Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Here we go!

So, I was really super stoked that I got a special one-shot commuter role, then I saw that it was the vanilla role and was bummed, then came the weak discussion and I feel semi-special again. kagami is almost definitely town based solely on the confidence she seemed to have with the whole weak discussion. I don't get Pasch's argument at all. The Vanilla role has the one-shot commuter thingy, so there's no way she was trying to get people to out having power roles by wondering if there was one more weak person. All the weak thing seems to do is not have that commuter thing and there's really nothing stating that a weak person couldn't have another role, which is backed up by Bert claiming Weak Human Miller. So, yeah that argument is super wtf land and I'm not sure I even buy that he buys it. I mean I get role shit confused all the time, so I would sympathize but he looks like he's pushing an argument just to push an argument. My only experience with Pasch is mafiastuck though where he was super obvious scum. If I feel like it later, I'll look back at that game but it was a year ago and I think he was new then, so it might be meh. Nothing he's said has looked town though.

I think that Plum looks town too and mostly that comes from what looks like spontaneous posting. I followed the On the Boat game once empire replaced in and Plum's posting there was more calculated and seemed planned there, which is different from here. Also, I'm just not sure this comes from Plum!scum:
plum wrote:
In post 157, BROseidon wrote:Also Tammy needs to get her ass in here and obvtown up so she can lead. Towns without structure suck :/
I'd be happy to take up the position.
I'm pretty sure I remember empire telling me that Plum isn't very confident in her scum game. (I don't have my chat logs with him anymore, so don't quote me on this). But, she's comfortable with her town game, so I think that she'd be less likely to offer to take a leadership position as scum.
In post 23, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 21, pieguyn wrote: also oops I forgot tammy
TOWN BLOCK: me, Brian, F-16, Tammy
Tammy hasn't posted yet?

I'm always town, duh.

Bert is probs town, but I feel like I will be able to read him correctly soon enough. And I do agree with whoever said that Bert probably wouldn't fake claim miller as scum, because he just isn't comfortable enough with his scum game to do that. HOWEVER, I did see Salamance fakeclaim miller on day one of a game and ride it to endgame even though he relished the fact that he was a Vi and was uncomfortable playing scum. Not to compare the two of them, but I've seen it done though so. Bert can be quite obvious town when he wants to though, so I'm just hoping he'll bring that thang.

I'm not getting the Falcon hate though. Myko, I really don't see what you see in . That's exactly the type of analysis I'd expect to see from Falcon!town, so I'm not sure why you think it's out of place or that it's scum motivated. If I squint, I might be able to see where Dan is coming from. He's either looking for a vote or a follow up to the original question? But I don't see why that's scum. I mean he literally posted one minute after Bert's claim to suggest to Brian that they lynch the miller claim. Let's say Falcon is scum and Brian is town, that would mean in that one minute, Falcon!scum went well I know that Brian is town and he was lynched as a miller before, let's see if I can make a gambit in hopes of what? making Brian look town? It seems far more likely to me that he suspected Brian in the first place, saw a way to test him, and did.

I had an early scum read on Pie, but I'm starting to lean away from that based on his whoa posts against Broseidon as they kinda remind me about how up in arms I can get when I think that scum is pushing on me. Though Pie, you do realize that BS is Brian Skies right? I think you're misunderstanding a good part of that. Though what I absolutely hate hate hate about Pie's reactions to Bro is the default to throw out the buzzwords. He's not discrediting you by telling you that you suck at reading him. He's telling you your read is wrong; now you can argue that he's lying about that, but that's not a discredit. I tell people they suck at reading me all the time when they consistently read me wrong and being someone who is super easy to read, I'm shocked by the people who continually do. Anyway, I'll look at a scum game of Pie's to see if he's capable of sounding this riled up as scum.

Myko - Could you just speak clearly and out with it? Your prolonging this thing about the falcon scum read and acting all secretive about it isn't helping. And I can't tell if I find you suspicious because I really think you're suspicious or because you're just irritating the hell out of me.
In post 237, Kagami wrote:I think Muffin is prob town for the incredibly bold roleclaim
This isn't a good reason to town read muffin. Though I do agree with muffin that there's a good chance that there's scum in the main characters and things he said in his first or second post.

and Kaze might be scum. He doesn't really feel like he's trying to figure out the game and there's this:
In post 199, Kazekirimaru wrote:I wasn't exactly serious about the emoticon thing.

Regarding F-16: I
think
I see it, but I'll think on it rather than beg you for more explanation.
I hate this. In he asked what was so bad about . Mykonian, *twitches, cracks neck and knuckles* doesn't explain in he rather challenges Kaze to see it. Myk should have explained it, but he doesn't. So what does Kaze think he sees? It looks like Kaze is gearing up to be persuaded by this scum read. HOWEVER Kaze is new at this game. It is possible that he thinks he's supposed to see something there, and doesn't want to admit that he has no clue what Myk is talking about.
In post 157, BROseidon wrote: Also Tammy needs to get her ass in here and obvtown up so she can lead. Towns without structure suck :/
Haven't you only seen me as scum?

VOTE: paschendale

Falcon - What's your read on Pie?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 276, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote: BRO, I am not sure about yet. Need to re-read the meta to see if I agree with Pie. What are your thoughts on BRO?
Not sure yet. My only completed experience with him is always me as scum when he's town. But, the first couple of games had him replacing out and in Anything Goes he was in a hydra with Angry Pigeon and I'm not sure how much was Bro to know what to expect. But I did really like his response to Pie that he sucked reading Bro in . i realize that's kinda stupid, but it's one of my mafia weaknesses.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 281, BROseidon wrote:Also, Tammy's not here, which is concerning b/c she likes town a lot more than scum.
Hi! How ya doin?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 273, BROseidon wrote: 2) Maybe; day talk seems like a pretty good balancing factor to ~8 1-shot commutes
Scum probs don't have day talk.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 279, BROseidon wrote:
In post 229, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:ActionDan, explain your reads. You pretty much just quoted a whole bunch of my posts with no explanation.
You're not gonna get anywhere with this, I don't think.

I get the sense that Dan plays like roflcopter.

God I hate learning how to play with positional players.
He didn't used to. He used to actually explain himself and be pretty thoughtful and transparently town when he was town. I blame chesskid. >_>
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

I forgot that game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 288, BROseidon wrote:Eh, I don't think that positional play is intrinsically scummy. It's a different style of play.

The games I've had with roflcopter where we've been town/town have had us work really well together b/c I read him as town for how he moved. Also, I got to see some of his back end in Death's Diner b/c he posted it in the Cop-neighborhood QT, and his reasoning is very strong.
I didn't say it is intrinsically scummy. I've been pretty decent at reading roflcopter in the past. And even with him you can see his thought process if you make him, and his reasoning when town is quite strong usually while when scum it's what?

But, the games I played with Dan last year, he was more thoughtful about his stances and play. You could see where he was coming from. His game lately has been kinda smug? in a sense and less transparent, which makes him harder to read.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 289, BROseidon wrote:Also Tammy why aren't you towning up the thread and organizing the townies yet?

You have until page 15 :P
heh. I'll see what I can do.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 294, BROseidon wrote:
In post 291, Tammy wrote:
In post 288, BROseidon wrote:Eh, I don't think that positional play is intrinsically scummy. It's a different style of play.

The games I've had with roflcopter where we've been town/town have had us work really well together b/c I read him as town for how he moved. Also, I got to see some of his back end in Death's Diner b/c he posted it in the Cop-neighborhood QT, and his reasoning is very strong.
I didn't say it is intrinsically scummy. I've been pretty decent at reading roflcopter in the past. And even with him you can see his thought process if you make him, and his reasoning when town is quite strong usually while when scum it's what?

