Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Csareo »

What really has me off is your one sided tunnels of the person you're voting for.
This is the main difference I saw between you and ruffling.
Ruffling seemed more intrested in finding scum, while you just wanted to push your wagon.

Yada Yada, has anyone here played with you before, and can they tell me your meta?
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 1699, Wake1 wrote:Is Boonskiies unCC'd?

He wasn't CC'd
Always need fresh blood
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Tracker, Wake.

Also, Wake, FakeGod was wanting to know if I would play trolly as a PR, and you are one of the ones who have played with me before.

@GC - I don't throw votes around very often. I like my votes to mean something. Just a personal preference. I was doing my intent to vote on BBT because I had just made a case on BBT that I needed to await his response before coming to my full read.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Csareo »

I call for a decision. Anatole and Ruffling aren't flying under the radar any longer.
Especially anatole, who is hesitant to hop on any of the big wagons. I would like to see him make a decision, and ASAP.
Always need fresh blood
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The fact that you had just made a case against BBT also cuts against what you're saying. You made a case on him. Obviously you were on his mind, and willing to vote for him.

In contrast, if you had not made a case on BBT, but were wanting people to know that you thought BBT was pretty suspicious, an intent to vote announcement would still look weird (as opposed to simply saying you agree with the suspicions of BBT), but would make more sense.

I don't see a town purpose of following up a case with an intent to vote announcement.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Wake1 »

Why are some attempting to vote an unCC'd PR? Someone explain this to me please.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 353, Boonskiies wrote:I messed up with the quoting there, but meh. Was supposed to be 3 quotes with my responses to each. Anywho...

I don't know if I necessarily see Wake as scummy rather than just pissed off town. I've played with Wake multiple times, and I'm one of the few who actually like playing with Wake, and he seems to always be targeted by scum as a mislynch. Granted, I've never actually seen Wake as scum that I remember. But Wake is definitely one of the people who scum use to make an easy mislynch. He's very proactive and I believe he overthinks things. I don't feel like Wake should be lynched toDay. I always seem to enjoy having a town Wake alive later in the game.

That being said, I see why people are on him, even if they are town. He does seem scummy, but he's Wake. He always seems scummy.

@Csareo - I am going to laugh if all three of those people end up being the scum team.

Anatole/BBT I can see as a scum team
IF
Wake ends up being town.

If Wake is scum, I find it hard to believe Anatole would be putting up such a fight against Wake. I do have a scum read on Anatole, but it also seems like playstyle to me. Wake is one of those characters that can really get someone worked up, and that's the only thing keeping me from voting Anatole right now other than the presence of BBT.

BBT on the other hand, I believe is flip flopping all over the place. I see originally why he would want his supposed neighbor to be possibly lynched, but when things started turning into a "we lynch one, if they flip town, we lynch the other one" kind of deal, he backed off. I believe he's probably going to bring this up later, when he would be more okay with being lynch. Afterwards, he sees Anatole vs Wake happening and picks a side. He's directly involved with the two, but he is staying under the radar. This makes me have a potential feeling that BBT is trying for a mislynch on either one of them leading into a second mislynch on the other. I've actually played with a scum BBT before, and he's actually playing quite similar. He started lurking when under pressure last time, though.

Intent to vote BBT

Awaiting response.

I was using meta as my initial scum read, and I don't like to make that my main source of a scum read. Of course I was going to wait for him to respond. I don't get how not voting someone is seen as not town. At all.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It's not "not voting someone." I don't care that you didn't vote BBT at that point in time.

It's telling the thread "Yo I'm planning on voting this guy, is that okay with everyone? I don't want my actions to look too suspicious."
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Csareo »

The "Intent to vote" is a bad reason to vote someone. I've done it plenty of times when putting someone at L-1 or L-2.
A real reason to vote boonskies is if you're town reading BBT, which is still a weak associative case.
And wake is right. Boonskies hasn't been CC'd, and there is no reason to be voting him right now.
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Csareo »

I'm sick of greencrayon's silly and ignorant arguments.
Always need fresh blood
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@wake:
in your opinion, is tracker a common enough role for the lack of a courter claim sufficient evidence to prove the validity of the PR claim?

