Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 71, Wake1 wrote:
Anatole Kuragin I

(33) | (37) | (39) | (41) | (42) | (48) | (49) | (52) | (58) | (61) | (64) | (65) | (67)

What We Know

We know that AK has discussed Neighborhoods, and that in his experience Neighborhoods (at least one?) have had one Scum. He does raise a point by asking if there's more than two members in the supposed Neighborhood that has pregame chat. Also voted and unvoted BBT. Finally, he mentions he could see either alignment outing their Neighborhood for different reasons. ...he then posits that it's probably more useful for scum if they're going for a quick lynch on their neighbor.

How I Currently Read This

Not much has been said here. I do like his inquiry on how many Neighbors there are. Unsure the gameplay philosophy on alignment and the outing of one's Neighborhood. More often in my experience it's been Town that does so. Not always, but usually. I think his mention of Scum doing so because it's useful for them is more wrong than right, because Scum probably doesn't want even more attention brought to them. Eh, I don't know. I do know there's not much here to extract and analyze, though.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Null]
. What are your thoughts on the other players here? Who's standing out most to you? Do you suspect the dual Neighbor claims with pregame chat are legit?

Spoiler: Rambler I
In post 69, Wake1 wrote:
Rambler I

(4) | (17) | (46) | (47) | (50)

What We Know

Rambler asks TTH in () about what specifically about the pre-game chat made her distrust BBT. Also mentions TTH's vote looks like an RVS in that same post. He completely ignored(?) my question to him in (). His () is worded a bit unclearly, so I don't want to misunderstand him there. He asks AK a fairly benign question about his experience of there typically being one Scum in each Neighborhood in ().

To analyze, you've got to break things down piece by piece and examine them. When Rambler asks TTH about what in the chat made her distrust BBT, that action feels like something a Townie would do. It's also reasonable for him to have felt her post looked like an RVS in that post: I had the same initial feeling, because I've never heard of Neighbors having pre-game chat. In fact, every game I've played in that had Neighbors never let you talk until Daystart. Talking before the game starts does sound like something Scum would have, though. So him sharing that sentiment strikes a chord. What I really find odd and disconcerting is Rambler completely ignoring my question directed towards him in (). I never understood why there'd be presumably Town players who simply shrug off questions as if they're not even playing Mafia. If he's Town, he should engage instead of being a Dead Fish. Yeah, I'm coining that right here, right now. :D I don't fully understand his (), and would like it if he clarified that part. His last part about the Neighborhoods feels rather mild; it doesn't compel me either way to trust or distrust him.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Town]
. Engage more, don't be a Dead Fish, and ask more questions, please.

I'm ok with lynching one of BBT or TTH today. I'm not good at early scumreads - just early townreads. I'm working on that and don't have any so far.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mmmmmmm.... I like playing with Wake. Speaking of reputations...

I be a troll. People who have played with me before know this, so just a reminder:
Don't put person to L-1. I WILL MAKE IT HAMMA TIME!!!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

I believe they received pre-game chat -- which means the scum did as well. I don't have a neighbor example, but I've been a mason with pre-game chat before. While it may be uncommon for a neighborhood not to have a scum in it, it does happen. I'm not inclined to lynch either one solely on the basis of being a neighbor.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 78, The Rufflig wrote:I believe they received pre-game chat -- which means the scum did as well. I don't have a neighbor example, but I've been a mason with pre-game chat before. While it may be uncommon for a neighborhood not to have a scum in it, it does happen. I'm not inclined to lynch either one solely on the basis of being a neighbor.

Except people aren't suspicious of them solely for being a Neighbor, my friend. The claim of being a Neighbor with pregame talk is uncommon, and could just as well be Scum with pregame chat. However that's not the main issue here. It's also the claim by BBT that there's some funny business going on with TTH, meaning a supposed slip.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Did Boonskiis just request to be lynched?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Anatole
, what games have you played with neighbors? I find your analysis fascinating.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 80, GreyICE wrote:Did Boonskiis just request to be lynched?

