Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hiiiiiii.

VOTE: massive
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It was only page 1, how is RVS taking too long?

I have played with BBT before, he seemed like a super wild card to me in that game. He flipped scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I get the want to end it, but we really don't have much to go off of at this point. The only thing we can do at this point is RVS. Side note...hmm, 5 people in this game that I don't know yet. Hello, all new players to my meta. I am a total troll. :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@BBT - What are your thoughts on TTH and his neighbor claim along with his suspicion on you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@BBT/TTH - What exactly was said that seemed suspicious about the other?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mmmmmmm.... I like playing with Wake. Speaking of reputations...

I be a troll. People who have played with me before know this, so just a reminder:
Don't put person to L-1. I WILL MAKE IT HAMMA TIME!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 80, GreyICE wrote:Did Boonskiis just request to be lynched?

I'm a VI (village idiot), Grey. You'll soon get the hang of me. ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Majority of the people here know how I play, and know that I hold my own. Especially late game. You are stating you want a policy lynch already, or a vig to shoot a town member. Explain why you want a vig to kill a town member, please. Also, if you don't want me to hammer, don't put someone at L-1. Simple as that. If I legitimately have a 100% town read on someone, I'm obviously not going to hammer them, but if they are 100% town, they shouldn't be at L-1 anyways.

@Scrambles - link it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't quite understand your need to overreact so much, Grey. I haven't actually hammered. Again with my past games, I always put up the fact that I will hammer at L-1, but I have also shown that if I find it an incredibly stupid move, I'm not going to go balls deep.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 83, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so you want to be vigged.

The vig detector is now if Boonskiies dies overnight, if there's two kills and he doesn't we have a serial killer.

In post 88, GreyICE wrote:Who said you were town, boon?

You said that you would play in such a way that you would behave detrimentally to the town. The only reason to consciously do this is a meta game effort to make your scum play indistinguishable from your town play.

Not only is this against the spirit of this site (play to win the game you are in), it's a detestable, pathetic maneuver. You wish to be unable to read? Fine, I grant you your wish, a place on my blacklist , and copious bullets to pump into your corpse.

Vig, kill this useless piece of shit.

I'm actually beginning to believe that Grey may be a serial killer. He keeps talking like he knows there is a killing role out there other than scum's factional kill. Him bringing up the vigilante constantly to kill someone regardless of alignment is odd to me. Granted, I understand how he could be annoyed by the fact I said I would hammer, but come on man. I said I was a village idiot, I'm just clowning around. It seems as if he is trying to set himself up for a vigilante claim later in the game, which is another reason he's so out to kill me specifically. I'm being targeted to seem like a vigilante will kill me in the night, when in actuality, a serial killer will be doing it, and then he'll be able to fake claim Vigilante and get away with it. On the flipside, the possibility of him being scum, and hoping for a second kill to potentially get a mislynch is also a possibility. Anywho, with the stuff I have to go on now, along with the toxicity, I like where my vote is going to be placed.

VOTE: GreyIce

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I agree that his vig discussion is weird. I don't think he's crumbing vig either, as that wouldn't be the wisest way to go about it. Although he could be luring a NK to him, and if he is actually something like VT, I'd say it was good play.

I get that the SK is a little farfetch'd this early in game. I'm over analyzing. Kind of how like OMGUS votes are done by townies because the person voting them initially seemed scummy because the person is actually town. I still feel pretty safe with my vote there for now.

PEdit:

@Rufflig - Well, I don't know how serious he is. I obviously switched up from my troll-like approach immediately after, and yet he still goes on being a toxic player, which in itself is kind of troll-like. I don't see how 'serious' of a player he can be with that attitude, unless he's scum, which him trying to get a lynch/3rd party NK on me would make sense.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't auto hammer. I usually give it some time before posting the actual hammer post in past games anyways. But fine, we won't have a troll-like Boonskiies this game. No promises what happens if someone makes me mad though...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have openly stated before that Bjc was a big inspiration to my online play. There's nothing wrong with that? Granted, I'm still newer to it, but I'm getting there.

And even so, you don't give any real reason to why you are voting me besides "nonsense" and nonexistent WIFOM. If anything it was Grey doing the WIFOM...trying to bail out a buddy, massive?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 84, scrambles wrote:
vote flubbernugget

He confessed he was scum in another game in a different thread.

In post 107, scrambles wrote:
In post 94, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 87, Wake1 wrote:
In post 84, scrambles wrote:
vote flubbernugget

He confessed he was scum in another game in a different thread.

Wouldn't that be discussing ongoing games, ergo modkill?

Flubbernugget appears to be alive in approximately 8 games, atm. I don't think anyone would be surprised if he was scum in at least one of them. Now, let's just drop this toxic topic.

Good respond. Town points for you

I semi agree with BBT on this one. I have had a slight scum read on scrambles due to the timing of his posts, along with his lack of posting yet obviously keeping up on the thread. That being said....

@SCRAMBLES
- Who are your top scum reads? What do you think of GreyIce and his case on Anatole about Lynching all Liars? Also, what's your read on the neighbor situation?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unvote

@Scrambles - Why did you unvote? You haven't caught up since your last post, so what changed your scum read between then and now?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #352 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 242, massive wrote:Question to those of you who are more recent additions to the site but have played more than a few games: How common is "neighbors," as a whole? I left in 2007 or so and it was not, as far as I can recall, even a named role at that time. I had to look it up the first time I encountered it. Is it common enough that a gambit could even be built around it? And, if so, doesn't that preclude the existence of an actual neighborhood, at least in a game this size?

I have never encountered neighbors.

In post 244, Wake1 wrote:
In post 241, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
Being in a neighborhood is not inherently scummy, so just assuming the neighborhood is doing a gambit or that it's two scum doing a gambit involving one of them immediately voting the other has no evidence to support it. I

Is it at all possible they could be lying and they potentially have more than 2? Still not completely sure on how neighbors work, balance wise.

In post 308, Csareo wrote:In my time playing mafia, I established two things as true.
1. Town slips more than mafia
2. Being wrong, forgetting something, or missing something, is a town tell.

I don't like this, but meh. I was scum reading Csareo up until his most recent post. I see his most recent post as coming from town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #353 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I messed up with the quoting there, but meh. Was supposed to be 3 quotes with my responses to each. Anywho...

I don't know if I necessarily see Wake as scummy rather than just pissed off town. I've played with Wake multiple times, and I'm one of the few who actually like playing with Wake, and he seems to always be targeted by scum as a mislynch. Granted, I've never actually seen Wake as scum that I remember. But Wake is definitely one of the people who scum use to make an easy mislynch. He's very proactive and I believe he overthinks things. I don't feel like Wake should be lynched toDay. I always seem to enjoy having a town Wake alive later in the game.

That being said, I see why people are on him, even if they are town. He does seem scummy, but he's Wake. He always seems scummy.

@Csareo - I am going to laugh if all three of those people end up being the scum team.

Anatole/BBT I can see as a scum team
IF
Wake ends up being town.

If Wake is scum, I find it hard to believe Anatole would be putting up such a fight against Wake. I do have a scum read on Anatole, but it also seems like playstyle to me. Wake is one of those characters that can really get someone worked up, and that's the only thing keeping me from voting Anatole right now other than the presence of BBT.

BBT on the other hand, I believe is flip flopping all over the place. I see originally why he would want his supposed neighbor to be possibly lynched, but when things started turning into a "we lynch one, if they flip town, we lynch the other one" kind of deal, he backed off. I believe he's probably going to bring this up later, when he would be more okay with being lynch. Afterwards, he sees Anatole vs Wake happening and picks a side. He's directly involved with the two, but he is staying under the radar. This makes me have a potential feeling that BBT is trying for a mislynch on either one of them leading into a second mislynch on the other. I've actually played with a scum BBT before, and he's actually playing quite similar. He started lurking when under pressure last time, though.

