he hammered without explaining or without even catching up over night)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:You should judge his in-game actions separately from his past-game actions.

People who tell me how I should do things amuse me.

So, you are telling me you are having a hard time deciding whether to vote RC or not because you have not been in games with him before? What do you THINK of his in-game actions regardless?

I have only played with LlamaFluff, Nobody Special (Who is AWOL now even though he is posting else where), and CES ONCE before. Should this apply to me?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:im trying to get Charlie lynched.

Charlie is easier to mislynch than myself. You are trying to lynch me tomorrow, eventually, whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Why would IS want to lynch you?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: *Rather then lynching you for connections to RC
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Ranmaru »

SensFan wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Nope.

But I clearly explained why I was waiting until today.

Get off my nuts.

Oh, right.

Well, then, just so everyone in this game knows, I've decided to wait until I see ABR's flip (if and when it comes) to talk about my reads after that, since I think it will be good to just read the game after I know if I should just sheep his views. That's the cool thing to do, right?

In the meantime,
Unvote; Vote: RC

Ok, so you say you are waiting for ABR to flip to give your reads. You also say you are going to sheep him, yet he is now voting TF. Sup?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Nope. I was looking through your ISO for your reads, and asked about that. Can you clarify?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nobody is surprised at your attempt to get me lynched, Internet Stranger.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

Then why are you voting for TF, instead of any of those four?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Can you explain why?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Batt, has RC explained to you why he hammered Surye?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ha, funny. Yeah I meant what his reason was, why he suspected him.

Of course I'm going to assume he had a scumread on him, right?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I agree with Sensfan. If he only told you alignment, I'd assume he was too busy to talk about the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: *And the full role.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Brian:

I just didn't like these two posts. I also thought it would be a good place to start placing a vote.

Toon Fighter wrote:I just noticed this new attack on Furcolow, and I'm trying to be impartial, but there are evidence that may support his innocence.

1) As you may notice if you search for posts made by him, he didn't post anything* between May 1 and May 6. He may have been V/LA BUT
1b) He never said he'd be V/LA at any point of this game*, supporting the active lurking theory
2) He did show up just in time to answer a vote on him, and he had only made 3 posts before that one

As I am not getting anything satisfactory out of DeathNote (or any more scummy reads) I shall
unvote
and
vote: Furcolow
. Let's see how you act with a little more pressure on you. I want answers.

* He didn't post in any of the games he is playing in, and there are several, and he never said he'd be V/LA in any of them. Interpret that as you may. And yes, I know discussion of other games is frowned upon, but I just had to mention these facts.

Here, he is trying to balance out the alignment of Furcow. He says it is for pressure, that he wants answers. Next page:

Toon Fighter wrote:Speaking of which, where is he now? He was here only 1 hour ago. Now that we are discussing his lurking habits, the scum bag should show up

He is already convinced that he is scum. That was what I didn't like about him, that he gave up the 'benefit of the doubt' for Furc....

Err wait. Sensfan countered his argument about Furc possibly being innocent. Still, it seemed TF let Sens have his way there. Even so, I will concede my vote on TF.

Unvote Vote: ABR

Third FoS. Again, he doesn't scumhunt much. After Zindy posts suspicion on him, he refutes with saying "NO U!" The TF vote was the same. He seems to pl people that annoy him, yet he doesn't really seem to be into the game whatsoever. Plus, this wagon needs love.

@Llama: Why does TF seem like a vi to you?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmmm. The vezo kill does line up with his push for him D1.

IS: I'd guess you would start with verifying the claim, and ask Albert more questions.

Like why he claimed a bit early and such.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Unvote Vote: Internet Stranger

@Llama: I haven't seen much 'rage'. What exactly do you mean? Do you mean dealing with AtE and such?

What topic do you feel has been present for a while? What topics do you feel we should transition to?

@ABR: You say you were waiting for Lain and Zindy to to something else with their votes, but you only claimed after Yos said something. I'm going to guess that was unrelated?

How have your reads progressed, ABR? (On IS, Lain, and Zindy, and me, since I replaced GB)

Btw I like Lain's play.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Zindy and IS: At first ABR was on my scumlist but then he claimed SOOO early... So I switched IS for ABR. Also, I didn't feel that push on ABR was pro-town, just a bit opportunistic.

Unvote Vote: RC

Don't like how he is willing to vote his attacker only after two votes pile on IS. Before he has never even said his name. (He has said it once before, saying he hasn't played with him)

ReaperCharlie wrote:I will vote IS as well.

I don't like what I've seen of him so far.

Why haven't you mentioned this before?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yosarian, what do you think of Porochaz, MBL, and Primate?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@TF:

Wait, RC never voted IS. He said he'd vote him later. I voted IS.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I think instead of saying "The argument remains", you should be saying "Oh I meant to say..."

But I think I covered RC's willingness to vote IS AFTER ABR started the wagon, and not saying a word about him before.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Llama: I like the direction you are going with Poro. But, why exactly are you voting for him now?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Poro: I'm assuming you are mocking me. I know that he votes you for scumminess, I just want to know the reason.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: *The reason why he feels you are scummy.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I don't see how that is scummy. Enlighten me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@ABR:

IS makes a good point. Early claim, push to lynch IS instead of just vigging him the next night... But the only thing that doesn't match up is the vezo kill... As seen from your in-game actions, you haven't been very pro-town as of late. Sen's post wasn't scummy.

Why exactly do you want IS lynched over RC, instead of a possible vig in the night?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I didn't really believe the slip to be anything solid, but I wanted to lynch vezok no matter what, and I wasn't going to say that outright because people are pussies that are afraid of policy lynching.

I agree with Sensfan. Isn't this a bit hypocritical with your past beliefs?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Ranmaru »

DeathNote wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:ABR, I was objecting to the "follow my lead, bitches" attitude. Just because you're a claimed vig doesn't mean you're omnipotent. And I'm not faulting you for putting a bullet in vezok, I would've done the same. But given your aggressive play, I'm trying to deter you from becoming a trigger-happy vig that shoots anyone who disagrees with him and hurts the town rather than helping it.

It's more like "I am town and now you have to scumhunt instead of coasting with a vote on a confirmed town player."

But they are being lazy and policy lynching RC as far as I can tell.

Nothing this late is really policy. I find the lynch does have reasons
but i feel the reasons are more because the player is poor town, not scum
. Toonfighter is where the votes should be.

Can you explain how that is so? (In the bold)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Porochaz, what did you think of Batt's recent contributions?

Lol Re-read?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

RC, what do you think of Porochaz?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Ranmaru »

But not, scummy?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Poro, answer my question. What were your thoughts on Batt's contributions?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I assumed you skipped my question, since you responded to Charlie's #1412, which was right after my #1411. Then you respond to his #1410, and then tell me to be patient? I don't know when you will post again, so I insist for you to answer my question as a reminder.

Now, you say you liked Batt's contributions. What exactly did you like about it? Why isn't it enough?

What are your thoughts on this post:

Battousai wrote:@Brian- You idea of a treasure trove is much lesser than mine. I really don't see the "if RC is scum, ABR is scum and if RC is town look at TF/llamafluff" as a treasure trove. Everything you listed you'd do if this slot flips town has nothing to do with RC, just you no longer focusing on the slot. We'd probably get more information if we lynched ABR (not saying that we should, just an example). So that whole point of yours is moot.

ABR- If you live today, would you be willing to follow the town and kill the person who has the second largest wagon (unless it's you of course)?

CES- Do you always post one liners, and very very consise posts? Looking through your ISO has made me a bit suspicous, just want to clarify if this is your standard playstyle as I thought it was different.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh ok. Hope you feel better.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ranmaru wrote:But not, scummy?

Answer this, RC.

Also saw Deathnote posting around.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:There is no reason for people to be voting on side wagons at this point. Lynch the CharlieScumTroll and let's move into the night phase so that Albert and his scumbuddies can kill me.