I'm a VI (village idiot), Grey. You'll soon get the hang of me. ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, so you want to be vigged.

The vig detector is now if Boonskiies dies overnight, if there's two kills and he doesn't we have a serial killer.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by scrambles »

vote flubbernugget

He confessed he was scum in another game in a different thread.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Csareo »

How does pregame chat work?
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Majority of the people here know how I play, and know that I hold my own. Especially late game. You are stating you want a policy lynch already, or a vig to shoot a town member. Explain why you want a vig to kill a town member, please. Also, if you don't want me to hammer, don't put someone at L-1. Simple as that. If I legitimately have a 100% town read on someone, I'm obviously not going to hammer them, but if they are 100% town, they shouldn't be at L-1 anyways.

@Scrambles - link it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 84, scrambles wrote:
vote flubbernugget

Wouldn't that be discussing ongoing games, ergo modkill?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Who said you were town, boon?

You said that you would play in such a way that you would behave detrimentally to the town. The only reason to consciously do this is a meta game effort to make your scum play indistinguishable from your town play.

Not only is this against the spirit of this site (play to win the game you are in), it's a detestable, pathetic maneuver. You wish to be unable to read? Fine, I grant you your wish, a place on my blacklist , and copious bullets to pump into your corpse.

Vig, kill this useless piece of shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Boonskiies I

(9) | (20) | (23) | (26) | (35) | (76) | (77) | (82) | (86)

What We Know

In () Boonskiies questions Csareo on how RVS is taking too long, especially since it's still the first page. () doesn't say much, but he does know certain players in this game. Good, pointed question in (). Town's got to be careful with Boonskiies because in () he says he'll hammer at L-1, even though people really hate that. His next two posts are devoid of game-related content. () has him revealing information about himself, questioning players, and asking for a link.

Him asking Csareo how RVS was taking too long was very faintly Townish. Safe, too, I suppose. Regarding his () I'd like to see him do something, like share what he does know about certain players. His () was good. Makes me think he's a Townie looking for answers. I do not like him wanting to hammer anything and everything that gets kicked down to L-1. That sounds like bad, anti-Town stuff there. Better to change that, perhaps? His last post makes me feel like he's Town as well. Hm. I didn't get the feeling that any of his posts were fake or forced, either.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Town]
. This issue between you and TTH needs to be sorted out.

Spoiler: Rambler
In post 69, Wake1 wrote:
Rambler I

What We Know

Rambler asks TTH in () about what specifically about the pre-game chat made her distrust BBT. Also mentions TTH's vote looks like an RVS in that same post. He completely ignored(?) my question to him in (). His () is worded a bit unclearly, so I don't want to misunderstand him there. He asks AK a fairly benign question about his experience of there typically being one Scum in each Neighborhood in ().

To analyze, you've got to break things down piece by piece and examine them. When Rambler asks TTH about what in the chat made her distrust BBT, that action feels like something a Townie would do. It's also reasonable for him to have felt her post looked like an RVS in that post: I had the same initial feeling, because I've never heard of Neighbors having pre-game chat. In fact, every game I've played in that had Neighbors never let you talk until Daystart. Talking before the game starts does sound like something Scum would have, though. So him sharing that sentiment strikes a chord. What I really find odd and disconcerting is Rambler completely ignoring my question directed towards him in (). I never understood why there'd be presumably Town players who simply shrug off questions as if they're not even playing Mafia. If he's Town, he should engage instead of being a Dead Fish. Yeah, I'm coining that right here, right now. :D I don't fully understand his (), and would like it if he clarified that part. His last part about the Neighborhoods feels rather mild; it doesn't compel me either way to trust or distrust him.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Town]
Spoiler: Anatole Kuragin
In post 71, Wake1 wrote:
Anatole Kuragin I

(33) | (37) | (39) | (41) | (42) | (48) | (49) | (52) | (58) | (61) | (64) | (65) | (67)

What We Know

We know that AK has discussed Neighborhoods, and that in his experience Neighborhoods (at least one?) have had one Scum. He does raise a point by asking if there's more than two members in the supposed Neighborhood that has pregame chat. Also voted and unvoted BBT. Finally, he mentions he could see either alignment outing their Neighborhood for different reasons. ...he then posits that it's probably more useful for scum if they're going for a quick lynch on their neighbor.