Intent to vote BBT

Awaiting response.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

By him, are you referring to Anatole or Wake?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #426 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not scum reading Csareo. :/

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #441 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@TTH - The story keeps changing because there's multiple options to go through the possibility.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #452 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And yes, I am town-reading Csareo, whoever asked me that question. I think he's just being picked apart while Wake's gone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #467 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright, I said I had the intent to vote, and my mind hasn't been changed.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #476 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@BBT - I also explained there that once we started talking about auto lynching the other, you completely backtracked. I believe you were hoping to get TTH lynched, and have no repercussions towards yourself. Granted, there's still the possibility of both of you being scum, which in case, it gives even more reason for you guys to try to stay away from a lynch. About the Anatole thing, you saw that him and Wake were going at and you picked a side. If Wake would have been lynched, you could have easily went "Oh, that must mean Anatole is scum! Let's lynch him because he was attacking a townie. HAR HAR HAR!!!!" What i meant by 'staying under the radar' was you let it be an "Anatole vs Wake" deal, while slyly peeping in now and then, and trying to keep focus off of you until you actually have to bring it back to you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #477 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm town reading Csareo and Wake.
I'm scum reading BBT. Anatole could also be scum, which would be a reason why BBT would think my reasoning for him thinking that him trying to get a mislynch on Anatole the next day is odd.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #481 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If you flip town? Interesting.

TTH is a null read for me. I wouldn't be surprised either way. I'm actually somewhat trying to exclude lynching for neighbor purposes. I don't necessarily see why we
have
to lynch both of you. It seems like policy lynching to me at that point.

@TTH - I've been town reading Csareo. I've played with him before. I've read games of his that he was in and I wasn't. Granted, I could be being a little bias because the people going against Csareo are my scum reads, and I've kind of just piggyback'd Csareo on Wake's back. As I am town reading Wake hard. Mainly due to me playing with him quite a bit, and he's usually anti-town ish by accident when he's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #484 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm just putting out possible scenarios really. I scum read Csareo because he wasn't really doing much in the beginning. Then he posts a big wall that I actually somewhat agreed with, and then he got targeted by people I had more of a scum read on. And I don't usually say my scum reads until I plan on pursuing/interrogating them. Pretty much check any game I've been in. I'm trolly. You've been in a game with me before, Ruff.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 501, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 498, Flubbernugget wrote:
That post is pure D1 association tells. You're constantly complaining about D1 association tells.

Now this is a lynch all liars I can get behind.

It looks more to me about Boon's inconsistencies in his reads/explanations

Inconsistencies? I'm stating possible scenarios, how is that inconsistent? I've also been completely
consistent
with who my scum/town reads are. Am I not allowed to change my reads ever?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #511 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I am stating scenarios; I am not changing my scum reads with each scenario. I'm being open. It's day freaking one. C'mon, man. I'm giving insight on possibilities. Do I need to define what the word possibility means? I mean, you keep just missing it. You're all over the place, BBT.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not really. I actually like what Csareo has said about BBT, because I kind of feel the same way. BBT is flip flopping onto anyone who thinks he could be scum. There's been a few things I like from Csareo, and I'm town reading him for now because of it. Now I get to see my biggest scum read to one of my town reads go at it? Yeah, my vote's set unless some convincing evidence comes out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BBT's votes are literally on everyone...he's trying to put focus on people other than himself, and he does go after anyone that thinks he is scummy, even if he doesn't put a vote up. I guess you could say he's reaction testing everyone, but eh, I don't like it.

I'm neutral on TTH because she isn't very prominent on the thread, other than the neigh
boring
debacle. Like I said before, It's not necessarily the neighbor thing that is making me have a scum read on BBT, it's a combination of everything.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #520 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 518, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 516, Boonskiies wrote:I'm neutral on TTH because she isn't very prominent on the thread, other than the neighboring debacle. Like I said before, It's not necessarily the neighbor thing that is making me have a scum read on BBT, it's a combination of everything.

In what freaking universe do you think a mod puts two scum together in a neighborhood without any townies?

Weren't you one of the ones calling people scummy for not reading every post? There's the possibility they aren't really in a neighborhood, and just are scum with daytalk pulling an elaborate ruse. It doesn't make sense at all for two scum to be in a neighborhood because it's the same thing as just giving them daytalk.

I didn't even say that I thought they were both scum in that post. Please...actually read posts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #524 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 481, Boonskiies wrote:If you flip town? Interesting.

TTH is a null read for me. I wouldn't be surprised either way. I'm actually somewhat trying to exclude lynching for neighbor purposes. I don't necessarily see why we
have
to lynch both of you. It seems like policy lynching to me at that point.

@TTH - I've been town reading Csareo. I've played with him before. I've read games of his that he was in and I wasn't. Granted, I could be being a little bias because the people going against Csareo are my scum reads, and I've kind of just piggyback'd Csareo on Wake's back. As I am town reading Wake hard. Mainly due to me playing with him quite a bit, and he's usually anti-town ish by accident when he's town.

Read the bold, Ruffig. Please don't make pointless statements about things when you don't actually know my stance...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ugh...what I was saying was that I'd like to lynch them for actual scummy reasons, and not for the fact they are in a neighborhood together. That being said, my scum read was on BBT. I swear I've explained this like 10 times.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #527 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Although it would be nice if some of the other players we have would post more instead of just the same 4/5 people.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #529 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Dude...I don't necessarily have to make up my mind at this point. It's day 1. We are literally accomplishing nothing with your constant reiteration of the same thing causing the response of my constant replies of the same thing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #534 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I kind of stopped caring about this game now due to god damn ignorance in everyone. Probably scum motivated ignorance, but probably scum motivated so well directed. Go ahead and policy lynch me, I'm not going to replace out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #576 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 554, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So, here's where I'm at right now;

Town

AK
Rufflig
Massive
Wake

---------
TTH

Flubber
Csareo

Null

GreyICE
Doogal121
Rambler

Scum

scrambles
Boonskiies

One of my null reads is prob scum as well.

So you are town reading your 3 previous biggest scum reads now? Nice. The ignorance in this game is painful. I'm going to be a mislynch that he's just going to be able to shrug off as "Meh, Boon was trollin'. He seemed scummy."

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #579 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not of immediate concern. I really don't think it's of any concern, which is why I believe it's going to be stupid and ignorant if people go on ahead and lynch me, but whatever. I'm L-5. I'm not getting defensive, I'm just complaining. Difference.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #639 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 586, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Everything about BBT reads to me as over-excited town so I don't plan on voting him unless some new shit comes to light. It's also unlikely if he's town that he has another role to claim besides neighbor so it's probably a dead end road.

Okay, so you town read him, but you can at least see why people are scum reading him (myself included), right?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #642 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm looking for inconsistencies and ignorance. Usually I tend to believe people are super ignorant, when in fact they are just scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #644 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 594, Bert wrote:
Vote Count 1.05

BlueBloodedToffee(5)
– TellTaleHeart, Flubbernugget, Csareo, Boonskiies, Doogal121
Csareo(3)
–scrambles, The Rufflig, Green Canyons
Boonskiies(2)
– massive, BlueBloodedToffee
Anatole Kuragin(1)
– GreyICE
GreyICE(1)
– Anatole Kuragin
Not Voting(1)
–Wake88

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

DoctorPepper will tabulate the new, extended deadline shortly.

Mod notes:

Let me know if you ever see any errors. :)
Green Crayons replaces Rambler, effective immediately. GreyIce has been prodded.[/area]

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #645 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's quoted, but I updated it still. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #706 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 705, massive wrote:
In post 702, Wake1 wrote:I didn't (and still don't) care for his vote on Boonskiies in 104. Him clarifying that bit would help.