But, the games I played with Dan last year, he was more thoughtful about his stances and play. You could see where he was coming from. His game lately has been kinda smug? in a sense and less transparent, which makes him harder to read.
I've always had a hard time getting anything out of rofl.

And I don't think that Dan becoming more asshole-like makes him scum. Hell, I'm a huge dick in like 1/2 my games.
I'm kinda confused why you keep taking it to this. I'm saying when town, he used to be transparent as town or at least explain his stances and play. He's moved away from that which makes him harder to read.

Therefore, I don't have a read on him. I didn't call him scum. I'm baffled by him (and wish he'd return to his old style of play ftr)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 247, ActionDan wrote:you are regfan's alt supposedly correct?
I also forgot this. No, he's not a regfan alt.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 298, BROseidon wrote:
In post 296, Tammy wrote:I'm kinda confused why you keep taking it to this. I'm saying when town, he used to be transparent as town or at least explain his stances and play. He's moved away from that which makes him harder to read.

Therefore, I don't have a read on him. I didn't call him scum. I'm baffled by him (and wish he'd return to his old style of play ftr)
Track the trajectory of his positions and see if the movement makes sense?
His movement was he came into the game calling falcon scum, then posted quotes for why he's scum and continued to call falcon scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

My read on Myk is that he's annoying. And I can't tell if I'm suspicious of him because I think he's scum or because I'm just annoyed with his play style. I think that post like:
In post 198, mykonian wrote:also, kaze, now you are here. You can see why 92 is scummy, right? I only have to explain to f-16 why he got caught, I hope. He's obviously unaware or he wouldn't have made 92.
Are effing horrible. If he were actually interested in helping town, he wouldn't be all manipulative and encouraging someone to see something. He'd explain it. But he keeps acting superior about the whole thing. Nothing about his play is town, but I think Myk has an anti-town playstyle, so he could just be really bad town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 309, zMuffinMan wrote:
tammy wrote:This isn't a good reason to town read muffin.
i agree. you should town read me because i'm town. reasons are for newbies
We'll see muffin. WE'LL SEE.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 315, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 284, Tammy wrote: Scum probs don't have day talk.
Why not?

I was parroting muffin. He sounds smart.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 344, zMuffinMan wrote:
tammy wrote:I was parroting muffin. He sounds smart.
i'd probably want to lynch you for this if i was an advocate for LAL
lol
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 333, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 330, Tammy wrote: I was parroting muffin. He sounds smart.
You're peculiar.
thank you!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 377, ActionDan wrote:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Why did it take you this long to come up with your reasoning?
I 'came up' with it immediately that's why I voted you. I could have explained it as I quoted you. But I didn't feel like it. reactions point towards town not being a particularly discerning bunch or else not interested in details that don't immediately concern them. However you happen to be discerning. I can tell. and that's why I was interested in seeing if you could identify your own error. I might have believed your explanation had you done so immediately but instead you could not do better than to vote me even though I pinpointed the exact location of the egress.
Have you ever played with falcon? He asks a lot of questions at the start of the game. In empires last mini normal he drew heat for exactly what you're calling him scum for. People can drop a line of questioning if something else comes up. I think you're reaching and blowing this out of proportion.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay well Dan's scum read on falcon feels more like he's chastising him for improper question procedure, but his read on kaze feels town oriented. Particularly the part about him being a mislynch not happening on his watch. Reminds me of how he talked about shadoweh in the wire.

The broseidon / pie clash feels like a big misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion. I just looked through his posts in the fast and furious game, so I'm gonna follow falcons town read there. I started to read ny165, but I'm tired, so maybe tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

Apparently the phrase of the evening is blown out of proportion, and I'm gonna sleep with the temporary peace of just being happy it's not me this time :p
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Tammy »

Myko - I didn't say I've seen falcon do that before, I said it's the type of analysis I'd expect from falcon. He's very meta heavy and comparative in his analysis.

Falcon - what is your read on pascendale?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 386, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Tammy, so far I am thinking Plum, Kagami, Bert, and Pie are town. What do you think of Brian Skies so far?

I wish he wouldn't quote stripe so long but I'm leaning town on him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 506, Kagami wrote:Btw, I think you're right that Eren is scum. I can't help but wonder how you knew, but meh
Why do you think Eren is scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 401, mykonian wrote:
In post 399, Tammy wrote:Myko - I didn't say I've seen falcon do that before, I said it's the type of analysis I'd expect from falcon. He's very meta heavy and comparative in his analysis.

Falcon - what is your read on pascendale?
the exact same reasoning goes...

I mean, this way we could talk to eachother and people won't know we aren't married. Jeez. (YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU)
Um yeah, that is not the same thing, and I think you know this. You are trying to use my post as a gotcha! to falcon. I'm saying I expect meta and other game analysis from Falcon because that's how he plays the game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 398, Paschendale wrote:Tammy makes good points, but then ignored all of them to vote for me.
You do realize that the majority of the good points I raised for why you were scum and everyone else I talked about was town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT

You are weirding me the fuck out being all over place except here when you've been onsite. Please come in here and town it up!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

Bro - did you really make four posts to respond to Brian Skies' one post in several points? I mean I get that I tend to mult-post and spam, but really?

Also, there's something I've been meaning to ask you since the other night. You mentioned me not being here and how that was problematic, even thought the game hadn't been going on long, and that I would be a good person to push to see how it panned out. How come you didn't push it? And were you satisfied with what I posted that night that you didn't feel the need to bring it up again?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 423, BROseidon wrote:
In post 421, Paschendale wrote:
In post 417, BROseidon wrote:I'm defensive because I'm responding to attacks on me.

Wat.

Also, you have like twice as many scum reads as there are scum.

I'd rather lynch Pie, but I'll probably end up jumping to this since mine and F-16's wagons look counter to this, and his posts suck.
You got defensive before there were many attacks on you, and were disproportionate in your defense. Your tone changed completely from a sensible offense to a desperate sounding defense.

Of course I have lots of scum reads, it's day 1. That's normal. While a lot of players in this game seem to like handing out townreads like candy, I don't. I think a lot more people are deserving of scumreads.
I'm not seeing where my tone was "disproportionate."

Hint: Because it wasn't.

Now go fuck off and try to push a less-shitty counter wagon. Tell your scum buddy Pie to join you.
Your pick for scum team is pieguyn/falcon/paschendale then?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh. My. Gods.

Brosdeidon might be town. But infuriating. Though Town. I'll have to read a scum game of his to see if he also plays like this as scum, but he's reminding me of his self-righteously I'm right self that he did in Anything Goes. And you know what? The scum tell on Falcon is not a scum tell. And it doesn't make Dan town because he happened to notice that Falcon dropped a line of questioning early game. Like ffs, picking up on dropping a line of questioning is the most superficially easy thing you can do as scum and push it. Why? Because it's in thread and it doesn't cost you a thing. You don't have to go why, as town should, did he drop his line of questioning, you just get to point out that it's there and hidey ho you've got an in thread provable scum tell that makes you look like you're scumhunting.