Not much has been said here. I do like his inquiry on how many Neighbors there are. Unsure the gameplay philosophy on alignment and the outing of one's Neighborhood. More often in my experience it's been Town that does so. Not always, but usually. I think his mention of Scum doing so because it's useful for them is more wrong than right, because Scum probably doesn't want even more attention brought to them. Eh, I don't know. I do know there's not much here to extract and analyze, though.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Null]
. What are your thoughts on the other players here? Who's standing out most to you? Do you suspect the dual Neighbor claims with pregame chat are legit?
[/quote]
Spoiler: BlueBloodedToffee
In post 74, Wake1 wrote:
BlueBloodedToffee I

(8) | (29) | (32) | (36) | (45) | (54) | (56) | (57) | (63) | (66)

What We Know

Out of the gates he votes TTH in (). Tangles with TTH in (). Whether that's genuine or not is yet to be determined. He says he thinks TTH slipped in their supposed Neighborhood during pregame chat. Everyone should note he says his vote is serious: I'm currently waiting to see if he'll unvote and "forget" the matter. And in () he starts to recant, saying it might not have been a slip. Also states he doesn't understand her coming for him straight away and letting everyone know there is a neighborhood. Declares that's just anti-town at best and scummy at worst. In () he says TTH could have waited and tried to work out his alignment throughout D1 instead of just giving away there was a neighbourhood in the game. He then says as town he would have expected her to do this, as scum, and that he thinks she knew he was suspicious of her, ergo this supposed attack. "I should have seen that coming really."

Apparently I was part of the supposed pregame discussion. BBT mentions in () this exchange from the Neighborhood:

BBT:
'Hey TTH, any ideas of how you want to start the day', to which you replied
TTH:
'None'
TTH:
'I haven't played with him before...'

That does sound odd.

In () he asks two questions aimed at everyone. () has him clarifying that there's only two members of that Neighborhood.

So, let's lynch one of these two. If one flips Town, hyperlynch the other.

I don't know what to make of this situation here. BBT and TTH are supposedly Neighbors, and have pregame talk. I've never heard of Neighbors having that. Ever. This could jst be a really risky gambit by Scum. They could both be Scum with Daytalk, and have concocted an elaborate hoax. He hasn't unvoted yet, but I'm watching to see if he changes his vote and lets this flow down the river. Some aspects of his posts just feel... fake. Hollow. As if added unnecessarily.

29) "It's RVS, is there a reason you're so paranoid?"
45) "I should have seen that coming really."
63) "That advantage enough?"

Not sure if that's personality, or Scum trying too hard to sound convincing.

As it is right now, I want to lynch either BBT or TTH. When there's all this talk about a supposed Neighborhood with pregame chat, and there's an apparent slip, and both Neighbors are fighting and calling each other Scum, it gets me thinking one of them might be Scum.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Scum]
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 88, GreyICE wrote:useless piece of shit.

Not liking this.

Uncalled for.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Wake1 »

*Can't edit out latter portion on . Will fix in later posts.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't quite understand your need to overreact so much, Grey. I haven't actually hammered. Again with my past games, I always put up the fact that I will hammer at L-1, but I have also shown that if I find it an incredibly stupid move, I'm not going to go balls deep.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 83, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so you want to be vigged.

The vig detector is now if Boonskiies dies overnight, if there's two kills and he doesn't we have a serial killer.

In post 88, GreyICE wrote:Who said you were town, boon?

You said that you would play in such a way that you would behave detrimentally to the town. The only reason to consciously do this is a meta game effort to make your scum play indistinguishable from your town play.

Not only is this against the spirit of this site (play to win the game you are in), it's a detestable, pathetic maneuver. You wish to be unable to read? Fine, I grant you your wish, a place on my blacklist , and copious bullets to pump into your corpse.