Sure. Just finished Mini 1582 with him where we were all trolled by him regularly (I was SK and trying to legit scumhunt, and he made it impossible and was town) and Mini 1587 where he flaked out. Mini 1582 is where he picked up the immediate hammer troll after seeing bjc do it. If he's going to act like that, then I'm happy to get rid of him. And if you disagree that him speculating about an SK with no night kills in 93/101 isn't weird, then I got nothing for ya.

1582 was my very first game here on mafia scum, and I wasn't even trolling at that point. Noobtown? Definitely, but I wasn't trolling. And I made it impossible for you as a serial killer? Hmm, isn't that a good thing for me as town?

"If he's going to act like that, then I'm happy to get rid of him. And if you disagree that him speculating about an SK with no night kills in 93/101 isn't weird, then I got nothing for ya."
Are you suggesting a policy lynch for a playstyle that I'm not even following or giving any hints to following this game?

FoS: Massive

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #707 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd also like to point out, in 1582 I made it to the final 3 in LyLo as town, and town won that game. I'm really not as much of a troll as I appear. Also, I gave perfect reasoning to the SK possibility by a theory about a play GreyIce was trying to do in post 93. In post 101, I even bring up the fact that it was farfetch'd and that I was probably over-analyzing. Did you even read the post?

@Wake - we may have not have much interaction this game, but you have majorly indirectly influenced my reads on people this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #708 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*we may not have had ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #716 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Again, 1582 was my FIRST GAME! I have played 10+ games since then.
And you've seen me play before, massive. It's not that out of the ordinary for me to do that and you know that! Your push on me is horrible.
In fact...
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=525 This whole page I am basically doing that exact thing. Guess what? I was town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #722 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 190, Wake1 wrote:
DoctorPepper, I have an important question for you.

Are Scum allowed to quote posts from their QT/PT, assuming they have Daytalk?

@TTH

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #728 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@massive - It was showing how often I speculate things like I did with the SK posts for GreyIce. I go out there with speculation.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #729 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Csareo - do you see a situation where neither of them are scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #737 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 732, Csareo wrote:@Boonskies- There are millions of scenarios. One prominent one involves greencrayon being scum, and I'm not completely sure about that theory.
But my strongest speculations point to BBT being scum, and I'm not scum reading TTH.

She's been null for a long time now.

Wait, Greencrayon? Explain?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #738 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

To clarify, I have read his posts, I am just not sure what makes him scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #742 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sorry, that's my hydra. ^ Anywho, yes, he's a wildcard because it was difficult for me to read him in that game. I constantly wanted to put him down as just trolly town, and he ended up being scum. (It was a reverse game, so mason vigilante's were the scum in that game, where mafia goon was town.)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #746 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My reasoning for voting him isn't necessarily based on his scum meta. I actually don't believe he's playing too similar to that game either besides prominence and willingness to accept a lynch on someone. In that game he lurked when things starting to cave in on him. I didn't pay a lot of attention to him in that game because I wasn't able to read him. I don't believe his meta from that game should be counted as any reasoning for his lynch toDay, but if someone else could argue otherwise, maybe. He also had stated that it was his worst game he's ever been in, so I would imagine that had some effect as well. I skimmed through that game again, and I really couldn't find any matches besides what I've already stated. But like I said, I don't believe we should scum read
OR
town read him due to that.

PEdit:

@BBT - I will unvote if it comes to that, but don't expect me to stay unvoted if you can't back it up with
new
relevant reasons.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #748 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't find the meta argument from the other game relevant, basically, as he's a wildcard in general. I do find him scummier here than I did in that game though, which is odd because he was scum there. I'll take another look...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #750 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

WAIT!!!!!

In the other game, BBT voted his scum partner right off the back. Seems as if he might have a tendency to do that...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #752 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've explained why I am voting for BBT in previous posts. Prominent to me is just posting a lot, and everyone's constantly acknowledges his existence, regardless of alignment. Wild card to me just means I can't read. Doesn't necessarily mean they're strong in the game. He's voting significantly
more
this game, but the other game he basically stated he would be okay with lynching the majority of the players in the last game. I'm not saying he's town at all, but I see why people could see him that way. My scum read on him is based almost solely on his reactions towards Csareo, while my Csareo read is town. If Csareo ends up being scum, I'm going to have to reread the whole damn thread from a different perspective, but I don't see that happening.

Basically, what I'm saying is I'm not going to use meta to actively scum hunt, but I will give you info if you choose to use meta to scum hunt. I'm not switching sides, I'm trying hard not to scum read him off meta, but if someone thinks something is convincing by it, whatever floats your boat.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #753 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And to the "what exactly is he doing in this game that he did in the other?" thing, when finding reasons to accuse someone of being scum, he repeats the exact same things every time. He switches targets often, even if he doesn't switch his votes. And in the other game, he votes his scum partner immediately off the back. This is all yours to analyze if you decide you think it's relevant.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #754 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

All in all, I don't find it relevant, besides the possibility of his original "random" vote. Only have played one game with him. Never have seen his town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #756 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm pretty sure I answered everything, and anything possible from that. I posted three times, you know? Not just the one you quoted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #795 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 794, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 764, TellTaleHeart wrote:What would most help me read you all right now is a statement to the effect of "Csareo is working toward a scum win condition in (such a way)." Assume nothing. Explain it to me like you would to explain it to a toddler, because that's the level I'm feeling at about now.

I cannot make a case in that manner. If you'd like a hint as to what other reasons I have for not liking Csareo, then I can help you. Go through Csareo's ISO. Make a note of who he is town reading (no one). Also make a note of who he is scum reading or taking shots at (almost everyone). Csareo is not trying to figure out who is scum and who is town; he is trying to keep all of his lynch options open.

I don't like this post. He isn't taking shots at people and scum reading are two separate things. I only believe he has around 4 scum reads max, and some are wear scum reads for him, and he isn't pushing them as much. BBT is basically the only one he is pushing for, so I don't understand. Even we he strays a little, it's all based on him feeling that BBT is scum. I do believe he is town reading people. You can usually tell who people are town reading based off their interactions and scum reads alone. This being said, I believe Csareo is town reading Wake, but you really can't be too sure at this time in game really. Showing Csareo's ISO doesn't really help TTH, Rufflig, and you not being able to make a case for the person you think is scum is rubbing me the wrong way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Csareo, but you are town reading Wake?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #796 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He isn't
taking shots at people and scum reading are two separate things.

I didn't mean to put "He isn't" because he definitely is, I just meant to say that the two are different.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #799 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ignorance usually comes from scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #803 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 801, Csareo wrote:
The main reason I want to lynch BBT is because I discovered a firm pattern, that is being repeated over and over.

Which leaves one possibility. BBT is scum being protected by other scum players. It is the only thing that makes sense.
Scum are always trying to form in a town bloc, and the only time that changes is when they need to defend scum against town.
Right now, with two wagons going on, you better be sure one of us is scum, and I know that isn't me.

1: ALSO A PATTERN WHERE HE REPEATS EXACTLY THE SAME WORDS BEING SAID EVERYTIME!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

2:
Two wagons going on, we better be sure one is scum. Are
you
sure that one of them is scum? Let's say BBT flips town, what/who would you go about pursuing after? Take this lightly, as I believe BBT is scum as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #805 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just so everyone's aware,

BBT and Csareo are both at L-2.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #809 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 804, Csareo wrote:In other words, there are two wagons going on, and on D1, usually one would of been tipped by scum now.
They've had about a dozen pages to defend either me or BBT, and usually at this point scum would just finish one of the players off, and have a solid town read simply for defending a now dead townie.
I highly doubt scum would draw it out for this long, which makes me believe scum are defending one of the two wagons.