Broseidon should be probing deeper and so should Dan.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

My town read on Kagami has just dropped based on her points against Broseidon that he's scum due to he wouldn't be rude about the mod if he were town? Please, someone tell me I'm wrong on that because that's the most convoluted piece of garbage I've seen in a long time. And to top if off she's like of but Pasch is still a scum read fwiw...teehee (okay the teehee is my add-in)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 477, BROseidon wrote: I'll be back tomorrow. Kagami+F-16 make me want to punch a kitten.
*hugs my kitten for compensation*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 484, pieguyn wrote: F-16 is one of those players who can town it the fuck up. if he's town, I'm sure he'll do this sometime during the game. if anything his frustration at the wagon on him feels genuine so I'd argue he's done it already. also I think all the accusations on him are p much playstyle based. yes, every single one. I'm not entirely familiar with his style but that's the feeling I get from him 0.0
This feels like an odd defense.
pie wrote:
In post 407, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I originally thought there was even more to gain because I believed that town and scum would react in alignment indicative ways and thought I could establish patterns hence the analysis of every player in the game as opposed to just the ones that were playing.
I realized as I finished the analysis that there were no set patterns and the only information I could gain was an insight into how the players in the game reacted to a miller claim and compare and contrast with how they did here.
this is also smth I'd expect from F-16-town although idk if he can fake as scum. from what I can tell, F-16 tries to look at all things objectively. if there's no pattern he doesn't hesitate to point it out
How familiar do you think you are with his playstyle, and why would you not think he could fake this as scum but think the above arguments are just playstyle related?
pie wrote:
In post 476, Kazekirimaru wrote:Eh? Why are you talking to your supposed scumread like he's a townie?
Kaze what the fuck
do you srsly think this is alignment indicative? I accused you of doing the same thing in AA:MFA iirc

I also hate the timing on this. is it a coincidence this came up when the BRO wagon was picking up steam?
Vote Pasch and let all your dreams come true.

pie wrote:
@Bert, F-16:
what are your thoughts on Tammy? IMO there's smth off about her. however, idk how to read her personally at all
You're right, you don't know how to read me at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 513, ActionDan wrote:paranoia only goes so far tammy
I have no idea what you're talking about here. I mean sure, I get I get paranoid. Are you trying to talk me down from my parnaoia? Or are you trying to make another point? What?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 515, Bert wrote:
In post 512, Tammy wrote:BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT

You are weirding me the fuck out being all over place except here when you've been onsite. Please come in here and town it up!
No such thing as towning it up. I got lynched in most of my marathons while trying to be town. Only towning it up as in towning it up to players that know me.
If you're town, you can town it up for me though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so, who I have as pretty good town is Plum

I want to think Muffin, Bert, Broseidon and Pieguyn is town

Okay so I want to think Falcon is town too, but my mafia weakness on people going rawr rawr rawr scum lynch him hits my resolve. I think the analysis he's done so far reads typical town falcon. I think the questions he's raised is typical town falcon. I think most of the reactions he's had to his scum read is more likely town falcon, but the reactions earlier is where I think it took a little longer to build up. Still, I'm not not about to vote there. I think I can get a read there regardless and I'm on the townish side so. Probably the only thing that has be wondering about falcon is poe, but I'm not about to do that on day one just because I have too many town reads on people.

Just can we lynch Paschendale?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

He can only be attempting to make himself look good and others bad if he's town. Because if he's scum then he's causing a lot of noise and in this playerlist he should recognize that noise isn't going to make him look awesome.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Only mafiastuck as I said earlier. He was really obvious scum there and pushed by his partner and lynched day one, but that was a year ago. I skimmed through some of his games yesterday, and really the only thing I noticed when he was scum is his tone is a bit more erm in charge sounding than when he's town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 534, Bert wrote:Ouch, about to crash. Tammy, I don't know how to read you either. :)

We the purple makes that pretty clear Bert.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 532, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Which were the ones that you skimmed through? I want to take a look through them.
I don't do nearly as close as a meta reading as you do. But,

[http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go]ETL's Game[/url]

I thought I read through two of his games last night, but I can't find the other scum game. It's late. But what I gathered from is scum games was a feeling of being more in charge than his town games. He tried to play off that he's just scummy and gets lynched a lot, but he doesn't just always get lynched a lot early, he survives some games and gets killed early in others.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 538, zMuffinMan wrote:he's my mason partner and i day-copped him to be extra sure
muffin stop.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's probs your avatar.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 555, zMuffinMan wrote:i dunno why people are reading plum as town
i dunno why people are reading paschendale as scum

i dunno why my reads are so opposite everyone else's
Why do you read plum as scum besides that statement!

Why do you read pasch as town? Please don't answer with a mason thingy I know isn't true.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

That exclamation mark is supposed to be a question mark. It's late I'm tired and the iPad does weird things sometimes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

I said it in my first post. Her posting feels spontaneous and not at all calculated like it did in on a boat when she was scum with empire. Her play feels more take charge like in aia or in flickers of adwd when she hydrad with nacho - although neither of them were very take charge at first and I hate you right now muffin because you were just scum with empire and he probably told you that the best way to get me to doubt a read is to make me explain it.

I'm not gonna let you do it, I think she's town and pasch feels like scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

My biggest concern is that falcon is scum and I'm hesitant to scum read him because we signed up hoping we'd both draw town and kick ass.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well that makes me feel a little better about you being town at least.

Pasch doesn't feel town. I get that you think he sounds like he was trying to figure things out but it doesn't feel that way. That whole role fishing argument? That jus t sounds like pure fabricated bs. Like on the one hand I want to say its town oblivion, but on the other I just say what? I mean, I literally miss more than nearly everyone else I play with about roles and setups. I've been told the day I get a setup/original role info straight is the day the world ends, so I get it. But his argument against kagami doesn't make sense in me not be,Irving he believes in it.

He called you level-headed though and playing to that in this game, why didn't you comment on that the way you did me remarking that I was parroting you on the no day talk thing cuz you were smart. If it was a joke, fine, but otherwise I don't get it cuz you should have understood where I was coming from.

Anyway the rest of my thoughts will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm about to crash.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

(No you don't have to make a joke for every post! That's probably asking too much of an Australian regardless >_>)

Part of it is his tone, but I'll get back to this tomorrow before I start babbling incoherently. It's supposed to be like -20 tomorrow, so trying to make sense of this game will give me something to do because I'm damn sure not leaving my house.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Tammy »

Gods. Can we just shut up about the flavor? The flavor doesn't make someone town or scum and this is just a big humongous waste of time.

Muffin doesn't know anything, just drop it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Tammy »

Bro - what do you think of mastin's entrance?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Tammy »

Also, requesting an extension when you replaced into a hydra slot and there's nine days left on a day which is already too long. Eff that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Tammy »

Kagami is derp but again almost certainly town. I really really really wish she'd get her head out of her role pm and the wiki and play this game and read peoples posts, and react to what people are saying in this game, but she. Seems so far down the wiki hole, I doubt well even get a glimmer of that. I'm having a hard time seeing scum spending all their time trying to research flavor and come up with theories for why people could be scum from flavor.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 677, Bert wrote:The way Tammy talks makes Mastin look so scummy.

What a town Tammy

/phone
He is scummy, did you read his posts?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Tammy »

So who I think are town right now are kagami, plum, bro possibly muffin, kaze and Bert and pie.

Still think pasch is scum but now I'm also willing to lynch the falcon slot.

Actually the game makes a lot more sense if mafia theory is scum.

I swear to iomedae that if bro and pie start their argument again though, I will start smiting.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 680, Kagami wrote:Wiki? What wiki?

