HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Llama needs to full-on claim right now then. None of this "oh but I forgot to mention this part of my role" incase he's wrong. He came out with it.

...while we're at it, so does DeathNote

Unvote, Vote: DeathNote
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

HezLucky wrote:Llama needs to full-on claim right now then. None of this "oh but I forgot to mention this part of my role" incase he's wrong. He came out with it.

...while we're at it, so does DeathNote

Unvote, Vote: DeathNote

Actually, no. Llama must go first, we verify it etc, then Deathnote can go. But not at the same time.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Battousai »

Brian- That's the problem with having to heads. You don't always know what the other is thinking. I tried to answer the reason "why" he hammered as best as I could without knowing the answer myself. Here's a question back at ya. Why would RC-scum hammer? Why would RC-scum actively lurk so damn actively (to the point where the entire town notices it)? I know this is WIFOM, but still, it should be something you think about- What benefits does scum get for the action.

Concerning Llamafluff's claim: I don't believe it. But, as I've said, I do find DeathNote more likely scum than town, so it is better than an RC lynch.

NS is actively lurking now! Lynch him! :wink:
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why don't you believe it?

NS needs to be prodded first. If he doesn't post, replace, not lynch. Don't even have a read on him. >_> It'd help more if he was replaced.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

DeathNote directed the vig to kill Furcolow overnight. Unlikely scumteam. DeathNote's been defending ReaperCharlie pretty blatantly. Unlikely scumteam IMO, but who knows, it takes a special brand of scum to defend an indefensible scumpartner.

DeathNote is a likely Llama N1 target based on D1.

DeathNote doesn't have a guilty result on someone N1, so if he targeted one of the nightkills, it's most likely that he's the killer.

There is a chance Llama is getting bogus results mixed in with correct ones.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Battousai »

I don’t believe it due to his D2 suspicions. He comes out voting Toon Fighter, no reason. CR/amnesic cop talk, then votes GB and presses on the slot for not scum hunting. If he had a DN guilty result, he would have gone after him instead of Gb, or at least left a breadcrumb to a guilty result in case he would be killed before he claimed.

And, if my ISOing skills are good, he hasn’t mentioned DN at all D2 until today when he calls for a policy lynch on him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yeah I noticed that too. I noticed he hasn't even addressed him ToDay.

What do you think of his results possibly being mixed with a bogus result?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Battousai »

I think he is faking the role. If he got a bogus guilty result, he still would have behaved differently today.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

If you think he was faking the role, why do you think he was doing that so close to deadline, near YOUR LYNCH?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Llama needs to fullclaim right now. Right. Now. He's already claimed enough to make himself a scum target if he's telling the truth, more information doesn't actually help

Llama: let me just tell you this. If you're serious about this, I'll go along with it. But if doing one of those horribly idiotic "I'm a townie who's faking a guilty because I really want to lynch this guy" gambits that I've seen utter morons do a few times, just tell us now and drop this. Because every bloody time I've seen someone do that, it's gone horribly wrong, and if we actually lynch DeathNote and he flips town, we will lynch you tomorrow, period. At that point, there will be no mercy. So if you're lying, this is your absolute last chance to come clean; if you're lying town, then if you don't confess right now, you are going to seriously fuck up the town and probably lose this entire game for us, and the loss will be 100% your fault. There's no time to screw around, either, we're too close to the deadline.

So, again, this is the last time I'm going to ask you. Fullclaim, right now, no excuses, and tell us the whole truth. If this was a gambit, an attempt to get reactions or push a lynch through or something, tell us right now and we'll give you a break; lie to us, and you die, period, no excuses.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Battousai »

The only reason I could see is that he really wants DN lynched over myself, and is confident enough that he can talk his way out of being lynched tomorrow if he is wrong.

Or is scum and thinks he can gain some serious town cred for bussing his teammate (who is playing suboptimally).

TBQH, If DN is scum, I find it more likely llamafluff is scum than if DN flips town.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes, but what I find odd is that if Llama were scum with Deathnote, why would he out his buddy when he wasn't even under ANY pressure.

Why do you think he wants to lynch DN over you, though?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: Yes, but what I find odd is that if Llama were scum with Deathnote, why would he out his buddy when he wasn't even under ANY pressure.

Could be translated to:

Yes, but what I find odd is that if Llama were scum with Deathnote, is that he would bus his buddy when he wasn't even UNDER ANY PRESSURE.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Kison »

Cop claim is not too surprising with how much Llama has been talking about investigative roles and how they might work in this game. But a guilty on Death Note doesn't really make sense in light of Llama's play from today. I don't see any crumbing of it anywhere unless it was all within the past few days, and that is a peculiar time to go at it.

His handling of the "amnesiac result", on the other hand, looks like he was trying to beckon a false claim. Either way, both parties beed to claim fully at this point.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

There, wagon achieved on DN.

Of course im lying about being alignment cop in this situation, I just wanted to actually make competing wagons and this was the only way I figured that it was a possibility before deadline hit. You dont investigate someone who is going to be vigged or waste possible confirmed town status.

I will say this though just to continue to WIFOM scum here - Regardless of my role (VT or other), I DID recieve that message last night. That is 100% truthfull.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok. Was it helpful to you? What did you think of the actions and reactions?

Do you think it could have hurt the town?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@Yos - I in no way intended to ride the fakeguilty to a lynch, I may take some risks but that big of one is stupid in essentially all situations. What I did want was to create a scenario where multiple lynch options were available. With RC being the only one under any real pressure with about 72 hours left in the day, it reeks of scum just being happy with the wagon given zero attempt for any other one outside of a few weak pushes makes me think town. Regardless of that even, most people are in some form of agreement with me about DN reading scum, and this was the perfect way to actually make them take a more solid stance on who is more scummy between two players since before the deadline allowed for simple way to ignore everything.

@Ran - Reactions arent going to be readable at this point as we dont know alignments. Even then I doubt they are going to give us much. Also I dont think it hurts town since RC is still in lynch range, as now is a second player (DN) which gives us the aformentioned advantages.
Co-host of The USL Show
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

4 days before deadline is really not the best time to screw around like this and completely derail the town, Llama.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Only one thing, Llama: That seems a bit fishy. I would think that could be minor rolefishing. People just confirmed to you that they weren't that role. Although it seems you were trying to push a DN wagon before that, so I don't know.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by HezLucky »

*sigh*

My preferred lynch is Toon Fighter.

Unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Llama, you haven't created a lot of legitimacy to the DeathNote wagon by lying to us. In makes me want to believe you less, not more.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

DeathNote wrote:He claimed this late because he knows it is the easiest way to get me lynched, he could care less if I am scum or not at this point. Llama in most of my games, does not like me to make it very far.

Told you
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: TF
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I *could* get behind a TF lynch since im not sure the odds of hitting a miller with my fishing there (I swear if someone says 10%...). Feels very convienent, but at the same time, I can think of two "pro-town" programs in the movies off the top of my head and its been years since I saw them.
Co-host of The USL Show
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why exactly?