Given the shit cases being thrown at me, and the multitude of scum tells committed by BBT, it is clear who we have to lynch.
At this point, we're pretty much fighting an uphill battle to get scum to finally bus.

BlueBloodedToffee
: TellTaleHeart, Flubbernugget, Csareo, Boonskiies, Doogal121

Csareo
: Omph, The Rufflig, Green Crayons, massive, BlueBloodedToffee

You gave a possibility of scum defending a townie, but you also explained why it isn't possible. If scum was defending a town, they would have easily been convinced to switch their votes. We seem to all be standing strong on what side we are on. In that case, if BlueBlooded is scum, who do you believe is on his scum team defending him?

PEdit:

Doogal/AK haven't been around lately. Scrambles/GreyIce slot seem off to me. Especially considering Omph didn't unvote after joining in and we haven't seen him since. Also scrambles was kind of random and didn't back anything else up. Definitely worth looking into tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #810 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I was pretty much posting the first part of my post for confirmation as to if I was correct to why you thought scum defending town wasn't possible. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #814 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

TTH auto claimed for BBT. Neighbor. Unless he's scum he has nothing else to claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #815 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not trying to bring the neighbor back up, but he has already claimed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #817 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh...well. Oops...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #819 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I just want to get to day 2 already for new information. We've been rehashing the same thing for the past 20 pages.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #831 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 820, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Csareo, you don't have to worry about me flipping scum. It's not going to happen, but you already know that. Amirite?

I would guess the
scum are on my wagon
and trying to push my lynch
through before Csareo's.

Mm, he did just imply you are town. When you had a slip, he wouldn't let you ever get away from it, but he's calling semantics now. Interesting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #833 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why are you voting Csareo if you think that scum is on your wagon, and then they'll move onto Csareo? If you don't think Csareo is scum, why is your vote on him?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #835 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright. I reread the last page, and I don't know how I even got to where I am right now. Haha. My bad. I see what you meant.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #843 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 842, Jagged Appliance wrote:
In post 841, Green Crayons wrote:

You agree with Anatole's read of BBT as "over-excited town" and I find myself agreeing - not to the point of "incredibly town" mind you. Problem is,
Csareo seems similar to me.
Loud, over-excited, but with a lot more mistakes. I'm not convinced by either wagon.

I like this guy. :) This is how everyone who is defending BBT is talking like. They are accusing Csareo of everything that BBT is doing. But BBT has more than just those nidbits, and his reaction starting with the AK vs Wake is what made me read BBT as scum. I don't see it as over-excited town. I don't see why you can possibly see him as "incredibly town".

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #844 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Uhm, I quoted weird. I was quoting Jagged and talking to him at first. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #847 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 846, Csareo wrote:
In post 834, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I didn't say scum would move onto Csareo. I said scum are trying to lynch me before Csareo gets lynched.

WTF does that mean, as you'te pretty much implying I'm town who's going to be lynched.
And you have a vote on me.

I agree that it's worded oddly, but what he meant is that scum is trying to save you and get him lynched
instead
of you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #870 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There's also GreyIce's replacement, Jagged, I believe. We really aren't getting anywhere further, so nothing is going to change in the votes unless someone gets impatient.

@Wake - They are both at L-2. I'll update it for you, though, I guess.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #873 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 657, DoctorPepper wrote:
Vote Count 1.05

BlueBloodedToffee(5)
– TellTaleHeart, Flubbernugget, Csareo, Boonskiies, Doogal121
Csareo(5)
– Omph, The Rufflig, Green Crayons, BlueBloodedToffee, massive
Jagged Appliance(1)
– Anatole Kuragin
Not Voting(2)
–Wake88, Jagged Appliance

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch
New deadline is on Sunday, September 28, 2014, 11:00 AM {(expired on 2014-09-28 11:00:00)}

Mod notes:

No Vote History.[/area][/color]

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #886 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 880, Wake1 wrote:I do not like feeling rushed to cast my vote. That's how I lost the last game I was in.

Also, since you're asking, I will tell you that I've been very busy with life. I've engaged quite a bit on occasion, and haven't had time to hyper-analyze every interaction in the game. I'd be fine with a Csareo, BBT, Flubber, or massive lynch today. Boonskiies made me feel suspicious of him in the past. I haven't had time to catch up on the latest pages, so am unfamiliar with the new players replacing in. Something deep down is bugging me about TTH and Rufflig. Don't ask me because it's one of those things I can't really put words on.

And you know this, though, don't you? Why do you want me to vote so badly? Who do you think I should vote for and why?

Since you're directing questions towards me, I have some of my own. Have you read any of my questions/interrogations regarding the other players here? I'd like to know exactly how much you've been paying attention, too.

If I vote Csareo, Boonskiies may quickhammer.

There is 100% no possible way I am voting Csareo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #890 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Have you not read any of my posts this game? I am completely against Csareo being lynched toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #898 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not so sure those 'stubborn and clueless townies' are actually townies. Rufflig rubs me the wrong way. And I don't like it.

PEdit:

I have town read Csareo ever since he made his case on AK/BBT after the whole AK vs Wake deal, which in turn, made me see how fluffy the votes defending Csareo were because everything they were saying to defend BBT could also be used to defend Csareo.

Although, Csareo could be using me, and buddying up after I stated I agreed with him, but frankly I don't see that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #902 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

He's town reading most people, BBT. We've been through this.

@Csareo - you aren't allowed to quote the Mod.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #903 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 901, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I can do Csareo's for him.

Town - ...

Null - Everyone but BBT

Scum - BBT.

This is why I'm totally against Csareo being lynched. We've literally talked about this pages ago, with BBT involved, and Csareo already stated he had a couple scum reads along with more town reads than null. Also, BBT is willing to do Csareo's reads, but isn't willing to do his own? Come on...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #945 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 923, Wake1 wrote:Csareo, BBT, what do you think of Boonskiies flattery towards me early on in this game?

Does he normally do that?

Would any of you be willing to lynch Flubbernugget today? I'd like to know where he is on your radars.

I've played with you more than I have played with Csareo, Wake. I have stated in other games, mostly after the one where you were a vig, that I enjoy playing with you, and have seen you be seen as super scummy when you were town meaning you are an easy mislynch target for scum. I have constantly stated I have a town read on you, Wake, which is why when Csareo took your side in the AK vs Wake scene, I also began to town read Csareo. Because of this, I looked at the people who were on AK's side of the story, which included BBT, alas, my vote is on BBT.

Flubber isn't posting enough right now, and it feels as if it would just be a policy lynch if we were to lynch him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #952 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hmm, he posted a lot more than I remember. He seems kind of trolly, and I guess I could see him flipping scum, but since I think your scum, do I think he'd actually try and bus you so early in Day 1? Yeah...I do...sigh. I'm really sick of not knowing anything this game. Watch the scum team be AK, Doogal, and Omph...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #956 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 950, Wake1 wrote:
In post 943, Csareo wrote:
Then you went inactive, kept saying you couldn't keep up with the game, and generally contributing nothing.

Does that help?

Not one bit of that is indicative of alignment.

I want you to acknowledge this, Csareo.

And saying I've contributed nothing is deceitful, and deceit in itself is scummy.

VOTE: Csareo

Boonskiies. Your thoughts please?

Ugh. He's at L-1 now. I really don't think he's scum, but the majority of my reads are based on him flipping town. Ugh...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #962 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 954, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 952, Boonskiies wrote:Hmm, he posted a lot more than I remember. He seems kind of trolly, and I guess I could see him flipping scum, but since I think your scum, do I think he'd actually try and bus you so early in Day 1? Yeah...I do...sigh. I'm really sick of not knowing anything this game. Watch the scum team be AK, Doogal, and Omph...