This post (and pretty much all of SensFan's posts) are dripping with scum.

Yet you can already tell IS and Sens are scum, but not Poro?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Deathnote, why aren't you voting?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Ranmaru »

DeathNote wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:ABR, I was objecting to the "follow my lead, bitches" attitude. Just because you're a claimed vig doesn't mean you're omnipotent. And I'm not faulting you for putting a bullet in vezok, I would've done the same. But given your aggressive play, I'm trying to deter you from becoming a trigger-happy vig that shoots anyone who disagrees with him and hurts the town rather than helping it.

It's more like "I am town and now you have to scumhunt instead of coasting with a vote on a confirmed town player."

But they are being lazy and policy lynching RC as far as I can tell.

Nothing this late is really policy. I find the lynch does have reasons but i feel the reasons are more because the player is poor town, not scum.
Toonfighter is where the votes should be

Clearly, you are directing people to TF, but you aren't even voting him currently. Before you unvoted because you thought Kison was possibly a cult. So, how's the decision going?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Ranmaru »

DeathNote wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Answer my question then...

Ranmaru wrote:Deathnote, why aren't you
voting
doing anything AT ALL?

Cause i dont know what to do

Let me help you,
help us
. (Hint: If you don't know what to do, you should get an idea from this post)

What are your thoughts on: Porochaz, IS, RC, Sensfan, and Llama?

Why is ToonFighter scum to you? Also give two scumpicks behind TF, and why.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Shall we lynch Internet Stranger or Yosarian today so I can vig the other tonight?

Why Yos though?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Because you never really gave a reason for Yos. You pushed for IS, and then mentioned Yos.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Between Yosarian and Internet Stranger, who do you guys want me to vig?

I didn't understand what made you say this.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zindaras, ML, thoughts on Yosarian?

This is the first time you actually ask about Yos. #121

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Between Yosarian and Internet Stranger, who do you guys want me to vig?

You start asking about Yos or IS as choices to vig, yet you never really gave a scum read on Yos before. #122

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum are Yosarian and Internet Stranger, I don't know who else. Look at the wagons they been on. Their posts. IS's certainty about everything, like Surye being scum or Deathnote being town. Yosarian's defense of IS. The interactions.

They are scum.

You then say that Yos is scum because of the wagons he has been on, and because of him defending IS. You haven't spoken about YOS before your #121, and he was your townread.

Spoiler:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Everyone's in such a good mood today, I love it ^^

Yosarian is clearly town to me, and my tust for Amurun grows by the post

Here you don't seem to have a problem with Yos's vote.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Zindaras wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Zindaras wrote:Albert, what do you think of Yosarian, DeathNote, Surye and Lainy?

Who the hell is Lainy?

There's only one Lain here, and she's Medicated.

I like them all. I like everyone who is voting for vezok. Vezok needs out of this game.

Nor here.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

Zindaras. Yaps about anti-town votes. Who has Zindaras voted? Surye, confirmed town. Who else? Nobody. Day 2. Votes for me. His FOS is Furcolow. Can you believe this guy??? And he harps about me making anti-town votes?

Internet Stranger. Scummy as all hell.

Medicated Lain. Votes Furcolow and invents a case about me with her wild imagination.

GummyBear. Read what other's have to say about Gummy.

Sensfan, I need you to slap around some retards for me because evidently I have no control over this game.

Nor here. That is after D2 btw. No mention of Yos's bad voting.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I told you time and time again I had a meta on Surye that everyone else didn't. Nobody listened. AGar "ABR AND SURYE ARE SCUM PARTNERS" no you fool we're not.

The only sensible players here are Yosarian and MBL. I also very much trust KK's skill in hunting scum, but he put Surye at L-1, what gives KK?

Patrick wrote:
Vote Count #12:

Surye (11) - (Internet Stranger, Zindaras, vezokpiraka, Kison, Cogito Ergo Sum, HezLucky, Furcolow, AGar, DeathNote, Kublai Khan, Primate)

Furcolow (7) - (SensFan, Toon Fighter, BrianMcQueso, Surye, creampuffeater, GummyBear, Medicated Lain)
Medicated Lain (3) - (LlamaFluff, Yosarian2, MrBuddyLee)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
Amrun (1) - (Porochaz)
GummyBear (1) - (Albert B. Rampage)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Sensfan, are you still alive? I can't remember anything you've posted.

I told you time and time again I had a meta on Surye that everyone else didn't. Nobody listened. AGar "ABR AND SURYE ARE SCUM PARTNERS" no you fool we're not.

The only sensible players here are Yosarian and MBL. I also very much trust KK's skill in hunting scum, but he put Surye at L-1, what gives KK?

Patrick wrote:
Vote Count #12:

Surye (11) - (Internet Stranger, Zindaras, vezokpiraka, Kison, Cogito Ergo Sum, HezLucky, Furcolow, AGar, DeathNote, Kublai Khan, Primate)

Furcolow (7) - (SensFan, Toon Fighter, BrianMcQueso, Surye, creampuffeater, GummyBear, Medicated Lain)
Medicated Lain (3) - (LlamaFluff, Yosarian2, MrBuddyLee)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
Amrun (1) - (Porochaz)
GummyBear (1) - (Albert B. Rampage)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Sensfan, are you still alive?

Zindaras wrote:You never mention the vanilla claim. Ergo, you did not think it was worthy of a vote.

I want vezok gone more than anything, and if I make people think he's scum, that's the best way to achieve his death - not by fighting against anti-policy lynch protestors. I'm just happy we have a level-headed vigilante that saved last night from being a complete failure.

Nor here. You don't state how Yos's vote was bad.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Oops, those were his ISO's. So ISO: #121, #122, and #124.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

You didn't arouse suspicion after he voted RC though.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ABR, what are your thoughts on Llama?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yosarian2 wrote:Albert: Eh, I still think IS is probably town. He looked soooo town day 1. Stuff like this line just screams town to me :

Internet Stranger wrote:This Vezo and Furc hate is getting annoying. I'm not supporting their lynch now simply out of principle (or at least until in convinced that they are scum).

Btw, I honestly believe this is why you thought Yos was scum. After this, is when you asked Zindy and Ml their thoughts on Yos. You don't seem to care about Yos's votes, but you do care who he thinks is town. (If you did, you would have asked people about him after he voted RC or ML)

So this all stems back to your IS suspicion.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yos, thoughts on this please? Also give me a read on ABR.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

IS, is there a possibility that Yos is right about ABR?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Initially you didn't believe the claim. Are you sure that you now believe the claim?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Internet Stranger wrote:Im sure that right now I dont really care about the claim.

Then what, do you care about? (Besides RC)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:There is no reason for people to be voting on side wagons at this point. Lynch the CharlieScumTroll and let's move into the night phase so that Albert and his scumbuddies can kill me.

This post (and pretty much all of SensFan's posts) are dripping with scum.

Yet you can already tell IS and Sens are scum, but not Poro?

No, because Poro is
usually
lazy and apathetic like that, and
usually
complains and whines about trivial matters, even when he's town. It's not a scumtell on him as far as I am concerned. Whether he's scum or not, I have no idea because I haven't read the rest of his game yet.

I have never played with IS before. I get a scummy feeling from him based on his irrational (and pretty much unfounded) aggression toward me, but that might just be the unfamiliarity. It's definitely not OMGUS. The people saying I was OMGUS voting for IS are pretty stupid because I never did any such thing.

SensFan is obvscum. If that's not plainly apparent to anyone reading his posts, then they, as well as SensFan, are doing it wrong.

Yosarian2 is also pinging my scumdar. He's not an idiot. He knows how to play smart, and how to play dumb, and his posts #1170 and #1310 are undeniably "playing dumb". I'm better as town than as scum? Ha, think again. I'm 5-9 as town and 4-2 as scum. Clicking on my wiki will tell you that almost immediately.