Whatever you are using to get your flavor information.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 682, Bert wrote:no but i will tonight

and also him replacing himself with a hydra of mastin and him - is probably him not believing in his scumgame after being brought up to lynch -2 so quickly, otherwise i see no reason for him to do this

he only plays 3 games ish at a time so he can focus on those games

This was my exact concern.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Tammy »

Also mastin's entrance was crap.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 689, Mafia Theory wrote:I asked Mastin to hydra with me because despite having good reads, I have trouble getting town to follow my reads or even believing me. Mastin on the other hand generally has no problem doing that. We hydra'd before in a different game so I thought it would be fun.

Why are you suspicious of me, Tammy?
Partly because I don't have a lot of strong reasons to call you town, and I feel like I don't have a handle on who the scum are this game and when I feel that way it's usually because I'm town reading or trying not to scum read someone I shouldn't be. The game makes more sense if you're scum. Also, Mastin's entrance posts were horrible.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 696, Mafia Theory wrote:Bert, why do you think that I don't believe in my scumgame? While I don't deny that my scumgame is bad, you've only ever seen me as scum in my two best scumgames and been quite impressed. I want to know what caused you to think my scumgame is bad.

Tammy, why is Kaze town?
That's not what Bert said. He didn't say your scum game is bad; he said that you might not have faith in your scum game.

The way he's been interacting with people feel like he's trying to get to the bottom of arguments lately. He's reminding me of the Tales of game where he was town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

(oh and he had the same reaction I had to Mastin's entrance posts)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 736, zMuffinMan wrote:
tammy wrote:Muffin doesn't know anything
wow

i mean... i don't think all that highly of my intelligence but when you come right out and say it like that, my feelings are going to be hurt

i'm going to cry in a corner for a while
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 743, pitoli wrote:
F-16 is being replaced out of this game. Mastin can remain playing the slot solo.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2014-01-16 00:00:00)
:( we signed up to play together.

Also, I'm putting pieguyn on ignore.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 757, mastin2 wrote:
In post 756, Kazekirimaru wrote:Are you okay?
Physically, yes.
Mentally, no.

You'd be pretty shaken up too yourself if you had just gotten through a car accident at highway speeds.

But don't worry. I have the day I'll need to recover and then some to get caught up this game. Games I've been in longer are actually worse off than games I've got a mostly blank slate for, since in the games I've been in, I have my rhythm disrupted, whereas in newer games, I'm just getting my rhythm anyway. Meaning for the next little while, my performance here is probably going to be better than almost anywhere else. :P
Glad you're okay!

(I still think you're probably scum)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

You people are driving me insane.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 763, mastin2 wrote:
In post 709, Tammy wrote:The game makes more sense if you're scum.
Maybe it does make more sense, but that doesn't change that it isn't true. :P You're gonna need to figure how how to make sense of the game after I don't flip scum, so might as well start now. Fuck what makes the most sense; picture-perfect scumteams don't exist. Who's scum when I'm revealed town, Tammy?
This doesn't even make sense mastin and looks like you just talking to talk. Let's take a look at my whole post, shall we?
In post 709, Tammy wrote:
In post 689, Mafia Theory wrote:I asked Mastin to hydra with me because despite having good reads, I have trouble getting town to follow my reads or even believing me. Mastin on the other hand generally has no problem doing that. We hydra'd before in a different game so I thought it would be fun.

Why are you suspicious of me, Tammy?
Partly because I don't have a lot of strong reasons to call you town, and I feel like I don't have a handle on who the scum are this game and when I feel that way it's usually because I'm town reading or trying not to scum read someone I shouldn't be. The game makes more sense if you're scum. Also, Mastin's entrance posts were horrible.
Now, read my post again. And rethink your questions.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

^ this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: bert
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 797, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 553, zMuffinMan wrote:Never gonna give you up: Bert, Kagami, Myko, Paschendale

Don't really wanna let you down: pieguy, ActionDan, Brian?

Kinda wanna run around and desert you: 2 of {Plum, F16, BRO} (less sure about BRO - he actually might be town :/), 1 of {Tammy, Kaze} (prob Kaze, dunno, not something i wanna look into too deeply today)
AD up, pasch down a notch (still feels townish, just... meh), don't really wanna let BRO down, kinda wanna run around and desert brian

everything else still the same

i'm still indecisive

agree with the brian being meh. you're probs wrong on the one of maze/tammy thing though, just saying.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 795, ActionDan wrote:
In post 793, Tammy wrote:VOTE: bert
just wow.
I'm just gonna wow that you actually posted. wow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 816, zMuffinMan wrote:
tammy wrote:you're probs wrong on the one of kaze/tammy thing though, just saying
remind me who you think is scum again

I don't know. Maybe kthnx, pasch, mastin. I don't even feel great about my town reads. I'm ready for night.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 825, Bert wrote:but Tammy, but Tammy, you might die during the night

:C
such is my destined, but it has a really low chance of happening night one and even impending death won't make me have reads I just don't have. :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 829, Kagami wrote:Nope, not seeing it. Care to explain?
In post 830, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Pasch

in the meantime can you explain where your Kaze scumread came from

also I don't see it either 0.0

Yeah, you guys should open your eyes?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

I have absolutely no idea what kthnx is saying, nor do i know what Brian is saying he thinks he sees.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm at the point where I will almost lynch anyone just to get us to night, but I'd prefer one of pasch, mastic or kthnxbye
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 841, zMuffinMan wrote:myko wasn't scum

and why were you voting bert if you don't think he's scum?
people are not slots.

forgot i voted bert >_>

gonna keep voting him just to spite you muffin.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 843, zMuffinMan wrote:
tammy wrote:people are not slots
yes... they... are?

was this some deeply philosophical zen statement?

if a slot falls in a forest and nobody is around to vote it, was it really a person?
so you stop reading someone when a new person appears? i mean if one person is good at scum they get to be ignored forever?

if a scum tree falls in a forest, it's still scum, it doesn't matter how melodic the scummy person was to inhabit the spiritual make up of the tree in the first hand, and to not look at it is dangerous.

see.

like you really really see nothing wrong with kthnx's posts? none at all?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

THEN WHO IS SCUM MUFFIN?

because pasch, mastin and kthnx is the best i've got.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 848, mastin2 wrote:Slight warning--I'm keeping up with the new content, but because my internet was knocked out for 24 hours, I'm playing catch-up across the site as a whole, meaning reading the game from the start is going to be delayed a bit.
In post 789, Tammy wrote:This doesn't even make sense mastin and looks like you just talking to talk. Let's take a look at my whole post, shall we?

Now, read my post again. And rethink your questions.
I did read the post, Tammy. But bluntly. If you're town.

You have a problem.

So fuck calling me scum. FIX THE GODDAMNED PROBLEM. You don't have a handle on who the scum are. You
should
. So I ask again. Who's scum when I'm revealed town, Tammy? You don't have an answer. I know what. That's why I asked. Because you need one. Who are the players you shouldn't be townreading? Who are the players you're making not scum when they shouldn't be? Tell me now. Rather than others on day two.
No you're being stupid. I've said I don't' have a handle here. It's damn day one my least day for having a handle. I'm saying I don't have a handle, but you make sense as scum as I don't have a handle, and you're going but if you did have a handle.

That's stupid and you know it's stupid. You're asking me for something
I'VE ALREADY SAID I DON'T HAVE
You are talking to talk.

Stop.

Try to figure out where I'm coming from or just stop talking to me. It's that simple.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

AND I'VE ALREADY SAID YOU'RE THE PLAYER I WAS TRYING TO NOT MAKE SCUM BUT MAKES MORE SENSE AT SCUM.