I'd only go with cop and doctor.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Csareo »

A tracker is a role I see in most games.
I would of even defended boonskies if he was CC'd, because two trackers isn't uncommon either.
Always need fresh blood
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1707, Green Crayons wrote:It's not "not voting someone." I don't care that you didn't vote BBT at that point in time.

It's telling the thread "Yo I'm planning on voting this guy, is that okay with everyone? I don't want my actions to look too suspicious."

Because every time I fucking put my vote on someone I get attacked all the time, and have to completely repost the same freaking post like three times before people finally stop badgering me about votes. Next time I'll just keep all my reads to myself and just put a damn naked vote. Because it's as if I'm doing that anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1708, Csareo wrote:The "Intent to vote" is a bad reason to vote someone.
I've done it plenty of times when putting someone at L-1 or L-2.

In post 1698, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1693, Boonskiies wrote:Yes, it is something I normally do. Why doesn't it look town exactly? Would you rather me put someone to L-2/L-1 instantly?

You said you posted your intent to vote BBT back when BBT didn't have a lot of votes on him. So, you wouldn't have put him at L-2/L-1.

You have failed to read the thread. Again.

Your comment is therefore not relevant to the thread. Again.

Read the thread or go away.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1712, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1707, Green Crayons wrote:It's not "not voting someone." I don't care that you didn't vote BBT at that point in time.

Because every time I fucking put my vote on someone I get attacked all the time, and have to completely repost the same freaking post like three times before people finally stop badgering me about votes. Next time I'll just keep all my reads to myself and just put a damn naked vote. Because it's as if I'm doing that anyways.

Wow. I didn't think you were actually going to admit that your intent to vote announcement was to check and make sure a BBT vote got thread approval before you followed through.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:47 am

Post by massive »

In post 1656, FakeGod wrote:What I'm interested in is massive to answer for his actions.

My actions where I presented practically the totality of the case on Boon, and none of it was even remotely related to his playstyle?

In post 1672, FakeGod wrote:massive apparently has been fully aware that this kind of ridiculous VI behavior could be coming from Town PR Boons.

I mentioned the specificness of the "VI" traits that I disliked. None of them counter the actual case I put forth on him.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 1677, Boonskiies wrote:@Fakegod - Another tidbit, the game I played with massive I was a 2 shot dayvig. Don't know if it's relevant, but I'm just trying to give you as much info as I can.

What the heck game was this? It certainly wasn't Normal 1582 (you were vanilla) and if it was Pirate Normal 1587, you bailed and were replaced on Day One.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I got the wrong game. Meh.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Was that the game with Drew-Sta I was in with you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1710, Green Crayons wrote:
@wake:
in your opinion, is tracker a common enough role for the lack of a courter claim sufficient evidence to prove the validity of the PR claim?

I'd only go with cop and doctor.

Tracker is fairly common.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Csareo »

Usually scum don't claim tracker. They try to claim doctor, and usually fail...
I notice that a common claim is jailkeeper, because they can fool people with the common mafia role, roleblocker.
Always need fresh blood
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:20 am

Post by FakeGod »

There is nothing wrong with lynching a un cc'd PR that isn't confirmable.

Now, tracker
IS
confirmable, but only by getting a guilty or outing a town PR. (latter is more likely at this stage of the game)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

FG, do you think the unCC'd Tracker should be lynched today?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:23 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1708, Csareo wrote:And wake is right. Boonskies hasn't been CC'd, and there is no reason to be voting him right now.

There is so many things wrong with this statement.

For one, have you heard of Mafia Tracker?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1722, Wake1 wrote:FG, do you think the unCC'd Tracker should be lynched today?

Independent of meta, Boon's play is nothing of what I would expect from a Town Investigative PR, and I'd believe that he is lying about being a tracker.

But number of meta defense has risen, and I'm in the process of sorting through them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”