Internet Stranger wrote:I have my eye on anyone not voting for Charlie by this point. You have been warned.

LOL! Bullying people into voting for me before I can post my analysis! Yeahhhh, IS is probscum.

I noticed. What's odd is he is referring to recent post numbers, instead of catching up.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@IS:

Yes. Essentially, two scum picks behind RC.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Also note how Batt has seemingly given up on this account. (I see him posting alot and I think he posted in here, and it never happens)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Internet Stranger wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@IS:

Yes. Essentially, two scum picks behind RC.

Im not a fortune teller. I will find the scum (like Charlie) one at a time.

What does that have to do with fortunes? Let's try it this way:

Give me thoughts on: CES, Llama, Zindy, Yos, and Primate.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Nobody Special: How's that catch up going? It's been 2 days so far.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

What page?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ah, so is it reads time? and RC TALKS ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED, time?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

^Scum?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

You say that all the time, RC.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

RC, explain.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Page 9?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Thus far, yes, Ranmaru. Do you like or dislike the level of content so far? Do you want more depth or less depth? Don't answer that. At least, not if you're going to say "moar depth plz!" :P

And CES, what about #1510 is boring and uninsightful? I have been criticized many times before for catching up, saying "X is scum" and then proceeding to vote that person. People always cry about it because I don't show my work. Now you're crying because I DO show my work. Which would you prefer? Or if there is a comical third option besides "No Mr. Bond. I want you to die", then please, by all means,
enlighten me.

Anyway, continuing on.

Yeah, please continue. MOAR DEPTH PLZ! :P Also, ignore CES. He didn't read mine either. >_> Or rather, he was lucky I only had two lines for him. I don't know if he read the rest, but I'm sure he didn't.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Interesting. How does he usually play? (It's noted that he doesn't even want to answer questions at all)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Interesting. How does he usually play? (It's noted that he doesn't even want to answer questions at all)

Somewhat more good.

DN is definantly in the "VI" category of players, and is lynchbait in most of his games. He does actually get into games most of the time though, and make a few tries to get things done when he decides to or is pushed into it. Running him up will either get him to do something or get him out of the game.

So you are saying he may be doing less because he is scum?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

What is your read on RC, and what were your thoughts on his recent catch up?

Isn't it a bit risky to push for a late wagon near deadline though? Why haven't you tried pushing for it earlier?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I disagree. I don't see town vibes from him. I feel like he is catching up to avoid being lynched (or to stall). (Although his catch up is more than welcome) Still waiting on Batt to actually give reads.

I fear that we can't really drudge up a lynch on Deathnote because people have to argue, change positions and finalize votes all within 4 days. I'd think everyone would rather sit on a wagon near deadline then try to move onto another one.

Btw, can you link to Deathnote's town games where he would try harder than he is here?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Who exactly are you addressing, Hez?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ah, ok. Yeah that only happens if there is a tie between competing wagons. @ Hez
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Llama: I looked at his iso a bit, maybe it's the playerbase or something? I didn't read too much into it.

Well he was being very lurky and scummy. Brian voted him, and others did too. What part of the wagon forming didn't you like?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Well it's either your lynch or RC's lynch. You choose.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Zindaras wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
Zindaras
:
#568: I have seen someone execute scum on d1 before as well. Except that was a scumbuddy. ;-;

Had to get in between here, but I just noticed this while scrolling: was that a reference to the Kingmaker game I played on the WotC-forums?

Hmmm? No, it was a reference to a mafia game I played offsite. "Inception Mafia". I have it on my wiki.

@hez: I have minor suspicions of Sensfan. He hasn't really answered me when I asked for reads. I am willing to support his wagon, but my priority is RC.

Here is the problem. RC has stalled for so long, that he has been the main wagon. Great, he is catching up now, but near his own death. If he would have done this much much earlier, the town could have used all the time wasted on wagoning him, on others that would benefit the town. Because of this, I do not believe he should be left off the hook so easily. (Basically, he was a main distraction for so long, and is only catching up to avoid being lynched [since he is catching up near deadline OF HIS OWN LYNCH)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Ranmaru »

So Batt, do you have any reads?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Ranmaru »

LlamaFluff wrote:I have a guilty/track/etc on DeathNote.

Err, why did you wait so late in the Day phase? This isn't some gambit to derail the RC wagon, is it?

Not once have you voted him earlier in the Day.

Btw, if RC is lynched, would you feel satisfied with DK being vigged? Or would you rather it be the other way around? (seeing as we have 4 irl days now)

I mean, not to disbelieve your claim everytime you do so lol, but I'm trying to compare it to your past game as a cop.

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote AGar

Stuff still bugs me, I will dig up the case on him later. Nothing else to report.

That was right when Day started.

Here you claim the guilty/track late in the phase.

Btw, who did you track? (What body, if you can out that info)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Llama: Oops, I confused Track with watch. Better question:

Why did you track Deathnote yesterday nite? Why haven't you even pressured DK at all to get reactions and such?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Deathnote, when was the last time Llama has addressed you, or even spoken ABOUT you?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Brian, what do you think of Llama's recent claim?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I agree.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mod: Please prod Nobody Special
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ML, Sensfan, I want your thoughts on this too.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hez, you too.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Haha yes same, it's just I was calling out people viewing. :D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

HezLucky wrote:Llama needs to full-on claim right now then. None of this "oh but I forgot to mention this part of my role" incase he's wrong. He came out with it.

...while we're at it, so does DeathNote

Unvote, Vote: DeathNote

Actually, no. Llama must go first, we verify it etc, then Deathnote can go. But not at the same time.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why don't you believe it?

NS needs to be prodded first. If he doesn't post, replace, not lynch. Don't even have a read on him. >_> It'd help more if he was replaced.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yeah I noticed that too. I noticed he hasn't even addressed him ToDay.

What do you think of his results possibly being mixed with a bogus result?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

If you think he was faking the role, why do you think he was doing that so close to deadline, near YOUR LYNCH?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes, but what I find odd is that if Llama were scum with Deathnote, why would he out his buddy when he wasn't even under ANY pressure.

Why do you think he wants to lynch DN over you, though?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: Yes, but what I find odd is that if Llama were scum with Deathnote, why would he out his buddy when he wasn't even under ANY pressure.

Could be translated to:

Yes, but what I find odd is that if Llama were scum with Deathnote, is that he would bus his buddy when he wasn't even UNDER ANY PRESSURE.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok. Was it helpful to you? What did you think of the actions and reactions?

Do you think it could have hurt the town?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Only one thing, Llama: That seems a bit fishy. I would think that could be minor rolefishing. People just confirmed to you that they weren't that role. Although it seems you were trying to push a DN wagon before that, so I don't know.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why exactly?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Lolz this guy trying to pin it on ME D: <

You lucky I made you king.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Emotional black mail. D: <

Sorry, no. Even though you were too busy to catch up tonite, it still seems viable to me that you were stalling until your near lynch.

What are your thoughts on the Llama claim?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@ML: I think Llama was trying to derail the RC wagon, instead of "making a competitive wagon". People really are trying to avoid an RC lynch. If RC flips scum, I'd think llama would be scum. The reason why it seemed desperate was because Llama tried pushing for DN before claiming the track. It was also odd because he never even addressed DN the whole DaY. I have seen him as cop before and that wasn't the usual play.

Yos seemed to be fine with possibly going with Llama's plan, without questioning it first. I don't see much townieness from Yos, but neither do I see scumminess. He's null to me. He hasn't really commented much on others I think. I will look at that post and the first 5-10 pages again to make sure.

Also I have a town read on you. I don't get why people tried to wagon you.