But what if I told you I'm town and my wagon is pretty scummy. Like, let's just pretend that I'm 100% mod-confirmed town. Look at the people on my wagon...

What would you think then?

I guess I'd have to go with TellTale scum. The confusion and lack of knowing what to read sounds like new scum, and considering it's her first game here, I could see it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #965 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 960, Wake1 wrote:Boonskiies, my instincts tell me you're Scum.

I think you should come clean and spare yourself a lot of trouble.

Would you rather me go back to being village idiot so your read on me will be accurate?

PEdit:

Doogal's one of my bigger town reads, and Flubber I've already talked about. Csareo I am seriously hoping is town at this point, and if he flips scum, he hardcore played me like a violin, and I know Boonskiies is town. Yes, if I had to choose, TTH is my biggest scumspect
ON YOUR WAGON.
I find people on Csareo's wagon scummier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #971 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not scum reading Flubber. I could see it, but I'm not scum reading him. He's a null. If I wasn't able to see the possibility of him being scum at this point, he'd be a town read for me...LOGIC.

@GC - Ah, I went back and checked her ISO, and it seems I misread. Regardless, she still is new to the site.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #972 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm also not scum reading TTH really. She's a null for me. YOU ASKED ME IF I HAD TO SEE SOMEONE WHO WAS SCUMMY IF YOU WERE 100% CONFIRMED TOWN...ignorance....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #973 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You aren't confirmed, we're speaking hypothetically, and you know this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #977 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You asked me if you were 100% mod confirmed town, so yes, in that case TTH I will see as scummier. But since you aren't, they are
NULL
. Do I need to describe what null is to you?

Null: adj: 1:having no legal or binding force; invalid. 2:having or associated with the value zero.

This means I see the possibility of them being scum. They are in null because they are not counted out yet. If I didn't see the possibility of them being scum, they would be a town read for me. Do you understand it yet, or am I going to have to explain the same thing to you three more times...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #981 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Looks like I'm going to have to define it three more times to you.

NULL does not mean you have nothing on them. It's day 1, not everyone has to have a 100% completely dedicated town/scum list. It doesn't work that way. We have no flips, no night actions done. It is 100% acceptable to have null reads, especially when the town/scum reads on people are canceling it out.

They are in null because they are not counted out yet. If I didn't see the possibility of them being scum, they would be a town read for me.

Once...

They are in null because they are not counted out yet. If I didn't see the possibility of them being scum, they would be a town read for me.

Twice...

Three times...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #983 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

I know it's already there, but this is me metaphorically slapping you in the face.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #987 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No, he's still L-2. I already had my vote on him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #997 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 991, Wake1 wrote:I'm considering it, today.

I feel you've been giving me very short, unhelpful answers, as if you don't want to be completely transparent with me. That and
Boonskiie's abject refusal to lynch Flubber is making me wonder.

I'm not the one who's flat out refusing it. That was Csareo. All I stated was at this point, we don't have too much to go on, and we'd end up going back to the BBT vs Csareo tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1005 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 996, Jagged Appliance wrote:Wow, this thread just took off. I don't read BBT or Csareo as scum.

Who do you read as scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1018 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Scrambles got replaced my Omph. Jagged replaced GreyIce.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1024 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1021, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Whoops. Replace Jagged with Omph.

GreyIce/Jagged are also not contributing.

Granted, we have 41 pages for them to catch up on...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1041 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1040, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Awww, shiiiiiit.

Someone better state intent-to-hammer and give me 24 hours to respond and post my last post.

Intent to unvote, have someone else vote, then intent-to-hammer

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1042 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

There's your warning. Post your final posts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1054 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1045, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1041, Boonskiies wrote:
Intent to unvote, have someone else vote, then intent-to-hammer

That's stupid.

What are you doing?

I'm not actually going to unvote. He's just irritating me, and he did that give me 24 hours to post thing. It meant nothing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1067 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And this is exactly why the idea of lynching Flubber was just a policy lynch. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1068 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Flubb - It's hard to put spotlight on AK as he hasn't been posting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1102 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1084, TellTaleHeart wrote:@Green Crayons:

I still think BBT is likely scum. I had doubts a while ago and tried to make myself happy with a townread on him, but failed for a few reasons. There's
still
the neighbor meta and I absolutely hate the Csareo vote. The whole "reactive is my meta" isn't doing much for me either since that was his go-to line when I called him out on it in Chosen mafia.
The only thing that makes me hesitate is that I don't know if he actually thought he was chasing a scumslip with his game-opening post. I guess that's my fault since I claimed the neighborhood thing. *sigh*

In post 1067, Boonskiies wrote:And this is exactly why the idea of lynching Flubber was just a policy lynch. ^

Why?! I agreed with pretty much every word of that post

I meant it differently than how you interpreted. I completely agreed with Flubber's post, and previously BBT had wanted to lynch Flubber instead of Csareo/himself. I didn't see scumminess in Flubb, so I didn't agree with the idea of having him lynched today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1115 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That was an unexpected scum read. :o

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1235 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I wish you guys would actually read posts...I didn't put BBT to L-1. My vote was already on him, and if you read the thread, you would understand that I was agitated by him, so I voted him again to reassure just how much I wanted him lynched. I didn't not just put my vote on him. It's been there for a long time...

Also, where did I turn on Csareo? I am not against him. I am totally on Csareo's side of the BBT vs Csareo. He's town. Bbt's not.

@massive - I don't understand why you keep assuming I have a wagon on me. There aren't any votes on me.

About the SK thing, GreyIce went mia on us, and I kind of got occupied with BBT. We'll talk about that tomorrow after a night phase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1247 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@AK - It was to pretty much any post that I saw my name referenced to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1476 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Wait, so I'm being considered to be the lynch for the day because I'm wanting BBT lynched because I think he's scum, which he probably is. Interesting.

@FakeGod - what do you think of your slot being put under pressure earlier and then just hightailing it?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1483 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I might not be able to post much in the next 12 hours, so if I get around L-2/L-1, give me until the end of tomorrow before I'm hammered, please.

PEdit:

@FakeGod - No, I'm being voted because I was strongly on Csareo's side on the BBT vs Csareo. If you can't stab Julius Caesar, you get his right hand man, Mark Antony, right?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1484 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Bad comparison at the end, but meh. The ignorance in this game is annoying. Don't get hammer happy on me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1492 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 83, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so you want to be vigged.

The vig detector is now if Boonskiies dies overnight, if there's two kills and he doesn't we have a serial killer.

I'd like to bring this back up. I see no reason for GreyIce to post this so early in the game unless he's planning some kind of gambit. I'm still convinced we have a potential serial killer in this game, and I probably see it more than the rest because I was targeted with the post. Also, because of this small wagon that's probably going to pick up more steam when I'm unable to post goes through, I'm going to ensure myself I get NK'd anyways.

@AK - do you no longer feel that GreyIce's slot is scum, even after having your vote on him for a long period of time? If so, what do you think of FakeGod replacing into the slot? You don't think it's possible he replaced into the slot, saw a scum brethren near lynched, and decided to try and completely rule out the BBT vs Csareo for the day so his partner would get at least an extra day?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1493 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@AK - I answered you, and you commented on it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1500 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@FakeGod: ANSWER ME!
Don't get testy with people not answering you when you don't answer others.

@AK - Thought you were competent enough that I didn't have to directly quote and it was obvious I was answering your post. I answered multiple posts in the comment that you read and
commented on! So AK, you are being inconsistent now.

In response to your damn 1214! Happy that I made this kindergarten friendly for you?