LIKE FFS, READ MY GD POSTS, BEFORE POSTING SELF-HELP DRIVEL.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

can we just lynch someone and go to night, all this stalling and nonsense posting and ego posting is doing shit for the game. hell fucking lynch me if it gets a lynch to happen sometime this century and everyone's too scared to lynch someone who actually looks scummy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Tammy »

I've briefly skimmed since my last post but I don't really have the time or mental energy to process. Also, my activity might be spotty for the next several days. I never know how the first week of school will go and I have a project due in a couple days, so.

Bert is bringing the town so that's cool.

I don't feel as great about muffin being town as I did before. Still think scum in mastin or pasch.

Also, kthnx could explain his mystery mysterious ness any day now.

VOTE: paschendale

I'll try to get back to this later.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Tammy »

NO.

SUCK IT MASTIN.

take your responses to me and wipe your ass with them.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay maybe muffin is town, so I'll listen to him on kthnx for now.

Still can't process anything, crashing. I will try to get to this tomorrow.

Did I move my vote earlier?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

HAPPY SCUM DAY TO ME!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yes I did move my vote.

Also the find your iPhone app is amazing and I'm near delirious.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

I might be reading a little too much into something but it's not important right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, I've got all my RL stuff done but I still have stuff to do and I'm gonna try to get to as much stuff tonight as I possibly can but there's a good chance I'm just going to pass out, but if that happens I will get to this after work tomorrow.

Okay skimmed, need to go back and actually read through some things.

Mastin if you want to work with me don't tell me things like I should have a handle and to get one. If I don't have a handle, it's not because I haven't tried and am not working on it, it's because I'm at a loss. I know you haven't played with me a whole lot, but you have enough to know that I do put a lot of thought into games. If I say I'm at a loss, I just am and I can't force it. I do have some really amazing day ones, but more often than not I don't feel great about my reads day one and I get that some people can just pretend to have more confidence in their reads and push them, but I'm not like that. I mean I can pretend confidence in reads at times, but I have to actually feel it. Today, I'm at a loss here. I don't feel super great about my scum reads or my town reads. What I just really want right now is a flip or two to hopefully get oriented.

kthnx and bro are probably town. (also retract that reasoning for a muffin town read I gave a little bit earlier. I misread the crumbs and mixed up bro for muffin.)

bert is probably town. kagami is probably town for that earlier setup spec stuff which she can stop any second now because some of it is conjecture and guesswork and is influencing the way she thinks about the game and should stop. I still like Plum for town. And I'm going with falcon's town read on pie for now.

I've had some town pings here and there on others but nothing I feel great about.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1035, Athenas Fury wrote:oh also, if bro and kthnx are really town mason like things, then the chance there is scum in kaze or muffin is really high.
yeah that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1050, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1035, Athenas Fury wrote:oh also, if bro and kthnx are really town mason like things, then the chance there is scum in kaze or muffin is really high.
btw I want your reasoning on this b/c I'm not seeing it.
I'm not going to explain it today. It's just something I want marked in case I die.

Oh and that's right. kthnx the whole bert is probably scum because he said "what if tammy dies" isn't actually a thing. We did have a discussion about the commute thing early game. The vanilla town role, with the commute thing, is in the opening post. Bert claimed to be weak, which could mean he doesn't have the commute thing. And additionally, Bert expects me to die early and tends to throw paranoid fits at me when I don't die early enough, so that statement wasn't necessarily a scum post but just a how Bert expects the game to go with me post.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

are you talking to me?

I'm not trying to be especially convincing about kaze/muffin. It's something I think is really likely, but not something I'd bet the game on. I just want it marked.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

i'd also be up for lynching brian.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

I need to think about something. I'll be back in a bit. At work right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Tammy »

He could easily be a scum neighborizer as well, and I'll be super shocked if there isn't at least one scum in muffin, kaze, and pasch.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1179, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 1165, Tammy wrote:He could easily be a scum neighborizer as well, and I'll be super shocked if there isn't at least one scum in muffin, kaze, and pasch.
I know you're getting the same exact bad feels from that claim as I'm getting. Pair those feels with the soft-claim Mason pair. Your spine tingling yet?
It is. My vote will most likely go right back on pasch. The unvote was to keep the day from ending before I can try and process than it was about me not wanting to lynch pasch.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm gonna feel like a jackass if plum is scum but I really don't think she is.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh wait also, IF kthx and bro's role pm's somewhat confirm themselves to each other, then muffins claim that he was practically an ic is bullshit.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 968, Kagami wrote:Meh, behavior in happy tree friends largely disproves that theory. Good lynch.

Ah happy tree friends. Good times.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 994, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 961, Kagami wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: kthx
In post 962, Plum wrote:all right, you got me, kthxbye would be a pretty decent lynch as well
How you 2 (and mastin) don't understand that Bro and I are basically cross confirming each other (think masons) and are still wanting (would be happy with) my lynch screams scum who missed it or VI town. Also, you want my lynch yet you are voting....

Paschendale (5):
Plum
, Kazekirimaru, Pieguyn, Tammy,
Kagami

Paschendale's lynch would shed some light on plum and Kag. If Pasch is town, then I'd look to either one or both of them as scum who missed that Bro and I are 99% sure the other is town due to role PM's.

I could go with a mastin lynch I think.

VOTE: mastin2
Every single person on that wagon is on your willing to lynch today list, and you're choosing those two because they missed a crumb? Players miss or pick up on crumbs, not alignments and you should know that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

And hey they are not masons. Anyone who is overlooking play because they say or think something in their role pm clears them is playing foolishly.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, I'm just not seeing plum scum here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

I really think this plum wagon is a bad wagon.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'd feel so much better about Bert right now if he seemed like he was actually trying to read me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mastin - I don't tend to explain reads in great detail, so I don't know what you're hoping for. The only times I do is when I do in depth reads on people, which does not come day one ever.

I don't have kagami as a town read due to setup spec. Her laser focus on the weak modifier earlier read townish. Though I'd probably lynch her just to stop the setup spec no matter my read. Yep, the only reason I'm town reading Pie is due to falcon's town read on her. I'll deal with it later if it arises; I think she sounds fake but I think she just comes across that way, so I'm taking falcon's read for now. I've already explained Plum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1134, Kazekirimaru wrote:Mastin, the hell? Keep calling me scum without interfacing with me directly? That's not goodposting.
*twitch*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

You know what? Screw it, I don't care. If you guys want to be mad at me, go ahead. If there's scum between us, they already know this. But, in Wingate this was super frustrating and now that Pasch, kthnx and bro have claimed what they have, this is driving me insane.

Kaze, Muffin and I are neighbors. None of us has *information* about each other except for who each other is. So, people being mentioned in your role pm is not alignment indicative. Muffin claimed his flavor, but not his role, immediately in the neighborhood. I haven't decided whether or not that's a good thing. It seemed weird to me that he immediately was like scum probably know my flavor, I'm nearly an innocent child, which is absolute bs if kthnx and bro have a pseudo-masonry.

We can only talk during the night, which is why we think that scum don't have day talk. We also didn't talk about much before the game started.

Now, do you see why I'm worrying about a neighborizer on top of all that?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Me too Kaze.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1202, Paschendale wrote:So how do you have a townread on Plum, Tammy? She was just as heavy on the setup stuff as Kagami, but actually lied in the process. And then has absolutely no reads of her own other than to attack me for suspecting her.

I've talked about my town read on plum from the beginning. She has had reads of her own, and has been pushing you longer than anyone. and you both are pushing each other for lies.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

No, but it's not just hey I'm a neighborizer.

It's hey I'm a neighborizer, there are already three neighbors, 2 people have claimed pseudo masonry and one neighbor is claiming to be some sort of ic which i think is bs but whatever.