And you make a good point about TF.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mr Buddy Lee, what did you think about Llama's gambit?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

That's a lie. I
pretty much
questioned Llama too immediately, before you did. So did Brian. Others half questioned it and half went along with it. Never said you voted DN. I said you seemed like you would have gone along with him. This is what I mean v

I mean people that may be suspicious. I wanted your thoughts on Porochaz, MBL, and Primate; and you didn't really have any. Look at Primate, pretty much has less posts then Kison, and hasn't posted as much as Kison has. MBL I'm null on, and Poro I'm suspicious of.

IS and ABR are your town reads. ML is a town read of mine. I would like to hear your thoughts on Hez, Zindy and Ces again, though. Agar was replaced by Nobody Special. (Therefore there isn't much to be said but "replace him/prod him"). Furc was just replaced, so hopefully we'll get a better read on the slot.

Of course I know you have spoken of RC, TF, and Kison, but I have heard alot about them. More pressure needs to be directed towards Poro and Primate. MBL I just wanted thoughts on.

Yosarian2 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I have a guilty/track/etc on DeathNote.

Seriously?

I mean, ok, I'm inclined to just believe you and go along with this, but i find it kind of bizzare that you're claiming like this, especally after all that wierd "amnesiac cop told me Kison is a CR" stuff early in the day.

Of course, after other's responses, you then made sure to "MAKE SURE" llama is not doing stupid shit. But I'm telling you my thoughts from when I saw this post.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not going to shoot Llama, rest assured my friend.

Sup Bro. Why you still on Deathnote?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Internet Stranger wrote:Now that Albert has blessed Llama,
Llama clearly must now be in danger of getting killed by the scum
, right? He has precious information that must be heard!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Again, ABR. Why you still voting Death Note?

Also, anyone remember Nobody Special is in this game? Whats up with that guy.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Death Ninja/Reaper: I suggest after you hit Page 20, you do some ISO's and some summaries to important things that have happened. Read my Replace in PBPA and feel free to comment on things I may have missed.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Deathninja, I do agree with the lurkers being a problem. KK is v/la though. NS, Primate, and Sens don't really say much.

@Brian: Sorry, i tend to do that as a person, and as a playstyle. I'll give some reads soon. (I just question alot because there is always something that I question : P )

@Hez: You are essentially giving Death Ninja town(?) points for agreeing with your scumread on Brian?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Poro -
still scum
. “I didn’t like Poro’z 246. Not a good reason to start turning on Vezo. I also don’t like how he asked Amrun to answer a question that was actually in the form of a statement.”

ABR –
Null leaning town
. His actions have been anti-town. He claimed to get a wagon on IS and it failed, thus preventing a wagon to form on him so he could claim and find malicious intent in his wagon.

Zindy -
Still null

Lain -
pretty town
to me. I just like that she is going “Wait guys, why are we doing this, why aren’t we thinking that” etc. I like the case on ABR, good effort. I guess I like her playstyle too.

IS –
Null leaning town
. Hoping he is town. I voted him after ABR claimed because I wasn’t really sure, but I don’t care because I’m for lynching the scums. I would want him to spread out his accusations a bit more, but he would rather not. Still would like to know who else he thinks may be scum.

Brian –
Town
. I didn’t notice Brian was doing the same until he talked about it himself. I do like that he has released all his reads at least. I like that he has explained why he tunnels at least.

NS –
Scum
. Lurking like hell. ‘Agar for defending the Vezo wagon quiet adamantly. Minor suspicion, I’d like to see what NS does. Seen em lurk and I don’t like that.’ He can DIE.

TF -
Null
, since Brian questioned my vote on him.

Llama –
Scum
. Has been fence sitting on TF, yet now says he isn’t sure about TF. He fake claimed a guilty on Death Note AFTER he desperately pushed for his lynch. I thought it was odd he would so such a thing so late in the DAY phase. If he really was worried about wagon competition, why didn’t he try to push for a separate wagon earlier in the Day?

Primate -
Scum
. because he has layed a vote down on ME without explaining exactly why. Then he moved it off and has not yet explained why, or even scumhunted else where.

Kison is townie to me. I really liked his vote for TF, it was pretty legit and he had good reasons to be on that wagon. He also mentioned good points against KK.

KK –
Null
. Useless slot.

CES –
Null leaning town
. He wagons a lot. He has said a little more than usual though (then I have seen from his scum play)

Mr Buddy Lee –
Town
. Hasn’t acted in a scummy way what so ever, and has scumhunted and asked gud questions. Don’t understand why he asked me if I read the whole thread or if I just read individual ISO’s early on though.

Yosarian –
Scum
. I see a little more talk about theory and less scumhunting. I feel this is the most scumhunting he has done:
Yosarian2 wrote:I really wish ABR hadn't claimed. He was already obv town and wasn't going to be lynched today, all this does is get him nightkilled. Oh well, he's basically confirmed town now unless someone counterclaims him on the Vez kill. There's zero chance that a SK or a mafia kill a claimed vanilla townie lynchbait like that.

ABR being confirmed town makes both Toonfighter look even worse right now. I really hate the no-logic Albert vote Toonfighter has had since last week. And now all RC has done is make a no-reason vote for a townie on day 1, and terrible

Scumlist:
RC
Toonfighter
Kison (Still wish this guy would get a little more attention. I hate the way everyone is just letting him basically fly under the radar this game.)

unvote

Vote:Reaper Charlie

And I also feel he replies a lot and doesn’t really ADDRESS a lot himself. Notice how he responds to me about not addressing others, I respond, and he selectively quotes me to address what he wants to address.

Hezlucky –
Null
. I do like that he agrees that pbpa’s are important information. I can see that if someone agrees with you, it is nice, but everyone can’t be scum for disagreeing. But this is from hearing this from others, and essentially I need to focus on Hez a bit more.

Death Note –
Null leaning scum
. Anti town, sadly. He has reacted a bit weirdly to Llama’s accusation, stating that it’s just that Llama wants him out of the way. (Even though Llama never even addressed him D2) I am fine with Death note being a possible vig kill.

Toon Fighter –
Null
. Read might change upon his reaction to MBL’s new inquiry.

Bristep –
Null
. Need to see his replace in thoughts. If he isn’t here by deadline, he BETTER READ UP OVER NIGHT.

Sens fan –
Scummy
, due to his lurkyness. Mild suspicion.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh yeah, Death Ninja is scummy to be for active lurking and stalling to the very deadline of his own lynch. EVEN hammering without giving reads at all. Did he explain why he did that? I think Batt explained a possibility of why he did it, but not an actual explanation as to why.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Because KK is V/la now. Oh yeah, I forgot about the vote and any other actions he has done.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mr Buddy Lee, why are you addressing questions at a faster rate near deadline? Maybe it's just me (and being shocked to see your post in preview mode). Example, you address Primate about his non-existance NOW instead of earlier. Of course I see you address people before deadline, but not as much as you did today. I actually like it. Am I correct? (I did like the post regarding TF)

How do you feel about NS lurking? Have you played with him before?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mrbuddy lee, was that addressed to me, or Yos? (your previous post)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

That isn't a pointless question. Why not?

Plus, asking a read from a town read isn't point less.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Ranmaru »

*I noticed the burst of posts and I was curious.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yos - Fair enough. Now, can you give me one line reasons as to why you believe each person is scum? I only agree with your RC scum read. Also, why do you selectively quote me?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Brian, what is Yos's motivation as scum to defend himself 'on that level'?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I will answer that shortly.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@ML: I think Llama was trying to derail the RC wagon, instead of "making a competitive wagon". People really are trying to avoid an RC lynch. If RC flips scum, I'd think llama would be scum. The reason why it seemed desperate was because Llama tried pushing for DN before claiming the track. It was also odd because he never even addressed DN the whole DaY. I have seen him as cop before and that wasn't the usual play.

Yos seemed to be fine with possibly going with Llama's plan, without questioning it first. I don't see much townieness from Yos, but neither do I see scumminess. He's null to me. He hasn't really commented much on others I think. I will look at that post and the first 5-10 pages again to make sure.