The SK thing - I have talked about that already, and I bring it up from time to time, as I believe it is potentially prominent. Useless to majorly speculate on it before Night Actions.

Easiest Vote - I'm not. I have stated multiple reasons, and any competent person would understand why I'm voting BBT.

Him FlipFlopping - It's not the act of changing votes, it's how he's been doing it. All his votes have been opportunistic to get people off his wagon, or to try and start a brand new wagon, usually based off reactions against him.

Suspicions - I am not suspicious of Doogal, I just stated a fact that he hadn't been posting. It never said I found him suspicious. READ THE FUCKING POST. I am not suspicious of TTH, if you'd READ MY FUCKING POSTS, you'd know that. I'd only start being suspicious of TTH if BBT flipped town. And also, am I not allowed to feel off about slots? I've been open about my iffy feeling on GreyIce's slot. If I don't see them as town, but I'm not quite sure they're actually scum, what the hell do you want me to say? God damn, I have literally posted all of this before, if you would just READ MY FUCKING POSTS.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1501 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1247, Boonskiies wrote:@AK - It was to pretty much any post that I saw my name referenced to.

Read the damn thread, dude. I responded to you. Now what's your excuse?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1503 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, you are scrambles slot. I apologize, my mistake.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1511 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

God damn it. I'm not going to be able to keep checking up on this.

I'm at L-3 now. If I'm dead when I check up on this late tonight, whatever.
I'm a PR
. Do with it what you will. This town's helpless regardless, and this wagon is probably epicly scum driven.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1512 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

L-2, my bad.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1515 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm out of this game now anyways. If I don't get lynched, I'm going to be NK'd because they made me announce that I'm a PR.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1518 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Doogal, is it odd that my open scum reads, BBT, massive, and GreyIce's slot, are three of the people who hopped on my wagon? I'd just like to point that out.

BBT I have obviously shown my scum read on him.

Massive I had an FoS post on him.

And I had my GreyIce slot scum read this whole game, and then he went mia. Also, is it odd he hops on the wagon after I bring the fact I think he is scum/sk just recently?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1520 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If I have time, I'll check up on this with my phone throughout the day, but I pray that town members don't lynch me until I can reply again. I'm drawing a NK on me anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1548 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I will full claim if put to L-1/L-2. Just give me time to respond before hammering. Also, I had no reason to crumb yet. No nights.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1558 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

God damn it. Tracker. How was I supposed to play as a PR day 1? I have had nothing to do with it yet.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1594 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Correction, I was THE village idiot on this site. It used to be in my signature.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1600 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1559, Csareo wrote:Who are you going to track?

I feel if I say that it might mess with my results; if I tell you who I plan on tracking, I most likely will change it. There's no way I plan on tracking BBT, though. It's obvious he isn't going to make the kill.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1607 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1040, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Awww, shiiiiiit.

Someone better state intent-to-hammer and give me 24 hours to respond and post my last post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1608 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I knew I was going to be busy today, and didn't want to be lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1610 (isolation #128) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You accused me for being scum for doing the exact same thing you did.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1612 (isolation #129) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Because you couldn't. You're a neighbor. Also, if I didn't say anything, someone easily could have quick hammered me as I got to L-1. I wasn't able to be active all day, I apologize...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1651 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@FakeGod - I have also played with:

massive
BlueBloodedToffee
Wake
Csareo

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1652 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 104, massive wrote:
In post 76, Boonskiies wrote:Mmmmmmm.... I like playing with Wake. Speaking of reputations...

I be a troll. People who have played with me before know this, so just a reminder:
Don't put person to L-1. I WILL MAKE IT HAMMA TIME!!!

In post 88, GreyICE wrote:Who said you were town, boon?

You said that you would play in such a way that you would behave detrimentally to the town. The only reason to consciously do this is a meta game effort to make your scum play indistinguishable from your town play.

Not only is this against the spirit of this site (play to win the game you are in), it's a detestable, pathetic maneuver. You wish to be unable to read? Fine, I grant you your wish, a place on my blacklist , and copious bullets to pump into your corpse.

Vig, kill this useless piece of smurf.

I forgot about Boonskiies's nonsense.
93 isn't "overanalyzing" despite what Boon says in 101; it's so much WIFOM I considered photoshopping his name on a box of Franzia. And on top of that, he actually stole that L-1 Autohammer from bjc in 1582 as a Playstyle Methodology? I say let's let the neighbors sort themselves out tomorrow.

vote Boonskiies

I bolded the part where massive states he knows my play.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1654 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I have no clue. massive had even stated earlier that he's played with me, and now he isn't bringing it up.

I've played many games with Wake.

Csareo and BBT - 1 each. BBT was scum the game I played with him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1655 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm really confused still on how a wagon on me was picked up so fast to be honest.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1661 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1657, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1642, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1640, Flubbernugget wrote:I'll hammer boon if we can agree to flash lynch the next player to have a quote war with either Csareo or Wake that lasts at least 6 posts collectively.

Don't be daft.

You apparently have recent experience with town Boons.

Well? How does he compare here? Is it true that he would do this kind of shit as a town investigative PR?

He would.
And I can say that after getting lynched in that game D1 and not bothering to look back at it.

This is how confident I am in scum using Wake and Csaero to distract the town.
I am willing to give up a PR over it (
even
if it is just a tracker)

Did he just slip? He talks about how I totally would be trolly as a PR, which I have been, I'll link one if you would like me too. Also, he's willing to give up a PR
EVEN
if it's
just
a tracker. Why put the words even and just in there?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1662 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1660, Csareo wrote:
In post 1654, Boonskiies wrote:Csareo and BBT - 1 each. BBT was scum the game I played with him.

I don't recall playing a game with you, unless it's an alt.

Minimence, we're both dead in that game, so I guess it's irrelevant for now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1664 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No, I don't believe he did. False alarm. No slip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1670 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel massive is voting me for personal reasons mixed with a possibility of knowing I'm an easy mislynch. Everything that he is accusing me of for being scum is extremely fluffy and isn't alignment reactive. He is stating things in a different way than I said, like the neighbors being both scum thing. If you go through my ISO you will see me talk about MANY hypothetics, and if you check other games of mine, I over look into hypothetics. To my BBT vote, yes, I'm town reading Csareo, and that was what was giving a lot of my reads on other people. It forces me to look things through the perspective where I see Csareo as town, which caused my read on BBT being scum. It's not solely based on my town read of Csareo, and if it was, so what? It's still my own reads.

PEdit:

@Flubber - Why exactly? Because I went against you? I also stated afterwards that I didn't actually think you slipped and I got post happy. But by saying you now feel like I'm not actually a tracker, it implies you were willing to lynch a PR?

Wait, were you talking about my claim and that's how you gave up the PR? Because if so, then I completely misread your post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1671 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@GC ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1677 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Flubb - How will my lynch get the town on track at all? You just go back to the same scenario you were at before. Me flipping does not change anything in the Csareo v BBT, and you will just go right back to where you were before.

@Fakegod - Another tidbit, the game I played with massive I was a 2 shot dayvig. Don't know if it's relevant, but I'm just trying to give you as much info as I can.

PEdit:

@Flubb - Again, how am I supposed to act? I'm a tracker on day 1. I'm literally nothing right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1679 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

massive is miswording us. The theory isn't an all-scum neighborhood, it's that they are scum faking a neighborhood.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1682 (isolation #141) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I did. Sorry, haha. I said us and assumed. Csareo's brought up the possibility also, I believe.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1683 (isolation #142) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1587, FakeGod wrote:Oh, yes. Let's examine Boon ISO.

You're telling me, a Tracker decides to open the game by explaining that he will be trolling this game and that he is a VI.