The only thing that is having me doubt on pasch right now, is that if there's scum in our trio, you would think that they would warn him not to claim neighborizer because of this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Do you see that heap in the corner?

the one sobbing uncontrollably?

...that's me.

I tell you that the three of us are neighbors, someone else claims neighborizer. You say that you can actually wtf like verify the pseudo masons.

AND NOONE SEES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS???
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

why are you asking me a stupid question.

Do you or do you not see Bert actually sorting me? Because if you do, please point it out.

I, just to keep this moving along, see him just calling me obvtown. Is that in your world sorting??? Cuz, if so, explain it to me.

OF fucking course muffin wasn't serious about being an ic, jeezuz, look at what he's saying, he's still saying there's no way town will lynch him cuz role, that can't be true if all the roles claimed so far are town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

neighborhood's don't *have* to contain scum.

but when we have claimed pseudo masons and I refuse refuse refuse to believe that there are three of you, so that's wiped out completely right now, and a neighborizer if tmakes it more likely.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

plum where are you?!?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

*unlikely
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1220, Bert wrote:tammy your emotion looks town, idk how else to read you really
I'll accept this for now I suppose.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1228, BROseidon wrote:To clarify, kthx and I don't have any form of chat, and some other stuff that I don't want to get into because ~reasons~ that would make shit like neighbors/neighborizer being in the game make sense.

Also, neighbors+neighborizer doesn't seem excessively weird. It's sort of odd, but I've seen weirder. Tammy, YOU HAVE TOO. IN ANYTHING GOES YOUR SCUMTEAM FUNCTIONALLY HAD 2 DAYKILLS.

It's not just neighbors + neighborizer. It's that plus pseudo masons. And now a third person who says they can confirm that.

Are you really really telling me that the mod decided to somehow try to make town from the start through roles/pms 7 people? I really really doubt that.

(Yes, in a large theme, my scum team had a gladiate which could go either way depending and a day kill, but that really doesn't equate to this.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

plum why have you not commented on anything that's happened this evening?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: bert
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Pie - when you were telling me not to worry about Bro/Kthnx were you insinuating that you also had role information that verified them or are you conjecturing based on thinking that you've seen something in thread that makes you think there's nothing to worry about?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so here's the thing. I'm partially working on setup spec here, but I have seen the type of role that I think they're saying they have before. In Vi's Mafia.Raptured, I was a Vanilla Townie (but he said after the game that I actually wasn't technically VT) but in my role pm it mentioned that I had followed my friend to try to keep her safe and that I'd do the best I could, or something like that. Once Zdenek claimed the person mentioned in my role pm, I knew he was town because of the way my role pm was worded. (And partially because I just thought it would be weird to write the role pm that way.) Once I died, Zdenek was basically confirmed town because of my claim.

What I'm seeing is potentially the same thing here. Except. Pitoli made it clear that alignments are completely randomized. And the wording of my role pm here looks similar. If it weren't for the fact that I'm also a neighbor with one of the people mentioned in my flavor, who it suggests I have very positive feelings for, I'd probably take that as a sign that he's town. But, I'm a neighbor with him and muffin and it makes it clear that I don't know their alignment.

So, I'm having a really hard time just swallowing that especially based on the other claims that are around and you guys should actually just be more forthcoming about what you are. I don't see the harm in it at all and it has potential upsides with trying to work out the setup.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well it doesn't say "feelings"; I'm just trying to get my point across. Also, there's nothing about Titans mentioned.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1266, Kagami wrote:With pie confirming the bro/kthx story, it would imply that all three of them would have to be scum if either of bro/kthx are scum. If Tammy's PM specifically states that she doesn't know her neighbors' alignments, and presumably Bro/kthxs' PMs do not (or they wouldn't be 95%+ sure), then I think they can reliably be said to know each others' alignment. I'm a little curious what more they want to hide, but if it's
really
best that we don't know, so be it.

We need to know who pasch neighborized. If it's AD, we lynch Pasch.
No but what I'm saying about the pm is if it weren't for the fact that we are neighbors, I could think that Eren (Kaze) is town based on what it says in my flavor.

In the part which says, you are neighbors with Muffin and Kaze (though it says their flavor names) it says you don't know their alignment.

So, the thing is if their flavor just mentions positive stuff then it's not alignment indicative and they are just guessing. My problem is the potential that one of them can be using that to their advantage. I kinda don't think they're both scum doing it and pieguyn just admitted that he can't confirm it and was just conjecturing based on the thread.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT BERT

I'm pretty sure I just saw you on site. Come here and tell me why you hammered Plum after she claimed flavor cop.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

that's bullshit berrt. that's absolutely bullshit. you know, because you are not new that neighborizer is not alignment indicative either.

So what you're saying is that you saw the claim, you saw me talking about the setup and you went welp flavor cop not alignment indicative but neighborizer is?

fucking bulsshit.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

But you also know that a hammer on day one doesn't ruin the game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1292, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1272, pieguyn wrote:I'm having a shitton of trouble seeing her scum after she tried to figure out a way to outright break the game
:roll:
Why do you people write this off as a town-tell?
You're comparing kagami to fake god? FG who mods games and runs complicated setups to kagami who is new? I mean, no, trying to break a game is not outright town, but you have to look at the way people do it and I don't see going FakeGod did it so Kagami's isn't necessarily town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1306, Bert wrote:Oh my god, I am so dead today...
This is not how I would expect town you to react to getting heat.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Tammy »

Brian - you have that role and it doesn't seem odd to you that two other people are running around claiming they're near confirmed to each other?

Bro/kthnx I don't think your roles confirm each other at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Tammy »

I can partially understand that as I'm trying to change how I react to suspicion, but I would have expected some kind of appeal though. I've gotten it right with you in the past, and you can react without fraking out
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Brian's probably town. Like really probably town.

And Kthnx and Bro, if either one of them are town should be rethinking their "oh we're both town due to vague non-confirmed things in my role pm" in light of this or they're absolute fools.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also, and I'm reiterating it that they need to come out with it. I refuse to accept beating around the bush nonsense for this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: broseidon
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

holy shit you're so fucking scum broseidon. like holy shit.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

No, Broseidon, I refuse to accept you're being so dumb.

Brian claims Informed townie, in which he claims that someone else was clearly confirmed to him in his role pm.

And you don't see the problem with you and kthnx being all coy? No, NO NO. I refuse to accept any of that bullshit.

And yes, you have to come out with it. Because this bullshit you're pulling is bullshit.

If you're town, you get off this because it will end poorly.

You guys mislynched the one person I felt good about being town, you've been being all hiding fucking bullshit which is bullshit. You are not confirmed to each other and if you think you are, one or both of you are being fools or are scum trying to pull a fast one.

I will happily lynch the fuck out of you until you actually start acting like town.

but bring it on. Please.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1383, BROseidon wrote:No, Tammy's pushing something that's been obviously terrible.

Enough about me/kthx came out on the initial kthx push, and the fact that people continuing to push it despite the initial interaction is turbo-scummy.
BRIAN CLAIMED INFORMED TOWNIE. YOU TWO ARE NOT CONFIRMED TO EACH OTHER. END OF STORY.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

lol

voting over and over for town doesn't make me scum.

sorry.

yeah, i saw what kthnx posted. i think you guys are just guessing, which i've actually already detailed.

I will die, at some point because it's my lot, but I won't today. (or you know maybe I will, you guys lynched the fucking flavor cop derping seems fun here.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

I absolutely want you to be forthcoming. This is not dumb, I'm sorry to break this to you. I'm actually demanding that you and kthnx out whatever it is that makes you think the other is town.