Also I have a town read on you. I don't get why people tried to wagon you.

And you make a good point about TF.

What happens if I flip town? Who's scum then?

Just for the record.

Hmmm. Sensfan. IS. Furc. TF. Deathnote. ABR. Sensfan is minor, but lurking a bit. Seems to be sitting on you. Furc, along with the ride. IS, he voted you to prove a point that ABR scum = RC SCUM. Deathnote because he was calling the wagon stupid without good reason. ABR because he is avoiding it like the plague.

Llama is still individually scummy.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmmm. Then should a townie not defend against a scum's attack? (Maybe it is easier to look at the people who are scumhunting the least and up)

Scum motivation is to survive, but they must also paint others as scum to MYSLYNCH, that is how they survive. So essentially how can you know if someone is scum if they are scumhunting and defending?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I am still satisfied with my vote. TF is null to me now, and Lain makes a good point about him. It's very near deadline, and I think you should be giving others the benefit of the doubt here, Ninja. Your actions were very scummy, and this seems like you are only 'repairing your image' to save yourself from a lynch. We don't have the time to decide whether TF is scummier than you now, and move on to him.

Can you explain why you hammered Surye?

Lain: I didn't do a pbpa on each post of the thread, and I tried to summarize by giving my thoughts on things that seemed important, so that I could get into the game. If there is something important that I missed that you'd like for me to comment on, I can re-read it if you tell me what.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Death Ninja wrote:Consider this, Ranmaru: It's been days since I started contributing, and the people who were voting me for NOT contributing have either clammed up or started lurking.

What does that tell you? Come on, I know you're smarter than this.

It tells me one thing: They think you are scum, and aren't sure that you might flip town. Now then, I feel as though you are trying to fool us, THIS CLOSE to deadline. People have taken strong stances on you, and they had good reason to. You can't expect them to take it back after a quick fix. People off the wagons also have taken strong stances against going on the wagon, so this is a bit too late to get off now. TF wagon is a weak wagon to get on, and most likely won't generate solid info. This wagon will. And people most likely aren't buying it, and they just want the lynch finalized.

@Llama: Why did you say lesser of two evils? You don't have a scumread on RC.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

TF, maybe you should be asking Llama why he would rather lynch you over Death ninja.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Death Ninja wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
Death Ninja wrote:Consider this, Ranmaru: It's been days since I started contributing, and the people who were voting me for NOT contributing have either clammed up or started lurking.

What does that tell you? Come on, I know you're smarter than this.

It tells me one thing: They think you are scum, and aren't sure that you might flip town. People have taken strong stances on you, and they had good reason to. You can't expect them to take it back after a quick fix. People off the wagons also have taken strong stances against going on the wagon, so this is a bit too late to get off now.

Why have they started
LURKING
, was the question.

Ranmaru wrote:TF wagon is a weak wagon to get on, and most likely won't generate solid info. This wagon will. And people most likely aren't buying it, and they just want the lynch finalized.

First, the Toon Fighter wagon is not a weak wagon. It's got six votes.
Why are you calling the it weak?

Second, please enlighten me,
what solid info will my lynch generate?

And finally, yes, people just want the lynch finalized. SCUM want it finalized.

Because they know I have correct reads on them.

Answer is above broski. We are committed to your wagon. Some might not want to argue, when you have waited sooo long to actually contribute.

I'm calling the TF wagon weak because the scumminess isn't there to me. Basically weak wagon = Wagon that is fueled with weak reasons.

I don't think people got on your wagon because you had reads on them.

I'm not buddying. I suggested he should have asked Llama about his vote on him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I will vote IS as well.

I don't like what I've seen of him so far.

You didn't vote him at this point. This was right after I voted.

You stalled for so LOOOONG and then try to catch up near deadline. I have already explained to you why I won't get off. I don't feel convinced of TF scum. You were a distraction for a long time, and that would be wasted time if we just jumped off of your wagon.

Khan is v/la.

Sensfan hasn't posted in 3 days.

NS should be vigged for hard lurking.

@ABR: Yeah I saw you use 'broski' too! :D I'm null on Hez though.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #148) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I don't actually think that would happen.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Primate wrote:
Rulez wrote:Each Day phase will last no longer than 3 weeks. Deadlines are subject to the Helios mechanic. At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch to occur. In case of a tie, the person who first received the
required number
of votes will be lynched.
If this number is not met
, a
No Lynch will occur

That is why I thought that wouldn't happen. D:
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ah, I thought he was talking about majority haha.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Btw, I'm not moving off.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I don't know. Llama said he had a reason for doing it. It seemed like he was desperate to get it out.

I think we should look back at his reads and see if he crumbed anything.

I'm ok with a Deathnote wagon also, because of the way he reacted to Llama's claim. (He reacted as if he KNEW Llama was wrong, but didn't try to call Llama obv scum for it or anything)

Vote: Deathnote
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Btw, what of Llama's Cult recruiter result?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #154) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Btw Kublei Khan should be back by now.

Hmmm, that's weird. MBL, do you think you can test that out? What are your thoughts of there being an SK in the game?

Also need thoughts from Dramonic, since he replaced in for NS. I think he's at goof bash tho. :/
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #155) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

No? Why do you think Llama tried to do that then?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (isolation #156) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why do YOU think so, TF?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Kison, what did you think of Deathnote's reaction to llama's claim?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes, before you start, I want you to give some reads, and I want you to comment on events that happened while you were away. For example, thoughts on the RC wagon, Llama's gambit, The Cult recruiter, etc.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why exactly don't you like the votes, Poro? Why does TF warrant a vote over me or Brian?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Well? I see you posting around 20 minutes after my previous post. @Porochaz
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hey Deathnote. What is your read on Porochaz?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why town?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Huh? I was just wondering why you thought he was town.

You can't switch your reads on someone because someone asks about it.

Why did you think he was town? (I don't think you honestly believe he is scum though)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to say "Why town" as in "Why did you say Town"

I meant to mean "WHy do you think he is town"
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why exactly did you say scum after I asked about Poro though?

Ah I see. Can you re-read for me and give a little more on Poro? That would help. :D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

"His only odd post that I can see is 80 to 81 in which he votes stranger and then unvotes. His vote made sense although I would have gone with an FoS instead. I just don't get why he just immediately drops it, IS must have convinced him otherwise."

Good point, I'll check that. @Porochaz, why did you vote IS and unvote him in a short period of time?

Also, why do you think his last vote was weird?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

That is weird. Check this out:

DeathNote wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Answer my question then...

Ranmaru wrote:Deathnote, why aren't you
voting
doing anything AT ALL?

Cause i dont know what to do

He asked you this after you refused to answer my question earlier on. But, he never followed up with it. That is weird also. Like he didn't really care if you were doing anything or not.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hey Zindy. What are your current thoughts? Are you going to vote yet?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Medicated Lain wrote:It's day three. Shorter than day two. 15/25 alive. One mafia dead. Rest are townie, cop, doc. Four kills in the night. I think it's safe to say that one is a vig, and identified, but aside from this, we have little information. If we have two mafias of three people, then over 1/3rd of our current town have anti-town roles. If we have a cult, then we are in very serious trouble. I am inclined to believe that we have no cult, because out of 10 deaths, none of them show up as cult, and we should have at least 3 cult members (leader plus two followers, one for each night), and at this point that seems like a seriously anti town situation.
I agree with Primate, if Llama's message wasn't fake, you need to come out immediately.