I'm actually beginning to believe that Grey may be a serial killer. He keeps talking like he knows there is a killing role out there other than scum's factional kill. Him bringing up the vigilante constantly to kill someone regardless of alignment is odd to me. Granted, I understand how he could be annoyed by the fact I said I would hammer, but come on man. I said I was a village idiot, I'm just clowning around. It seems as if he is trying to set himself up for a vigilante claim later in the game, which is another reason he's so out to kill me specifically. I'm being targeted to seem like a vigilante will kill me in the night, when in actuality, a serial killer will be doing it, and then he'll be able to fake claim Vigilante and get away with it. On the flipside, the possibility of him being scum, and hoping for a second kill to potentially get a mislynch is also a possibility. Anywho, with the stuff I have to go on now, along with the toxicity, I like where my vote is going to be placed.

VOTE: GreyIce

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 87, Wake1 wrote:
In post 84, scrambles wrote:
vote flubbernugget

Wouldn't that be discussing ongoing games, ergo modkill?

Flubbernugget appears to be alive in approximately 8 games, atm. I don't think anyone would be surprised if he was scum in at least one of them. Now, let's just drop this toxic topic.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:22 pm

In post 81, GreyICE wrote:
Anatole
, what games have you played with neighbors? I find your analysis fascinating.

Sorry, I realized I can't really discuss this more.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Wake1 »

GreyICE I

(10) | (28) | (34) | (73) | (80) | (81) | (83) | (88)

What We Know

He asks a good/safe question in (). Not sure if () is a joke vote, or what it is exactly. Another decent/safe question in (). His () can't be serious because Boonskiies never requested to be lynched. () is good yet feels safe, yet again (the latter part of that one feels kinda hollow). Mentions vigging in (), in an obviously threatening manner. He also starts theorizing about a potential Serial Killer. Mentions in () that Boon plays in such a way so as to improve his Scumplay by having a detrimental Townplay. Gets all anti-Town in that post, too. Don't do that.

I can't really count those three instances of good/safe votes as being Town, because they're safe and incredibly easy for Scum to ask. Now obviously you're mentioning a Vig/Serial Killer in this game. If you're crumbing Vig, stop. If so you're way too obvious. And if you're Scum crumbing Vig it's likely not going to work as the Days go by. Maybe if a Vig exists you should implore that it attempt to kill someone it/everyone finds Scummy, instead of someone who may or may not be playing anti-Town. You're being anti-Town and divisive by calling Boonskiies a useless piece of shit. For pete's sake stop doing that. I'm slightly scumreading you for doing that, and for your questions beeing safe.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Scum]
. Don't be anti-Town. Two wrongs don't make a right. Scum wants the Town to be divided. Also if you're Town get out of your comfort zone and start asking some really pointed questions to get the discussions churning. Remember, if you die you still win if Scum's eradicated, so don't play safe. Otherwise you'll just be seen as being self-preserving, which is something Scum does.

Spoiler: Rambler
In post 69, Wake1 wrote:
Rambler I

What We Know

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Town]
Spoiler: Anatole Kuragin
In post 71, Wake1 wrote:
Anatole Kuragin I

What We Know

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Null]
[/quote]
Spoiler: BlueBloodedToffee
In post 74, Wake1 wrote:
BlueBloodedToffee I

(8) | (29) | (32) | (36) | (45) | (54) | (56) | (57) | (63) | (66)

What We Know

Out of the gates he votes TTH in (). Tangles with TTH in (). Whether that's genuine or not is yet to be determined. He says he thinks TTH slipped in their supposed Neighborhood during pregame chat. Everyone should note he says his vote is serious: I'm currently waiting to see if he'll unvote and "forget" the matter. And in () he starts to recant, saying it might not have been a slip. Also states he doesn't understand her coming for him straight away and letting everyone know there is a neighborhood. Declares that's just anti-town at best and scummy at worst. In () he says TTH could have waited and tried to work out his alignment throughout D1 instead of just giving away there was a neighbourhood in the game. He then says as town he would have expected her to do this, as scum, and that he thinks she knew he was suspicious of her, ergo this supposed attack. "I should have seen that coming really."