I'm not joking.

And I'm not scum.

Nor am I stupid.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also, if you're lovers, which is the other thing you can be hinting at, LOVERS ARE NOT CONFIRMED TO EACH OTHER.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's a pitoli game?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1402, BROseidon wrote:Not to mention how turbo-broken town is without negative utility.
Pretty sure lover isn't the only negative utility, and there is just no way you can't see my questions about things being town motivated. Theres' just not.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1406, BROseidon wrote:Fucked up the tags and mixed up co-mod/backup mod.

Whatever.

Tammy needs rope.

"I'm Broseidon and I like to try to lynch obvious town when they're trying to figure out the game. Aren't I cool?"
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

LOL

LOL

LOL
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1410, BROseidon wrote:No, I'm BROseidon trying to lynch the scum who's trying to decide whether to NK me tonight.
just so you're aware, this statement means that you have absolutely no clue how to read me and no clue how I actually think as scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1412, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1396, Kazekirimaru wrote:I'm not fucking scum, pie. I'm never fucking scum and you're always fucking wrong when you read me. Get the fuck out of my face and push someone worthwhile before I find some way to reach through the internet and tear your fucking eyes out.
oh no I'm really scared
srsly, why so defensive? it's literally just me and Pasch (who you think is scum) on you and it's not looking like anyone else wants to lynch you today

like does anyone else think this post seems fake or is it just me
I think broseidon sounds fake, and why are you ignoring what's happening now?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1415, BROseidon wrote:You mean like that time AP and I caught you out in Anything Goes when the rest of the game thought you were town?

lol
being right once, for pretty stupid reasons…because as I recall you guys thought I was scum partially for my actual mafia beliefs, doesn't make up for being egregiously wrong right now.

and if, if you're lovers, if you don't believe that I would have picked up on that and pushed for your death last night over lol!action dan, you're insane. Because go look go look at any scum qt i've been in and look at what I advocate for night kills. then come back here and say what you've argued makes any sense.

Do that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1417, BROseidon wrote:Your AtE is weak as fuck here
There is no AtE and I'm town as fuck. You're refusing to see my point.

I'm not getting lynched and the fact that *you* keep pushing this means that you aren't actually paying attention when you're claiming I'm not.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

I didn't pretend shit against Molla. I knew he was lying and I was pissed. It occurred to me he was my traitor and I did entertain that he was playing a game with me (we've been partners more than once off-site) but I didn't have any idea why he did what he did.

you're just fucking wrong.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1422, BROseidon wrote:And that's the problem.

You
aren't
AtEing. Guess what single trait I associate most with Tammy-town?
so. who cares. i'm trying to not be a pile of mud all the time when i'm accused that distracts the game. it's my new years resolution along with not waffling like a maniac that is failing like crap right now.

i. am. not. getting. lynched. here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1424, BROseidon wrote:I'm talking about after the flip after he flipped Usurper and you tried to talk town out of you being the Usurp-target.
Oh you mean i was trying to manipulate the town after i was obvscum? I don't get your point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1391, BROseidon wrote:TAMMY, TOWN YOU WOULD HAVE WONDERED WHERE THE FUCK THE NEGATIVE UTILITY IS.

GIF WOULDN'T INCLUDE CROSS-ALIGNED JOINT NEGATIVE UTILITY AFTER TOUHOU IMPERISHABLE FUCKING NIGHT.

YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM.

NOW DIE.
and just so you know this is further proof that you have no idea how to read me. you actually are accusing me of not wondering where the negative utility is? are you serious? anyone who knows anything about me knows that setup shit is not something I excel in. at all. I tend to get role information completely wrong and mess up balance on a regular basis; I don't do vca's either because that's just not how my brain thinks. Muffin told me in the neighborhood that what I was trying to decide about what people claimed was wrong. thinking i'm scum because i didn't go where are the negative utility roles is stupid.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

also broseidon for someone getting all up in arms for discounting crumbs, you're doing a marvelous job yourself. just saying.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1442, pieguyn wrote:oh are all the people with 1-shot commutes claiming if they used them or not

I'm not sure if that's a good idea

no of course people shouldn't out that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1445, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Disengage please Tammy.
Fine I'll go do something else.

pedit: mastin popcorn will probably take ages.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1453, Paschendale wrote:

Bro's comment that Tammy usually AtE's as town is probably the most compelling thing out of this whole argument, and it's a lousy bit of meta, and I don't like those.
that actually is lousy meta and not compelling at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1471, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1466, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:@BRO,

Aaaaaaaaaargh, I be a bit disappointed in ye. Ye had the makings of a fine sailor, but ye been veering off course towards the storm when yer Cap'n tell ye, "HARD STARBOARD!"
1) I hate your stupid pirate schtick. It makes me want to ram a rusty nail up my urethra.

2) I'm apparently the only one trying to find scum and not circle jerking around in circles.

3) Tammy, that is valid meta on you and you fucking know it.
No it's not, and I've heard enough incorrect my meta thrown at me recently to last a lifetime. You're wrong, and you don't know my meta. Definitely not enough to get a read or your vote wouldn't be where it is.

And if you were town you'd be reading what I'm saying, but you're not.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Tammy »

Sure, click on my name, click user topics. Voila my games.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Tammy »

Although I will say my most favorite example of incorrectly applying meta to me recently is when scum quoted scum me self metaing in an ongoing game where I hadn't flipped yet to make a scum case on a town me. That one had me laughing a good long bit. (It was an accidental posting on their part but yeah)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey Bert - where are any thoughts at all on the game?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Tammy »

Well mastin is a good vote and bet too.

But broseidon is so yelly and shiny and I want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Plus, I'd like to see if he actually looks at my games and puts together scum reasoning for me being scum or confirmation biases himself into breaking his caps key.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1491, Kagami wrote:This is such a massive distraction.

Is there a strong reason to believe the neighborhood has scum in it, or is just that a scumless neighborhood seems implausible for balance reasons?

I think muffin said that one of the main characters is likely scum, how strong is that? With the levi flip (badass character gets powerful role), you would think mikasa would have something similarly powerful. Given the town-power we already have seen, that makes me think it's mikasa (not Eren) who is scum.

Also, I think that kaze would have been less open about revealing his flavor if Eren were actually scum, especially given that muffin had already announced that suspicion.

I also think that the tammy-bro thing is not very solid. We have much clearer evidence in front of us with the pasch neighborization report. Do we really think a neighborizer got roleblocked, especially given that at least one other player claimed better-than-vanilla? There's no way- either pasch or bert is scum, and it really looks to me like it's bert.

Wrong on your flavor guessing.

It's just always best to assume there could be scum in the neighborhood because there often is.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1493, Bert wrote:Don't let yourself be rattled here. Focus. Falcon got rattled, don't want that to happen to you too.
I'm not getting rattled. New leaf remember, or I'm trying at least.

Annoyed last night yes, I'm actually amused by it right now though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm still feeling out kaze. I started off yesterday thinking he was scummy but ended yesterday thinking he was townish. He didn't do much talking last night so that didn't help, but I can't fault him for not talking either due to the argument though so.

I don't know who nae is.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm on the boat but I refuse to talk pirate. I'm a very proper* princess.

*in waffle town cussing is held in high regard and thus is proper.

Although if bro could write me a dissertation in Latin about how I'm scum I would appreciate that very much. Or if he's feeling really randy he could write it in Greek.