The absolute best information we have to go on is Hezlucky

hezlucky wrote:
creampuffeater
- 61/100
Toon Fighter - 58/100
Kison - 57/100
SensFan - 57/100
Surye
- 57/100
Medicated Lain - 56/100
Porochaz - 55/100
Zindaras - 54/100
AlbertBRampage - 54/100
LlamaFluff
- 53/100
mozamis/CES - 51/100
MBL
- 51/100
Internet Stranger
- 51/100
Everyone else - 50/100
BrianMcQueso - 50/100
Agar - 49/100
vezopiraka
- 49/100
Amrun
- 48/100
Furcolow - 48/100
Yosarian2
- 48/100
Primate - 46/100

This list was posted twice, and didn't change much either time. I am inclined to believe that scum would choose one person to cling to, and one person to steer away from, so I think we likely have one scum closer to the bottom of this list, and one closer to the top. Right now I want to stick to the top. Sensfan and toonfighter are the two people that Hez pointed to the most on day two. I'm inclined to believe one of them is probably Hez's buddy, because Hez didn't strike me as particularly scummy, which makes me think he would be interested in throwing scum under the tracks to help the group. If this is the case, then TF certainly seems more like someone to throw under the tracks than Sens, but bringing out Sens would highlight Hez's investigative abilities, could have been preparing for a cop claim or something?

I don't have a ton of time today or this weekend. But this game needs to get moving, so I wanted to give some food for thought. Day three, one mafia person dead, we can't afford to get this wrong today.

Made the text bigger for emphasis. I think it's odd Hez didn't mention Deathnote in there. Or rather, I'm sure DN fits in the "everyone else" category.

I edited some of the names on the list to green who flipped town. I would be inclined to believe Sensfan > TF. Don't you think so? I think you yourself have seen that TF has been a bit VI-ish. What do you think of TF's vote on Deathnote, and Kison's stance on DN's vote on TF?

You said he might have also hid a buddy near the bottom. If this was so, who would you think that would have been and why?

Kison wrote:It doesn't look very incriminating.

But don't confuse my disbelief that LlamaFluff was breadcrumbing a guilty on DeathNote to suggest that I think he is town. His reaction to the MBL modkill is sketchy, and overall play is underwhelming.

Good lynches for today:

Toon Fighter
Kublai Khan
Zindaras
Death Note

Toon Fighter's Death Note vote is horrid. He is blindly following what Brian McQueso started even after I provided an explanation for why LlamaFluff wasn't breadcrumbing a guilty, and ignored my request that he explain why.

Time for him to die.

Ah, I misunderstood. I am not voting DN solely for Llama's gambit, but also because of DN's prior play AND scummy reaction to the gambit.

Do you think TF show's VI like qualities? I think his whole play all game was bad, just not necessarily scummy. I also think Sensfan is a good candidate for lynch too.

Kublai Khan wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Yes, before you start, I want you to give some reads, and I want you to comment on events that happened while you were away. For example, thoughts on the RC wagon

Haven't had a chance to analyze it properly in regards to the timeline in which things happened. Although I'll say that those who didn't unvote ReaperCharlie/battousai/Death Ninja after they started providing content (especially since competing-wagon Toon Fighter continues to be scummy) are more likely to be scum.

Ranmaru wrote:Llama's gambit

An interesting occurrance, considering he flipped a cop.

He claimed an amnesiac cop result (judging it to be fake) and MrBuddyLee claimed one as well, so that's a whole null situation.

His "I have a guilty, no wait I don't" is incredibly weird play for a cop. It would only cause his future cop claim to be disbelieved more than necessary even if he was trying to WIFOM killers away from him. I'm more inclined to disbelieve the retraction and not the guilty claim.

Ranmaru wrote:The Cult recruiter, etc.

Did something new happen with this? Were you recruited? Do tell.

Why is that? Are your reads forming up a bit better too?

Ah ok. So you think he retracted it to save his own hide while gaining another investigation or something?

No I meant the cult recruiter result message Llama got.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Zindaras wrote:That was one weird exchange between Ranny and DN.

Gotta love Kison's suspicion of me. Totally logical.

I think one of our key goals right now should be figuring out what Toony's alignment is. If he's scum, yesterday's lynch provides us with so much information, especially looking at the way people just kept on that wagon, despite of everything that happened. Lain, Poro, Sens and Brian: what do you think of your votes yesterday?

I'm inclined to just vote Toony and be done with it, but I'm trying to figure out who my main suspect is right now. MBL's death is actually a positive from my point of view: he was one of my top gut calls and his death gives us a crapton of information. Town doesn't lie means he was telling the truth about his message. The modkill almost proves this for 100%, though I'm unsure if Mossy would kill MBL if it had been fake. Some do, some wouldn't. But, whatever, Town doesn't lie is sufficient for me. This means that, as far as I'm concerned, LlamaFluff wasn't breadcrumbing a result with his D2 opener and Kison's off the hook for that. We should be wary to engage in guessing games with the scum on how they'd use the messenger ability, though.

Explain how it was a weird interaction.

I was fine with my vote on RC. He stalled for so long and only caught up NEAR DEADLINE OF HIS LYNCH. He wasted our time by being a main distraction for so long until around deadline. His fate was sealed.

Why are you inclined to vote Toony? What are your thoughts on Death note?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Brian: I want to ask about the Defense scumtell you were using on Yos. Have you ever caught scum with it before?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Bristep
:

Last visited
:
Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 am

Total posts:
308 (0.02% of all posts / 1.87 posts per day)
Search user’s posts | view their topics

So, he last visited the day after this thread opened. Also, I wonder if he has read up already. I know he got prodded but I thought this would be good info to know.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #173) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Here are llama's reads:

LlamaFluff wrote:@MBL
TF is either scum or a VI, either way the way the wagons on him are acting I want to see what is actually going on there since they are growing fast and falling apart fast with little reasoning each time.
RC needs to calm down, but I dont think he is really scum for anything here. ABR too. Same with Sens, all of them need to just shut up a little. This is almost as bad as the "rage post" people who already ruin games on this site. If they dont I would be happy vigging/lynching them so they stop trying to force the game and not let anyone else get a word in.
Ran/GB im torn on, I thought GB was scummy but have a slight town read on Ran so far.
Poro I would be exceedingly happy with a vig of, sure he is one of the people I always read as scum, but the entire play from the slot has been very underwhelming.
Furc I still say is kinda town from his day one still to me, and that I dont like the members of that wagon he had.

His TF read seems like a possiblity that he might have copped him, but wasn't sure if he was a miller or not.
I hope he didn't get an inno on RC. (He seemed he wanted to derail it)
He has had a great suspicion of my slot day one, but then had a slight town read on me. Possibility he scanned my slot, but also possible he just saw me do more than GB did.
Furc doesn't seem possible because he had a town read on him from D1.

He didn't mention Death note there though.

LlamaFluff wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:@ LF: I am a pro-town program, I am not a miller

All other pro-town programs should claim at this point like this.

This is going to be like Jurassic Park mafia, almost for sure. There is probably is a cop that picks up on what the percieved threat is (programs) and there will be one or more people who ARE programs but are town aligned. Anyone who fits this bill needs to say it, just look at the win condition, NOTHING about eliminating programs is mentioned. Going back to the other game, nothing about eliminating dinos was mentioned (infact that caught the SK day one when they fakeclaimed), and there was a pro-town dino.

Only twitchy thing is that I *somehow* guessed a pro-town program in my first shot so im a little nervous that TF thinks im an actual cop
(I did get that message) with a 'guilty' or something on him (which I would never have checked him)... will come back to that later though.

unvote
Vote Poro

I don't know what he meant by this, but it seems like something good to point out again.

LlamaFluff wrote:Ok, you know what.

I propose a policy lynch of someone who is actually somewhat scummy.

Vote DeathNote

This is far far worse then he normally plays, and already is beginning to basically claim intention of not going to do anything else for the rest of the game. Sure its day two, but im not going to put up with it, and apparently my hope that he was going to get vigged is out the window with recent developments.