Then he decides to pick a fight GreyICE for no good reason, fluffs his way through the middle of d1, and
late joins prominent wagons

This is supposed to look like an investigative PR, yes?

Why the hell is he causing mischief left and right and drawing as much attention on to himself?

I was one of the front runners against BBT. I had posted my intent to vote way earlier than my actual vote. And he's been the only person other than the GreyIce slot that I was the first one to vote for. I haven't been joining wagon
s

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1686 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No one's ever accused Wake or I of being competent...

That's been brought up before, but I don't think that BBT/TTH expected each other to actually almost get one of them lynched. TTH has stated she is new to the site still, and she is the one who brought it up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1693 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1688, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1683, Boonskiies wrote:I had posted my intent to vote way earlier than my actual vote.

Is this a thing you normally do when it isn't going to be a hammer? Because posting an intent to vote is not something that looks town.

Yes, it is something I normally do. Why doesn't it look town exactly? Would you rather me put someone to L-2/L-1 instantly?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1702 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Tracker, Wake.

Also, Wake, FakeGod was wanting to know if I would play trolly as a PR, and you are one of the ones who have played with me before.

@GC - I don't throw votes around very often. I like my votes to mean something. Just a personal preference. I was doing my intent to vote on BBT because I had just made a case on BBT that I needed to await his response before coming to my full read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1706 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 353, Boonskiies wrote:I messed up with the quoting there, but meh. Was supposed to be 3 quotes with my responses to each. Anywho...

I don't know if I necessarily see Wake as scummy rather than just pissed off town. I've played with Wake multiple times, and I'm one of the few who actually like playing with Wake, and he seems to always be targeted by scum as a mislynch. Granted, I've never actually seen Wake as scum that I remember. But Wake is definitely one of the people who scum use to make an easy mislynch. He's very proactive and I believe he overthinks things. I don't feel like Wake should be lynched toDay. I always seem to enjoy having a town Wake alive later in the game.

That being said, I see why people are on him, even if they are town. He does seem scummy, but he's Wake. He always seems scummy.

@Csareo - I am going to laugh if all three of those people end up being the scum team.

Anatole/BBT I can see as a scum team
IF
Wake ends up being town.

If Wake is scum, I find it hard to believe Anatole would be putting up such a fight against Wake. I do have a scum read on Anatole, but it also seems like playstyle to me. Wake is one of those characters that can really get someone worked up, and that's the only thing keeping me from voting Anatole right now other than the presence of BBT.

BBT on the other hand, I believe is flip flopping all over the place. I see originally why he would want his supposed neighbor to be possibly lynched, but when things started turning into a "we lynch one, if they flip town, we lynch the other one" kind of deal, he backed off. I believe he's probably going to bring this up later, when he would be more okay with being lynch. Afterwards, he sees Anatole vs Wake happening and picks a side. He's directly involved with the two, but he is staying under the radar. This makes me have a potential feeling that BBT is trying for a mislynch on either one of them leading into a second mislynch on the other. I've actually played with a scum BBT before, and he's actually playing quite similar. He started lurking when under pressure last time, though.

Intent to vote BBT

Awaiting response.

I was using meta as my initial scum read, and I don't like to make that my main source of a scum read. Of course I was going to wait for him to respond. I don't get how not voting someone is seen as not town. At all.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1712 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1707, Green Crayons wrote:It's not "not voting someone." I don't care that you didn't vote BBT at that point in time.

It's telling the thread "Yo I'm planning on voting this guy, is that okay with everyone? I don't want my actions to look too suspicious."

Because every time I fucking put my vote on someone I get attacked all the time, and have to completely repost the same freaking post like three times before people finally stop badgering me about votes. Next time I'll just keep all my reads to myself and just put a damn naked vote. Because it's as if I'm doing that anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1717 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I got the wrong game. Meh.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1718 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Was that the game with Drew-Sta I was in with you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1752 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is the scummiest damn wagon I have ever seen. God damn. There is absolutely no reason I should be lynched toDay, especially with the fact that I am pretty much NK bait now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1756 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1753, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1752, Boonskiies wrote:This is the scummiest damn wagon I have ever seen. God damn. There is absolutely no reason I should be lynched toDay, especially with the fact that I am pretty much NK bait now.

Why did you claim town PR the first time time instead of actually stating what your role was?

It makes you look like you needed time to think of a believable claim.

I was saying beforehand that I wasn't going to be able to keep up for the next half of the day. I didn't want to full claim in the case that I didn't have to. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CLAIM TRACKER AS SCUM?!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1759 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1751, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1749, Csareo wrote:Fakegod made it clear he will hammer boonskies.

Would you hammer boons if it means no lynch otherwise?

This is a horrible comment. I get lynched due to time restrictions, we lose two town members after the night phase ends.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1769 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1761, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1756, Boonskiies wrote:
I was saying beforehand that I wasn't going to be able to keep up for the next half of the day. I didn't want to full claim in the case that I didn't have to. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CLAIM TRACKER AS SCUM?!

Yeah, I don't get this. As soon as you state 'town PR', you're pretty much dead N1 regardless. So, it doesn't make sense to leave the most important information out as if that could somehow keep you alive.

PEdit - Yeah. Claiming VT would have kept him alive fo' sho'.

I accepted the fact that I was going to die Night 1. Honestly, I expected to die Night 1 anyways. I'd much prefer being the one to take the NK than have scum successfully mislynch me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1773 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@BBT - You and massive are my strongest scum reads. massive might actually be about to surpass you in that regard. I'm also scum reading Jagged. I think he may be self aligned though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1787 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Are you freaking kidding me....

@GC - How come you scum read me for the same things BBT is doing, yet you don't scum read him?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1837 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1830, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The fact that you still haven't unvoted me and Boon has disappeared is very telling indeed.

PEdit - How was I lying to town?

I haven't disappeared, it's been like 20 minutes...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1845 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Meh, I'm borderline believing it. It's really obvious who his partner would be 'if' it's true though. So I need to wait before unvoting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1849 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Damn it, I believe it. But this town is going to lynch me when they should just let me soak up the NK.

Intent to unvote

PEdit:

@BBT - I don't really want to out if I'm correct, which I believe I am, you sure I should?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1857 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@BBT - Rufflig.

Also, if you truly are town, do you not see why it is beneficial to not lynch me and let me take the NK for the night? If I am lynched, you are guaranteed to be NK'd now, leaving your partner's mason claim available to scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1864 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unvote

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1880 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1877, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm actually quite pissed that I almost managed to get through D1 without claiming and had to claim with a couple of days to go.

I KNOW THE FEELING!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1895 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I bet scum is having a field day with this game.

@Csareo - I absolutely do not want BBT lynched today. The night actions by themselves will prove if he's scum. He dies, then I get to live and possibly have a chance at catching someone. If I die, then BBT could potentially be scum, and we'll be able to prove it through the second mason eventually outing themselves.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1899 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd prefer a massive lynch, but I've been open on what I think about Jagged.

VOTE: Jagged

PEdit:

BBT....stahp!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1939 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not willing to vote Doogal. The mason claim along with TTH putting me to L-1 earlier, makes me okay with TTH.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1942 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not just mason's and neighbors....a Mason neighbor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1949 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He was at L-1 when he claimed it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1951 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm unsure what you're getting at, Wake...he claimed at L-1, now he's not going to be lynched today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1953 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

We have under 36 hours until deadline. We don't know the partner of the mason. And BBT sleeps at this time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1956 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I did claim tracker. I claimed tracker at L-1. Csareo didn't claim anything. His wagon dissolved.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1961 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No one else has, no.

If there's a doctor I should be protected. I have a weak informative role. BBT claimed mason neighbor, so he's a possibility to be killed as well though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1963 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1960, FakeGod wrote:Speculations on protective roles isn't healthy.