Bert - bro and ktnxh are claiming to be pseudo masons and *think* the other is town but it's not confirmed and trying to get them to explain it so it can be evaluated is SCUMMY!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay no probs. you think I'm not doing it here, so:

heres my iso
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1511, BROseidon wrote:Should I go quote The Catilinarian again?

Sure, I love Cicero.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Tammy »

Also, because I'm feeling generous. have a look at this

I don't know if I'm not doing whatever it you think I should be doing in that game but what you will see is me self metaing to red coyote when he got wrong how my town game behavior was sometimes. What you will see is me contradicting myself with almost every post. Because my meta isn't as simple as you're trying to make it. It's just not. I don't play the same way, I don't react the same way, I don't waffle every game, I'm not active every game, I'm not all these things that people who have limited experience with me think I am.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1422, BROseidon wrote:And that's the problem.

You
aren't
AtEing. Guess what single trait I associate most with Tammy-town?

And it's stuff like this that has me working on toning down my reactions. People think I have to react a certain way and when I don't they think they're right. So I'm just really not going to react in a typical manner to stop people for pushing me for them and make them actually read me to read me. I figure I get a few mislynches in the process but hope it makes things better.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1537, Bert wrote:
In post 1511, BROseidon wrote:Should I go quote The Catilinarian again?
In post 1510, BROseidon wrote:Non loquor linguam Graeciae
Tammy can you translate this Latin for me? :D You all are fluent in Pirate and Latin, I'm impressed...

Back on topic, got full access in 5 hours!!! <3
The first is referring to a speech by Cicero against catiline.

The second is just him saying he doesn't speak Greek.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, I was thinking about kagami, and while I do think that earlier weak discussion is townish, her spending more time working on the flavor in this game is problematic.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

No Bert never claimed that part.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh yeah sorry.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

Wingate mansion had an all town 3 person neighborhood. Of course the coexisting 4 person neighborhood had 3 scum in it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1546, Bert wrote:no pie, seriously please listen to me OK, you don't want to see me in LYLO in any game because that's exactly what scum want or what town don't want.

I'm trying to help today, but I will say something tonight because, you know, once you die you become confirmed town?

I don't understand why you say this. You have good instincts and can look very very town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1562, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 1559, Mafia Theory wrote:Check again. It's a passive ability. Not active. Named Cowardice. Preventing the use of the 3D gear.
It's not named Cowardice here, for one, I'm not outing the name of ours because I'm kinda paranoid about a Death Note at the moment(esp after Plum's flip).
Death note?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

Bert was is your explanation for being weak?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1574, BROseidon wrote:We should finish mass claim first before lynching him. Mastin needs to popcorn.

So, you don't oppose the mass claim but I'm scum for wanting your vague role stuff spelled out so it can be evaluated. Got it!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1608, Bert wrote:
In post 1607, Tammy wrote:Bert was is your explanation for being weak?
?
Don't you have an explanation for it?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hmm the thing with kaze is if he's scum and can use his double vote in lylo were screwed.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1611, Bert wrote:I'm just a regular miller that's at lynch -2 - it's all decorative flavor wording, princess tam. I really have no explanation for it.

But when you claimed you said you were weak.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

Everyone else who has claimed weak has said that there's a reason they can't use their 3D gear. I don't understand why you wouldn't have one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

Town can easily have that role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1626, pieguyn wrote:no why would a town double voter have a condition that disables it in LYLO/MYLO

Why wouldn't they?

Every single time I've seen a DV either scum or town, they couldn't use it in lylo.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1652, Bert wrote:I'm trying to think of what else I want to say. It's really bad that I didn't start talking much and being active till near-lynch. If Tammy makes it to LYLO, I'd totally lynch her even though she seems really town so far.

I'm not really seeing mastin scum after looking back some on D1 and D2 here...there was a tinge of sincerity in Falcon when he was getting wagoned, a flicker of that, you don't see that often

I'm totally willing to lynch you today is you're already planning to throw the game away. I mean I doubt I'll be in lylo, but I do actually make it to lylo sometimes and you know that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

And what a great precedent to set. Hey if Tammy and Bert are playing together, just leave them both alive because Bert will totally lynch Tammy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mikasa Ackerman. Human bodyguard neighbor.

Told you my lot in life was to die this game. Suck it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1663, Bert wrote:
In post 1660, Tammy wrote:I'm totally willing to lynch you today is you're already planning to throw the game away.
I'm already the lynch today though. :D

I think it's interesting how you talk like you know I'm "throwing the game" away though, because if i'm scum I'm not "throwing the game away" - so therefore, you think I might be town... =O

Yeah you know me better than to think I'm not always allowing the possibility that someone is town.

Oh popcorn to pie since he's here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1664, Bert wrote:
In post 1662, Tammy wrote:And what a great precedent to set. Hey if Tammy and Bert are playing together, just leave them both alive because Bert will totally lynch Tammy.
new leaf, new leaf

testing.
I'm not throwing a fit, I'm just perplexed.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1661, BROseidon wrote:I'm Ymir, Human Scavenger. I have 2 abilities in addition to the 3d maneuver gear.

First is that during a day phase, I may choose to absorb a flipped player's powers. I gain their abilities for the rest of the game. I haven't used this yet

Second is Historia's Secret. If Christina dies, I cannot vote except to hammer the next day.

Popcorn Tammy

Yeah, that doesn't confirm you though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1670, Bert wrote:I was basically doing what I did in Hard Boiled where Ceph and I made a scene about you being scum, because Majiffy actually brought you to LYLO in that one.

Oh. Don't mind me. I have a ridiculously long day today, and my brain is fried. I'm on the way to passoutville right now, I hope.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Holy crap people, you are not informed if you're roleblocked in almost all instances.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yes, but you do not get a message saying you were roleblocked.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1724, Imperium wrote:Yeah but see now that you know I'm town, I should have a speech about my awesomeness.
In post 1725, Imperium wrote:or a poem. I'd like a poem.

I'd like a poem too!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Tammy »

The only thing we claimed to each other in the neighborhood was our names. Well muffin claimed flavor, but we didn't claim any roles to each other.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1768, Bert wrote:Tammy why so scummy? What a terrible claim. I can't believe you're this scummy.

Ye be not who ye shout ye be!!!

We should lynch you tomorrow and turn over a new leaf.

I know I'm surprised I'm not lynched yet. The only claimed protective role has to be obvious scum!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1772, Bert wrote:You probably are scum. That's an unverifiable fakeclaim...very clever but no one's buying it, Tammy!

If I admit I suck does that count as AtE?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1791, pieguyn wrote:
Kagami wrote:Wagon analysis, posting habits, and his "reads" all point to mastin as scum, as well as good ole' PoE.

My opinion on the pasch-bert thing is that it's likely to be revealed overnight given the massclaiming, so I'm willing to let that sit for now.
also if tammy is scum then it'll work itself out bc her claim is basically a "kill me" role. I don't think she is tho
heh...regardless of my play, I'm practically confirmed town here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In order to claim I might be scum, you'd have to argue the mod decided not to put a protective role in the setup.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

LOL
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

...kaze might actually be scum.

So, Kaze, tell me...you think kthnx saw my bodyguard claim, didn't question it and said he wasn't sure how to use his role to benefit town, and you think it's possible he's a protective role? Nevermind the fact that all indications from you indicate you think I'm town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

To put it in context, if someone would have claimed a protective role, I'd be voting them right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

*shrug*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1809, Kazekirimaru wrote:You're that sure you've got this setup nailed, Tammy?
*checks role pm*

yep town bodyguard.

shew that was close.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

in a mini?

doubtful.

but you do realize you're fake scumhunting right now. you do realize that don't you?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”