Here it seems like he is trying to derail RC's wagon instead of pushing for Deathnote last minute as a scum scan. If he got an inno on RC it would be a good gambit to try and get something out of his role while he was still here. (Most likely because he knew RC was going down hard)

LlamaFluff wrote:There, wagon achieved on DN.

Of course im lying about being alignment cop in this situation, I just wanted to actually make competing wagons and this was the only way I figured that it was a possibility before deadline hit.
You dont investigate someone who is going to be vigged or waste possible confirmed town status

I will say this though just to continue to WIFOM scum here - Regardless of my role (VT or other), I DID recieve that message last night. That is 100% truthfull.

If this was true, it would mean he wouldn't have scanned TF or DN. I also think DN's reaction to his guilty was ANOTHER part of his gambit.

LlamaFluff wrote:I *could* get behind a TF lynch since im not sure the odds of hitting a miller with my fishing there (I swear if someone says 10%...). Feels very convienent, but at the same time, I can think of two "pro-town" programs in the movies off the top of my head and its been years since I saw them.

See here. I think in his mind DN was more of a priority than TF at the time. He mentions TF possibly being a miller here. This would make me think that DN was a priority before TF was, but I think this may have been part of his Gambit.

LlamaFluff wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Llama. Considering the fact that I would love to shoot you right now for acting condescending to us feeble minds and pulling bullshit stunts, its quite likely that others (like Albert) just might as well. Wouldnt it make more sense to just spit out what information you have instead of lording it over us like free cheese before you turn up dead tomorrow?

My gambit did what it was supposed to do, not going to say what it was supposed to do right now since that would eliminate all of the gain it created. As I said,
it was ment to accomplish multiple things
, and
it succeeded in a few of those

He said it was supposed to accomplish multiple things, and a few of those succeeded. That would be at least two. I would guess one that didn't succeed was a wagon ready to lynch Deathnote, but that would be a stretch. I would think derailing RC's wagon was another, reactions to his claim, and that is all I can think of.

LlamaFluff wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:Llama, why do you want to lynch me instead of lurkobvscum DeathNinja?

Because he isnt "obvlurkerscum".
I have a leaning town read on both of you
, however the town tells from you are weaker, and the fact that far more people have openly admitted to being ok with the lynch of you yet not supporting you instead of him make me like your wagon more.

This is also a bit less like a TF scum scan read. I would think he COULD have gotten a guilty on TF, but was unsure of it's accuracy because of him asking TF if he was a miller of some sort.

Cop of me/RC slot is possible. Don't remember if he suspected RC's slot. Oh wait, RC hammered while still being lazy and not reading the whole game during D1, so I guess it could warrant a copping from Llama. Llama has seemed to cop people that would possibly be lynched the next day so that he could force the scum to try to look townier. (This was what he did in Open 300) so I do think it is very possible he copped RC. It lines up with his desperate plee to begin counter wagon.

I think if he didn't get a scan on RC, It would fall in between TF/DN. He hasn't mentioned DN at all, not even as a read, so I would think it was part of the RC DERAIL WAGON gambit. It succeeded in a few ways. I would also guess Llama didn't really know TF might have been a VI seeing that he said in his reads "TF might be scum or a VI". This would mean he wasn't sure and hasn't really solidly been sure of his VI'ness. (This would mean that he could have copped TF not thinking he was VI-ish)

Basically, Llama seems to like to cop Lynch bait but was most likely confused by the message he got. Also, I'm sure he was waiting for a wagon to be near climax so he could sort of semi-crumb a guilty because he knows that the Doc (Amrun) is already dead so he would have to sneak it in a crafty manner.

This was pretty confusing though:

LlamaFluff wrote:@TF - Are you a miller or a pro-town program? Yes or no.

And also, Llama voted TF THREE times yesterday. I want to think Death note, but I would say a TF guilty or RC inno were highly possible. Which ever of TF/DN is lynched, the other should be vigged. Plz? So, I will be voting TF because I think it was possible Llama got a result on TF, yet wasn't SURE of it's accuracy because, he had a slight town read on him, if you see his post regarding him and RC end of D2 above.

Unvote Vote: ToonFighter

Btw, I think him asking "Are you a miller or a pro-town program?" may have been really asking for "Are you a miller?" and that win con stuff may have been also a gambit so he could ask deflect the real purpose of his question. Thoughts?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #174) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Zindy:

Ranmaru wrote:Explain how it was a weird interaction.

1869 through 1871 are hilariously flabbergasting.

Ah yes it was weird indeed. I meant to ask him why he thought Poro was town, but I was unclear and he thought I asked why he said Town. That reaction was a bit scummy.

I was fine with my vote on RC. He stalled for so long and only caught up NEAR DEADLINE OF HIS LYNCH. He wasted our time by being a main distraction for so long until around deadline. His fate was sealed.

-The people who deposited their vote on RC and then kept it there without adding anything else were wasting time just as well.
-There was no serious case on him besides the lurker thing. This was taken away by his catching up later. You can argue all you want, but providing meaningful input on a big game after replacing in can be quite a challenge. I remember using a full weekend to catch up to Kingmaker II.
-His catchup would've provided us with massive info if he were scum. Scum have massive incentives to just lurk through the deadline when they are on the block. Now who did that? *scratches thin thoughtfully* Why, Toony did.

I have noticed that as well.
Again, he lurked from D1 to near D2 Deadline. I replaced in and caught up within two days. I had a quick pbpa and summary so that I could have jumped in to discussion. He took longer and even hammered Surye without even a read.
Yeah, that is true...

Why are you inclined to vote Toony? What are your thoughts on Death note?

For Toony, see above. I felt there was a pretty good case on him yesterday, especially for him over RC. Time has not made him look any better, but now we can choose between everyone so I'm not sure if he's my absolute top suspect. I skimmed DeathNote and he's quite sane yesterday. Solidly against lynching RC, preferring Toony. I dislike his preference for Vez Day 1. Those two days kind of even themselves out, leaving me at neutral. Then there's LF's claim yesterday. This is why I'm solidly in the "Town shouldn't lie. Ever" camp, kids. The main problem I have with it is that the whole thing doesn't make sense, at least from my perspective. Llama barely mentions DeathNote throughout Day 2. If he had been gunning for him all day and then made and retracted the fake claim, I would've been okay with it. But he didn't. That evidence is circumstantial at best, though DN's case is not helped by LlamaFluff's death. His reaction is also a tad on the cool side.

If you want me to vote DeathNote, you'll have to come up with more.

Not necessary. I am now voting TF. Check my previous post. :D
You are right, he barely mentions DN and votes TF three times and mentions him even more.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #175) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

TOON FIGHTER AND DEATH NOTE. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS MBL HAS ASKED YESTERDAY, THANK YOU.

MrBuddyLee wrote:@Toonfighter:

Day 1, you said you thought DeathNote was scum, and you mentioned ISOing him and mozamis. You switched off DeathNote to Furcolow with reason:
ToonFighter wrote:As I am not getting anything satisfactory out of DeathNote
and then took Sens's evidence and the Furc self-vote to indicate that Furc was a "scumbag". Later, you said we should vote a vanilla townie, and said Furc was the better choice of the two claimed ones. You criticized CES-mozamis for switching from Furc to Surye last minute. Seems like your suspects are Furc and CES.

Day 2, you called out DN start-of-day for voting you but didn't follow up. You proceeded to suspect Llama for "wanting a cop to come out" and Kublai for his slide onto the Surye wagon. You attacked and voted ABR for being "active" D1 and for defending Surye. Seemed to ignore your top two D1 suspects out of the gate.

When ABR claimed vig, you called out the RC wagon and said Brian, Sens and Poro were potentially "on the same scumteam" "trying to bandwaggon another (town) player" next (Furc yesterday, RC today). Then you sit the fence on Furc:
Toon wrote:I still maintain that Furc may be scum, but since that trio is now together on a different player, I find that unlikely.