Apparently I was part of the supposed pregame discussion. BBT mentions in () this exchange from the Neighborhood:

BBT:
'Hey TTH, any ideas of how you want to start the day', to which you replied
TTH:
'None'
TTH:
'I haven't played with him before...'

That does sound odd.

In () he asks two questions aimed at everyone. () has him clarifying that there's only two members of that Neighborhood.

So, let's lynch one of these two. If one flips Town, hyperlynch the other.

I don't know what to make of this situation here. BBT and TTH are supposedly Neighbors, and have pregame talk. I've never heard of Neighbors having that. Ever. This could jst be a really risky gambit by Scum. They could both be Scum with Daytalk, and have concocted an elaborate hoax. He hasn't unvoted yet, but I'm watching to see if he changes his vote and lets this flow down the river. Some aspects of his posts just feel... fake. Hollow. As if added unnecessarily.

29) "It's RVS, is there a reason you're so paranoid?"
45) "I should have seen that coming really."
63) "That advantage enough?"

Not sure if that's personality, or Scum trying too hard to sound convincing.

As it is right now, I want to lynch either BBT or TTH. When there's all this talk about a supposed Neighborhood with pregame chat, and there's an apparent slip, and both Neighbors are fighting and calling each other Scum, it gets me thinking one of them might be Scum.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Scum]
Spoiler: Boonskiies
Boonskiies I

(9) | (20) | (23) | (26) | (35) | (76) | (77) | (82) | (86)

What We Know

In () Boonskiies questions Csareo on how RVS is taking too long, especially since it's still the first page. () doesn't say much, but he does know certain players in this game. Good, pointed question in (). Town's got to be careful with Boonskiies because in () he says he'll hammer at L-1, even though people really hate that. His next two posts are devoid of game-related content. () has him revealing information about himself, questioning players, and asking for a link.

Him asking Csareo how RVS was taking too long was very faintly Townish. Safe, too, I suppose. Regarding his () I'd like to see him do something, like share what he does know about certain players. His () was good. Makes me think he's a Townie looking for answers. I do not like him wanting to hammer anything and everything that gets kicked down to L-1. That sounds like bad, anti-Town stuff there. Better to change that, perhaps? His last post makes me feel like he's Town as well. Hm. I didn't get the feeling that any of his posts were fake or forced, either.

Where The Player Stands

Overall,
[Slightly Town]
. I'd like to see you generate more content by asking more questions. Just be real and never be afraid to keep prodding for answers (within reason). Also, it's typically better to answers questions that are asked of you, otherwise the lines of communication get broken down and Scum win. I've got a small feeling you're Town, and if you want me to believe you more you've got to keep plugging away by doing the right things.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:23 pm

In post 93, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 83, GreyICE wrote:Okay, so you want to be vigged.

In post 88, GreyICE wrote:Who said you were town, boon?

that's a clown post mate

I'm actually beginning to believe that Grey may be a serial killer. He keeps talking like he knows there is a killing role out there other than scum's factional kill. Him bringing up the vigilante constantly to kill someone regardless of alignment is odd to me. Granted, I understand how he could be annoyed by the fact I said I would hammer, but come on man. I said I was a village idiot, I'm just clowning around. It seems as if he is trying to set himself up for a vigilante claim later in the game, which is another reason he's so out to kill me specifically. I'm being targeted to seem like a vigilante will kill me in the night, when in actuality, a serial killer will be doing it, and then he'll be able to fake claim Vigilante and get away with it. On the flipside, the possibility of him being scum, and hoping for a second kill to potentially get a mislynch is also a possibility. Anywho, with the stuff I have to go on now, along with the toxicity, I like where my vote is going to be placed.

VOTE: GreyIce
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:24 pm

As always, I messed up the quotes - Boonskies, "that's a clownpost mate"
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:25 pm

The vig discussion is a little weird, but hunting for a serial killer when we have no idea if one exists or not based on those kind of remarks is a bit ridiculous.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”