Please refrain from doing so.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1970 (isolation #172) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

What's toDay's play?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1972 (isolation #173) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have. We're drifting, and we should stop.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1981 (isolation #174) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

We're talking about lynching Jagged, Wake. Csareo isn't getting lynched today. The candidates are Jagged and TTH.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2233 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Now that I caught up on that clusterfuck...

I'd prefer the Jagged lynch over TTH. Jagged, you're at L-1, better have something to claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2237 (isolation #176) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Depends if you feel safe on not being hammered or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2317 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2310, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2303, Wake1 wrote:
FakeGod, I don't understand why you're willfully not being honest here. No way did I out a Mason. BBT was Scummy as hell, going out of his way to not answer questions or engage, visibly getting angry and frustrated for beings asked stuff, and was giving me a lot of good reasons to keep pressing him for answers. FG, please, stop it. My job as a member of Town is to unravel loose threads and question things that don't make sense. He chose to claim being a Mason, and that was after him saying at the start of the game that he was a Neighbor with TTH. He had a choice in the matter:
don't blame people for asking questions and applying pressure

One. Last. Time.

I answered all of your questions. I even addressed this in my most recent post asking why you were in fact voting me. You voted me because of my play-style, which is an awful reason to vote someone.

You were constantly
asking questions that had already been answered
. I'm going to reiterate that because I believe you may miss it. You were constantly
asking questions that had already been answered
Multiple times.

On top of this, even when you got the answers, you did not accept them. You just continued to question an answer when there was nothing more to give. You need to work on your questioning and your scum-hunting techniques because I'm telling you this right now, you're not a good townie.

You were doing the exact same thing?!?!?!!?!? You literally always accuse people of looking scummy for stuff that you do!!!

This is why BBT got pushed to claim, not because of Wake.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2330 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Titus - because I'm tracker so a cop is highly unlikely.

@GC - what's w/r/t? I've been meaning to ask that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2365 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't really understand the AK lynch. How is his flip beneficial to us?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2369 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2232, Bert wrote:
Vote Count 1.23

JaggedAppliance(5)
– FakeGod, The Rufflig, Boonskiies, Flubbernugget, Doogal121,
TellTaleHeart(4)
- JaggedAppliance, Wake88, TellTaleHeart, Csareo
Anatole Kuragin(2)
-GreenCrayons, BlueBloodedToffee
Boonskiies(1)
– massive
Not Voting(1)
– Anatole Kuragin

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch
New deadline is on Sunday, September 28, 2014, 11:00 AM {(expired on 2014-09-28 11:00:00)}

Please let us know if you ever see any errors. :D[/area]

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2370 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2367, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, I am.

I wasn't when he first joined the thread but I feel confident now that he is town.

PEdit - I understand FG, but I'm not sure a Jagged lynch is the best lynch right now.

PEditv2 - AK jumps off Boon after Boon's claim, Boon says he doesn't understand AK wagon.

He jumped off because 4 of you immediately jumped on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2376 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Okay, cool. Is anyone going to give me an explanation for changing votes to him, though? I'm not you BBT; I don't think everyone who votes me is scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2379 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I wasn't referring to him voting you. I was referring to why do I have to find AK for voting me/unvoting me scummy?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2383 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOD DAMN REASON?!?! I'm not completely against it, I JUST WANT SOME REASONS.

PEdit:

I just doubt he's showing up/staying up to date with the thread. When he's active, he's super active. Again, I'm not saying I'm against the lynch completely, I just want someone to tell me why he's a better lynch than Jagged at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2384 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2382, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 2379, Boonskiies wrote:I wasn't referring to him voting you. I was referring to why do I have to find AK for voting me/unvoting me scummy?

The implication was that you two are partners. Was that really lost on you?

Oh. I didn't pick that up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2385 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Okay. Reread that little exchange. But I'd still like to know why he's a better lynch than Jagged.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2387 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2388 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Meh, my reads are just all off to wack. I have no clue about anything anymore.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2652 (isolation #189) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

massive: no result.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2726 (isolation #190) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2723, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 2652, Boonskiies wrote:massive: no result.

I don't understand what this means. Does it mean that massive didn't target anyone? Could you please clarify what "no result" means?

He didn't target anyone.

Sorry, super smash came out for 3ds, haven't been home really. When I eventually am home for a bit, I'll reread day 2 closer, I just skimmed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2732 (isolation #191) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2730, Titus wrote:I want either Rufflig or massive today. I think this is the classic 2 masons with a roleblocker setup.

VOTE: Massive

I agree with this statement completely, but why exactly do you see Rufflig as scummy? I've been semi null leaning more towards scum towards him the entire game for the most part.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2741 (isolation #192) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Me tracking massive with no result means he didn't target anyone last night. I was more agreeing with the people who you thought you should lynch. I am not experienced to know what the 2 mason/Rb setup means, I believed it to be just containing those things. We have neighbors, and I thought it was obvious with you, so I more expected that it was a play on that setup. I more so agreed with it also because it made me think that maybe I was roleblocked last night, which gave me a no result because of it. But I am unsure if I would have been told anything at all last night because of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2742 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, it's blatantly obvious that I didn't understand you meant it was role for role that setup. We had a 106 page day based on a neighborhood. Come on now. I'm agreeing that it might involve the 2 mason/RB setup.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2793 (isolation #194) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2781, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 2755, Flubbernugget wrote:@TheRufflig are you still scum reading the Csareo/Titus slot?

Yes, I am. Titus' massive vote sucked. It was based solely on setup speculation. Even worse, Titus' setup speculation was not based on what has been claimed about the setup thus far. FakeGod even spelled out the claims for Titus when Titus entered the game (). It is obvious that Titus has not read the game. Therefore, I am not expecting much of anything from Titus' vca except more sloppy work. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it.

Unfortunately, I still have the same problem as yesterday. JA was against a Csareo lynch while GC was for it. Net result: no change. There aren't enough players willing to vote for Titus.

I was hard town reading Csareo, and that is the only thing keeping me from me being willing to vote Titus. As soon as she came in, something just felt off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2923 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I read a few people were asking why I wasn't killed last night, and it's pretty obvious guys...people are still scum reading me, so I'm an easy mislynch still, along with TTH if her claim is legit. But it is risky, especially with me in the case of if I get one. Scum can dispute my track for a day if I get successfully, but it also is able to be claimed that they are other PR. Which is why I believe that the scum team has someone intelligent, but not necessarily a safe player.

My direction turns back to massive...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2933 (isolation #196) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not exactly sure why FakeGod is being targeted. I quite liked his day 1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2943 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2925, FakeGod wrote:Boons

you have one job and one job only

it's to get a guilty

do you understand me?

if you get a guilty, I guarantee that town will win

It's not exactly easy at this point...especially if there actually is a role blocker blocking me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2985 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I thought I read somewhere that someone thought it is possibly scum vs scum, but I can't find that post now. Does anyone else believe that there is a possibility that they're semi fighting each other for one of them to get town cred? I feel FakeGod would do something like that, but I don't feel Rufflig would. That being said, Rufflig would defend himself if need be and would in turn take down a partner. I've seen Rufflig replace into a scum slot, which was previously inhabited by Wake, and he's very literal and uses a lot of logic and sense as scum. Again, RUFFLIG SOUNDS VERY REASONABLE AND MAKES GREAT TOWNY LIKE POSTS AS SCUM.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3243 (isolation #199) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

intent to hammer

I said to BBT yesterDay if BBT was 100% confirmed town, which I believe he is, I would look at TTH.

TTH, who would you venge shoot and why
if
you were telling the truth somehow?
You're scum reads are confusing me, who are they exactly?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”