You switched to pile on the RC wagon with those three "scumteam members":
Toon wrote:I am looking at the case on RC again, and, despite being led by SensFan, whom I still don't like much, I don't like that he keeps lurking and just trying to slide by after he was caught doing it. Plus, his vote on IS is just terribad. vote: RC

ReaperCharlie (3) - (
BrianMcQueso
SensFan
Porochaz
)
ReaperCharlie (8) - (
BrianMcQueso
SensFan
, Internet Stranger,
Furcolow
, Yosarian2, Ranmaru, Toon Fighter, Medicated Lain)

Doesn't add up. Are Brian, Poro and Sens scum or not? Is Furc scum or not? Is RC scum or not? Why have you ignored DeathNote all D2? What do you think of CES-mozamis?

It looks like you've moved to the popular wagons today. Why have you been such a hopping, inconsistent mess?

Also, why didn't you ask DeathNote for further clarification on his vote of you?
DeathNote wrote:
Toon wrote:Care to explain why, DN?

You are my biggest scum read.

@DeathNote
, you voted ToonFighter right off D2, then hopped off when the Kison=Cult thing came up. Why'd you unvote? Also, why haven't you made a case on ToonFighter today or asked him much of anything?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #176) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@EVERYONE: I WANT THOUGHTS ON MY #1906.

@Porochaz: Thank you for explaining the sliding scale thing you referred to. Basically I voted DN for the reaction, and his scummy play. (For example, he wouldn't answer me but would answer you, why do you think that is so? Why haven't you followed up on that question you asked Deathnote?)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #177) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh ok. Look forward to it then.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (isolation #178) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ranmaru wrote:@Brian: I want to ask about the Defense scumtell you were using on Yos. Have you ever caught scum with it before?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #179) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

What are you talking about?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Nvm, that's a diff game, sorry.

@TF: What does your role do?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

What exactly are you bullet proof to? Just kills, or actions? (Before I post any other thoughts, getting to you all soon)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Toon Fighter wrote:
Kison wrote:Day Two began May 25th. LlamaFluff didn't even mention Death Note until his post on June 08. Between the start of Day Two and that post, he voted:

-
-
-
-

He then proceeds to claim a guilty result and retracts it shortly after. If that is his idea of bread crumbing a guilty result, it's quite terrible. It made no sense at the time and makes even less sense now.

He also said he had a message for Kison as a Cult recruiter, but thought it was fake. In my eyes, Llama may have tried to get out of the way first, and go on for DN afterwards. I have to admit now, it doesn't make too much sense that he did have a guilty on DN. Reading Ranmaru's post,
I am also inclined to believe he may have had a 'machine' on me
or a innocent on RC. For that reason, and as I re-think Llama's play, I shall
unvote

The Keymaker has a 1-shot BP protection.

If you are 1 shot bp, how could Llama POSSIBLY had a machine result from your pov?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Zindy
: I didn’t want to deflect from the RC wagon, especially near deadline. I didn’t really point out Sensfan much at that time, and I only spoke about him twice when asked about who would have possibly been mafia upon RC’s town flip. I feel sensfan is trying to sideline. Anyways, near deadline, I came in to post to answer RC’s questions, as to why I was staying on him. I feel most everyone was lurking and not just a few people, so it feels like a null tell. (Except for some cases like Sensfan, who doesn’t contribute much at all) I was also busy focusing on the events that happened near deadline, such as Llama’s push for Death note, his guilty gambit, etc, so it wasn't like I wasn't doing anything. I wouldn't have voted off of RC just because of others, I wasn't turning back. I was totally fine with RC’s lynch. Again, I understand that you or others may have hard times catching up in a large game, but he did it within two days near deadline. He had MUCH MUCH MORE time than that. He had plenty of time. Example, people were asking for support to move else where, but I didn’t want to move my vote, I left it on. I did find the Surye hammer suspicious too, and I also didn’t like that he didn’t give much reads and instead kept insisting he’d start reading after playing Portal 2. I have had difficult times (Mini 1146) but these were because of Stress due to college and exams. NOT PORTAL 2. I usually play videogames, but I haven’t played those in a while. I do admit that ‘getting into the game’ is hard and takes effortful processing, but I did it within 4 days (because I replaced into three places at once).

Also, I also thought an RC lynch would be good to draw hard stances, instead of just weak stances on easy prey like Surye, TF, Vezo etc. It was a good wagon to be on information wise. Yes TF seems the realistic choice to me too. His claim doesn’t line up with Llama’s possible investigation on him.

@
Kison
: I was going to say that having 0% town motive would make him null instead of scummy. You point something out though, he seems to go with whatever leads to him being cleared. First, DN was suspect to him because Llama obv invistagated him. Then I give a whole post, stating that DN is a crazy gambit thing, and that it was between TF and RC. TF then agrees and thinks RC was now Llama’s target. Never mind, he said he believed either him or RC was a possible scan.

@
Brian
: You state that the keymaker claim isn’t believable to you. How is your reasoning for disbelieving it legit? Isn’t the key maker like some weak dude who needs protection? I saw the Matrix a long time ago but I don’t exactly remember. What does so many vt’s have to do with a minor character though?
You say you should have picked up on it earlier, why do you think you didn’t? Does this mean you noticed it, but hesitated or something?

Btw, looking back at your reads:

Porochaz - Seems good.

Medicated Lain - Good townposting.

You had two town reads without much explanation. Can you explain both of these further?

I see Kison/Primate/KK with a short link but the links lead to reasoning as well so those are fine.

Wait, has KK ever done what Kison said?

Kison wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Also hypocritical is your stance on lurkers. You called Bamboomancer (my predecessor) scum for lurking and not providing content, but you're defending ReaperCharlie to the hilt.

Lurking and lack of content was not the issue with Bamboomancer. Given time, it was fairly obvious he had flaked. The issue I took was his second post, which commented on many things and took no firm stand on anything.

Kublai Khan wrote:You're the only one that has complained about it. Plus you've made two posts complaining about my lack of reads which is hypocritical considering how close you're keeping your cards to your chest as well.

Lack of reads has never been an issue.

Now that you have had an opportunity to witness reactions, feel free to point out what makes him read as scum to you.

Has KK done this yet?

Primate wrote:Toonfighter's an ok wagon.

BMQ I went into reading with a mindset of thinking he was scummy but actually he comes across ok. Similar situation reading Hez.

FOS Kison, ML, Poro

Can you explain your second line here, Primate?

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Why isn't ToonFighter dead yet?

Look at the quote below v

Zindaras wrote:
Unvote

I want to wait until after everyone can be more active (especially bristep's replacement) before lynching Toony.

Good idea.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Sensfan: I see you online. Comments? Reads?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #185) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I don't know. I was thinking Brian is possibly scum.

I am also thinking that the fence sitters : Sensfan, Dramonic, etc could be anti town roles. Notice how we haven't seen any anti town cross fire.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Well I think the scum are left in [Brian, Porochaz, Lian]

What do you think?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

WHY TAKE SO LONG
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #188) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'll be posting something toDay. Been a bit busy. : D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #189) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vig Brian.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Bah! Go town!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (isolation #191) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hey. Sorry guys, I tried my best early on. I thought Brian and Poro and Lainy were scum, but I was 2/3... I was gonna make a case on Brian but I was too lazy. Luckily, he was town. YAY.

I did enjoy this game!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #192) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I was happy.

Then I died.

Less happy.

This made me chuckle.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #193) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Hey. Sorry guys, I tried my best early on. I thought Brian and Poro and Lainy were scum, but I was 2/3... I was gonna make a case on Brian but I was too lazy. Luckily, he was town. YAY.

I did enjoy this game!

I appreciate you being willing to replace into the game, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you'll check out another of my games in the future! :)

Yes no prob! I think I replaced into three games at once xD

Deff let me know when you have a game up in sign ups. : D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”